Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 4: How would you describe the rest of your life in five words?
Speaker 5: My family, my friends, fun, that's.
Speaker 3: Good, God, gusty.
Speaker 6: Stephen Colbert, you are known Stephen Colbert everybody.
Speaker 7: So Stephen Colbert took the Stephen Colbert Quiz, which, if you've never seen, that is really good. He's got like five questions that he asks a lot of big celebrities, and I've seen it with Springsteen, Elton John, the actors, Pete Townsend the other day from the Who Just I mean, it's always really, really like a glimpse into these people's views of the world that you don't normally get in interviews.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a variation on a very famous set of questions. I remember they used to do it inside the Actors studio. I can't remember the name of the guy who came up with it, but yeah, yeah, I love that sort of thing. I love a good lightning round.
Speaker 7: So we've been trying to wrap our head around the whole anti Israel Jew thing and how it fits in with a certain brand of right wing. I don't even know if that's the right term politics, right, Yeah, what is the right term? With Tucker and Candice and that crowd.
Speaker 2: It's a good enough shorthands, so you know you're talking about them and not wild eyed college progressives.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: So you got that Massy guy who lost in Kentucky. He went big on Epstein, so Trump turned on him, endorsed his opponent, and Massey got voted out of the House of Representatives the other day, and Massy gets up there and said, I tried to concede to my opponent, but he was in Tel Aviv, and.
Speaker 3: The crowd cheers because you know he's a tool of the Jews. It's the Jews, the Jews.
Speaker 7: And former Congressman Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted out, I am so proud and thankful to have served with Thomas Massey. Releasing the Epstein files was our demise, but it was worth every single bit because now everyone knows the truth. You were ruled by the Epstein class that cares nothing about you. This term the Epstein class has become like shorthand for something not.
Speaker 3: Exactly sure what it is. But it's always tied into the Jews. So originally rechievil Jews like Epstein. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: Originally though it was just sex trafficking, and now it's become a Jew thing more than it seems to be a sex trafficking thing or both. Anyway, So then you got Russell brand Do you know his act He was a comedian married to Katie Perry. Then he decided, you know, you know where the money is being one of these candae owns Tucker Carlson types. So he has candas Owens on his show and ask the question, do you think Israel is fundamental even in issues as seemingly diffuse, different as Bridget macrone's true identity and Charlie Kirk's murder.
Speaker 3: Canda says, yes, I think it's all connected.
Speaker 7: She's the one claiming Bridget McCrone actually is a dude, has a penis and testicles. Look you can see here in see the way your dress moves, that's a penis. And she believes Charlie Kirk was killed by the Jews orchestrated by Charlie Kirk's wife, Erica Kirk. Anyway, do you think Israel is fundamental even issues like Bridget macrone's identity and Charlie Kirks murder. Candis owns Yes, I think it's all connected, and then they go on to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I watched it yesterday. What the hell is going on here? Unplug the internet? What is going on here?
Speaker 7: The Jews are behind Bridget mccrones being a dude.
Speaker 3: The Jews are behind that.
Speaker 7: Explain that theory to me, that one makes more sense, I mean, Charlie Kirks murder makes more sense, and it makes no sense then the whole bridge of.
Speaker 2: Mccrone's a dude because of Israel. Yeah, that's the parlor game. Yeah, they're playing a parlor game that they're really really good at where they can construct these you know, non existent relationships or wildly exaggerate coincidence or whatever in a way that the easily led are led.
Speaker 3: But but do you know what's going on? What?
Speaker 7: How did the Israelis get a man pretending to be a woman married to McCrone and so she can and the reason she's covering the fact.
Speaker 3: That she's a dude is that's the game.
Speaker 2: That's exactly the game, you know, filling in that blank is exactly what they do. And the particular thing that they went with doesn't matter because it's all fictional.
Speaker 3: He asked that question.
Speaker 7: Russell Brandt asked that question Kennistones completely straight faced in a serious tone, and absolutely they're connected.
