Speaker 1: Well, well, come out, y'all, sit goanna way, I get tales and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 2: Song will be.
Speaker 1: Hot tell.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little.
Speaker 4: Banging your yuni, I come along that rant.
Speaker 5: A false information does not bring this country together.
Speaker 1: If you want to work on bringing this country, it's my time, not.
Speaker 6: Yours, Me disagreeing with you, me calling you.
Speaker 1: You know I want to be hitler.
Speaker 3: All those things are like not necessarily saying go out and hurt somebody.
Speaker 1: Although you live here, I want you to know, as mayor, you're not welcome here.
Speaker 6: And the day you move out of the city, but with the day that I launched a parade celebrating.
Speaker 1: The fact that you moved out of the city.
Speaker 5: Fradom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, come.
Speaker 7: To your.
Speaker 1: Doing the way, I'll get talas and saying you a conscious zal.
Speaker 6: New Sean Hennity Show, more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: And thanks Scott Channon.
Speaker 6: Hour two Sean Hennity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, you know we're getting a lot of reaction to Jimmy Kimmel in definite suspension. I don't think he's coming back. I don't think he should come back. It's it's very simple what happens in television. And I went through in the last hour list of people, well known names that have been fired over the years and people that have come and gone and then also you know, move on to different you know, different platforms and move on with their career. But it's very common in the industry if you're a broadcaster, very common. Unfortunately, I didn't see anybody any outrage from the left when Rose Embarga fired ABC, that was ABC Disney. I didn't see any outrage. Bob Grant was a legendary talk show host in New York and he got fired for controversial remarks that he made after Ron Brown's plane, then Clinton's Commerce Circuit secretary at the time he was fired. I didn't see anybody, you know, seem to care at all. I mean, it's it's very simple. These these late night comedy shows have fallen into a death trap for themselves, and that is number one. They're not accomplishing their main mission, which is to be funny. They're not and as a result, they have lost, you know, dramatic portions of their audience. And when you lose your audience, then you lose revenue. When you lose revenue, you're not valuable to the network that you're working for. And at that point it becomes inevitable. And I don't care if I've never seen Jimmy this angry in his entire life. Jimmy celebrated when Tucker Carlson got fired. So you know, let's stop the hypocrisy here. And if he wanted to be a commentator political commentator, there's places he can do it. You can do it on Fake News C and NMSDNC, he can do it on his own podcast. He will have opportunities to have a broadcasting career or a career giving whatever commentary he wants. But that if you can't get a mass audience and you know you're barely getting above a one share on a broadcast channel, that is that you're not going to survive. It's simple, one plus one equals two. Now, it's interesting. After the firing of Colbert, Jay Leno spoke up and this is what he said.
Speaker 2: There was an analysis done of your work on the Tonight Show for the twenty two years and that your jokes were roughly equally balanced between going after Republicans and taking aim at Democrats.
Speaker 8: Well that's a strategy that Well, it's fun to me when I hate letters some damns on you and your Republican friends, who well miss and I hope you and your Democratic buddies are happy over the same joke. And I go, well, that's good.
Speaker 1: So that's how you get a whole audience.
Speaker 8: Now you have to be content with half the audience because you have to give your opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's worth noting that both you and Roddie Dingerfield experienced and have been experiencing enormous success.
Speaker 1: Right, so your approach worked in the marketplace.
Speaker 8: Well why shoot for just half an audience all the time? You know, why not try to get the whole? I mean, I like to bring people into the big picture. I don't understand why you would alienate one particular group, you know, or just don't do it at all. I'm not saying you have to throw your support or whatever, but just do what's funny.
Speaker 6: Just do what's funny. If it's a late nine comedy show. Now, if you want to do a political commentary, show or a news show with political opinion like I do. And you're honest about it.
Speaker 1: It's a very.
Speaker 6: Different it's a very different venue of very different me medium. And you know, here's what Johnny Carson said to Mike Wallace back in the day on sixty Minutes about this very same issue.
Speaker 9: Ex sensitive about the fact that people say he'll never take a serious controversy. Well, I have an answer to that. I said, no, tell me the last time that Jack Benny red Skelton uh Benny comedian use his.
Speaker 1: Show to do serious issues.
Speaker 10: That's not what I'm there for.
Speaker 11: Can't they see that?
Speaker 5: But you and I do.
Speaker 9: They think that just because you have it tonight's show, that you must deal in serious issues.
Speaker 1: It's a danger, it's a real danger.
Speaker 9: Once you start that, you start to forget that self important feeling that what you say has great import And you know, strangely enough, you could use that show as a form you could sway people. And I don't think you should as an entertainer.
Speaker 6: I don't think you should as an entertainer. You know, over the years, this show has been targeted and targeted repeatedly headline the rap when was this twenty seventeen, Fox News should fire Sean Hannah Media matters head says uniquely destructive? Another article, will Fox News fires Sean Hannity a naive and hopeful analysis. These are Sean Hannity's leading advertisers. You know, when when my personal text messages were released and they were thousands of them on two separate occasions, nobody cared about Sean Hannity's privacy. And I'm not complaining. I'm not complaining at all. I understand the political environment al Sharpton to a FCC take racist Rush Limbaugh off the air. It goes on left wing coming after Rush Limbaugh trying to take him off the air, and it's politics Nation, Should Rush Limbaugh be on the air? Rose and Barr. I mean, you can go, you can go through the list, Dave Chappelle, it was people like Jimmy Kimmel's celebrating Tucker Carlson when he when he was taking off the air at Fox. And you know, and then the list goes on and on, and you don't have to agree with people you don't even have. The thing is about all of this, and this is what Brendan Carr was saying last night broadcast networks have a license and they have to act in the public interest. That that's how you get a broadcast license. You don't have to work for any of the broadcast channels. There are more outlets, more opportunities to be heard than ever before in the history of this country. If you wanted to start your own podcast, start your own podcast. If you can develop an audience, then develop an audience. If Jimmy Kimmel wants to do, I'm not celebrating. I've never on this program, never on TV, not one time ever called for anybody's firing, anybody's cancelation, never call for any boycotting. Nobody ever seemed to care on the left when it happened to me, the only when it was I was boycotted. One time, I was blown away. Carric Hads pulled off my show and made a big deal about it the coffee Machine, and out of nowhere, people just started, you know, dropping their carrig machines, you know, from the third story apartments and shooting carrag machines and hitting them with baseball bats and golf clubs. And it went viral and in the end they came back on the show. But I couldn't believe the amount of support I got from people, you know, organically it happened anyway. Joining us to weigh in on all of this, Carol Roth, two time New York Times bestselling author You Will Own Nothing, and a recovering investment banker. Our friend Mark Simone, host of the number one morning show in New York City on our affiliate there, the All New Am seven to ten wo R. Carol Roth will start with you. Your reaction to all of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean giving everybody a mic and saying, hey, we should hear everybody's political opinion was a really, really bad idea, Sean, And unfortunately that's really what enabled the shift from what was entertainment with Johnny Carson, as you put forth in Jay Leno, to these want to be commentators, which, as you mentioned, there are plenty of outlets to do that, but that's not what they're charged with doing. They're actually supposed to be giving people a respite from all of the news and information that's coming at them from other outlets that specialize in that. But it is very frustrating, as somebody who has also been the target of cancel culture, to now see people pretending to be free speech absolutists. So you know, we must stand up, we must stand up for Jimmy Kimmel. Well, you guys were the first ones, like you said, to call for the firing of everyone else you don't believe in individual rights. You were the first people to you know, all people out for not taking COVID vaccines and the like. So why, all of a sudden, just because somebody who is on their side, who by the way, you know, took the absolute gruesome killing of a father in front of children, and instead of just saying something nice and trying to turn down the divisiveness, decided to go in another direction. You know, why, all of a sudden is that more important than the fact that somebody, a young man, a young father, got killed in front of his children.
Speaker 1: And Mark, we saw this years ago.
