Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome in to leading off. Juan Soto is a San Diego Padre. Can you believe it? I am the Welsh. You can find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh? No, Joey P. But I do have my boy Casey Bubba beat the entric on Twitter in the house the story of the day, Jacob de grom start.
Speaker 2: No it is.
Speaker 1: Juan Soto is officially, as of like five minutes ago as we are going live here, has been traded to the Washington Nationals in a blockbuster package. Juan Soto and Josh Bell are heading over to maybe the most beautiful place in the country, San Diego. If you've ever been for a haul. Mackenzie Gore, Robert hasle cj Abrams, James wood Yarln Susana and Eric Hosmer all going to the Nationals. I don't want to pull a Joey P. But had you been listening to this show, you might have heard me talk about almost this exact trade and being in on the San Diego Padres. Casey Bubba, how about a cool show for you to come in on, Bubba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this does not stink at all. This is a good one. I didn't even realize it that this was the day until about a week ago, and I'm like, we might have fireworks. I know we talked earlier that we did not plan on this trade happening this early in the day. But it is great. Is an awesome trade. It's a blockbuster and most importantly, mister Welsh, he's not going to be a Dodger. So life is really good in that regards.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be a Dodger. That is something I had brought up that it's like, don't discount them, don't you know, don't think that a possibility. I think they could always come in towards the end. It did not happen. San Diego pulled through. This wasn't like I think of what was it last year where it was I thought they had streasure and then it got pulled from under them right at the end. No, it did not happen. Sounds like the Cardinals were right in it and the lack of interest for the Cardinals. In adding there's two reports. One was the Dylan Carlson, which.
Speaker 2: Would be just crazy, crazy festival.
Speaker 1: The other was Jordan Walker. And I think the problem was that San Diego Saint Louis probably did not want to give both of them up in whatever trade was going to happen. San Diego sold the farm and they gave up. The early reports of this trade, I think we all felt it was a little bit light. Bubba and I were sitting here live ten minutes before the show and we saw that it was like Hassel, Abrams, Wood and Susana and we were like, man, how did they get this done without moving Gore? And then the report McKinsey Gore was involved. Then Bubba goes, what are they gonna do with Eric Hostmer? How was Eric Hosmer not involved in this? And I'm like, I know, what are they gonna do? And then we find out Eric Costmer is involved. Bubba, we were talking about this live on the back end, So let's talk about one. So for a second, as a Andy Goopadra, that lineup is going to be a good things. You got many Machado in there. He's your new outfielder, and they bring in Josh Bell, which he's had a super super underrated season, so outlook on one sodo rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's still the goat. He's one of the best players in baseball and now people have to pitch to him. I guess it's gonna be amazing. The guy was walking twenty plus percent of the time nearly every week, because why would you throw to him? Now you have Machado, Tatisa's potentially on a rehabits. I'm it this weekend, I got Rake Croninworth, Grisham's actually hitting a little better than expecting. This lineup is getting filthy right now. Not to mention the pitching staff, but you asked about one Soto. He's going to be great. He's gonna love the NL West. He's gonna love it down there. I can't be over over. I'm over the moon for one Soto, and he's got to be pretty pumped. I just hope, I hope. And you think with all the prospects they sent, they better pay the man. I don't know where they're to get the money from, but they better pay them man.
