Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. It does bother me that we even have to talk about this, but it also goes to show you the dangerous side of social media. So ay, and when I say this, I'm not dissing the outlet or dissing this term, because that's not what it's about.
Speaker 2: But this blog posted an AI flow.
Speaker 1: Stating that Niani Leaks was coming back to season eighteen of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and that.
Speaker 2: Shemiah was out. So what I saw right, So when I saw this, not sure what the three of you did.
Speaker 1: I kept scrolling to look at what my algorithm shows me, which is anyway. So then I'm like, this is nothing right, this is nothing true story. A few reality stars texted me and said, is this true?
Speaker 2: And my response was you got to be shitty.
Speaker 1: Like you believe this, And they're like, well, you know people are saying it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's no credible source.
Speaker 1: And then it literally became a news today to the point where Andy Cohen had to go on his radio show and say that he is pretty much fine with the current cat as of season eighteen and that there are no changes to the current cast of season eighteen. TMZ reported that Nini Leeds did not receive a contract. I did not think this was going to spread. No pun intended to Dustin's Weekend, but I had no idea this is going to spread, but instead it became like big news.
Speaker 2: But it made me.
Speaker 1: Scared about that you can literally put out anything anything, no matter no matter the source, but outlet how many.
Speaker 2: Followers you have and it will create a story.
Speaker 1: Claudia Jordan And when you first saw this story that Nini Leagues was replaced in Shmia, did you buy this?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: They do this every year, and part of it is wishful thinking from a lot of people that would love to see Ni back on the show. That's understandable. But this season, compared to last season, was so much more together and fun and off the chain and better. They'd be a damnful to stop this momentum. They need to keep it exactly as it is, don't add, don't subtract anybody from the show, and let anybody come back next season and see what it is. We just finally getting into her, getting comfortable. They're they're you know, getting up from out from up under portion's shadow.
Speaker 3: She's become her own housewife.
Speaker 4: There's now beefs between the ladies that they had their own issues with each other, some of them kind of quite swiftly and kind of fake swept them on the rug onder the carpet, and we kind of want to see a little bit more of that next season. This story there's now there's things that uh, storylines that follow now. I think I think it'd be crazy to shake that up again. And let's let this cook for a little while, let it marinate, let it cook, let it cook.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, you know I'm old, so I'll come from the school in the days of the Sun and and the nationally inquirer and shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: All the stuff we.
Speaker 5: Knew was bullshit, and we we knew that we could separate that from actual, credible, legitimate media outlets that we could trust, right, But with the influx of the inner and all the goddamn misinformation. It's I think it's funny that I'm actually grateful that we can use this as an example to show people the importance right of discernment and of fact checking information, right, because this can actually bleed over into some very real areas of our life when it comes to information and misinformation and the difference between the two.
Speaker 6: So just use this as a lesson.
Speaker 5: As much as we all would love to see Nieny leaks back on The goddamn Housewives, it ain't happening next season, okay, And we know that we have a flat out confirmation from Andy Cohen on our hands. Let's let it go, you know what I'm saying, And let's just leave it there. I think that it's just something that people really want. But I don't want to be dumb and gullible, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So because of that, my ego don't want me to be that way. So when I read certain shit, I look at where it's coming from, cross reference that I fact checking, and shit.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see some shit like that and oh a needy come back. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to be like that, so I encourage others to do the same.
Speaker 2: Blue.
Speaker 7: I agree with everything being said. I just think it's so interesting how you choose my words unintelligent. The audience is slowly becoming look at that, look at that mean learning tactic. I don't even think it's misinformation. I think it's disinformation for those Disinformation is intentionally telling a lie. Misinformation means I made a mistake. I didn't check it. Disinformation means I'm a harbinger of chaos, was putting out bullshit to create more noise. And I think the reality TV disinformation is actually the name of the game for some reason that Andy's having the same cast, because even angry rage bait engagement is still engagement, right, I tell this show all the time. I think I was talking to you calls. I said. Whenever I'm doing like a Love Island review or Married at First Sight review, people get mad at me. My income doubles like people getting pissed at me literally puts to me another tax bracket. And I hate that, by the way, I mean I like, but I hate that that's the way that it's done, because if you don't have integrity, what does that do to your brain chemistry that you know that if you get people mad, even if it's disinformation and a flat out lie, you could pay your rent next week. So I think we're entering into a sinister time where it's no longer people are just stupid and trying to not fact check because it's you know, a lot. I don't care who tell it. I think folks are intentionally creating rage bait because a life pays the bills.
Speaker 6: And that is yeah, somebody needs to be I agree.
Speaker 4: And no one ever apolgiz fake information. They don't ever say, you know, they never want to like clean it up, and if they do post uh when they have to, like you know, fast up that they mess up. Small attraction, Yes, thank you, No sleep too much, Houka and lemon pepper wings this weekend, I was very ghetto. Yeah yeah, yeah, retraction that word. Uh, it's always so small. I'm like, you know, it's really really small. They don't really make a big deal out of it. They don't the same blog as I've run with it. They never say my bad, and that happens time and time again, we've all probably been victims of that. They will run their mouth about something and then when you clear it up with proof and evidence, this is quiet in the creek, okay, and no one's saying nothing about nothing.
Speaker 3: No one want to even say, oh my bad nothing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, And let's be clear, when or if Lenithia Monique Johnston Leaks is returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta, it will not be an AI generated post that reveals that. Okay, it will be a big deal that will be embargoed until something else happens. And in regards to Shamia, look love Shamia or hate her when the concert season eighteen, to meya.
Speaker 2: Is not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure if you guys are trying to start this campaign to get rid of her. I'm not here to say anything else outside of what they have said.
Speaker 2: But all I will say is what Andy said.
Speaker 1: Is what he said, Okay, So you know it also goes to show you and it's what you guys are saying.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with this cast.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that, and I do feel like I do feel like if you guys really look.
Speaker 2: At what's about to happen season eighteen.
Speaker 1: We all should be celebrating that everyone is coming back like.
Speaker 2: That's a big deal. It hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you the last season where everybody came back and nobody got let go demoted. Everybody's coming back and everybody deserves to come back. And I'm looking forward to what I'm seeing. And once again, if you did not hear A Month and a Live, it is not true because oh okay, because yeah, Month and I Live is a credible source. We are the TMZ of scripted television. You haven't heard it here first. We will always eat the sores, just like Claudia did when she revealed Pinky was pregnant.
Speaker 7: So Claudia, you can tell we don't rehearse. I'll never be ready. Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, Laudia Jordan is mendicated once again because the Real Housewives. So thank you, Blue. I'm loving here too, babe.
Speaker 7: So the horse disappeared to the shrubs, so.
Speaker 1: Claudia, Barbara Walters, Diane Swayer, Opra Gramm for Landa Watts, Jordan's.
Speaker 2: She revealed exclusively on Month and Alive.
Speaker 1: Thank you Claudia for bringing it home that somebody was pregnant.
Speaker 2: On Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 1: The first look of the reunion that's airing this they drop it is not revealed that Pinky coll is pregnant with her fourth baby. Claudia, what do you have to say about that news besides.
Speaker 2: Congratulations?
Speaker 4: I already said what I needed to say, and bitch is you're welcome. And for the record, I did not say Pinky was pregnant. I said someone on the show says that they are on the show. There's a big difference between me blowing up the spot and saying who if I said what I knew from the reunion team. But you know, there's levels to intelligence and understanding and common sense and I get it.
Speaker 3: So again, when I Frank Graham was my editor.
Speaker 4: At the Providence American newspaper back in nineteen ninety five, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 7: Six, Resident Frank Graham.
Speaker 4: And he told me if we can't if we can't prove it, we can't print it. And that has been something that is my journalistic integrity have stayed.
Speaker 2: A great slogan, Claudia, if you can't prove it, you can't print it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just if y'all don't want me to continue to give you all the truth. This level, I can make my life way easier. But I serve you, the people, the viewers, the person out there that just wants to, you know, escape their real life and come here get teached to everybody else's business. But when I say it, it's a problem, I don't have to say anything else.
Speaker 7: If you can't prove it, you can print it on.
Speaker 3: I would like to challenge the audience. I would like to challenge the audience to please name one time that I was wrong or I was lying.
Speaker 4: I will drink way awful, awfully awful at.
Speaker 2: The rage. Thoughts are gagging with the year ninety.
Speaker 7: Pull out the nineteen hundreds for this, I said, not the horse and buggy.
Speaker 8: Now, listen, back in the day, we had to use white out when we would type up on a type run right out. I was one of the only female journalists at the million Man March in nineteen ninety five at our nation's capital, Brothers for days.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was amazing, and.
Speaker 4: Yes we used have to use water and type and do our research with no Internet back.
Speaker 5: Then, paper roll maps, yeah, rep quest, oh my god, quest.
Speaker 6: Absolutely drunk.
Speaker 3: I'm not drunk. I was drunk last night though, but I ain't drunk today.
Speaker 7: No lawyas good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: So Dustin and Blue, What do you guys think about Gankkey being pregnant?
Speaker 2: And what were your thoughts on the reunion trailer?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, boom I the.
Speaker 7: Reunion trailer makes me excited for next season because it feels like, like I said for the penn ultimate episode, k Michelle said, I've arrived, like she finally came off of being thought out right the came a show. I've seen the the last two episodes and the Cay Michelle that I saw in the preview. I'm excited for next season. Andy is giddy. He is in Messy Bitch Heaven. It is like he's squealing on the couch like I just and also too because somebody refreshed my memory. Why is it that Michelle is so mad at Drew still? I don't understand why. Like every year, I'm confused about why people are so mad at Drew, Like, explain to me, like I'm five so many people at now and Drew's the only person that she's still so angry. I'm just so Claudia, do you know you have the tea? You're the man on the street. Why is k Michelle still so angry at Drew.
Speaker 4: Specifically because they've all squashed their beasts with Portia. Uh huh, and and you gotta have someone to be mad at, and Drew is the easy target.
Speaker 3: Like easy target.
Speaker 4: It's like you know when you see a herd of antelope crossing a river and there's a alligator right, an alligator that's like, oh my god, I'm hungry. I haven't eat in two weeks. They're gonna go for the one that's lagging behind. That everyone's just kind of thinks is a week link and they're not always the weekly. They go after those those ankles and those Achilles hendons. They think that Drew is the slow running antelope.
Speaker 3: She's not.
Speaker 6: She's not.
Speaker 4: She's not stop, miss not gendering, miss miss speaking, she's.
Speaker 3: Miss speaking her. She's not an.
Speaker 4: Antelope that's slow, and you're gonna get her in the creek once again, Clive the creek leave her.
Speaker 3: Through a low Yeah, so yo.
Speaker 4: They just think that, I think because like it don't make sense, like cameras show and Drew will be doing to see what they'll say, I love you, I love your girl, And then five minutes later they read someone it's like a mean ass comment or in.
Speaker 3: A green spin like wait, what happened? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I'll say this in my in my opinion, in my opinion, because we'll get to this later as we recap the finale.
Speaker 2: So I'll just start by saying this and we'll finish it later. I think.
Speaker 1: I think drews a Door and Kay Michelle have both decided.
Speaker 2: We like beeping with each other. I think, to me, to me, and I'll get to this later.
Speaker 1: Drew kind of started it, so I've made up my mind that they are sort of our Kenya Portia. There's sort of our remember Jazzy and Potomac and Okay, just two women.
Speaker 5: We'll get to it if we go into it. We're gonna do what we're gonna do, because I definitely I'm gonna get you for that. When we talk about the show, did that starting? We can't start no story in the middle. Well, go ahead, go ahead, he did, We'll there went out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like, I love Yeah, let's go and the worst.
