Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Thirty six air traffic control facilities have reported staffing problems. That includes the towers at Chicago O'Hare, Dallasport War, Phoenix Sky Harbor, huge hubs for American airlines. You can also have the towers at San Francisco and lax.
Speaker 1: To the list.
Speaker 2: This is all on the heels of the worst weekend for air traffic control staffing since the shutdown began.
Speaker 1: One of the main points of the awful government shut down, of course, the air traffic controllers situation, the flight cancelations. Everybody is glad. The shutdown is just about over everybody but a lot of Democrats Apparently. I don't understand how a democratic center goes. Wow, we weren't really let me cave now. In terms of standing up to Donald Trump, the shutdown actually gave him more power, Exhibit A being what he's done with Snap and Snap benefits across the country. There's no way to defend this. You are right to be angry about it. I'm angry.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think this whole thing stinks, and I think most members of the House Caucus on the Democratic side are absolutely outrage Tonight, eight Democrats voted with the Republicans to allow them to go forward on this continuing resolution.
Speaker 1: Into my mind, this was a very very bad vote. Wow.
Speaker 4: I read Mark Alpern's newsletter today, and usually he just got like a whole bunch of news items, but today it was a long kind of essay about the two political parties and how they both have this inner turmoil and it'll be interesting to see where it lands. You got the Republicans with the Tucker Fuenttes, Megan Kelly, you know, all that sort of stuff going on where there's a lot of energy, and then Democrats all the stuff we've just heard. Where got the AOC wing that wants to fight fight fight Trump and you know, Mom Donnie obviously and all that sort of stuff versus the older guard who wants But the main takeaway was, and I just saw John fetterman senator from Pennsylvania, who's got a book out right now. He's doing an interview on Fox and he said, nobody knows who's in charge of the Democratic Party. Halprin's point was the biggest difference between the two parties. While they do have their like energized base, doesn't agree with the people at the top thing going on with the Republican Party, no doubt. Where the gravity is on the Republican Party. Trump is the Earth, moon and sun of everything, for better or worse. And I'm not sure who's that has the advantage here, but one guy is clearly the leader of the Republican Party. Where's Democrats? Who has any idea there? Is it completely leaderless?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Hey, Michael hit me with forty two speaker Mike Johnson if that is his real name.
Speaker 3: The long national nightmare is almost coming to an end. Out it was long overdue, and the irony. It really was a shutdown about nothing. I mean, what we're voting on is effectively exactly what we offered them several weeks back. We've added some appropriations bills now, which we're in favor of because it's getting us back to the regular order.
Speaker 1: We'll take care of some other details.
Speaker 3: But I don't think Chuck Schumer got anything out of this other than a political show, And sadly, I think that's what he was after the whole time.
Speaker 1: And Honestly, the eight Democrats, the reasonable Senate Democrats who voted let's end this thing, are saying roughly the same thing. It wasn't working, We weren't getting anything done. It was just pain for no gain. And the Wall Street Journal editorial board points out that the air traffic thing, I mean, that would really really anger people.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we had three thousand cancellations Sunday, twenty five hundred yesterday already at something like two thousand to day.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, you know. And if folks are at day late for a vacation or they miss a business meeting or something, they're annoyed. But if you don't get to see your kids for Thanksgiving or whatever, the grand kids, and well you're gonna be freaking enraged anyway. But the over nothing, that's the thing, exactly, the Journal says, which makes the cynical fury aimed at the eight Senate defectors all the more remarkable. Pathetic, said California Governor Gavin Newsom. Rokana, another California Democrat with presidential lust, told Democratic Senate leader Chuck Schumer to resign, even though Chuck Schumer voted against the advancing Deal, and then they make the point, and I think this is a pretty astute point. These Democrats know they're hiding behind their colleagues who voted to reopen, who at least extracted retroactive pay for federal workers that was always gonna happen, and the rehiring of those terminated during the shutdown. So you had eight standing up for the American people, so the rest could pretend to be brave pugilists against Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one of the eight, one woman, said we were going to be in exactly the same situation in two weeks, so we might as well do it today, which I think is true, right right, And they risked losing what support they had, so anyway, good luck.
