Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is? Scream You don't be on nothing. I be onj okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com co live.
Speaker 1: For the Coach of labb. You know what it is. It's time for a big facts, Big Bank. What up baby, j what up? DJ? Scream on here today we got a floor the legend in the building. You know what I'm saying, Boy, don't touchdown on big Facts. What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up over that? You got to know that? What's up with you? My brother? How you? How you?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm good, bro, blessed. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, bless bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How long have you actually been Let's just say how long you been rapping?
Speaker 2: At least twenty at least twenty years on the brown Yeah. Yeah, I come from that a CD out the trunk era. For see right now, they're finish trying to look like they came from their era. Come from the era real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I pressed up my first fifteen CDs and sold them all for ten dollars in the hood and at the flea market. Yeah, and I just kept going to different concerts and ship like that. And after a minute when when I'm pulling, when I'm pulling up to one of the concerts, uh, it was a bunch of people in the line asking me, like, man, when ahead of your album dropping. Yeah, I went back and left and went to the studio that night, I said, Ship, it's time people asking.
Speaker 1: For So through that duration, it's always been independent. Yeah. Yeah, No, I never took a deal because part of part of my part, part of my goal and part of my vision.
Speaker 2: Is to be the boss, you know what I'm saying, And sometimes my my my doubtful self used to clash with what I know I really want to do. So the deal ain't never work out right with certain niggas this that, and I just had to sit back and analyze, like damn, it's because you want to be the boss.
Speaker 1: You ain't just the artist, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, So what you I had to keep reminding myself what you're reaching for might take a little longer than what everybody else reaching for, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, m so, ain't no regrets for that? You like yeah, yeah, bills, hell yeah, you still own everything?
Speaker 1: Hell yah? Masters publishing everything.
Speaker 3: How did you know you was built for that? Because the conversation we always have is some people just ain't built for independent. They gotta go take a deal because they might be lazy, they might not focus. You understand I'm saying, when did you know that I'm built for this independent ground.
Speaker 1: Just because I got a damn brain. Man.
Speaker 2: It's like after a minute, like you started to see the walls tear down with even corporate companies, Like a lot of ship that wasn't available to us is now available. Like you can get your own ship stream Hell, you can open up your streaming company.
Speaker 1: You can hire the the you know.
Speaker 2: The pas or whoever you need or whatever. And certain artists don't need everything that other artists need. Shit, I might only need an executive to pitch my ship or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck.
Speaker 2: Everybody's situation is different. I just started to peak my situation more.
Speaker 1: You know what I may did? How did Orlando shape your style of music?
Speaker 2: They shaped the real It was a real big impact because first of all, in Orlando, dang't listening to you unless you done. God damn went to jail for what you talking.
Speaker 1: About and killed the biz.
Speaker 2: Like you know what, I'm saying, you gotta be proven and you gotta be talented. It's like that ain't gonna even lie. It's like that all through Florida. Like you know what I'm saying. Think about everybody that's popping. It's like it's because they either done did a radical ship or got away with something and everybody seeing it up.
Speaker 1: So you gotta be talented, end blissed.
Speaker 3: You know what i mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, that's a long road. That's a long road, brother, That's what I'm saying. I'm just speaking on Florida because that's why we're born and raised. We up against different ship and different measurements than you know, the normal people. You know what I'm saying, You ain't just beefing with the police. You beefing with the guys around you, like for all kinds of reasons, because they mind frame ain't right. They really more more more destructive to you than whatever, racist or whatever whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because that seed's been playing in our minds. So I'm still breaking generation of curses right now as we speak. You know what you think, what you think, planning and see you the niggas just the I think the slavery ship, you know what I'm saying, Like just the initial ship, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like we really we're still real close to that.
Speaker 2: Like my grandma damn there used to you know what I'm saying, used to have to be people maids and all this type ship, but was real special.
Speaker 1: She used to always take me.
Speaker 2: With her the clean these biggest Yeah, she wanted me to see how big life.
Speaker 1: Is out of where you are. Yeah, yeah, I love that woman so much. She wanted me to see. And we stayed. We're staying in the projects right then.
Speaker 2: Up under her role me, my mama and my aunties, all my cousins, everything, but you would go to these big ass houses and clean up for these folks and take me with her. Make sure I've seen the way they played, the way they live everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you a question. So shout out to my brother k.
Speaker 5: We just had him on the show and we were talking about how sometimes like the music doesn't necessarily reflect the reality.
Speaker 1: And one of my.
Speaker 5: Examples was like the sixty nine Boys, how they were like real street niggas with go tee, you know, selling dope, in the streets, drugs, everything.
Speaker 1: Smacking shit everything. But they had a song called a TUTSI roll, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But it's like, since you're from down that way, give us like a better perspective of how niggas down there are able to turn it on and turn it off for certain situations.
Speaker 1: I say, And that's a good question. I say, the smarter, the smarter and.
Speaker 2: The blessed ones are because we're still really trying to figure that shit out. Yeah, to be honest with you, like you know what I mean, Like because it's like you got some of the biggest artists down there in Florida, but just because that seed that's been playing a long time ago, they still don't fuck with each other. And it ain't got no reason not the fuck with each other. It's just like I ain't on that friendly shit. That's one destructor bad seed. Like how you gonna be in the music industry and not be sociable? It don't make sense, you know what I mean? So, yeah, those curses. I even had to break within myself the note like you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Yeah, king the tightest what that means and how you come up with that.
Speaker 2: Long time ago, I called all my homeboys together and told them we took Wait, okay, let me back it up. I get that from niggas who used to bank rap back in the days in Florida, and they used to call themselves they used to say. They used to say, tightest boys, get the tightest girls. Nigga pulling up in them drops and ship. And we always looked up to them. We was right up under them. We made ourselves the tightest boys, you know what I mean? I did some prison time started the tightest boys, wrap roof and all that, and they started the bubble. So I said, damn well, I started this shit. So I'm gonna come when I when I leave prison, I'm gonna come home King Titus and yeah, and Titus is a profit out the Bible that just came to.
Speaker 1: Spread the good news, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So that's what we're on, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're trying to get on in Florida, Man, who's some of the people, lets you feel artists gotta go see it could be producer DJ, whatever the case is, who the people in Florida you got to go see?
Speaker 2: Off the dribber DJ bigger, right, there you Uh, DJ Pat gonna have a show.
Speaker 1: Lid Uh, DJ Secret gonna have a show.
Speaker 2: Lid Uh people like category foe trap Uh it's a it's a promoter. Everything he throws down in those areas, He's gonna have a show, lid tom G is that fucking guy when you go when you go to town for tom G? Is that fucking guy here? That guy Period Iceberg that got down there in Florida, down in Miami. Jumbo World, you got, you got, you got, Golden Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: These these are all young niggas that that I've seen come up and I've seen I see what kind of path they had to go on and tiptoe over shitting still doing their thing, and it was naturally stars before they even grabbed the mic, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all those people you say is a part of your success too, people you still tap in with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely, bro, Absolutely what you think the difference is between you and the mainstream or the freedom? Yeah, the freedom in the and you know what I'm saying, I get to hit that give a fuck button. You know what I'm saying, I ain't doing that type ship Like yeah, bro, the freedom that come with this ship. Like you know what I'm saying, I really get to live. You might catch mook at the movies for real, like you know what I mean? Yeah, me and my girl type shit like you know what I mean, Like, yeah, the freedom I always wanted, the freedom that came with this ship, bro, Like you know what I mean? Yeah, And I ain't doing no flaws and and ship. Everything's gonna be one hundle like you know what I mean, I ain't gotta bend my image to shape with what's going on. I don't really got them used to me, not even going with no flow that's my.