Speaker 1: In the words of Claudia Jordan's Blue I'm gonna land the plane in a second.
Speaker 2: I love your lamp plans. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that, Okay, Like Karen, well, well, Karen, honey, they were actually friends, that's why they're different.
Speaker 2: But talk about the junior trailer.
Speaker 1: I will say this, I will say this and me and that's will get into it later. I will say this, Brava, brava to the season seventeen girls.
Speaker 2: You ladies exemplified.
Speaker 1: All I mean all eight plus Cynthia right, it's it was, it was. I was proud watching that trailer because for me, it was the first time in a long time that I felt everybody clocked in and everybody's meant to be there. And and that's why it disturbed that you guys, not not you guys.
Speaker 10: That that that that that blog took a momentum of us concentrating on the excellence that these ladies brought on that reunion and try to make casting changes and what I do want you guys.
Speaker 2: To understand and listen.
Speaker 1: I I will say this to the producers of Season eighteen is you, which was.
Speaker 2: The great thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, you guys have a big challenge in a great way because you get to be able to take these different stories and and and do some amazing television with it. I think there's so much pressure now if I'm if I'm speaking honestly.
Speaker 2: For the girls, because you guys have now.
Speaker 1: Cultivated up a relationship, and I think now the work is done to see like how can we appear next season in our authentic selves with these new relationships.
Speaker 2: So I'm I have no note for that re union.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 5: I think that, Like I said, the reunion trailer made me excited to watch all three parts.
Speaker 6: It didn't seem like there were going.
Speaker 5: To be any like lulls or valleys in it. It didn't seem like there was gonna be a lot of filler and fluff. You can always tell based on the trailer and that reunion everybody was quote unquote activated and speaking up and offering opinions and continuing the conversation moving forward.
Speaker 6: So I'm excited. It looked good.
Speaker 5: Portie and Drew both made comments about k Michelle that were nasty after cay Michelle made comings, so were nasty about them. So listen, once the gloves are off, that means we're gonna get some good ass television. And the gloves were definitely often what we saw. So I'm excited and everybody looked nice too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Look at her face. Hit on a gray.
Speaker 6: I thought they all looked pretty well.
Speaker 3: Mean you didn't like everything? What would you think.
Speaker 7: We like aism button? I look, man, choices were made mm hmm, and it looked like the uh the stuff that didn't use for wicked. For some of the outfits, it was it was given. It was, it was given yellow a nick road. It was hit or miss. There was hits and ne were misses. So I cannot tell a lie, but shout out to all the hits and the rest of y'all know some of them looked crazy. I'm sorry. I'm about break the fourth wall, I said, calls a picture like cars? What the is this?
Speaker 3: And so I just this is the face one were bad? Tell me I can say.
Speaker 7: I just I was you have a good poker face. I was waiting for you to blue.
Speaker 3: I am dragged by my Come on now, who didn't look good?
Speaker 7: Just one of the couches was touched by an angel.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what it's one, okay, like pregnancy, it's just an outfit.
Speaker 7: That's fashion show with no fashions. How dreadful. I was visually insulted by Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us are you comfortable telling us at least what your favorite look was and what you're not so favorite look was, only if you're comfortable.
Speaker 7: I'm comfortable saying that green is a pretty color.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the girls in green, I do remember saying, oh, that's a nice shit of green against black skin. So the girls in green looked good. I'm just gonna say this, I think every woman on the show is pretty. I actually think every woman on the show is try I think some of them need to fire their makeup artists. Because there was a drag hand. It was given drag race more than Reunion of Housewives, and so the drag hand was a little bit heavy with some of the girls. And as a girl who I'm a face queen. So when you're out for this costume and you're and you're blushed to your the back of your neck, I'm gonna notice that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that's not just in the reunion, because there was a few episodes where faces were a totally differentult than the neck.
Speaker 3: And if I say one of the names, y'all gonna say I'm hating.
Speaker 4: But y'all can just like read between the lines, and I'm not talking about Porsche.
Speaker 3: She looked good.
Speaker 4: There's someone that is a repeat offender, like the last three or four weeks where this and this is you can go with this that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, with that.
Speaker 4: I wish to get with this and not getting with that. All this mixed matching is not where it's at the New York Kransit line.
Speaker 7: Have to have me out hate being on want time the truth. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start leaving clues because I don't like the blunt and sometimes so.
Speaker 3: Y'all listen, go back at the last one.
Speaker 4: It was like a it was almost like maybe the makeup was from two different makeup bags, like maybe one was for like the day makeup and then one from the cadaver bag.
Speaker 7: Somebody didn't pay the invoice, Claudia, And that's how passive aggressive makeup artists do you You don't pay the invoice and she starts getting real sick around the cheeks.
Speaker 4: That was on the episode. I don't know what I gotta go in the reunion, so.
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the ladies for the candid commentary. Dathin. I cannot talk about looks when it comes to we talk.
Speaker 3: About making the makeup.
Speaker 7: Of God, but the makeup.
Speaker 1: Freedom Beat my face for the Bell Collective, for Union, and I was happy with his work. Yes, Freedom on the Beat, Yes Freedom or for Juice Door. I will say this, I'm gonna move on to Bell Collective, Juice of Dora.
Speaker 2: The way you.
Speaker 1: Look at the finale at Ky Michelle's listening party, keep that hair, makeup squad, whatever you have never looked bad.
Speaker 2: You're already a bad a bad ship you are.
Speaker 1: I think druse A Door is one of the most beautiful women of Bravos.
Speaker 7: She's always been very pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drews Doors face in person is gorgeous. It's nothing to be played with. So the fact that your team drew, I don't know if it was Freedom of the Beat.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Child.
Speaker 2: All I can say to you is you at the fucking Caym Michelle listening party.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: You almost turned me straight. You look that's good. Oh and y'all don't have a thing for Portia. I'm just saying, Drew, really.
Speaker 7: We haven't noticed his hearts look pretty falling and getting back up Drew, So it's aerodynamic. Whatever they did it down he came back up and you were still snatched anyways.
Speaker 2: Uh well, according to fans, I'm a flip flopper, but.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 7: When it comes to high school of yours.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: The only woman that could top me is thy Young and I believe it at that.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, well not the first.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll get to this latter sway, maybe number two. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Anyway. Let's the theaster finale of the Real Husmas of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So the episode kicked off with Kym, Michelle, Pinky and Shamiya. They well, Pinky and Shamia with her daughters. They're talking about, you know, catching up those things. In this scene, Pinky did say that she does miss the light that Shamiya has and she misses Shamia having fun, just based on what happened in Scotland, based on what happened in the last episode.
Speaker 2: As Shamiya's Halloween party when she got into with Angela starting with you Blue, do you think that the spark that.
Speaker 1: Shamia had starting this season did it dissipate towards the end and it's Pinky picking up or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest even though we well, I won't be I want to speak French. I know that when the girls are having a moment a good moment, I clap. And when I think she is laying my said lame. I miss happy Shemiah, like I really do miss when Samiyah was giddy and frolicking and being fabulous and doing a whole stuff and having on running jokes like I missed that Samiyah. I love when came a show last episode said that I can see it's being dimmed. Pinky's picking up on it as well. I actually hope that what we're seeing on camera with the girls pointing that out, that they're being just if not more loving and compassionate and honest with her behind the scenes, because I want the old Shemiah back when we start next season. I really, really really do. The show is more fun when Shamia is having fun. I know ratings don't care if you're having fun, because even if they're beating you up, people are gonna hate watch. But I just as a viewer, actually enjoyed the show more when Shamia is having a good time. And even at that scene towards the end when they were talking about Andrew was saying, Shami, are you in Portia, Africa? And Porta's like, I'm good exactly where I am. I hope Shemiah mixed peace with that. I hope she just mixed peace with it and pivots. That's what I'm rooting for. So yeah, I think the girls were onto something, and I think I'm seeing a glimmer of her coming back out. I almost feel like, and I hate to say this, if there's a new person or a new tension that gets her attention off of Porsche, I think there's a likeness to anybody but Porscha fissing her off, that will bring back the old fun Shamir that we saw. It's like, let's say, you know, Pinky step on her toe something. I don't even care. This, the horse shot on her front porch, I don't care something, right. I think as long as it's not Porscha, we'll get the old Shamia back. So I'm hoping for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stould agree with you.
Speaker 1: I definitely think por Shamiya, well we fell in love last season when she sort of was this honestly like last season, Shemia, at least in the first episode, right, guys, she was like the anchor, like she was the one that she was the one that literally told us like I'm friends with this person, that these preople are friends here. So Shamia was the anchor last season, at least in the beginning, and she did have this lightness and the Shamia that I know in real life.
Speaker 2: Samia is a fun woman.
Speaker 1: When I saw her at the Hawks game before the season started, I do remember asking her.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel comfortable sharing it. It's not a secret, but.
Speaker 1: I remember asking her, like how the season, and she made a face that made me realize it was a tough one for her.
Speaker 2: And even even then.
Speaker 1: Because she wrapped the show in an air, I saw something. The light wasn't off, but it was dimming. And anybody, right, Claudia, after you film reality show, the season may be over, but you're still filming the residue from it. My hope is that she does get back to enjoying herself. I agree with you, I agree with Pinky, I agree with Kim Michelle. I think that I do believe that Shmia finally get it, gets it. I think she gets it now the same way we all and I can say this candidly, the same way we all have said, Kim and show got it like she got it.
Speaker 6: She got it, and I ain't said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like too other.
Speaker 6: It was like I have not said that episodes.
Speaker 7: It was too good episodes.
Speaker 3: Truly, well, yeah, too many BLO episodes. She was the last too.
Speaker 7: At least at least there's an up.
Speaker 6: And I mean the first fifteen was in the toilet.
Speaker 4: Come on, friend, any job where you do good the first two days and then you have twelve days of not good and then the last two your boss will be like, I know you fucking line.
Speaker 3: But that show she has the potential.
Speaker 5: She has it in her because she did it and we've always known that, which is hints to the disappointment right with the performance.
Speaker 6: But my bad, I ain't mean to step on your girls.
Speaker 3: Are holding out hop Yeah.
Speaker 1: I should a follow Blues mandate and not spoke French and said we I should have said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, God forbid the aries agreement with Carlo and Blue.
Speaker 2: So listen, here's the deal, k Michelle and I will go to bat for this. I said it.
Speaker 1: And one thing about me, y'all know, I don't change I feel I have said it from the beginning. Ky Michelle was used to another show that she was on for ten plus years. It's operatedly Clauda can attest to that, right, Claudia, you Dumbo shows. It is two extremely different productions, And I think she finally got it at the end.
Speaker 2: Whether or not it was too late, I think it's it's it's here.
Speaker 1: And I do see her now reunion trailer like, that's the That's the Chemist show I met two thousand and eleven, Like I was proud of her at the reunion trailer. So when it comes to Shamia, I do though Blue, I think Shemiah today. I think today she does not want to be friends with Porsche. I think she doesn't miss Porsche. I think she's accepted the reality. And I do see a lightnings. I was watching her two weeks ago on Watch What Happens Live? Who Shamiyah was on the On her last appearance on Watch What Happens Live? She was first of all gorgeous. She looked absolutely it was.
Speaker 2: Funny, she was funny, she was laughing, she had her the spark was back in her eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm telling y'all, I think Season eighteen could be one for the books. Because Samia's back. Shamia is back, and I think she's now saying fuck these hoes.
