Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your loaw glasses Malone. This is the thing about No Sillings, right, it's always being like just conversation this. I don't got no interview shit, Like we really just be popping it about popping shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Or nothing like.
Speaker 1: I try not to talk about daily topics. I try to wrap them up in greater conversations that's gonna matter over one hundred years because I feel like I can see if I had to view because it was every day, then I just can talk about what's going on every day. But if you if you're only gonna provide one podcast a week to somebody that's a listener of what you do, make it something greater. Yeah, I agree, you know what I'm saying. That makes all of sense. What's your favorite podcast? There's so many, bro, what's if it's one that's your favorite?
Speaker 3: I really rock with What the God Show?
Speaker 2: God the God?
Speaker 3: So who's that? Ray Daniels so informative?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right out here see Ray today?
Speaker 2: Before we leave, it's gonna be tomorrow? Was it today? Tomorrow? I think it's tomorrow, so it's probably before we leave.
Speaker 1: So ray Ship is, Yeah, what's your favorite podcast?
Speaker 2: So that.
Speaker 1: My man, you know, it's crazy, Yeah, because people, but he was here Monday. He came Monday. Then he had to leave playing. He missed the playing at the Drive of Florida. Uh, my man, Taylor the spot he had to drive drove from here to Miami.
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's a drive, but it's not a terrible like now, yeah, but he white.
Speaker 1: You know, what's your favorite podcast?
Speaker 5: That's a hard question. I'll go with The Gods show.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Like populating on around social media lately like heavier, so it's obviously getting more popular than what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your favorite pot bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Corey Holmes podcast. Corey Holmes podcast.
Speaker 4: Is that Corey holkom Yeah a that I definitely got to do joint to mess with.
Speaker 3: You know who he is.
Speaker 4: He's like a comedian, white dude, white comedian. He's hilarious and he interviews like a little bit of everybody though, you know what I'm saying, Like from uh, he he'll do Sexy Red, he'll do Drew Ski, he'll do.
Speaker 2: You know, like an actor. I can't think of.
Speaker 1: But you know, like he's like wide range with but he you know, I'm working on starting my first what's your favorite podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh all the smoke, they can't hear me. It's loud enough. Shout out that that's Jacket and Mac.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start a basketball podcast and I'm only gonna talk to niggas that play great defense.
Speaker 2: Right, and.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be yeah, you know, but like even if I talk to people like my goal would be to talk about defense, it's not important. It's funny because in our group text, right, we'll be talking about stuff. But the more I study hoops, I'll be like, man, defense just it really matters. And it's funny because it's in our faith. Motherfucker say you defense win championships. But nigga be like, fuck all that man, niggas who got who get the buckets? Yeah, and so I'll be stuck. But Bear been trying to give me bearing shout out to Baron Davids. He's been trying to get me to do a podcast for years and we talked about doing it, but I'm like, if I did it, I would only talk about defense.
Speaker 2: I would never talk about scoring the ball.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how successful that is because you know, niggas don't like defense.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't like defense. Nobody even when you play who like that.
Speaker 4: That's the the part of practice you hate. Niggas gonna be slid and all that, you know, you know, just doing rebounding drills, boxing out, you know. But that's the gritty though, So that's the that's that's really because that's yeah, that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: That's where you get to That's where you get the results.
Speaker 4: Is when you get gritty when you're doing the boxing out, when you're doing the defensive slides, when you helping you know, your your man on defense or whatever, you know, trapping, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: It is better question for you because you're a pro. What's the equivalent of that in hip hop?
Speaker 3: For being a rapper?
Speaker 1: What's those things that niggas don't like to do? That is really the things that fundamentally make you a fantastic rapper at the end of the day. That's but most of the time technical, most of the time that's underappreciated in regular mainstream you know, people that love rap music. What's the most underappreciated thing that you have to practice doing that.
Speaker 2: The average rap fan to be like, man, I don't care about that shit.
Speaker 4: Right, was that?
Speaker 2: Dang?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think. That's a great question. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes I want to think is.
