Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame, come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up tips?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, we're gonna laugh, cut him and kick it and at the end we leave her with just a lifted spirits.
Speaker 3: Think you want to revisit.
Speaker 2: So your first second listen, Jim folks, so you slip, oh folks that we dig it.
Speaker 4: Hey, no this do what you do? No this, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Can't no do what I do?
Speaker 4: No this.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is comedian Flame my Roe and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. I am your host along with my beautiful co host of Lady Bobby because her how are you to it?
Speaker 4: Hi, Flame, or as as a.
Speaker 1: Flame address her now, Miss I can't.
Speaker 3: Help doing it.
Speaker 1: We love we love it, Bobby. I love it, love it, love it. I'm hoping I come to Boston with Dave while we're on tour. You know I'm still on tour with Dave Schapeill. Y'all, So Boston is on the laneup, so I hope I get a chance to come to Boston. I don't get my dates all at once. I get them here and there, but when I get them, I'm Johnny on the spot ready. So Chicago is next week. I'm most excited about that because that is home. I'm there the fourth and the sixth. On the fifth, I'm in Jacksonville. On the seventh, I'm in Atlanta. On the eighth, I'm in Memphis. And on the nineteenth and eleventh, I think I'm in Washington, d C. But we shall see. I am just very glad to be working because the first seven months of this year was a little shaky with a lot of takeaways. But God is giving it all back ten poles. So thank you Jesus for the love. Glory to God is my new line, Glory to God. Thank you so much. Look what I was going to tell you, Bobby, Bobby Clifford, how was your week?
Speaker 3: Pretty good? Pretty good?
Speaker 4: It's turned into real fall here in Boston in the sixties, sunny, beautiful. It's my favorite favorite a season of the year.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're doing right now. But as I'm sitting here speaking with you, Bobby, I'm watching the Republican debates on Fox News, and right now Vivek Rivers Rswami is speaking and he has a hair out of place, and the hair out of place is more entertained. That one hair that's out of place is more entertaining than anything that's coming out of his line mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I thought you were you were setting me up.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna say you didn't hear across his ass.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it looks like. But it is sticking out and it is so noticeable. But he ain't talking about nothing, So all he is is Trump's toilet paper. So he has absolutely nothing to say. We're not going to talk about the debates until next week or next week's episode. So now, Bobby Clifford, let's do what we do. Where we're going, Bobby Clifford, where we're gone.
Speaker 4: So from the debates that were down one there we only had seven. And then from of course, because he has a hair across his ass, Trump had to go to the strike in Michigan and he is like simultaneously having a speech. He's gone to a non union shop in Michigan. He didn't go out onto the strike lines like President Biden did. But the one thing I thought was funny. I actually thought it was pretty clever.
Speaker 3: His team. It's probably one of his team members.
Speaker 4: Somebody is holding up a sign that is strategically placed right in front of the camera that said you and your members for Trump. And I thought that was pretty funny in a non union shop. So I listened to two minutes. I couldn't. It was all he makes up, like what he does.
Speaker 1: Yeh. So he's at the United Auto Workers strike because he's trying to follow supercut because the sitting president, Joe Biden, went yesterday to give his support for the United Auto Workers, and he said that they should be compensated, that the auto industry has done very well since two thousand and eight to now and they haven't gotten the raise. And they interviewed a guy on seeing in one of the workers and he said that he makes twenty He makes thirty one dollars an hour, but when he started in twenty eighteen, he was making twenty six thousand an hours. So that's only a five dollars raise over this economy, and which is not enough to live off of, especially when we want quality vehicles that they're putting on the role because it's going to save lives. It is for partners that Donald Trump uses everything that he can for an opportunity to just to try to garner votes. The saddest part is it really is a cult. Bobby if I never realized that before today, I realized that his followers are a cult. This has nothing to do with a party or by partisanship or Republicans. This is a cult that is lifting this man up to be everything that they want to say and be. But they are not afraid or in a position to do it, so they just keep pushing a narrative of wrong and crazy, and it is It's very scary as an American, as a Black American, it's doubly scary because if I thought that Trump was going to get into make some real policy change and help America, damn it, I would vote for Trump. But Trump is on a revenge. I'm unstoppable. You can't tell me what to do. I'm going to save myself from all the bs that up come in and with these new charges that he just got from New York, with all the lies and the fictitious stuff building up his his his buildings, and his his revenue and his his uh rental properties or his properties to be more than what they are. The judge said, I don't even have to do anything. I'm going straight to they going straight to an indictment on this. They're going to they're trying to take his name and remove him from his own buildings in New York. Bobby, what else do we need for people to see that we this is a train that is headed to a destruction with no breaks. But people don't see it.