Speaker 7: Know, I know you're right. The day that Porscha sent that message on that tweet and I said, do you think Shmiah's gonna respond, you were like, of course she is. I was like, I hope she doesn't. And I didn't see her go ape shit the way y'all warned me. That felt like growth to me, Like that felt like she the old Shamiyah when she was in the trenches of feeling victimized. It would have been a back and forth, the whole melee nasty, you go lo, I go to hell. The fact that she had that restraint, that's what I've been wishing for this entire time, the little bit of the restraint that Pusha shown previously. I want Shmia to have it so that they're they're equals. Like it's not one person deregulated and the other person's strategic. I want two strategic girls who are now veterans, who have learned their hard knocks and who are here to play ball and catch a check. That's what I want to see next.
Speaker 3: Season from them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: I think that Shemiyah is getting a bad rap from everybody, right, because who the fuck? And I love Pinky, love Pinky, love her family, love her on a personal level, right, But as far as the show, who in the hell is Pinky to tell Shemiah that her light is damned? If I was Shemia, even though they're right it has damned, I would have cussed their ass out for saying some shit like that to me. You know what I'm saying, Like, what the fuck you mean?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 5: You better worry about jo Bob. You know what I'm saying stuff worrying about mine? So and that's the level of not giving a fuck. I want Shemiah to unlock, right. I think she's under what far more intense scrutiny than everybody else. I think everybody is monitoring Shemiah's behavior and what she does and doesn't do in a way that they're not monitoring. And take Porscha out of this, because I'm not talking about I'm not looking at Shemiah's experience versus Porscha's, I mean versus the rest of the cast. I think Shemia is getting a hard time right now, and I'll just leave it there. So I like the fact that she's speaking up for herself. I like the fact that next year, next season, like I believe, I agree with you, Carlos, season eighteen, we're gonna get something good because now these ladies are unlocking a level of transparency and of honesty right and and and blunt honest communication that is making for a thrilling watch. But I do believe that Shamiah is under more intense scrutiny than the rest.
Speaker 6: Of the ladies. And I don't know really what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Well, well, because she said the last night, go ahead, Brisia, baby, Brisia Webb, last night love that.
Speaker 2: I think you are. We are more than welcome to and bite you to join the four of us.
Speaker 3: Rista you you clocked it.
Speaker 4: So let me tell you watching this, this Shamiah has lost her light. And why where is the bubbly Shamida of yesteryear. I wish anyone would be in the position to be everyone's punching bag, whether you earned.
Speaker 7: It or not.
Speaker 4: Human nature is gonna make you shut down a little bit. You're not gonna be as bubbly because then.
Speaker 3: When she was bubbly, y'all was calling a corny y'all's calling herm notxious. She just irritates me. I don't know, she's just doing too much. She's doing too much.
Speaker 4: They all do too much in some regard, But for some reason I agree she is just on a different measuring sick or different ruler than everybody else. And I will say this when you really think about it. Every time someone has a scene with smiir they bring up Porsche to her. And Shemiah has tried on multiple occasions to say.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about her, I don't want to talk about her, but they keep bringing her up. And then when she does respond, oh, you can't stop keeping you got Porsche's name in your mouth. They don't do that to Porsche. Every single scene with Porsche they're allowed to talk about.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, she's she's not on the call sheet now, right, So there's that, and they have other things to talk about.
Speaker 3: They have other things they talk about.
Speaker 4: It's like a fuller friend experience with Porsche, right, They'll talk about kids, they'll talk about dating, they'll talk about life, they'll talk about everything else. But with Shemia, they only want to make her existence on the show be about Porsche. When she's over here trying to have a boy manage it, her marriage, failing out, our business.
Speaker 3: But that's still a storyline.
Speaker 4: There's other things they can ask her about, but they choose to always bring a Porsche. And I love Drew and I love Angela, but they do bring her up every time. And then, of course as I won't see inexperience because she's been around for a while. It's a huge difference. I need people to understand. He moongests difference from being a friend of the show than being main character housewife. It's two different experiences. A friend the show, you are a plus one. You only can do a scene when you the person you're attached to. You're the satellite of that person, right, The person you're attached to has their storyline and you chime in. It's never about your life. So when you're it's about you, it's different. It's just different, y'all. And so it's like an abuser whooping their wife's ass, right, an abusive husband and then being like, bitch, why don't you smile like you said when we first got together, and you're like, but there you go, complain it again. It's crazy to me, Like and again, I'm not saying sham is guilt free and innocent. She's done her stuff, but honestly, everyone on the show, we can find something where people got caught in lies, putting ten on twenty, not giving for multiple episodes and a manch of time, okay, Michelle Phaedra, and they're always forgiven for way worse offenses. I keep saying, what is the what do they hate her so much?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Because she talked about her friends you with Porsche when all these people will do They've done so many things on the show and they've managed to somehow get over it right.
Speaker 7: And the plus one is probably why they in her mind because we said to the plus one and it dropped something. Do you do the fact that for so many years, the better part of her decade, Shamillah was seen as Porsche's friend. That's why people can see Porsche as a singular being but have a hard time seeing Shamia without taking a Porsche. Because I have a friend that I've reached to my friend group and they constantly bring me up around this person because I like, to them, that's Blue's friend, right, And I started saying, I want you all to text her without me. I want you all to talk to her without me. She's her own person. I don't want to be involved. I had to explicitly say it because it wasn't menacing. It was just like that's blue friend who brought her into the group. So I'm wondering, Yes, there's maneuvering, but do you think there's also a part of them that always thinks of Shemiah as Porscha's plus one, And now that they've fallen out, maybe next season it'll be easy to see them as through separate beings because the thought was so heavy.
Speaker 4: Maybe, And let me just say, I think Shemia, you know, on one regard she's called she's accused of being Porscha's representative, lap dog, dick rider, all these things, but then also being a hater. You can't be two things at once. I'm sorry with this. I think she went so hard for her friend. She put her own feeling to the back, and let herself get clowned by her in other years, and forgave stuff that she shouldn't have forgiven her four years ago, and overlooked things because I think Shemiah had a lower self esteem than Porsche.
Speaker 3: I really do think that too. I agree and I think you have friends. We can tell one can like get away with a lot of stuff that the other one would not be able to get away with. Like when they remember Porsha and Shmi.
Speaker 4: Were at a lunch or something, met up and Shami was trying to express herself how she felt about something, and the way that she was just like, are you done? Like it was not even considering her friend's feelings. It showed such an imbalance and that relationship and that happens, and Shamiah Levy, girl, but that was your bad for letting someone disrespect you for all the for way too long and seeing you as a be character when you saw yourself as finally like, oh we're we in this together. I would like nothing else. A secure person will like nothing else in their bestie to come on the show. You'll imagine you're like someone that you really rock with and you love. Were gonna run these girl were gonna run circles together. Only one of them thought that, and that was Shamiyah. Porchia was like, hmmm, not too much on my job, not too much on my situation. But it's not Porscha's show. She's not the executive producer She's not any common and she's not Bravo, so you can't dictate that.
Speaker 3: You may feel a way, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that people are being unrealistic and what they expected from Shamiyah to take the beats and the hits, whether earned or not, and also have the audacity to not be chipper. I would be chipper either. I would not be chippy being ignored by someone I still probably love. I'm still hurt by that. Shit hurts, It hurts. It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to say congratulations to her and Geryl for the Sarah GETSI there as of I think they said it was three months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything, that's wonderful news.
Speaker 7: That means okay, that means that we know the stork is coming.
Speaker 3: If Claudia can't say anywhere, wonderful yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So shout out to Gerald and Shamia. They are expecting. So that that's great news and I can't wait to see it. And not so great news, Drew. SOI doorra shot a Seama her mother, and she's looking for a new house. The house is one point three million, it is over seven thousand square foot, have six bedrooms, and she's looking for a new home because as we know now right, so at the time of filming, they were getting ready to go to court. What we do know as of now, as of today, although it could be contested, but as of now wrap allegedly it but is in the document, was awarded full primary custody of the kids and he also gets to keep the house and Drew has to move out. So in this theme, which was so it was so sad because look, I have been hard on Shemia her first couple of seasons. I told Shemia to her not Shemia, I'm sorry. I've been hard on Drew her first couple of seasons. I've told Drew to her face. It was giving me Tala Perry tes some of the acting and the production her rap did. She swore up and down to me, she said, Carlos, I think that's hilarious. It was real, like I promise she was real. I will say this was the realest scene I've ever seen from Juice Dora. I honestly felt bad for her as she was breaking down crying to her mom because in this moment she is talking about how Ralph does want full custody of the kids, starting with you Blue do you think, Look what we have seen the core documents was that allegedly, you.
Speaker 2: Know, rap said that.
Speaker 1: The kids were missing a lot of school, a lot of school in addition to some other things, he did get awarded full custody. As of now, what are your thoughts on that, because the thing is it's not every day that a mother gives rebuilt her rights of primary custody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a lot of questions, I hope. I don't know if we know somebody who's read over the entire transcript of what happened in court. I know, number one, they usually side with the mother, so it is really rare in extenuating circumstances for them to side with the husband. But my first question was if the kids are missing school, you in the basement, why is that not your fault too? So I had confusion around that also to I will say this, being a visible public figure who is perceived to be a celebrity or a somebody who's well known as a woman is the same thing as being a man. Unfortunately, in the eyes of many, like women who are considered boss babes are seen like absene fathers because the assumption is you can't have at all. And since you want to be a boss baby, couldn't possibly also be a good mother. I've always thought that was a really unfair thing to do, because we don't do it to men when they're good fathers. Like if a man's a good father, if he just like pushes a bike, we all want a clap for him. So I was sad when she said that he was weaponizing her actual career against her as a way to stack the deck. And because they're in Georgia, where savvy around entertainment, you would think, but places like Georgia are very conservative when it comes to family law. Don't mistake the fact that Atlanta is seen as a hub for entertainment for the judicial system. The judicial is actually incredibly conservative at times in Georgia. And if he was speaking like, look, I make good money. She's always running around in lays front and on yachts and going to different things with a camera crew. I can see how an old school judge who doesn't have any cultural competency would be swayed by the picture that he drew, even though we know better. And I hate that. And one thing that she said that broke my heart is, how do you think it feels to know that the man that you tried to do life with thinks you're a bad mother. That like, I really almost cried when she said that. And so I think of everybody that we've seen this season. I know it's funny to say, Pink, you do something more than work. And I know we all have strong emotions about what's happening with Shin, me and Portie. I think silently, the person who's been going through the most of the season is actually Drewe and it actually breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: And what I do want to say, I'm gonna get to you next, Dustin. What I do want to do is read what reportedly.
Speaker 1: Has been awarded to rap So Druse Door temporarily lost primary physical custody of her two children the court ling in April of this year. The temporary change occurred during their ongoing divorce proceedings. A judge awarded Wrap primary physical custody during the school year after claims were raised regarding excessive school absences and tardiness while the children were induced care. Both parents continue to share joint legal custody of the children. Drew was granted parenting time on alternating weekends, and the Representatives for Drew emphasized that the ruling was part of an interim temporary order and not a final, permanent custody decision.
Speaker 2: Because of that, though, as of now, that same order has.
Speaker 1: Instructed Drew to vacate the home, and Drew defile court documents expressing excuse me concern over the timeline and financial strain, noting that the ongoing litigation was still moving.