Speaker 1: Bars Like I think everybody truly appreciates songwriting. I don't think it takes much to appreciate on the mainstream level, great song, right, But I think when you start getting somebody who actually saying something that's hella witting together, I don't think the average person really.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 4: The average listener does not appreciate the technicality and the bars and the schemes and how you put the words together.
Speaker 2: There's it's like.
Speaker 4: You said, it's a niche following of fans, Like it's almost like the battle rap community or like certain is that like certain certain rappers are certain people like certain MC's, you know what I mean? Because of that, So I think that is definitely very underappreciated, because, like you said, songwriting, it's so wide.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift is a great song. Yeah, like often, yeah, everybody is amazing, big number, you know, it's not everybody can.
Speaker 6: Mostly it's mostly the educated that appreciate those parts, even though, what is you know what.
Speaker 4: I mean, or just a student of hip hop or a student of the music, because like they're listening with a different ear. They're they're listening to be satisfied a different way when it comes to listening. You know, that's why we can appreciate scars. Now you see scar faces like getting of course.
Speaker 1: So no Saillings, gl Taylor on the boards, got the voice, a J.
Speaker 2: A J recording my Nigga e P did the whole project.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Manwest Monster real this ship just really as good as they can get if you listening, If you listen, if you listen, niggas like I don't hear it. So as a as a as a fellow disciple of cousin face, does it.
Speaker 2: Like when you see people like scarface? Man, you just notice right now?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: No, no, of course of course. And I think that's it goes back to what you said. We we listen with a different ear since whatever, since whatever we started listening.
Speaker 2: So it's it's different for us.
Speaker 4: So when it's almost like when you you know how you got those fans who listen to something and then they like it until it becomes mainstream and then they be like I don't like it no more because everybody likes that, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But I think when when you love somebody like face and you love what he's what he has done for the culture, for music and the way he puts it together, and then you see people, it's a bittersweet thing because you like, man, I'm glad y'all recognizing and y'all realized.
Speaker 2: But it's like, is it too Yeah exactly, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: It's like we've been trying to tell you that whatever forever.
Speaker 1: You know, you and you see him.
Speaker 2: Tiny des knew they needed this dude, so so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's it's definitely. You know, you got those dudes. And then you got people also who try to like make fun or make downplay the greatness too, and that's more frustrating.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that is that.
Speaker 4: Comes with everything because again people have listen or they have pay attention. But man, I love to see it though.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: People been asking me and ship I saw somebody they was talking about his hat. Oh yeah, it's like that's why you're looking at his hat, bro, Like you're gay?
Speaker 2: Right? You like men bro? Right, you know what I mean? And they don't mean like you like men. I mean like you're dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't mean like it's actually like me, because that's just regular if you like me and you just gay, but like you, you're not that kind of game. You're a fucking asshole. I hate that we have used gay. We just you know what, I took that from gay people. It don't mean you no more. It means you the fucking a bitch. I think like how the LDBT, pure Ford the Rainbow for the word gay take that.
Speaker 2: That's not y'all no more. You just like me right, But you've been.
Speaker 6: Getting the calls too, man. I've been like, like I worked on Deeply Ruted. I did a lot of stuff on Deeply Ruted, so I gained more like I was a fan before I even met him, so to get to work on the project, and then more than anything to have a relationship like like a brother with him and talked to him several times a week. Like It's frustrating because a couple of people have been trying to book him in a for their annual thing and then they would kind of flake, but now it's like after they saw the tiny desk.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro, I'm really trying to get like I don't even want to call him for that, you know what I mean? So I feel exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, post a tiny desk.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to talk about this in his career because whatever happens post a tiny desk, it's gonna be different. That's like talk about Jesus post ad after like two hundred years after he died, and now you're it's a different Jesus. Because right now it's gonna be weird to see what's gonna start happening with scarface, because I think this is gonna keep infecting.
Speaker 2: People at the highest level. I think so, Like you.
