Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round Up, Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free number. We'll get to your calls eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Interesting yesterday watching the President. He's a positive big announcement before the trip to the Middle East next week, and there's a lot of speculation. I don't know the answer. I have my suspicions, but here's what he said.
Speaker 3: We'll have maybe before I would want to. It's, you know, the least in Saudi Arabia. We're going to Ue and Qatar, and that'll be I guess Monday night. Some of you are coming with us. I think before then, we're gonna have a very very big announcement to make, like as big as it gets.
Speaker 2: And I won't tell you.
Speaker 3: On what, but it's gonna and it's very positive. And also I tell you if it was negative or positive, I can't keep that up. It is really really positive. And that announcement will be made either Thursday or Friday or Monday before we leave, but it'll be one of the most important announcements have been made in many years. About a certain subject, very important subject. So you'll all be here.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good tease. Now, we will have an announcement tonight on Hannity on a scale of one, two, one hundred. How big do you think that announcement is, Linda, you know what the announcement is.
Speaker 4: I do know what the announcement is, and I don't think that it fits between one and one hundred.
Speaker 2: For what it's worth, I mean it's bigger than that I do. It is pretty big, greater than indeed it is. And it's a good announcement. Fair enough to say that too. Uh yeah, sure you could pull a good I don't know that you and I agree on that. Buttua. When we talk about it tomorrow we talk about it, might begin to understand. But we will have a big announcement on TV, probably the biggest I've made in a long time anyway, that's nineties to it on Fox tonight. We have a lot of developments on the economy. US Chinese officials are having a meeting in Geneva on Saturday. The US Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen and the Chief Trade Negotiator, James Jamison Greer will meet China's top economic official in Switzerland on Saturday. Obviously, the first indication of this came on Friday when China said, well, if America surius, we might we might be willing to sit down and make some agreements together, where they had been very, very adamant against it, and in many ways I've said this from the beginnings. I always had a pretty high degree of confidence. At some point, it's longer than I wish that China and the United States will come to some sort of agreement, just like the United States and the rest of the world will come to some agreement. And the lead up to this because the economy in China has gone down the sewer, and more importantly the reports in the Wall Street Journal and elsewhere that there is unrest in the country because people are being fired and not getting paid and they want back pay. They're now cutting their key rates by ten points ten basis points and the bank reserve requirement by fifty points in a bid to boost the economy. Bessin said, the US doesn't want to decouple from China ahead of the schedule meeting, and in the meantime, America is making moves that are making this country and will make this country less dependent, and I think this is a national security issue on things that we do import from China, not just dolls, but things like our pharmaceuticals and rare earths. I think America is now going to become independent of any need from any country because I think it's the way things are. It's just it's just necessary for national security. The Trump Energy budget to save Americans fifteen billion on Green New Deal scams that the Biden administration have put in place, and Scott Besson says, no, the president's policies are important. What is the president trying to do here? Now? Nobody can dispute. For the last fifty or sixty years, the establishment and institutionalists have just gone along with the idea that friend and foe like can rip us off and abuse us with their tariffs that we are not putting on them. And Donald Trump has decided that he's going to give countries options free and fair trade or reciprocal tariffs. There are other things that will be factored in, currency manipulation, the amount of aid we give certain countries, whether or not they're cooperative, pay their fair share of native There are the factors that will go in. But here's what the President has laid out so not only on the issue of tariffs, but we're now approaching two hundred billion dollars in identified savings of waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption with Doche the very threat of tariffs resulted in countries and companies pledging to spend on manufacturing and all sectors semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, auto industry, over eight trillion dollars. That's going to create high paying career jobs for Americans. The one big, beautiful bill that we hope will be passed by July fourth that would guarantee that the tax cuts that President Trump put in place in his first term will remain permanent and will include no tax on tips, social security, or overtime. That's good for working men and women. Add to that the President's you know, Energy Emergency Plan, which is opening up energy, which would make America the most energy dominant country on the face of the earth, and also we would be an energy rich country. All of that combined will result and I believe unprecedented economic growth. Steve Moore is here to analyze all of it. Like you, I'm a free and fair trader, but I also don't like getting ripped off and abused, and the President, I think, is showing that the world's gotten the message that those days are coming to an end.
Speaker 4: Well, well, Sean, I completely agree with that. You know, when you talk about a major announcement that's coming, it may be an announcement that there is going to be a trade deal with maybe China or with maybe India. And once you get one or two of these big countries to agree to lower their terroists on the United States, it's going to cause a cascade of other countries doing the same. And I'm here to tell you as soon as that happens, you're going to see another explosion in economic activity and also in the stock market. Sean, I think you and I talked about two maybe three weeks ago on this show, and at that time things look kind of The stock market was way down, the repears of inflation, and just in the last three weeks. It is amazing to me that turnaround that nobody in the media seems to want to report. The fact is the stock market has made an incredible comeback. That's great news. The inflation report that came out about ten days ago was a really good report. No signs of any runaway inflation like we had in her Biden. And then we got a great jobs report on Friday that the media just kind of yawned about. We have a record number of people working today in America today, Seawan. So all of these are positive signs suggesting that even though I look, I have some disagreements with Trump on the tier of policies, but if he's able to pull this off, and I'd never bet against him, I think you could see one of the great booms in American history.
Speaker 2: I think you can too. I think all the pieces of being put in place to do it, and I think I do believe somehow Congress is going to manage to get this one big, beautiful bill, even through the prism of the arcade rules and regulations around a reconciliation. That's my hope, and I think it's such a big part of the Republican Party's ultimate success, and especially if the economy will play a big role in the twenty twenty six elections, it's in everyone's best interest to do it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, And incidentally, I'm hearing that they may even go bigger than what Trump was originally talking about, not just extending the Trump tax cuts at twenty seventeen, but then also maybe going down to a fifteen percent tax rate on our businesses, which would be fantastic. Maybe we could get all the stuff that he talked about in this campaign. No tax on tips, no tax on solid security, these kinds of things. So it's a very exciting agenda. I've waited a long time for this. It's the raging years for this kind of agenda that is so pro growth, pro America. The fact that I love the fact that he's putting our coal miners back to work, that they've announced that they're going to start mining again in America. We're going to start drilling in America. We're gonna build pipelines together in America. I mean, I could. I could talk to you for half an hour about the positive things Trump is doing. Some of it gets overlooked because he's doing so much so quickly.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come back. We'll continue more with our friend Steve Moore and Steve of course, economists and author of the bestseller Trumpnomics, and we'll get to your calls on the other side. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, If you want to join us, we continuing out with economist Steve Moore, what do you think the impact long term on the economy is going to be on jobs in America with the AI revolution that is happening now. It's not that's something that's the future. The future is now, and I think it's going to be so transformational. Elon Musk thinks that that literally robotic surgeons will be outperforming even the best surgeons in five years from now. That means there's going to be some disrupt in terms of the workforce in the country. What impact have you have You given a lot of thoughts to that.
Speaker 4: I have, and I think it's so exciting to think what's happening over the next ten twenty years in terms of robotics artificial intelligence. I'm I'm on the board of a company, Sean that builds houses, but it builds houses with robots, and it's it's almost like a scene out of the out of the Terminator movie with these robots.
Speaker 2: You know, fascin Do they build nice houses?
Speaker 4: Pardon?
Speaker 2: Do they build nice houses?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I mean it's not just the not just the prefabricated houses. What happens Sean, You put the architectural plan into the computer and through artificial intelligence, these these robots can build you know, sixty to seventy percent of the house. Now, of course, you still need construction workers to put the you know, put the final touches on this. And that's happening all over the economy, and that will mean it's very much like the trend insformation twum that happened one hundred years ago when we invented tractors and we went from thirty five percent out of every one hundred Americans working on the farm did down to three Americans working on the farm because tractors and irrigation systems and all these other things really changed the way we were able to produce.