Speaker 2: Through the child support arrangements. So that's the latest. But that's some of your thoughts on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, a lot of people have said that Ralph's the bad guy and all of this because of what man would do it to a woman. There are some people also who have said, look, if what they're reading is true, Ralph has every right as the father to invoke something if it relates to the childcare of his children going to school.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't have no damn kids, but I know one of the worst things you can do is call someone with kids a bad parent, especially in this patriarchal ass society we live in. It's even worse for women, you know what I'm saying. If you call a woman a bad mother, that's worse than probably anything that you can use to insult them right in their character, and so it is rare that you see a father paint a mom out to be a bad mother when you haven't seen I mean, we only get a glimpse into their personal life, right, but we've seen you be adoting attentive mother to her children on camera multiple times, even when they've been on trips. We've seen her make sure she's face timing, bringing up specific occurrences that are happening in the children's lives. So we haven't seen her be a bad mom. So it's kind of jarring to hear that. But those kids need to go to school. And if the kids had excessive absences and relph is in a better position and make sure that they are not truant, right, then great, maybe that's where they need to go, you know, eat breakfast and go to school in the morning. From But attacking her motherhood is something that I'm sure is devastating to her on a personal and emotional level in ways that I can't comprehend. So it's kind of like a final blow when it comes to going back and forth or trying to take a jab at somebody. I don't really know what motivated Ralph beyond what we've ascertained from the court documents about the children missing days of school. I'm not sure what motivated him to that boundary, across that line with her when it comes to them being combative with one another. I'm not sure what motivated him to go that far to paint her as a bad mom. So I just wish peace for their children. The children have always appeared to be well taken care of, well adjusted, bright personalities, So I hope what I hope the children get the best outcome. And like I said, that's crossing the line for sure, So hopefully masculated.
Speaker 7: Dustin't because you know what men feel masculated, They suddenly they get real nasty. I'm wondering if I was thinking that calling them with a bad mother is like the feminine equivalent to masculating a.
Speaker 6: Man mm hm.
Speaker 7: And so it's almost like there were so many jokes about him being emasculated.
Speaker 6: It almost in the basement and not working and shit, and look back.
Speaker 7: To like, yeah, well you're gonna attack my manhood. I want to attack your womanhood. That's nasty work. If that's what's happening in legislation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well one thing, but even with that, right, Because when you think back to like season fifteen, when Drew was on the reunion and she was acting aloof to kind of like summ of Ralph's tactics or whatever, and she was saying how he had beat the I R. S. Drew never painted Ralph as shiftless and unemployed, right, I don't remember remember her doing that. If anything, I remember her painting him as cunning and strategic and you know, a person who would go the extra mile through work related means to get things done. She painted him as a high earner. So it's just it's odd to me. I do think that the two character assassinations are akin to one another, right, But yeah, that's just a lot to me to say, your kids, Mama, don't give a fuck about him.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard to know the real with these cases.
Speaker 4: And if you all have friends that are going through like a nasty, custy battle with their ex, whether they're not on good terms one partners mad that it didn't.
Speaker 3: Work out or whatever their issues are.
Speaker 4: There's so many ways to weaponize the system, especially in the South. My eyes have been so open living down here in Texas.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in Rhode Island now.
Speaker 4: But when I was living in Texas, living in Georgia, and I have friends in Florida going through like nasty Cussey battles, and the ways that they lean towards the fathers. You would think it'd be towards the mothers, it's not. And they do, like Blue said, they are very really conservative judges. And a lot of times the female judges are even worse than the men because they don't want to do what they can ad buy it to the mothers. And a lot of times they're a lot hotter on the mothers than they are on the fathers. When a father misses appointment after appointment, have to pick up after pick up at the date, and says I had to work, and then when he does the minimum, it's well, he's trying to be a good dad. And then when a mom is trying to balance motherhood and having an actual career and working and not just leaching out this man, you know, she's unfit. She's not prioritizing her children because they still have his idea in America, in the world that a woman's first and only priority should be the children and work is work.
Speaker 3: Goals be damned. I mean look out.
Speaker 4: They dragged Ice of Curry for having the audacity to say, sometimes I just happen to wonder what I could have been, not saying I hate my life.
Speaker 6: I just wonder.
Speaker 3: They dragged her.
Speaker 4: They say she wants to be with other men, And this is how I look at this broad They drag her, and I think I have a friend that a really good friend that I'm witnessing the way that this man will her baby, will miss phone calls with the daughter and ask her to switch dates, and she'll always accommodate. But the one time she'll asks, he won't do what he refused, or he'll set her up to get a missed phone call, and then that goes on her record and they build a case against you. It's also they don't have to pay you child support, right, it ain't really about the well being of the kid. A lot of times, not saying a round, but a lot of times they will weaponize the system against the moms.
Speaker 3: Now, and yes, the pendulum it does swim both ways.
Speaker 4: Maybe there are a lot there were some women that were abusing the system, but damn it, let's not act like there are men that do the same.
Speaker 3: Not saying Ralphis. But let's keep off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when I say both on me Drew Raph, I don't know nothing about Drew and Ralph situation that you know. Listen, drews appealing and we'll see what happens. What I will say, based on my knowledge of other people. Once again, this is not related to jew and Ralph. I will say that, Claudia. Unfortunately from my experience with other women who I know I have, I know women who have used the system to make their men appear to be non active bothers. I know women who have encouraged a lot of things, and it is it is unfortunate too, because I do want to say this, there are some men who actually want to be in their kids' lives. You know this, this whole stereotype that you know black men are diaby dad. Statistics have shown that that's not the case.
Speaker 7: Present white father's. That's my favorite stat Black men marry women more Black men are better fathers, and so we were conflating marriage with fatherhood than they're different exactly.
Speaker 2: So I will say that.
Speaker 1: And again this is once again because no clip this, I'm not talking about you and round. What I am saying is I personally know, women who have lied under oath.
Speaker 6: That's awful to paint their.
Speaker 1: Child father as a bad person because they wanted to teach him a lesson. And what I do think is it is happening. Like Claudia said, the pendulum has ship swifted, for sure. But I do think what is unfortunate is for both parties. What has what has been lost in all of this is what's best for the kids.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And and and that's what makes me sad because your children and this is this is what I don't think parents understand.
Speaker 2: I don't care if they two or twelve, they will always remember what you put them through.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, my parents all the time.
Speaker 3: Sh yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I had some experience being around Drew, of course outside of Housewives, but I'm not on that. But like, just so like we had to like spend a lot of time together last year when we were promoting our movie Run. And when I tell you that girl was working herself damn at her death and trying to be all things that everyone trying to be on set. She would leave one set, she would leave the movie, fly back to Atlanta, do something with her kids. Film Uh, you know, film some scenes over there, come back. She was working herself so hard and going back and forth that she got pneumonia. She went to the hospital more than once, and she was really, really sick, and I remember being like, damn, she was facetimon She was like she was not sitting down, and it almost.
Speaker 3: Felt she was frantic, like I have to do this.
Speaker 6: I got to miss school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 7: He's back. I had a Fatia was about to drop. Here it comes Dustin.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Claudia, And I remember being the er and I was like, damn, so imagine that. And then you got this guy yeah before.
Speaker 7: Just waiting for you to fuck up so he could tell the judge.
Speaker 5: I want to make a note here, right, just because Drew does not have traditional custody or whatever the specifics of their agreement is, we are living in twenty twenty six, that does not mean that that she loves her pildren any less. They can have a different family structure that that that does benefit the children beds and maybe that does look like Ralph taking him to school.
Speaker 6: We don't know what the fuck that means.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, But I just don't want to shame Drew, and I don't want people to misunderstand the fact that that judgment or whatever that does not then equate to Drew being a bad mom. That's just what their family structure looks like right now. And I just want to I don't want to conflate the two. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, I want I.
Speaker 1: Want to say again represent to Tiest for Drusi, Doorra said and I quote that the ruling was part of an interim temporary order and not a final permanent custody decision. So Reps for Drusi Dora said that this is not a final permanent but just one in the meantime.
Speaker 7: I say that because the scream made it looked like she was going to like the screaming, it looked bad.
Speaker 1: Well, well, the thing is this, Well reason why I was like, damn, you want to jail? Like yeah, and the reason right, no real talk and the reason why I wanted to. I want to make it very clear the court documents have stated everything we talked about, and I want to make clear that drews Raps outside of what we read the court documents, Drews Reps said that what we read is just temporary.
Speaker 4: Back to the thing, about the South cast is I am thank you for the ladies in the comments that are saying they are going through similar things in the South and sharing like how the system really is really not fair.
Speaker 3: Right, I know someone I know, y'all you have a story for everybody. Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty three, I have I've lived a lot of life, Okay, I got a lot of people, I got a lot of friends that the baby daddy right was how to take a psychological test and was diagnosed as a sociopath, and that was not enough to stop to stop them from handing over way too much time to this man. They said it was one of the worst cases they've ever seen. Okay, one of the worst cases they ever seen, and they still let unsupervised visits happened. And my friend was fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting, and it was horrible. She was she she was drained her all her money going through this. But then when you don't have money to fight and against one of these motions and you lose because of that, on paper, it looks like, oh, you lost custody, or you're a.
Speaker 3: Bad mom, you're unfit.
Speaker 4: No, it really goes deep in that there's so much financial abuse that happens, especially if the one parent has way more money than the other. They can like beat you on paper. You know, they can piss the whip you through lawyers and fees and you can every time they file in emotion. You gotta respond. And when you run out of money, you stop responding, you try to represent yourself, you start losing, and then they'd be like, oh, unfit mother, and you can't say anything publicly about that person or they will that be another ding against you.
Speaker 3: And it happens to others all the time.
Speaker 4: There's so many women that have their kids taking away from them and put in danger and custody with these these abusive fathers or mothers.
Speaker 3: And it's really bad, y'all. We need a whole overhaul in Ron.
Speaker 4: DeSantis, in Florida, Marble and a lot of states in South greg abb in Texas and Georgia is not too far behind with some of these wats. I'm telling you, they are letting kids be handed over to abusive parents. So because they're so afraid of what we don't want to keep.
Speaker 6: That you know, we're not talking about yeah, because you know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: And I'm not clumping Southern men. I'm saying the system, y'all, and there's also unfit mothers. I'm saying, the system is very skewed.
Speaker 3: You just can't run with.
Speaker 6: Kim's ghetto ass. Kim's Osiak Prime.
Speaker 5: You know, don't damn money going with that lady husband. Now, there's always some ghetto shit going on in that camp. You've seen the ladies.
Speaker 6: She's going with some ladies husband, and now the lady allegedly going with Croy again.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, the parking lot. Her new boyfriend's ex and Croy were spotted making eyes at each other in the parking lot like they had a wife swap.
Speaker 6: Got a fuck the too, if I was. You know what I'm saying, I've.
Speaker 7: Done that for real. So I've looked at clean life, but I have moments.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's we need love and country.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: To follow and let them cameras follow Kim and Kroy and all them goddamn cheering, you know what I'm saying, all them them children running them up over there in that house.
Speaker 7: See do you see that his car said hide me Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we're talking Kim, that's why you like you love him?
Speaker 3: You love.
Speaker 2: So one thing that happened in this episode, that's sort of.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 2: I want to get.
Speaker 3: Figure out Bazosia. Do you love him?
Speaker 7: Not Kardashian Zosiac.
Speaker 3: So that's that Kardashian. No, I think he.
Speaker 7: I know he likes Kim Kardashian, but I want.
Speaker 3: To make sure we love.
Speaker 6: Tell them one this guy young we need love and blue Grass.
Speaker 3: We love and cigarette.
Speaker 2: I love your child first of all, not gonna say love in new Ports. I can't rock.
Speaker 6: I love me too.
Speaker 2: So I love all the girls.
Speaker 7: You know, man, we can't talk.
Speaker 1: But honestly, little quick story, I was talking to it about girls today and we were just I just wanted to talk to her, and long story short, she was like, I know you love us, and.
Speaker 2: I said, I love all your girls.