Speaker 1: Well, they'll find it, they'll they'll they'll find a way. The interesting thing about this is they also said the rumor was going around that they were comfortable making this trade and getting rid of the Hall that they did, because if they feel they can't find a way to make this move work, they could move one Soto, they could be involved, and they could replenish. So at the end of the day, let's say they got seventy five percent back, you know, essentially trade maybe even if you if if seventy five percent equated to let's say Gore and Susana and Hassle and blah blah blah, but they can't get like the value of even Abrams back. You could look at it as they sell out one year of Abrams for Juan Soda or one year of Juan Soto out for CJ Abrams, which could be you know, a decent side. He got his house in La Here's an interesting fact. I saw our boy John Legaza post that, and I want to point out these same odds are available you will see on betting Pros currently because it's not updated. But he had said he had got San Diego's Team Future World Series at twenty two hundred plus twenty two hundred. If you go over Betting Pros right now, it still shows San Diego twenty two hundred. On Draft Kings bet MGM, they've got it twenty five hundred. The best odds I think is unibet at twenty eight hundred or no, that's fandle at twenty eight hundred. I went over to DraftKings as we started up the show San Diego. It is more than cut in half at plus eleven hundred eleven to one right now, so that has been cut in half. Bubba the prospects actually is something I can really help out about because I am incredibly familiar because I have been around all of these guys for a long time. Mackensey Gore since the beginning. Yarland Susana is Actually, that's what I'm kind of proud of. I brought his name up in the very very beginning of this entire thing. One of the live streams I do over on our in this League, Twitch in this League or twitch dot tv slash in this League, I had mentioned Yarland Susan as a guy I think this team would go after, any team would go after, because he's a big, hulking six foot six, two hundred and forty pound strikeout pitcher. He looks like a future you know, number two, maybe even number one. James Wood is ironically maybe one of the bells of the balls of this for a long term. He is a big six foot seven outfielder who's stolen a crea amount of basis has insane power. Robert Hassel is a top five prospect in my eyes. CJ. Abrams, McKinsey, Gore help right now. This I know it can feel light to Nationals fans. This is a big deal. Gore and CJ. Abrams get to go in and have value right now. Abrams is going to get an everyday gig, which I think is pretty big for his fantasy value. Gore is going to have a chance to stay in the rotation without question. And you've got three players that are probably about at least two years away. But this is what this organization need to do because their systems sucked. So on the outset of it, Bubba, do you think the Nationals got what they should have got for one soda?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about the best he could do. We talked about it before the show. Your good buddy James Anderson was tweeted about it as well, like, you guys know prospects better than the most out there, and this is a great hall. You mentioned the Cardinals off for the fact what allel Carlson and there was kind of funny to me. So they got everything they could and you look at the Nationals. We make fun of them. They're selling it's part of the deal. Whatever. But between this move getting Josiah Gray and kyber Ruiz last year, like they're building something. At least we'll see how far it goes, but they're building something, so they might be a little ways away the way that the Braves are signing all their young players for a while and everything, and the Mets are the Mets, but the Nats are at least they're making an effort to kind of rebuild things and make it work without just completely blowing the ship up.
Speaker 1: Remember yesterday when they got Josh Hater and that was cool. I completely even forgot, like in this whole process about Josh Hater.
Speaker 2: And the Padres are going to give the Dodgers a run. You know, last year when we watched Padres Dodgers was like must see TV, especially early in the season. Then it kind of dwindled and wasn't that great. This year. I think the next couple of months is going to be electric factory time for that series.
Speaker 1: I mean, think of the infusion Josh Hater on the back end of the bullpen, and they gave up another guy he had mentioned Robert Gasser. I mean, they kind of traded all the guys I thought they would. The Padres are essentially sitting here with Jackson Merrill left in their system a couple other really young guys as well. If you guys are interested in that, come and check me out over on a prospect one. I'll talk more about that. But Wonky just brought up the last thing I was going to mention on this, because I think this would be the most hilarious across the board is Hosmer has no trade clause and he still has to approve this. This is one hundred percent correct. I just saw this report by Morosi saying that Hosmer's approval is still needed and that it is believed that he will. MLB network is already reporting it. The belief, as far as I saw a little bit early on, is that there aren't going to be any wrinkles. But can you all match.
Speaker 2: If blows this thing up? Of all people? Oh mate, you know, the Padres fans are already kind of a little on the sour side of things when it comes down much money they spent on a ground ball hitter, and now you're going to throw this sprinkle into it that they can't get one Sodo because of this. I think if that doesn't happen for Nats might be going up and saying, hey, take care of this real quick.