Speaker 2: More and more food. You got to send me a link to this company, and that's not something i'd even heard about.
Speaker 4: I'm going to send you. I'm going to send you this because it is and I'll send you the video. You should post it. It's really pretty incredible what these what these robots can do. And it's it's just the beginning stages of this. You know, my wife was saying, well, what about maids, are they can have maids that can this isn't.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, the answer to that question has been answered by Elon Musk, and I think the average family a lot of menial tasks will be taken over by robots. That's it'll be kind of like the model t that or maybe big television sets. You know, they start out expensive, then they become affordable for you know, middle class Americans. Next thing, you know, everyone's going to have it. You know, I don't want to, I don't I don't clean the dishes it is, so it doesn't matter. It's perfect for me.
Speaker 4: Well, have you watched the show sewn by any chance? It's called nineteen twenty three, which is you know, depreaching.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it. That was the kickoff to Yellowstone, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, well you should watch it, by the way. It's a fantastic mini series. But one of the things that you see firsthand in watching that is the nineteen twenties life changed so dramatically. I mean, at the start of the start of the you know show, everybody's riding around in stage coaches, and at the end of the show, everybody's got metal te's and cars. And that's the kind of transformation I think we're going to see over there. And the most important thing, Sean is We in the United States of America have to be the drivers of that, like we were the Internet age, like we were the industrial age. And I think we're all teed up to do it. You do the Trump Tash cut to encourage more investment. Here, we get the best and smartest people in the country. I think we're going to blow away China. You mentioned China earlier for a few minutes. I want to make sure your listeners understand this, because the media really isn't reporting at China's economy is a mess right now. It is. They've been hammered by these tariffs. Everybody talks about, Oh, it's hurting us more than it's hurting China. No, it is not. China's stock market has cratered. Their factories are running at fifty percent. You've seen the picture Sean. If they can't get their ships out of port, I mean hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of these ships that they usually you know, ship these goods to the United States. But because of the terrorists, they can't do it. I don't think they can hold on much longer. I they they're going to have to come on their hands and knees to Trump and say what's make a deal here?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and I kind of predicted to what happened. Look in a lot of ways. I know it's got a lot of people shaking up, and you know, the stock markets skittish by nature. I've never used that it is as my indicator. It was funny before they went through their nine days in a row of positive growth in the bock market, you were saying, I'm about to I'm buying right now. So you had a good nine days buying and making money. I don't know if you sold it, but or if you're holding it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I always liked the idea of buying the dip, especially when Trump is president, because you know, the media does hyper focus on the terrorists.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: But I mean when you look at even if you're not a big fan of terarirists and I'm not a big fan of them, but I think he's going to win here. All the every other thing that he is doing for the economy is so positive. Pro American energy policy, the tax cuts. Oh incidentally, I want to mention one other quick thing. You know there's these headlines now, oh, the medicaid cuts, the Trump that the Republicans are talking about are going to cost a million people lose their healthcare coverage. That's that's preposterous. You know who those million people are. There are a million people who are not eligible for the program. So I'm their fraudsters. Of course we're going to cut those people off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable. Steve Moore, You're a national treasure. And uh, let's see where we are. And just a short period of time, it's gonna get very very interesting. And I'm gonna I think we're gonna be watching a lot of people eat. I'll eat their words and their dire predictions of doom and gloom, draining the swamp, one corrupt politician at a time. This is the Sean Hannity Show. All right, let's go to our busy phones. Victor is in Maryland. Next on The Sean Hannity Show. Victor, Hi, how are you glad? You called?
Speaker 1: Thank you Sean. The other day you were talking about the ups and downs in life. I weighed a pound and a half when I was born and survived, and I've been blind all my life. But my father learned to you know, made me learn to live in the sided world. I graduated from the Maryland School for the Blind in nineteen sixty eight June second, and then on June third, I called the Broadcasting School because I wanted to be a disc jockey, and they told me I wouldn't amount to anything and don't bother. So then I talked to my rehab counselor and the first thing he tried to do was to put me in a sheltered workshop making brooms and mops for fifty cents an hour. I said, I'm not having none of that. You're gonna help me find a really good job. So I wrote them almost all summer long, and then he said, okay, the only agency that's hiring the blind, this is nineteen sixty eight. The only agency that would hire the blind was the federal government. And to make a long story short, I ended up working for the Library of Congress Division for the Blind. Started off as a technical aid and worked my way up the ladder to quality assurance set and I had a forty four year career with them, and I retired back at the end of twenty twelve. So my mother would say, well, you couldn't entertain people by being a disc jockey, but you entertain them by letting them read the books that we produced.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you a little story that you might find interesting. When I started in radio at a college radio station in Santa Barbara, California, there was a blind DJ and I remember his name. It was Greg Rust and that was his name, and it was one of the nicest guys in the world, to be very honest, But anyway, he got He was on the station for a long time and he broadcast his weekly show and at the time, you know, he was spinning records. He had all of his he had all of his albums organized completely, and he'd be able to, you know, I guess through Brail at the time, would be able to pull out the record and you know, became so familiar with the studio. He'd rack up whatever song he wanted to play next. He did it all by himself. He had an amazing voice, great set of pipes, and you know, the h I got to tell you, he just it was an inspiration to me back in the day. And at the time, there were very few people that were nice to me at that station, and not that I deserved it. I was kind of a jerk at that point in my life, but honestly, I just thought it was such a cool story, and I remember it. So I would watch him work and I was amazed at how he would be able to pull it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to tell you something that happened at work one time. This is nineteen eighty two, and I had just rejected three or four books from this one producer. And I told the guy the books because you had static in the background in one and sides three and four of this one cassette. The sound levels were muffled and you got to do it over again. So he wrote a letter to the director at the time. He really complained about me. So the director called me into his office and told me, I know you're doing your work when the producers start complaining about you, and then I know you're doing your doing your work.
Speaker 2: It sounds to me as I listened to you, is you started life with a lot of difficulties and a lot of challenges, and you have found a way and through the help of loving parents. It sounds like to navigate through life without one of the most important senses that we all take for granted, and that's the eyesight. By the way, and I'm very hopeful that nor Link may one day be able to help you see for the first time, and they're using artificial intelligence and science to hopefully make that happen and help people with spinal cord injuries walk. You know, a lot of of us think in life we have challenges. Not seeing your entire life is a pretty big challenge, and you obviously have kept a great attitude about you, and I think we can learn from you, because you know, I think I wind and complained too much and I need to knock it off.
Speaker 1: When I was being interviewed for a job, it was a private job. The woman had the nerve to ask me if I knew how to use the bathroom, and I said, well, you show me first.
Speaker 2: What'd you say nothing.
Speaker 1: I didn't get the job. Of course, I'm not shocked. You've got to use a sense of humor or sarcas with some of these people. Now. I rode the bus from my house down Georgia Avenue to work. I did it every day, and I came into work one day it was a blizzard and my supervisor called me up and she says, I know you're here, is what about the rest of the staff. And I said, well, all the blind people are here. There's no sight of people around, and then she says, well, I'm not coming in today.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow. Let me ask you, this are your other senses? I would imagine that your other sensors are much keener than the average person. Have you have you discovered that that your other senses somehow compensate for the fact that you can't see well, I have.
Speaker 1: To learn to listen carefully or I'll miss something. So my sense of hearing has been incensed by uh, you know, listening carefully and like I Like I said, I had a good career. I worked for forty four years, and my mother said, you grew up to be a useful citizen.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it, and it sounds like you know, I guess as I think it might be more difficult if you had site and lost sight. Let me ask you maybe another bizarre question. I hope you don't mind, and maybe it's a dumb question in your mind's eye. Do you have images of what you think things look like?
