Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norri with you. Dougal Fraser back with us. Internationally renowned psychic author cosmic coach. He utilizes color therapy, clairvoyance, intuition, empathy, interior design, and practical advice to help people assess and attain their goals and dreams. He's a regular featured blogger for the healf of Huffington Post. An author of several books. He and Radley Valentine got together to put together Angels and Aura's Oracle cards. We'll tell you about that in a moment. Dougal, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Hey George, thanks for having me. So good to hear your.
Speaker 2: Voice you too, have you been?
Speaker 3: I've been really good. It's been an exciting couple of years. How have you been?
Speaker 2: All is good here and the world has turned upside down and hopefully one day we'll be able to get through it all.
Speaker 3: Huh it had, indeed, it has. Indeed, it's certainly been a splash of cold water in the face for lots of us.
Speaker 2: See Auras, don't.
Speaker 4: You I do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: When I hear the sound of someone's voice, I immediately start to see color and energy. Now my perspective of that is that I'm seeing the aura and the soul body. The scientific community would say that I have something called synesthesia where two senses in the brain overlap. But when I hear sound, I see color.
Speaker 2: Do different colors represent something different for that person?
Speaker 3: Absolutely well, I mean it's interesting.
Speaker 4: We all have sort of.
Speaker 3: A personal relationship with color. One of the reasons I love it as a body of.
Speaker 4: Work, especially in the spiritual community, is that it's tangible.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what country you go to, what age you are. If I ask someone what their favorite color is to have an answer for it. So people certainly have their own personal perceptions and meanings of colors. But as someone that's done nearly ten thousand readings, if not more, I started to sort of gather information and saw personality traits that would repeat themselves, and then even some scientific studies that are pretty fascinating where my definitions of color energy matched some research that has been done. So I think for a really long time, color has been an influence from marketing, the spirituality and religion. It's a powerful tool. It's a really really incredible body of work.
Speaker 2: Doogel, do you ever see more than one color for an individual at the same time?
Speaker 4: Love that question, George.
Speaker 3: So if you think of things like numerology, right, if you do your numerology, everybody gets their life past number. Or with astrology, everybody knows their sun sign. That is a fixed system of work. With auras, your energy is constantly changing based on the topic, based on the environment. A new question comes up, a new color will come up. So a lot of people when they get a reading for me, they really want to be one color, and they are not. We are multifaceted beings. We have one personality type with our family. We have one personality type in our business. So it will constantly evolve and change. What I will say is occasionally a color will lead, like, for example, when I hear the sound of your voice, George, I see blue. Blue is the color of truth and wisdom. It's information. I always see stacks and stacks of books when I see blue. Because this person, forgive me for saying, there is a little bit of an information junkie. You love information, You're going to research it, You're going to read five books about it. So I might see a personality color that sort of leads in a reading or what I'm connecting to someone. But there are various colors around us in any given moment.
Speaker 2: Is there a color difference between somebody who is good as opposed to somebody who is a bad person?
Speaker 3: Uh, that's kind of interesting. From the sole perspective. From an energy perspective, there is no good and or bad.
Speaker 4: It's vibration. It's energy.
Speaker 3: Colors do have what I call a shadow side, and everybody has an experience where they get a shadow moment with a color.
Speaker 4: You might be insecure, you might.
Speaker 3: Feel like your ego is leading. So if a color is leaning towards the shadow, it will present itself as opaque.
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit thicker. I can't see through it. Shout outside isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's not negative, but it does mean that we're getting some work done.
Speaker 4: You know. Think of it like your vitamins. Think of it as of like eating your greens.
Speaker 3: It's the nutrients. But I can't necessarily describe it as negative. It's more like you're working through something in that moment.