Speaker 3: What are you crazy people talking about? And you people who listen to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Oh my god, I know. I told you a few weeks ago how disturbing it was for me. Some good guys, guys I liked, working class guys, were completely swept up in the pleasure you get from Yeah, there's something not quite right there. There's definitely something going on, and you could tell they were very, very pleased with themselves for not being fooled by the powers that be, even though their alternate explanation was hilariously ridiculously implausible. That's the appeal of it. I hate it, but there it is. Unplug the Internet.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you can go any further than the Jews control Bridget Macrone's penis.
Speaker 3: With the next episode. How far there their reach goes? Jack?
Speaker 2: You know on this topic, Michael hit me with the sixty what you of this? Brook Tailor on a.
Speaker 6: Special report, a Democratic front runner in a Texas congressional runoff is now facing backlash over anti Semitic remarks. Marine Galindo, a sex therapist and housing activist, is running for a seat in the newly redrawn thirty fifth congressional district. Galindo posted on Instagram last week saying she'd turn an iced attention center into a quote prison for American Zionists and called Zionist pedophiles.
Speaker 3: That post is still up.
Speaker 8: Next clip, Michael, When I say that I want billionaire Zionists in prison.
Speaker 3: That does not mean I want.
Speaker 2: Jews in internment camps.
Speaker 8: So why am I getting a whole bunch of death threat and maga insult.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this half wit who is leading in the runoff to the credit of the Democratic Party, everybody has disavowed her, says no, she's way too far. If she wins, I won't campaign with her. That she shouldn't be in the Congress. This is ugly and stupid. But yeah, that sort of person is not only out there, but she's leading, at least among the fairly hardcore crew that tends to vote in primaries.
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't catch how much.
Speaker 7: The whole Jews run the World pedophile ring had come together as a singular thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again they build these false webs of connection.
Speaker 3: However they need to. They're very clever about it.
Speaker 2: It's their hobby and that's they're making a fabulous living at it. But yeah, if I bothered, I could do it too. I just don't bother because it's ugly and stupid. But yeah, you could connect anything. As you just illustrated with the Missus mccrone's penis illustration. I mean, it's absurd, but let's just pick something at random. Uh, Jeff Bezos super yacht. I guarantee you I could come up with the top of my mind as I'm looking at headlines. I guarantee you I could come up with a proof that the sale of that super yacht to Bezos was engineered by the Jews for the purpose of guess who's the first mate on bezos yacht? The cousin of bb net and yaw, whose hairdresser's gardener and the credulist gets we get pulled along?
Speaker 7: And where does the store is yacht? This is right name the marina. Marina is owned by who conglomerate that is made up? Who's on the board of directors? Yes, yes, former member of the i d.
Speaker 3: F exactly, sir. It's not about yachts, all right, that's not the point we're trying to make. God Tucker does that all.
Speaker 7: Day long, and it's like, okay, I start to space out again, where are we again? On the That's a that's a good example you just had there, the people who own the doc, who's on the board of directors, former i DF member, the wife of Ryan.
Speaker 3: So then what have you proved? Come? I know, I know, I actually had.
Speaker 2: I read one person who went through one of those things was a canvas OANs things, but went through each one of those alleged pieces of evidence, and how utterly ridiculous and meaningless they were and or cherry picked in their significance, grossly exaggerated.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, yes, yes, the gross exaggeration of the significance is really the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Indeed, where did he get his degree from? Anaheim University? Who was founded by in in eighteen thirty by who doctor John so and so? Who was what a husband of I mean.
Speaker 3: It's always like that, it's like what the hell?
Speaker 2: Or sometimes it's just fictional these relationships. Yeah, yeah, Again, the existence of grifters and conmen never bothers me that much. I've accepted that there are evil people on earth long ago. What bothers me is how easily.
