Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a spectacular Monday. Yes, I will get to the Epstein didn't kill himself stuff at some point in time this hour. I will hopefully get to Hillary Clinton. That's always a good time, Tim Walls, all kinds of stuff. CBS News is CEO step down that in and of itself as a funny story when you dig into it. But oh, that's gonna have to wait. You see. Oh and by the way, Brandon Darby, about a half hour from now, I'm going to talk about cartel stuff, what's going on south of the border. But it's Monday. Started the second hour on Monday, and that always means the same thing. Medal of honor Monday, Monday. We take a medal of honor, citation, we read it, We honor the hero, We remember his deeds. Remember his name. That's important. And in fact, this gentleman, Frank D. Peregory is his name. He was born in Virginia, Esmont, Virginia. Frank D. Peregory speaking about remembering his name, tell me this isn't cool. In the location where this took place, it's in France. It's World War Two. In France. There is still a little garden that is named for him at the location of his action. To this day they maintain a garden and it's frank Peregory Garden. How freaking cool is that? Now you should know that we just set this up before I go into the citation. Getting into France was obviously a very difficult thing, a very difficult thing getting into Europe itself. Hitler was no DAMI. The Germans were very good militarily. They knew we were coming. They they knew we were staged in England. They had enough spies, they knew we were coming, and they spent a long time fortifying the place and preparing for an invasion. And Frank was part of D Day. He was part of D Day, and his unit suffered horribly. By the way, this is a guy who was so brave he lied about his age to get in. So he's one of those types. He was there on D Day and then they had to push forward, and there was this town Grand Camp, or I'm sure that's not how you say it in French, but Grand Camp, France is the name of the town. His unit had to press Grand Camp. The problem was the Germans have brains too, and guns and everything else. They knew that we were going to be coming for Grand Camp. This is a couple of days after D Day. They knew we were going to be coming, and Grand Camp happens to be up on a hill, small hill. Elevation is everything in combat, even people don't know anything about it. No, you want the high ground, you want the high ground. Well, the Germans had the high ground and they were dug in and making our guys feel it. And well, without further ado, here's the medal of honor citation. It's a pretty short one, but a good one. Frank d. Peregory honoring those who went above and beyond its Medal of Honor. Monday, on the eighth of June nineteen forty four, the third Battalion of the one hundred and sixteenth Infantry was advancing on the strongly held German defenses at Grand Camp, France, when the leading elements were suddenly halted by decimating machine gun fire from a firmly entrenched enemy force on the high ground overlooking the town. After numerous attempts to neutralize the enemy position by supporting artillery, and tank fire had proven ineffective. Tech Sergeant Peregory, on his own initiative, advanced up the hill under withering fire and worked his way to the crest, where he discovered an entrenchment leading to the main fortifications two hundred yards away. We'll get to this in a moment. Without hesitating, he leaped into the trench and moved toward the emplacement. Encountering a squad of enemy riflemen, he fearlessly attacked them with hand grenades and a bayonet, and he killed eight and forced three to surrender. Continuing along the trench, he single handedly forced the surrender of thirty two more riflemen, captured the machine gunners, and opened the way for the leading elements of the battalion to advance and secure its objective. The extraordinary gallantry and aggressiveness displayed by Tech Sergeant Peregory or exemplary of the highest traditions of the armed forces.
Speaker 2: And just.