Speaker 4: People don't see it, and it's scary to me. So I have two things to say on that. First, they show they're showing clip. They just had it on News Nation. They showed it on CNN where Trump, just like we'll say, ten years ago when they were threatening the last auto strike, was saying he felt a different kind of way because he wasn't running right and he had no plans on running and he said, well, you know, they're just they're getting too much. They get two percent one year, three percent another two percent next thing. They're making as much as the people who own the company and run it, the CEOs who, by the way, were making twenty nine million dollars, so that whole five extra bucks a year that they were getting the lower level people, the unskilled labor.
Speaker 3: In people.
Speaker 4: Still they're running it and people will still believe that he didn't say it. And then the second piece of that, you were talking about that forty Wall Street building that in twenty fifteen, Capital One assessed it at two hundred and fifty seven million. Cushman in Wakefield, which is a leading global real estate agency or service agency, they'd probably be insulted. Later that same month valued the same building at five point forty and strangely, the Trump organization claimed it because they were looking for loans and business opportunities. They claim they claimed it was worth seven hundred and thirty five million dollars. So you want to talk about grossly over two times what the what the initial assessment was almost three times the initial assessment. And there is a cost to that. So the cost is for people who aren't aware of it, they get better loan rates. Then we get if you own more and you look like you're more stable, you get a better rate. You also get more money that's funded to you. So if you look like you've got a property that's seven hundred and thirty five million or worth that they're going to give you that one hundred million that you're looking for versus probably the twenty million max that they should be they should be giving you. But people aren't going to believe it. You know, they're looking at that and they still want to believe he's worth seven hundred and thirty five million. They had one year he claimed he made sixty seven million, and when they're actually going through his records now, and they're going through his records because he doesn't stop lying. If he kept his mouth shut, nobody would be looking at him. But he only made one million that year. So is going to say when she.
Speaker 1: Finds out the most money he's ever made was when he was the sitting president of these United States?
Speaker 3: Probably right, because if.
Speaker 1: You believe, if anybody believes that that are two billion dollars that I mean, that is it two billion dollars that Evanka and and Jerry Kushner got is their money, That's Trump's money, That is Trump's money. There's just the name the face above that that is Trump's dealings with whomever he dealt with.
Speaker 4: But if you believe that though, that means he gets his kids involved, which, by the way, are also being a being with their feet held to the wire because they've also lied about their properties, his two sons, his two older sons.
Speaker 3: So and I do believe you.
Speaker 4: The people who are with them, I think they're I don't know if they're just desperate to believe. And so they kind of gom on to him, but don't put your eggs in that basket, because he could care less unless you're gonna you're gonna offer something. Oh and the second thing they had wanted to say after giving that whole explanation though, was so he's going to be fined They think two hundred and fifty million in damages because of the lies. And what my fear is talking about the cult flame is the same people who are paying for his legal fees now that keep donating and giving money that they'll somehow make up that two hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 1: There will because whatever he has, they adore it, Whatever whatever he possesses, they absolutely loved it. By me, I wish I had that kind of.
Speaker 3: Power, Jesus, I wish anything. I can't even get a cookie from somebody, Are you kidding me? Him?
Speaker 4: Mind all that money and speaking about the one thing that did come out this past week is the Biden administration is going to be on medical debt from American credit scores. So for people who have cancer that have really hit up against it, or have kids with cancer or family members that they report them because they can't pay all of their co insurance copay are deductible. At least it's not going to affect your credit score, because credit scores for some people can affect their jobs, or their ability to get a job, or their ability to get a loan and house their children. Now, the only bad part is because I'm in healthcare, is it might get a little sticky me trying to collect the money that you actually do owe me if there's no not punishment, if there's nothing that's you know, holding you to do it. But we'll figure that out. I still like the fact that people's credit and lives aren't going to be ruined because of being sick.
Speaker 3: My mo mo mo mom. Impeachment inquiry. Over one hundred people have been have been interviewed so far. They're they're they're hitting.