Speaker 3: People are pulled along in their wake.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's extra insulting to us because we're in this world. We're on radio and you know, social media and all that sort of stuff, and seeing people get millions of followers over just crap. And I don't care if it's crap, if it's dumb entertainment, fine, It's sometimes surprising to me that people but can become millionaires over what seems like dumb entertainment. But it's getting people killed this stuff, and it's going to get more people killed, Yes, yes, it is, And it tends to blind people to the real threats you know, that they ought to be worried about.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 7: You can't get people worked out about a debt or debt if it's if you're worried that.
Speaker 3: Bridget mccronism, dude, because of.
Speaker 4: The Jews, Yes, Mike, you know, if only one percent of the population in the US has like three hundred and thirty million people, it's like three million people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep. Because I just catered to those three million. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 7: If you go with all of you know, the English speaking world or the Western world, or whatever you want to get, you can get, you can get many millions of people.
Speaker 3: I believe this sort of crap and I have to listen to that interview.
Speaker 7: I need better understanding of why Bridget macrone having a penis.
Speaker 3: Advantaged the Jews somehow.
Speaker 2: Again, the particulars will not bring you any insights.
Speaker 3: They make up. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like a plausible and insidious connection. And that's enough for people because they then feel like they're not fool in me, I'm onto them, which is very satisfying to people in a big, giant, confusing world that's changing constantly. Feeling like you have a grip on the thread of truth really comforting to people.
Speaker 7: Especially if your own personal life is kind of spinning out of control and you can't get it writed. You can't write that ship you get into this stuff or just disappointing. Yeah, any comment on that. Texas, we got a lot more on the way.
Speaker 3: I've here into politics.
Speaker 7: You might be aware that the DNC autopsy report is out and I can't quite wrap my head around it. Just taking in the commentary. I haven't read the whole one hundred and ninety two pages or any of them.
Speaker 3: Actually, we'll get to work, you lazy bastard.
Speaker 7: Well we'll tackle that story here in about ten minutes or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm jumping on the five takeaways type coverage because I like a nice listicle exactly. Yeah, here's a little this, that, and the other for you Iranians.
Speaker 3: Or do you say?
Speaker 2: Iranians are enduring the longest and most intense internet blackout in history, which is compounding the heck out of the economic crisis that sparked the nationwide protests in December. Remember, they've got them all machine gunned.
Speaker 3: In the streets. What number of we've settled on now is for forty two thousand is what people have been going with.
Speaker 2: They slaughtered forty two thousand of their citizens, so trust me, they don't care whether they're hurting economic But for nearly three months now, businesses have been disconnected.
Speaker 3: From clients and suppliers.
Speaker 2: Merchants have struggled to work with longstanding international business partners. Many businesses have closed, hurling more Iranians into unemployment.
Speaker 3: Their internet is shut off.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard of the authorities, so I didn't realize this is the longest internet shut off in world history for a real population.
Speaker 3: That's something.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard any regular on the street Iranians complaining about this war, and I gotta believe that they existed, they'd be being pumped up by the media. My sense is that these people, you know, their shops are closed and they can't do business or waiting in line for gas, and they're still Yeah, but this is kind of the opposite of what we're doing here in the United States, where we can't handle the pain or not willing to put up with the pain. They're willing to put up with the pain if it leads to a better government.
Speaker 2: Right right. I have seen a few of those, but not many. Interestingly, that's exactly what they're saying in Cuba right now. They're saying, Hey, look all the sanctions in embargo and blocking the oil from Venezuela and all just to carry it through and get rid of the communists. Please don't put us through all this pain unless it's leading somewhere not fair enough. If it became a functioning free market democracy, Cuba would make so much money. Oh, the standard of living would quadruple in six months. Yeah, yeah, another story, Just do we have time for this? SpaceX has made their initial public offering, filing their IPO filing all the different statistics and facts and the rest of it. It's losing money right now, mostly because it's combined SpaceX and Starlink and.
Speaker 3: Also the ai x AI.