Speaker 1: Beat the hell out of each other for all I care. Do you think I was thinking after this as following us yesterday? I think this was the last shutdown for many, many men, many years, don't you think. Don't you think both sides have decided now, okay, this is just we get nothing out of this. The reasonable part of me thinks, yeah, you're absolutely right. The cynical part of me thinks, give it a month, give it a year and a half. Well, this is Sode'll decide it's a great idea.
Speaker 4: This thing that they're going to pass is only funding the government till the end of January.
Speaker 1: Right, so who knows? Great? Super So a couple of sort of related stories and I'll touch on them real quick and Jack we can talk about it if we want to flush them out. I thought this was super interesting. One of the writers at the Free Press, the real split on the right, influencers versus conservatives. It's not really about ideology or Israel. This is a battle between those who want votes and those who want views. The bomb chucky, click baity, passion stoking, you know, influencers versus the politico types. You know, I'd like to read more of it, because there's plenty of bomb checking and clickbaiting by political figures to these days. But yeah, yeah, step I see their point. But this was to me even more interesting and easy to understand. A lot of people have been talking about the Democratic Party's young men problem. It's lost tons of support from male voters eighteen to twenty nine. Here's the problem for Republicans. They've got a more severe version of the Democrats' demographic crisis. The GOP has lost an even greater shale share of female voters under thirty. And although Democrats are struggling, albeit pitifully, writes somebody or other who has this, this is pretty good writing Beckett Adams. They're struggling pitifully to win back those male votes. The right doesn't seem to realize the seriousness of its own predicament and doesn't have any plan to fix it. And they point out that women, young women vote more than young men. So it's probably a bigger problem for Republicans than it is even for Democrats. That makes sense. Yeah, yeah, Do you flesh things out or flesh things out? It depends what you're doing. If you want to have more description than throwing us, you flesh things out, flush things out. I don't know what that would refer to. But if you got birds in a in a thicket and you're drawing, shoot them, you flush them out, You absolutely flush them out. Yeah, okay, and then shoot them dead, yes, because birds are evil? Well, there they are government drones if it flies, its spies. The Republican Party struggled to retain young female voters was glaringly obvious again last week. Listen to this, would you please? Following the elections, in New York, New Virginia, New Jersey. Okay, so the whole Zoran Mamdani thing. He won eighty four percent of the vote among women eighteen to twenty nine. Now that's ideological capture. Wow, eighty four Mona Donie in New Jersey. And this one really caught my eye because Mikey Cheryl was a pretty mediocre candidate if you followed that race, and Jack Chiderelli was said to be quite a good Republican candidate he almost won four years ago. Mikey Cheryl won eighty one percent of the vote women age eighteen to twenty nine. Eighty one percent in Virginia, thoroughly mediocre governor candidate Abigail Spanberger won eighty one percent. And that scumbag who fantasized about shooting people in the head and watching children die in their arms sold two bullets, Jay Jones, he won seventy six percent of young women. That's something that is a huge trend. One more note afterward from Webroot and that fascinating. I almost promise that's fascinating. I almost did yesterday.
Speaker 4: Webroot's warning us all this time of year about fake emails about shipping this and that. I got one from said it was from UPS your package has been delayed or something like that, and I thought, what.
Speaker 1: I no, wait a second, I don't even have a package coming. What is this? Yeah, it's easy to fall for that stuff. I got to repeat what I said yesterday. You thought it was tracking, it turned out to be hacking. Rot to you by webroot rhymes, so you know it's true anyway. Yeah, there's so much scamming these days. It actually spikes spikes this time of year. That's why it's the time to protect yourself with webroot total protection, real time antivirus, firewall, password manager, even dark web monitoring VPN all in one.