Speaker 1: Float, you know, yeah, hell yeah bro man shout out to Charlotte Mane.
Speaker 3: He always said the breakfast club of the craziest people in America come from Florida. Why you think that is what you think in the water to make Florida people. It's crazy people everywhere, right, I think, oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But it do be some like.
Speaker 5: Going on becase yea and that most southern region down there.
Speaker 2: Yeahs is just like I don't know what they came up different.
Speaker 1: The laws.
Speaker 2: The laws are actually like most definitely different, like like niggas.
Speaker 1: Down their slack box and alligators and ship. Like people just want to be down there.
Speaker 2: People just want to be a part of something and be recognized for it and didn't have so many options to display that, so it might get into alligator wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy one.
Speaker 5: Thing about how I swear y'all don't give a y'all kick it YI.
Speaker 2: For Florida Nigga fuck with you, ain't gonna lie. He really really fucked with you. You know what I'm saying. They ain't gonna be good at you know, playing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they ain't gonna be good at that part. You know what I mean? Like yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: How you balange like like being from the streets and having just your authenticity and trying to be make.
Speaker 1: A commercial record like hit for the radio and ship. You know what I'm saying. That's a that's a good one, bro.
Speaker 2: I really, I really don't try to make singles on my song that they'll call my single I made on my prison bon, you know what I'm saying, recorded that bitch on my prison bone, and that's the one that hit radio and everything. You know what I'm saying. But I ain't never think it was a single. You know what I'm saying. I tried to get in there and make singles before, and it always sounds like I'm trying to make Yeah, yeah, you don't even you know what I mean? Yeah, you know, I think making them hits the magic man. It always just gotta.
Speaker 1: Beat up, yeah, beat up. Yeah, it be the one. Ye know what I'm saying. Hell Ya here ya.
Speaker 3: So you live in Atlanta? Yeah, so Atlanta versus Florida. Just the lifestyle and the coating and living like it was a little comparison pros and the cons.
Speaker 1: Pros and the cons and the a.
Speaker 2: Your ass gotta be ready for all kinds of finessing overshore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, man, you gotta be ready for all the right one off you hit the right one off the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Living in Atlanta is like a life size game of tops.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you gotta keep your boots on.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, you got your eyes open. I'm talking about Yeah. But but but on the flip side of things, just the most motivating state in the whole US.
Speaker 1: A okay for for a black man. What's that? Yeah, that's real ship.
Speaker 2: I've been coming here since I was legit, and this the first place I've ever seen the waitress. Brain got trades of money to niggas. And then when niggas reach ot, niggas got on.
Speaker 1: That seat off and when you walk out, he got the lambow. Watch this will blow me. Ain't nobody tripping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't nobody regular?
Speaker 1: Yeah me up about the eight since I was a kid coming here, brother, Like you know what I mean, We all celebrities here. We don't give a funk about it. I swell yeah.
Speaker 2: Even then you feel like, man, you heard me, I ain't trying to take but Florida ain't gonna lie bro. Ain't nobody down there pussy. We don't have that luxury. We didn't have the luxury to be pussy. You try to skin this dude walking down the road, he's gonna snap back. Yeah, for whatever reason, you gotta be super mountable down and you gotta be d my bad type shit unless you're ready to go there because people dealing with you ain't even got nothing to do with.
Speaker 5: It already, and like and another day, like you know what I mean, when they like when when the ten nature is warm and when it be hot, like niggas like we got a little we got we got a little bit of even out here because we be cold and it be warm and then it'd be cool.
Speaker 1: But it's just hot all the time. That that should be.
Speaker 2: Like crazy ass, like all that heat mixed with that and the knowledgeable ship that was that K.
Speaker 1: Two ship started that case strips all kinds of ship you heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah man, but but but but the florid man, everything is everything is unique, everything is creative everything. We're the ones that took the car that don't call ship and made.
Speaker 1: That worth a meal. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're the ones that took the scrap everything and made that that that the ship. You know, we the ones took can't get no hat cut and made that ship swag we want. I'm now, yeah.
Speaker 1: I made your own radio stations.
Speaker 2: Luxury into the bottom monive map. It ain't that we're the hardest motherfuckers in the world. We're just one used to luxury. So it's like, hey, man, I'm trying to dog smoke your.
Speaker 1: Yeah know, no other.
Speaker 3: Way, Like you know what I mean of the craziest women too, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: They say that to women sucking crazy and you ye, anyway, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Crazy as women gonna be crazy for that ship.
Speaker 2: Goes man, ask you something. I see you be having a lot of features and ship like who you ain't work with that? You're like, damn, I want to get in with the few man. Super fucking future, you super fucking future.
Speaker 1: What about producing?
Speaker 2: Go ahead ahead, I fun with you because I'm listening to his music. Uh, the ship that he talked about, I know he was either right. There had to be you know, make that ship and the way you're gonna take you to heights, that's like, wow, you had to be there too, yeah, like and to be able to project that, I thought with that ship.
Speaker 1: What about producers? Producers? Hm, that's a cool one. Let me back get back on that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they got a song for anything you going through, any part of your name caog, they got a song for everything that goes on?
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That ship crazy. When you just said that, it just made me reflect that's real future. Made me want a future that should bring you to tears.
Speaker 5: It'll be happy sad tears between maintaining tears exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like come on tears.
Speaker 1: He motivates me two different ways. He makes me want to write as an artist, and he made me want to go on out there in the street and get money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I fuck with that ship with Shiper though not really not really.
Speaker 1: What about what about who the Goat and Floyd? You got a few code at Black and Raw Wave was at the top top top the young It was so special, need my little homeless. They pull up on me for real, for real, like you already you already know it.
Speaker 2: But to be real with you too, I'm at the top, top top in Florida too. Yeah, they don't even understand me. It ain't no blueprint, that's that's designed to what we're going. Even right now when niggas see me snatch out the wall and all that type of ship, niggas like man going on something.
Speaker 1: Well, brother, you can't describe this ship. You can't define this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm older than y'all and did what y'all talking about y'all doing? Still, look, they asked trouble bank, they have some trouble because it's.
Speaker 1: I understand that, Like, you can't tell me how to get this part wrong.
Speaker 2: The only examples we have is jay Z and you know what I'm saying, like ship like that, So you can't tell me how to get this wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm the first of my kind from what I'm from doing this ship you cold?
Speaker 6: I mean for real, like, tell me how to get this wrong? For one you the two young not old enough, you know what I mean. I'm just right there, like you know what I'm saying. So we're building some ship that's happening right you too, it.
Speaker 2: Back never did with you, you know, from where you came from and the whole that no know what And now current time you right here doing this.
Speaker 1: You can't tell me how to get this, how to get this wrong? I used to go ahead, yeah, yeah, scream you too, like to hear like you go hear me, say hear me. You're gonna hear me say that on the mix tape. I like that. That's a quote how to get this ship wrong? Man. This need to be on a shirt. Yeah bro, yeah that fast.