Speaker 1: Can't if you're Jimmy Fallon, you can't see that not think to yourself, I need to have scarface on this stage. If you're the Grammys, you can't see this thing to yourself. I cannot have scar face on this stage again, like he deserves that type of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, what are you your scarface fan? Voice the Woe Face? What's your favorite scar face album?
Speaker 5: Before we go there? Do you think that it's It has a lot to do with the fifty years of hip hop? Though, No, I'm not gonna say, you.
Speaker 2: Know, play is that guy. Why y'all even advocate for that?
Speaker 1: Nigga fuck sat advocate for that. Somebody told me that one day, like Nigga, I'm God's advocate, Nigga Satan talking to me, I'm God.
Speaker 2: Fact though because I'm not, I'm not saying something negative. I'm the advocate. Yeah, I'm God. I'm the y'all advocating Satan.
Speaker 5: But you will have to admit there's more emphasis on the legends this year because of the fifty years of hip hop celebration.
Speaker 1: True, but I also think, yeah, I mean, I guess that is a door to the marketing. But if you look at juve so juvenile did folk you know they did tiny desk? It's fucking Juviie like age you talking like, do you want to see Juvie do the tiny desk? Or Sexy Red do the tiny desk?
Speaker 5: They want to see sexy Red.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody want to see sexy real do a tiny desk?
Speaker 3: I think I think with and being musical, but even.
Speaker 4: So, I think that n PR is trying to educate a little bit more by bringing on like some of the more whether it's the legacy acts, that's what they call them.
Speaker 2: If they really want to get bus, they bring the whispers out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because remember you're just sitting down, Like I said, you don't want to see sexy Red sitting down doing that.
Speaker 2: That probably would look crazy.
Speaker 1: So you need the talents that really kind of are speaking a certain life into people or just explaining certain things, you know what I mean, Like I'd like to see Aerosmith doing tiny des Steven Tyler sitting right there. I mean certain things you needed energy and that ain't where it's at. So, I mean, that type of platform was made for Scarface too, but.
Speaker 4: I do like it because it allows people to be educated. It allows you to really listen and hear, you know. I think that it's good for an artists like Scarface or any artists like you said that have bars or lyrics or whatever and they tell stories because you can, you know, sometimes and listening or passing people don't hear or catch everything. So it's an intimate It's kind of like the Unplugged used to be.
Speaker 2: They did that.
Speaker 1: It was crazy is we was talking about it and somebody was asking me about doing it doing that, and I'm like, bro, you gotta have some records like that ain't no play platform, Like I would just do my own.
Speaker 2: No, you could do it for sure, but.
Speaker 1: I would do my funk it out, Yeah, I would do. Yeah, that's what we got to do too. Like people be so caught up and like using brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah the brain, you don't need that platform. You can. You can get the homies and and.
Speaker 4: Create your own That's what I'm Yeah, you can get your band. And then I said, I stoup in front of the old schools and this is what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: This mind did tell me if it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, we should go in the corner of Roscoe's, pay for everybody food and everybody eating. We just be kicking for about forty five minutes, just right, and the nigga just be like these niggas crazy, right, and just pay for everybody for See what hip hop used to do, players ship because it ain't been player lady. Nah, they luckiest the winner now because I be barbecuing at the Airbnb, hafing niggas can get see these and plates right. I feel like we got to go back to that star like hip hop really flash it not fly money, but like connecting the other.
Speaker 2: People and doing the ship that's above.
Speaker 1: And beyond and connecting with mother Fly like it's just being born. Like that's why Sexy where It is doing well because she's kind of exciting. She's fucking hilarious. She thinks she's sexy with glasses on. She barefoot and pregnant. She ain't playing by no rules.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And her songs are not bad, they're like decently written songs, and she executes because it's some excitement.
Speaker 2: But I think that's what's missing.
Speaker 1: I think it's like we have a barbecue out this mother like we talking about throwing for the West Coast win just fun ship where you bring California. It's important as hip hop we start bringing to town.
Speaker 4: But I tell you that all the time. That's why I'm such a fan of you and your music, because you give us the authenticity uh or or that authentic la you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what we was.