Speaker 6: I mentioned Bob Grant in New York when when Ron Brown's plane went down and apparently there had been a report that there was one survivor. I know it's him a I know it's after all, I am a pessimist. ABC Disney came in in all similar circumstances, you know, in sensitive comments after somebody dead or likely dead, and he was fired immediately by ABC Disney. We have Roseanne barbiing fired by ABC Disney. This is not new.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's also another example of go woke, go broke. You know, Jimmy Kimmel years ago was actually funny. I remember The Man Show and all those things. He did not politically correct, but it was funny back then. And then I know this was something ABC was looking to do. Anyway, get rid of him. It's a low rated show. This show that I'm on right now has what sixteen times the size of an audience. It was a low rated show, Jimmy Kimmel. It was losing money if you.
Speaker 6: Are underestimating the size of this audience. But I'll forgive you because we've been friends for so many years.
Speaker 7: Nineteen but whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know the exact extrapolation.
Speaker 7: But they I know this started Monday. They wanted him to apologize, walk it back. He had two days to walk it back, and apparently he refused to apologize. He said he would explain it that it was taken out of context, which is absolutely I had to watch MSNBC for a few minutes last night. I knew it'd be hysterical, and it was. They were going on. This is the end of our democracy. Listen. We survived the cancelation of Gilligan's Island Threes Company two and a half. Men, we'll get through this. The country will survive this. You know what's going to happen. They'll start running reruns of an Old'll put on Law and Order reruns or suits or something in that time period, and it will get triple to quadruple the ratings, and that'll share what people think of Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 1: Quick, Frank Cool come back.
Speaker 6: We'll continue more with Carol rothmore with Mark Simon on the other side, and then we'll get to your phone calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. All right, we continue now talking about the firing of well, the indefinite suspension of Jimmy Kimmel. I doubt he's coming back to ABC. We continue with Carol Roth and Mark Simone. I saw that rose am bar Barack Obama put out. After years of complaining about canceled culture, the current administration has taking it is taking it to a new and dangerous level by routinely threatening regulatory action against media companies unless they muzzle or fire reporters or commentators they don't like. Now the president is not shy and saying that this person or that person should be fired hasn't taken any action.
Speaker 1: Is not one person that.
Speaker 6: I can think of, Carol, not one prominent conservative voice that has been out there demanding calling for the firing, boycotting of Jimmy Kimmel, something we conservators have lived with for decades.
Speaker 4: No, you're absolutely right, because it's not the way of the right. The way of the right, you know, as is shown broadly by the reaction here, is shown by the you know, Charlie Kirks example is to debate people, to put different ideas out there, and to show in a free market what ideas work and what don't. And you know, unfortunately, I think Mark made a really good point that the free market was saying that these ideas put out by Jimmy Kimmel just weren't that popular. And we saw that, you know, in his numbers and his ratings. So there's probably, you know, a catalyst behind this decision, But there is a stark contrast. I mean, think about this. After Charlie's assassination, nobody needed to board up their windows.
Speaker 5: There was no.
Speaker 4: Fear that cities were going to be burned down, because that's not the road of people who believe in individual rights. So now all of a sudden that something's happening to someone that they think is the mouthpiece for their propaganda to pretend that they, you know, have always believed this. We have the evidence time and time again, and you can't tell us, you know what it is that we've seen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I just find it amusing that the left is melting down over this. Here's the good news for Jimmy Kimmel. Not that I like him, and I'm not celebrating the way he celebrated Tucker cross demise, but the good news for him, Mark Simona, is he's going to play opportunities if he wants his voice heard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I keep talking about free speech. He's got it. He can speak all he wants, and this time it's for free So there's your free speech. It's perfect. So when Tucker before Tucker was trying to remember, Chuck Schumer held a press conference demanding that he'd be fired, sort of a threatening press conference to Fox and that they had to fire him. So again it's the hypocrisy. Democrats are famous for Jimmy Kimmel. You know that Carson Cliff that you played. Should listen to that over and over again. I watched Johnny Carson for years and Jay Leno for years. I still can't tell you where they stood politically. And I knew Johnny Carson, I know Jay Leno. I still can't tell you where they stand politically. And they were much much funnier and a thousand times more successful. There's a big lesson there for broadcasters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think a great lesson anyway. Mark Simon, thank you, Carol Rath, thank you. I appreciate both of you. Thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 3: Good sun.
Speaker 6: All right, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, A twenty five now to the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine point one, Shawn, our number. If you want to be a part of the program, please have a personal safety security plan for you, for your children, for your family, for your employees. This is a very dangerous world we live in. One fact you need to know. According to law enforcement statistics, ninety nine percent of altercations do not require lethal force. And that's where the technology of burner comes in. It is the less lethal option. I always have both, and there's a reason why. This technology of burner is now trusted by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms. One shot can incapacitate an attacker thirty to forty minutes, and the burner launcher has powerful deterrence. Here, gas pepper, spray, kinetic grounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. You don't need a background check, you don't need a permit. It's legal in all fifty states. And they have their new compact launcher, the smallest to date, four inches long, too, smartphones thick. It's easy to conceal, carry on your body without attracting unnecessary attention.
Speaker 1: But it's powerful.
Speaker 6: It fires at four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch, and you're gonna want it. By the way, all these launchers are hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Now, if you don't take don't take my word for it, go look at their videos online see how this technology how effective it is at protecting people. Go to BYRNA dot com now or check it out at your local sportsman's warehouse. Location today. But protect yourself, your family in this very dangerous time we all live in. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Zach is in Missouri. Hey, Zach, how are you? Thank you for calling? Glad you're with us.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 10: It's quite an honor to call from me. I've been here. I've been here your show for a long time. Dad, My dad's a big fan of yours. Heck I remember back in twenty twelve when you had your intro of let freedom, brain let the white of Singing. Heck I remember that intro.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 1: Martina McBride loved it. It was the good old days.
Speaker 6: It's so hard to play music now on this radio show. I actually have cover bands that we used to make our music because the amount of money that these music companies will charge you if you play thirty seconds of a song is insane.
Speaker 1: It would be it would make this show.
Speaker 6: I we'd have to cancel me because we wouldn't be in the red, we wouldn't make any money. They're charging so much just to just to run thirty seconds of a song. You'd think they would want heard on seven hundred and fifty stations.
Speaker 10: That's that's crazy. I didn't that that's crazy to.
Speaker 1: Know, it is insane. Anyway, what's on your mind today, my.
Speaker 10: Friend, Well, thoughts and prayers on Charlie Kirk and his family. You know, been thinking about him a lot, you know, it's very tough times.
Speaker 7: Also.
Speaker 10: Second of all, you know the radicalization the left. You know, twenty years ago they weren't they weren't really this radical. I mean, like what what made him like go far left? I mean, like this isn't like the Democrat Party of twenty years ago. It's like it's like mind blowing. It's like they hate the country and like, you know, why represent part that I don't get is why would you want to represent a country that you hate? You know, It's just it's mind blowing to me.
Speaker 6: Uh, I don't know, I I it just is it's been such a hard two weeks emotionally for all of us that have hearts and a conscience and us Aul and I don't care if you agreed or disagreed with Charlie Kirk. I mean, why would you say anything you know so evil and horrific as some of the examples we've been playing and showing you And I don't know it just it kind of wears me out. It's like I can't explain something that's not explained a bowl, If that makes sense. It's it just is. But you know, there's always going to be dark, evil people around us. We need to understand that, embrace that, and protect ourselves against it. It's it is what it is. But we can't cower in the face of evil.
Speaker 1: We just can't.
Speaker 6: You know, I think Donald Trump showed that to us in Butler, Pennsylvania. You know who else would would get shot and come within a millimeter of losing their life and having their head blown off and stand up and go fight, fight, fight. I can't think of many people that would pull that off. Zach, appreciate you, man, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number. Jerry in Florida, my free state. Up, Jerry, how are you, sir?
Speaker 10: Hi there?
Speaker 5: Sean?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm kind of wondering why all these leftists and whatnot all pissed up about Jimmy Kimmel. Where were they when Suzanne Bar got canceled for telling a joke or.
Speaker 1: You mean Rose Ambar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Roseannbar excuse me, it was actually in her case it was a tweet.
Speaker 10: Is that right, okay?
Speaker 6: And she and she pointed out today after Barack Obama, you know, said, you know, started complaining about, you know, quote cancel culture, the current administration has taken cancel culture to a new and dangerous level. Donald Trump's not responsible for Jimmy Kimmel being fired.
Speaker 1: He's not exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, and Jimmy Kimmel, he relished in the idea that Tucker Carlson got fired from Fox News for saying things that uh, you know, the corporate elites at that point apparently weren't in love with But he didn't say anything in Centerary or anything like that that would cause, you know, such a backlash and definitely didn't deserve a bullet to the throat. But you know, it's it's amazing how they complain about somebody losing their job, but they're they're they're celebrating somebody losing their life, you know. And so it's I mean, the hypocrisy is abundant, you know, But but you know, there was there was one.
Speaker 6: Listen, Jimmy Kimmel. You'll hear from Jimmy Kimmel again. And I think you're gonna hear from a very angry Jimmy Kimmel, and he'll go on a platform where he will be even more vitriolic and more hateful, and I think he'll chase more people away in the process. I don't think he's going to learn the lesson that he has alienated so many people. Look, if you're ratings, you know, started a two share and it goes all the way down on a one one one, whatever is his final share was. I haven't looked at his ratings in a while, but they were garbage. And then at some point there's got to be a little introspection and self reflection and of course correction otherwise. And you you know, one of the things that I've often like to do in my life and career is, you know, read research about me. There there are companies their entire job is they will research on air talent, and you know, they they verbatims of my audience, are brutally honest, and they will tell me what they like and what they don't like. And when I see a pattern of criticism, I take it seriously and I try to make adjustments.
Speaker 11: Well can I can I? Can? I?
Speaker 3: I hope I'm not stepping over the bounds but here's something really I would really enjoy seeing if you can make happen on going to your corporate leaders at Fox News and convinced all twelve, all twenty four hours of the day that during there's a segment on there that there's going to be a contest for people to develop sending in leads for the clips of Charlie Kirk actually saying anything racist, fascist or nazi like or whatnot like that, and have them put it together and promise that you guys will make a montage of it and dedicate an entire show showing people you know what a racist, fascist, nazi that Charlie Kirk ever was, which will be an empty show. So what you could then show is actually, you know, all the rioting and everything that happened during twenty twenty, but offer him a carrot and the benefit of that, you'd have all these liberals who would be dying to be able to win this, say ten thousand or twenty thousand dollars or whatever like that for winning this contest, and they would actually have to go online and actually listen to him, because most of them only say that he the racist and he's a fascist, and they've never listened to a word he said, and it might actually change some minds.
Speaker 6: And I think the beauty of what Charlie would do is prove me wrong. When he would go on college campuses in a hostile environment and if you'd get called all those names, he'd say, Okay, can you give me one example you're a fascist? You're a racist? Year this year that can you give me one example you're a fascist? Can you give me one example you're a fascist? I mean, that's how the conversation went every single time. It was actually it was funny, and he would do it with a smile on his face. The answer to the question is you're right, you answered your own question. It would there'd be no content to that hour. But that's a good, good funny idea. I like it anyway, Jerry, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Glad you're out there. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean. Our number. Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Aaron is in Pennsylvania on the Sean Hannity Show. Aaron, how are you glad you called sir by the way, I'm sorry for the people in Pennsylvania. I know these cops were shot in your county and our prayers are with them and their families.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Sean was actually in New York yesterday when it was happening, but I lived near Pennsylvania.
Speaker 11: So yeah, thank you for for the.
Speaker 5: Prayers, and Sean, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 11: I pray that God continues to bless you and protect you.
Speaker 5: When God blesses you, you can bless us, and you keep up the great work and keep going the reason I was calling.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I know you received some push back from callers. You're darting college students, playing the game, going along to get the grade, and I agree with you completely on that one. Now, unless the person is being required to denounce Jesus christis as I say, you're obviously you're not going to do that.
Speaker 11: But got to look at the big picture.
Speaker 5: When someone has dominion over you, like the college professor, that's probably not the right time to do battle with them and sacrifice your grade. Retaking the class might not be an option for financially. Might be the only professor that does it, that teaches the class.
Speaker 11: So what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: Go through the cost gain with the same professor that's making you, that's going to.
Speaker 11: Impose these radical views on you. But so look at the big picture and look at look ahead. When can I have a platform?
Speaker 5: So it means I go along, get my grade, get my diploma, then become a high school teacher or a college professor, maybe at the same university. There is my platform. That's why I can make a bigger influence on young people with the truth and conservative values. Or if you work hard enough and you're in a physician financially, you can support a turning point in USA chapter at a college financially or programs are more conservatively based. So God to look at the big picture, not not to battle just because someone is going to someone's challenging you.
Speaker 6: Well, I have very specific circumstances in which I'd make this exception, knowing how hard and competitive it is to get into medical school, law school, graduate schools for particular, you know, field of endeavor, some of the top schools. You want to go to the top school, and let's say you have a perfect A you know, four point zero average, You have to take tests, et cetera, and then you have one professor that you know is so abusively biased and bigoted against conservatives, and you know that maybe maybe God made you to be a doctor and that is what you've always wanted to do. I've always found that people are doctors and nurses and teachers and policemen, environment et cetera, almost without exception. They're called to do it, they wanted to do it since they were young, and you know that, Okay, that's going to put you at a competitive disadvantage if you get a bad grade because you're challenging a teacher. I don't see any I'm not going to tell those students to stand up and fight those professors that will punish them if they speak up. As long as they know that it's an indoctrination, as long as they do it consciously, and they do it because they have a much bigger goal in dream and purpose in their life, I won't criticize them.
Speaker 1: I won't now.
Speaker 6: I had the same experience in college, and I took on a Marxist communist professor by his own admission. Years later, I ended up having him on Hannity and Holmes, and he remembered me, I'm not surprised because we took over the whole class for the second part of that semester, and he ended up punishing me with the worst grade I ever got in college, which was a C plus and i'd aced the It was a midterm and final class, and i'd aced the midterm, and at that point then I started speaking up. I must have got en F on the final or close to it. So yeah, he punished me for that, but it was but I was not in a position that I needed to worry about it.
Speaker 1: I really wasn't.
Speaker 6: So you know, my argument to these kids is I support whatever, you know, whatever dream that God put in your heart that you want to follow, and I don't think you're selling out your principles if you make the decision. You know what, I'm not going to hurt my chances of getting into med school or graduate school or nursing school or whatever it happens to be. I think that's a lot to put on a kid, and I think it's just unfair that they're in an environment that does not foster real, genuine dialogue, debate, and a free and open exchange of ideas. I mean, that's the beauty of what Charlie was doing, is he was doing what the schools the indoctrination centers that we call universities were supposed to do fostering debate, civil debate, and he did it civilly. I mean the people that weren't civil with the left. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 5: Shown you're absolutely right again. You have to look at the big picture, forward thinking, say where can make Where can I make the biggest impact? Going head to head with it with the college professor, You're not going to make a big impact. They're going to push you back down and then you mess up the course, potentially mess up the course for the rest of your career. Look at the big picture, where where can I make the bigger impact? And the bigger impact will be teaching a college or a high school course, becoming a doctor or lawyers or the mother financially a successful career path that you can make make the influence elsewhere financially supporting Turning Point USA chapters or other conservative programs. So Sean, thank you so much for taking my call. You're doing an awesome job keeping up. We'll keep the prayers going for our country and for our leaders.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you being out there and giving me this mic every day. Thank you, my friend. And giving me the camera every night. We're going to try and earn your trust every day news, information, opinion, honest about it that you won't get from the legacy media mob. That's our mission anyway. Eight hundred nine to four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the RAM, like