Speaker 3: Talk about talking about the misconceptions of Orlando, because you know Orlando, you touch down, you think in Disney World, you think of tourism, you really might think it's all sweet my brother like DJ Season nasty, and they showed me Orlando the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So talk about some of the misconceptions and the fact that Orlando got them hoods and the same ship going on like every.
Speaker 2: Else Orlando, Orlando raw and hood like a motherfucking swaggy like a bitch, like niggas getting flies fuckfore they walk to the mailbox, you know what I mean? For real, for real, And it's a lot of culture down there. It's a lot of everything just about Disneyland. But that that's that's that was gonna be my point. You're not allowed to rep anything else except that though the tourism ship, it got too much money invested in the tourism ship for you to make Orlando look any kind of the other way, and niggas not called the rico behind, you know what I'm saying, killed trying to fight with that, like it just ain't safe to wrap Orlando and make Orlando look too hood. Billions invested in this ship, Like we ain't gonna let you disrupt this ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's a bigger plan that's designed keep the hood nigga down.
Speaker 3: But it's still going down.
Speaker 1: Bondsman, every time you don't meet that fact, you know what I'm saying. They keep that out of the news though, because down you.
Speaker 2: Know, just being able to control the media. You know what I'm saying, Like straight up, yeah, they controlling the media.
Speaker 1: And like you never hear nothing about Orlando but that ship. Man, I swear god, it's certain places that just recommend you just don't go. Yeah, yeah, ain't for you, Like you know what I mean, like don't leave the strip. Yeah, it ain't for that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: For real?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with social media, like you think social media give for a curse of both? Is it depends on how you looking at it, Like like ship, you know, just going through it, trying to learn the games of it, of what I would do and what I wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: It felt like a curse. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I went to taping into you know, streaming royalties, how to drive the traffic algorithm, all that ship start to turn to a blessing, you know what I'm Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah for sure? Yeah bro? So what's your what's your regular life?
Speaker 3: Like, bro, like outside the music and ship, Like what type of ship you man?
Speaker 1: I'd be on eating sushi, ship, playing golf ship? Okay yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah the best of good but yeah money, yeah exactly exactly what else?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I hang out with my daughters and my kids a lot. I'm doing motherfucking home repairs. We got commercial commercial businesses. We opening up. Yeah, we went to real estate. You know, just all the grown ship. You know what I'm saying, merch.
Speaker 3: Would you ever have envisioned that in like in your younger years.
Speaker 2: Absolute too fast, Always been like a grown ass dreamer, you know what I mean, Like certain ship never motivated me like that motivated other people, you know what I'm saying, Like ship.
Speaker 4: You saw so much when you were younger with your grandma.
Speaker 1: Yeah that too.
Speaker 2: And like the older niggas, I was always that younger nigga that the older niggas will come and showed me all the ship that they can show their homeboards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because they want to put on for somebody, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I was that younger nigga that sat back in the cut and just watch, listen and absorbed and let them talk.
Speaker 2: Up when they put it up exactly, Just exposed to a lot early on. So it's like I always wanted big ship, even when I write like and record, always competed mentally with the bigger niggas, the niggas who won't even know me never competed with niggas in the city, Like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Yeah, what artists you looked up to coming up? Ship? Jay uh uh fucking dip set. We love them niggas.
Speaker 4: What do you think about this whole thing is going on with Jim and Cam.
Speaker 1: Right cornball ship, man, Like, damn, y'all have made it. We funck with y'all because y'all.
Speaker 2: Went through the struggle together. I don't even want to see them nigga beefing, like you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I don't learn.
Speaker 1: So much just from listening to their music. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like yeah, yeah, yeah, hell y, you gotta just let that be. Yeah exactly. It's entertaining.
Speaker 2: But to me because I'm I was a real fan of this ship, there's lots of cornball ship, like y'all already rich. Y'all got the money, y'all. You know what I mean, it is already successful. With y'all beefing with each other for that shi, it don't make no sense. I think when niggas like that be beef with each other, who don't be around them. Niggas just kind of miss each other. I believe, Yeah, I believe so, Bro. They don't know how to be like bro, my bad right, I want you back around. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, not just on them specifically, but niggas who just saying. It's a nigga, a nigga down in Florida. Just come out getting you nigga just miss you know, not.
Speaker 1: Having so much? Yeah, that's all that having so much? Bro. Yeah, but I come from so low.
Speaker 2: I'll be looking at him and I understand life, just lifing. Yeah, I ain't seen you in fifteen years. How could you be mad at me?
Speaker 1: Exactly? At the landlord? They might be man at the bank statement some shit.
Speaker 2: I understand life, just life and man, yeah, straight up, nigga.
Speaker 1: Man at the circumstance. The circumstances, bro, And they ain't got no problem with me. Made sure you ain't have that with me, said any else I got big. So look, so let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: So, since, like you said, you were able to see a lot and expands your imagination at such a young age, what's some ship that you want to do, like bucket list type ship that you want to do before you leave here that you have havn't done that. Maybe the average nigga one wouldn't even think about it.
Speaker 1: Mhm. Make sure my kids always one thousand.
Speaker 2: Other than that, like ship, just be a respected motherfucker in the community. Just be just be respected for all the good ship. You know.
Speaker 5: So you don't want to like go ziplining or like swim with hippopotamuses or.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't really no, I ain't really know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I am, but ain't they ain't frona slang shot me in the a and bring me down for me to have a good time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, they ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I want to do ship, Like I guess I guess what would be on somebody like a bucket list.
Speaker 1: I guess we be on my bucket list with smoking joint with snoop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sit down and have a real talk with you know, motherfucker like Steve Harvey, motherfuckers like Eddie Murphy, motherfuck was, motherfuckers like Kevin Hard who I know them been through something, but it's they jog make it look like everything good.
Speaker 1: But me just understanding life.
Speaker 2: Man. I would like to sit down and talk to them type of dudes behind the scenes, like, damn, bro, tell me.
Speaker 1: The real, tell me the real about life. You know what I'm saying? What you feel about ship? You know what I mean? Yeah? Hell ya?
Speaker 3: Throughout throughout your career, like you ever had a sour taste in your mouth, like dealing with somebody a feature, maybe trying to get at a quote unquote bigger artists or whatever the case is. They might not have kept it solid as far as the business or video or something like that. You had one of those situations you speaking and.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna, ain't gonna even name drop no.
Speaker 2: Names, but paying for features with these pussing niggas, and then they don't want to shoot the video, Like come on, man, is it is it?
Speaker 1: Don't want to shoot the video or want to charge extra? I mean the bag is down to shoot the video. That was part of the We need to shoot the verse in the.
Speaker 2: Video type ship, Like I mean, you know, we need to do the verse in the video type ship then or what what pisces me off is when you when you will drop a song with an artist, pay for the feature or whatever, and now.
Speaker 1: Don't share the bitch on day platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like It's like a fucking waste of time while we're doing that. Niggas do that ship when you interview on nigga nigga call you to get an interview and then don't want to post.
Speaker 1: It, Like what the fuck is that? Like, I swear to God, what is that even buy? Like and I forget. I think niggas forget at the end of the day. Like now, you signed up still to be a real nigga. I mean you gotta break, you can break generation. You still signed up to be a real nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, Do you see any of the other side though? As you ascend it when you do features for other people, clearly you saying that you're gonna either you're gonna do it or you're not gonna do it right personally, you see any of the other side that.