Speaker 2: And they're burning up massive amounts of cash building out large data centers, and it's in super cutting edge tech business. The idea that yeah they lost money this quarter, there are crappy investment.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just not true.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: We don't really have time to get into the details. But it's a complex business.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, but that's like what I was talking about earlier about because we played all the Jeff Bezos clips today, I remember hearing about that about that about Amazon forever still haven't turned a business, ah hahu, clearly a failure. Bezos's name offit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. My favorite part was about Elon's pay for SpaceX. He I think his salary's fifty two thousand dollars a year, which is okay in Texas but not great. But he's getting paid mostly in shares, including super voting powerful shares, and if indeed the company establishes quote a permanent human colony on Mars with at least one million human inhabitants and hits a series of other market cab goals, then he gets a I think seven and a half trillion dollars or something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not going to happen in his lifetime.
Speaker 7: A million people on Mars.
Speaker 1: Marstrong and Getty breaking news new exclusive reporting first into the situation room. CNN has obtained the democrats long awaited autopsy of the twenty twenty four election, documenting what went wrong and Kamala Harris has lost to President Trump. After publicly promising it's released, Dancy chair Ken Martin pulled the plug on the elusive report last year, sparking fierce criticism within the party.
Speaker 7: All Right, so I think I've wrapped my head around partially this story, and part of my guessing on this goes to the Republican autopsy back in the day after Mitt Romney lost, and the way political parties work and the way people tend to cover their asses and all this different sort of stuff and blame others and all kinds of different things.
Speaker 3: So it sounds to me.
Speaker 7: So I was just watching during commercial break, I was just watching the guy from CNN. What is his name, Edward Isaac Dover. He's senior reporter of CNN. He's the guy, the guy that this whole thing has been released to.
Speaker 3: And then everything's coming out of him.
Speaker 7: So he had been pressuring the Democratic National Committee to release the autopsy report that they started a year ago. They had been saying, no, it's not ready. He had been continuing to press him. For some reason, they felt the pressure, I guess from donors or voters or whatever, to the extent that they decided to release the one hundred and ninety two pages to him. Now, a lot of the criticism is there's all kinds of misspelling and facts that are wrong.
Speaker 3: And the guy who was running.
Speaker 7: The autopsy said, yeah, that's because it was not ready. That's what I've been trying to tell you. So, yeah, there are misspellings.
Speaker 3: And things missing. It was not ready.
Speaker 7: And then you told me you've got to release it. You're stalling, you're trying to hide it. No, it's not ready to go yet. Then they release it and it's got all these misspellings that he gets beat up for you.
Speaker 3: Can't even spell the words, right, Yeah, that's what I told you. We weren't done yet, which might no source materials in that sort of thing. So that's kind of interesting on its own.
Speaker 7: But the lead reporter, who has received this and actually read one hundred and ninety two pages says, now, whether or not they were going to ever get around to this stuff, I don't know, but a number of things missing from the report the autopsy.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 7: Autopsy of how the Democrats lost to Donald Trump, which obviously is an amazing event in the history of the United States, given where Donald Trump was after January sixth, and the impeachments and all the different sorts of things and his disapproval ratings of everything, like the fact that they lost to Donald Trump, probably a pretty good idea to take a long look at yourself and say, how in the world did we lose to Donald Trump? And things left out of the autopsy. They're gonna claim they weren't done yet, but how did you not start here? Any reference to Joe Biden's mental fitness and.
Speaker 3: That debate.
Speaker 7: Pressure Good God, do you need to know any more than that about the so called autopsy of the twenty twenty four election. You don't talk about Joe Biden's mental fitness and that debate. Also, there's nothing in there about the decision to just anoint Kamala Harris as opposed to have some sort of contest that's left out. Okay, so what do you need to know about this so called autopsy?
Speaker 2: You know, if I was like a Democratic Party heavyweight, I'm sure there's some decent analysis. I saw one phrase about, you know, after Obama's win, we took it for granted and we failed to invest in state and local politicians and helping gross and stuff like. There's some nice inside baseball stuff, but in terms of headlines, no, if they ignored that stuff, please stop that way.