Speaker 11: And she said, I know you have a hard job to do sometimes. And I said, you know what it is, what it is, I said, I want all you girls to know. I stick to the episode and I'm my business and it is.
Speaker 2: Atlanta. I won't say this. The thing is, I'm no longer.
Speaker 3: I'm no longer.
Speaker 1: I think it's hard. It used to be hard. And Claudia doesn't know this. Blue It used to be very hard for me. But I will say this, I have made a decisions now because listen, I don't know what's having my life, Carmen Jennifer Hudson. I am changing dream Girl soundtrack. The thing is, I feel like as long as I stick to the episode, even if if you if you're mad at me for talking about the episode, then there's nothing I can to help you.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's I'm being nice about it. I don't, but I will say, Hi, Kim Zosiak and Kardashian. So I want to get to Cather.
Speaker 6: She ain't here that she had the casino.
Speaker 2: Where Scooter.
Speaker 1: So speaking of what's going on with dad, Kelly met with Pedra. So Claudia Phedra is Kelly's attorney. Sorry, go ahead, we all just work here. Go ahead, carls oh So, Dustin you good?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm. This Kim Zosi texting me, I.
Speaker 2: Bought up okay.
Speaker 1: So Caedra is representing Kelly as they are going through you know, Kelly's custodial situation, child support, back, child support, you know her with her ex husband.
Speaker 2: Pedra is at the law firm, she has her she has a team of people.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it to day. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not why you make that face. So I wasn't gonna say that you make that face.
Speaker 2: In order for me not to laugh, I have to breathe and breathe out, okay.
Speaker 7: Or was it like an actual law office? Okay, your producer just want into the logistics.
Speaker 3: That was a real team.
Speaker 6: I would have had that ship at the funeral home if follows her.
Speaker 2: Dead Blue asked if Phaeder was working out a we work. I just I just want to know.
Speaker 7: I want to learn from you as a producer.
Speaker 3: Notice, I'm not saying anything. It's Blue. Y'all be mad at her. Don't be mad at me this week.
Speaker 7: I don't care for it.
Speaker 3: Then I got to say I so.
Speaker 1: Phaeda followed emotion, followed the motion for child support payments, and she also followed the emotion to have a kids shut on TV. Kelly looked busily sad what was going on? In the end, Phaedra bought her a Breastplate of Righteousness, which was a gift bag with a brawl Blue to loose mup? What did you think of dress scene with her legal team and buying Kelly?
Speaker 3: A video review? Nineteen I will limp it.
Speaker 7: Look, but God give Bobby Brown, so let me blue to not okay? So, I mean Kelly looked nice and she is Brown lawyer at Onesie. I didn't realize they were.
Speaker 2: That close by the way up Blue. Kelly says, Hi, No, she didn't said she liked pink.
Speaker 7: I got people to don't play with Look, Kelly, I'm you being offended by objective reasoning doesn't surprising me. It's the cases. So I look, man, I.
Speaker 3: Curls.
Speaker 7: You can't you turning red? Friend?
Speaker 9: You turn I don't know what's first of all, I don't know if the spirit of justice hire tonight and I am turning red. I've never seen a red nipples on the black man.
Speaker 7: Yes, go ahead, friend.
Speaker 3: He gonna do menopause. The menopause that he's gonna do.
Speaker 4: The menopause should be going to you know who you hire, sir? If you adjusting his are you adjusting a penis?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because it was.
Speaker 1: Exercise.
Speaker 7: You a lie. She did a whole lie.
Speaker 6: She did not say that.
Speaker 1: He literally didn't say all little back, ask Claudia the hands what they just did to you?
Speaker 2: They have me the Claudia. They want to go under a housewart pages, Claudia said, fuck you bitch, and look I'm gonna like Clauia did not say that now she said this, but no, I actually.
Speaker 7: Don't have any beef for Kelly. In fact, I went back and watched episodes. There's episodes where me, Claudia, and Dustin are all saying she needs to say because she's working for her check.
Speaker 6: I personally yes, the fact that we.
Speaker 7: All echoed each other repeatedly. What I think is happening is she probably first away by when I said about Shamiyah, and she's being protected from her friend. And as someone who's had friends be attacked publicly and I protected them, I can't hate on that. I'm prussell bridge of Kelly. You talk about her now we got we got beef. So I'm not a hypocrite. I understand the game. So yes, keep liking Pink. So like I was saying about Kelly, and and and I think that a broken clock is right twice a day. And despite what Claudia might have informed us, being a journalistic, you know from the night teen hundreds about Bobby Brown's that maybe in this instance Phedro could actually figure that out and do something with a living body, right, So yeah, I you can't be a standard and a hand me down.
Speaker 6: But so I'm I'm a living.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm trying. Okay, I'm doing my best.
Speaker 3: What are you trying then?
Speaker 2: What are you trying trying to the standards?
Speaker 7: The standards if Marlow Hampton didn't happen.
Speaker 3: So remember two ways ago Blues and I have nothing against Kelly have everything Kelly.
Speaker 7: No, I have nothing against Kelly, but I also have Wi Fi and I watched I also have Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna give. I'm gonna give as you.
Speaker 7: Deserve an Emmy because the way you just kept your face in one piece, the lies, the lies you almost broke that lady kept talking and Carlos just kept counting backage from one hundred, and you saw his spirit leave his body. He's like, it's gonna be the best clip. I'm gonna give five billions. Kelly paid the way for it for Kelly. So no, I will say this. Here's the thing that I think is gonna sound crazy. I actually a part of me wishes that Kelly and Drew could figure out how to do a truce because they're both going through similar things right now, like have you noticed that, Like they're both going through husbands who are are doing weird things with children and the footage, they're both going through a dark knight of the soul. They're both sting his weak links will get picked on a lot. They're both feisty and hard to kill. I kind of like a bitch that you y'all know. I don't like anybody who's pussy. The one thing I will give Kelly, even if she comes up my leg and tries to drag my wig. I like her spunk. I like her. Yes, yes, if Kelly was in the room, she and I would be going back and forth. I like that shit. I respect it right. So I'm kind of hoping that Fader can get that once in a lifetime look that she's been waiting for recently, help.
Speaker 3: Her like winning a case.
Speaker 7: Yes, broken clock twice, it's six fifteen twice a day. And I'm hoping that if Fadri can you know, pull a rabbit out the hat, that Kelly can go back to being, you know, the lucid, fancy free girl. We loving her T shirt and her panties, setting the standard and hangs her way.
Speaker 4: Didn't and I hate to say this, you know, I hate compliment. I hate compliment and a fake ass dish.
Speaker 3: But didn't she do actually some good?
Speaker 4: Like didn't she get her like able to let the kids film and all that like she made some she you know what now this.
Speaker 3: It's not like you did good good good?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And not only did that shout off to Parks Esquire, she got the kids to film.
Speaker 3: Are going too far?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Drug that's her name, shout out to Favor Squire.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a doctor too.
Speaker 4: I got one of them honorary to give all the Atlanta celebrities, mey tyres.
Speaker 3: Everybody was taking. We all had that same black and red gown on.
Speaker 7: And had this.
Speaker 3: That was all my show and we all okay.
Speaker 2: Graduated, be graduated from law school?
Speaker 7: Which which one?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 2: I believe? If it's okay, what are the bulldogs?
Speaker 6: Is that the University of Georgia Georgia?
Speaker 7: Right? Actually?
Speaker 3: Blue, I heard you, Blue, I heard you say I was looking to shut up mean shady.
Speaker 7: It's my tism. I didn't medicate today.
Speaker 12: Man, we are Anyways, not only did she get awarded the kiss at film, she was also able to have which is Look, it's unfortunate that from what Bravo said at the end credits that unfortunately, or how do you want to see it, the husband have to go to jail until he was able to pay back thirty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: In back top support payments.
Speaker 4: So you know what, we give her a hard time, but when you're right, you're right, and we got to get props. She did that on that and I and I believe did she do it for free?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And that's and that's dope.
Speaker 4: Listen, Pedra, your makeup may not match, but you did it on this scene like you really did.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, I wasn't suposed to say that ship you did?
Speaker 7: Hold up for the shows?
Speaker 3: Where's my degree from? I don't have to have an agree to talk shit about people on reality TV.
Speaker 4: If you think that, I'm sorry. I got a bridge feed to buy, Like, get out of here with that. Anyways, I'm giving the lady props.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me off here. She did good that. I think that's great.
Speaker 4: It was nice that she offered to do it, whether for the cameras or not, she's still put in the work. She did it and having a successful result after all the fat shade with losing case and all that kind of stuff. Listen, when when she's doing right and doing good, you gotta give it to her. And that's dope that I'm not mad that I think this is actually super dope.
Speaker 3: I really do. But we don't have we don't huh No.
Speaker 7: The one thing I'll say that my mom's a scorpio. Scorpios like Chris Jenner, they will do anything and involve their kids. I think the mother and Pedra stood up for the mother and Kelly, so I actually do believe that's sincere. I always sincere. But I think mother to mother. I think that's what was probably the emphasis for her to show up Cala like that exactly, Nica, not doctor Claudia girl.
Speaker 2: So what are we all so saw? Was that a therapist is so doctor.
Speaker 7: Ken because the way he was ribbing on her stuff. Okay, this is some.
Speaker 1: Real shit and and listen, I don't know doctor can and it is what it is, and we listened. I'll speak for myself because like Blue said, this ain't French. I wasn't say, well, who told my girl? Should mea don't you ever once again in your life to work at a conference.
Speaker 2: Room in a business meeting.
Speaker 1: Yes, enough, doctor Ken, I don't know you my brother, to be on camera as a doctor while you're there to celebrate Drew's mother. And the way you sort of hugged Phaedra for the extended period.
Speaker 2: Of time that you did.
Speaker 1: I I thought that was just beyond inappropriate. I thought about the wrong place. I thought it was the wrong time.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the.
Speaker 1: Wrong sort of situation to put Phaedra in. I honestly felt bad for as a woman having to.
Speaker 6: Oh well on the dead homies. That's a fact. That's a Fendi fact.
Speaker 5: He definitely made us think about Syne Bryant's foolishness. Don't say well, I will, I will. He made us all think about fake doctors, doctor Taye, the nigga from season four, and Rai's car party. Yeah, Doctor Francis would never ever, and neither would doctor Sherry.
Speaker 7: You that song is in my head, that woman brace claud You know that song? I want to grab you in Chris brother, it felt very sexual. I feel like his little peep slid up a little bit. And here's the thing. To think it was fat is something that I do. There's a thing called fight or flight, but people don't talk about freezer Fawn where you say something like fawnish and cute and then slither away so that the man doesn't have a violent reaction. Favor fawns when she's nervous. Sometimes I do it too, sometimes right like, well, I see you, Fred, get him off of me. She was trying to keep it cute because she didn't want to embarrass him, but I could tell she was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: She was uncomfortable and listening about faiths a scorpion.
Speaker 1: If you watch the show Old Faedra definitely lean into like the flirty stuff.
Speaker 2: But it was just it was something in that moment that I and and again maybe it was just me.
Speaker 1: I felt uncomfortable for her, like she did not look comfortable. Now, look, it's maybe they know each other, and that's how I.
Speaker 2: She She didn't look comfortable to me.
Speaker 3: Watching the same show that she was.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: Beyonce exactly is lie and act like I was moaning.
Speaker 4: I don't moan when I'm gonna come when Steven Seagal tried to sexually harass me in his house with his hair. Plus, I didn't moan. I certainly did not moan. And yes, we all react differently.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 4: Okay, I may freeze you're right A freeze one thousand said, but not a shimmy and a a shimmy and a titty bump.
Speaker 7: No fee. I'm a fonner, though I'll crack a joke to like, man, I'm not about to do with y'all. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not listen.
