Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera che Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod is with me and Delores. So, Hi, how are you. We have so much to talk about. So we have quite a few headlines today. Yes, I feel like I haven't seen you in a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous. I hate not seeing everyone.
Speaker 2: I enjoy. I look forward to this.
Speaker 3: Of any of the things that I have to do in my life, this is one of the things I actually look forward to. But let's start with the headlines from most.
Speaker 2: Recent Okay, So, Monique Samuel's returned to the Real House of Potomac for season ten. The former Real House bi Potomac star who famously exited the hit series in twenty twenty, is officially returning to season ten. So that's new news and housewife World. Another new housewife, Rachel Zoe joined. Oh really excited for this. I'm super very excited. Did you watch her show on Bravo year. I don't how long it's been since now, realy over a decade. I did not. I like her. Yeah, I just wasn't watching.
Speaker 3: At the time. You know, sometimes you watch sometimes you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she was on Bravo from two thousand and eight to twenty thirteen. That's a nice run, yep, a nice run. And then she's been off since then. Since then she has gotten divorced. She has surprised about that. Yeah, I was. I was really surprised about that. I was kind of bumming out because they seemed like they had such a good marriage. And then to hear it, yeah, well she said she's beyond excited to returning home to Bravo to join the cast of the Real Houses at Beverly Hills. She friends with I don't know who she's friends with, but Kathy Hilton did post something on and I don't know if it was on her Instagram. You know, she's excited that she's going to be on.
Speaker 3: Something tells me Kathy didn't post that, but okay.
Speaker 2: And she's she's excited. So and then we have a girl that has exited. That's Lexi is exiting Summerhouse after season one and she put a statement I think I think she was fired. Yeah, I think she was fired. Yeah. So you know, people put it out there and it says, well, that wasn't the Summer I signed up for but I definitely taught me a lot, she wrote, I stood up for women and for what's right, even when I was even when it wasn't easy. And I do that again in a heartbeat. So she said she's leaving Summerhouse with no regrets except for one. I'm assuming that is.
Speaker 3: Just see if you think that was an easy sis, then you don't know what heart is because oh right, that.
Speaker 2: You were in Summerhouse.
Speaker 3: I think she parties every weekend, running around in your neglige type outfits.
Speaker 2: And you had a great time. I think you had a great time.
Speaker 3: I don't think you really ever gave a shit about him anyway. But she handled herself well, I'm going to give you this. She definitely spoke well, handled herself well.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she spoke.
Speaker 3: You know, if she had a conversation with someone that actually spoke back to her rather than just sit there and make faces, how she can handle it. But she handles herself really, really well. Well.
Speaker 2: She agrees with you. She says she is proud of the way she handled herself. And she's now walking away, and she says big things are coming, so stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope the biggest things are coming for her. I wish her all the luck.
Speaker 2: And I do believe big things are coming from her. Like what like another show like this is just not your average girl. This is a girl that's dated, you know, well known people. She made it. She's a model, She's made it onto reality TV. I think that her modeling career, because she's a beautiful girl. I think her her modeling career is going to be huge. Good knows. She might hope all the best. Do you think, but don't you think like getting a taste of reality TV and being on one season and then being off, do you think it's it'd be difficult. Yeah. I mean it's not like you're on for like five years and they're like, okay, you run your course. It's like one time you're on one.
Speaker 3: Season and then you always look back and say, I wish they would have given me more of a chance to show who I am without just that, and there could have been I could have showed them how I am with girls instead of just in a relationship. There's going to be so many things I'm sure going through her head or not. I mean, who knows. Listen, here's the thing, just like a relationship. When you break up, if you go on to something better, you never think about what was behind you ever. Ever, So when you know, if she gets something better that takes her mind off of this, she won't think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what they say, that's when people look forward, not backwards. Correct. So yeah, So this next one, Lord, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Brett Edie is she's suing Bravo for the photos that were on Atlanta and to I thought so too. She's she has filed a lawsuit for twenty million dollars against Bravo and NBC and the production company Truly Original and accusing of defamation.
Speaker 3: Emotions any of these people named.