Speaker 1: It to impeach sitting President President Biden.
Speaker 3: To impeach YEP, exactly.
Speaker 1: They want to. They want to make Biden look as bad as Trump, which is virtually impossible.
Speaker 4: The only thing that I can hope is that once they do look at all of the the financial information that that's he's going to come clean. You know they'll there will be nothing. It'll all be for not And it's so expensive to do these inquiries. I mean, if there's something that's really big, But as far as President Biden himself, like if you have to look at Hunter, Hunter did do some stuff that wasn't right. He admitted it, but but he did do stuff. He did do stuff while he was under the influence. Right now, he's suing Juliani and Robert Costello Giuliani is attorney for wrongfully assessed and sharing his personal data. He feels that they were obsessed with his computer. They went in and got it, hacked it. He feels that before they even got it that the information on it was manipulated, and then it was further altered once the two of them got a hold of it.
Speaker 1: I'm about to say, what are you suing Juliani for that? That diet is running down the space because according to the records, Giuliani has no money, not even to play his own legal fees. And he's an attorney, I will, so you tell me after being an attorney, and so have you telling me, after being an attorney for all these years and being the America's mayor, you can't get nobody to represent you that speaks volumes on what people think about your character and you as a person.
Speaker 4: Right Costello, the one that the other one that that Biden is suing Hunter Biden is suing is is was Giuliani's attorney and he he's suing Giuliani for one point three million I legal bills that he never paid.
Speaker 1: So if Juliani got no money to pay a lawyer, good luck for paying. He ain't gonna be able to pay you.
Speaker 4: He'll be living out on the street selling pencils. He'll be one of those guys with cup shaking has change his change?
Speaker 1: Can I think Juliana is gonna come up? Because I think Guliani is going to be the one that sits on the court in front of America and tell the real deal.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't doubt I don't doubt it. I to me, he appears like somebody that wants to be on the d crowd. So badly, And I think he absolutely will because I don't think he's going to want to spend his last years in a cell somewhere or you known, fried baloney or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's too old to go to jail. He's old, he's he looks he doesn't look like he's in the greatest hate health or shape. So I'm sure he does not want to spend his goal in years, like you said, but in an institution when he don't, especially for somebody else, even though he is a guilty culporate as well. But the first, the first, there's always the best deal. So if you're gonna cut a deal, Julian, you better do it for somebody else does it, or you're gonna be as outplayer.
Speaker 3: And that's the truth.
Speaker 4: It's always the first, right, But he's gonna I mean, I think I think it goes back to what you were just saying, uh, you know a few minutes ago about it being a cult. You know, it's there's something that these people. He either has something on him. I don't get it. I don't get what the drawa is because for me, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard, Like he just rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure people find him charismatic. He had to at some point in his life be charismatic, but not for not for me. So I don't understand what somebody that's an educated, well rounded man like Juliani Sarnam, but he was right in there. So we'll see what happens with that. And and I don't know if it's a frivolous suit. I don't know if it's if it's just a retaliation, or if actually something could actually come come from it.
Speaker 3: We'll have to.
Speaker 4: Wait and kind of say immigration is super high. There was some sort of agreement with Mexico. I don't know if you saw that, where we're hoping that they will actually stop people as they're coming into their their first border and sort of screen or vet them there. There's a whole lot of President Biden sent eight hundred active duty troops down there.
Speaker 3: But I feel like it.
Speaker 4: Is short term solutions, and we really need Congress to come up with something long term. You know, like maybe judges that sit at the border and actually stamp their thing and say no, you can't come back, or you know, give them repatriation flights where we're literally flying them right back to where they came from, so they get that we're not allowing them in. But I mean that seems it seems like it's blowing up bigger and bigger. It probably flame every time that somebody runs for president. We probably it kind of implodes, and all of a sudden, everybody starts talking about it again.
Speaker 1: They're looking for reasons, They're looking for reasons. They watched They're looking for reasons and looking for reasons. They watched Barack Obama, prison Obama a million times. The fanst some dirt on him and never came up with no dirt. We are in such a crisis in this country, and I hate that people don't see that by because he is the scariest part that if Trump was to get back in office, and I know they're really trying to get him back in office for the wrong reason, for the wrong reason. But if he was to get back putin and Kim Jung Yung are already in bed together. What can we stand to lose? What will we lose here? Good god?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'll tell you one thing we didn't lose.