Speaker 4: Most people was raised on that West Coast, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The sound, the what.
Speaker 4: You rap about, the storytelling, even the visuals is very like entertaining it. It brings me back to like the old school, like dog dog, what's it like?
Speaker 2: Dogs?
Speaker 4: That how they put it together and it's just dope.
Speaker 1: I think we should bring it even more, though not just in the music, because I think the music we do have the benefit to where it is spoiled because we can't go back and listen to the chronic right, doggy style, dog fool whatever, you know, any of the que records, any West Side, mac Tier Records, records. But man, imagine if we start taking I think we have to take the culture right and put it on full display, like in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, like we go to France, like right now, going to even in France in January, but imagine next year when we go, because that's somewhere we should go at least once or twice a year.
Speaker 2: But when we go, we bring California every time.
Speaker 4: And you know how much they would love that.
Speaker 2: People don't get they don't get that. They don't get to enough of the music, you know, I mean, but just the culture time.
Speaker 4: And that's what I loved about certain artists like Nas or Common, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Type of queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you be ready, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't even like I always tell people like even comment with Resurrection, like he would talk about like eating that gi or Donald's are going to Giordonalds.
Speaker 1: And you you like, yeah, you know, you know.
Speaker 4: I always tell people with NAS like he didn't bring you to like New York, he didn't bring you to he didn't bring you to even Queens. He brought you to the forty first side in Vernon, like he brought you on that block.
Speaker 1: And if you play, like when you listen like one of the few things stall is a hell of fun with NAS And I'm like NAS is great, like wanted greaty, but this nigga that is no lie. I parked outside that ship and I was like, Oh, this ship really makes sense. God damn ain't nothing like when you play that music in that area and you be like, oh this man.
Speaker 2: Like I remember I was working on some stuff and I was in the rider.
Speaker 1: I was in my rider and I was playing let Me Ride coming Down Long in front of the swat. I was like, oh, this ship makes sense. Yeah, that's that when that music makes sense. And you're right, that is when I was over there playing that ship one day, I'm riding out colle Is playing deeper than rap.
Speaker 2: It was incredible. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker really yelled it it ain't it ain't the hood, right, being meth became kind of close to the hood. But that early raw ship is all college, all off that bit.
Speaker 2: It was rich.
Speaker 1: It was like it was just like I don't know how to explain it, but it was just like it filled the air with that im Beyonce of like, oh this is I was in Birdman's car. I was in bird and one of the Birdman's cars, I think because I was in Miami, and it was something with the top that I don't I think it was a roll. It was something nice and I'm rolling in a diggie. I got some diggies on and I'm rolling playing ridging and I was deeper than rapping, deep rap, and I was just like, oh, this ship makes sense, Like if you play like that's one thing I really prided myself in doing. When I went to New Orleans, I was playing four hundred degree. I was like, Okay, that's my real check. My real check is I go to your town and play your ship and look around. If it don't look right, ain't right. Yeah, that ship is just crazy, you know what I mean, that's shit crazy. So I feel like that's the ultimate test in hip hop where you know what I mean, artists ain't really taking that serious.
Speaker 2: But I think we had the space too in hip hop where.
Speaker 1: We need to combine ghettos because I think we just people kind of getting tired of like, yeah, we got enough of you niggas were gonna listen to the African people? No, for real, Like we have enough niggas finished. So it's like, Okay, we need to come together because we can't let y'all go that way.
Speaker 4: Because the is different too, you know what I'm saying. And that's why I think afrobeat and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's definitely way more festive.
Speaker 4: It's just it's a you know, it's like how people used to listen to reggae, you know what I mean. It's like you might not I mean some people do, some people don't, but they don't. You know, not everybody understands everything someone is saying, but it's just a feeling that you you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. You know what. I think what Bob Marley said one thing.
Speaker 4: About music, when it hits you, you feel no pain or something like that.