Speaker 1: For me, it's wild this The trade deadline is coming up today at six pm Eastern for everybody we've got. I mean, when we ended the show yesterday with Mike Curlin, you know, we we walked into the Josh Hater trade and we had some other big trades that went down, so I know we could probably spend another fifteen minutes on this. The trade did just go down. There's big fantasy implications, big pluses for obviously Josh Bell and Soto. I think it's a great move. There's a lot of protection in the lineup as well. When Tatis comes back. Being around those guys, I would expect Sodo's probably hitting two, mayly maybe four in Tatus three. I mean, that's ridiculous. Imagine trying to pull through that lineup. Josh Bell, you can put it at five. And then I would also say that C. J. Abrams is going to get a slight. It is going to get not a slight, but a pretty significant boost is fantasy because he's going to get to run the rest of the season. Probably hit high in that lineup for the Nationals and he's just going to get an opportunity. Those are your fantasy implications across the board. Eric Costmer, I don't know, there's really nothing there. Eric Costmer continues to be Aeric Costmer. But there were other moves so burning through some of the other trade deadline moves that have happened. Frankie Mantas and Looch go to the Yankees in a move that the Yankees didn't even move any of their really top guys. Ken Waldachuk was a kind of the big one. I thought they would give up Oswalt Pirazza outlook for Frankie Montas in New York.
Speaker 2: Bubba, it's gonna be good. He has had some very bad home road splits in his career. Obviously, pitching your oco is the way to go. I think it'll be fine as long as the shoulder holds up. But we'll see what happens. He was worth it. I was surprised he didn't have to pay that much. But if you couldn't get Luis Castillo, Frankie Montess great second option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Jose Kittana goes to the Cardinals. There was a rumor that came out that the Pirates gave the White Sox an opportunity to match and they declined, so that move just went to the Cardinals. That's just some depth. The Cardinals absolutely needed it losing out on these sweepstakes. What I really do wonder for the rest of the day is how aggressive did the Cardinals now turn to teams like the Marlins and the Giants if Radon is really available, or you've got Pablo Lopez out there the Diamondbacks hilariously and stupidly, there's a report out have said that MARYL. Kelly is not available, which is or Zach gall But yeah, or Zach Gallon. I'm kind of fine with Meryl Kelly not being available as asinine to me. Bumgarner might be a sneaky one of those guys. A team like the Cardinals, might, you know, get those those lift soft tossers, those old soft tosss and just get him in there. Look for maybe something like that. Reese Maguire Tommy Famm went to the Red Sox. Oddly, as the Red Sox ended up moving Christian Vasquez to the Astros, the Astros also acquired Trey Mancini. They got their first basement. The big kind of thing was Josh Bell would be going there. Obviously he's going to San Diego. Do you do you think this how much does this improve Trey Mancini's fantasy value moving in to Houston and moving into that lineup coming out.
Speaker 2: Of Baltimore tremendously. You give him that short porch and left field, now that's gonna be apps with the Crawford boxes. It's a big, big move for Trey. Boo boo. I love him as a as a ballplayer, as a person, it seems like he's a good guy too. But great move for him. Great lineup to go hit in a great division hit against compare to the AO East. I love trade. We be quite a bit in Houston. You know, so weird.
Speaker 1: This is a full metal here brings up weird. Do you think the Dinebacks would trade and build the farm system? One thing is Dinebacks are one of the best farm systems in baseball, but they don't have great pitching depth lower. I am baffled by some of these teams that are not heavily and aggressively being involved in this, like the Royals did a little bit early on. If the Royals aren't blowing up phones right now to get Wit Mayfield off this team, sadego, if the Dimebacks are not trying to move Madison boneguarnd I don't understand what the point of any of this is. Like, do the Dinebacks think you're going to slide in because there's more spots? No, Wan Soto just came into your same division with the Dodgers. Bye see ya. Same thing with the rest of these teams. I don't understand some of these moves. There are a couple other smaller moves. The Dinbacks did trade Luke Weaver to the Royals for nothing. You had Jacobdrizzy and Robbie Grossman in small moves to the Braves. Jose Siri went to the Rays, and Matt Bush and Taylor Rodgers to Milwaukee. Uh yeah, I forgot to mention in the Josh Hater trade, Josh Hater moves as the big closer for San Diego, but they also moved Taylor Rodgers, who they seem to have some trust in. Here's a question closer in Milwaukee. Is it Devin Williams or Taylor Rodgers? Or did they split time.
Speaker 2: It's probably some sort of committee, but I think Devin Williams gets like at least sixty percent of it. He should be the guy. He was already an elite reliever coming into before the trade. Obviously, I think it's gotta be him. They might try to work in some Taylor Rodgers hoping he finds his early season success, but Devin Williams should be the guy. But he's probably the high leverage guy. So I'd say about sixty percent for Devin.
Speaker 1: I'm going to need the chat to be like our be my pass in just in case I can't help, but wanting to keep like going search Twitter doing search. So if you guys get anything, break it in the chat. Here's another one. Horry Lopez went to the Twins, and Horry Lopez looks like he can end up being the closer in Minnesota, which I would say, by the way, if he gets the act gig and they don't do some weird rotational thing of like Johan Duran and Pegan, that Lopez could be in line to really kind of boost up boards. This is this would be this is a phenomenal place for wins for Minnesota. So I really like, this is a sneaky, sneaky move, as long as he's not buried in some like, you know, rotation of all of these guys, which would be relatively stupid. There are some rumors going around for the rest of the day. Here's what to look out for. There are still starting pitchers on the market. I mentioned Pablo Lopez, I mentioned Carlos fordn Noah Cinderguard. Apparently he's starting today. There's no way he starts. They gotta scratch him. Or what time is the game at?
Speaker 2: Is the game after the dik that's an evening game. It's on the West Coast, so after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know what, they will figure it out.
Speaker 2: He's not pitching tonight.
Speaker 1: Did they already scratch him?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just telling you guys right now, he's not pitching tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gotta be moved. I mean again, this is another one of those gotta be moves. Philly is a target and the Blue Jays have been talking Tyler Mallley is available. Twins and Phillies both have interest in Malley. And then obviously, like I said, Redon and Lopez are sitting out there. I think there's some smaller pictures, Madison Bumgarner, a few of the should be Mary Kelly, few of those guys for teams that lost out, because that's a sneaky thing here is now that you look at, like all of the crazy chaos, What are the Cardinals sitting here with Jose Kintana. You can't go into a trade deadline willing to get Juan Soto, miss out on the big pictures and not do something. I wonder if the Cardinals still have an ace up their sleeve and they're gonna pull something crazy coming up here, or at least get really hyper aggressive and maybe have to offer up a kid like Mason Wynn to the Giants for Carlos Verdon. That was something I actually did a prediction of that they would get hyper aggressive with the Giants and maybe throw that out a couple others. The Blue Jays have interest in Ian happ I know someone in the chat had brought up maybe even the Dodgers out there. This is actually a really good one too. Viz Rizikiza mentioned that franmil got option. You gotta think there's a team out there wanting to just take an opportunity and buy on. Fran mill reyis who has just been the biggest disappointment, and we will pretend I never said anything about him in the preseason, Bubba. You gotta imagine someone would try to take an opportunity with fran Mill.
Speaker 2: Got it, the f animal like, unleash him somewhere else. It's it's a lot of it's gotta be between his ears right now. That strikeout rate is ridiculous, and we know he's better than this. He still hits the ball hard even when he's striking out right now. So give him in a new environment, get him happy. I think that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Also, the last of the big ones, we assume Joey Gallo, Joey Gallo is definitely.
Speaker 2: Going to be on the movie interview.
Speaker 1: No, No, is it bad.
Speaker 2: It's depressing. It's sad, like they talk about he's like he won't leave his house, won't go on the streets in New York. Right now, it's bad for Joey. He needs to get out.
Speaker 1: He needs out of there. He needs out of there for sure. I think, God, who is it? I just saw someone. There's a couple of teams that were looking at him. I was just reading about. Maybe it was the Twins or something.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: Twins are totally used to big power hitting guy that hits two ten miguelsono, so Galla would fit in perfect.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: There are some other things going on and we'll try to burn through them. On the injury front, Trig Scouble left his start against the Twins and the fifth inning with left arm fatigue. He was one of my favorite plays yesterday on strikeouts. He was dominating and it looked like we were doing good. But no, Chris Bryant is back on the il with Planner Fascia. Is I'm done. I've said it. I said yesterday. I'm like, I'm over it. Get whatever you can Now you can't because he's back on It is the biggest disaster waste season for Chris Bryant, and maybe he will be the ultimate ultimate BI low opportunity next year because there's no way he can be valued inside the top one fifty going into next year. Right.
Speaker 2: No, he has zero home runs in coors Field. He had like all of his home runs at the same time Arizona. I believe it was. It's been bad, really bad. Yeah, he's got to go.
Speaker 1: There was one time that Bryce Harper wanted to come in play for the Diamondbacks because it was close to Vegas, and then Bryant would have would have played with him. And then the Diamondbacks just traded Paul gold Smith because they had signed Zach Grank And now they're in the position they are where they suck, and I live in a world of misery. John Gray left his start early with left side discomfort. Not great, and then we mentioned fram Orays is expected to be optioned to Triple A. Let's go through some stat heroes here from yesterday, Hunter Green eight strikeouts and six innings, giving up only one hit. Hunter Green and Nick Lodolo is quite the good future for the Reds right now, Bubba, are you which side do you have? Bubba Green or Lodolo or Bubba.
Speaker 2: I'm always team Bubba, but Lodolo is where I'm at right now. I love Hunter Green stuff until he can figure out the consistency. I'm concerned ladulgis Philly. I have no there's always concerned with young pictures, but he is filthy right now.
Speaker 1: You had your freen hit, your screenhead froze for a second and you were like with the big kissy face. I hope somebody screenshots that are goes and pulls back when it because that's what threw me off when I was looking. And you just had the the big you have all these struck out six and six and one third, Daniel Lynch five and one third, six hits, seven strikeouts, and Scoble did have four strikeouts in five innings. His marker was five and a half yesterday and the fatigue that killed us. Some big hitting performances. Andres Hamenez three stolen bases, four for five for the day has just been phenomenal. Really, him and Amedrozario has just been such a big boon for them. Jose Travino had two bombs. Pete Alonso, who I had for the home run contest, had a homer. Cedric Mullins bomb. Juan Soto last last game as a National hit a bomb off of Max Scherzer, which is kind of poetic if we're being honest. It's a little poetic if you think about it. Bubba, Yeah, I hat Combo meal home run, anastall base. He had a nice going away present for Washington. Yeah, oh, you did have a stolen base you right about that. Metazario, who I mentioned, had three RBI, going three for six with the homer, Jared Duran had a bomb, Aaron Judge his forty third good Lord Aler Demonte had a stolen base in Christian Walker two for five with a homer and a run. Some stat Zero's Logan Web gave up six earned runs in five Bubba, that's your guy? What's up with Logan? What's up with Logan Web?
Speaker 2: He's been off all year, He's had trouble getting swinging strikes. He just has not been as dominant as he was last year. I don't think we expected that good of a year, but it's been bad, and it's been really bad. It's just another It's a microcosm of the season for the Giants.
Speaker 1: Right Are you a big sell on logan Web right now? Like? Would you sell him eighty five cents on the dollar.
Speaker 2: If you can get it? Sure, I'd sell as many Giants as you can right now personally, but I think they're about to go UNTI let's see what we have for next year mode, so I'd be very careful.
Speaker 1: Marco Gonzalez got lit up nine hits, six earned runs, Zach Davies four earned runs. Didn't probably talk to the media after Nord. Would he talk to his ex wife his wife, yeah, yep. And Patrick Corbin, who I faded against yesterday because that's what you do for earn runs seven hits. We had a bunch of big old strikeout dudes, Riley Green, Josh Naylor, JJ Blede, grit Chick Prato and Akil bad Do all three strikeout performances over on the Yuess what we have. I have a surprise and a shock for everybody. We have a home run board. Look at that. We have an updated home run board going over to high cubbies in the lead with thirty seven homers. De Blum caught up with night King of the North with thirty five ou Mike Mayor is right there because fellas twenty nine people and ladies. By the way, twenty nine people yesterday called either Judge or Pete Alonzo. Technically we were one hundred percent right on the stream yesterday I called Alonzo, as did Mayor. Mike Curlin had Aaron Judge, and I believe Joe in perpetuity has Aaron Judge. So we were a perfect one hundred percent. So there is your board going forward. Nice to have that back, and you guys can continue rocking there and get some home run calls in Bubba. You have a lot on your plate as you're going to have to make a big call here coming up shortly to keep up with Curlin.
Speaker 2: So the shoes big shoes, right as big shoes.
Speaker 1: We're gonna look at some bets, but want to remind you to go check out our sponsor, bet MGM. Go download the app, go to the website, use a promo code leading off, and if you were watching on the stream, you see right there you can get a one thousand dollars risk free first bet by using the promo code leading off. Support the show, support us. Go check out bet MGM. Maybe go take the padres if they still have it at plus twenty two hundred. If it's still up there, it might be eleven to one. And I still think that's a good bet. So, as I told you guys yesterday, I'm gonna be giving you the top two bets for one for strikeouts and one for total bases on betting pros dot COM's mlbprop cheat sheet and the I'm gonna give you some I like. So the top two bets is actually the same total base bet as yesterday. Jordan Alvarez total base one and a half over is the top projected bet. One and a half total bases is plus money on UNI bet right now, and that's a really good bet. Spencer Howard is on the strikeouts God three and a half strikeouts. It's minus one fifty though. On DK Bubba, I stacked to hell yesterday. Last week again Spencer Howard and he looked like Nolan Ryan. So I don't know what to do about Spencer Howard anymore.
Speaker 2: Attack him again tonight, it's all I have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you have to attack. You know, Donnie, I'm willing to bring back the Princess crown if the chat really wants it. The next bet MGM read, I might bring back the Princess crown.
Speaker 2: I hope for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good it's a good bit. I don't have a Joe's big crown. I just have a nice little tiara. It's the bet MGM Tiara Official one. A couple of my plays today. We didn't really get to talk a whole lot about it because, you know, one Soto got traded and it's a trade deadline. But there's this little guy you might be familiar with named Jacob de Grom, who is returning a phenomenal, phenomenal day to do it and listen. I don't care if he's returning from injury. I don't care about the thought of like, oh, they're gonna be baby. Jacob de Grom is gonna strike dudes out left and right today because he's going up I believe against the Nationals, and the Nationals are not gonna have one. So Josh Bell, guess what they did today early this morning they called up a whole bunch of minor leaguers like an hour ago to come and play. That is gonna be a disastrous lineup of guys that are not ready going up against de gram. I am right here, like full Matt, I am smashing the six and a half over. I'm absolutely jumping on it. That's one of my favorites over in unibet. It's minus one twenty. I think it's fine, juice. If you weren't into it, I would tell you Jamison Tian has been a little strikeout dude. He's at four and a half and he's also minus one twenty. Maybe compare those together, that might not be a horrible one. I also like Matt Olsen total bases one and a half almost even money on Una bet at minus one oh four. Bubba, I've got some a couple of DFS things real quick, just to throw at you. I'm gonna get your take on it, because you're a big DFS guy. I threw out some pictures I like, I'm gonna give you DK and FanDuel. You tell me on DK if you're getting your two starting pitcher mix, I wouldn't mind doing a Jacob de Grom though I think he's going to be highly played ten point three he is ten k and Spencer Strider at eight point three over in fan duel some deals de Grom ten point nine, Stryder's eight point three, Wainwright eight point five, and g Alito is seven point eight. If you're putting lineups there, what do you like out of that or anybody else?
Speaker 2: I'm all in on Spenser Strider tonight at the price tag is just way too cheap on both sides. If you want to go that route, don't mind de Grom. But I think Corbyn Burns against Pittsburgh is a phenomenal options as well. Pittsburgh striking out in nearly twenty seven percent of the timers right this past month, so Corbyn Burns should slice and dice that one. The only other Another value I could potentially give you is Cole Irvin against those Angels, a team that strikes out way too much against left handed pitching, and they have a WRC plus round sixty this past month first left handed pitching, and Cole Iurban's actually been pretty good of late, so I think it could be a nice play for you as well. In Pyramids, I like that.