Speaker 3: Let's stop at giving her props for helping Kelly.
Speaker 6: That was dope.
Speaker 4: She had some great confessional looks this season. She finally woke up at second last episode. She did great in Scotland. I'm giving her props, but what I'm not gonna do is act like she was this victim in that moment. He was a creep, yes, and she lean into it because loves you to think she's so sexual. And that's my I'm sticking to what I said. I don't give the damn who agrees with me.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: Don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And to be fair, we haven't heard her say that the man made her feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Carlos was just saying that's.
Speaker 7: True to him, she was uncomfortable. They think she she know I would.
Speaker 1: Say she looked uncomfortable uncomfortable to me, but like doesn't said And Doctor King's defense and his defense he was a per he was, and and that's why I said, I don't know their relationship, you know, like like like me and Dustin, we have a little thing and it's innocent and it's fun naked eye to look whatever. So that's what I'm saying. Perhaps that's that's their thing. I just felt that I thought of and listed. Maybe it made me uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but and that's fine for you to say that too.
Speaker 1: Si Vader did not say anything about this scene raindrops laying on the comments. But I don't think Padre has me in a comment about that particular moment he was.
Speaker 4: He was get asked wrong, no matter what her reaction was though her neck, he was And then he went and did it with someone else.
Speaker 3: It was like her and someone uh.
Speaker 7: Was like, yeah, you're my therapist.
Speaker 3: It was two women that he rolled up on and that really with her and someone else, who's the other one? He was like in their air, he was gross.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think he if he's a therapist, I don't. Here's the thing, discernment, right, The thing about being a therapist is it's one of the few jobs no matter how good you are, how you are socially is a direct correlation time, but you can be trusted professionally. One of those jobs where you actually cannot separate them. So I feel the itck deeply doing that. I would fight his nigga.
Speaker 3: That's right, Porscha.
Speaker 4: He was with her and porstch of shout out to you because you did check him a little bit like you was like and I like.
Speaker 7: Fight and Fadris Faun. They've always been fight versus fun those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was just a little weird moment.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Porscha, though, Porsche and Sway had a conversation about the state of the relationship. What we saw last week Dustin but the Blast told Porscha that he's in love with her in this episode.
Speaker 7: How do you keep saying that? Carlos, he.
Speaker 5: Said, sitting up there looking at them Lego people with that drawing in Beard talking about talking about so I think I'm out with that sponsored by Please.
Speaker 6: He's probably a great person.
Speaker 1: But as a former client of Beijing Products, I will say that myself, Sway and Porsche a ive seen to update each other on the state of the relationship. I will say this, Ty Young is number one. Sway is a close number two. Sway to me, it's a fine, fine, fine woman. Before I move on as the only pant sexual on the panel, Blue, what did you think of Porsche and Sways dynamic?
Speaker 2: Because I know my girl, I don't.
Speaker 1: Care what anyone says, and we can disagree on this one, and we could. I will fight y'all on this.
Speaker 2: I know Porsche. Porsche is in love and in lust with Sway. And now this Way took off the glasses. I said, Oh Porsche, I get it.
Speaker 7: I mean it. I've been got it. Oh yeah, Look man, I've said this before. The right stud can digmatize you, right, So I just I have said it before. I know the markers of someone who knows what they're doing. Sway, No, she right, she pronounces just want to be respectful? Is that she pronounced? Y?
Speaker 6: Always says she when she no.
Speaker 7: Sway has that thing that would make you yeah, Sway has that thing that have you howling at the moon. And here's the thing someone who is swaggy in that way, who is secure, And it's called masculine center. Right, So you can be a woman and still be a queer woman and be centered in your masculinity. That happens all the time because they don't subscribe to the gender binary the same way. Sometimes, ironically, queer people are more secure in their masculinity than straight man and I hate it here, right and so I think Sway might be the man of her dreams, but is a woman. And I think there's something around being someone who is secure a masculinity and also secure with their queerness and not in the closet. And I saw Sway on my YouTube Sway got money.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize swear was that rich money money.
Speaker 7: Hey in her mansion developing other wings. I said, oh, you got money money, And I've been informed by a little bird that you know porsia life people who are financially and fiscally responsible.
Speaker 3: Where would you get that from?
Speaker 2: Just birds?
Speaker 7: So and so Stray is fine, got money, secured the masculinity. I know she good with the sex. You see how she hold her hands. The hands are imported with the lesbians. So yeah, I porscha. I love this for you, child, And Sway got a cousin.
Speaker 1: I might tap back in, Oh okay, so Sway, if you're listening, if you have a gay cousin, oh my bad. At Blue Centric, Claudia Jordan did did Porsche finally find the one?
Speaker 4: When it comes to Sway, I'm sorry, I'm so distracted by your titties this whole show, Like every time you put your hands up.
Speaker 3: I see both aeros and it's like, yeah it did.
Speaker 7: Yes, our Carlos around they're red.
Speaker 3: Because it's local eggs and local eggs are brown.
Speaker 6: Is a motherfucking fool?
Speaker 7: Love me? What isn't the air tonight?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship swearing here Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Well, don't ask me about saying because that it was in my tagline and it didn't work out.
Speaker 7: It was it wasn't my choice.
Speaker 3: They made me say that ship. I didn't say that. I knew it was a set up.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Enough about that. So I think Sway wants to be there to stay. I think Sway is very much. I feel like Sway is when thousand.
Speaker 3: Percent in love. And I don't know. I'm not Porscha's friends, so I don't know how she talking. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, Carlos is convinced, but it could be lest In the beginning, lust feels just like love, or it could be love.
Speaker 7: We don't know.
Speaker 3: Time will tell on that. I hope it is love.
Speaker 4: They do seem the light up around each other. But I also feel like Porsche loves love. We've also felt that about I mean about Simon, you know what I mean Like, I also felt with him like they seem to have some chemistry when they were out, when she was had that man in them club at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: He was tired, he was past his bedtime. He's exhausted.
Speaker 7: Nah, what.
Speaker 6: What was you gonna call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all heard it, Claudia, you know what the gaslight me on a live television.
Speaker 3: A celebrity lookalike?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Who's his celebrity lookalike?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: They had said, yeah, oh wow, oh that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Why why why, that's how he was. We got the bad I fucked up the joke. Damn, damn, damn. Now there was a time that I remember seeing the you know, the clips. It was all over the internet. There was the clubs and they was beaming, smiling. The wedding, they both they it wasn't just him looking happy. They're both really happy. But I do think that there is something that seems.
Speaker 4: Very real about her and sway they do seem like they there is They're very very into each other. I I really do think that, and I hope for Sway's sake that Porch's series and it's not just lust and something different. But I think Porsche has been leaning towards us for a while, you know what I mean. So I hope it's real because I think they're adorable together. I think Sway comes off like the right amount of like confidence and cool and not like thirsty for a ten doesn't seem it does. I detect zero traces of using Porsche to get on. It does seem like very authentic, and for that, I hope it is for real, for real. It would be nice to see any of these relationships kind of like ride off into the sunset and be like they're forever, you know what I mean. Like I I love to see people that are happy, whether I friends or not. But I just love seeing black love and I think it'll be dope. And it also kind of takes a stigma off of the l in the in the community. You don't really see many representations of that on television. You really don't, you know, you really hardly ever see it. You see bisexual, but you made people on lesbian relationships and and in a place where it's not used for fodder for jokes, you know what I mean, Like you don't.
Speaker 7: The boys so especially yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Boys the front and center of the girl. You never see lesbian relationships kind of being featured on any real show.
Speaker 2: And and Judy that's like the only one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if people still make fun of it and talk shit.
Speaker 4: But I think this could be one of the ones that kind of like kind of blaze kind of blaze the trail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm happy for Porsche.
Speaker 5: She seems genuinely happy her and so like doing a thing they live in life and then making memories and Porscha's daughter look happy.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Dennis is a nice person, you know what I'm saying. I feel like they figured it out, and they're figuring it out, and I'm happy for Porsche. And I actually admired that in fact, that Porscha don't give a fuck. Porscha is going to chase her happiness until she secures it. And I actually think that's something that, in a healthy way, we could all do well to mimic. You know what I'm saying, Like, focus on your happiness and chase that ship and don't give a fuck. With nobody say, I like, I'm happy about Porsche.
Speaker 2: Would you ever entertained?
Speaker 3: I like Dick too much? And I like a nice arm and a strong back, and I like I like I like Peenie.
Speaker 7: I like how ploral penises what penis is two or more?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just not thinking of one particular one.
Speaker 7: So okay, I said that, friend.
Speaker 3: And then I like how it feels when it first goes inside you and it's new.
Speaker 2: At the beginning.
Speaker 1: You know what kind of.
Speaker 3: Any quiet for a second. I love where you go. I like that hold your sister right and you're like you're bracing for Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: Not the model kicked one.
Speaker 7: I know this.
Speaker 3: I know this new bitch ain't trying me already, Jamie, you knew here. I know you ain't doing like that.
Speaker 4: We just didn't know each other. I know a new bitches not just take me off the screen. I'm gonna do to get you. You can have yours out and I can't go.
Speaker 2: Claudia, this is like fine, okay, Carlos.
Speaker 7: He said, first of all, this.
Speaker 3: You have, Jamie, I don't called you out your name and it wasn't even you.
Speaker 2: I agree with your Claudia me and Dustin Jamie, I love you.
Speaker 7: What do you think.
Speaker 2: I said? We agree with you. Me and Dustin like hearing that, so so.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm giving it. Shout up from the other side.
Speaker 6: That's me. I'm telling you like.
Speaker 7: I'm somewhere in the middle of l.
Speaker 2: Although this is not about black love the way Sway and Portia is, there's another lesson relationship that we got to get into, and that is Angela's daughter, Amari.
Speaker 1: What we all know is Angela Oakley and her daughter Mari am A so beautiful and so sweet. You can tell she's like a really good good girl. So sean love for raising such a smart, brilliant girl. They are having a family meeting. Charles Oakley is there, and what we learned is Angela said that when they eloped her daughter and the wife, that she never spoke to her daughter's wife about this. Then we learned from Charles that Angela feels left out because she is close to MARII and feels like she kept a secret for so long. Amari then facetimes her wife and.
Speaker 2: A lot of people on.
Speaker 1: Social media reacted because they did not expect a wife to not be black and were wondering if that had anything to do with the hurt that you see in Angela's eyes, which I don't think that. I think is what Charles said. I think that Angela is close to her daughter, and no mother wants to know that. I thought we were close, but we weren't close enough to where you did not inform me that this girl who you said was your friend and was cool with the family or siblings, is somebody that you ended up marrying. That's what I think of it. But Blue, were you surprised when you saw the revelation of who the wife was?
Speaker 2: And what do you think the real deal is?
Speaker 7: I was surprised, not in a neutral way. I just wasn't what I expected. I actually did expect more of like a Sway or someone black. I will say this, and I will shoot some belts of parents, even the most loving parent, when their child comes out, finds themselves having to mourn what they assumed their child's life would look like to make room for something else. I have a lot of clients with queer children who come to me who are very supportive but still have to mourn. So I think show aside. Can we just be for a second and say, any parent has to be like, this is not what I envisioned, and I have to warn all of that before I make space for what you're about to tell me next.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, in any relationship where you care about somebody finding out the entire time that you were not in on the joke and there was a premise that you didn't understand, it's still also jarring. Right, there's the morning the fact that what I thought for you is not going to happen. And also this entire time I was the only one who wasn't in on this. It is isolating, it is hurtful, and it's not homophobic to feel those feelings. And I think we sometimes act as if you're not doing cartwheels with a rainbow sticker on your ass, then you must be a homephed person. There are gay people who still have to figure out how to fight the internalized feelings around themselves about mourning. When I fell in love with a woman and thought I might end up with a woman I'm mourned having a traditional wedding, I was like, oh my god, if we do this, there are things that I am visioned for myself that I'm gonna have to revisit.