Speaker 4: That that kid Travis that ran over the ran over the line. The American soldier he was a cavalryman. Ye, yeah, yeah, he hopped over. I thought that he was over there because he was deployed. He's never been deployed. He was on some sort of tour I guess happened July eighteenth, and then North Korea. I don't know if he's a l or what. But they're sending them back. They send them back today. They sent him back over the line, back over the d M z uh so and he's he's supposedly in American custody at this point.
Speaker 3: I guess he had.
Speaker 4: He had faced assault charges in South Korea, and he was due to return to Fort Bliss, Texes. And he was going to be removed from the military just one day prior to him hopping over.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he thought he was going to stop that. I have no idea what that was all about.
Speaker 1: But with that Bobby Cliffy, when they come back, what kind of you know, now, would they deem him a terrorist? What kind of charges will he face? Because oh yeah, I think and yeah, they're gonna they're gonna break him down, They're going to what did y'all talk about? What did they do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And if he don't give if he doesn't give America the answer. They won't. Where would he end up. He may still end up in jail, in prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope, and and even you discussing that, like, I hope that's not the reason he went over Did you think he was gonna have some sort of better life over there?
Speaker 1: Who knows why? Because who knows what's in the heart and mind of me? And nobody knows.
Speaker 4: You must have never watched mash It's not it's not a pleasant place over there.
Speaker 1: I'd like to give a bright shining star right now to the Screen Actors Guild for they came to resolve. Yeah, so the writer, the writers, the writers guilt. I'm sorry the writer. The writer's strike is over. They came to a result. They went back to work today. Yay. So a lot of people will be back employed again and back working. Hopefully they can come to a result sooner than later now for the actives strike, so we can get everything, can get back to some sense of normalcy here in California and all the places that feel because people who have movies can't talk about them publicly, they can't advertise, and that it has everybody in the buying and a lot of us only think because we see the actors or the writers. It affected so many people. We have people have lost their businesses behind this four or five month strike. The strike, the writers Guild strike started May second, which is my mama's birthday. The actors strike started you like fourteenth, which is my birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the writer strike was one hundred and forty eight days, So that's pretty it's pretty impressive. I would think that the whatever agreement that they came up with for the writers would sort of be a template for the actors, right because there's sort of it's they're complaining about all the same stuff. So I would think that they'd be able to take that to the table hopefully and the actors will get on board, because yeah, as you said, it's all the businesses, even around the studios, you know. Yeah, a lot that goes into it and a lot that goes in. Everybody leaves before the end end when all the credits come up, because who wants to sit there for forty five minutes other than my sister Teresa Clifford, who absolutely loves We cannot leave leave a movie until there is nothing left on the screen. But when you think of it runs. Oh my god, you want to poke your eyeballs up. But there are five to seven minutes worth of names and positions that go by very quickly. So there's thousands of jobs that they list at the end of those of the films that all those people are affected.
Speaker 3: So you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at the debate still, Bobby. I can't hear because I have the volume down. But the look on the Santa's face looks like a deer in the headlights with an oncoming eighteen wheel going at full speed. And he just stand there looking at it like I, dare you hit me? Oh damn, sure're gonna hit you? He is.
Speaker 3: This isn't his forte right.
Speaker 4: He does really well with one on one, but having six other people coming at him.
Speaker 3: I don't have it on the lall, so I can't. I can't see it, but I cannot, which is.
Speaker 1: Why I believe that, which is why I believe that Donald Trump don't show up. Donald Trump is not equipped to handle a debate, especially from some intelligent because Nicki Haley is not my favorite, but Nicki Halee knows how to debate. Chris Chris knows how to debate. Even Pence knows how to debate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they absolutely do, and they have their information. Here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: They're not believing what he's spewing out. They're not picking up what he's putting down, which is lies, you know, and they call him on him obviously, and he doesn't like that.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like conflict.
Speaker 4: He likes people who just believe what he says and everything kind of just marches on. And he did that for four years and we see what that got the rest of us.