Speaker 2: Interesting take, now, does everybody have an aura?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Every living thing has an aura. Although here's the weird thing. I could wrap my head around the fact that I can see color and energy around living things. I see it around animals, I see it around people, I see it around plants. But sometimes I will see it around an inanimate object. And what I've learned to figure out is that's where psychometry comes in. Psychometry is, let's say you've got your grandmother's ring, right, and she wore it for years, and then you've worn it for a long time. That object can actually pick up energy, and intuitive can hold it and pick up the vibration. It's not not really the life force of the object. But we leave imprints in a room. So you can walk into a room where people were giggling and you might see energy in the room and feel it. You can walk into a room where people are arguing and it will feel heavy and thick. So every living thing has energy. But then more importantly, we leave imprints in the world, which I think is interesting. It sort of helps us be accountable to how we treat people, how we behave, and how we move through life.
Speaker 2: John zapfis the paranormal expert that Google has been an expert in objects that have been possessed or are haunted or are just generally nice, like the grandmother's ring or something like that. But he he contends spirits attach themselves to objects, just like you mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so my thing is, like I never used the word possession just because I'm like a little bit of a word nerd, and like battery, comes at it from like sort of like an intense perspective. So I would say there's imprints of energy, there's memories there, in the same way that if you pick up a photo and it reminds you of someone that you love so dearly, you're moved by emotions, or in the same way if you picked up a photo with someone that you've had challenges with, you may be haunted by them. But my job always as an intuitive is to try to play with language and see how we can come at it from a neutral perspective, because I want people to play with energy or as are fun. Everybody perceives energy. They may not think they're doing it, but we say things like we have chemistry with each other, we had a great vibe, we connect. That's you connecting with energy. I'm just taking it a next level and starting to see that energy.
Speaker 2: Can you train people to see ours?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, every single person on the planet can see energy. It's a money back guarantee. If you're in a workshop, I can get anybody to see energy.
Speaker 4: What's interesting is.
Speaker 3: That the physical eye is what we normally use for depth perception and facial recognition and the way we connect with people. It's through simple tools of meditation. You can use the oracle deck, which we'll be talking about, but simple tools of distracting your mind so that you can open up another part of your senses to begin to perceive energy.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned the oracle deck Angels and Aura's oracle cards. It's a forty four card deck and a guidebook that is included with that, which I found very very helpful. But how did you and Radley come.
Speaker 1: Up with this?
Speaker 3: So? Radley is an incredible friend of mine. He is an amazing teacher. Radley is all about angels and their meanings and the history of them and how we can work with them.
Speaker 4: Radley and I.
Speaker 3: Would do tandem readings with callers where I would pick up a particular color. Let's say I would say, oh, I see pinker on this person, and I'd start talking meanings of pink which is about self love and sometimes being critical. And Radley would say, that's so interesting. I've got our angel Joe Fiel here, who presents in a pink energy. I didn't know angels present in colors, and they do, and the meanings of the angels were very similar to my definitions of aura colors. So we did an online class, we did workshops, and you know, four years later it became a deck. And it's the blending of work that I think is so beautiful in every body of spirituality. It's not just using one belief system, it's really pulling from different bodies of work and making it your own. So we like to think of angels and auras as that possibility for us and possibility for others as well.
Speaker 2: Now that they're not Tarot cards though.
Speaker 3: Right, no, no, no no. So tarot cards are a fixed system, right, the same cards will repeat over and over and over again and basically the same meanings. An oracle deck is when a collaborator or an author like Radley and myself come together and we create new images and new meanings. We have some nods to traditional tarot cards. So in Taro there's the major artana and our deck We have twelve core cards, which is sort of the nod to the major artana. The rest are message. But we wanted to teach people how to use colors, how to connect with angels. And then there's lots of tips to take the meanings from the cards and use them in your practical life. So if you pick orange, you can then use orange in your clothing or lighting a candle, or even a bowl of orange is in your kitchen to remind you of the meaning of that color. We really wanted it to be.
Speaker 2: Tangible, fascinating. Now do you pick up araras just by talking to somebody over the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I actually have to hear the sound of your voice. I can't do it through a letter or email. I actually hear the sound of someone's voice, so literally, George, when I hear you speak, I see shades and shades of blue.
Speaker 4: It sometimes leans a.