Speaker 2: Falls light, sexual harassment, hostile work, and hostile work environment. You knew what you were signing up for. The thing that's very very confusing to me is she that when she did not show up to the reunion, it was either that day or the next day, she put out a post saying that she finally saw the posters that were in question that Kenya brought out on you know that episode, and they finally saw them. She saw them, which doesn't make sense to me. And she's saying it's not her. So if she's admitting it's not her, so what is she suing for? If it's not even her.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's even better for the people she's suing if it wasn't her. But if it was her name was on it. I mean, who knows, I you know, maybe I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, and I don't know no better. We got the Atlanta reunion seating chart. We have Andy obviously in the middle. On each side of him, Portia and Shamia, and then on next to Porsia's Phedra. Next to Phaedria is Cynthia, and then it's Shamia, Angela, Kelly, and Drew. Then you know, after that was posted on Instagram, Kenya took to x, I always want to call it Twitter. I saw that, we saw that.
Speaker 3: Yep, she says, I'm apologizing.
Speaker 2: She apologized. She says, I'm disappointed not to be part of the reunion taping today. Please know I take full accountability for my actions and deeply apologize to all those affected, including Brittany, the cast, the crew, guest and viewers. I look forward to seeing you all back on Bravos soon. Well. Real Houses in New York star Brynn Whitfield announces she's stepped away from reality TV. She announced I think it's today that she will no longer be on New York. She wants to focus on her career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we kind of knew you wouldn't be back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was no big surprise. You didn't have to make that announcement. She says that her dating app Hoppy, which she co founded with somebody else, just hit a major milestone. She's pouring all her energy into making it to number one dating app, and she expressed gratitude to New York, saying it was an honor to help reboot the franchise and gave a heartfelt shout out to her late Mimi. She teased her upcoming book, plugged her podcast, shook some hands and kissed some babies. There you go, oh god. And she's now splitting time between London and New York City. So that's a good life. That's a very good life. So yeah, So a lot of head headlines, a lot of new houses, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of headlines, very interesting headlines. I'd like to follow them. I'm gonna definitely follow the Britt one. I have to say, Britt is very I think BRIT's very pretty. Oh yeah, I think she's very beautiful. She has an amazing body.
Speaker 2: We got to see her boobies.
Speaker 3: Whose haven't we seen on this show. I know there's a lot of you see everything and the confidence, the confidence.
Speaker 2: Who was it this episode that had like a fishnet Wait, no, poorscha.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she's staying on underneath the fall, underneath the waterfall.
Speaker 2: She's just feeling herself. God. I mean the.
Speaker 3: Girls, God bless their the way their confidence and they bring out as Ashley Darby says, I'm in my femininity. Yeah, that's what she says. And I'm just like, I wish I had this much of that confidence.
Speaker 2: Today we are recapping Atlanta episode fourteen. Now they're on the Granada Granada.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, so it said Granada, and it looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: It looks amazing. I was like, oh, I want to go I with waterfalls, all of it.
Speaker 3: The chef, the food, the places where they're staying. I mean, it's just all amazing. I love looking at this trip. As I was watching it, I try to think about the last time we were actually on a Caribbean trip.
Speaker 2: And uh, it was Jamaica.
Speaker 3: I think so on the show on the show in an all inclusive.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful, but we got very few and far between. Did we get trips abroad. We got Ireland, but in a long time we only had really too.
Speaker 2: That's funny. We got Ireland and Jamaica too. Oh, that's so funny. Yep. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Ireland was a great trip, beautiful, we stayed in the castle.
Speaker 2: I loved it. One of my most favorite trips across the board on Orange County was Ireland.
Speaker 3: Everyone said yeah, and we could say the same with the girls.
Speaker 2: It just brought out.
Speaker 3: Ireland brings out a very just like kind of a happy happy yeah. I don't know how to say it. It was just the people there are so warm and happy to see you and yeah, so yeah, all the green and all of the the it's just beautiful.
Speaker 2: The floor. They are very fortunate to have this trip. This is a beautiful place to travel to. So they're on day two and Porche and Drew are now on much better terms. After last night, Britt got so drunk she was throwing up on the side of the road. She had to take her top off. Wait what At the very beginning she got out of the car and she was, I mean, you could hear her barfing her brains out.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's why she didn't want to drink for the rest of the episode.
Speaker 2: Well, she was claiming she doesn't normally do shots and that's why she was throwing up, But we see her doing shots later. Brit says that doing shots isn't classy.