Speaker 1: Before where we've capped this in just a moment, I want you to picture what it would be like going into an enemy trench, because think about this a trench system alone, you jump down into it if you're unfamiliar with it, and that's already kind of eerie, right, you don't know where it's going. It's not They don't make them in straight lines. I should know. It's not like you've pictured in the movies where you can just look up and down it. It's a big mystery. It curves, it weaves in and out, so you can't see, so you can't just shoot down the whole thing. Now, imagine jumping into a trench where you know they are and you just walk forward until you run into people and just try to kill your way through the trench. I this one was uniquely. The reason I wanted to do this one was I actually recently saw a video I would not recommend it. Recently saw a video from Ukraine online and a Ukrainian soldier was inside of a Russian trench and he had a camera like a GoPro or something like that on him, so you can watch him walk through this Russian trench. And again, like I said, they're not straight. It's not clean like you think. You come around the corner and there's somebody trying to murder you and you're trying to murder him, and it's wild to me. And he passed six days later in the fighting. He was in the thick of it, and he passed, and we're gonna honor it. It's amazing how often that happens. How many stories I've read like that, where some guy does something unbelievably heroic, something that ends up earning him the Medal of Honor, and he never sees it, never even knows about it, because you know, it's not like it's not like we tend to picture it. Sometimes where you do something like that, I mean, this guy charges up a hill, charges into a trench bayonets a bunch of guys, grenades a bunch of others, takes a bunch of prisoners. Probably in our minds, at least a part of our mind, we do that thing where he probably came down the hill to a whole bunch of cheers and they threw him on their shoulders and celebrated him, and then put him on a plane right back to America where he could go enjoy a lovely steak dinner and the pretty girls. We all wanted to go out with him, But that's not how it worked. You went right back to your unit, and you went the same grappy food and slept in the same muddy trench and you died right next to your buddies in the coming days, the same way they died. And it's just very, very sad. All right, enough, let's talk about what you're mad about, because I have Look, here's two of them. Here are the emails. Jesse, Maybe you can make sense of this because you're closer to the sources. But listening to Dan Bongino, who I have the utmost respect for and was a faithful listener to for years, sit there on Fox and tell me how Epstein definitely killed himself. Sure sounds like the system telling me the sky is green? What say you? I found that disheartening to hear another one, Jesse. Kennedy betrayed us, and now Bongino and Patel two and so on. So for the cameras stop working and the guards went to sleep. Okay, my whole email is full of this. People angry about what Cash and Dan said. FBI Director Cash Mattel, Deputy director Dan Bongino. They did a long sit down on Fox Business to give an update on how things are. And there were lots of parts of it, right, I mean there was the good and the bad.
Speaker 2: I mean there was the lot of this We're about to ruin your summer if you're a bad guy. So I'm just warning you now, like, don't buy movie tickets because you're probably not going to cash them in. So the director and I put something together in conjunction with our DOJ partners, General Bondi and dag Blanche actually this morning, and if you're a violent criminal, this FBI and there our leadership, we don't care gets the credit. All we care about is making your streets safer, actually safer.
Speaker 1: But that obviously was not the clip that went round the world. The clip that went round the world was this one.
Speaker 2: You said, Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide.
Speaker 3: People don't believe it. Well, I mean, listen, they have a right to their opinion. But as someone who has worked as a public defender, as a prosecutor, who's been in that prison system, who's been in the Metropolitan Detention Center, who's been in segregated housing, you know a suicide when you see one, and that's.
Speaker 1: What that was.
Speaker 2: They killed himself. Again, you want me to get I've seen the whole file.
Speaker 1: He killed himself and you're mad about that, So let's talk about it. Before we talk about it, have you have you stopped putting off what I talked to you about when it comes to the Legacy Box. I know when I talk to you about Legacy Box, I know you know that's something you should do. Digitizing your pictures, your home movies, your Camquarder tapes. I know you know that. Everyone knows that because people want their memories to last. You want to be able to watch those pictures, those videos on your phone, your computer. You want your grandkids, your great grandkids to know you existed. You want that wedding album to last. But why don't you do it? Same reason I didn't do it? You put it off sounds like a pain. I don't want to have to load all my pictures in the box. I don't want to have to. I get it. I totally get it. I'm not judging you. Man, get it done before it's too late. You're one flood tonight, one fire away from that stuff being gone forever. We have a great sale right now for my listeners. Legacybox dot com, slash Jesse. Take advantage, stop putting it off and get it done. Legacybox dot com, slash Jesse. We'll be back, Jesse, Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on The Wonderful Wonderful Monday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and we will get to those in a little bit. But I'm going to talk about the Jeffrey Epstein, Cash Battel, Dan Bongino stuff because I have an email full of people angry saying they sold out, they're part of the system, saying okay, So let me just go ahead and clarify a couple of things for maybe somebody who's maybe it's your first night listening. Let me get this right out of the way, because I believe in being honest about my biases, biases whatever. I don't know. I went to community college. I don't know Cashptel. I have never met Cash Battel. I've never talked to Cash Battel. I was supposed to interview him one time on TV and then he had to reschedule. I never booked him against I don't reschedule anybody