Speaker 1: You get bigger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of niggas ain't got their ship together, Okay.
Speaker 1: A lot of niggas.
Speaker 2: Unprofessional or as fun show to the video some professionalist deliver.
Speaker 1: It don't work like like you know what I mean, Yeah, it don't work like that.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like yeah for sure, Yeah, yeah, what's the what's what's what's what's some steps for like what's up some steps, what's some steps in the game you feel like it's some necessary steps to take to have or get your ship together because a lot of people, like you said, they come for the streets, they're having the money, they're having a talent, but they just don't know better. So from boy to them, what would you say, Bro, there's a few things you need to do to you know what I'm saying, Get your ship together and get on your business.
Speaker 2: Only talk to people that's knowledgeable about what you're curious about. Don't go actual mama about you know what I'm saying the music business.
Speaker 1: If you know down, don't get an emotional So.
Speaker 2: It's like, because because I think the hardest thing culture, I think five coaches for business, tell them tell Tell the person asking the question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Nigga, just gonna guess, Mannigna.
Speaker 2: Take a guess with all my god, this gotta answer for you rather it's the right one or the wrong one. It's so hard for it to say, I don't know, damn you know what I mean? Like yeah, yeah, so the fact, yeah bro. And then it's then then it's about how the person packaged up the question. They be damn the packaging up the question for you, the lean I said, I should have taken to the little but only got you know what I mean, Well, yeah you should have going.
Speaker 1: That's just how you packaged it up. So that's not the truth.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Nigga, need to only talk to people who knowledgeable about them, motherfucking them areas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: How important is a lawyer, engineer, a manager like that? I guess your team, Like, how important is that especially independently.
Speaker 2: A lawyer, A lawyer's top of the list type ship on a team, a solid ass team that.
Speaker 1: Is at the top of the list.
Speaker 2: As far as like managers and all that shit, I really don't know, bro, because I've been making all my decisions, you know what I'm saying. So if I'm making all my decisions, ship, I'm the manager. I'm the CEO. Even if I got somebody in position to say, okay, well I done got all this together. What you think about this? I still got a green light everything or whatever the fuck. So it's just like yeah, yeah, and it's it's kind of crazy like that, bro. So yeah, but a team is most definitely at the top of the list, and lawyers is at the top of the list.
Speaker 1: Entertainment lawyer. What's your feelings about security?
Speaker 2: It just depends and it fluctuates with whatever area I feel like I'm going to. You know what I'm saying. I undesigned my life to it. First of all, I can't. I started off running round with a pistol every day, So it got I gotta show myself some growth, Like I'm not in them on that type of ship no more for a long time. I ain't been on that type of ship, So I have to high security, you know what I Yeah, I was taught like the person with the most security that that's how you that's how you value their wealth.
Speaker 1: That's how much. Yeah? Like that versus them was all my securities. Yeah, like the nigga would switch my recorder.
Speaker 2: At all, switching to come on, man, sweet, That.
Speaker 1: Nigga might not even know how to shoot exactly. Yeah, might run, might run? Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: About that versus you get a versus a strong right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? With how did ship come about? Because y'all had some of the ship at first?
Speaker 2: Right, No, no, no, Like I said, life must have been life. And I woke up one morning and Strong was back on this fuck.
Speaker 1: Man Strong ain't seen me then in fifteen years. Strong ain't know if I spelled spokes Spanish or what like. I'm a whole different dude. But it was because you said you the uh the goat florid or something like that.
Speaker 2: Then I guess I don't know, like that is that a word? And calls again like that ship is crazy, you know what I mean? Life was life and he got on that. He got on that bitch and made it look entertaining. I put my price up here. They went for the price. I came through and smash ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean. Yeah, So was it the winner or was it the winner losing the versus what heaven? Yeah, it was a wonder.
Speaker 2: I woke up with the trophy in my driveway, okay, so like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it was a winner. Like you know what I mean, It was a lot of good that came out of we did. It looked good, We did right for the city. But at the end of the day, the dollars made sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it ain't no real beef there, you know what I'm saying, Man, scrowl ain't got no beef.
Speaker 1: We really love each other have wessed. Have we out grew each other out to fucking loo? What's y'all from the same neighborhood? Helly you done? We came out of you know, we came out of. No, I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: I wasn't do but my partner was that he told me about when y'all came down and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We had we had stopping right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what's Nick's Nick ship Man? Just filling out the record label and putting on my partners. You know what I'm saying, putting on my partners that deserve it, the ones that got work at it. That's Flying Music, Yeah, that's that's that's Flying Music group and mether family.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but that's the next level.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, turning all the way to a boss, making making sure I can hire some employees so some people can get some goddamn legal and legit money coming through. And you know what I'm saying, I can let a few people stand on my shoulders and on my platform and we can start something.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, the ones that got the work at it to do it. Do you do you got any fear about because we hear the story over.
Speaker 3: You know, do you got any fear about, you know, putting a young nigga or some young niggas on and then they might go a certain because young niggas sometimes, you know, grateful, appreciative fears about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, bro, And I just had to sit back and analyze it and just understanding. For one, if you're a CEO and you're trying to sign one of these niggas and you think they don't want to be a boss, you already lost. So I'm more I'm more packaging my ship up as artists development. I don't want to hold on to nobody. I'm looking at these young niggas and that's in y'all ingredients. Y'all want to be the boss.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I'm not gonna fight what y'all want to be the boss. You just gonna come over here. We're gonna help you get goddamn or we're gonna help.
Speaker 2: You you shape up, like I said, artist development, and then whoever want to sign you and fuck with you, that's what we're gonna help get.
Speaker 1: So what so what so then you just get your percentage? Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah every time, But you know it's ain't it's damn the zero percent of a nigga now feeling like don't feel like, come on, man, these niggas want to be a boss, and I think the problems come when niggas don't admit that. Off the drill, you're looking at your little dog because you see your little dog and the girl the pump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that nigga want to be the balls, you know. Yeah, so hey, you can beat the boss.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Just work up to at least this point because I can help you do this, and then I'm gonna let you go with whoever the fuck signed you after that.
Speaker 1: That's that's what you grind. Yeah, hell yeah, that's fair. Should always go sound man, get caught. Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Think you think The one situation I think the one situation where it may not though left is when a rapper don't sign another rapper because some of them relationships seem to be fine. What if it's just a businessman who don't rap. Let's let's say somebody I'm just throwing the name out like and not getting them, say something like E Class don't wrap. You know what I'm saying, Class just signed niggas? What's home from my slipping slide lucas. They just signed niggas. They don't wrap right.
Speaker 4: Issues with artists.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's ain't got yo.
Speaker 2: What Bro, It'd be okay when you're getting a thousand dollars a show and you gotta give me a hunder, But when you got.
Speaker 1: Them and you gotta give me a dime, crazy nigga like, no give you damn.