Speaker 3: It's not classy, and we're in a classy place, so we're going to be We're not going to do shots. But somebody's classy.
Speaker 2: But somebody that's threatening, somebody with a pistol. Say anything about what is classy and what's not. So make it make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's okay. I can't make that. But you know, she always try. I think she tries to always cover up when she does something yeah wrong, Like there's a lot of things that don't add up when.
Speaker 2: By the way, but that's okay. She hasn't been one of my favorite housewives on this cast, but by the end of this episode, I did enjoy her. Yeah no, yeah, get to that. Yeah, but I'm not enjoying is Charles. I'm a loss of words.
Speaker 3: Listen, Tamra, I'm gonna tell you right now. She is trying to put a square peg in a round hole.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's aloof with her because he does not want to film, but she should stop trying to make him film because he is not good for camera.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like she tries debate him too with questions on camera and he's just like looking at her like no.
Speaker 3: Like enough, like we don't talk, like give.
Speaker 2: Us something like she's asking him to give her. You know, she's kind of affirmation.
Speaker 3: She's begging him, and I'm losing have at this point, Angela have pride himself, like you have no self respect and you have no pride. Had it not been that her mother mentioned, I'm still always going back to her and her mom's conversation on the couch, God rest her soul. And she said, I didn't like the way he spoke to you, and you're my daughter, and that's the reason that I had an argument.
Speaker 2: Well, if mom doesn't like your husband, there's usually a reason why. She said she loved him. She said he's like a son. He loves me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that we don't speak, but you're my daughter, and I didn't let not like the way you were treated.
Speaker 2: It is not coming off very good, Angela. Well, how about the fact that he couldn't even pick up the damn phone on their eighth wedding anniversary because he was too busy cooking. Listen, she's trying to force this on him.
Speaker 3: It does not read well, it doesn't look well, and we don't know right now if that's how their relationship really is. But I'm gonna go with Angela. They've been together ten years. This isn't like something that happened yesterday. And again, we're only seeing what we see. I don't know if he acts like this all the time, but if he does, it's very draining on your soul.
Speaker 2: I feel like, just from my own experience what you see on camera and from your husband my case, my ex husband. People if they're like wow, that's bad, it's usually worse in real life.
Speaker 3: Without cameras, you don't know, you know what you really just you don't know.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I feel bad, and I hope that what we see is not what it is. I agree with that. So Kelly appears breakfast with her boobs popping through her outfit and phedra. She does not disappoint. Her jokes are NonStop, they are hilarious, and she's like, you know, she's screaming.
Speaker 3: She's screamed, I can do it. I'm sorry, I can't do it, Tamra, I can't fucking do it.
Speaker 2: I know you said that, you said this before Dre said it.
Speaker 3: I have a background noise issue. Yeah, I never let my kids yell. My kids would get in a lot of trouble if they screw screamed.
Speaker 2: They fucking yelled. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: And she was screaming in Phaedra's ear at the counter, and Phaedra had enough.
Speaker 2: She had enough now, Fadri joke said BRIT's roommate. She's seen everything on brit including her birth canal. She just has the funniest like things to say. And Phaedria is so quick, li witted, she's so bright and so smarting. Oh I think so, I think she should do standard. She'll probably do standing next. She should.
Speaker 3: There's nothing she hasn't done, Phedra. And don't think that it got past me when you said you had a thirty year old that you were spending.
Speaker 2: Time with thirty. I'd miss that.
Speaker 3: On the couch she was talking to Porsche and for She's like you see anybody, She goes, yeah, he's thirty.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what to do with thirty year old I no desire. But can you believe that Shamiya still doesn't have her luggage. All she has is her carry on Listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's the abyss that carry on she's pulling out shit like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm wondering because they're day two and didn't she say she brought a couple outfits? She did? She did? Is going to happen next?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure all the girls overpacked. I don't know if they're sharers. I happen to be a sharer, but Samia's closed wouldn't match with the rest of the girls. Not that they don't have nice things, but to me is very particular with everything in her life. Her clothing, for sure, well, she's a very very expensive clothes very.
Speaker 2: I would be so scared, like, am I going to get my stuff back?
Speaker 3: And now they can't tag it, they can't find it.
Speaker 2: It's the worst thing in the world to not be in a different country and not have your luggage. My a fib would be kicking in, you know.