who cancels last minute, and so I've never talked to him. I have nothing against him, I have nothing for him. I don't know Cash Betel. People I know know him very well, but I don't know him, and I'm not pretending like I know him. I know Dan Bongino, not at a professional level. I know Dan Bongino that I admit. I admit that he is my friend. I've been in his home. I am friends with Dan Bongino. So let me get this out of the way right off the bat. I know you're angry. I get that, but Dan Bongino is not the enemy. Let me clarify that I'm going that this is going to be a long talk, so just stay with me on this. Let's focus on the Epstein stuff. Right off the bat, Cash Betel says he killed himself. Dan Bongino comes out right away, says he killed himself. You automatically assume they're covering for pedophiles and they're part of the swamp. Okay, pause for a second. Pause for a second. Remember the talk we had about Epstein and what may have happened, even though we don't know. But in case you don't remember, there's killing yourself and then there's killing yourself. Here's what I mean. Here's what I mean. I have always thought that Jeffrey Epstein died by his own hand while being forced to die by his own hand. For instance, let's just say you're a billionaire who traffics in underage girls. Just hypothetical here, And let's just say you've been trafficking these other underage girls with some of the richest, most powerful men on the planet. Rich powerful men have access to a lot of very powerful people, a lot of very violent people who will kill you on their behalf. This is how life works, this is how it's done. So if you are this billionaire and you get yourself busted, and let's say you have a trial coming up, Well, what if I'm one of those rich, powerful people and I really really really don't want my name read aloud at a trial where you're about to give testimony. And I know the things I've done in your presence, and I really don't want those things read aloud for the public record. And let's assume that I have no moral founding and that I have no problem with murder. Here's a way that I may approach something like that. Not me personally, but somebody maybe a little bit scarier than me. We arrange a meeting you and I see we'll get together. Maybe even it won't maybe it won't even be an official meeting. Maybe maybe you'll go to the bathroom one day in prison, and all the other prisoners leave the bathroom, and then very scary guy walks in, and scary guy says, hey, you need to make sure you kill yourself before you go to trial. And maybe you think you don't want to kill yourself. At that point, big scary guy pulls out a picture of somebody you love very much. Call it your daughter. I don't even know if Jeffrey Epstein had a daughter, but we'll call it your daughter. And we'll say, just so you understand, or just in case you think you're not going to kill yourself, this is a picture of your daughter. This is her class schedule, this is where she lives. This picture we took of her this morning as we were watching her as she walked to her car. So by tomorrow morning you will be dead or she will be dead. Clear, and then you turn around and walk out. Now listen to this again.
Speaker 3: With that content you said, Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide. People don't believe it. Well, I mean, listen, They have a right to their opinion. But as someone who has worked as a public defender, as a prosecutor, who's been in that prison system, who's been in the Metropolitan Detention Center who's been in segregated housing. You know a suicide when you see one, and that's.
Speaker 1: What that was.
Speaker 2: They killed himself again. You want me to get I've seen the whole file. He killed himself.
Speaker 1: Did anything they said there dispute any of my hypothetical and what I just said was a theory, But it's something that happens all the time, So that's why I brought it up. Did anything they say there did it shoot down anything I just said at all? Of course not. If this is the night it's supposed to happen. Powerful men ensure the cameras stopped working. The guards are supposed to get a little too tired and fall asleep. Jeffrey Epstein, who was on suicide Watch, can't very well commit it's suicide unless the cameras get turned off and the guards fall asleep. So you can think Jeffrey Epstein physically killed himself while not wanting to die, while also believing that it was a big conspiracy where powerful people wanted him dead. All those theories work together. I didn't hear what everyone else heard. I ought to be honest with you, I'd just like I told you before. I always assumed he died by his own hand because he was being threatened and felt forced to. That's what I assumed. Now we're gonna move off of that. No, you know what, No, once I finished with Brandon Darby, I will say one more thing on that, and then we'll move off of that. Before we move off of that, what do you know about the Book of Genesis? Obviously everyone knows the stories, whether whether you go to church or not, you everyone knows the stories. Everybody. I mean, my goodness, Noah and Adam and Eve and all that. Do you want to understand that better? Maybe the history around those stories, what was going on? You want to see that in a totally different light? Or maybe that bores you. Maybe you'd rather learn about the Roman Republic. Maybe you're just an economic nerd. You want to learn about capitalism. You can do all these things for free. Hillsdale College will teach you about all these things at no cost. More than forty online courses free offered by Hillsdale College. All you have to do Hillsdale dot edu slash jesse. That's where you go to enroll. I should point out both of my sons enjoy these and my kids are not exactly scholastic. Hillsdale dot Edu slash Jesse Brandon Darby updates to soncra on cartels. Next, Jesse Kelly returns. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a Wonderful Monday. That was Kenny Rodgers, right, Chris, Kenny Rodgers did Derby pick that he always does have good jams. I respect that, but yes he does. You don't like Kenny Rogers. That's Unamerican, Chris, that's Unamerican. You're an un American person joining me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Great cartel chronicles, right, Bart's cartel. He just he knows everything about the cartel stuff, Brandon Darby. Everyone knows him already on this show. Brandon, Why are State department advisors getting shot at taco stands in Mexico?
