Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Jes Laris is on maternity. Elo Lauosso filling in with up Marten.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Charla Magney cap he stod a planning this Friday.
Speaker 2: How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and holly favored, blessed with another day to serve off beautiful listeners. And that's right.
Speaker 3: We got a special guest co host this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed you might know this brother from Wilding Out. He got a bunch of jobs, Steve, too many jobs, too many jobs. Yes, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Nick Cannon will be co hosting with us this morning.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't need me. Y'all doing amazing, but I'm just here hanging out. Are you feelings going on? Man? Come on, man, you know, just trying to stay on this side of the grass. Nickgas in town. He got you got the Wilding Out show this weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barclays tonight, So you know it's pretty I mean, he's I think there might be a few tickets left.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we sold out like y'a sold out in Chicago, y'all.
Speaker 5: Crazy Yuri team Captain Baddies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had the whole Uh, my brother Lemme and the Baddies crew is out there. So yeah, yeah, we went crazy.
Speaker 2: But Nick Cannon is the radio guy, so you know, we don't got to prep him with nothing.
Speaker 3: He's ready to go. That's right, all right, he knows, he knows everything, absolutely do well. This morning, we got Robert Kraft joining us this morning. You know Robert Craft is the owner of the New England Patriots. Yes, he's got a new foundation.
Speaker 2: Well, he got a foundation to combat anti Semitism called FCAS. But he's got a new campaign called Time Out against Hate. That's right, that's right. That's and my man resmud Minica will be here.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know a classic book that I love, my grandmother's hands. He turned it into a children's book. That's right, and that is out right now. Plus he'll be at my four Fanuel Mental Wealth expos that's happened in tomorrow from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott, Marquee and tom Square. But also too, man, let me tell you something. I woke up this morning, I said my prayers, I read my daily affirmations, and then I turned on the Gospel of Glorilla.
Speaker 5: Okay, Gloria, you played the Gospel and you go right into the Kirk Franklin and she honestly, yo, she she's like she's.
Speaker 2: On there, Lauria, Hallelujah. Woods is annoying and I don't care what none of y'all. He just got to say about it. Okay, So what you want to hear? Whill were playing off the album. We're gonna playing stuff off boarding, but we might as well, you know, we start Let's start off with hold On. That's just you know, that's the one, that's the one. Yeah, that's the one that's bubbling right now, Let's start off the hold on you want since you just started all the prayer, you don't start the one with Kirk Press. Dam No, not today. Here's Friday, though. We should start off with t G I F first. Then yeah you got it? Yeah, okay, yeah, you got that one up. I sucks. I love her.
Speaker 7: Let's get you feel good.
Speaker 2: The ancestors when she rang.
Speaker 7: Take me back to homecoming, Nick, you don't need to go back homecoming.
Speaker 2: You don't need to go back to home coming.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it. It's the Breakfast Club. Front page News is next to Morgan Away. Let's go morning everybody. It's te j n V, Jesse, Larry.
Speaker 2: Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Law on ROLSA feeling it for Jess and Nick Cannon his coast and this morning and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: Start off for some quick spoil.
Speaker 3: Last night w NBA, the Minnesota Lynx came back to beat the Liberty ninety five ninety three.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal game yep.
Speaker 3: And Thursday night football, the forty nine Ers beat the Seahawks thirty six twenty four. And last night in Major League Baseball, the Yankees move on. They beat the Royals three to one, and the Guardians beat the Tigers. They tied the series five forur. Did you know the Tiger's salary cap is eighteen million dollars?
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 3: That's not a lot of money. I'm gonna tell you why. Yeah, eighteen million dollars is what they pay the whole team.
Speaker 2: The whole teams. Yes, y'all got steroid.
Speaker 7: Y'all got to start doing.
Speaker 2: Star was making so much money when they was doing.
Speaker 3: But the fact that they went this far and only pay eighteen million dollars. Just to put in perspective, Judge on the Yankees makes it forty million a year. Wow, and that on your team the salary is eighteen million.
Speaker 7: Who decides that?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 7: Like, how does that becoming the owner?
Speaker 2: The owner?
Speaker 3: The owner decides when there's no salary cap in baseball, so they can pay whatever they want.
Speaker 2: But they only pay out eighteen million dollars. How crazy is that? Got a bang for his butt? They need a union, right, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But the fact that they went this far and you know, they paid eighteen million, Like I said, the Yankees paid Judge forty million a year.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Morning boy again, Good morning, dang.
Speaker 9: I was thinking, y'all ain't gonna care about the news this morning, Okay, So let's get it to it.
Speaker 7: President Joe Biden.
Speaker 9: He's calling out former President Donald Trump after spreading misinformation about federal government. The federal government's response to Hurricane Helene and Milton. Trump said last weekend that people who lost their homes and hurricanes would only receive seven hundred and fifty dollars in federal aid. While speaking at the White House on Thursday about Hurricane Milton. Specifically, Biden said, that's just a lie to suggest that all are going to that that's all that people are going to get.
Speaker 10: Let's hear from Biden.
Speaker 11: Mister President Trump, former President Trump, get a life. Man helped these people. Mister Trump and I all those other people know. It's a lie to suggest that's all they're going to get.
Speaker 2: That's bizarre. It's bizarre. They got to stop this.
Speaker 9: So Biden went on to say that Trump and others who spread information are an American.
Speaker 2: This comes.
Speaker 9: There has been at least twelve fatalities reported as a result of the storm of Hurricane Milton, to be specific. Biden fears the death toll will only rise in the coming days following Hurricane Milton, and that he's been in contact with local leaders in Florida and promise to provide all the assets they need.
Speaker 10: More on Biden, we.
Speaker 11: Know from previous hurricanes it's often the case that more lives are lost today's following the storm than actually during the storm itself. I know recovery, rebuilding project can take a long and difficult time, but it was long after the pression.
Speaker 2: The cameras move on.
Speaker 11: I promise you you have to pick up the pieces still. I want you to know everything on our power to help you put pieces back together and get all that you need.
Speaker 9: Biden also spoke with Secretary of Defense Floyd Austin about providing military assistance in hard hit areas impacted by Milton and Helene.
Speaker 10: He also okay, yeah, he talked about the misinformation.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, Florida Governor Ron Desanta says Milton was significant, but wasn't the worst case scenario that forecasters feared, thank god, right exactly. The damage is extensive and at least three million homes all remain without power. Search and rescue efforts are ongoing, with hundreds being rescued so far. Let's hear from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
Speaker 12: We're continuing supporting search and rescue operations. As of this afternoon, at least three in and forty individuals and forty nine pets have been rescued. They are hard at work. I know this area as FPL, I know they're planning a big push. So we feel very confident that those folks are working very hard and you're going to see some good stuff here in the ensuing time period.
Speaker 9: Well, the GAG is two Floridians take this into account. The Florida governor said that the Sunshine State is a state of law and order.
Speaker 10: So if there's some.
Speaker 9: Things that he's saying, you know, you might want to be basically you want to listen to you, Governor. He mentioned looting, saying that looting following Hurricane Milton will not be tolerated. I can only imagine, you know that people are out, They're trying to get it how they live, you know what I'm saying. DeSantis says he has brought in the massive amounts of state officers to help with recovery efforts and confirmed he is working with federal government for assistant The Republican governor also addressed the recent reports that he ignored Vice President Kamala Harris's call, saying if he thought there were anything to be gained from speaking with her, then he would have. So, yeah, that's y'all elected official. I'm just saying, Florida, Florida, going Florida, and of course go ahead.
Speaker 2: Now, I was just going to say, you know, Trump, Trump did get all the misinformation wrong. But you know, once you call out the misinformation, you have to give the right information and the right inflo Is. They did get seven hundred and fifty dollars, but that's the type of assistance that FEMA provides to disaster survivors to help with immediate needs like food, water, and baby formula. But they can apply for more. And do they have to pay that back?
Speaker 3: Because that's what the rumor was, that people got to pay You got to pay it back, and if you don't pay it back, people.
Speaker 2: Will lose their homes. That was part of the misinformation. And I also do when they talk like Trump is the president, like President Biden said, Trump helped these people. I know he has influence over the Republican Party, but stopped talking about him like he's the shadow president unless he is want to tell us, unless I want to tell us? Forgot right?
Speaker 7: He is, Oh, don't do us one more game. I'm sorry, go ahead, all right.
Speaker 10: Well, let's get to the last one of Florida Senator Rick Scott.
Speaker 9: He told President Biden FEMA needs to open up offices closer to the areas where Hurricane Milton was hit. He addressed a number of things when the two of them spoke yesterday. Can we roll on Florida? Senator Rix S Gott.
Speaker 13: He agreed with me that that Congress needs to come back and make sure the federal agencies FEMA, SBA, HUD, Department, Culture are fully funded, not just for the disaster from Florida, but for the disaster with Helen and Georgia, East Tennessee UH in North Carolina. I've also called on the majority leader of Senator to call us all back and let's get this funding done to make sure we have all the resources we need.
Speaker 10: See bipartisan efforts.
Speaker 9: You see that Florida Senator Rick Scott, he's a Republican, he's working with Biden. They're doing things that are actually supposed to be done for the people. So to them and regards to that, and the Senator went on to say that Floridians are resilient people. So best of luck to those in Florida impacted by the storm. That's your front page news at six am. At seven, we'll talk about what's going on on the campaign trail.
Speaker 3: All right, and salute to Lieutenant Dan. Lieutenant Dan is the gentleman that was on the boat in Florida. That they wouldn't he wouldn't get off the boat. They tried to arrest them, they tried to pull them off the boat. They offered them housing, they offered him a hotel.
Speaker 7: Storm.
Speaker 3: He made it through the storm with no problem. He just said he was a little tired because he coudn't get some sleep. But he stayed on that boat and wound up getting somebody or donated him one hundred thousand dollars boats. So now he got offered another boat, so he's gonna get another boat. So salute to Lieutenant Dan. All right, everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines of wide open. Nick Cannon is our co host this morning. So it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Wake up, wake up, wake up.
Speaker 14: If you're time to get it off your chest, your mad or blessed, we want to it from you on the Breakfast blos.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? And good morning?