Speaker 3: It's not like when you're in When you're in a foreign country, you could just go to the store and get what you want.
Speaker 2: You are not I had that happened to me in I think Spain, and was it Italy? Okay, well I can't remember. You're ever going to lose your clothes, that's the place to do it. Well, it wasn't Italy. It was Spain, and oh my god, where was it somewhere else? Well? Anyways, luckily Spain had like a zara, and the tzaras in foreign countries are way more elevated than what we have there where it started. Yes, Spain, they are amazing. I still have like a full like wool jacket from a zara in Spain.
Speaker 3: Shopping at Zara and Spain like is like Blowsneven Marcus away here.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy. It's crazy. That's where it started, was there, and so I had never heard of zara, so I just walked in. So we didn't have zara's back then. We have zaras now, but back then we did. I didn't have any local zaras. And then they came to the States and I was like, yes, but they're not as good. No, they're not as as so they're not.
Speaker 3: I've been to Spain and Portugal and the tzaras there so they're stuck.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I realized because my daughter lived in Saint Kitts for three years in vet school. She went to russ University, and you know, you're not getting anything there. You go there, you find something home, you're screwed. I remember she paid twenty five dollars for a piece of dragon fruit one time, Like, oh my god, everything is important.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see how this happens.
Speaker 3: They have her luggage and they're they're using it, you know, holding back a little.
Speaker 2: But I doubt it. It's not easy to get.
Speaker 3: You lose something there, you're not getting your shit. Well.
Speaker 2: Shmiya had to borrow a bikini. She says she's usually a one piece girl, but she did to borrow. I don't know, but she looked great. Shemia, Porscha, Phaedria and Synthic of the Waterfalls. Shimiya isn't a two piece, she says. She doesn't feel that comfortable. But you could have fooled me. But she but she's like, I'm going with it. I am going with it. She was out there like she was in a music video. They were all dance. I thought it was a very cute scene with them all dancing in the waterfall.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you, I rewind it and watch it again.
Speaker 2: It was so good. I like it. It actually made me.
Speaker 3: Smile good and I loved their confidence. I loved it so much because for me, who just never have the body confidence like I just like, no matter how hard I try, I want it. I want that energy bring it to all of us and thank you. I want to thank them for being that way. Yeah, it's an inspiration.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: But prior to that, they were in the car and Shmia shades Britt for showing up with such a small box of donations when she had a burken on her arm and was you know, drive drove up in a rolls thro Royce. I do remember, if I remember this correctly, Britt told me that she had a lot more stuff but she couldn't fit it in her car and she didn't feel like putting it in. Yeah, but she said yeah, she said she'd have it delivered, and I remember, I hope it's going yeah, I only have an hour. But there was no talk of that box ever, boxes ever being delivered. But evidently Britt later cash app Shamia two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Listen, I I as you said, I just got a call from the shelter. Now I work with donations for since I.
Speaker 2: Was sixteen years old.
Speaker 3: I was seventeen, I got my license and I started to collect donations then for people, and so I've been doing a long time. I never mock someone for what they give.
Speaker 2: I'm never going to say that. You can't. If somebody is giving something to a charity, you know, you can't put them down for it. If it was two hundred and fifty dollars or a one thousand dollars, And obviously different charities mean different things to other people. And if she wanted to give two fifty, she gave too fifty, she gave it. Now those paper tells that were they even worth shipping? Like, come on, it probably costs more than the things. I don't I have to tell you.
Speaker 3: They probably could have used the money more than anything that they shipped over. But it was wonderful what they did. But you can never I don't think you should knock someone. Maybe she just didn't know. Not everybody is a giver of charity. Yeah, you know, and this is something new your housewife. Now, these things will come up. You have to know to give whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's certain times you give this much, there's certain times you give this much.
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 3: But you know, if we're going somewhere me or like Marge, I'll be like how much you give and she'll be like five hundred and one thousand whatever it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I match that.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody had a conversation with her on what she was doing. Now, maybe it was would have been up to Kelly to say, I just want to give you the heads up, so you know, this is what everybody's giving.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also everybody's you know, financial what they can afford financially, not everybody can. And I think where it got them is you're driving a Rolls Royce and you're carrying a burkeen, but you donate two rolls of paper towels. That to me, that was like, what was the point. Honestly, I do know the point, right, but some people just don't know.