Speaker 4: Well, it's a mess. Let's just leave it at that. We have a fragile state, a fragile nation who's struggling to keep control over their own territory, unable to go after certain, you know, major cartel fugitives because when they try to, they have to do it secretly, and they have to keep it from their secretary of defense, who is connected to that cartel boss. Al Mincho. They have to go after these guys and their helicopters get shot out of the sky. These guys have heavy weaponry, they're they're you know, insurgencies that that control over half of Mexico's official territory. And you know, so anyone that's speaking out doing anything against challenging is gonna is gonna be taken down, is going to be killed. And and one of the interesting things here that that's going on right now is, uh, you know that the Trump administration is going after cartels in the craziest way, the most unimaginable way. They're going after cartels, and Mexico is helping them. But if you really pay attention, they're only going after certain cartels and it benefits the one cartel that is the most powerful, that is connected to the presidential cabinet.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you sound like you are not a big fan of this policy. Do you believe this is about the secretary of Defense that that's why Trump's avoiding it, or do you believe this is intentional trying to create just one that we can focus on.
Speaker 4: I think with Mexico it's intentional. I think that they're helping us go after the Sinaloa cartel and other cartels in very significant ways. But it just happens that that benefits to cartel they're fighting against, which is Cartel Jalisco. Media calls them CJ in J Cartel Jalisco New Generation, but Cartel Jalisco and a guy named al Mincho. It just happens that we're going after all of the rivals of midshow, Right, And do I think that the US is aware that Mexico is doing that? Yeah? I think that in this administration they're thinking, Okay, we're gonna We're gonna go ahead and appreciate their help, and then we'll go after Minchow later. However, we have to remember that there's not always a later in our with our government.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We have midterms that will come up, we have that will make things very difficult. Possibly we have you know, another presidential year that comes up, and that could be you know, as long as whoever takes over next has the same resolve as Trump. Okay, great, that strategy is wonderful. But if you know I operate, you know, the way I'm looking at it is, we have about a year to really to get a lot done and before mid terms, before things to get problematic possibly, and I would, I would, I would insist on going after him as well if I were the US government.
Speaker 1: Brandon, I'm gonna just sidetrack for just a moment. But I am curious. I am aware of having walked in a few gray areas in my life, that the procurement of illegal arms is not the most difficult thing in the world. A man can come across, he can get his hands on something if you know a couple of people. But I am always told about the weaponry these cartels have, and it really all sounds military grade to me. Where are they getting them?
Speaker 4: Well, that's okay, So if you listen to liberals, and if you listen to most US media outlets, they're getting them because of lax US gun laws, and people are bringing, you know, smuggling the weaponry, the AR fifteens and so forth from the United States into Mexico across the border. And there's some truth to that. That is where a lot of the smaller cartels, the Gulf cartel factions everything along our.
Speaker 1: Border.
Speaker 4: That is where a lot of these factions do get weaponry from. It's an easy way to get it. But most of this weaponry is coming from their military. They're buying it illicitly from their military. They're buying it illicitly from you know, when when Russian RPGs, you know, several years ago we did report about all of the Russian RPGs along the US Mexico border. Those are not coming from you know, Cabella's right, Those aren't from the United States. Those are coming from Central American militaries. They're coming from Mexico's military. You know, they're not getting those RPGs of the United States, right. So so a lot of this stuff is stuff that they're getting from They're buying from soldiers at their military, They're buying from you know, corrupt generals and what have you.
Speaker 1: Gosh, man, I would love to get an RPG of Cabella's. That'd be sweet, what Chris, if we could make that happen, that would be sweet. Okay, back to the cartel war, because I think you're correct. We don't have a ton of time left. What's the sit rep on how what's going are these cartels on the run? I know they're being hurt. I get that. Are they being mortally wounded? Here? Is this something they're going to just riote out for a year. What's the status no?