Speaker 2: So yeah, bro, it's a big if that God Damn foundation ain't together with that business relationship, it's gonna be some problem. But yeah, especially when you're smoking with niggas, driving with niggas, nigga sizing you up right then naturally, damn, I ain't got the call bank guy. Why ain't got that watch? You got a nice little I want that watch? You know what I'm saying that one that's the next levels taking on your watch, But you't the ceo. Well guess what I gotta turn to the ceo wan. Yeah, yeah, thats how that ship be going. I understand that now. So I ain't going through it with no niggas about that fact. You know what, I ain't trying to hold on to you nothing. I'm just gonna lift you up as far as I can and then let you go.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. That's gonna be part of the plan from the gate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so go tell all the hold you your own boss and all exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So she yeah, yeah, that would play a partner ship to the whole little guy, man, what your daddy?
Speaker 1: That's your daddy? Argument?
Speaker 2: Should I called and see we can get our b paid? God damn man, that's all this not nigga the dumb adventures when he come out the house. Yeah, ain't nothing you say final?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like he signs and you the fun up all the way and you don't even know all this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a shoot? Man, do I need to call? Right right? That's a true story to all trans at the end of the day. Lift you up, Yeah, I don't know what. You look too good?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, like damn that be something fun up man, y'all walking the club?
Speaker 1: You got it? Girl with it? She asked you which way we're going on? What what sec should we said? What se should we said? Then you know what due to your artists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna call, said we can get three tickets.
Speaker 1: What's hold up? That's crazy? Yeah, that's crazy man, that ship crazy man.
Speaker 2: So I just over understand all this ship, you know, ship in the bud right off the driver.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: That why when we first when we adult, you never heard me say my artist right like, because I just knew that ship.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound right. I hate to go to the back of family, all us member, we got that be know, yeah, it's no beef for nothing. I just over understand.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna want to be under me, bro, trust me, you alright with it right now. But the more you pump up and see a little more you don't want to be your own balls.
Speaker 1: I'm already make you. Can I get about her? You feel no man, nobody was coming out.
Speaker 2: Can we get some hook that nigga nothing, no ship, he ain't even him niggna walk nig gogna whisp in this bitch. What you think about me running my own recollection?
Speaker 1: What you think about that point man? Because that we had that, what we handed that this ship man? That yeah, man, that's crazy ship. She didn't be designed over night, but she happen overnight.
Speaker 2: You have it so fast too, bro, Like everybody stars, everybody of their own boss. Brother, they gotta curve that notion.
Speaker 1: To get in the position they're trying to get in and then puff their chance up.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not fooling me. I already know you want to be exactly bro. Yeah that common sense? Yeah yeah, hell you come, when you got finances invested into ship, you gotta make that ship clear, like we ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna go through it, bro, make sure we won't go through for me. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's the most overrated part of this ship? Just music in the industry and all that people may not know like this, that's overrated, trust me.
Speaker 1: Home Jewelry.
Speaker 3: They having that big debate now about man.
Speaker 1: Oh, well what you mean?
Speaker 2: What what which one?
Speaker 1: She said?
Speaker 2: These nigga be he need to come in, he coming. I've seen the niggas and ship for that ship will be ten million, yeah, bro, So the jury, the numbers on the ground and all social media, the fake ass comments meaning you don't really give a punk about a lot of people just putting heart to ship just because they think that's what they're supposed to do, like and it gives a fucked up measurement to the real consume, the real business person.
Speaker 1: I see famous motherfuckers that's on the ground all the time. Come throw a shoulder on nobody in the crowd. You know what they signed. It's what you know you. We know you because you showed your tears. Stop playing.
Speaker 2: You said that you showed the TV man and now you're pushing your scene like you know what I mean, which is all right, but damn don't act like that.
Speaker 1: Ain't with this whole platform.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this though, in their mind, do you think that it matters to them as long as you pay to come see them?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Not Yeah, because if.
Speaker 5: They're in the building, they had to pay to come through the door, right, So even if they just standing there to look at the.
Speaker 1: Titty, they gotta be. You gotta be you gotta be.
Speaker 3: You gotta be an amazing feeling to go out there and people know your ship word for word, to just go out there, that's the best.
Speaker 1: These people don't care about feelings.
Speaker 2: I got all right what you're saying. But if you, if you got the more for looking straight, why you don't stay? If they don't know your ship? I mean you got some too. They're looking at you, why you performing? You still got some goddamn bound.
Speaker 3: And right, But it's almost like a comedian going out there and ain't nobody laughing at them? Almost you don't want to be no comedian telling jokes and everybody's looking at you.
Speaker 2: Might be popular me, but no, if you got an attention, you're holding the attention.
Speaker 1: That's still it's.
Speaker 5: Amazically if you if you can hold the attention as long as they do boo, then it's hope.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, the worst boy is the worst for show.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right, no matter how hard the song is, how hard that wrong that bitch is, nine times out of ten, your first time listeners gonna sit there and just look at you.
Speaker 1: Yep, no matter how hard they try to process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never heard it before exactly, And that's that's something that the younger artists need to learn to it.
Speaker 1: Ain't that the crowd one feeling and that's just their first time here.
Speaker 2: You know the song or yeah, you start like you rapping to niggas back right and to the nigga side of they face shit, nigga.
Speaker 1: Told them to another nigga. Now you got a problem.
Speaker 2: Now you know that ain't but you commanded attention people looking like yeah, they really shocked and trying to catch the world like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they soaking it up. They soaking it in exactly, Yeah, they eating it up. Anything else. When I got big hard female artist, you would man working one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of a lot of hard oh my bad, hold yeah, a lot of but glow oh your glow.
Speaker 4: One shot the video with Psy last night.
Speaker 1: That ship too, are man.
Speaker 2: Glow that ship right now? You won't hear about the ship. And she snapped and she and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing that may glows snap is because a nigga can listen to her too feeling, you know.
Speaker 1: Like funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's over said exactly, glow.
Speaker 1: Talking that ship. She's talking that ship.
Speaker 2: I mean I ain't righting around just bumping that glow, but right right right, yeah, yeah, she's talking that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you call yourself fly going right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How important is it to be flying this ship? How do you keep your shuffler?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's it's it's it's it's like a thousand percent right now. You gotta stay fly because the world only going off of what the fuck they being?
Speaker 1: Like appearance used.
Speaker 2: To be, I mean, been important, but nine days now that shit just way way way so important, Like you know what I mean, they only believe what they see, you know what I mean them days of come around kicking it and then acting like you the brickman. But you shoulders nothing them days over with, like you know what I mean. It used to just come out with you know what I mean? You used to just know like damn, that's that guy, and everybody go for it. You know what I'm saying, nine days, bitch, want to want to see you exactly. Come on, man, come on, man, ain't no all the way You'll get lost out in the crowd, like yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you tell the young like the young move what you tell yourself? You can go back to your.
Speaker 2: Focus on credit business, stay the fuck from around the drugs and the this and the that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Take your time, be more cool than gangster, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Shit, we had to learn that Bro, some of the ship that some of the ship that now that's available to us, and.