Speaker 6: How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Nanda? What's up? Peace? Get it off your chest and your hey man, Look, it's it's Spanish her this month, right and uh I just want you know dj Vy the Spanish Community Friday. Man, I'm not Dominicat, I'm not Spanish, bro, I'm black. You're dominicating.
Speaker 7: You can't put them down doing your own mind. You better pop up with the look.
Speaker 6: Look, look be claiming you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: We're happy to have you doing your things.
Speaker 2: Man, but I'm black.
Speaker 5: I mean somebody claiming you envy you Dominican being claimed.
Speaker 2: Stopping Man, I'm black. People really be thinking that I'm black? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 7: This is Dacre. I'm from boxing match. But honest, South.
Speaker 2: Carolina right now, good morning. We're part of s c u in Okay with everybody in Dylan. All right, we'll get it off your chest, Mama.
Speaker 5: We can get into a relationship like a beginning poful.
Speaker 7: The sneaky links are unnecessary, like bro, like, if we're just gonna.
Speaker 6: Have that, that's what it should be.
Speaker 5: It should be talking about at the beginning, because that's how people feeling get hurt.
Speaker 2: Who hurt your feelings? Mama, stop dating the white guys. The black men don't cheat?
Speaker 8: What what.
Speaker 2: Said? What I said? That's right? All right? Okay, Well thank you mama.
Speaker 7: She came here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just right. She can't, y'all. I don't know why she got dating white man if she don't want to getcheated. Know, if you don't want to get you. You know date of black man. Hello, who's this problem? Your mvy?
Speaker 6: You know those bobs? Is mellow?
Speaker 2: Mellow? What's up? Mellow man?
Speaker 6: Life is amazing. It is what it should be. How you're feeling?
Speaker 2: Peace?
Speaker 14: Mellow?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Just out here listening to the Gospel of Glorilla on this fine Friday morning.
Speaker 6: Absolutely shout out to Gloria. Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Wood you already.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I might go hold you.
Speaker 6: I can't put you that no more. You're like white man.
Speaker 2: God, Wow, it's good.
Speaker 7: If you listen to the even in this room, he gonna always steer you wrong.
Speaker 2: They can see that the.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna hold you. Uncle Charlamine is bullheaded with a bull spot, and I listened to him all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't have a boss.
Speaker 6: I know you bullheaded with a both spot, but exactually and you look like a soccer stud. But I'm not hold you.
Speaker 5: Happy boy day, Melos, I would say you happy birthday, to go, let's get it, and I'm not even gonna hold you.
Speaker 6: This is actually weird club yo. I actually met Nick Cannon on my fifteenth birthday. He came to my high school Poe coming and full circle moment. Tonight, my girlfriend got me bront Row tickets to Wilding Out.
Speaker 2: At the Buckley. Let's yo, that's what it is there. It is for me.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. I'm a black man, it's my thirtieth. That's an accomplishment, you know what I mean. It supposed to be in black in America. In fact, I know your boyfriends don't know a lot about that because you're like, wait, man, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's they can see the lust, the spirit of white man lust all over here. Dang happy, We're gonna bring you on stage.
Speaker 6: I'm with it.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Mellow. Nick said, where where did it come from? Tell him where it comes from, Lauren.
Speaker 7: I said, Travis Kelsey was cute.
Speaker 2: No, she said, fine, fine, he was. That is that was so cute about him.
Speaker 7: He's not cute no more, but he was cute when he was when he was you know, yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 7: But I said that, And now everybody in the world thinks I date white man. If you do it, no ideas, okay.
Speaker 2: And when you was lucky at the Caliplant, you you was brother, not you crazy?
Speaker 7: He walked in this first of all. That means I think he's married. That's number one.
Speaker 2: We try to tell you, trying to tell me, you try to throw.
Speaker 7: Me out there. You always throw me out there too. We had a conversation.
Speaker 2: You baked for black fish.
Speaker 3: A five eight five one on five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: None of its mine.
Speaker 1: The weapon of redition is first second tree simarizing a broke cold on video strapped to your top with the goat pro and spoke hole. They just don't get it for that's with it. It's some easy or cooking like p Then why fit it with your briget O G O g.
Speaker 2: Okay o g okay oh g you got some balls down? I got balls O G I got it?
Speaker 8: You ready, let's go, Let's go, Babbie.
Speaker 2: I'm a jiggal.
Speaker 11: Joke.
Speaker 2: I'm chilling with Nick Canning, Lord l Roe. Say, in that little hole, you know, the little one that likes the baby oil, you know the one.
Speaker 3: That is draws gets soiled. I'm talking about Charlotte, the gang Boss.
Speaker 2: The game. It's six something on a Friday. It's six something on a Friday. It's sixty two degrees. I don't like no men, but the bottoms they like me. And be trapped up with my stuff, strapped up with my fishes invY wasn't diddy house probably doing dishes. Was washing paper plates to washing paper plates.
Speaker 7: He was really put it on you washing paper plates. You said it like white man. Now we know what you like. To wipe down the dish here, I'm about to call you wipe me down and be all day.
Speaker 8: M hm yo.
Speaker 2: Washing paper plates in the diddy house while wipe me down and playing crazy. That's crazy, that's unworkable. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five. What if you need to be here to something? Now? We got just with the mess on the road, someone were talking.
Speaker 5: We got a quick Diddy update. Things went quick yesterday in court for him and he remains detained a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DJ, some of them before really was the soundtrack?
Speaker 4: I mean sure the last the last one I DJ was when he was the when the world was giving him his flowers, The club loves Yeah, the BT Award, the after party, I remember that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, No, I was supposed to go, but I think I got there late.
Speaker 3: I love her though, but you know, well just with the messages up next with law and the Roasters who don't go anywhere as the Breakfast Club, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Nick Cannon is co hosting tonight. Nick cann is gonna be at the ball plays for wild'n Out.
Speaker 3: So if you haven't got your tickets, and some still tickets available, very few, so get your tickets absolutely positively quickly, and let's get to just with the mess with la Rosa.
Speaker 6: Youse is real, whether it's just Robin Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 2: The world? Why jes worldwid.
Speaker 14: On the breakfast clubs the coaches with Lauren Laurens and I got the talk Timmy.
Speaker 5: So Diddy and team were in court yesterday and so this was the status here and so during the status here, and there was a lot of different stuff presented. I know earlier when we teased it, I said that he remains still in custody and that is because they did deny bail. However, this is just the district judge, so he still has another opportunity in the appeals court with an appeals judge. What there will be three, it's actually going to be three judges. It's a three judge panel, different judges and a different judge in who we saw yesterday to try again for bail, but as of right now, it has been denied at the district level. Now, what they decided yesterday was that there's going to be a gaggod on both sides. So the Prosecutor's office and Diddy's team are no longer allowed to give out statements to the press, information, leave whatever. Because you remember, Diddy team was saying that Cassie video and other things were leaked and they believe that the Department of Homelands Security did it.
Speaker 7: Okay, so they brought this up directly in court.
Speaker 5: So when Diddy's teams came in and they talked about the fact that they believe that stuff was being leaked, leaked in it's unfair racist. So well no, so first wait, let's back up. So they didn't Diddy Seem didn't say racist yesterday. It was the prosecutor's office. So Diddy Seem came in and was like, look y'all been doing us at disservice. Y'all are leaking stuff, y'all are making this case hard it's unfair. The prosecutor's office said, wait, wait, wait, wait wait. Not the same attorney that sat down with TMZ and did a whole documentary and said that the prosecutor's office is racist and trying to take down to black man.
Speaker 7: And we couldn't get him on anything else.
Speaker 5: So we came for his bedroom like basically like you're you're saying we're doing all this stuff, but we see you front and center the star of a documentary. So from there, a judge decided to like, look on both sides, like I think that this is what should happen, and both sides agreed, like okay, we'll be quiet. Yesterday in court, his mom, his his children, and his daughters, his sons were there. I thought that this was, you know, something worth mentioning his appearance in court like he was. He seemed very happy, very upbeat. He was waving to his kids, his mom was blowing them kisses.
Speaker 7: Uh, he does.
Speaker 5: He can't many hugged as attorneys, so it doesn't seem like he's fretting at all. His next court date is going to be May fifth. This is the date where the trial like that stuff will actually start happening. Another thing we're mentioning to you you guys know how we were trying to figure out, like, you know, how much stuff do they have? So the prosecutor's office is saying that they're going to need about three weeks to present their case because they have so much stuff. Just in the beginning, like just in the raids of the house in Miami, in the house in la they sees ninety six devices and it's going to take them at least a month to go through it. And that's not even including what they got from the airport and just other things that they have been able to grab. And they did mention again that superseding indictment, which means things will probably change and they're going to add more stuff as they find.
Speaker 2: I don't know much freaking was freaking off.
Speaker 7: I don't know much.
Speaker 2: They said. There was a lot.
Speaker 3: They've said there's a lot that they possibly can't get into, like I guess the way it was recorded or maybe the passwords on them that they won't be able to get through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they get a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 5: They're saying that they're having issues getting into things and that they have to like once they think they can get into something and they got to figure out a new technology to do it because of the tablets and stuff like that are old. The defense was like, I hear y'all, but we only need a week to present our case. We're gonna be good. We only need a week.
Speaker 3: Horney was diddy, you had to be like the honey man. Man's start a crime being horny though, and like what.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like how Horney was he years and years and years? How hold are you?
Speaker 4: They can all your devices in your house? Like imagine like you just got random stuff in your house. Then I said, everything on there is free content.
Speaker 2: Took them, they got to look through them.
Speaker 7: How many devices y'all got in your houses?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Think about like the kids got three thousand iPads, go to the kidstuff.
Speaker 2: They're going to the daddy stuf.
Speaker 7: You gotta try.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of it's a lot of devices in most people that have to go through all your hate, all your kids.
Speaker 7: The prosecution see them devices.
Speaker 2: Three years of roadblocks, that's what you gonna see.
Speaker 5: What I did want to mention too that the Cassie video did come back up. Remember we talked about like you know that being a main focus, and the prosecutors were they hit back at the whole we need a gag order because the government is leaking things with Let's be honest here, y'all just want to suppress a certain piece of evidence. And it doesn't make any sense that you guys are trying to do that. So they wanted to make it clear, like we know what you guys are trying to do. You're making it about statements. It can't really be about statements.
Speaker 2: And I know the law is the law, but if something leaks that shows you actually committing a crime, do we care if it was leaked.