Speaker 4: I think I think with Elmincho, with CJNG, I think that they're okay right now. I think they'll be okay. Is with the status quo. I think the Sinaloa Cartel is probably irreparably damaged. I know that the Gulf Cartel is low SETTUS are really struggling to keep control over everything. They're being smashed. But but CJ ANDNG is not. They're not damaged, and they're they're getting a pass here, which is not good. But but I think the Sinaloa Cartel may be irreparably damaged. And they're you know, the strategy basically with the US government has been and now they're just it's on steroids. The strategy has been to take the heads out. Take the heads out as soon as they faction, fractionalize or factionalize and and uh become multiple groups, and take the heads out of those and just keep weakening them to the point that they can no longer have national power but can only have regional power, and then deal with them accordingly. And I think that they're doing a pretty good job with the Sinaloa Cartel right now. I think that they're they're taking out the heads, they're they're dividing them up, and I think that, you know, it's breaking their their national power, it's breaking the back of their their their holdover Mexico's central government. Right now, the only cartel that has a major hold over the national government is CJ ANDNG the on led Bio Mitcho.
Speaker 1: You keep mentioning this relationship between Mencho and their defense secretary. How close is this relationship? Because there are relationships and then there are relationships. There's we went to eighth grade together, and then there's we came up together, and I die for you. How close are these guys?
Speaker 4: Well, so my sources suggest that they discuss things in their life multiple times a day that their capadre. So yeah, they're they're buddies, their pal according to my sources, and my sources are pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know anybody who has your kind of source. Okay, Brandon, before I let you go, what else is happening down there that we're not reading about in the press that we should know about, good or bad? What is happening that we don't know.
Speaker 4: The big thing? And I just want to drive home. I know I've said it three times on this call, on this interview. The big thing is I want to point out to people that Mexico's largest, most violent cartel, the one with the most power and the most political power, is largely being left alone by the United States and by Mexico's government. And that's CJNG. So yes, some groups are getting mopped up and getting cleaned up, but it is not happening universally against cartels. That's happening against most cartels. And all that is going to do is allow this most violent group, this most powerful group CGNG with El Mitchell, to continue to grow in power. It's it's clear in the streets for them. And we need to make sure that the US government goes after El Mincho just as much as they're going after the Sino Lola cartel.
Speaker 1: Brandon Darby Cartel chronicles, Thank you, my brother. As always, I appreciate you. Dangerous place Mexico. You nowhere else is dangerous. My emails, we'll dig into those next. What, Chris, we can make jokes. It's fine, we get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Look, we still have more than an hour on the Jesse Kelly show. I'm going to get to this hilarious story about CBS and CEO stepping down and the big beautiful bill that's a big disaster. But I just one final word again on the Cash Betel Dan Bongino FBI stuff. They did an interview. They promised there are big things coming when it comes to the Russia hoax, when it comes to January sixth and all these other things. Your man about the Epstein didn't kill himself stuff, they said. My final word on it is what I've said before. There are two things that I'm not going to change on at all. I don't know Cash Betel, so I'm not vouching for him. Dan Bonngino is a patriot now and forever. He did not sell us out in a month after taking the FBI job. They are trying the best they can to fix a thirty five thousand secret state police agency that I believe cannot be fixed. And I realized that maybe that may be hard to hear for them if they're listening. I get that, but I don't think they can succeed. I don't think you can. I don't think you can clean up a thirty five thousand person, evil secret state police agency. When it's gotten to where the FBI is, I think you have to end the whole agency. There's no other way. So I've acknowledged that before. I don't know cash Dan did not sell out. I will judge on this. This will be my judgment, and I haven't picked a date for this yet, but this will be my judgment. The whistleblowers, Steve Frienn, Garrett O'Boyle, those guys. Are they brought back and made whole in some way? If they are, If the answer to that question is yes, and I realize that it may not be tomorrow, I know there's all kinds of internal garbage that goes there. If they are brought back and they are made whole, if we honor these heroes who gave up their careers to expose this organization, If they are brought back and made whole, I will know, Okay, we're getting some solid things done there and we're moving the right way. If they are not, then it was all a failure, period. Because if you have brave men giving up their career to expose an organization this evil, and for whatever reason, they can't be made whole again, the organization must go away and cannot be saved, period, period and the story. That's my final word on it. You're never I don't care what you email me. I don't operate this way. You're never going to get me to dog on Dan Bongino and call him a sellout or something like that. You're not. He went from living in a mansion in Florida to some rundown, rat infested dump in Washington, d C. Surrounded by the most evil communists in the world. He has to have arm guards twenty four to seven because they all want to shoot him in the head. You're never going to tell me he did that and just to sell us out. Nope, I don't believe it. Again. I'm not saying anything about Cash. I don't know Cash whatever. Maybe he's a scumbag, maybe he's wonderful, don't know, don't care. Dear New World Philosopher, Hey, Chris, what is that New World Philosopher? Is that me? That is me? I am a philosopher? What, Chris? You don't think I'm a philosopher? I do philosopher, Jesse, What don't philosophers have to be smart?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, listen, you have to come up with one or two great quotes. Those will last through the ages. What don't rub your head and everyone will say you're a genius. You don't have to actually be smart at anything. No, don't be crazy. When it comes to President Trump, Democrats have a modus operandi darned if you do, darned if you don't. He's accomplishing great things, so on and so forth. In the Middle East, Democrats don't speak of this. Instead, they focus on the bad thing, the new plane. Well, I've explained this before when it comes to Donald Trump. When it comes to communists in general, remember how they operate. It helps people. It helps people to focus on something. It helps motivate. You kick at your eyes, focused on one thing. You know what I've you know what I've done before, and maybe you've done this before. Have you ever seen actually a before and after picture of someone who starts working out. I was sooner fat before, but then I did whatever the weights or nutras system or whatever the newest thing is, and now look at me. You know what a lot of people do. Maybe you do this. They take a fat picture of themselves. They'll put it up in the gym, or they'll keep it on the phone. And they look at it when they're working out. Why gives you something to focus on? Look at this? Look how gross I am? Oh my gosh, get in the gym. Work harder. Gives you something to focus on. Focusing on something, whether it's something you love or something you hate, can be an incredible benefit when you are trying to do something. Aaron Rodgers, you know who Aaron Rodgers is. NFL quarterback. Aaron Rodgers one of the great quarterbacks of all time. In my personal opinion, I don't know that I've ever seen anybody throw a prettier ball than Aaron Rodgers. For a while, he was just dominant in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers to this day will tell you see, he dropped really, really far in the first round of the draft. I want to say he went like seventeenth or something like that. He thought he was the best. Every team passed him over pretty much. He will tell you that helped his entire career because he couldn't stop thinking about it every workout, every off season. Oh you passed on me. Oh, we'll see you passed on me. It gives you something to focus on. That is what Donald Trump is to the communists. That's what he is. Immediately they latched onto him and they took all their people and they said, look, look at the Orange man. Look, this is the bad guy, bad guy, beg guy. Everything he does is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad bad. And what it's done is it has driven Democrats to the polls time and time again, and it's won elections for Democrats. Democrats, you know how Republicans they'll run now every Republican in the country because none of them can think for themselves and talk for themselves. They all talk about how trumpy they are whenever they're running for office. It's really embarrassing. To be honest with you. Trump and I work together. I'm Trump's guy, Me and Trump. It's really horrible. Democrats do exactly the opposite. Elected by the way it works for Republicans works for Democrats too. Elect me and I'll stop Trump. Elect me and I'll impeach Trump. Elect me and we'll finally put a stop to Donald Trump. State, local, federal, It works it all of them. Latitia James ran on that and got elected Attorney General in New York. She's New York sage because she went out there on the campaign trail and said Just elect me and I'll punish Donald Trump. Democrats crawled over a mile of broken glass to go vote for the lady they thought was gonna get Trump because there's benefit. And communists do that so well. Here's George Floyd. Worship him, Worship him, Archie Sad. Here's another funeral. Look at Floyd. Look at Floyd. Look at Donald Trump, look at the Look at the enemy. He's the devil, he's the author of all your paying focus. Vote for me and I'll stop him. They do it very well, very well. Berna does things very well. I love love that Berna has a new launcher. It's a compact launcher. Remember these. It's non lethal. That's why it's legal in all fifty states. Yeah, but Jesse, I'm in New York. Yes, it's legal in New York. You do not need a permit, you do not need a background check. But this compact launcher they have, it's about the size of a smartphone. It's four point zero seven inches long. It's a I would guess an inch thick. It's not. It slips anywhere, and it fires tear gas rounds that when they hit you will wish you were dead. It'll save your life, the life of the person you love the most. They're are violent people everywhere. Don't hope for the best. Make a freaking plan you want to five year no hassle warranty b Why RNA bernad dot Com gets you a five year no hassle warring garranty on every single launcher order. You can find them in sportsmen's warehouse stores, Burner retail stores everywhere, Burna dot com, Go get one, We'll be back.