Speaker 2: So I was your mom cool when you came out, Like, did your mom have that same feeling? Like she still don't know. I just assume because your public figure.
Speaker 7: Okay, she don't they tell her that I'm funny. She don't. Oh my dad, look mother, My mother's only met I was in a serious relationship.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean an ore blude, Oh dare you.
Speaker 7: Well since we're here?
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 7: No, she she met one girl who she thought was my friend. I was the daughter. She loved her, invited her on family vacations. When we broke up, she was like, why can't you keep any friends? She didn't know. She was just mean, wait, wait, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not being funny.
Speaker 1: I now understand what Angela's going through because I think, so you get it, that's that's exactly.
Speaker 7: I was the daughter, So I get it. She loved my ex and treating her like a daughter and didn't know what we were hunching. And so what happened, I mean, it happens, right, I'm paying sexual for real. But what happens is though there is a grief that happens on both sides. And I have friends who have come out the reason why I hadn't come out though, is because right after that relationship, I ended the following with a guy who waste a lot of years of my life. And so that was I'm gonna say at that point because it was a nigga showing up, right. But I will say this. I love the fact that focused Carlos.
Speaker 2: I love the.
Speaker 7: Fact not you out of cat members we're speaking of hr that this. I look, Claudia is the journalist. You's second notes. Thank you, Claudi, Yeah, I got notes. I love the fact that Angela is like, look, I don't care how you get here, get here if you can. She's like, at this point, I just want my daughter back. I just want to feel close with you. Fuck what I thought? What I hope fun? How we messed up? How do we fixed this? To me, that's the best case scenario for this. So one thing I will say, I have not seen a single bad mother on the show. That's one thing. Can we all put that off limits? I know Mama's was a topic. Can we all admit that they're good mothers. I think they're all good guys. Me's daughter, I don't. I think they all are great matriarchs. And I think sometimes we have so much fun making them argue like little Barbie dolls, we forget that they're real people. So yes, Daughter, Yeah you too, Kelly. Okay, you two girls.
Speaker 2: On the A.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if it has anything as much to do with the sexuality, you know, her being lesbian or not. Have you ever had a friend right that you think is your best friend or a really close friend and they get married or they get into a relationship but they stop sharing stuff with you. It hurts like not being left out of something that's so important to someone that you love. So imagine being a mother on top of that. And yeah, also throwing the fact that you thought that she'd have a traditional marriage with a man and maybe he'd be grandkids and all that. Yeah, I could see why she would be hurt. I could see both sides. And I also see why Daughter would feel like how bluefelt. Didn't want to disappoint the mom, and you know you don't want to you want to kind of keep it to yourself.
Speaker 3: I get it. So I like that we can see different family dynamics and different situations on these shows this season.
Speaker 4: I think that's what's up. I think it does a great service to a community. Once again, the lesbian community. You don't really get to see the ins and outs of that. We just really scratch the surface of gay men and how they are with their families.
Speaker 3: We're not even all.
Speaker 13: Over there yet, but we really never really hear anything about lesbians and like how they you know, that whole dynamic of disappointing in families mourning that their daughters will not give them most likely won't give them grandkids.
Speaker 3: So I thought it was a great I thought it was great that we saw that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so so yes, I think Angela Oakley is a great mom to her daughter, Amari.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. And I didn't get have a very very keen I got a hound dog nose when it comes to homophobia, you actually do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I could sniff it out. So but I haven't had that feeling about Angela. In fact, it's been the opposite. And I now we're not gonna pretend like her daughter and her wife didn't look like them. We TV as love after lock up as couples.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That that is you know, it did look like a life after lock up dass relationship. You know what I'm saying. I think that that may have getting Angela some of her pause. You know what I'm saying, Like her wife did look like we TV.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like it was very juvy energy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very much.
Speaker 5: I could just see the two faces and that that fence from love after lock up.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I'm married, Hawaii. I could just see it, you know.
Speaker 5: But then you know, a car scene, she was all in the phone and ship like you know what I'm saying, just very love after lock up. But I did not get homophobic from Angela, and thank God for that. If anything, she's putting this shit, I think that is It's a very important.
Speaker 6: Journey.
Speaker 5: I hate using such a cliche term, but to share right, figuring out understanding and figuring out peace amongst a mother and daughter and queer daughter, and I think that that is something that's really brave for the show, both of them being here being from Chicago, and shit, y'all know how niggas from the Midwest are. I am niggas from the Midwest, you know what I'm saying, So y'all know how we are, and it's very hard. They are very they hold fast traditional gender roles and and and what you wanted for your kid whole time, your daughter's eating pussy. So you know what I'm saying. So you have to like, we have to wake up a little bit. And I'm glad that they are moving forward. It's good to see them finding that journey to peace. But that d wife and Amari, y'all know, damn well, it ain't even Amory. Because Amri is a beautiful girl. She looked just like her, Damn her pretty ass mama. She looked just like Angela. And I loved them also. I loved them doing that confessional together.
Speaker 6: I thought that was so dope.
Speaker 5: It made me I don't just felt like throwback Real House Whiles of Atlanta. But when they did her, when Amari.
Speaker 6: Held their phone, what she said, She's like, somebody wants to say hi to you. Some people want to say they miss you.
Speaker 5: She turned that phone around and all he's seen was that girl wife, her wife looking like we TV.
Speaker 6: That's what it looked like. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It wasn't extreme close up. It wasn't extreme close up.
Speaker 4: It was so you're saying that if the wife trying to like more swaggy, like a sway.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I don't even think because Angela, she wasn't mistreating them. I just upon first glance, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I was a little like, do you think it looks like how someone looks has a little bit?
Speaker 6: I think what.
Speaker 3: If the wife like had a different look.
Speaker 4: That wasn't so we TV? Do you think it'd be will easily digested?
Speaker 5: No, because I'm just talking about me, really, my lands, are you talking about Angela?
Speaker 3: I know I'm trying to Hey, I'm just doing my job, trying to keep the show shady. It's been very shady tonight, Like.
Speaker 6: I need to move on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Carlos as nipples. We are in for a show. It's really Carls his fault, you.
Speaker 2: Know, really really really okay, che Michelle.
Speaker 7: Jesus and Whiskey, Carlos, Jesus and Whiskey.
Speaker 2: Ca Michelle Jesus and Whiskey and uh Kee.
Speaker 1: Michelle album is out I think in October, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: So look, they're at a party.
Speaker 1: The girls show up, Shamia brings receipts, and the receipts dustin our hoa finds for juice, Adurra bringing a horse with her rented friend that dressed up like jay Z from the Reasonable Doubt.
Speaker 2: Album cover, and the horse shited on the ground. The feet was over two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Drew said, if you needed help PingER taxes Shamia, just say that Dustin, did you think that Shamia was out of bounds for bringing the hoa receipt for the horse that allegedly Drew rented to be surprised by this guy that used to date.
Speaker 2: A former Atlanta housewife allegedly.
Speaker 6: I know he looked like he and Juvie, don't he?
Speaker 5: Every time I say, I'm like, why does this niggas look like a miscreant? You know what I'm saying, Nigga looks wayward every time I see it. I don't know, you just look like a bad and you know what else, black don't crack. So that's probably why he looks.
Speaker 6: Young like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We just we don't age as fast. But it was typical housewivalry. Of course Smia would give that bit because I believe it was a real.
Speaker 6: Fine from her ho a.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows h oo A's are a pain in the ass, so you know they will do something like that.
Speaker 6: It just makes no sense.
Speaker 5: And of course she brought it to the show, as she should have. I thought it was just typical housewife y and it gave us a little scuttle butt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Claudia.
Speaker 5: Y'all know, he looked like he latched key stop playing, y'all y'all know, damn yeah.
Speaker 7: He was. He was uh.
Speaker 3: He was hm hm hm.
Speaker 4: You know when you go to see your maybe your niece or your nephew in a school play and you know they can and you know they can't act, they can't sing, but you gotta be like, oh they could. It was that kind of jay Z I was. I was girl, drew you in danger?
Speaker 7: Girl? What is that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 7: I I I I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: If that's jay Z, I'll keep saying that in what were.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna excuse my I'm gonna give myself a doctor's.
Speaker 7: Okay, just just back away, back away. Second. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: But like a lot of things, I can't say because certain communities will come after me.
Speaker 2: Okay, leave it right there, Blue, thank you. Maybe you know what to do with. Claudia will come after me. I'm doing good, not nothing blue blue your thoughts?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Nothing fit?
Speaker 7: Look man, mm hmm okay call you. I understand now, so you know right, we.
Speaker 3: Don't understand Claudia.
Speaker 7: That's the problem.
Speaker 6: Why you don't need to say nothing.
Speaker 3: You know what you get another girl? I got a mother like that horse got it. N I can't say that. I can't say that. But then you want me to talk. I don't know what you what you want?
Speaker 7: The community? God, you don't even know the word.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, we all what does it begin with? Go ahead, baby, Okay, I'll meeting myself.
Speaker 7: It's no fun.
Speaker 14: Look man, not everybody is able. And remember me different, Please remember me different. It's for super Chatz girlos Okay, So the.
Speaker 7: Last why would you have the autistic girl? Go last read the room, Carlos.
Speaker 3: Everyone's autistic. So we're no.
Speaker 7: I got diagnosed book me for a long time.
Speaker 3: I'm going back on mute.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to move on.
Speaker 7: I want to move on.
Speaker 2: So came.
Speaker 1: Michelle performed her new single Jesus and Whiskey, and she also performed her hit B S O.
Speaker 6: P I love.
Speaker 1: When she gave the mic to the the girls, the other girls are singing, yeah, Drew Sodor's turn juice adorous, like I don't know the words, and I love to see like Cay Mishelle, like Drew, I love you. It's all good, like whatever, And I thought all the girls had fun. But what happened in the end when all of a sudden.
Speaker 15: Which which it just it happened so fast where Drew and ky Michelle were exchanging pleasantries and like, you know, I love you, I love you to a good job.
Speaker 1: You know, we had our issue at the beginning, and then the thing of Black was brought up, and then Drew got out her phone to prove with the receipt that Cay Michelle was responding to Black somebody that she said, Kim Michelle acted like.
Speaker 2: You to know this person.
Speaker 1: Drew brought it back all the way to the season premiere and said, even at Porsche's house during her event, you saw Black on FaceTime and acknowledge him. So they get into it and Drew falls on the floor and baby ky Michelle was taken away by security. Claudia, what are.
Speaker 2: Her thoughts on all of this? Because it literally came out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: M there's a lot of crazy going on here, like you just never know what came to show. You just never know what you're gonna get. Like it's calm, that it's not that it's up, then it's not, it's down.
Speaker 4: And it's like I would never feel settled or able to relax because you just never know where it's gonna go right, And I'm like, do they cut something out?
Speaker 3: Did they cut something out?
Speaker 7: The Hennessy huh? Allegedly allegedly, I'm so sorry, go ahead, we need to wrap up. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm meeting myself because I'm so used to being silence on this platform.
Speaker 4: They when the light is green, I'm on when it goes red. Someone tried it, Okay, I'm gonna let you do this, Okay.
Speaker 3: So like they'd be saying I love you and stuff and then like a second later, like they've beyond ten. I'm like, what is this? What is the reason?