Speaker 2: Afro beat ship is ella festive. That's what I'm saying, you just want the sauce. That's all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy because Tech nine hit me. He's like, Bro, I know this's gonna sound crazy, but I need you to give me, uh uh one of those beats of afrobeat, but make it dark. And I'm like, bro, yeah, exact opposite exactly, but I made it work.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 1: See, tuba is the tuba is that secret instrument that's rich and dark, but it could still kind of get you, like tuba can go anyway. Like it ain't too many niggas use tubas and song rich boy song at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah boy and looking Yeah, that was asking for that he had.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, bro, you have no idea.
Speaker 2: I want a song that we and dry.
Speaker 3: I know it sounds crazy, It's like that's Tech though.
Speaker 1: That is fucking funniest fuck man. Tech is the funniest nigga in the world. Here another nigga that's funny that people just don't take. They take entirely too serious.
Speaker 2: And that na.
Speaker 1: Yeah he be coming up with Yeah, fucking fool them. Niggas all got jokes.
Speaker 5: He mimics what I was saying earlier about sustainability. Yeah, he has a like fan base and he knows what they love, but he care about the world.
Speaker 1: Like you know what's funny, he cared a little bit more than everybody could imagine.
Speaker 2: I know that sounds crazy the world. Yeah, he really fan base.
Speaker 1: So it's weird, right because text fan base is full of people who like who feel rejected by the world, but they're still an underlying desire to be accepted.
Speaker 3: So that's why they're so protected, and that's why don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly tech.
Speaker 1: Like, well, no, kind of like, but he is, so how people see the identity in him is different, you know what I mean. But I think there's a way to do it all to represent people to have nots and taken with you. It's just you got to keep it authentic too. You have to keep it authentic.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The more I look at all of the scarface shit, man, it just get crazier and crazy. It's just like people hitting me about scarface. You know how fucking irritated I am. Like people texting me then me, gee man, scarface tiny this man, you know, and they trying to tell me about scarface. And I'm looking at y'all like I've been talking about so I've been telling y'all about Scarface this whole time, and now y'all gonna tell me about Scarface. Now I've been fucking with scarf, nigga. Know you have not been fucking with Scarface, nigga, your damn lie.
Speaker 5: But on your Are you on the record for saying that though, because a lot of people bring up individuals, especially artists in the time that it's not popular on multi.
Speaker 1: Multimore occasions I have there's a real thing going on in my mind, and I know EP thinks I'm crazy and a lot of people think I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I've said this on multiple platform ones. I really think Scarface is God m the voice No, no God.
Speaker 5: I mean he is a God. He is God God. I agree.
Speaker 2: He can go there like not like black Man God like, I mean like God.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you feel like we're all We're all essence of God.
Speaker 2: Not like I am a God like Scarfaces.
Speaker 1: God like came and got reincardinated, like God said, I wanted to participate in hip hop and reincardinated himself into a form.
Speaker 2: And to be of hip hop.
Speaker 5: Okay, just so he got of hip hop.
Speaker 1: He just like I wanted to be a rapper. He knew it was coming. He's like, I want to participate.
Speaker 2: Like how God did the idea? What Jesus is?
Speaker 1: God reincardinated himself as somebody to live as a human in that time, and then he became Jesus. Interesting, that's the idea. That's that's the idea. God was like, you know what, I'm so bored up here. I want to live this experience.
Speaker 5: Don't they say he's the king of He's one of the King of the South.
Speaker 1: Nobody would ever said that. That's some that Nigga is on a whole another he's king of the South.
Speaker 2: That's a joke.
Speaker 5: But I've heard I've heard that that's some regular Yeah, but that's some regular human ship.
Speaker 2: That Nigga way better than that. That's because.
Speaker 5: I've heard those two. Matter of fact, give told me a story. He said that before Tip was able to even claim that he was the King of the South, he had to make those calls to Scarface and to give m M.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even heard that.
Speaker 3: I heard Face.
Speaker 2: Be cared about being a king.
Speaker 5: One more person. It was big boy.
Speaker 2: But who the fuck would even like that? I mean, that's great for Tip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I expect Tip that I agree Tip can be the scar face on her.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I've had this conversation. You think I'm playing.