Speaker 3: What do you think about us? You're doing the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be fantastic. You know. I hate all the controversy that came out with Lizo behind me, because she was the one who was pining to do it. And this country always used to say you're innocent into a proving guilty. What that's no longer the truth. But there's so many people who came out against Lizo, so it made it very difficult for anybody to kind of believe this, that or the third that you knew her personally, so.
Speaker 4: And she might be difficult to work for, but that doesn't mean she's a bad person. You know, don't put the sexual whatever with the me too movement is is super important as a woman. I feel it was super important, but I think it it went a little left at some point.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a bit too much.
Speaker 4: So them going out to watch a watch male strippers or whatever, and now they sexually abused her or whatever they were saying, whatever that they were allegedly saying about her a little bit too much. Did you see that our friend Commander the mighty German shepherd the first dog.
Speaker 3: He bit somebody again.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: Dog. I need to get a dog, one of these I need to get a dog, one of these lovers.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes I will something his friend, remember that their first dog.
Speaker 3: They're both rescues.
Speaker 4: They both got and they got these gorgeous German shepherds, but the first one major had to be given to a family friend because he was biting people. But they say it's very for animals there. It's a super stressful environment because it's quiet, and then all of a sudden, a helicopter lands and then their master goes off in this bird and then they come back down.
Speaker 3: Or if there's some.
Speaker 4: Sort of threat, you might have thirty Secret Service agents storming the office of the President. So but I did feel badly, I said, oh, poor commander.
Speaker 1: Well, on a different though, we are facing we are what four days away right from a possible government shutdown, yeap, that they said we were not going to have. But it's not looking good. It's not looking good.
Speaker 4: You know what it really is looking like to me is that if McCarthy's a week leader. He made an agreement with President Biden. The last time we had the threat of the shutdown, President Biden made concessions. They both had to make some concessions. They agreed that this was what was going to happen. And now nope, he's not doing it because McCarthy because a few people on the fire all right, the craziest of the Republicans, not the great Republicans, not the moderate Republicans, not the reasonable Republicans. In fact, they said two thirds to three fourths of both Democrats and Republicans are dying to sign off on this, and they have it off the table. But these this seven or eight people are holding everything hostage because you know, McCarthy doesn't want to lose his seat, and he made promises to people and they feel he's not honoring them McCarthy.
Speaker 1: First of all, MacCarthy should have never gotten the seat. Thank god the Nancy is coming back in there. But King Jeffish needs to be running the whole house first of all. Second of all, McCarthy is a woods and they're holding his feet to the fire because he's trying to hold on to that seat. Which is the reason that Joorgh Santos is still sitting there because he wants to hold on to that seat. What happens to the American people, We are all collateral damage because they're holding their jobs one important and they're holding the status for the American people. It is so scary, Bobby, and so crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: If they have a government shut down, if I was part of the military or I was thinking about the military, all of these shutdowns in the last five or six years would make me know I never want to join the military because I'm out here working, put my life on the lane every day and you're telling me I might not be able to get a check so I can feed myself. I mean feed my family, or take care of my family that's at home while I'm off to war or whatever. You get me at doing. I would never join the military, and I'm not shooting down the military. I'm shooting down the government for not taking care of their people.
Speaker 4: Well, it's true, it's the Republicans, many of the Republicans, so that that group, we do not many that seven or eight. They're willing to shut down the government and they're going to take food out of the mouths of the hungry just to make a political point. You know, because Wick runs off, Wick will shut down head Start. You know, that school program will shut down that feed the kids. I mean, there are things that won't be effected, like the veterans' healthcare, burials at the cemetery and delivering vet delivering benefits to the vets, pensions, education house benefits. That's fine, but for active duty it's not. It's not exactly the same. Another thing that we all have been complaining about is air traffic. We've had a horrible problem with air traffic controllers. They finally have a whole bunch of them into a training system. That training system would shut down air traffic control where they be.
Speaker 3: Required to come to work.
Speaker 4: But how often you're going to come to work when you know you're not getting paid and the TSA people, they won't be getting paid, you know, so we're who wants the job in those in those industries either, and we're just getting bad to pre covid with with travel.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and a lot of a lot of TSA. They may be out of a job, but they won't be out of money because they don't. Man, go into your suitcase. Oh did I say.
Speaker 3: That a loud Yes you did, I heard it.
Speaker 1: Maybe don't put no value was in your suitcase? Because I promise you that's I travel with the is raggedy a suitcase by because I think they only really go for the nice ones. I travel with the worst luggage ever, raggedy, holes in it, busted, the wheels don't work, all of that.