Speaker 7: Well we I mean did They's attorneys will.
Speaker 5: The public doesn't, but the Diddy's attorneys will, because I mean, you can try for mistrial.
Speaker 7: You can't.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of texts you but do the same rules apply to judges that apply to like jurors, because like you know, they say, jurors can't watch media, can't talk to people, so you're not influenced.
Speaker 2: But that's impossible.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to. But like you said, that's impossible, there's no way. I mean, everybody's seen that video.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we'll stay. He has a lot of stuff coming whoa, yeah, yeah, yeah, an tito.
Speaker 2: So you can't even can't say nothing. That's what the baby oil was for.
Speaker 4: So was it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Look at you tell us more?
Speaker 2: And only two people in this room right now. I have been to ditty parties. You ain't never been to it.
Speaker 4: It's not me, okay, what's classified as a diddy party because you know you've definitely been to some stuff that a bad boy event?
Speaker 2: No you ain't.
Speaker 7: Y'a ain't never been to one.
Speaker 3: Most didty parties are usually during holidays. It's like Labor Day Memorial in the city and all that I did in la too, because.
Speaker 7: In l A he was doing them like every week. But I don't know about the crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: It was just like I've even been at one when I was a kid, like sixteen seventeen, come on, I live my truth. I remember standing outside, you know, trying to get into a puff party out here in New York, like everybody was like how how the one more chance video? Look, that was real, real stuff out here, like what people saying at the door, who can get in? And stuff like That's bad boy parties was official in New York in the late nineties.
Speaker 2: So hey whatever'll get quiet.
Speaker 4: Everybody gets scared to talk because they probably got something to hide.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing nothing.
Speaker 4: I was in there Harlem shaking, doing all of that stuff, but it wasn't come on whatever.
Speaker 2: Cause and and all of that stuff. What you hide? Why are you always thinking like that?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: Get nervous?
Speaker 5: Laurence Nick made her think, I've been to a couple of them, but I've never been to the crazy stuff.
Speaker 7: I told you that I have nothing to hide it.
Speaker 4: I think it's up there that we are classifying a good party with a freak off.
Speaker 2: I just think it's Larus who was drinking brown dots. Let us know that brown See that's the thing. I don't drink. I don't do drugs.
Speaker 7: I was like, I don't know all that didy party sober.
Speaker 2: I don't my life sober. I've never been drinking my life. Laura's right now.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to ask you see if she wanted to, but I was like, she's at work, that's right, okay, all right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we only got one minute, you got it, okay.
Speaker 5: So Elon Musk dropped some new stuff, well, he updated one thing and then announced some new things. So the eye robot. This is something that he's been talking about since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Is it called the eye Robot.
Speaker 5: It's actually a humanoid robot. It's named Optimists, but it's literally giving Eye robot. I have some pictures for you guys, the Eye Robot or Optimists. In these photos porn drinks.
Speaker 2: I'm not man, I'm an, I want a few. I'm about it. The robots gonna be me toing people for thirty years, and thirty.
Speaker 5: Be me to So this new version of I the miss because they redid the design. It's more human like. It's an estimated twenty k price tag. The goal of this is the performed tasks that are unsafe, repetitive, or boring. So like there's videos of this robot folding t shirts. Back in June, he said this robot could babysit your kids, Nick, I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm with it. I need and then told her about five hundred thousand the robots.
Speaker 5: For you, and he also said that this robot could just simply be a companion or friend as well.
Speaker 2: But you know people, it's weird people.
Speaker 5: A companion people have saved the animals as a safety companions and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So maybe you know, I don't know this telling you this robot is going to be my landscape thought security, the R.
Speaker 2: Two D two security facts that people gonna be programming them to do wild stuff, the R two D two movement thirty, the R me too, that's right too, Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, twenty K price tag. I was gonna say, get the coin ready, but you got it got I'm gonna say, maybe you could pre order facts.
Speaker 2: I was mad two change was there? I was like, I didn't get the invite. Change was there? I see changed there? He said he's ordering a couple too.
Speaker 7: If you hear this, you listen, you need to invest over here.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is just with the mess with Laura La Rosa. Now when we come back, we got front page news.
Speaker 2: And also you know seven am is the god our Okay, seven is God's number. But you and the gospel of Golorrilla has arrived in the form of this album called Glorious. So after the station I D plays, I want to hear Glorilla featuring Kirk Franklin, Brick City Music, Kiera She and Chandler Moore. You worked in care before too. Yeah, Yeah, that's family. There's an annointing on Glorilla's life facts. And I'm not arguing with you evens about it, all right, And then Robert Kraft will be joining us. It don't go Anywhere's Breakfast Club in the morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: That joke is back to host the b e T Hip Hop Awards twenty twenty four from Drea's Las Vegas, with Gunner four, Trina central Cy and Travis Scott taking the stage premiere's Tuesday, October fifteenth at eight seventh Central.
Speaker 2: On beet searching posts with hashtag hip Hop Awards. Joining everybody is DJ.
Speaker 3: NV, Jess Hiliris, Charlamagne, the Guy we are the breakfast Club Law on the Rosa filling in for Jess, and Nick Cannon is our co host this morning Her and let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 10: What's up, Morgan, Well, let's get into it.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 9: So former President Trump, he's going after the Biden Harris administration again.
Speaker 10: On the economy, after some poor reports.
Speaker 9: The consumer price index and the barometer of inflation rose more than expected is in September, and initial filings for unemployment benefits also unexpectedly turned higher.
Speaker 10: For it last week.
Speaker 9: Speaking at the Detroit Economic Club on Thursday, Trump chided the White House and for keeping inflation higher than when he.
Speaker 10: Was in office. Let's hear from Trump on Kamala and the polls.
Speaker 2: Under Biden and Harris.
Speaker 15: Because of inflation, the economy has been a total disaster. But Kamala says that she can't think of one thing that she would do differently. And the only reason that the sock market has gone up is because Donald Trump is doing very well in the polls.
Speaker 2: And it looks like he's going to win.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So the latest polling information shows that former President Donald Trump was does have a slight lead over Vice President Kamala Harris in the critical swing states of Pennsylvania and Michigan. The Emerson College polling shows Trump with a forty nine percent and Harris with forty eight percent in the Keystone State, and they're tied at forty nine percent in Michigan.
Speaker 2: But do you know what the truth? You know the truth? The truth is inflation is at is lowest level since February of twenty twenty one. The problem is the price of everything else is too high, like the price of actual goods is too high. But inflation is literally at his lowest level since February two thousand and twenty one.
Speaker 10: That's right, they did cut the make those cuts.
Speaker 9: Recently, speaking of Michigan, Trump said that if he doesn't win in November, our whole country will end up like Detroit.
Speaker 10: Now Michigan, Yeah, no, right, Gritchan, What up though, Gritchen.
Speaker 9: Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer responded to Trump on X by saying, keep Detroit out your mouth, and you better believe Detroiters won't forget this in November. Mayor Mike Dugan on social media he said that a lot of cities should be like Detroit, adding that we did it all without Trump's help.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, former President Barack Obama he was on the campaign trail for Kamala Harris in Pennsylvania. He spoke in Pittsburgh yesterday where he told crowds America is ready to turn the page to a better story and elect Harris. That's here from former President Obama on voting.
Speaker 17: So, whether this election is making you feel excited or scared, or hopeful or frustrated or anything in between, do not just sit back and hope for the best.
Speaker 2: Get off your couch and vote yeah.
Speaker 9: Obama added that VP Harris has a great running partner in Governor Tim Wallas.
Speaker 10: He went on to say that she under that.
Speaker 9: Obama says that she also understands the struggle of the middle class and outlined her plan to get financial help to first time home buyers, new parents, and small business owners. Obama reminded voters of what the economy looked like when he left office in twenty sixteen. Let's hear more from the former President Obama and.
Speaker 8: The reason some people think, Wow, I don't know. I remember that economy when he first came in being pretty good.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it was pretty good cause it was my economy.
Speaker 2: That's up.
Speaker 17: We're at seventy five strutted months of job growth that I had it over to him.
Speaker 2: There wasn't something he did.
Speaker 17: I'd spent eight years cleaning up the mess that the Republicans had.
Speaker 8: Left me the last time.
Speaker 2: That is simply a fact. That's all, okay, regardless how you feel about President Obama, that's the fact. So yes.
Speaker 9: In comparison, he said, Donald Trump only gives tax breaks to corporations and the super for rich. Speaking of Democratic Vice presidential candidate excuse me.
Speaker 10: Tim Walls.
Speaker 9: He was being questioned after he strayed away from official Kamala Harris campaign position. Recently, the Minnesota governor told supporters in Seattle and Sacramento that the electoral college needs to be abolished.
Speaker 10: However, the Harris.
Speaker 9: Campaign came out and said that that statement is not a part of their campaign agendas.
Speaker 10: So, just to make that clear, that is Walls's opinion and how he feels. I don't necessarily disagree.
Speaker 2: I agree with him. What's wrong with that statement? Needs to be abolished?
Speaker 10: Didn't need to be Yes, I agree with you on that, I was saying.
Speaker 9: I don't necessarily disagree with Walls by saying that, but it is not so we can't hold him to the fire when you know, if something like that does not happen, because that's not a Harris campaign agenda item.
Speaker 2: I hate the electoral guess like it makes no sense popular vot It should just be.
Speaker 9: Absolutely And while we're talking about vice presidential nominees, JD. Vance on the other side of the aisle, he's making campaign stops in Greensboro. The Republican US senator from Ohio will be hosting a town hall and at the Corey Convention Center tonight and his special guest moderator will be former race car driver Danica Patrick.
Speaker 10: So yeah, well, let's bring it home to New York.
Speaker 9: Then there's reportedly another investigation going on into the New York City Mayor Adams administry. I know, I know right when his enrollment sources tell The New York Times the Manhattan District Attorney's office is looking into the city's real estate leasing deals with commercial properties. The Times reports that investigators have seized phones from five people, and the investigation possibly centers around bribery and money laundering crimes. Now, Mayor Adams is fighting unrelated federal bribing, bribery, and illegal campaign contribution charges.
Speaker 10: So this is on top of what's already going on.