Speaker 7: Why here's an autopsy on why the marriage fell apart. We are not going to address though, you're drinking or infidelity, right, But other than that, we'll get down to Yeah, well that.
Speaker 3: Was stupid, ridiculous. That's hilarious, and for kind of obvious reasons.
Speaker 7: There's just way too many of the most important people in the entire party. I mean, you'd have to fire the most the heavyweight to the party. Well, you're not going to do that. You are the party, you're putting out a report about yourself, So you're not gonna say we all suck and tried to hide something that everybody in the world could see. And in retrospect it's stupid and we shouldn't be all fired from our jobs. But we can't say that out loud because we had to like our jobs.
Speaker 3: We're so bubbled we didn't realize everybody already knew he was senile.
Speaker 2: Damn counter you know, back then, with all due respect to us, sir, getting back to the marital metaphor, if you were like serious about saving your marriage and went to a good counseling, not crappy and you know, type your innermost thoughts and feelings into claude and got the report back and blah blah blah, you wouldn't necessarily want that release to the public. Yeah, to see it?
Speaker 3: Why, right?
Speaker 2: And as the Democratic Party is a private enterprise, you know they there's no reason they have to release this stuff.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 7: And actually, if you know it's gonna come out, you're not going to do a good autopsy. You're only going to do a good, thorough really speaking truth to your own power.
Speaker 2: If it can be private, yeah, but the fact that it left out what it left out, I mean, that's throw your head back and laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely is some of the stuff that was in there.
Speaker 7: You know, I think it's pretty interesting and obvious that you couldn't run. The Democratic Party ran on just we're against Trump and they needed more of a vote for us as a post against him message, which I just think is obvious politics one on one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is something in there about how Trump was running against Kamala's transgender operations, sex change operations for crazy inmates, paid for by taxpayers.
Speaker 3: She's for they them were for you.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and they said, look, she can either change her position on this or there's nothing we can do because this is a slam dunk, right right, So you had a stupid candidate with stupid positions is.
Speaker 3: Do what we have been doing in that time is every.
Speaker 2: Day every time I hear her voice, my IQ drop said, just it's weird. She's like a black hole of intelligence. She has not only got none, she sucks it out of you.
Speaker 7: See, she has a black hole actually sucks the intelligence out.
Speaker 3: Of your brain. It's really it's horrifying. Oh yeah, funny you bring that up. I was watching, Uh, how did they get on this topic?
Speaker 7: The other day Mark Helprin's TV show that I watch every I call a TV show.
Speaker 3: It's on YouTube or eight.
Speaker 7: One hundred other platforms that I watch every afternoon, and he had a couple of people on there. He has a Republican and Democratic strategist, and they were talking about Kamala Harris and how she is not dumb, and Mark Helprin said, look, I know that a lot of people don't want to believe this, but I've spent a lot of time with her. She is not dumb. She's actually very smart and very knowledgeable. Why she can't show that in a sit down interview or whatever, Why she can't get any points out of her mouth without getting sidetrecked, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But she's smart.
Speaker 7: And the other Democrat on there said, yeah, he said she's terrible at this. He was against her running again. She can't get a thought out of her head. She just goes caveat, caveat, caveat, can't get to subject predigant.
Speaker 3: Remember when I used to yell that all the time, subject predicant, subject predigant, Just do it?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 7: Declarative sentence right, and he said she's smart. I've spent many hours with her on planes fight She's very smart, but she just can't get a sentence out of her head in an interview.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I'm gonna take their word for it that she's not an idiot. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll take the word of personal friends who've worked for he who say the she is regardless of that.
Speaker 7: I had another point to make about Kamala Harris in the debate and being an idiot, and I don't know. I'll float back into my head cause I'm old, uh running against Trump and bad candidates.