Speaker 3: Little bit towards purple when you trail off at the end of your voice. But yeah, I have to hear someone's voice so often. When we take calls tonight, which is my favorite thing to do, I will ask the caller to say their name three times for me. Doesn't have to be your actual names. You could say Scooby Doo if you want. But I'm just listening to the sound of your voice, and that's how I see energy.
Speaker 2: And you'll be able to tell them about their aura and what it means. Absolutely job, that's fantastic. How Let's say somebody standing up and you see their aura. How high is it from their body? Is it in inch off the shoulders? Is it two feet?
Speaker 3: It depends on the person. So I talk about what's an expanded and a contracted aura. An expanded aura will fill the room. It will go beyond the walls, beyond the ceiling, beyond the floor. This is a very outgoing person. I might see that around a comedian or a performer who has to reach out to really connect with people. A contracted aura would be very very close to the body, So it depends on the person. Traditionally, we want the aura to be sort of an oval in shape or a circle. Very rarely is someone's perfectly shaped like that. You know, we've all got issues or challenges.
Speaker 4: It's just like having a little knee pain or hitting.
Speaker 3: But the shape of your aura does tell me what's going on with you. If there's a lot of concentrated energy around the head. You are someone that leads with your mind. If it's concentrated around your heart, you're an EmPATH. You lead with your heart. So the shape, the size, how it moves while we're talking, tells me everything about what's going on. Can can you tell them a really fun dinner party, guest, George?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I've bet people invite you all over the place, or walk into a lounge with your angels and Aura's oracle book and people will go crazy. Exactly can people change their colors?
Speaker 4: Yes? Good question.
Speaker 3: So again, energy the aura is not a fixed system. So one of the things that I've learned through color energy is that you can invoke a color to naturally change who you are. No one ever believes me, but I'm a naturally shy person. I'm more of an introverted person. I see green around extroverted people, writers, poets, speaker, as a chef, a musician, they all emulate this energy of green. When I need to stand up in front of a group of people, I will visualize green. I might wear the color green to shift or change that energy.
Speaker 4: Part of what I teach.
Speaker 3: Through my products and all of my classes, And you know, just in interviews like this, is that if you need to shift your energy, you can visualize a color, you can surround yourself with that color to actually change your energy. And this is scientifically proven with certain colors as well.
Speaker 2: That is truly remarkable. If you don't see an aura on an individual, does that mean they're going to die?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a real problem. Don't be an aura. We haven't, but it hasn't happened yet. There's one color.
Speaker 4: This is always interesting to me, George.
Speaker 3: When I'm teaching people to see energy, we want to see the first layer of the aura.
Speaker 4: And there's this one.
Speaker 3: Sort of soft white color that people tend to have around their shoulders and their head. I think if this is sort of like the life force, every single person. Doesn't matter your age, it doesn't matter your religious belief system, it doesn't matter where you are from the planet. Everybody seems to have that first layer of color, and that's sort of the soul. That's the part of us that radiates, that sparkles, that electric energy in us that knows that we're alive. So if I don't see color around someone, chances are their soul is moved on.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Interesting when somebody says my favorite color is red or whatever. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's certainly like a belief system with that. I'm actually more interested in the color that someone doesn't like. If you like a color, you probably resonate with the meaning already. It'll be sort of comfortable for you, easy for you to integrate into your life. What I find really spicy, really curious, is if someone has a real aversion to a color. That's where we've got some real interesting information coming in because that color is speaking to you, it's asking you to work with it a little bit, and something's going to come up from it.
Speaker 2: What are shadow messages that I noticed with the deck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so shadow messages are again just like an ores. When there ore is opaque a little bit thicker, it means the universe is asking us to pause and to think about this.
Speaker 4: So let's take blue.
Speaker 3: Your blue right now is pretty clear. I can see through it. So the wisdom, the honesty, the candor, or I'm gathering all this information that comes really naturally to you. If it was opaque, it would be leaning towards the shadow side, which would be about like skepticism, fear, a little bit of anxiety. So if it's leaning towards the shadow side, there's something we need to work on. So we dig into it a little bit deeper.