Speaker 3: And you know, she also didn't feed everybody who came to her party.
Speaker 2: And she also didn't pay for the venue. Accordingly to h Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what Maybe they maybe they have right now, maybe they're having money issues or whatever. It's not Listen, I always found the money to give.
Speaker 2: That's me. If I'd say something, maybe, if I would, maybe Britt is just really leaning on like the word bear naked. Maybe her donation was bear naked. Maybe she's just trying to promote her as shapewear line or whatever it was bear naked.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe she'll have a lot of bear naked to donate. If things don't sell, I can tell you that she can make up for it. But I wish her all the best. Clearly, she's not coming back. She'll never come back. You should went bravo. You're not like you know, no, I mean, she's not coming back. So she we're never gonna have to hear from her again. But we have to be honest. I didn't think she was even without this, so.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. I didn't either. But phaedra this shock mate. Phaeder said she used to hang out with Charles ten years ago. So Charles, Charles has been around Atlanta for a long time.
Speaker 3: Charles was a man about the town, not about the town, about the world. This is what Peter said about Brent, right, So I'm gonna say I'm sure Charles was a man about town.
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't know him as a married man. And here's a little their eight years so if it was ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a little grace period.
Speaker 2: Here. Here's a fun fact. Charles used to date charae such a missed opportunity not having her part of the cast. Yes, yes, I miss Charat. I liked her, could graduate.
Speaker 3: I love Charat. I think she's great. I think Chara would have a lot to say.
Speaker 2: We've gone to dinner together, we dide traders together, she's she's I share a birthday? Oh you do? Yeah, I love her. She would have had a lot to say about mister Oakley. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Listen there, he's a bowler, he's a ballplayer. It's not anything.
Speaker 2: Don't you get to a certain age where you just don't want to play with your balls anymore? Well, who says he is? Well, according to these girls, they're insinuating. But from a long time ago. Okay, so you think he's calm down now.
Speaker 3: I think the guy just wants to be left alone. I don't think he wants to coddle a one. I think he's had so many women in his life. He just wants someone that doesn't bother him. Don't ask for nothing.
Speaker 2: Let him cook. He don't want to be bothered with your mother, your sister, your house is Just leave him alone. He's just there.
Speaker 3: He's not going to give you anything. You're asking give me something, you're not going to get it. Don't expect it. Have the least expectations as absolute possible, and don't get your feelings hurt.
Speaker 2: You know what you signed up for. Yeah. Well, Pedra thinks Britt as sweet, but wonders why she brought up Apollo, which I think everybody did. You thought it was just wearying sense. It didn't make any sense. She was just trying to poke at her, I think, or I don't know. She was trying to have a moment. It was an awkward conversation.
Speaker 3: Britt had wanted a lot of moments, and one of them was picking a fight with Kenya from day one. Oh yeah, now she's picking a fight, which to me at the table, Now you know she's getting defensive, She gets very very defensive. Now she's taken the wrong, wrong approach, like like Faedra tells her in the car, listen, you've got to come you know not, you got to come happy.
Speaker 2: You're with a group of women.
Speaker 3: Now Now, little Kelly could have took defense and went after Faedra.
Speaker 2: For calling her a gnome. You know, Kelly could have gotten Kelly could have could.
Speaker 3: Have really went at it with Faedra, went back at her, but she didn't. So see, now that's something where Britt would have jumped all over. Yeah, there's the time pick and choose your battles in this. You can't fight every battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, then group two, Angela, Drew, Kelly, and Britt go to cooking class. So at their lunch, Britt and Angela are now okay with each other. Britt asked Drew about black Drew and then how did she do it? Did she hold up a black napkin? And She's like, can you tell us about this? And I'm like, what is she talking on? My I didn't expect you.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm tired of Drew really not being honest about things.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying that. Thank you so much, because she is not being honest. She's not being honest. We're just hanging out.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, No, I'm going on, how many people are you just friends with?
Speaker 2: That's a whole nother losation. Oh, Drew said, I'm watcha happins live that Portia is an honest about anything in her life, so that means you shouldn't be well, I wonder what the question was. I wonder if she was deflecting from something or a question of why aren't you being honest? I don't know, So then.
Speaker 3: You say, how about I don't like when people deflect and they're like, even in my personal life, if I'm having an argument with someone and they're like.