Speaker 4: There's people who say scar faces better than jay Z.
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of people like I wouldn't say he's greater because jay Z has no No.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm sing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't say he's greater. You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't say he's greater than whole, but I like him better than Jay Is this.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you like, well, no, because because the truth, because greatness is measured completely different than better.
Speaker 2: Better is a preference, right, Greater is.
Speaker 1: You, there's things you'll achieved. So is their greatest Like Snoop Dogg is the greatest hip hop artist. Everybody argue me down, but if you understand what hip hop is as this cultural street em thing, there's no greater representation that's flew further. Now does he If he the best rapper? Is he the that's These are different conversations.
Speaker 4: He's the most popular rapper with that, Yeah, and I think that he's like McDonald's you know, yeah, And anywhere in the world people know.
Speaker 5: Snoop is there listening to the Snoop today?
Speaker 3: No, but I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: But I don't even know if that's really.
Speaker 1: I don't think everybody's listening to Aerosmith today or Michael Jackson today, they are, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Like I think it's not as many people listening to the Taylor Swift, you know what I mean. Like, I don't think the same Pierce people listening to Taler Swift is going out to buy a new Aerosmith album. I think music and relevance is kind of like like minded to a degree.
Speaker 2: Like jay Z.
Speaker 1: If jay Z came out with an album, you know what I mean, he'll do well, but he probably not gonna do as well as Drake I think. But but but I think the truth, But I do, But I think the true flossing point is that he's doing well right now, thirty years later. That's just like I don't hello crazy, but no scarface. Like I've said this on major platforms multiple times. I think God looked at hip hop coming and on the horizon he was like, I want to experience that he formed himself into a human and that scarface that would be perfect because you couldn't be in it without you know, you know, I mean, and then like it'd be certain things, he says in raps. I've talked about this, but the more significant points cuz I will never violate the code to the streets and I will never make a promise that I know I couldn't keep.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck talks like that?
Speaker 1: I never heard history of niggas say I'll never make a promise that I know I wouldn't keep Before, I never heard a street nigga in a history of street niggas say I will never make a promise that I know I couldn't keep. That's like something my dad told you that I know. I'm talking about, like a street nigga, Like my dad is different, not like somebody who was in the streets. I mean like a father told his son that, not the general public. I'll never disrespect my mom. So he's more of a messenger, know even first, That's why I think it's like Jesus, where you could look at Jesus as a messenger, but he just formed himself to be in Jesus was a messenger.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I think Scarface was like God. He was like a messenger.
Speaker 1: He just was like, I wanted to experience hip hop like the rest of everybody else, So he put hisself in form and made Scarface. I'll never disrespect my mama. Never disrespect her mama neither. I never turned my back on Jesus. Them is not gangster the rat words.
Speaker 5: But do you think Scarface has ever done anything that was questionable? What do you mean in general?
Speaker 2: You know him questionable about.
Speaker 5: What as a black man, as as be.
Speaker 1: Talking about his son. This nigga is different, man. I'll tell you, I listen to everything wrong. Of course, everybody.
Speaker 2: Could do wrong.
Speaker 5: Jesus could do it.
Speaker 2: No, but he put himself into human form like Jesus.
Speaker 5: So when he put himself into human form, then he was able to commit.
Speaker 1: The wrongs to make a hip hop story understood, like you not like like to chase people?
Speaker 5: Where came in?
Speaker 2: Who makes like that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: God, that's just some god writing. Ship niggas got to do is collected and file.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who talks like that? Nigga sounds like his lyrics being a Bible. That's Scarface lyrics sound like they be in the Bible. That about myself though, but that's because you are a disciple of scar myself because I got I got some bible now like my raps. But that's when you know you got your greatest scar face moment, like face that one. Now, that's how I feel about Carl Wise Glass. What's your favorite glass of songs?