Speaker 4: Like I would be nervous, like always in that situation where you just never know what's gonna go left. I don't know why Black is so triggering for for kmashell, for both of them. Actually, why is he so triggering, Like they turn up over this dude that allegedly no one even messed with. You know what I'm saying, right, that's true, Like they really like Black is really a They need to go ahead and give him a half a peach or at at least a peach pit something because the way he is like able to activate, like they will be saying I love you, and then two it's like ten seconds later, black thing gets brought up, all held broke, loose, people falling on the ground, getting back up, people being vindicated.
Speaker 3: It's a lot, and I just don't know why, Like we need to dive deep into that next season.
Speaker 7: Well, I think the reunion that somebody mentioned, I think Andy's gonna mention his cases or whatever's pending. Here's the thing. I will tell Caelle some bail because I think for the most part I was on Drew side because k Michelle was, you know, shadow boxing. I kept on comparing her lady arguing to the empty chair on the train. It I lose it. No, But like this one time ca Michelle made sense because she said I was just being warm, Like when I see people, if I've even seen you in passing, I'm be like, hey, love and I'll like, that doesn't mean that we're close. And I think when ky Michelle said just because we were being warm this we were being close, a part of me was like, do we want to believe this? But then she said, hey, handsome, and then I was like, ooh, that that does feel a little bit off, came Michelle. I'd be wanting to root for her. I'm biased in her favor, but then she keeps talking, you know when you're rooting for somebody. And if they would just stop that sentence there, we could all agree that the fine, we'll, we'll, we'll take that sis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know all about that.
Speaker 2: Relationship you're talking about, by the way blue, and then.
Speaker 7: They keep talking like okay, wow, I don't know we're gonna end up here. That's came a shot for me. All season. I've been so close to her that she gets stuck and I'm like, damn.
Speaker 6: First of all, came Michelle started it.
Speaker 5: She started, I'm talking about season one, season seventeen, episode one, the minute that they were on that not even episode one, but at the beginning of the season, when they were in Dallas I believe it was or yeah, they were in Dallas and they were in the Sprinter and when when the comment was first made, Cay Michelle started this shit about Black. She started, He's the person who created an issue over Black. We all were like, where is this vitriol and this energy coming from for her? Why is she so passionate and upset about this? And Drew it felt misplaced. None of it Land or that Yoda like yo like he who or whatever she was saying, all of that shit, it just all felt misplaced. And so Drew has been sitting this season the whole time like why is this girl on my ass like this?
Speaker 6: Why is she?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: Where is this coming from?
Speaker 5: And Drew defended herself and you can't get mad at her to me for pulling up a receipt that that that blatantly highlighted a lie that ca Michelle told because she do know who Black is and she did act familiar with Black when they was at Porsa's house on that phone, she acted like it was an old friend.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Phyllis Hymon. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She acted like it was an old friend on that phone, Okay, And she acted very like everything I just said.
Speaker 2: I tried very familiar.
Speaker 5: She did get Drew for pulling the ship up at the finale. I don't matter when I get my lick back, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 2: And that's what it is, and that's fair.
Speaker 1: But the thing is this, I think there's a difference between I'm familiar with somebody and I know them, and I do think was a game of some mantics. I think Michelle was like, I'm aware of who he is. Listen, I'm aware of who Black is. It doesn't mean I know him Black because Tamar, I know Black because he sponsors ads on Shade Room for his his Because so I'm familiar with Black, I don't. I don't know Black, right, So I thought that came Mischelle was saying from that fascist point.
Speaker 2: Hey, look but I agree with you. You can't tell somebody went to bring receipts and and that's why for me, I will give Drew this. Drew was doing her job.
Speaker 1: It's a finale, and she knew finales are meant to be explosive and she wanted to prove her before the season ended. I am mad at Drew for it, right, I am mad that Drew slipped. I blame the culprit. I still would say, although doing her job, I do think Drew started it.
Speaker 5: No, wait, hold on, sister, because we got to get to the bottom of how do you I'm talking about Claudia.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to me talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but remember Blue, I'm a messy queen. You remember, got it?
Speaker 6: Like, ah shit, The point is okay, See, the point is you know what I'm saying. The point is.
Speaker 2: Right right, daddy.
Speaker 5: It was like, yeah, Claudia, point is Cay Michelle was lying and she started fucking with Drew all season long.
Speaker 6: She been fucking with Drew out of nowhere. I'd have left field.
Speaker 5: It never saw resolved that all them pleasantries they were exchanging was being ky. Michelle was being fake as hell, talking about she loved you, Drew and all the other stuff, knowing she can't stand Drew. She talking about her singing, talking about personal things like how much how far she's gotten in her career and shit.
Speaker 6: When they're on the exact same show. So that never made sense to me. But talking about how far Drew didn't get in all this just horrible stuff that you can say to.
Speaker 5: Somebody who's pursuing the career in the arts. And Cay Michelle has crossed all kinds of lines of seriousness. Right, she's went into a territory that takes it from like, oh, let's just have a little band turn and go back and forth to now character assassinations, all that shit. So now drew wrong she was, she restarted and reignited the beef.
Speaker 6: No she didn't.
Speaker 5: She called out, came a shell like and by the way, you've been lying this whole time, because here go a text message back from February when you called this nigga handsome, which is specific and that means you laid your eyes on him and and and identified his beauty as an identifying marker in it, in who he is, you know him? You lying, you started it, It didn't go nowhere, and now we're left with these this this rubble and debris from a beef that never even was.
Speaker 6: And Drew then fell on the floor trying to prove, hey, you a damn liar.
Speaker 5: She went down, but when she came back up, she had that phone out and she had that message from February.
Speaker 6: Okay, she had that phone out that said, hey, handsome, thank you so much. And when came Michelle seen him, she got.
Speaker 7: Hey, good to see you.
Speaker 6: It's good to see you too, green suit, soig up like came and.
Speaker 4: I agree because in the beginning wasn't like when Drew mentioned him what's her name?
Speaker 7: Ca?
Speaker 4: Michelle was quick to be like she knew him, right, But then when Drew held a narrator and said you know him, then it was I don't know him.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, which is it?
Speaker 7: And maybe she mean biblically like I think because she acted the second time like it was like like there was sauce on it that I didn't understand, but she was hearing voices.
Speaker 3: But d you didn't say they smashed.
Speaker 2: She just said and.
Speaker 7: She's back on that train clubby.
Speaker 3: Drew did not say she smashed. I feel like Michelle, it was almost like a guilty conscience, like are you trying to.
Speaker 7: Say that nowhere?
Speaker 4: People were like and that made it weird if she just said you knew him. Listen, Atlanta is small, and yes, people do being dms and black.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: He sends people cases of those foot hookers all the time. He's like, they're they're really good.
Speaker 7: No, I've had one, but I was like a case, yeah, they're really.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, and so like I didn't see like, I feel like it was Kay that escalated that to make it a bigger deal. When Judn say, oh, we have something in common, we both shared a man, she just said, yeah, I know, you know, like you know him. And and the fact that Kay was pushing so hard against she didn't when she started off saying she did. I get why you would be frustrated, and it may seem petty to bring it up seventeen episodes later, but I would probably be the same way, like, Yo, the entire time, you try to make me like I'm tripping. You made this big fight with me in Dallas, because I remember getting the calls from Dallas like, Yo, some shit happened on set of the you know we all heard about that, right with Yeah, the blogs like that something went down, and then you watch them like damn, why did the estate so crazy over this? Like it got to where it looked like they was about to fight over knowing a guy and not knowing guy, and neither one of aren't even accusing each other of being physical and intimate or him getting the draw, So why is this such a big deal? That's why I think there's more to it that even if there wasn't it makes us think there is And kay, I think you handle it wrong by reacting like that, because now something in your celebrity mad people are gonna say they know you that don't even really know you like that. That happens every single day to anyone that's even mildly famous, never mind someone who was really famous. Right, So like her reaction did not really fit, Like I'm like, why would you tripple like that? You could be like, oh yeah, girl, you know, I mean people all the time they be my DM and it just got it seemed.
Speaker 3: Now it seems like I want to dig now when I didn't. I shouldn't. We shouldn't be thinking that.
Speaker 7: But Claudia, what about that scheme? Do you think that maybe whoever? And we're not gonna say it, Shamia, because you know this lost speculation. But the difference between the first episode, cause I like where this is going. You know, I love to me some dateline, So this is like we have a little thing on with the lines with the record. The only thing that's changed from the first episode where knowing him wasn't a problem. So the episode in Dallas were suddenly just mentioning him. I didn't talk. What's going on, like she freaked out. Was by the time Dallas happened, somebody, according to Kate, Michelle said there was a scheme against her. So now if you think there's a scheme against you, suddenly things that might have seen benign previously have you on edge? Do you think that the scheme To this day we still know who the health if it was k or the voices or somebody, We don't know who told her the scheme, right, But I do think the addition of the scheme storyline, whether it was true or not or in her imagination, suddenly makes it feel like everything you did was seen with a different lens. At that point, it was have you heard about the scheme?
Speaker 3: Po scheme? I think she told us how the scheme?
Speaker 7: Yikes?
Speaker 2: No, Like, I don't think. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Explain what did you say? Okay, maybe maybe something will come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think somebody told her that a scheme was taking place. I definitely I don't think she made that up. But I do think I do think to Drew's point, and I will I will say this again. When came Michelle joined Atlanta House, while she was entering some thing that was new for her, and I do think, obviously, like anybody, you're pairing away, right, And I do believe that, perhaps to Blue's point that in her being new to see that this Black thing could have been something big. I definitely think, like Lewis saying, there could have been some thoughts in her mind, like are you trying.
Speaker 2: To add bodies to my situation? And I know that's a stretch, that's a stretch, but I think reality, like love and hip hop.
Speaker 1: Well you've been a love and hip hop, you do go into scenes thinking like when is the shoot on the draw?
Speaker 4: You have PTSD for sure, but here's my thing, Like again, my parfation with this cast once again is the same energy as not being kept for the same worst offenses, like this whole scheme about Black where no one's even accusing of him getting the draws right, But then there was Oystergate, right, and how quickly she is able to move on from that.
Speaker 3: But with Drew, it's an easy kill. It's an easy like tagging each other coming for her career saying she ain't shit.
Speaker 4: Listen, both ladies are talented in their own areas. Drew is a fantastic actor and she is a good singer ky Michelle. I don't know about her acting, but I can say she is a one I don't know because I don't have never seen her in acting, right, she is one a fantastic, exceptional singer.
Speaker 3: There no need for either of them to be dragging each other when it comes to town.
Speaker 6: Like they both agree.
Speaker 3: I thought those are very cheap shots being made and I don't think that shit was cute at all. And I think they need to stop, like knock that ship out because.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of I love you one scene than being a key a confessional gangster or saying stuff later and I just want to get everybody together.
Speaker 3: You don't it's given. It's like I don't know what to expect today tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Like I'm medicated, it's giving un meeticated a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to go.
Speaker 3: I think all these girls are insane.
Speaker 1: Well no, I and look, I will say that what we were able to see us the girls in me and take a picture. Like Claudia said earlier in the in the Live you know Angela asked me, are you in Portia good?
Speaker 2: And you know you could tell they wanted to get a moment. In the end, it fell flat.
Speaker 6: And look, that was that.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, bravo to the season eighteen cast.
Speaker 1: You know, this season, this season was talked about in the way that I haven't seen a very long time. It was really very entertaining and we all had a good time recapping it.
Speaker 7: So they drained me. Marlow Hampson shout out.
Speaker 2: So thank you you rain drops.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, I love you Claudia, welcome back, Dustin, I love you Blue, And I will see you guys next week.
Speaker 3: By you know, Joe