Speaker 2: Well, what about when you didn't know we're talking about you right now? Oh? Like those are the worst type of people to deal with, is when there's an issue with them and they're getting called out and they're like, but you did this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you'll never evolve then unless you take accountability. And then you know what, the person you're arguing with doesn't want to argue with anymore because it doesn't go any further, and then there will be an arrested development in that relationship when somebody you're arguing with just puts it back on you when you're trying to explain how you feel about something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get my point. Yes, it's the worst. It's the worst type of person to have a conversation with about something. Yeah, And yeah, but you did this, but they did this and that's not the please take accountability ability. I can't deal with people like that.
Speaker 3: So if that's what Drew did, then I'm not interested in hearing any more thing about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the girls get Yeah, the girls get ready to meet the prime minister. He's cute. He's cute. Charles calls Angela back and he's extreme. Way. How about this of him pulling up with his like the prime minister. Yeah, when he pulls up with his entourage, I know, and all the girls are like, oh, yeah, took a man in power.
Speaker 3: There was some movement at that table. It was like it was a clean up on aisle and everybody got a mop to clean up under the table so the poor guy doesn't slide off the chair.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're killing me, Charles. Charles is called Angela. It was just so wrong, and he's so dismissive, and I don't know, she.
Speaker 3: Really stop, you know, then she makes excuses for she's saying that he's being petty and just like this and dismissive and all because to me being there and he wants to get that was Angela's stop.
Speaker 2: It's too late now, I can't watch it. I would be I would be more comfortable with her saying, God, what a dick, Why do you act like that? You'd think, like, you know, I don't know, I don't know going on.
Speaker 3: I'm scared when a man is arrogant like that, Like, just don't call you know he's going to be like that, Just say you know what, I can't call him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to answer. Don't get him on the phone. Leave it at that. He didn't answer. What do you want me to do about it? There has not been one Levey Dovey interaction with him. And mind you, they've only been married eight years. It's not that long. It's a long eight years. It's a long eight years right now. Brett, on the other hand, she's annoyed that she may keeps offering everyone shots. Listen, you don't have to take it. It can be offered, it can be served. You don't have to drink it. Nobody's forcing her, somebody on Housewives to drink.
Speaker 3: Tamera Britt doesn't have the chemistry to be there with the girl. It's just not vibing. It's not vibe. It's about as it's about as much as a vibe as Charles Oakley, it is not working.
Speaker 2: What were your thoughts about, you know, when they're at dinner and killing Shamia or having this whole conversation about giving in generosity. Well let me tell you. I'll tell you this about Britt.
Speaker 3: We know she's she's not She's She's been around enough to know when somebody is poking at her. And Kelly, now bunking with Samia feels like she's like Kelly feels like, Okay, now I'm in the popular crowd, and then she kind of like sticks it to Brit, which I'm not happy with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're having this conversation. Everybody there, including Brit, knows it was shape. She was clearly just me. They were being shady to get this story going. Kelly kellyamship real fuck quick. Kelly defends Brit, but also says that Britt isn't aware of how much to give, and we talked about this earlier. Kelly.
Speaker 3: Well, then Kelly, you should have picked up the phone and called your girlfriend on the side before she got hosed.
Speaker 2: Well, Britt gets worked up because she said she did ask Shemiah how much to give, and shemya tells Brett to calm down. Now, if this, if you had this situation or he was kind.
Speaker 3: Of a gaslight Samiyah. Yeah, you poked at her and then you told her.
Speaker 2: To calm down. She knew exactly what you want. Well, I don't think that in Housewife rolled that she was being not out of control.
Speaker 3: She wasn't saying I don't like your energy, I don't like how you're coming out with me.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 3: You guys were talking about it right in front of her face. She did exactly what she was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Now, if you were dealt with this situation on Jersey and you had a fundraiser and let's say everybody gave but one person gave nothing, I wouldn't care. Wouldn't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't care. I'm not gonna I'm not going to call them out for it. I'm not going to say anything about them because it is my choice. If I want to give. It is my choice if I want to martyr myself. And you know, if I'm that person, if that's what my thing is, that's my thing. If it's not yours, I don't hold that against you. Yeah, you could hold it against me.