Speaker 2: Car Wise? Because it's the most scarface song I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it just it gets crazy and crazy and people laugh when I say that, right, They be like, man, you sold crazy And I know like this nigga G But I swear I believe God would put himself into human form right just to have human experiences. What's it like for them that let me go be one of them? So who wouldn't want to be a part of hip hop? You're telling me God look at hip hop and he's like, man, this is kind.
Speaker 2: He's for sure. Wouldn't being disco? This go is lame?
Speaker 5: Well, especially if you look at now. I mean, hip hop is not just a genre anymore. Hip Hop is involved in every aspect of think.
Speaker 1: He saw that coming. He was like, I need to go see what this is like because let me go experience it. And then he kind of became a child.
Speaker 2: And he greets his mother. Listen to this nigga man.
Speaker 5: Just and and his voice does have that god like like rumble.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it sounds like if God was talking, and it's funny because he laughs and ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm not sure. I'm not joking. You really do believe this nigga? Listen, who talks like this? Who the fuck talks like that?
Speaker 5: So when you close your eyes and you think about, like prayed, you picture Scarface.
Speaker 1: Because I would never tell God to reveal himself to me, because I wouldn't even what if he was like a nigga. I knew I'd be so mad if it was somebody I was. I already know that. I see all these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I know them.
Speaker 1: Mass It's always the people that's the nicest to me, your evil ass. But for God's like when people be like Scarface ship always like when I used to listen to untouchables, like some of that ship sounded like I was reading the scripture in the Bible, Like why does this sound like this?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 2: Why is it soothing? My soul? Just going to shoot at these niggas? I feel so much better as a human.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm not sure I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I'll be looking and when I talk to him, and shit, I'll be like.
Speaker 5: So scarface is your god.
Speaker 2: All all of our god, and he just put himself in human form.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when people are getting ready to go, let me just stop. I'm gonna be honest here. If they're getting ready to go hit a leg or do something that they have no business doing, and then they turn on some music.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't play scarface. You're gonna stop. Scarface will make you stop doing some dumb ship. You'd be like, I'm not finna, I would never do.
Speaker 2: Such a thing he's got.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Scarface the only thing I know that I could play that'll make me stop doing some dumb ship.
Speaker 2: But it's still be hard and street. You'd be like, man, exactly.
Speaker 1: Like you could have a child and be playing scarface, and you'll be thinking yourself like, man, let me not lie to my son. You know you a parent be lying to their kids. Shit, You'll probably play scarface like you know what, son, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: I was a piece of ship to your mother.
Speaker 5: So we just need a little scarface. And that's what the guess. That's where why we did these where it's coming in at this point.
Speaker 2: They needed that. But I don't think he knows, because I don't think.
Speaker 5: Because Jesus face knows he's God.
Speaker 2: Jesus didn't know he was God. Remember when he was in the Pros, he was praying up.
Speaker 5: So he was God.
Speaker 1: The story, the idea, The idea is that God wanted to experience life through human form, and then Jesus was born amazing right, and so he put hisself in so he could see what niggas had to go through, and he was like, this is how you do this, garface, and then so scarface could be the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: It sounds crazy, but it's probably true, and he would know he I ain't God. You wouldn't even know though, So that's why I'll be thinking about I was gonna give it to that.
Speaker 2: Let's start what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What's what's man? Just working?
Speaker 4: Just dropped a new single, farming and with a video. Make sure y'all go check that out.
Speaker 2: What did I have?
Speaker 1: I just stop because I've been out here. When you drive him, think of that title forman, what does that really?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 4: It's like so I game right, video games? So and gaming terms, Farming is a term that people use and usually RPGs or certain games when you kind of like it's the grinding part of the game really, when you like you might.
Speaker 2: Grind your attributes.
Speaker 4: When you're building up your attributes, you farm, you know, like, so you're whether it's XP, whether it's building your attributes to get you stronger, to maybe to mod your weapons, so you're at your your weapon, Like if you're playing with guns, you might farm to get materials for your weapons to make your weapons stronger. So that's what farming is. So and I'm farming the rap game, you know what I'm saying. So that's what I'm like, I'm in the film with the laser trying to so I'm just building up on my ship. I'm grinding right now. I'm far, I'm in materials. I'm farming experience to make my attributes and make what I'm doing stronger and better to present, to present to the world or to take on whatever comes my way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: I know that I saw the Like I bet you it's some kind of witty shit ye on, some gaming shit, right, I ain't game. I really gained when I was living right, right, But like we all have. That's why I said, we all gamers, but but you know, you just stop making time. But what I do appreciate and I think is important because I've made this argument. So people like, oh, how do people game right when they get older? And I'm like, well, it's not gaming anymore. It's really socially acting with you what people you fuck with or just the other world. Yeah, and how does that like really like come in to place, you know what.
Speaker 4: It's great that you said that, and it's great that you know that, you know, because I have so many homies who are older, whether they're my age or older or younger, you know what I mean. But they use gaming that's like it's therapy almost. It's therapeutic for them.
Speaker 3: Like I have a.
Speaker 4: Homie who who you know, he killed somebody, did some time in jail, came home and he's here now and he you know, talks to his psychiatrists or to his counselors, and they tell him, make sure that you game, Make sure that you spend time on that game. Whatever it takes to make you to get your mind and the right places and to you know, kind of sued whatever you're going through. If that's what you used then yeah, release it and use it. And you know, I had another homie who was like, he you know, he's married and he got you know, a wife, and you know, sometimes your significant other or whatever. You know, they be like, oh, you always on the game. But he was like, the game for me, especially now because you can be in parties and chats and stuff.
Speaker 2: He was like, it's like going to the bar. He was the He's like, it's my bar. I watched I watched the young homies bro.
Speaker 1: They be hooping on two k yep and they be like the player be fresh, they be like and they play with other people. So I was thinking, right, and this is something for you. I had this thought, and I'm glad you brought it up. And I didn't even know how this conversation was gonna segue, and it made me remember, I think there's so much more space in gaming for ways to interact with other people as a part.
Speaker 2: Of a game.
Speaker 1: I don't think even the gaming world has done a great enough job with some of the ideas we could do to make some dope shit. I guess a lot of fly shit. I mean that could happen that that's got to reach. And I think it's important that hip hop reaches I've been this has been my pushing. We've talked about this, right, is hip hop invading more spaces outside of just we don't.
Speaker 2: Need another liquor right, No, that's a fact. We don't need another clothing line. No, it's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Cool, Yeah, but we need to get into I've been saying it's killer MIC's, miss Abishi currency, Chevrolet game stall game having more things what we start to mvoy.
Speaker 2: There's still no hip hop game.
Speaker 4: I know, and that's crazy to me, you know, as a gamer, as somebody who games, and you know, I take you know, I it's it's also therapeutic for me. Like I'm in the studio, like my thing is I wake up, write raps, play the game, get off the game, write more raps, play the game. Like it's kind of like I'm back and forth all day. That's what I do, because you know, I might burn myself out, or I might be like, well, let me free my mind a little bit and I'll play the game. And then I might be playing. As I'm playing, come up with some crazy idea. Turn on a mic. Oh, let's turn cut on the beat. You know what I'm saying that's just that's just me though, that's.
Speaker 2: How I do it.
Speaker 4: But one thing I noticed as I as I play these games, and I play all types of games across the board, I know some people, you know, we were talking in the group chat and I was like, you know, people be playing like games, but they will only play like two K and Call of Duty or something, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Something to pop that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only right.
Speaker 4: And it's that's kind of how people listen to music too. Sometimes they only listen, they don't dig beyond it. But make a long story short, As you play games, I see there's not many black characters and video get in.
Speaker 2: There's not many.
Speaker 4: Lead roles of like you playing a video game with a hero or or somebody who is like saving the world or doing whatever.
Speaker 2: It is that's a black character. So that's the part. That's what this podcast is all about right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think that's very important that we do that.
Speaker 2: Like that we have people that look like us.
Speaker 1: You're looking out, they're looking out for tuning into The note Seller's Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West Coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King, for the Black Effect Podcast network and Not Hard Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.