Speaker 1: Don't call ship and that's a wholesale price. We would have kilt for Bro. We would have absolutely killed for Bro. Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I would have told my younger self, Man, take your time, you ain't in no goddamn rush, be more cool than anything, and build your foundation step by step, break by brick, piece by piece, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, hell yeah, but you have moved moved from your city earlier. Uh you mean like as far as growing up though, Yeah, yeah, I always always moved around that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I stayed everywhere in the city. I went to three of the biggest high schools in the city. I just I just got been got too big for my city a long time ago, you know what. I had to keep my guards up too much, and especially chasing this music ship. You know, you gotta keep a certain appearance, a certain status, and I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: Breathe, you know what I mean, like ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've been moved out my city on the ice skirts before I even moved to Georgia. Like yeah, yeah, don't nobody respect none that they see every day? You're not a starlawy your value? Yeah, you lowyer your value?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, so I had to I been had the press reset from that, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you did you have to deal with like resentment from that? Like people like man absolutely, like Feminine members are just friends now pretty much just friends, and it's friends that wanted to wrap but work ethic one day. You know what I'm saying. We started off together, but I'm still jogging, you stopping doing this andstead of how can you blame me for that? I understand that too, so I don't even fault them for that, you know what I mean? Ship, But yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: That comes with it. That come with the ship. Just listening to you talk. You just you got them. You see ship from all angles.
Speaker 2: That's the bitch way to be like, be able to see ship, give perspective, like I get it, and me ain't mad at me?
Speaker 1: You mad at that you're in exactly Like niggas don't understand. You can't take that personal. You can't take it personally. That another niggas mad at you. He ain't even mad at you exactly, He's just taking it out on you. Yeah, and I want what's them over? Understand this ship? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I once was them. I once was riding around hating on the mother with the hater. You know, I had to back up.
Speaker 1: I'm good and I work hard. I ain't got to work hard, be good and talented and blessed real and hate you know, I say, it's one of the Yeah, it's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hell, y'all just started to cultivate this side of much more. And yeah, but never forgot about that side. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, I don't forget about that. You really big on accountability absolutely. How you tap in, Like, what made you tap into this to this person is nothing on a lot of prison time, bro, Like a lot of isolation, a lot of people who believe the man I let the fuck down.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people, a lot of people who put a lot into me, and I was worshiping and loving the wrong people, and I just you know what I'm saying that that that motherfucking isolation just made me put everything on the scale. And when I did that, I had a bunch of cool niggas around me instead of a bunch of good niggas.
Speaker 1: That cool shit, Them cool niggas, they gonna be pure.
Speaker 2: They the first ones niggas on some selfish shit and all that shit, the niggas who I was rushing off and pulling and pushing off. Then the first niggas call them why, like hey, moot needs something. And then when they come through, they respectful, mentable, all this shit.
Speaker 1: The cool niggas. I had to call back and double back. Ay the niggas stand up. You know what I mean. You was dressed when you came to the door type, because your body will tell you.
Speaker 2: When something ain't right. You hear me, like, Yeah, certain niggas I had doing certain shit.
Speaker 1: I ain't even have to question nothing. It felt good, like real love, cool nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I had the God damn I had to press reset on that, push some of them cool niggas to the back and push all the good niggas up front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. How you pushing to the back, Like, what was the process of that? A lot of time niggas just push they damn step to the back. Facts. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you know.
Speaker 2: You're done grown now Now you're coming out the house looking for certain ship, looking for certain warn and certain this certain day because I'm growing rapidly mentally all this ship. Now you're allowed to talk to me like we used to talk such and such.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. And it ain't about the education thing. It's the fucking respect. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can kind of tell that that she ain't even registered me. When you're talking about that on myrsh punch, then you know, like, bro, on that ship, it's about way motherfucker's package ship up too, when your next little show is so before I'm telling you, like the steps so before I understood. I just used to walk away feeling fucked up because this is the person I think love me, because these the motherfucks all love you.
Speaker 1: When little they always come with a little ship. I heard people out every day about that little in front of ship. I got going on like the put hard but I seen you. Yeah, little poor little.
Speaker 5: Little people be crazy, man. But sometimes people don't like realize what they're doing. But a lot of times people be trying to slide that ship in.
Speaker 1: They do you, they do they do.
Speaker 2: I'm a totally differ I'm controlled bro by nature. I tell you, I would have got a little poor, but I would have got a little all the type of keep a good response. Yeah it's a little hate coming this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now I'm knowledgeable. I'm sitting there watching you. Yeah, bro, like yeah, man, it's a cold we gotta keep living. You heard. Yeah, it's a big ass world. We can be selective right now, I don't want nothing but vibes around goodbye, right vibes.
Speaker 2: They got one life and it's a big ass world. But nigga need all the right people around them own get comfortable being. Don't know, you know, I'm super coor me too, Bro, I swear to God, s feel better?
Speaker 1: I swell? Yeah, what you think? What you think? What you think peace look like to you? Mm hmm. Still figuring it out, bro, I'm still figuring it out.
Speaker 2: God showed me little hints and pieces, you know what I'm saying, But I'm really still figuring that out.
Speaker 1: But uh, I down show can tell you what frustration you feel like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what I'm doing with my life right now, just grabbing a knife carving out all that ship and then I believe God has delivered.
Speaker 1: The rest of that. What moment what moment you could say when you beat the more eddies?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What moment? Like? What what space you be? Where you be it? So you be more cold, probably home than then the show.
Speaker 2: A couple of shows got a pocket pool sitting on the port, smoking a joint with a wash tea on talking to God, filling the sun. You know what I'm saying, Going to get a car wash, walking through the neighborhood like a regular fucking citizen, jogging up and down the road without getting fucked with some ship.
Speaker 1: I never thought i'd be able to. That's crazy. How you go through off.
Speaker 3: You go through all the life with all the complexities, and when all the complex ship, but you feel at peace with the simple.
Speaker 1: He's just got that ship, crazy real ship. You never would think, Yeah, bro, little ship, cut your own grass. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, ship that we don't seeing wrong? Successful motherfuckers? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It don't line up with the ground. You're not going to get a thousand likes for cutting your own grass. Nigga, you better know what the fuck going on?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, a lot of these niggas who sit back and ain't liking it. First of all, they don't even have a goddamn brass to cut. They don't have you know what I'm saying. You can't even expect them to relate either, exactly. So I had to.
Speaker 4: I had to just hadge clippers, no, nothing, nothing like a plant.
Speaker 1: You heard me. Yeah, But these the same motherfuckers are like, you know, some idiot ass ship. You just shooting the bird type of ship? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Do you think and all y'all do y'all think that our biggest problem is trying to be validated mothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and I think that's most of society though.
Speaker 5: Self value, the lack thereof is creating that need for validation.
Speaker 2: Exactly, a lot of these niggas don't respect you because you look too much like them. They don't even respect themselves, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And we figured out who they.
Speaker 3: Know how to be like they older person, older person, figured out who they is. DJ Calendar. I keep telling you that only DJ Calend though who they are. But we know who they are. You just can't explain it.
Speaker 1: They don't want us to win. You can't explain it, you know they you say they tripping you already know you can't explain it. The system, whatever it could be. The system. Sometimes I ain't. I'd be like, they ain't really with it. They see it. They fucking day believe that. No motherfucking boy and everybody, they see what I'm saying. It's nobody there, nobody all that one time.
Speaker 2: Many Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What Cale said that Sometimes you got I feel like sometimes you even got.
Speaker 3: To create they in your head for motivation. They don't want us to win. They don't want to see it at the time.
Speaker 1: It's just it's a tool for talking to the masters too. Yeah, they themn us we all we got. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a tool for the masses to talk to the masses in certain type of language. It looks bigger to say us versus. Oh, you own the company?
Speaker 1: What is what? What is? What is? Nigga?
Speaker 3: We got?