Speaker 9: There are several other active probes in the Adams administration. So yes, I will continue to keep you guys updated on what's going on with New York City Mayor Eric Adams, his administration, and what's happening with all of those charges associated with that.
Speaker 10: So yeah, that's your.
Speaker 9: Front page news I'm working with. You can follow me on social at Morgan Media m O R G Y N M E d I A and form on news coverage. Follow at Black Information Network and check us out at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 10: Happy Friday, tears.
Speaker 7: To the weekend.
Speaker 2: All right now, when we come back, Robert Kraft will be joining us. Of course.
Speaker 3: He is the owner of the New England Patriots. He has a new campaign called time Out Against hat and we're gonna talk to him next. And don't go anywhere as to Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club rod that made you hire him as the first black head coach of the Patriots.
Speaker 8: I saw him come in on our team as a tenth pick. We picked him in the first round and that was actually at the time the highest pick we have ever had since I owned the team that was in the OA. And the second year he was with, I think he got voted defensive Rookie of the Year, you know, number one. And then in his second year with us, he got elected captain and guys voted for him who had won Super Bowls. So it told me something that he could get respect of people that you know, and in locker rooms I watched little things. He played eight years and then he left us and went in the private industry, worked in private industry, reached back out and said he really wanted to get into coaching, and he coached US three four years, so the varied experience was special. Now, I've taken twenty seven missions to the Holy Land, mainly Christians and athletes who haven't seen the country is pardon Yes. When we were there, we had a group of athletes and we were delayed at the airport and I think there were like over twenty. He organized them in the airport. He got a discussion going and showed just unique leadership. You know, and in life when you're hanging with people, you know, you connect for different reasons. And the light went off and I said, anyone that can relate like this to young people because the world is different than I bought the team thirty one years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, And you know I've.
Speaker 8: Watched the transition of players, the impact of social media, how you relate, it's different. You got to adapt. And I just thought he had something special. I respected. I call my eldest son from the Holy Land that night and I said, I think I got our next head coach.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's five years ago? What still excites you?
Speaker 3: I mean, you did the Super Bowl thing, You owned all different types of teams, You're a philanthropists.
Speaker 2: You travel around the world. What's doll with richest point? No, I'm not. I'm comfortable.
Speaker 7: Why right, that's your version of comet toable. We are poor.
Speaker 2: Let me hold the uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Can I tell you something? And it's why you know today we launched a campaign to stop all hate. Oh why yeah? Time out again? But why do I do it? Because I was a kid who lived in a walk up apartment. I went to college on a full scholarship. I went to graduate business school on a full scholarship, didn't have a car to I was twenty five and I dreamt big and I had my dreams and I was able to make a number of them come true. Like I own an NFL franchise in my hometown. You know, I had a greater chance of being a starting quarterback in the NFL. There are thirty two quarterbacks, and some of these teams don't sell for one hundred years. But I did the things along the way I had to do, and we started a little paper and packaging company fifty two years ago. We're in one hundred and twenty seven countries today, and it's all because of our country and opportunities for anyone who wants to take advantage of it. And I see things changing, and you know, that's why I started this campaign.
Speaker 2: It seems like you've always well. In more recent times, it seems like you've been involved in public service. Has that always been your thing? Have you always been involved in community issues and what's going on in society? Yes, I was privileged to have great parents.
Speaker 8: It was a sort of a wild kid, a middle child, and I had a mom and dad who gave me great love. But my mom really disciplined me, thank God. And you know, if you're blessed to have one or two parents who give you good love and discipline, that's worth more than financial resources for you to operate in the world because he gives you a strong foundation. But to answer your question, I had a dad. While he didn't have material riches, he was the greatest man I ever knew because he was spiritual and he left me in ethical will and he said, when you go to bed at night, make sure the people you've touched that day are richer for having known you. Even though he had modest income, he taught me a rule. He said, you always give ten percent of whatever your income is away as a minimum to people who are more needy. Wow, And the only thing I ever heard my parents argue about was about money because he was so good, he never was able to accumulate. But I was blessed to have that legacy. So I asked all of us out there who are privileged to have kids to invest that time and energy and try to give similar values.
Speaker 3: Now, when did you I don't want to say, when did you realize? But a lot of times people with a lot of money don't understand how bad it is for other people because they're never there. But you, on the other hand, are completely opposite. Like you do things that most people.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. We seen you do it with Meek, We see you do it with all these other organizations.
Speaker 8: Why, well, it goes back to my dad. But quality that we've lost in society today is empathy. You know, we don't listen to the what's going on. And look, that's why I think your show is amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You connect with four or five million people, you give a message eight but who's counting eight million? Maybe it's twelve and they're under reporting. They don't have to pay it for those ads. That's right the way they should that's probably the case, but think about it. You're relating in a way that people can connect, and your messaging connects. And the thing that bothers me now is people are just going in their own lanes and not opening up, and especially social media is creating that where you know, people just talk to one another in a way. You know, how did I build my businesses. I would relate to someone who was much different than I and I had to listen to what that person was saying and maybe change my way or go to the where that person is thinking, and then it's the only way you can do big things. But today people aren't doing that. They're just going in their own lanes and staying with similar people. We got to change that.
Speaker 3: I agree, allright, we got more with Robert Kraft when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club Good Morning.
Speaker 3: When everybody's DJ V Jesse Larry Charalamage, the guy we ought to Breakfast Club law LaRosa is filling in for Jess and we're still kicking it with Robert Kraft Charlamagne, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think the difference is? What's the differ between Time Out Against Hate and UH your nonprofit the Foundation to combat anti Semituds.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I started this foundation of combat anti Semitism back in twenty nineteen because I saw what was going on in Charlotte Villain seventeen guy scaring signs saying Jews or Blacks won't replace us. And then in nineteen the Tree of Life in a synagogue. You know, we have someone come and shoot and kill people. So with all our faults and we still got to correct a lot of things, and I think the most injustices have been done to people of color. You know you mentioned me. Can I just say this, because of course I had developed No one believes Meek and I are really friends. I had developed a relationship with him through a mutual friend, Michael Rubin, and he started calling me and asking me questions about how he could grow and prosper. And then he got thrown in jail for doing a wheelie. They invited me to visit jail. Now, I've never been to a jail, and going and visiting him in jail changed my life. I couldn't believe in the United States of America we would take a guy. Look, he could be out earning millions of dollars, hiring employees, paying people's salaries that could help their family paying taxes, paying taxes in our system, you know, because of bigotry is putting a guy in jail. It was great and when I met him, it really changed my life. He was nice and he told me they fixed up the jail when they painted it, they knew I was coming, which is crazy to me, and he was nice. I said, how come you don't have an edge? I'd be ticked, you know exactly. He said, I expected it. And then you know, I got into it with my buddy and I came out by the way and I spoke to the media.
Speaker 2: Have to listen.
Speaker 8: He got out of jail two three days later, and he told me I made a difference, not it just told me how screwed off our system was, and we got to change this whole bail situation. And because of that, a few of us got together, you know, Michael and jay Z and Meek and myself when we started this reform alliance to try we have to correct that system. It's a great injustice in America.
Speaker 2: I agree. I want to go back to something you said, though, because you have donated money to democratic politicians, you donated the most money the President Obama's campaign out of all the NFL owners. But you talked about what happened in Charlottesville. You're also good friends with Donald Trump, and in twenty seventeen you said Trump will be great for the economy. So how do you feel about him in twenty twenty four because he's fueled a lot of the dangerous things that have happened that you're talking about. Yeah, well, let me just say I'm a Democrat. I've been.
Speaker 8: I was head of the Democratic City Committee in Brookline, then Newton, and I ran Teddy Kennedy's re election campaign with a young man called Tommy O'Neill in Boston who was Tip O'Neill's son. And I've always been democratic. Donald Trump became a social friend in the early nineties when I was going down to Florida, and then when my wife of Blessed Memory died thirteen years ago. He was one of four or five people who reached out to me and was really, really nice I've met. The only donation I ever gave to him was he called me when he got elected and I made a strong donation to his inauguration. I couldn't believe it. It was like having someone who's a drunk frattorney brother become president.
Speaker 2: I mean, I couldn't believe.
Speaker 13: You know, he.
Speaker 8: You know, and yeah, I think he did things. I mean, I'll say this, but since I was very upset what happened January sixth.
Speaker 2: Pardon, I think he let an insurrection in this country.
Speaker 8: And I haven't talked to him since then.
Speaker 2: If you're against bigotry and you're against hate, why would you choose not to be involved in the election at this in this year like Trump have an opportunity to be back in the White House. He said, you didn't like what he did on January sixth let an insurrection in this country, So why wouldn't you want to be involved?
Speaker 8: Once we take a side politically, then we alienate people and I don't want to. I want everyone what we're preaching in our foundation, and you look, we're able to get the seven sports leagues and NASCAR, which is Mid America and the different I don't know how many NASCAR fans are listening to you show, but we were able to bring them all together, and they're all together preaching against hate and trying to keep civility, instill the greatest country with all our faults in this country. We're the greatest country or opportunity. Look look what you folks are doing with this show, but we got to work at it. Now.
Speaker 7: I wanted to know. So by you saying you're not getting involved in an election, that does it? Are you going to vote though?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Okay, But you just don't want to come out and see who you're voting for?
Speaker 8: Well yeah, because when you do that. Let me just say this, people from both sides, both parties right at the top, have reached out to us and want us to be involved.
Speaker 2: And I don't.
Speaker 8: I think we bring more value to this country and to people who are needy by being in the position we're in. And when you get involved in politics, it's.
Speaker 2: Sad to me.
Speaker 8: How do I benefit by demeaning anyone, any group that's given there, even if they think differently than I. I want them to have their chance, but do it straight and be respectful of all.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the reason why you so your franchise is so successful because y'all cheat, which I don't have a problem with.
Speaker 8: I was my cod was the cheat, Okay, But see what you're saying, that's what I call envy and jealous and even one in a long time. Look at you, folks, you're doing this show. You don't think there are people that hate you that you're so successful. I want to try to throw digs and throw of course, so jealous in envy, I want to I have a saying, actually.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 8: Oh please.
Speaker 7: Money, I mean jealousy envy.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is an RK. Okay read that jealousy and envy are incurable diseases. And it's the one time it is better to be a recipient than.
Speaker 7: A donor carry around all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I give him off.