Speaker 4: The dark web monitoring alone is worth it. You'll actually know if your info is being traded out there in the dark web. That that'd be good knowledge to have. Families can protect up to ten devices and ten identities with.
Speaker 1: One you know whatever you call it subscription rung. Cover your fanny and protect granny with webroots. Again, it's webroot rhymes. It's got to be true. Webroot dot com slash armstrong. This webroot dot com slash armstring. You get sixty percent off but only through that link. Webroot dot com. Slack armstrong life is Oh, I'm sorry, live a better digital life with Webroot. You can't screw up their big catchphrase, I apologize, So listen to this here with y'all. In the twenty twenty four election, women under thirty favored the lunkhead Kamala Harris over Trump by seventeen points seventeen point margin. In the midterms, women in this age group prefer Democrats over Republicans by a forty six point margin. Wow, how are we ever gonna get together and have relationships? Heterosexual relationships and babies? Going for this my favorite kind?
Speaker 4: Yes, if we divide this much along gender lines.
Speaker 1: Bohy, A'm torn by this next part. You're right, you're one hundred percent. We've done the we've talked about this before the polling. You don't have to go back very many years where it was pretty close to men and women tracked with different age groups. Men and women under certain age is about half each party. Then you get to it older than about half. Each party got more conservative. But now it's a complete split, right, right, So here's a real conflict for me instead of panic urgency, common reactions and conservative media and even GOP circles after These kind of electoral drubbings include mockery, disdain in general disregard that is correct, you've probably seen it before. The pundits joking and not joking that the Nineteenth Amendment was a mistake. Legislators dismissing the entire block is sad, childless spinsters, certain commentators claiming, based on electoral results, that there's no greater enemy of Western civilization than young women. The TV and podcast hosts ridiculing young female voters for being generally stupid. About that misguided, I don't know about stupid, yeah, misguided and crazed yeah yeah, in doctriname. But his point obviously is that the while the Democratics Democratic Party's attempt to reconnect with young men have thus far been deeply stupid and embarrassing, at least they're trying, and Republicans had better wake up and do the same. Man. AOC could lead quite the army, hot army place, probably wearing like leather boots, high highes, I don't know, goose stepping, I don't know, crowd, the crowd of followers. Yeah, like I said about AOC she's thickening up in her older age. Wow, that was terrible, and I apologize for it. Was there any ticket to That's how she got on TV in the first place? All right, here's your homework assignment. I picture her army wearing short shorts and the boots. I'm right, I've said something bad. You're right. What young women or young ish women of a conservative bent? How do we start to bring back women to sanity and even moderate politics, never mind make them into conservatives, just not communist communist Islamists. How do we craft the message? How do we do that? What would you suggest a Republican party? Drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Mail bag at Armstrong Geddy dot com. There's only one choice.
Speaker 4: You got to get the Marxists out of the schools that are teaching them this stuff.
Speaker 1: Amen. I don't know if there's any other way, true fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any thoughts on that, Like Joe said, email us more on the way stay here.
Speaker 5: I know we probably have quite a few nervous flyers today. It is perfectly understandable. I want to emphasize this aircraft not move a single inch. Let's put my co captain Michael and myself are absolutely certain it's safe to do, so top that off. Before I left the house on this trip, I little learned the word ice cream and she maybe make sure I promised her to get her ice cream when I get back home from the drip. That makes it nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing. I'd safe comes in to fake me that a little girl in her ice cream. Oh, I know you guys probably have some similar plans, maybe not tonight, but probably tomorrow afternoon with PI. Please feel free to join our wife fight and take care of picking out which place you guys are going to get ice cream or sho your friends and family text about what you guys do on the flight. It's gonna be short, should be a really nice day to go fly. We'll get you guys up there safely. Again, Thanks so much for your health here in the boarding process.