Speaker 1: We got the company run. But what does us even mean? Us means ship you and I feel like it's on your side, homie, Say they not like us? What is us? Us is the niggas that feel like him? Okay, so they is the opposite of that.
Speaker 4: They is the opposite of whatever is the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: That's as close as I can't you know. But they is the opposite of us. Okay, Yeah, so we'll go for that day. Is they not like us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now that makes it. That makes watching That makes Yeah, that's a great one. Anybody. It's not us. They is the opposite of us. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to the bank world. Can they can they coexist with us? And be together every they already coexist.
Speaker 1: They they I think they they're trying to join us.
Speaker 4: Now you know what I'm saying, that is the one with the problems.
Speaker 1: They really just don't have no problem, never got no they really in charge. She will trying to figure this out. Boy, they say they finna cut the chick. You know what I'm saying. Type ship. So we got with Yeah, I got to gotcha got because and then we know before we get out of here, man, let's speak on you. But Trump, man, you I don't know enough about Trump. The fuck with Trump? Like you know what I'm saying, what I just don't because everything I ain't seen.
Speaker 2: So motherfucking okay, Well, let me tell you this if if I can, if I can view Trump off of what he's saying, Well, we're in some motherfucking trouble. You said that because he told these people right in front of what he's gonna do, and now they reaping. Now they seeing the repercussions of them. They even do like you know, as far as the immigrant you know, being then moved back to the.
Speaker 5: The Department of Education, and he's trying to get rid of that right like you said, he's trying to redo the voter law, the voter equality law of nineteen sixty five or eighteen sixty five or whatever. How they're getting rid of all of the deis and all of these major corporations.
Speaker 1: Yes they got food. Yeah, No, no that to do with food.
Speaker 5: It's the designated It's basically guaranteeing that minorities have an opportunity as far as employment, as far as upper level management, as far as being included in these corporations. He's trying to get rid of that so that it's basically like the affirmative Action for the corporate world.
Speaker 4: He's trying to get rid of that so that we don't stand a chance.
Speaker 1: Basically, he's bridging the gap between.
Speaker 5: All of these people that caused all of that confusion. For on January the sixth, that fucking attempted to murder all those people at the Capitol. He pardoned most of them.
Speaker 1: They just got out of them.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, what's up? And I ain't just trying to be super Trump supporting that. But if them wrote for him, don't ride in that part makes sense? But what did we But but what did what did we do to him?
Speaker 1: The ride for them.
Speaker 5: But in the position that he's in as mister president, he's supposed to also write ride for right, what's right and the right.
Speaker 7: We're talking about that, we're talking about right right right almost what I'm saying, I'm saying, if the president, if the president is does that mean now we might be a president at later on?
Speaker 4: If the president, why why is there a background check for a job?
Speaker 1: Didn't get rid of that?
Speaker 3: You should have got rid of that before. You're saying, hey, y'all, don't have to hire black people. That's the first thing he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they but they said, they're just saying you, if you got a company, you got a right to hire the fuck you want to hire. You ain't forced to hire no motherfucker cause they black or they miss whatever. How you gonna tell me, I'll run my ship like most of the ship.
Speaker 1: The niggas saying, it's.
Speaker 5: Really but they've never but they've never experienced that disadvantage, so they couldn't possibly begin to understand how important that is.
Speaker 1: Making the world fair fairs if you do the job, the same.
Speaker 4: Is having a fighting chance in the to work for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yes, like, no, no, that's that's some people path though.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I feel what you're saying. But that's some people to start your own ship, go work for Why the fun? All these niggas who got all this money ain't starting some ship.
Speaker 1: How they niggas? That's all I'm saying. At the end of day. Why you say everybody trying to go work for the day? You're correct. What happened because of the Trump ship. Everybody's looking for somebody. Well, we got to figure that out. Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Bro, we had our own ship, doing our own ship, we wouldn't be worried about that. That's that's the that's the that's the whole thing that's wrong with that. That's the repercussions.
Speaker 3: If you if you if you would, I honestly what you're saying, you're correct. But if you're a doctor, you're probably not gonna jump out of being a doctor school whatever they call it. Having enough money to go start a hospital, you don't have to work.
Speaker 1: Working after I'm just saying, if you a dollar, go work somewhere else. Bro, Why the fuck everybody that integration ship from the beginning. But I'm going to be with Dave, But what is what is? We were already us already. Who's already dem already?
Speaker 4: But we were We were us fucking living in third world conditions.
Speaker 1: You talking about you about the niggas, is niggas fucked up? Now?
Speaker 2: It was niggas back then had money. Yeah, but I'm just saying, niggas just want niggas. To me, it's like, well fail and I probably niggas just want something. Niggas want somebody else to do something for them.
Speaker 1: Those people.
Speaker 3: I say, what you're saying, I'm not correctly what you're saying. What I'm saying is if you have.
Speaker 1: Only why your situation is the way it is, because you're not changing. But it's not always.
Speaker 4: There's no humans when you when you start the race ten ft behind.
Speaker 5: It's not always necessarily about what you're not doing or what you're doing, because sometimes you could do everything that you could possibly do it and still be behind.
Speaker 1: Its another side of it, bro, Another side of it, bro.
Speaker 3: Another side of headstart. No no, no, listen, That don't mean you can't catch listen. Another but another another thing.
Speaker 5: How extremely difficult it is to catch somebody with that large of a head start.
Speaker 2: While catching up exactly but at the end of the day, you know, you know how long it's catching up.
Speaker 1: We just need to run our race. But you catching up who you're catching up to.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is people are niggas want to be equal to some ship that you're not equal to. I ain't talking about the equal I'm talking about it's not humanly possible. We're talking about survival. It's not humans.
Speaker 1: Everybody know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's not humanly possible for everybody to have their own ship with no workers. Somebody's gonna have to work. So if they do work, they should be treated give That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Fairly, try to catch up to some ship that might not be for us.
Speaker 1: I want to get you yeah yeah, yeah, yeah ship.
Speaker 4: Right, No, but it's like, but it's like some ship just ain't fair and it's just not right. And it's just like you.
Speaker 1: Go to the golf course, right, no matter how hard we fight and work and do all of that, we're still it's still it's still never gonna be.
Speaker 3: Even you go to the golf course, right, you go, you go play around, and they say we're looking for four remarkable gentlemen to come get the sponsorship bag and be on this golf team. All right, you gonna kick the ass, right, you golf better than them. They come and choose everybody but you because there's no diversity inclusion. They gonna choose everybody else but you.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of the gold top home the black ship. I should have been playing glub. You got a point, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you're not. You're not gonna away. But you're not gonna fill away. Ain't You're not gonna fell away at all. I ain't even gonna be there. I guess I know how they're rocking. Yeah, because you're gonna win that still don't want win. Yeah, I know how they're rocking over there.
Speaker 2: I know how they're rocking. Bro, this how they're rocking. That same ship held the flood. He going on the folks took his ship in the Lympid. You see what that ship made that nigga, do you're right about that ship? Be Floyd Mayweather Okaya went to the Olympid right then, nigga beat the ship out. That dude, Bro, They took his ship in the Lymphid. That ship sparked some of that man on beating the fun. I ain't going down ever. I'm beating the funk out of everybody from now under. Now, boy, he changed the boxing.
Speaker 1: Really, I see both sides of tell him how to get it right on wrong, because ain't nobody never did what? Thank you, bro? If near you, I get what y'all saying. I like that.
Speaker 2: I just feel like people, we gotta get out of our head to somebody old or something.
Speaker 1: I agree, don't get what what what we what we can what we're able to get. Bro. That's just how I feel right about that.
Speaker 2: Because all that ship, that ship is passed down excuses from our grandparents and great grandparents.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't talk like that. Don't do that. You know you gotta go get your good job. You gotta do.
Speaker 2: We wann't talking that, nigga, don't get yours. We were talking to hey, man, make sure you go get your social security. Make sure you work this loan and get your social security. I'm gonna tell you you weren't never We wasn't never talked that, but we were talking with hey, don't piss off from police, keep your head down, don't be doing a bunch of spooky scary ass.
Speaker 1: It was hard.
Speaker 6: It was hard for a minute to even be optimistic by what you could do until I came to the A.
Speaker 1: When we came to the A, I seen niggas getting out of lambs and maybax and this and that, and they won't getting pulled out of here. I'm like, damn, how to talk to him like that? Down there?
Speaker 2: You you die?
Speaker 1: It's unheard of if a nigga ain't cut you first. I ain't trying to add like super super super woke and no ship. But I didn't know. Brother, that's holding up back.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Niggas got excuse me, man, No folk won't let me. Now folk won't folk new folk. Yeah, I can't get no jo. I can't.
Speaker 2: It's so many independent jobs. A nigga can do that. Niggas just lazy to not do. You can post up with no motherfucker ment and watch calls.
Speaker 1: You can cut grab.
Speaker 2: Nigga don't want to do shiit. Nigga want to have excuw man. Them folks ain't hot nigga. Nigga looking for nigga chang. They tie every day. Ain't nobody ain't nobody doing nothing back in day.
Speaker 1: Nigga can do everything. What there ain't no more niggas, hovery, no more brother just making the skills.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, And I get that part. And on that level, you're absolutely right. And I'm speaking on the higher level of things, the the the top end of things, where like we're purposely excluded out of certain rooms and we're purposely excluded out of certain positions because at the end of the day, they don't feel like they have can include us.
Speaker 2: He only thing Trump doing is putting the name on it brod what you call it d I they doing that ship anyway, if you go to these big as front of they might have two black people and the motherfucker just.
Speaker 1: To say they got two black people. Everybody, if you delete them too, it's the same ship.
Speaker 2: And if in prison, what they do on the flip side is logging everybody that's that's mixed as white, so that way it looks it don't look like, Okay, we locked up a boutch of niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I swear to God, so you will have this many Mexicans, this many Puerto Ricans, this whatever the fuck whatever that now I'm supposed to be. They gonna believe it in we'll look like it's half and half, but really it is real, real that. But you gotta think like what you're saying, like and we ain't gonna make this ship about this, but you gotta think if they do hire you to be in these people, you still gotta act like yes or noussle Yeah.
Speaker 1: You still gotta act like that damn in that position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're really uncomfortable, Like the motherfucker that's the lawyer at the top fron that's a black lawyer at the top firm.
Speaker 1: If he ain't got his own firm, you steal j little bitch.
Speaker 2: See all the rooms in the White House that the other people normally see, ain't you No damn way they can Bama like.
Speaker 1: He used to see the books that everybody ain't. Come on, bro, I'm keeping the one hand of Daney Mochelle.
Speaker 2: Still I ain't going to that ship. Yeah, she's sure. Obama had to show up and act like he's a president.
Speaker 1: He acts.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing about black people. We gotta we want to learn how to act instead of being mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Said like, man, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta act like this round these folks. But that ship made me too uncomfortable, bro, I gotta beat me wherever I'm at. So matter of fact, I can't even play sometimes.
Speaker 1: That b ship takes too much work for niggas. It's a spot so that what they that what they rather do act.
Speaker 2: It's a pot spot called Saint Malold Country Club. I played golf with that one time. I seen how these folks we got there, How they got them?
Speaker 1: Did my bad? You know how them a man got there?
Speaker 2: You know that you I see a pink of everybody washing the ship off after Hey, man, I won't come back here.
Speaker 1: I'm not welcome for me.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: How y'all do stings, I'll be a damn food trying to change all. Yeah, but y'all come in my world. That ship you come to top Homes and John A. White were going down there brown mire man, you might get your hand bull.
Speaker 1: Come on, we're doing over here.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing I do love about Homie being president. That the band aid come off the wounds and we gotta deal with the scars and the ship and everything in the blood.
Speaker 1: Like out.
Speaker 2: Looking in that mirror, man, I ain't made no progress till I broke down and just looked in the mirror.
Speaker 1: What did I do wrong? What can I do right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Only people gonna suffer doing this nigga administration is the niggas who bigging and want something free. The nigga you know, and they being all this Shep's wide open, his credit ship, he being alone.
Speaker 1: All the ship is wide open. This ship is for you. Nigga just don't know that side of the game and just thinking like man even to take where fl exactly.
Speaker 2: But if you want to poll right now, Trump gonna let you be. He's gonna let that's the problem. He's gonna Trump again.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, right there.
Speaker 6: Saying straight up now, if you want to get rich and you know how to follow the rules by all means this.
Speaker 1: The time too. It's deal. It's death for you. Bro. My Aristotle, Jim Post going and pay Jim posted. He like, Bro, this is the error. If a nigga want to be some wealth doing now, get out your feelings.
Speaker 2: Fact that's true, do your research, get out your feeling, figure out to get some money because it's wide are the grants and loans and credit All this ship is wide open for a niggas. They forgiven all type of ship but they knowing that niggas ain't even on it. So it's the reason why people think it's for the white people because they they they're the one that's on it, reading it like, but it's for everybody's. Niggas just juiced to begging, want to be fair. Everything available right now. If we just want to learn jiu jitsu right now, they do pull up YouTube when.
Speaker 1: They say the matrix that this is.
Speaker 2: You want to learn Spanish, pull up, they learn how to rebuild a build a house from scratch, pull up YouTube.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to do right now and can't do just they got everything all motherfucker. Yeah yeah, like you ain't even gotta thankful. I saw that ship with sexy Martin Luther King. Oh man, Martin Luther King pushing up on it.
Speaker 4: He was, she was twarging on him. Then he started whipping her ass in the club.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: His sister got in and and called her out. Legacy does not represent this type of thing. She apologizing all that ship.
Speaker 1: That ship was funny. Yeah yeah, man, even keeping it real bro, Like you just look at bro.
Speaker 2: We paralyze ourselves by thinking that somebody older something bro, when it's here to get part of.
Speaker 1: Keeping the nigga out of this ship right in your face, bro, keeping it. They put it in your face, but you keeping it not your face by making an excuse. That's part of it. Strolling right past it. Yeah, I don't want to see that. I want to see a fight, Yeah yeah, whole Yeah. You don't want to see the ship that that that want heit some.
Speaker 2: Money off damn. But it just said, oh, stop scrolling right now. I can help you get three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Man. That's I don't want you. I don't want your type of money. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yea for real, for real, bro boy, we appreciate you, man. Salute to accomplished. It's y'all for bringing me through bro for sure.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all tap in with his movement and make sure y'all tap in with us. Two Triple W dot Big Faxpod dot com. It's big fact, no captain bit