Speaker 3: And oh oh oh, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know if we have any of the many, many many times she used the phrase we picture what is unburdened by what has been. I was not aware until I watched a James Lindsay video on YouTube the other day that that is a going way back to Fuco Marxist thing. That's like the title of books unburdened by what has been Marxist phrase.
Speaker 3: I can't believe either she knew that or didn't know that.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I can't believe you'd go out there and state word for word one of the most famous Marxist phrases that exists in all of writing. Unburdened by what has been, that's the whole French Revolution. We're gonna start at years zero, tear everything down thing.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah. Why does she say that all the time? I can be that'sted by what has been.
Speaker 7: That's like going round calling people comrade and trying to hide the factor a communist.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's once removed though, it's shaded, and it's veiled enough that it sounds vaguely futuristic and hopeful.
Speaker 3: The actual Marxists are like, wow, she's.
Speaker 2: With us, and you know, the soft heads, like I said, find it vaguely you know. Yeah, yeah, it's all about the future, something, something.
Speaker 3: That can be unburdened by what has been. Yeah, why are you a few words first few words edited out of that?
Speaker 7: Anyway, keep that in mind the next time you hear anybody thrown around the unburdened by what has been, they are either a Marxist or under the influence of Marxist because that is that is where that comes from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, that is something. Well, so much for the autopsy. Hilarious.
Speaker 7: I don't I don't think those things do anything good. It seems like an academic exercise of spinning your wheels or trying to satisfy donors.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're taking a good hard look.
Speaker 7: At this, So continue to donate to us, because, as you can see, we've got to because I feel like the one that they did Romney didn't do any good either.
Speaker 2: Right. If political parties were what political parties have always been, in that you as the candidate, reflect this the platform of the party, and you're chosen by the party, then I think this would make sense. But in the modern ERAa, you crank out this report and then some rock star governor comes along or reality show guy, developer or whatever, and he says, no, the party's this and this is what we believe now, and this is how we're going to campaign.
Speaker 3: And that's what you do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what Sarah Isger of the Dispatch, is a big believer in that. And drives are crazy that people keep talking about political parties like they exist. Noah, No, we choose a nominee and then our party believes whatever that guy believes or woman in theory a woman could be president.
Speaker 3: I find that hilarious. But the United States, I guess as possible. Clearly that is what happens. Clearly that is what happens. There are no parties. There's somebody who becomes the leader and then you just adopt.
Speaker 7: There we're we're for tariffs now, that is what this party believes, even though we've always been against tariffs in the past.
Speaker 2: If Kamala isn't stupid, how could she come out for sex changes for inmates being bubbled? Bubbled you think, yeah, bubbled can make you stupid? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, she is an astrophysicist. Space is exciting.
Speaker 2: It spurs our imaginations, and it forces us to ask big questions.
Speaker 3: Space it affects us all and it connects us all.
Speaker 7: See, that was reading a speech, and she read that speech and thought this is good. So that kind of makes her stickd I mean, I don't know who wrote that, but the fact that she looked at it and thought, oh, this is good stuff.
Speaker 2: And I like the nothing burger with cheese place? What cheese? No cheese? What American cheddar provlon no cheese? You said with cheese, right, I want nonexistent cheese on my nothing burger place?
Speaker 3: Do you want that on a roll or a bun? Nothing?
Speaker 7: If she is smart, and she answers questions the way she does. She's got this weird processing disorder thing that's fascinating on its own.
Speaker 3: I mean, because you're a smart person and you just.
Speaker 7: After being ridiculed fort endlessly and I assume coached up on it, you still just can't come out and make a declarative sentence.
Speaker 3: There's something wrong with your brain. Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 2: Plus, all of her policies suck blank out of a blank's blank.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's that. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 7: Okay, we will finish strong next Getty.
Speaker 5: When they announced the phone last year, the Trump's promise it would be made in the USA. But now that it's here, brace yourself. It is no longer made in the USA. The website now just says designed with American values in mind.
Speaker 3: Oh that's mine.
Speaker 5: That's no, hey, Hey, that's close enough. Okay, It's just like Arby's slogan.
Speaker 3: We have the meats in mind.
Speaker 7: It's funnier. That reminds me my son, Henry made that his ring tone. If you call his phone or get a text, it's it's the Arby's voice.
Speaker 3: We have the meats. I didn't even know ring tones are still a thing. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, that whole Trump phone thing is embarrassing. Yeah, I mean you can you can hate on Stephen Colbert for being one sided politics, but there wasn't nothing he said there that wasn't true. Eric and Don Junior pitched this phone, sold fifty nine million dollars worth of them a year ago. They've not a single phone has shown up. The fine print says you might this doesn't guarantee you get a phone. You're not getting your hundred dollars, but deposit back. The fifty nine million dollars were the people who put in deposits. And the whole maide in the USA, which is one of the big pitches for the phone. You know, all these phones are made in China. They took that out of the website. Now it says what made with USA values Whatever the hell that means.
Speaker 3: What means all the marketing was fraudulent. Yeah, So that's just.
Speaker 7: That is something we are in a new world of, like there are no limits presidency by presidency. I mean, Hunter Biden was outrageous what the Biden family was doing.
Speaker 3: And then we're just continuing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meme coins and deals with Cutter and the rest of it. It's shocking. Yeah, does the next administration rein it in declare a new era of respectability or do they just keep going depends.
Speaker 7: I just was listening to Rama Manuel on CNN talk about the DNC autopsy. Maybe we'll talk about that a little bit later. He's going to be a different voice, There's no doubt about it. He is a Democrat, and I don't agree with a lot of the things that he believes in, but he is definitely going to be a different Democrat than the ones that have run on the stage before. He said, there were like eighteen people on the stage last time around, and they were all the same. He said, I'm going to be a different flavor, So we'll see.
Speaker 2: I would just I'm grateful that a lot of those conversations are going to be had in public, that somebody is going to challenge the orthodoxy, which is so nuts on the left.
Speaker 3: Final thoughts with Hot Strong Jetty you'll get.
Speaker 7: The facts they're shut insteady Tune to Mac Don't You for Getty for more from a Strong and.
Speaker 3: Jetty Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up show for the day. Michaelangelow Er, a technical director, will lead the way.
Speaker 3: Michael, final thought. You know they mentioned roch history chicken. You can now take it on a plane.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna grab myself a rotisserie chicken, some pasta, and some French bread and have that for lunch.
Speaker 3: I think, mmm, delicious.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 2: I like a nice hot fish dish on an airplane.
Speaker 3: Jack a final thought for us. I was talking about this with Mike kids.
Speaker 7: Actually, we had that graph the other day that the people that eat out the most and do door dash the most are the youngest and poorest among its. The people with the last least money are eating out all the time in door dush, and you can eat so cheap by going.
Speaker 3: To a grocery store or whatever.
Speaker 7: I mean, really really cheap if you want to, like the recestory chickens.
Speaker 2: And on the other hand, I adore dash slashed. Uber eated something the other day and was like, good God. By the time you get to the end of the process, this is indefensible.
Speaker 3: It's pretty hard money.
Speaker 7: It's pretty expensive, it really is, which is why it's so crazy that young people are doing it all.
Speaker 3: And I'm spectacularly wealthy, not like the young the young and poor.
Speaker 7: Armstrung and Getty wrapping up another grueling for our workday.
Speaker 2: Whose blood I drained to give myself usefulness? So many people, thanks so little time. Go to Armstrung and Getty dot com for the outlings. For the Armstrong and Getty store, pick up an Armstrung and Getty Enforce the law T shirt.
Speaker 7: That's a cool one. That's a cool one. We will see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 8: We would like you to have a nice shirt, one that you can wear with pry. But if they get one now. By shopping online at the Armstrong and Getty superstore, you can see our merch side by side the greatest T shirts, hats and goodies to all designed to make you smile. Shop now at armstrongangddy dot
Speaker 3: Com, Armstrong and Getty