Speaker 2: That I'm an idiot. Well, it doesn't stop there because then Porsha gets into it, and Porsia and Britt get into it over communicating in a group chat and Britt not inviting Porsche to her home.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you I see I see Britt to be a very insecure person. That is why she got offended the first time on the scene when all Kenya did was ask where her other ring is? You don't have a wedding band on engaged? There was nothing behind that. Porsha not saving your number is nothing behind it because Porsia kind of cares about Porsche like she's.
Speaker 2: Not that like you're not that important in her, We're not that important in her. And this wherehousewife gets petty and sometimes petty in the sense that we don't have anything to fight about right now, so let's kind of, you know, find something, And you know, Britt, she's looking for things to be mad about, first Shemiah offering shots and now Porsha asking who's who in a group chat, like are these really things to even bring up?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's patty, yes, but I also think it's a part of her insecurity.
Speaker 2: From day one. She is very she seems to be very insecure that.
Speaker 3: You know, and and it falls and it's like almost like because she is that way, and she's not also honest about who she is and what she is, leave that it comes off wrong. You cannot feel the you cannot you cannot fool the viewers. You cannot feel. The people that watch our shows are fucking smart. They've seen it all. They've seen every lie.
Speaker 2: It's funny the stuff that they pick up on too. Yeah, they pick up on a lot of things now, So I know, I know, well, I know, I know. The girls are all speculating because the Prime Minister is not wearing his uh a wedding ring. They don't even know if he's married. Angela shares the Charles. I mean, Angela, I love you and I'm glad she did this, But she shares that Charles does not wear a wedding ring.
Speaker 3: At least she's being honest, which makes her about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which makes her a great housewife. She is that she's a housewife that actively gives the other woman things to chew on and use against her, you know, not for nothing.
Speaker 3: But if he wasn't act in like such a dick, I wouldn't care if he wore his wedding ring or not.
Speaker 2: That wedding ring. Let me ask you something, Tamra.
Speaker 3: In the world of people who are gonna cheat, does their wedding ring make a fucking difference.
Speaker 2: No, let me tell you, Dolores. No, if the guy's gonna cheat, he's gonna cheat if he has a damn wedding ring on or not. And any guy that especially a hot guy or a public guy, or basically any guy, if he has a wedding ring on, it's not gonna stop most girls.
Speaker 3: Angela wants so badly to be validated by him. I'm starting to believe this is the really their marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they they could have that type of marriage where they the banter back and forth is just sarcasm, and it is what it is. It is what it is. But I don't see that on her side on camera. And I don't know if she's like self editing herself to make it look like something that it's not. I don't know. Maybe she wants to expose him, Maybe she's she's got a plan. Earl. You are aunts all right, I'm just saying, but the judge, right, I guess what you.
Speaker 3: Think he cares what the housewife world thinks of him. Lay he think he actually gives an askut fuck.
Speaker 2: He's like, Eddie, I'm like, can you just give a little shit, just a little shit. I don't care. I don't care. I don't give a ship. So the woman bring out anniversary celebration cake for Angela, which made me happy that they acknowledge. Its so happy. She was happy and.
Speaker 3: She needs I don't think it. I don't think Angela has it easy. I'm gonna just say this. She's honest about her finances, she's honest about her Her house is, you know, not doing well, and he's taken the hit. She has stuck up for people that did not stick up for her.
Speaker 2: Drew.
Speaker 3: She has had a husband shooting on her on TV, and then people talk about that she looks.
Speaker 2: Older than she is, which no button woman, nobody wants to hear.
Speaker 3: That she has gotten it and she's still she still steps up to the plate and doesn't try to be something she's not.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Angela. She's very transparent and I appreciate that in a housewife because there's nothing worse than to have a housewife that doesn't give anything, lies about everything, acts like everything is perfect. It's just like it's so not easy.
Speaker 3: We are under scrutiny twenty four to seven, every single thing about our life.
Speaker 2: You can't fight it. It's like it's like swimming against a riptide. You will drowned. Just swim with it. Just swim with it, which is what she's doing. Yeah. Well, Fhadrian has Brit some advice.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe he could give her a little bit of a fucking break.
Speaker 2: He can't. You would think he would. So Fadria gives Brit some advice that she needs to be friendlier within the group. Fadri to Britt, I think you put yourself in the hot stage. You're always sitting on ready so Phaedra, I don't think she's I don't think she likes Brit too much. I think we're gonna see something between the two of them.