Speaker 1: Well, I had pretty good vision when I was younger. I was considered a high partial, so I could see well enough that well, So you were.
Speaker 2: You were legally blind, but you did have some site. For a period, I thought you were blind for birth.
Speaker 1: No, I had. I had some site and then I lost it when I took the COVID shot. Wow, I could really, I mean I could see colors and everything. I would bug my parents get a color TV. I can see better in color right right? And my father did.
Speaker 2: They ever explain why? Because look, there's been a lot of incidents of myocardditas and another health associated issues related to that shot. Did it? Were you blind instantly at that moment after you took it? How long after you got the shot?
Speaker 1: Did job almost immediately? That's the one thing I really regret requit because my late fiance took me to the center and I should have never gotten the JAB in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you were told an awful lot of lies by your government, so I understand it. But uh, Victor, you're now treasure. God bless you, and I'm hoping that maybe science can one day restore your site, and I think that would be awesome. I really do. God bless you, my friend. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Brad in Utah? What's up? Brad? How are you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: Sean? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Brad? How are you. I'd be doing a little bit better if I was in Utah at a Crown Burger right now. But you know I can't have everything I want.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you what, there's another burger place that would probably rival that one. It's not better at it's in Probo and it's called Apollo Burger. You're not no, sorry, Burger Supreme.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. You're never going to convince me that anyone can out do Crown Burger in Utah, in and out. Burger's right up is my favorite too. But if I'm in Utah, I'm going straight to Crownburger. I won't pass go and collect two hundred. What's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess a lot of frustration, you know, thanks to the Democratic Party, because I had to admit that I grew up as a Democrat and in my family home, my dad worked for US Steel, and he just drummed it into our heads. You know, Hey, the Democrats for the working man, and I grew up leaving that and voting that way. And then several years later, I get married and my wife one day turns on your show and is listening to it, and I get home from work, she goes, you need to listen to this guy. And so I started listening, and for a little while I was arguing with you. Next thing, you know, I started agreeing with you. And the majority of the time everything you said I was agreeing with and so I proudly switched parties.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad listen. That means you have an open mind. I had this lady come up to me this weekend. I was in a restaurant with some friends and a woman came up to me and she goes, I just want you to know something. I used to hate you. I hated you with a passion, That's what she said. I said, really, what changed your mind? And she said, when I started telling the truth about COVID and then she started her mind opened up, and then she saw me in a whole different light. And you know that that happens sometimes some people aren't exposed to other thoughts. Like one of the things I argue people don't understand about President Trump is he's a disruptor. He's an iconoclast, and he's gonna challenge old ways of doing things, and that is a shock to a lot of people. If you've been indoctrinated into a belief system, and then somebody shows you another way that is much better for some people. It's a bit of a shock, and then you know, that's what I think the President is trying to do on this trade issue. It's a shock to the system. It's like you shock your pool if you open it up every year. And the shock is is that for fifty to sixty years, we've thought one way, acted one way, accepted things as they are, and nobody ever dared challenge it. And here he comes along and says, no, we're not going to get ripped off any longer. We're going to challenge the old way of doing things. And I think he looks at pretty much everything that way, which makes him very, very unique. He's a true original in every sense of the word. But it takes sometimes, it takes time for people to see the light. Now there are going to be people that never want to see the light. He again, I've used the analogy before. If Donald Trump cured cancer, they'd still hate them, but they definitely don't want to understand them. Like, for example, I've wanted to understand Obama. I studied Obama. I wanted to understand Farakah and one point and I listened to this This guy phenomenal order. I mean, he could fire up a crowd. Just an amazing speaker, captivating. However, his message I felt was full of nothing but a lot of hate and poison. But it was It was just interesting to hear it. You know, why is it that the masses become hypnotized by the likes of Adolf Hitler or you know in front of the eye of Tola back in the day, would be beating themselves till they were bloody to show their level of commitment to the cause, or strap bombs on themselves and kill it because that's what they're told to do. There is mass hypnotic indoctrination that goes on. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number.