Speaker 2: This is about three other things in your pocket you coulda gave me other year.
Speaker 8: I'm a slavone.
Speaker 3: I will don't go anywhere. We're still kicking it with Robert Craft. Of course he's the owner of the New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: To keep a lock.
Speaker 3: This the breakfast club, Good morning, and everybody is dj n V, Jess hilarryous, Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club. Laurna Rosas is filling in for Jess. And we're still kicking it with Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: Cha, you're not doing like there's always this debate between Belichick and Brady and who's responsible for the Patriots success? Did Tom need Bill? That Bill need him?
Speaker 8: You know, it's like, well, I don't know, all right, you're.
Speaker 2: Not marry no, hell no. A lot of guys, a lot of guys are having their eye in that direction.
Speaker 8: I see are YouTube married.
Speaker 2: Twenty three years?
Speaker 8: How many?
Speaker 2: Twenty six years? Married for ten? But build my wife for twenty six years, twenty three years. So think about your Mari and by the way, that decision.
Speaker 8: If you get the right person, you're going to go through tough time, absolutely, but you stay together, especially if you have kids and the dividends you'll get later. But who's more responsible? We're keeping it together? How do you answer that?
Speaker 2: And that's what's easy my wife?
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, so you and Belichick, like, wh what's the relationship now? Because you know it's been on and off, rumors that y'all don't really do that, y'all don't really like each other like that.
Speaker 8: Look, I mean I kept him for twenty four years. I don't Yeah, I didn't enjoy having to fire him, but I try to do it. If you look at the press conference and how it happened to try to do it in a classy way, and what he did for us was great. You know, people need to adapt and if they don't or look at you folks together, things can change in life. It's about getting good chemistry and trust and feel that. You know, our record the last three to four years wasn't what I wanted. And I had given him so much power. He had full control over everything, and shame on me. I should have had some checks and balances better, but he had earned that right. But then the results weren't there. And if you're in a sports business, you know you win or you lose. There's no gray and I hate losing.
Speaker 2: Now. That was seriously thinking about Sina Colin Keepnick, Yes, that really, Why didn't you.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, those are decisions I've never like. We just changed. We have a new quarterback starting this week. I let my football people make decisions. I'm happy to discuss things. I think it would have been a great thing for us to have hired them because it would have been a great statement to the country. And you know, here the best team, the best coach, everything. The NFL is not a straight line business. Personnel decisions are a function of you know, many things going on. When you bring in a quarterback, how does it affect the second and third quarterback? How does it affect the team? We're trying to do things that always build team first. In America. What's happening now and the NFL is a perfect example. If you don't have everybody on the same page, you're not going to win. You can have the greatest quarterback, but it's not like other sports where you can have one or two great people and it can impact you know, great pitcher, great center. You know, in football, special teams can lose you a game if they let a runback go or offense by fumbling. You can have the greatest defense and your offense gives, so you need It's what has to go on in America. You need everybody pulling together and it's hard.
Speaker 2: So was it rock Nation that was pushing for you to sign cap or why didn't you do? Was he black ball?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: What was the reason that it just didn't happen?
Speaker 8: You just well, there were a lot of variables. It just that I mean I didn't make that final decision. There were serious considerations in the end. The bottom line is every decision we're making with the NFL team on the game field is going to help us win or lose. The one thing we've said, they can draft whomever they want. They can do it, except we never want to be bring a person into our system who has done the wrong thing by women. You know, that's not allowed. They're not And I think in our third year of ownership, we drafted someone who had abused women in his attorney. It was covered up to me it was a guy who should have gone in the first or second round. We got him in the fifth or sixth round. And when I found out after the draft, we cut them.
Speaker 5: So j Birl Peppers right now is all over the news for domestic balanced charges against his significant other, and in the beginning of it, Jarrett Mayo has said that you guys didn't know enough to not allow him into the facility, and in that change, now he's on the commissioner's exemp list. So do you guys conduct your own investigations what was found? Like, what was the change there?
Speaker 7: Because I know we are.
Speaker 2: Doing that's a very good question.
Speaker 8: And you know, we're living in a world now with so much on social media and so much it's reported is unfair in these kind of situations, and you know, when you read the thing initially, it turns your stomach. But we've learned, and I don't know the facts in this case, and Gerard called me. We spoke about it once he goes on the Commissioner example lists. They do their independent checking. We're doing ours. And it was reported is true, he's gone. There have been some suggestions that this was a setup and a lot of been what's reported is not accurate.
Speaker 18: I just, I.
Speaker 8: Just I've seen in life that if someone will take any one of the three of you you have profiles, there's someone could set up something and say something it's just not true fact and there's nothing so one other things. And I've personally had that happen with me. So you know, I have a saying that I used all my key people and important decisions in life. You measure nine times and you cut once. And I think in this case, if what's been reported is true, he's gone. But we want to get the fact.
Speaker 2: I got one last question for you, why do you think you're not in the NFL Hall of Fame? Because I don't know why you're not. It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 8: Read that car, Wow, I don't really to be honest, I don't care because on merit. You know, I think most people who are objective, this is people. It doesn't mean anything to me. What I'm doing more in my foundation to come back that has a greater impact, whether it just I think the hall and it's happened with other people, so it demeans the value of it. It should be your objectivity. The key thing is to dream your dream, hang with good people of good character and Bill Bridges and that's what my wife is.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Robert Craft, we appreciate you for joining us. Thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm honored to be here and I congrat relate you all for billing the equity brand that you've done there.
Speaker 2: Thank you, robber Craft, thank you.
Speaker 3: Just the Breakfast Club, Good morning, Everybody's d J n V Jess hilarious, Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club on the Rosa filling.
Speaker 2: In for jes Nick Cannon his head as well. You got yes, co host, This morning is crazy. Robber Craft pulled all that money out of his pocket and they didn't leave nothing on the table with a damn card. Pull all that money out of his pocket and level is a card you are.
Speaker 7: One hundred dollar bills to that's what a used card to.
Speaker 2: Use a bunch of new hundreds in the used car. Jesus Christ. All right, don't forget. Nick Cannon is gonna be at the Barclays tonight.
Speaker 3: So if you're in New York City, or if you can make it to New York while I'm out live at the Barclays tonight, get your tickets and.
Speaker 2: Let's get to jest with the mess with la Rosa. You use is real, whether it's just robbing Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do nobody. Why jests worldwide mess.
Speaker 14: On the breakfast clubs, the coaches, Lauren Laurens and I got the.
Speaker 7: Mess talk Tommy.
Speaker 5: Caitln Nicole is again addressing the Travis kelce breakup gues.
Speaker 2: You can't keep Travis kelcey name out your mouth, can you? Lord?
Speaker 5: This is crazy anyway, So she is again addressing it because you guys remember they were dating from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: I hated, I was I hating.
Speaker 7: I was happy for my girl.
Speaker 2: She had a picture. Did we know her? And why are we doing celebrit news? No, no, no, I'm just saying, why do we know? Where do we where did we meet her as a as a.
Speaker 7: Culture as I feel like we're her dating Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: That was so for me.
Speaker 5: I knew her before that because she also is a broadcaster and like a journal that she's in sports though, but I think a lot of people met her as Travis Kelsey's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I just what I wanted to I was asking.
Speaker 4: I was saying, why do why do we know? Is it she's a girlfriend or what she you said? You just gave her her props because she's a journalist.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I'm just making I just yeah, this is when Travis had the SEMs and the beer. This is when he was cute.
Speaker 5: So so okay, So she sat down with angel Rey Shout Out to Angelies and her podcast and they talked a lot about a bunch of different things. So originally, when Travis Kelcey and Caitlnicole broke up, the rumors were that she broke up with him because he was making her go fifty to fifty on things.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 12: So there was a rumor that they were saying that you stopped messinging with them at one point because of fifty to fifty.
Speaker 7: Oh, the splitting little bills splitting fifty?
Speaker 8: Yeah, m what was the tea on that? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Do I look like anybody that would split anything?
Speaker 2: So you guys broke up at that point because no.
Speaker 7: This is the question, do I look like I would go fifty to fifty on bills?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yeah, that was ridiculous.
Speaker 19: But he addressed up too though. I don't even know how people why that even became a saying, Yeah, that was never an issue in our relationship, but it was definitely a rumor on the internet.
Speaker 2: Which I mean, was wrong with that? Your parents decides if you fifty to fifty?
Speaker 5: Nation Baby, I've been off the appearance.
Speaker 2: She was just with ANGELI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were there.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful, you look broke. She's a beautiful It's like Angels homegirl.
Speaker 5: I think I thought so she's Angel's homegirl because of the sports connection. So the Angelies has the podcast called Unapologetically Angel, and she brought Kailnicle on it to have a conversation about what she's doing now life in general.
Speaker 7: But they did get into travesty. Now you had your.
Speaker 5: Response to the do I look like I go fifty fifty? It's a woman who I mean, that's how she feels.
Speaker 2: I would have told her, she looking you don't look like you go fifty to fifty. Just to be an a hole. I would have said that, okay, just to bring her down the earth for a little bit. The matter you look, the more you feel like you should have to put in relationship.
Speaker 7: That's not how I feel.
Speaker 5: But I do know women that feel that way, like if they pull up a certain way, they shouldn't have to be responsible for anything, and they live their life like that. And I know women who live in a great life that way. I mean, they put up with a lot more, in my opinion, than I probably would be able to.
Speaker 2: But I got a rule to each his own. I don't pay for nothing for anybody who got more money than me. I look like they got more money than me. So if you pulling up looking like you got that bag, you don't need my help. She needed me to go fifty four. It's not normally people with the bag, though, enjoy paying for stuff.
Speaker 7: And that's we were just having that conversation in the room, right, so I know you enjoyed the.
Speaker 2: Why you ain't white breakfast this morning? First, I ain't eat, ain't nobody off of breakfast?
Speaker 7: Anybody got your team nobody for your breakfast?
Speaker 2: Nah? Charlamagne? Did I did? I said, do you want something from stockbucks? Bucks? Run?
Speaker 5: That's not you're throwing trees on the low up here? You first me feed you now killing Nicole?
Speaker 2: Who is she? I didn't say you said that.
Speaker 4: I was asking, let's set the playing field and where who are we talking about?
Speaker 2: That's all it was. Also, don't act entitled like you know what I'm saying. We don't like entitlement in no other place, So why do we like people that acting titled like that? Don't You're not entitled anything.
Speaker 7: But if she feels like she is and a man is willing to do that for her, what's the issue.
Speaker 2: That's her?
Speaker 5: That's her situation, absolute right, okay, and she's better. I don't got I'm not a do I look like I go fifty to fifty? But however, see you.
Speaker 2: Fighting with that? You know you can't go fifty fifty, but you on your way? Lord.
Speaker 5: First of all, uncle Grumpy, I'm one hundred percent hold down everything over here, And in previous relationships even when I pulled up as big dog. I'm always down to support, but I don't even want to date nobody that I have to have that conversation with. If you need me, I got you, and if I need you, tell me. But manya business about my eyelash, my finances and my men because you over here messing up a lot of stuff for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that law too. She hits you at the claw.
Speaker 7: I was gonna cut my nails this week, but I need it for you.
Speaker 2: You told me to stop bringing up her hose. Okay, I'm messing up her anyway.
Speaker 7: I hold you anyway?
Speaker 8: Is that this is?
Speaker 2: This is what we're doing.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Then she also started talking about why did I just get hot? It's really not going to help guys, saying I'm trying to live a prosperous life and y'all just She also addressed the tail the Swift stuff because and this is the second time she's addressed. She also talked about this on the Pivot too, But she got a lot of dragging publicly when it was announced that he was now dating Taylor Swift, because people were comparing her and saying he leveled up like they were talking about status, money whatever.
Speaker 7: But she, you know, she's saying, like that level of fame it got crazy. So that's like a listen.
Speaker 19: I would be lying if I said that that level of hate doesn't impact me.
Speaker 10: It does even to this day.
Speaker 19: You could go to my most recent post and it will be people debating each other why I am worthless and I'll never be a talented person and I have no career and I'm and I just I think that there's something about that level of fame that attracts crazy people.
Speaker 10: And it's unfortunate because.
Speaker 19: I've never done anything to warn that kind of backlash.
Speaker 7: But would you ever get in a public relationship again?
Speaker 19: Though I don't see myself doing that anytime soon.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: If you guys have seen each other, like, are you guys cooring them?
Speaker 19: I mean I'll probably like hit them with a head nod.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 7: She got to hit them with the head node.
Speaker 5: Though if they hug or talk too long, it's a whole media blitz about how they're rekindling a mixed a miss Tellers.
Speaker 2: Head nod back. You don't be around the black people no more. You think you don't have to return the head no I like her though. She got like a cool disposition. She like she's handling all of this very well.
Speaker 7: She don't have a choice.
Speaker 5: It's either like because she's also building a career at the same time as a as a sports analyst, so it's like either you go hide or you pop out and continue to do shows. And they critique everything she does, Like she reported on Travis Kelce a couple of days ago, and they were like, it was shady, she was weird about how she did it. You listen to the audio she just got through the report. It was very not But she doesn't have a choice. I mean, and I think she's using it to her ability and more power to what.
Speaker 2: Do you think, Nick? You got that look in y'all? Baby Mama No. Number sixteen on the way I did. She was with Angel at the wild'n out.
Speaker 5: Shoulder You're gonna have You didn't say no, said no, she's got more what kids? Because you didn't say no more kids?
Speaker 2: I didn said that whatever God has planned for me is walk that.
Speaker 7: Walk if you had another while we already know the walk has been.
Speaker 3: Walking all right. Well that was just with the mess with Laurna roaster. Charlamagne yes, we are giving that down Cote.
Speaker 2: Before after the hour. We need the former President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with them Detroit with up dough. All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Brat Joe is back to host a b E T Hip Hop Awards twenty twenty four from Drea's Las Vegas with Gunner E forty, Trina central Cy, and Travis Scott taking the stage premiere's Tuesday, October fifteenth at eight seventh Central.
Speaker 2: On search and posts with hashtag hip Hop Awards.
Speaker 16: No j Trump is calling for a total and complete chuckout of Muslims entering.
Speaker 2: The United States.
Speaker 16: When you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects.
Speaker 2: Our flag to say, get that son of a that you're off the field right now out, he's tired, he's fired. Please step up to the congregation. Yes, you are adult, sum Trump.
Speaker 16: When Mexico sends its PA, they're not sending their best.
Speaker 2: They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crimes. Yes, donk here today for Friday, October eleventh goes to the former president of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. Oh, the mayonnaise is heavy with this one. Now, we are twenty five days away from the presidential election, and if you notice, the candidates Donald John Trump and Kamala Debbie Harris are spending a lot of time in the battleground states. Seven states usually decide the election. Those states are Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, divided, North Carolina, Pennsylvania. And it was cancing. So over the next twenty five days you will see the candidates in those states a lot, especially Michigan and Pennsylvania, which is why I still don't understand why Tim Wallas was picked over Joshapiro. But who cares. In life, you must play with the cards you've been dealt. Now, Donald Trump was campaigning in Michigan yesterday and he was speaking to the Detroit Economic Club at the Motor City Casino, and he was doing what some would call rambling, But as he said on My Guy Andrews Shows his Flagrant two podcast, he was expressing his genius ability to weave. Can we hear him talk about his genius ability to weave first, right, you know.
Speaker 16: I do a thing called the weave. And there were those that are fair that say this guy is so genius, and then others would say, oh hemle, what do you do is you weave things?
Speaker 2: And you do it. You have to have certain things.
Speaker 16: You need an extraordinary memory because you have to come back to where you started.
Speaker 2: Yes, the weave is only good for that. Sure, you could go all the.
Speaker 16: Way over here and getting there so far here or there, and I can come back to exactly where I started. Now, someday when you don't come back to where you started, but the weave is away.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I played that because I want you to know. The media calls what Trump does rambling, but as you can hear him explain, he's fully away of what he's doing and what he's saying. So when we hear him say certain things, let's not believe he's just talking. Let's not believe he's just rambling. He means every word. So in Detroit, Trump was speaking at length about the threaty believed Vice President kamarad O Harris poses to the US if she wins, and he decided, for whatever reason, to just take his alleged pamper off and deffecate all over Detroit. Let's go to CBS Detroit for the report. Police.
Speaker 20: Well, it's not every day that a presidential candidate comes to a city to diss the same city that he's standing in. That's exactly what the former president did this afternoon. Now it's anyone's guess exactly how this will fare for him come November.
Speaker 2: But detroit Ters have opinions.
Speaker 16: The whole country is going to be like you want to know that you're it'll be like Detroit. Our whole country will end up being like Detroit if she's your president.
Speaker 20: Disparaging remarks given by President Donald Trump on Wednesday at a campaign stop in the city has Detroitter's up in arms. Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan tweeting, lots of cities should be like Detroit, and we did it all without Trump's help. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer also chimed in, saying, keep Detroit out of your mouth, and you better believe Detroitter's won't forget this in November.
Speaker 2: Detroit wo up, though. If America turns into Detroit, that would be great. I mean, I mean, we'd have soul resilience. That's what the R on this hoodie I'm wearing stands for resilience. Everybody who listens to us on WJLB and the beautiful Motive City, what's happening? Drop on the clues bombs for them. Okay, Michigan is a crucial battleground state. So yeah, Trump decided to come to Michigan and insult the largest city by both population and size in Michigan. And by the way, Detroit is considered to be on the upswing. You saw what the mayor tweeted out. They just read that on the news report. You heard what big Gretch said. Big Gretch said. Detroit is the epitome a grit to find by winners willing to get their hands dirty to build up their city and create their community, something Donald Trump could never understand. So keep Detroit out your mouth, and you better believe Detroits won't forget this in November. That's right, you got to come to the defense of your city. I don't understand why Trump would come to Michigan and insult the biggest city in Michigan. But I'm gonna tell you right now when I say I don't understand like Trump, I'm basically a truthful person. Actually, I'm lying because I know exactly why he has no problem insulting Detroit. Because Donald Trump knows that a lot of his supporters simply don't care about black people. Let's be clear about it. Vice President Kamala has is a woman of color, Black and Indian. When Trump says the whole country is going to be like Detroit if she becomes president, he's telling folks that they need to fear America becoming too black. Not only will you have a black woman president, but Detroit used to be the blackest city in America. I believe it still is. If not, it's still very very, very very black. I did some research, and by research, I mean I asked chat GPT and it said seventy eight percent of its population identify this is black. Seventy eight percent. Okay, So Trump was telling all those folks there, if Vice President Kamala Harris becomes president, America will be very black. We gotta stop calling these things racist dog whistles. Okay, these are white supremacist bullhorns. At this point, if you don't see the play by now, then you don't want to see it. Okay, nobody plays in the white racial grievances like Donald Trump saying America is going to be like Detroit. If Kamala Harris wins, is just coded language that attracts racist So please let Kathy Griffin give Donald Trump the biggest he haw.
Speaker 7: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: Salutes everybody in Detroit. What up doubt? Yeah, Yeah, She's gonna be there tonight, Detroit. I'm gonna be there Tuesday. I want to talk to Detroit for a second. I'm gonna be in Detroit on Tuesday, and I would like for you know, some people from Detroit to join me as I sit down and have a conversation with our Vice president, Kamala Harris. Okay, yes, I'm gonna have a conversation with the Vice president alive on IHEA Heart Radio. You know, our listeners are very passionate. Remember the brother Tone that called up the other day, yep, and he had a lot of grievances, a lot of things he wanted to get off his chest. I want local voices from Detroit and voices from all the battleground states to get the opportunity to ask Vice President Kamala Harris some questions. I know we got some pressing issues to talk about. The future of the nation is decided by who we elect. So I want to tell Detroit in the whole country don't miss an event we are calling We the People a Conversation with Vice President Kamala Harris and myself Charlamagne to God, this Tuesday at five pm Eastern two pm Pacific Right here, and when I mean right here, whatever station you are listening to me on in your market, you will hear the conversation Tuesday at five pm Eastern two pm Pacific time. Now, if you listen to us on the iHeartRadio app, there's a feature called Talkback. Use the talkback mike and send me your questions right now, Like right now, go to the talkback feature on the iHeart Radio app and send your questions for We the People. A Conversation with Vice President Kamala has and myself Charlamagne to God, happening Tuesday at five pm on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: That's right, yes, indeed, all right, well, thank you for that. Donk in to day absolutely now. When we come back, Resma Minnikan will be joining us. He has a new book, The Stories of from my grandmother's hands. It's a children's book. Well, it's a book that's been out for a couple of years. Fantastic book, one of my favorite books ever. I recommend it to everybody. But he just turned it into a children's book, that's right.
Speaker 2: And he'll be at my fourth Annuel Mental Wealth Expo tomorrow at from eleven am to four pm.
Speaker 3: That's right, Marquie Times Square. And if you're in New York City, Nick cann is going to be at the Balclays tonight.
Speaker 2: We're going up. That's right, So make sure you get your tickets. Wildern out.
Speaker 3: We'll be hitting the Balclays. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: She moved.
Speaker 18: You watched how she got down, what she recoiled from, what she leaned into.
Speaker 10: Right her sinse right, this is right.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, this is so crazy. I'm connecting to this book. But said my grandma was, it is a big part of my life.
Speaker 18: Right, that's the tag, right, And so all we did with the book was bring all that stuff together and have our people begin to work with these pieces that are already percolately. Like I know you got daughters, right, So beginning to work with your own pieces. And you know, you talk about your healing journey a lot, right, working with those pieces actually gives room for your children. When you have more room in your nervous system. When you've worked with some pieces, your children pick up on the room that's available to them. It becomes more resourcing.
Speaker 2: So what me and brother T.
Speaker 18: Michael did was to try and put a book in very small little lines, to try and put a book together that would allow our people to begin to explore these pieces as opposed to getting rid of it, especially during this time of what's happening in Palestine, during this time of what our people have gone through, and the connection and how empire just destroys people's bodies. I think this book is really important right now.
Speaker 3: How difficult was it to and I don't take this the wrong way, but almost a dumb it down so that a three year old can understand it, You know what I mean?
Speaker 21: You know, inferal you say that because I'm what our interest was was to apply concepts that are tangible and acsensory, because we always and as you point it out, I could smell, I could feel, I could touch, and so each of the pages are couplets. There are two pages per grandmother, so there is a different name for a grandmother for every two pages, which speaks to the different variety of black and brown women who are grandmothers. And so through each of those we experienced an opportunity for the reader and for the child to say, all right, my grandmother and hands is no accident, because the hand is such a healing thing. It's the sad, it's the soother, it's the pattern, it's the giver, you know. So the idea of a hand being symbolic and the grandmother being led who's always offered us that sense of soup and that art, music, poetry, literature opens and heals the wound at the same time. So this opens a space, all right, and then it cleaves. The word cleave is fascinating because in this book we cleave. The word cleve means clothes, but it also means to open, right, so it's one word that's opposite means, but still the same word. The book are asked the reader to clean that which is really integral to growing, into healing and the release.
Speaker 3: One thing I would say is, you know, growing up as a kid, you know, all we had was books, right, So you know, we had one TV and that which is usually in the living room and you watch it as a TV, one one with the sound on the top and one with so you know. Then then TVs became more affordable, and then TV started watching your kids and putting your kids to sleep, right, and then they start iPads and cell phones, which is now putting.
Speaker 2: Your kids to sleep for a lot of parents.
Speaker 3: How do we get people getting to get back to reading to their kids and make sure their kids have the knowledge that are in these.
Speaker 2: Books watching you read, you know, and you're reading it in before they go to bed. That's exactly exactly right.
Speaker 21: But you know, I'm just I think I hear your question saying, how do we get how do we relearn as adults as the parents at the guardian?
Speaker 2: Because parents make excuses.
Speaker 3: I'm cooking, I'm cleaning, and they leave less time for the kids' education. They'll take them sports all day long and support them in their games and baseball, softball, basketball, But when it comes to this, this is almost don't want to say a lost art, but it's a lost.
Speaker 2: Art not in my house. But the thing is, what's happening us being here in this conversation.
Speaker 21: It has to be modeled by people who are opinion leaders, who are in those people look to. If we see when Lama Harburton had reading Rainbow Reading was really an amazing thing for you because he stepped out of this roots construct into speaking to the roots of people by pages. And so we have to have spaces where we have conversations like these to talk about reading. It's cool, it's cool.
Speaker 3: We got more with Resmo Miniquan when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning, but everybody it's dj n V. Jess, Hilaris Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, law and Rosa filling in for Jess. And we're still kicking it with Resmu Miiniqum. His new book, The Stories from My Grandmother's Hands, the children's book, is out right now, Charlomagne.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I was going to say is what gravitate, What makes kids gravitate towards books, especially my daughters, is the artwork. We didn't have this growing up. You didn't see you know, black bodies, black people, black faces on books like that. As soon as I bring this home to be.
Speaker 7: All over, you have some real photos here too.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 18: Grandmother, Yeah, that's grandmother so here. So what y'all need to know is that the artist. So there's three of us that put the book together. The artist that did that is a is a uh So these aren't illustrations. These are actually paintings, paintings and mixed mark and mixed Mendia paintings.
Speaker 2: So this is Lerod Campbell.
Speaker 18: So in our community we know who lew Or Campbell is, like Lerod Campbell and Charles Bibb. So these this he when we put the when when we wrote it, we sent it to him and he just started putting the pieces together for each one.
Speaker 2: The ideas about what we thought the pictures needed to have in that's right.
Speaker 18: The music goes with each line in the book, right. The That's why we wanted people to be able to download it and have it readily available to them. That's why that's why it's wrapped in uh in plastic is because we don't want people to open up the book and then take a picture of the code in order to download the thing. So that yeah, so so so Leroy did all of the art pieces to that and and and you didn't do it on computer. He did it straight, he did it. Took him two years to get all of that together. That's why they feel so rich. That's why they that's why the sense of it is the way that it is so so this this, this, this, this book for me is probably to date one of the most important books I've ever done in that is the true y'all give away six thousand copies, gave away six thousand. We give away six thousand free copies to people in our community. All you have to do is sign up for it, and and we gave them because we wanted our people to have it first, right, because a lot of times what ends up happening is that when we make stuff available, the white folks have access to technology, the white folks have access to you know, people with means have access to it. So we wanted to make sure all you got to do is sign up. We covered all of the posters, we covered everything, and we gave her away six thousand.
Speaker 21: You know, I'm gonna go back to family stuff, my grand again. We say telegraph telephone, tell aneg telegraph telephone, Tell a negro?
Speaker 2: What you tell that negro? And they came, they can grow and droves and I'd love to it. Would it be possible we read a couple couple Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just read the whole book. I can't wait to call my grandma. Like it just feels like I mean, I was raised by my mom and my grandmam, so it feel so home like I read the Who book. But yeah, yeah, thank you, And I love that as one liners too, because it's going to cause conversations exactly, and.
Speaker 21: We want to pause at each point. Now that the first the pictures cannot be seen. They good pictures, the first couplet, and as I said, they're couplets two pages per grandmother. My grandmother's hands are big like sunrise, with fingers thick and coarse, like the corn rolls braided into her silver gray hair. My grandmother's hands picked cotton. Conversations A right, what good she did? And these hands are all the hands are exaggerated so that people can see the depth of what the story and the hands have done. Then this next couplet just stop. This next one. We refer to this grandmother as Granny. Some of us knew to granny, right, So my granny's hands rest on her belly as she hums and size rocks and sways like leaves swirling in the breeze.
Speaker 2: My grandmother's hands left handprints on my heart, hand being on your heart?
Speaker 21: What you mean which so like each couple, like the music and integrating, diversifying your portfolio. We have the album to ensure that the reader and the parent or the guardian has a chance to recognize there's a synergy. There's a way of integrating all these elements and sense recepts. What black folks can brown people came to understand it was about learning auditorially the orc tradition, all these things, making up by hand, watching grandmother cook, and so all these pages speak to artworks that shows a grandmother cooking, shows a young child with a wheelchair. You know, So that are all these things to say everybody has Actually everybody doesn't see themselves in the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one last thing.
Speaker 18: So what we did was is that each of the terms that we use for grandmother were specifically picked and the reason why we picked it. We wove a lot of things into this book in order to have people begin to inquire and ask questions.
Speaker 2: So what we did was we.
Speaker 18: Picked names from the five different nations that brutalize us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 18: There's a name for Portuguese for grandmother, there's a name for English grandmother, there's like all for Spainish, all of So the reason why we did that is that we wanted our people to begin to work with those pieces and then begin to inquire over time, like why is it why is she saying grandma this? But no, this one is just saying that, And hopefully people will begin to look at how black bodies have been traumatized even before we got here, right, And so a lot of the things the music are all points of inquiry. And that's we tell the parents. Listen before you ever even read the book to your child, it may be a month or two before you read the book to your child, Listen to the music. Download it onto your computer, and then just walk around and listen to the music. And then that will begin the stir stuff for you, stuff stuff that you have intended to So that way when you read to your babies, when you read to your babies, you can beget they will pick up on both the constriction and the resource.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to read this to my daughter's pick this book up.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you brothers for joining us.
Speaker 18: Ally is also on the front. There's also people can take workshops with me and with me. Oh you got to do is scan. There's a lot of scans in the and.
Speaker 2: The good Brother Redmond Medicle is going to be at the fourth anual Mental Wealth ex Bot's tomorrow this Saturday's from eleven am to four pm. Sent to Marry Out Marquee in Times Square.
Speaker 18: So you have a book signing and we got a book signing tomorrow at the Sister's Uptown book.
Speaker 2: Book Friday story Is it Friday? So say tonight?
Speaker 18: So tonight we have a tonight we have a book signing. We had one up in Kingston yesterday. Two hundred and three hundred people showed up tonight. We're gonna it ain't quite three five thousand thousand.
Speaker 7: But it's okay, okay, all right, because I don't people in the room. They need to be focused on him.
Speaker 2: Don't let everybody ain't free at the mental but is gonna be in his book book sign That's right, that's right, all right.
Speaker 3: Well it's doctor Reslond Minican. See Michael Rambo. We appreciate you brothers joining us this morning and make sure you go get the book. Breakfast Club good.
Speaker 2: Morning, m I can't wait to read this tonight. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Breakfast Club what a Dallas d j n V Jess HILARI is Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Law and the Rosa filling in for Jess and it's time for past the off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DJ comes, what up?
Speaker 7: Hey? How are you? What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys and gal? Yes?
Speaker 7: I know what you man?
Speaker 10: Guys who is not gender specific?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 2: Each other?
Speaker 7: Whack?
Speaker 5: Actually our video of us partying in the studio when you talked me into talking out way, yes, yes.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, this so well.
Speaker 22: But a lot of people in the comments were saying happy they are to see two women in radio not hating each other.
Speaker 2: Did are you dressed? Was the guys?
Speaker 7: And no no, I said, Hey, guys, guys is a plural kind of like them?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 22: Yes, yes, but that time you've been to school, you obviously don't know each other.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 7: You want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Somebody not seeing somebody, Charlot Magne.
Speaker 7: Do you really want to do this?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do about it. Past.
Speaker 22: I'm not about to parents with you man, all right, So as y'all know, J Cole is back Okay, j coll is back doing what stop playing?
Speaker 7: You know what about its crazy.
Speaker 2: Love what I'm saying.
Speaker 22: What he doing, that's cat behavior because you text me when when the record drops.
Speaker 10: Don't act like you wasn't on it?
Speaker 2: All right, poor Antonio, you are so stayed. That's dope. He's very dope. You know what I'm saying. But like I said yesterday, okay, like you gotta lift drake head up. Keep Drake's head up, you know what I'm saying. On the back, let him know everything will be okay.
Speaker 10: You feel the need to defend.
Speaker 2: Why does he feel the need to defend his decision so much? That's his great decision. He's protecting his piece. I thought it was g who cares with the Internet is his therapy.
Speaker 20: This is.
Speaker 7: Like a diary entry wrapper.
Speaker 5: Like he lets us he's introspected and he gives us he's gonna give it to himself.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 22: I feel like you feel the need to defend Kendrick for no reason.
Speaker 7: You keep in certain Kendricks.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how Kendrick did a number on the game.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you how Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Let me tell how d Ruin.
Speaker 7: King drink ruin. I'm so sorry and.
Speaker 2: Should talking about the Skins. You know what he said. He said, him and Drake make one black man. That's a fact. That's a scientific fact because.
Speaker 7: It's half half.
Speaker 2: Even talking about But you know how Kendrick is really nobody said nothing about Kendrick. You feel the name of the FNN Kendrick, the boogeyman, Charlotte only big guys. It's not a debate. We we gotta go.
Speaker 7: Either one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the records to get to a few otherwise.
Speaker 22: I just wanted, I mean, yeah, a few other lines I wanted to mention was they instigate.
Speaker 7: The free because it's profitable.
Speaker 22: Y'all ain't stopping me in the hook, which makes me feel like an album is coming.
Speaker 7: A hope of album is.
Speaker 2: Lyrics like this. You're a real J Cole fan. I love it that. By the way, these are all revelations that J Cole just came to sixty five days. But he definitely just put out a diss record.
Speaker 7: In the last year, and he apologized he's working on himself to grow out.
Speaker 2: Okay, so much making a decision. I said that when it happened, he protected his peace, So stop explaining that my brother.
Speaker 22: The next record I want to get into is Jordan's Ward and Junie that did a tape together and I'm actually featured on the tape. Make sure you guys listen to the full thing. I'm doing a little something but the records call homebody that.
Speaker 7: I'm promoting today.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Yes.
Speaker 22: Shout out to Jordan's Saint Louis, Shout out to Judy from the d m V.
Speaker 8: I love them.
Speaker 22: And next I'm gonna go with Little Dirts new joint featuring Honcho.
Speaker 7: You got to hear more. You can't cut it out right?
Speaker 4: What does you mean.
Speaker 18: When you're in love is better?
Speaker 7: I was these lyrics because I know Indy ain't happy about that.
Speaker 2: Why they Why are the young man rapping about sex pills and honey packs though he's too young for that.
Speaker 7: Well, they young and they be doing it. They be testing it out seeing if it works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's more of a heightened like an it's psychology. Sometimes people be popping like people be popping perks to see what that's like to.
Speaker 2: We had the gen Singstone. Remember the gen Singstone. You get it and you wet it and then on your pp.
Speaker 7: What is going on the gas?
Speaker 2: Definitely, Hanny is a laxative and yeah, okay, I think.
Speaker 5: I get with Dirk Mant because he said sex on fel the same, when you will love sex on fel the same.
Speaker 7: We leave the club arguing back and forth. You know, I hate that.
Speaker 5: I hate you got some friends that ain't in relationships. They pretend to be your friend, but they really basic be worse. I think he's saying, when feelings get involved and like then you start arguing, beefing about stupid stuff, it can make the other part of it not fun.
Speaker 7: But I mean the toxic person in me, no, because that's totally understandable. Makeup is make up, all right.
Speaker 2: Sex love was amazing. Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 5: That's all we got time for though, Yeah, because y'all argued about draking Kenjer for two hours.
Speaker 2: No, first of all, I love how you left out.
Speaker 5: Glora just dropped, sorry, please don't hit me.
Speaker 22: Corilla just dropped her debut album. We ain't get to play it, but it's fire. I really loved the Lotto record. I really like the Sexy Red record. I really like the Kirk Franklin record.
Speaker 2: That so it's fine. Al right, well, what you got going on?
Speaker 7: Game for the Gods. I'm gonna be in d C tonight with Dame. That's what it's called. Game for the Gods.
Speaker 22: Ray Daniels, Dame Rhetor and I were doing DC Friday, Saturday, Atlanta and then New.
Speaker 10: York on Monday.
Speaker 22: So pull up on us if you're just interested in trying to build network within the music industry, and make sure y'all follow me on the gram at Nils Simone, n Y l A S Y M O N E E E tun to the podcast. We need to talk WNTT LK on all platforms.
Speaker 3: All right now, when we come back, we got my mixed People's Choice mixing, Don't Move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. BP Joe is back to hosting b ET Hip Hop Awards twenty twenty four from Dreas Las Vegas with Gunner E forty, Trina Central C and Travis Scott taking the stage. Premiere It's Tuesday, October fifteenth at eight seventh Central on b ET searching post with hashtag hip Hop Awards owning Everybody, It's DJ n V Jesse Larry Charlamage, the guy we are, the Breakfast Club, Law and the Rosa filling in for Jess Nick Cannon. Still hearing that, Nick, Tell everybody what you're doing tonight in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Selling out the Barclay Center. You know what we're doing.
Speaker 4: We got a bunch of special guests, gonna be head of wilding out live tour. Shout south to tell my man Rick Ross he gonna be rocking with his rod for nine and you know in New York coming out, So you know, we bringing out a whole bunch of people.
Speaker 2: And what other cities you hitting, man?
Speaker 4: We everywhere everywhere from uh, We're going Maryland, We're going in New Orleans, We're going.
Speaker 2: Miami obviously, LA. We're doing that on the eighteen. So that's that's the next one after tonight.
Speaker 3: If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets to see some still some few tickets available and get there early.
Speaker 2: They start on time, all right, Just let you know they start on time. Facts, all right? Now, Chelaman, you can do it something this weekend as well. Yes, My fourth Annual Mental Wealth Expo is tomorrow from eleven am to four pm at the Marriott Marquee and Times Square. You know, it's a free event, open to all ages. Doctor Alfre Brelay Noble will be there, dtr Rita Walker, doctor j Bartonett, Elliott, Connie Shaka Sink call doctor Shann Bryant. Yeah, yeah, why do you want that man invite me to this? That's a very good question.
Speaker 4: We got the same passion, said the same warriors in this mental welless fight.
Speaker 2: You're saying this, we're gonna flying up, flying flying. It's funny you saying because I found doctor Shann Bryant because of you. Yes, I got introduced to herself. That's yes. We rock together to make sure you come there this weekend. It's absolutely positively free, positively free in am to four pm, Mary Marquee, Tom Square. Tyreese will be there in conversation with the good brother Jason Wilson, you know Jason and the baby, right, the baby will be there. Myself, the baby and Shantides will be having a conversation just about uh, just just grief. You know, the baby just launched his mental health initiative in North Carolina. So yeah, Tomorrow, eleven am to four pm, free event, open to all ages. So you see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back with that the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody. It's DJ n V Jess Hilarry Charlamane the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Laura l Rossa philad Infant.
Speaker 2: That's why you're laughing.
Speaker 8: You just told that.
Speaker 2: Men, you was going, I'm glad you. Yeah, you got that recorded. But when I go to court, after.
Speaker 23: I go to HR and I go to court and I get this bag Lauren getting sup poena sa poena Lauren seb poena laurenaena for him to get it right.
Speaker 2: You know, Jesus man, you know he's so funny. It's not funny, but it is. Imagine did he talking to his lays who getting the penis? Who gets who.
Speaker 7: The ponus tax? Relax?
Speaker 2: I hate this? Please? Like did he was on a wide tap asking a Lloyd who getting some penis? He's like no, he said, well yes I do. And I just want to remind everybody. Tomorrow, eleven am to four pm, my fourth Annual Mental Wealth Expo is happening at the Marriott Marquee Times Square in New York City. Man, so I will see all of y'all there tomorrow doctor Alfred Breelayer Noble, doctor Shayne Brian, doctor Rita Walker, Tyreese is gonna be there in conversation with Jason Wilson, or the Baby's gonna be there in conversation with myself and Shanty does. And it's a free event from eleven am to four pm. So we will see y'all to marrow row, okay. And I want to remind Detroit that Tuesday, at five pm Eastern, I will be in Detroit having a conversation with the Vice President Kamala Harris. It's a conversation we're calling we the people, a conversation with the Vice President and myself Charlamagne to God. So all you got to do if you're in any market right any market that has an iHeart radio station, wherever you listening to my voice right now, you will be able to hear this conversation at five pm Tuesday, two pm Pacific on all iHeart radio stations live. And I want you to send your questions to our talk back feature. If you're listening to us on the iHeartRadio app, use the talk back mic and send your questions for the Vice President, Kamala Harris and I will make sure I get them to her on Tuesday. Okay, Now the positive notice simply this Robert Kraft left this raggedy ass card in here. The didn't leave no money, but this is a card with a great message jealousy and NVRE insurable diseases. And it's the one time it is better to be a recipient than a donor. Have a great weekend breakfast club you
Speaker 8: Don't finish for y'all done,