Speaker 3: I think that we have a lot of episodes to go because this is the never ending season, the eternal season of Housewives of Atlanta, and I think that that I'm still looking forward to the Kelly and Britt thing. I don't think BRIT's wrong for being upset with Kelly. I think Kelly jumps ship a little bit because she sees Britt is going down. Listen, I've been told before you got to jump ship with your friendship because they don't look good, they're going down. I've never done it. I wouldn't do that. But I'm not saying BRIT's I'm not saying Kelly's wrong for doing it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I just have a hard time dealing with people that always make themselves they're a victim, like Britt, every situation, everything is, she's a victim.
Speaker 3: She was a victim with the party planner. No, No, the party planner wasn't wrong. You didn't pires. She wasn't a party planner. I don't know what she was, but she was what you were blaming her for.
Speaker 2: Not No, and I get the whole you know, yeah, she was a victim with the whole poster board stuff and all that. But then to take it like one step further and saying she lost her insurance license, which is not true. A lot of a lot of a lot of lies and yeah, yeah, Well, Smia gets a call from her husband and it really changes everything. Shilah is very sick. Sami gets very emotional about being on a trip while her daughter is sick, and she explains like when her daughter at child, Yes, it turns into a lot of things, and the scary things, scary scary things. So you know, everybody rallies around her, even Britt. You know, she starts crying and says, no matter what, she will be there for Shimiya and srilliant. It was a little overboard, sitting on her knees in front of her and hugging her and their Tit's gonna fall out in any given moment. And then then then two seconds later they were out. They were bouncing on the kitchen counter and she was like, I'm here for you, okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: And then I'd love to see them all come together because you know what, when it comes to a kid, all bets are off.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure. But then Britt is like, let's take tequila shots. And I'm like, wait a minute, girl, didn't you just say tequila shots aren't classy and whatever? So then they the girl's toast and they do tila shot. Then Britt whips out her booze, puts them on the counter and bounces them. I don't know why she did this, She's trying to like.
Speaker 3: That it's just classier than the tequila shots.
Speaker 2: That's so much classier than taking a shot.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, Oh you know, my cousin once told me he owned satin dolls, which was by a bing and that's what.
Speaker 2: He said to me.
Speaker 3: Give a girl a few drinks and it'll all fall out of them.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, there's a song tequila makes my clothes fall off. Yeah, no, no, I was. My cousin would always sa him.
Speaker 3: I would be like, I can't tell this what this girl is really like, and he'd say, give her a couple of drinks.
Speaker 2: Give her a couple of shots. You just find out real quick. Well, there is only three more episodes left, and I would imagine there'd be three reunions, so six per sure. Yeah, so we we got a little while before the end of the season. I got a fuck a fuckle a fuckle. We have a couple fan thoughts a fuckle and you just made up a word.
Speaker 3: I did a fuckle like I would call Charles like, so Charles and and Angela are fuckles because there the relationships just like fucked.
Speaker 2: That's fuma. So Deborah bassed you too, It says my heart broke for Samia.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The secret lives and Mormon Wives commented, saying that Drew is caring. I don't know that. I completely agree with that everybody. Yes, I love the Morning Wives account. The Bravo Buzz said Shamiya was clearly shading brit passive aggressively and would not chop to it pop to it. She was y it's yours, maybe said Britt won me over. She held her ground and also showed real sisterhood she did. Estonian the DoD It says Britt is the worst. Get her off TV? Well, three more episodes and she will be off.
Speaker 3: Your TV because ever forever just be reading about what's next with what.
Speaker 2: Maybe her and Lexei will get it their own show.
Speaker 3: That's the big Things coming, Big things coming, big things.
Speaker 2: So that's it, guys. So only three more episodes than one of Atlanta Miami's Miami Miami is coming up on Wednesday? Wednesday is Miami? So lot lots coming up to Orange County July tenth. You saw the trailer, I'm assuming, and I didn't. I didn't didn't. The trailer is so good, probably one of the best trailers Orange County has ever had. It airs July tenth, Lindsay and her team really outdid themselves with this trailer.
Speaker 3: Really did really Oh good, we can use a good trailer. Yeah, it was really wait for it, amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dolores, thanks guys to the episode, and we'll see you shortly