Speaker 4: Oh, they would be devastated with mine. Mine's nice and brand brand new and shiny because I never go anywhere. But if they looked at it, I have a couple of holy pair of drawers and there and a couple of jumbo outfits, they would there's not valuable to be Haye jevas stated devast lady.
Speaker 1: We are in a crisis in this country is getting closer and closer and closer. I hope you guys are paying attention because I want you guys to know, and I said this on coffee time yesterday, if he wins, America loses, y'all have to understand that if we want, if we thought that he was trying to get an office to make the economy better, to make the country better, to make a peaceful place for us in this country, a safer world, we would be on a different plateau. But it's not. It is revenge. It is I'm gonna get you back. It is I want what I want. And he told y'all and knowing certain terms at the end of his first term, that he was not leaving. If he got back in, he would be the president forever. He said, he don't think that they president should have one or two terms. They should be the president today. This is not what we have a what do they call a kingdom. We don't have a king, we don't have a queen. We don't have a monarchy. We have a government supposedly, and we're supposed to have democracy here. We don't want to lose our democracy by putting a cult leader in the office again. If you didn't believe that he was a cult leader before the first time, please pay attention to what's happening now, because all you see is cults. It's all know who the hell I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: It's the truth, but you know what, let's not. I also don't want to put it all on the Republicans. We have Bob Menendez, the new Jersey senator that pulls some real bullshit over the past decades. It's his second time being brought up, brought up on charges. He's being brought up and his wife, and there are three there are three other people to commit bribery, conspiracy to commit honest service fraud, conspiracy to commit extortion under the color of official right. That's what he's being brought up. I don't know what any of those mean, but I know that there I know that they're not great. He of course came on just like Trump and Trump fashion came on, had a press conference and denied everything.
Speaker 1: Blame.
Speaker 4: He's you know when that when we when the truth comes out, Well, dude, you were it was a hung jury last time. That's the only reason that you got off.
Speaker 1: And so bad.
Speaker 4: And he's not gonna he's not going to resign, But we have here's the.
Speaker 1: No, of course not but well the reason he's not going to be resigned, Bobby is because they have put a put a blueprint out. Uh. We we had a city. We had a guy here, cannot think of his last name, but he was on the Oh my god, he was on some committee here for California, and he was kind to write using racist remarks. He would not step down. He didn't stepped down. Now he's there for reelection. They'll probably vote him out because he was such a wet hole. God, everybody's being led by example. Trump has done wrong. Trump turned the country on itself on January sixth, but people are are planning that as opposed to be him being reprimanded for it. So they're only following a blueprint of what it is. And this Menendez had gold bars in his house that he had reached out to see how much they were worth. He had two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash or courter million dollars. Now, I can't knock him for that because I believe in having a cash sash sewn into his clothing, sewn into his clothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the difference that I see between the two of them playing is the two parties. The only difference that I'm going to say only what's come out recently, So Santos, nobody is screaming other than us that he other than Mitt Romney, God blessed Mimit Romney has been very vocal. But we have twenty three Democrats that that want Menenda's out. They want him to resign, and you can't put him out, but they can't get a super majority, and that could actually put him out out. Okazio Cortes was told CBS over the weekend that as a Latina, there are absolute ways in which they're a systemic bias. But I think what we have here with this indictment is quite clear and crisp, so you know, for her even to come out that way, and I appreciated that they've been a little slow. Not everybody jumped right on the bandwagon, other than Fetterman right right from the beginning said that he should be out, but little by little they're all coming and whether they put him out, I hate to lose the seat if you're going to play the political game, but I'm glad at least they see that it's wrong and we're supposed to be the better party that they're they're actually hopefully they'll do something about it.
Speaker 1: Where we going, Bobby? Where are we going, Bobby Cliffin?
Speaker 3: I don't know we're going to howl in a hand basket.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you know Netflix has sending out It's last It's last envelope on Saturday.
Speaker 3: After twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Good thing that writers strike it is over hope the actors will be I'm trying to think Amazon's getting sued.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that?