Speaker 1: This is the duality by the way of chat, where our boy Barrows says the tiara is a nice touch, and Yo Tim says, please don't do the tiara. We do have a special guest tomorrow. Wonky is going to be on I think for the first time, and Wonky is demanding the tiara, so we will see what happens on that front. If you are doing some stacks, here are some teams that have implied run totals of over five today. I think there's quite a few, but Mets, Brewers and Minnesota those would be three teams I would looking at stacking for Raddy Telez is kind of speaking to me today, if I'm being honest with the little rowdy te Le's action not giving any specific players in there, but top of the lineup stacks on Mets, Milwaukee and Minnesota, Bob. But let's make a home run call and then we're gonna ended out just getting any last little trade predictions here. It was all it was all a Judge and Alonso yesterday. Who's your home run call? You have to keep the guest streak alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one for one so far as we're going for two for two, and I'm going for the man that just got paid. Austin Riley is going to he had the biggest, like a humongous month of you'll he gets an opener and then you know, Markkepel's a great story at all, but he gets a great situation to hit in against the Phillies today. Atlanta's gonna score a ton of runs and one big reason is Austin Riley hitting another home run this season.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny because I am in that exact same game, but I am going to be going Matt Olsen, who has hit eighteen home runs against righty's this year, and it feels like a really great play against Nick Nelson. I'm gonna do it at home. Gimme Matt Olson. We are both heavily invested in this game. I've got Matt Olson, you've got Austin Riley. I don't know walk you can tell me. I don't see it on the sheet or anything like that. If Mayer has got a home run call and Joe continuously has judged, you know, Bizarus, I almost went a Kunya. I was very close to going a Kunya or going Dansby Swanson just because of the leadoff spot, maybe getting extra at bats. But that's why I settled on. I settled on Matt Olson. Okay, So to end this out, Bubba, we've gone the whole gambit here. We have roughly God, I can't do eight and a half hours, I believe. On the trade deadline, do you expect anything else? Crazy hater? I feel like was the name none of us expected. Do you think we're going to see a trade that no one is talking about on a name no one is talking about or expecting, or do you think the big the big guns have been fired for the deadline?
Speaker 2: Well, everyone's talking about Wilson contraras he'll be moved. I think one's whispered about. I don't think people are expecting it to happen. I think Carlos Horddan gets moved. I think that that'll happen today. I hope they do take advantage of that. I don't know if any more surprises though, like the Soto one. That's the big dog that just went boom, goes dynamite. So I don't know where we could cap that with. I don't think it's five and a half hour.
Speaker 1: I think it's six. Oh you know what, yeah, six pm. I'm I'm six pm East. I'm on the West coast, so I'm thinking six and it's six pm Eastern, which is three o'clock my time.
Speaker 2: It'll be over before all games start today. Still half everything, Yeah, five and a half hour.
Speaker 1: Okay, last thing, let's do this a prediction of a trade. If like the home run contest. Let's say it's a home run contest and you got to just nail absolutely one of them. Give me a person traded to whom today.
Speaker 2: Wilson Contreras goes to the Tampa Bay Rays.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that was one I thought of. That's so funny that you say that. I feel like I want to say Wilson. I'm gonna say Wilson contrast to the Mets right now. I feel like that's the only one we really, really truly know that's going to be moved. Yeah, JP agrees with me. He went Contrast, so we both pick Contrast to the Mets. Anybody else in the chat wants to throw a player and destination, maybe we can even go back and see if there's any good calls on them. You can find Bubba on Twitter at b d in trick Bubba. What do you got going on right now? Bench with Bubba? Post of that. You got a lot of articles out there. What's on the docket for people.
Speaker 2: To check out? There's a couple of articles a week at Fantasy Pros. Check out Bench with Bubba multiple times a week for Fantasy Baseball needs and got some TF content as well. So just follow me on Twitter can get all the good easier boom go.
Speaker 1: And do it. Follow me on Twitter at is it the Welsh And just a little side note for everybody, Bogman and I will be doing a live MLB trade deadline special on our twitch twitch dot tv slash in this league starting at four pm Eastern. If I can get times correct all the way through the trade deadline, that will be our big thing. And if you guys want to come check us out and get live reactions and we'll talk about all the fantasy stuff. You can kind of continue on the awesome stuff we've been doing here. Friends. That is it. We are all done. Wonky Penguin is on with us tomorrow, so you better show up and show up big. I am the Welsh. This is leading off and we are out of here. Friends, have a great one, moan Sodo padre