Speaker 2: When we saw biblical pictures depicting Jesus, yeah, well we saw a halo around his head.
Speaker 4: That's crack.
Speaker 2: Was that the aura?
Speaker 4: I believe that is.
Speaker 3: Our first documentation of aura and energy, and most major religions have some version of that. That's exactly right, And so I tell people that if you look at especially like Italian Renaissance paintings, you can see that first layer that we were talking about. Sometimes it's gold, sometimes it's yellow. I actually find those of work a little bit more accurate than some of those aura photographer cameras you see at psychic fairs or health expos But yes, absolutely, you see it a lot in the artwork.
Speaker 2: How is he able to Jesus being illuminate his aura where people could see it?
Speaker 3: So everybody can illuminate their aura. It's not just reserved for enlightened or our deities think of it. It's the same thing when you walk into a party, you make a choice. Do I want to be outgoing, do I want to connect with somewhere, nor do I want to feel shut down and closed. Our thoughts shift our energy. There's a very basic belief system that energy follows thought and thought directs energy. So right now I'm trying to be open and friendly and calling upon the teacher part.
Speaker 4: Of my being.
Speaker 3: So every single person does this.
Speaker 4: We do it on a.
Speaker 3: First date, we do it in a job interview. When you invoke a part of your consciousness, you literally begin to shine.
Speaker 2: How can somebody who who is let's say they're evil, what would their aura look like?
Speaker 4: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't again, I would never use the word evil. If I've ever felt someone that was heavy or negative, negative a feeling I would get, I might feel like a chill in the back of my spine or like in the back of my neck. But you know, the soul doesn't reflect evil. It just doesn't exist in the world of light. Evil to me is like addiction, hatred, bigotry, racism. It presents in that way. It doesn't present from a soul perspective.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating. Angels in auras oracle. Where do you get these?
Speaker 3: So you can get these on Amazon that just came out on October thirty first. They're really really beautiful for people that are interested in seeing energy, You can let the energy speak to you through the cards, meaning the colors will come up. You can learn about color and energy. They'll be in metaphysical books to or major retailers, but Amazon is probably a great place to go.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 3: You can actually go to aaoracle dot com. We have some freebies for people that register and buy through that website.
Speaker 2: We're talking with Dougal Fraser. In a moment, Radley Valentine is going to join us a specialist in angels. We'll talk about that then in our last hour of the program tonight, we'll open up the phone lines where Google will be able to give you readings or Bradley said he will give us readings as well, but you can ask him questions about angels. And Bradley truly is an expert on the angelic realm, isn't he?
Speaker 3: He is an incredible person. And not only that, he's just a good, good guy. I guarantee everyone will adore him.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Dugal, How did you get involved in all this?
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 3: When I was standing in the crib, my parents used to say that I saw color and energy around people. My mother was fascinated by it and took me to lily Dale in upstate New York, a spiritualist community. My dad was freaked out and took me to the doctor and kept getting my eyes checked because they thought there was something wrong with me.
Speaker 2: H divide, which is always a safe thing to do in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, but I was very lucky.
Speaker 3: My parents encouraged me to talk about it. About my first seck of tarot cards when I was eight, and this has always been a natural way.
Speaker 4: Of life for me.
Speaker 2: Would you always tell your friends you saw colors around them?
Speaker 4: I was not the.
Speaker 3: Most popular kid on the poatground, But.
Speaker 4: The truth is also I had a lot of pain in my life.
Speaker 3: My sister had cancer when I was young in high school, so.
Speaker 4: The idea of the afterlife was sort.
Speaker 3: Of in the household. So reading books about near death experiences and tarot cards, I was just very, very interested in anything beyond the physical world.
Speaker 2: What color is around you?
Speaker 3: So most people see red and orange around me. I tend to be an emotional person. As an mpath orange is one of my favorite colors. It's the natural color of the counselor. But people tend to see those colors around me.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to Coast am dot com for more