Speaker 4: I heard that from Monopoly? Seventeen the FTC and seventeen Straits are suing. I don't know enough about that stuff, but I guess they're they're vurying listings of rival goods. They charge sellers higher fees. There's all sorts of crummy stuff that they're actually doing.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think that Besos will miss it. Jeff Bezos will miss it. He has money.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's gone. He's probably gone gone.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: The only thing I saw that was good is the MAUI fires. I thought that that was good about I'm thinking of the catastrophes that have happened recently, that the people from that that area are finally getting to go in a lot of them, and I can't even say see their house claim because it's probably just the property, but they're able to go in. Some people whose houses weren't as badly burned are able to go in and start getting stuff out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, after those fires, it's very scary because there's a lot of toxic fumes in the air, you know, and some of those fires because they look like they're out if you go too deep and maybe still warm and still it's very scary and I feel so bad for those people. But I love that Oprah and the Rock gave like ten million dollars and they're really helping them try to build back Maui and bring it back together. Oh, I think people still do want it. The best part is people still want to help people. People really still care about people. We just have so many that help them falling under a fallen angel or a broken person to think that that is they're beacon of hope and they're light and it's so scary because they follow this person like, oh, they're the second coming. I don't know, but I think people be lost in their minds. No, I know.
Speaker 4: I wish we had I wish we had we had good options. As we've talked about before, on Lafe and learn. You know, like, I don't think President Biden necessarily, I think it's eighty two. He'd like to retire and put his feet up, but I think he's such a man of service that he's gonna he's gonna stay with us. I'd like if we had more options, but we don't.
Speaker 1: So we don't. And that's what that's what I'm saying. Everybody is, Oh, he's oh, he's this, he's that, But then give us another option. You have not given us any other option. Kamala is not going to come from under him being the vice president to run for president because she already knows it's not gonna she's not going to win. She's not gonna win because she's black. She's not gonna win because she's a Democrat. She is not going to win because she is a woman. And this country is still extremely sexist period.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: So yeah, here, and and and this has been Oh my god, Bobby, this has been a whirlwind up an episode of Hodgepodge of stuff.
Speaker 3: It certainly has. I've been all over the place. Sorry, So can I ask you?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question when I come winning, If I come to Boston to Boston with Dave Chappelle. Are you coming to see me?
Speaker 3: You know I'll be there with Balsan.
Speaker 4: Literally I'll put them in my hair, on my toes and my hair, and yeah, absolutely I would love it.
Speaker 1: But you have to get a T shirt that says, I I just ladies Jimmy here at laugh and Learne. We are not trying to get you to change your mind, but in the crisis and the times that we live in, we are definitely trying to get you to think for yourself and use your mind because why, Bobby, Because.
Speaker 3: Of mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 1: It really is. And I promise you some of y'all are wasting times and mind and you won't get it back. If you make the wrong decision in November or in January, it will affect your children, your grandchildren, this country, your life, your livelihood, your employment, the way you live, how you live, where you live. Please make the right decision. Stop thinking for the now. I mean, stop thinking for the tomorrow and think for the now. Stop thinking for the yesterday, because yesterday is gone. Think for the now. Making the decision that will affect your life and make you a better person. And a better American because you can be a better American. We can be a great America for real, because they ain't gonna make an America great again, America great. Let's make it great, not with the red hats. Oh did I say that? That's your Thank you Bobby Clifford, thank you the play Matt, thank you Aaron. And I want you guys to know you can catch me on tour with Dave Chappelle. I will be in Chicago the fourth and the sixth, and I will keep you abreast of where all the other places I will be. Follow me on Instagram at Monroe Flame, on Facebook at Marcus Slay, Monroe Parker, Twitter Flame Monroe. You know Twitter is slam mon Rod, TikTok is slam Mo, roll one two five and youtubeers slam on row. And you can follow Bobby Clifford everywhere but the grocery store. Oh no. You can follow Bobby Clifford at Clifford Bobby on Facebook and on Instagram, and you make sure you come in and join us. Thank you for all the beautiful compliments that you guys have sent me, because I have gotten so many messages about Bobby Clifford. Is one of the greatest hosts. They love you, Bobby Clifford, compared to some of the other seasons I've had. And they don't dislike the other people. They just like They like the camaraderie that we have and we appreciate it. We read your messages and we get it and we thank you for it. Okay, good night, flame Man, So I see you next week. Peace out, Bobby Clipper Bye. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Slamming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn.