Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, Jarrett, what do you bring you to if today I'm bringing you in? I want to call. Phone tap. Meghan's playing a phone tap on our friend Samantha. Samantha is getting married this weekend and she is turning into a bridezilla. Perfect time for a phone tap right before our wedding.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: We love the I want to call because we kind of sit back and let you do all the work, because you're definitely more believable than us. Today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, Jarremy, It's Meghan. How are you. How are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of getting all my you know, last minute stuff going. I'm, you know, making my own cupcakes for this thing. So I've got like diner cupcakes to make this week.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be insane when it'll be.
Speaker 3: When are you thinking of doing that? Because I can probably help you, Like Tuesday Wednesday, I'm oh, no.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make them so they're fresh. I'm going to do like Thursday afternoon, probably Friday morning, and then we have you know, rehearsal dinner Friday night, So can you come by Thursday then like afternoon get all the ingredients and stuff.
Speaker 3: Thursday, I'm not gonna be available because I have to go. I have to go into my doctor. I've been trying to get this appointment for months and months and months, and I'm finally get in this appointment for Thursday. I have to go to the hospital on Thursday. It's not a big good what's going on?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, No, everything's fine. It's only I'm just getting I'm actually just getting my boobs done, which I've been trying to get done for a long time, and I just disappointment up and up on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: And so you're getting your boobs done two days before my wedding. How do you think that that's gonna work out?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm getting married on Saturday, and you're getting your booth done on Thursday, And could you have not takeed a different week to do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it only takes like a couple hours and I'll be fine. I'm gonna I'm gonna be on meds. I'll be totally fine furday.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry to be like this, but it's my week. It's my wedding and you're mad made of honor? Okay, oh my god, I'm really.
Speaker 3: Gonna be there for you. It's just this is something I've always wanted to do, and the only appointment I could get was on Thursday. So what am I supposed to do? Put everything on? You're gonna You're gonna show.
Speaker 4: Up in my How are you even?
Speaker 1: How are you even gonna sit in the dress?
Speaker 3: Sam? I already thought about that. You don't have to worry about anything because I knew that I was on the waiting list to get this done. So I love the dress that we picked, and I have found something almost completely identical to it online. I was actually doing some research. The only the length is a little bit different from the one that we have got.
Speaker 4: Kidding, you could not have done this next week. This is my wedding day.
Speaker 1: You're gonna walk up there in some dress of your boobs falling out all over right.
Speaker 4: Next to my not gonna be fall I'm going to be looking at you.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit shorter, and I got it fitted to fit because I'm going up to it.
Speaker 4: But it's a little bit shorter.
Speaker 3: I didn't pick that for you.
Speaker 4: Megan, this is my weekend.
Speaker 3: Sam Okay, I think right now it's gonna fit my d cups beautifully, and you're gonna be beautiful. It's gonna add to the beauty.
Speaker 4: Of your wedding.
Speaker 3: I don't see what you're so concerned about.
Speaker 4: You know, this so typical of you. You could not have chosen any other week out of the year.
Speaker 3: I was on a waiting list and then Mike Home came up. I really like, I don't know why you're attacking me personally because I want to do something special for myself that I've been waiting for you for a long time, and your time to be special.
Speaker 1: What if you are the one getting married and I was doing something like this to you, how would you feel? Are you planning on drinking at my wedding too?
Speaker 3: Would have I never not drunk at a wedding. I mean, come on, exactly, that's great.
Speaker 1: And then you're just gonna be hitting on everybody at my wedding like you always do, but work, because you're gonna be about medication and drunk.
Speaker 4: You're boobs. That's what I have to worry about on my day because that's something you would do because you want to stand up there and take all the attention awaits. And I know we prayed for booths together when you're little, and I.
Speaker 1: Got them and you didn't.
Speaker 4: Got bless you, But sometimes it's a good thing. Just care for your best friend. And I'd want to be there for her because she's really gotten nervous and I have to make six hundred cupcakes this week and really wanted you to be there because you're gonna be under the nights.
Speaker 2: And I'm Samana. Who is this? My name's gare from Melle was starting in the morning show and then you just got phone tapped? Good on?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: No joke?
Speaker 1: So Megan, you decided to phone tap me the week on my wedding?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did.
Speaker 4: You got such a bitch alardy Elvis
Speaker 1: Durant phone tap