Speaker 4: Why not a way welcome for I kind of like the pilot saying I got a little girl who I care about I want to take care of, so I'm gonna do my best obviously, as opposed to wondering if they're despondent and thinking, you know, my life is a mess. It's never gonna get better muttering passages from the Koran.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, I wasn't gonna go there. They there were a couple for that Malaysia air flight. There were a couple. There was an aegy at Bear flight anyway, but.
Speaker 4: That was that was despondent related, and they happened to be Muslim, wasn't it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably? Yeah? Oh what was I gonna say? It seemed important? Oh yeah, you know, I had for a few years of my life when I first started to fly for business, a fear of flying that that was really annoying. And one of the things that helped me a couple of things, but one of them was looking at the pilot and co pilot and all the flight attendants and thinking they're doing this all day every day for a paycheck. It's gonna be okay. That helped.
Speaker 4: So when you get on the flight, you should ask the pilot so you you know, wife doing okay.
Speaker 1: That's your health, his career as rewarding as you'd hoped. You got a gambling problem or anything that's about to sneak up on you. No, cool, you ever use the words what's the point anyway? Everybody would be better off if I wasn't here. Have you ever said that? Lord? No, Okay, I'm going to enjoy it. Flight. Thanks, I'm Tenny if you need me. So. The spectacular grift that was Black Lives Matter is actually continuing, and really interesting information has emerged about the national Black Lives Matter organization and their finances. It's funny how it's just not finding its way to the mainstream media. But man, we've got some you're not gonna believe this stuff. Coming up in just a couple of minutes, I.
Speaker 4: Want to talk a little bit about Veterans Day. It is Veterans Day today, and I don't know if your kids are in school or not, but it is the holiday where we're supposed to anyway on our veterans and we will talk a.
Speaker 1: Little bit about that later. Excellent, looking forward to that and the original Veterans Day, the end of World War One, which I still find fascinating, partially the fact that we thought that that was the worst cataclysm that could ever happen on planet Earth and nothing like that would ever happen again. Boy were we wrong? Whoops? Yeah, And the fact that Europe is now in a gray zone. A leader just said, we're not at war, but we're definitely not at peace. Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got a lot of stuff to get to. I hope you can stay here if you missed a segment and get the podcast. Armstrong and Getty on the man.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: They're just looking at some video at Trump does the President of the United States. I shouldn't just call him Trump the President of the United States. It's in this context I call him Trump all the time. Now I'm gonna sneeze. How do you listen to this radio show? I'm all over the place.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is the rantings of a crazy person.
Speaker 4: I got a bird flu, a roof and mouth disease, or just good old fashioned gun area.
Speaker 1: It's hard to say Sean tries to shoot other men over an argument over how many eggs a chicken can lay? Stay tuned. Can you blame him? Guy said four? That's ridiculous. Don't be messing around when we're talking about chickens. Okay, let me start over.
Speaker 4: The President, Donald Trump had a number of Veterans Day services that are going on today. My son himself here soon will be at our local cemetery as a boy scout, putting the little American flags on the graves of all the veterans, which I appreciate. My brother is a veteran, my dad too. My brother actually served in war zones several different times. And thank God for people who are willing to do that, because there's a whole bunch of people that aren't willing to do that, which we'll talk about more in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Recruitment has been fantastic. We didn't mention this, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think, just from a week or so ago when the news came out that we the Army met its fiscal year twenty twenty five active duty recruitment goal of sixty one thousand soldiers four months before the year ended, four months early. Marking is significant turnaround. I'm going to read this whatever this mainstream media explanation or this is marking a significant turnaround after failing to meet goals in previous years.
Speaker 1: So all of a sudden, now you hit the goal four months early. This success is attributed to a combination of new strategies and offering a higher enlistment bonuses along with a renewed public interest in service. What do you think that renewed public interest in service is fighting for Joe Biden's America or fighting for Donald Trump's America right of a party in a candidate who seemed ashamed of America, American power, the American place in the world, with a good dose of fighting in Joe Biden's military run by his people, or in Trump's military run by his people. Right, the woke social Experiment jobs program, that is, the military as opposed to this is going to be a lean, mean fighting machine, a force for good in the world. Yeah, yeah, I want to get off on that.
Speaker 4: So Veterans Day today, November eleventh, established because of this day. In nineteen eighteen was the end of World War One. Now, if you're a fan of World War One or seen any of the movies, it is horrifying to know that while a number of leaders on both sides knew the war was going to end, they still tried to fight one more battle so that they could get a little more credit with their home country for having taken another hill or whatever.
Speaker 1: With young men dying and having their arms blown off completely needlessly in a vanity project by people who didn't have to risk their skin. That's the sort of thing that makes pacifist pacifists pacifists are wrong and I'm a long way from a pacifist, but there is a great history military throughout the world of meaningless gestures that make men leaders feel good by wasting the lives of the young men. And I find it horrifying, absolutely horrifying. Bothers me a lot that that happens.
Speaker 4: Thank God that our culture is not like that to a great extent, like similar cultures have men And now I bring all that up to get to these numbers. With all that being known, recent Gallup International polls Gallop pretty much the gold standard of polling organizations in the world, asking whether or not adults globally would be willing to fight for their country.
Speaker 1: An interesting question on veterans a day.
Speaker 4: Overall for planet Earth, just over half of adults would be willing.
Speaker 1: To fight for their country. The most interesting thing is that's a decrease of more than ten points.
Speaker 4: In the last decade. Kind of interesting right there. Ten point drop is not insignificant. Happened in a decade from over sixty percent of adults who'd be willing to fight for the country down to fifty percent. I just wonder if that's a trend line that will continue that direction in the next ten years and what that means, I.
Speaker 1: Think it we'll continue in that direction. How far it goes, I don't know, but I'm not shocked by that. Why there has been a concerted effort by some of the most powerful countries on earth to sow the seeds of cynicism and internal conflict in a lot of countries. It's worked to some extent in the United States. Even Russia and China are both intensely interested in having us at each other's throats all the time. You can read the reports they've written, and the studies they've done, and the experts that they consult to do that. It's a deliberate strategy. Yeah, the reason I.
Speaker 4: Brought version, the reason I brought up that whole idea of you know, guys who are at the top of the hill with binoculars ordering young men to their deaths for vanity projects. That happens in other countries. Maybe more people are aware of that phenomenon around the world than they used to be. Like, it's not a United States problem, is a problem with lots of country though throughout history. I don't know, I have no idea, but break it down by region highest willingness to fight for your country. In West and West Asia, seventy seven percent in West Asia said they'd be willing to fight for their country, In the Middle East seventy three percent, So we're talking three quarters. India seventy six So all of those areas, by the way, that's like half the world population. There, all of those areas three quarters willing to die for the country. The lowest, very lowest, EU at thirty two percent, United States at forty one percent, Canada at thirty four So EU and Canada both down at a third, the United States at least up at forty one, closer to the world average.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you've got civilizations that are proud of themselves, believe in themselves, are willing to defend themselves, and and then you got civilizations who spend all their time hating themselves, criticizing themselves. And it's not surprising that people are not willing to die for those civilizations. Yeah, yeah, well, and it's just it's a symptom I think of extended long term comfort. If you live in a tough neighborhood where you have to defend yourself with your fists semi regularly, you're ready to do that. If you have lived in wealth and comfort your entire life. You see no reason to fight for your country? How would that happen? What are you talking about anyway? Wow, that's how really video games in which I pretend to fight for my country. That's a real lack of perspective.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I think you're right, but could you could easily think it should be flipped around? Things are so good here. We know how bad it can be by looking at you all over there, you and your ass whole countries. We don't want it to be like that. So I'm very willing to fight to hang on to this.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you would say think that, but especially if you have indoctrination factories in your government schools where they're being taught to hate their own country. You know, you've said many times, has there ever been a society that does this? Has there ever been the experiment run where you teach your youngsters to despise their own culture? Well, I this is definitely one of the results. You would get, right to be ashamed of their own culture. Right. Why would I fight for a country that's like the worst country on earth? Man, it's the most racist country on earth. As they said back in the Black Lives Matter days, and the internal finances of the Black Lives Matter organization are coming out. We'll tell you about that next segment.
Speaker 4: So it doesn't seem like much of a mystery to me. If you're going to look at those numbers in the globe over time, which societies are gonna be running the planet one hundred years from now? The ones where three quarters of their people are willing to fight for their country are the ones where a third of their people are willing to.
Speaker 1: Fight for their lifestyle. Right, this is not very complicated China.
Speaker 4: In China, on this Veterans Day, they go to the movie theater and watch movies and stand up in cheer loudly. I've read about this in a bunch of different ways. Movies where they're killing Americans or killing Europeans or whatever.
Speaker 1: We put out movies explaining how we're bad countries. We're a bad country. Yeah, it's just as astounding to me. Yeah. It is. Heard Victor Davis Hansen talking the other day the Great Stage of Central California and the Hoover Institution, talking about and I'm paraphrasing here, but you know, as a variation on the idea that you may not be interested in politics. Politics is interested in you. And you might not believe in warfare, but warfair sure believes in you and your fat rich society. With all your stuff. You can disavow military preparedness and military strength all day long. Military strength is gonna come find you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The good news is recruitment goals met. People feeling better about this country anyway. Probably can't turn Europe or Canada around, but feeling better about this country at least as of today. And a shout out to everyone who is a veteran who's willing to sign.
Speaker 1: Up for that project. Yeah, and your civilization unbelievable. That's quite a gap three quarters versus thirty percent Europe versus Asia. Wow. Boy, And you've got the the EU and Canada that have existed as the pampered pets of the United States military mite for a long time. They really really can't even picture fighting to defend themselves. Sad, that is something. Yeah, speaking of sad, Jimmy Kimmel's wife is angry all the time. And Black Lives Matter turns out it was a grift. Who knows, well, we did and we said so. But anyway, I've heard that Jimmy Kimble's life story. I want to talk about that all on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 4: And so this is Jimmy Kimble's wife, She said, a couple of things. That's getting a lot of tension. I actually haven't heard this yet.
Speaker 6: When I see these terrible stories every day, I'm immediately mad at certain aunts, uncles, cousins who put him in power. And it's really hard and it's I wish I could like deprogram myself in some way, but I get really angry. And I've sent many emails to family, like right for the election, saying I'm begging you, here's the ten reasons not to vote for this guy.
Speaker 1: Please don't.
Speaker 6: And I either got ignored by ninety percent of them or got truly insane responses from with you.
Speaker 1: It's definitely caused a strain.
Speaker 6: I've definitely pulled in closer with the family that I feel more aligned with, and I hate that this has happened. You know, it feels silly, you know, the hardon goes. Don't let politics get in the way. But to me, this isn't politics. It's truly values, and we just were not a lot anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally politics. Yeah, she said, she felt deeply betrayed by relatives who back to President Trump, saying their vote was effectively a vote against her husband and family.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting way to look at it. This gets to the whole we think they're wrong, they think we're evil.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 4: When you can't sit down with people you think are evil, I can sit down with people I think are wrong. I don't want to talk about politics with you. I think you're wrong and we're never going to agree. But I don't think you're evil. So you being at Thanksgiving or whatever doesn't bother me. But how about her? I'd send them all a list of ten reasons not to vote for Trump, and some of them didn't even respond. Yeah, yeah, I love relatives just sending me emails out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Here's the ten reasons not to vote a certain way. Shut the hell up? Who asked you? Well, it's more surpised that she ordered them not to vote for Trumpy. Shut up. Oh that is something, so oh my god, that's so annoying. Good word. Yeah, I'm happy not to be with you at Thanksgiving. Trust me. If this is the way you're gonna be good Lord. Yes, severing all those family relationships we had to get your priorities straight, sweetheart. And it's not about politics. Yeah, it is. It is. You've just become a mad woman about politics. Anyway. We all remember the name Patrise Colors, right, black Lives Matter co founder. We're trained Marxists, she said in that famous interview, and then the media ignored the fact that they're Marxists during virtually their entire reign of terror over corporate America. According to the latest tax returns obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, she resigned in twenty twenty one, but the charity suffered from the excesses of her tenure well into twenty twenty three. Now under colors leadership, Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation doled out massive contracts to her friends and family. They purchased a six million dollar mansion in la in twenty twenty, financed the purchase of an eight million dollar mansion in Canada in twenty twenty one. Wow. By the end of its fiscal twenty twenty three year, tax forms show Black Lives Matter saw the eighty million dollar windfall it raked in during the George Floyd riots from idiot corporations that were just desperate to be on the right side of this. That eighty million dollars turned into twenty nine million dollars in three years as it hemorrhaged cash fulfilling lingering contractual obligations to Colors associates. For instance, Damon Turner Colors Baby Daddy, whose art firm Trap Heels, received seven hundred and eighty thousand dollars in twenty twenty three, okay, seven hundred and eighty grand despite performing no work for the charity that year.
Speaker 4: So we know people personally who lost their careers for saying all lives matter during that crazy period.
Speaker 1: You know who doesn't think black lives matter? Of those people who spent all that money on their houses and their cars and their lifestyle, they don't care about black lives. God, I care for money more. That's quite the situation. Other staffers from the Colors here received massive payouts on their way out of Black Lives Matter. Former BLM Director of Operations Raymond Howard and a consulting firm run by his sister received a one point one million dollar payment in the group's twenty twenty three fiscal years they went out. The Door group also disclosed two separate six figure settlement agreements to unnamed former employees in its financial statements. One BLM board member received four hundred thousand dollars is part of one settlement agreement. Another unnamed former employee got three hundred and thirty five and another They just said it was confidential HR and legal matters matters, and what the hell do they care? So it's just a grift, so they don't mind making payouts.
Speaker 4: So there are a number of organizations current, including a church near me that I see Black Lives Matter signs all the time. This church their front like when you pull into their driveway, they're big. You know the name of their church right undernath that big wooden Black lives matter. So what would you do if you were on their side of this argument? You believe black men are being hunted down by white racist cops, et cetera, et cetera, You believe in that idea that raised the money in the first place, What would you do? I mean, that's a pretty good phrase, black lives matter, right Like when I see it, I just I roll my eyes and think nice having a sign up by a bunch of thieves, Marxist thieves, which is a repetitive What would you do though, I mean the phrase is too good to abandon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, they're still trying to do their thing. They're running large deficits right now as they spend money like crazy. Well have they weeded out all the thieves now? I don't think so. Again, we twenty twenty three is the most recent records we have, But like Paul Colors, Patrice Color's brother Or received two hundred grand and twenty twenty three as Black Lives Matters head of security in his company, Black Ties, LLC earned an additional one point six million dollars providing professional security services for the charity.
Speaker 4: Isn't that an interesting statement about human nature? Because I assume they were really into this when it started, the fact that black men were dying at the hands of white racist cops, and then very quickly checks start rolling in and you very quickly abandon your concern about that and decide I need a six million dollar house. That's something about human nature. Yeah, And they're suing the Tides Foundation, the left wing dark money giant. The lawsuit LEDs alleges Tides refused to hand back the more than thirty three million dollars it raised on behalf of Black lives Matter. In twenty twenty, Tides says it has the ultimate control, et cetera. Where there's money, there's theft, And there.
Speaker 1: Was a tremendous money, the amount of money that flowed into that organization, and they were beset by thieves, Well they were run by thieves, run by Marxist thieves. But again that's a repetitive. It's for me how Marxists always ended up getting rich. One of the great grifts of all time, that whole organization. If you miss a segment of our show, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty