Speaker 1: Page six referred to me as a swimsuit model. I'm just gonna leave that there. Hold on, let's just leave that there for a minute. Page six not related to Sports Illustrated or swimwear or my modeling career.
Speaker 2: Just in another unrelated.
Speaker 1: Article like it was about me, probably talking about Lauren and Jeff.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I did not.
Speaker 1: Poke fun. Maybe I poked fun. I mean yeah, I did not like troll Lauren and Jeff. When I talked about that invitation, that was like my humor, inserting myself in a bra on a boat. I was in like a training bra on a boat, just inserting myself and talking about their invitation. Couldn't care less. By the way, I don't believe in fancy invitations. It's a waste of money. I believe in emails. So if they had an invitation that I was offered one second that I had butterflies and arts and crafts on it, go with god, Lauren and Jeff Bezos. What is their combo name? Gonna be Sanchos? Sanchos. Okay, So page six referred to me as a supermodel, presumably referring to something I said about Sanchos, and I was like you know, and like something's not about that at all, Like the article was not about that at all, and I just was like, there's screech marks, and I was like, the swimsuit model. You bet your fucking ass. Page six, Page six got the memo. They understood the assignment. I gaslet and manifested and put my supermodel swimsuit model career in front of everybody. And I am now a model, a supermodel, and my supermodel snacks went.
Speaker 2: Globally viral globally.
Speaker 1: There were people sending videos of cottage cheese, shelves, empty barren sparse, ghost town, Dry County. I have sold millions of dollars of chicken, salad, cottage cheese, turkey and tomatoes and by gone it. I'm proud, but I'm also a swimsuit model. Can't take it away from me. It's on the resume. And page six said, So I was in a French airport and a man screamed at my fifteen year old child in French. Like, overall, I had a pretty good experience in France, Like, I only had one place where I thought there was a root server at this private club on the beach that kind of ruined the whole meal, like a real attitude that gives the French the bad name that they've had in the past. But I haven't really had that experience. I've enjoyed the French. I've loved the French. They've been so nice. But like a man in security screamed at my daughter, was like no, like like it was something like why don't you know that? Do that?
Speaker 2: Stand there? Move there? No, move fast like something.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell exactly what he's saying, and I do speak French, but it was so quickly, but I was like, are you yelling at a fifteen year old child right now? Like I was like, is there like you're allowed to yell at me barely? Right, but a woman barely? But like, are you allowed to yell at a fifteen year old child in any language if you're a man, like a man in your fifties sixties, like I will throw down with a fucking French security guy at the airport for yelling at a fifteen year old Like she she's you know, like people are so hostile, like she was whatever she was doing or standing, like she was doing it on purpose. She hasn't been ruined by life. She's not a bitter, miserable you know it, battered older, middle aged woman who has a reason. She's just a young kid who was standing in the wrong place of doing the wrong thing, and she didn't.
Speaker 2: Know you wanted I will fuck you up.
Speaker 1: I don't even care if you work in security, and like, yes, they have a hard job, and yes, what are they getting paid? Like when you come for my kid, that's when we're gonna throw down. I will fuck you up. Like I literally thought to myself, I might get arrested just for raising my voice at the security guy was excuse me, are you yelling at my fifteen year old daughter? Like, and I thought that could be a crime in another country, Like you could go to jail for that, and I was almost willing to do it. I was like, you know what, I'll fuck this guy up, Like, don't even come for me about my kid, Like you could do whatever you want to me, but don't yell at my kid.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong for that? You're gonna be like, well, you don't know what he goes through when he makes scenario he makes minimum wage. I don't give a fuck at this point if you're yelling at my kid, so the Jeff and Lauren wedding is the honey Badger wedding.
Speaker 2: It's just that it's something that's.
Speaker 1: Making people judge more intensely, this unrelatable wealth aspect, and that we put people on pedestals as if they're like us, like these very wealthy famous people, as if they're like you, and they're not, and they're not living lives like you, and then you get mad, Like sometimes I'll post something and I'll and someone will say, well, like I can't afford groceries, and it's like, okay, so do you want me only to talk about content that is about is very affordable only and never show you what I'm doing in my life because I'm going on a boat in Central Pay?
Speaker 2: And am I supposed to feel guilty about that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But maybe it's.
Speaker 1: How you present it, you know, or it's the way things are done. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So this story I'm going to connect to the boat that I was just on because I rented boat for myself.
Speaker 2: I've never done it before.
Speaker 1: It was extraordinarily expensive, it was very expensive, and I've never done that. And also it was on my program. It was on my dime. My daughter and myself took the whole boat to ourselves. Wasn't trying to chop it up, pack it upind someone else's schedule. I wanted it to myself. I wanted the experience, and I loved it. I'm connecting it to the Jeff and Lauren wedding because a couple of years ago, I was asked to go on someone's boat. I had been on their boat years before as a guest of someone. And then this person who I know for years, kept saying every year if I wanted to come on, or these are the dates, Like you kind of wait for an invitation, You get excited about an invitation. You know, you get on the boat, you get a present, you're at their meals.
Speaker 2: You end up feeling guilty because like, how can you repay them?
Speaker 1: What kind of gifts can you get someone who's putting you on a boat that probably cost two hundred fifty thousand dollars a week and or more, And like, you know, you're just it's just like you're someone's guests. And I'd rather be in a fucking motel six than be someone's guest. And so like a couple of years ago, this person invited me, and it was gonna be for like three nights, and I guess we were going to extend and go somewhere else. I don't remember, but Brinn and I. I booked a ticket for Brennan and I and we were leaving the next day to go to Italy on this person's boat. This person is a very very very very wealthy person. It's a honey badger. So this person, the day before we're getting on the airplane to get onto the boat, says to me that their life partner is worried about COVID, so the boat isn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So now I am getting on an airplane the next morning or the next day. It was earlier than it wasn't like a night flight, and I'm on the plane booking hotels at the peak season in Italy, peak season in Italy. Brinn and I ended up staying like an ikea saw, like a studio apartment like in Italy, because it was all we got and it was so fun, it was so cute. We had the most beautiful time. And listen, I have money. I have money. I could get my own boat if I wanted to. It would be a very exorbitant expense. I did it recently, but at that point I wasn't ready to do that, and I didn't understand it, and I wasn't rolling like that. Like as you start to make money, used to like fold in expenditures into the batter as you make more money, as you get comfortable that it's not all going away, as you don't think it's a fluke, as you've your money's been making money for a while, as you're psychologically ready, you know, when I was on the cover of Forbes, I had to ask my business manager if I could buy a retail priced lou Baton bag, like for eighteen hundred dollars, which is a lot of money. But like, I just didn't understand money. I didn't have a good relationship with it because I just was confused. So now we're getting on the plane and I'm booking the hotel on the plane, this person has an offered to help. They have an offered to have their assistant help because I'm like in transit, they just like left us and I predicted it.
Speaker 2: I set it to Brita.
Speaker 1: I said it because it was a mutual person that we both know in common, that they know and I said, they're going to have this other person on the boat, and that was the conflict, and they couldn't just tell me direct, and I'm a very direct person, like I'd rather someone say this is a conflict, I have this person coming on et cetera, how can I help you? Instead, they made up a COVID excuse. And then days later and I knew who was originally on the trip, so this other being wasn't on the trip. Days later, this other being ended up on the trip, and it was a person that it wouldn't be a good fit for me to be on the trip with them also on the trip, so this person had bigger better dealed me because these other people were richer and more famous than myself. And I've never spoken to that person again, and they've tried to reach out to me on my birthday, et cetera, and I will will never speak to them again.
Speaker 2: It was like so out of control.
Speaker 1: For the day before you were leaving on a trip with someone so wealthy tonight even offer to help you know, like help you find a hotel, et cetera. And I was on the plane trying to book the only thing that I was managed to find because someone had canceled in Italy and we had an incredible trip and it's what made my recent trip so much more sweet. And me and some of the honey Badgers that I've discussed on this podcast already, I've mentioned their names. There are causes that they speak out very deeply about, causes like let's just say it's the seals, or it's animals, or it's cancer or its diabetes, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They have spoken out very deeply and intensely about these causes, these things like judged other people for not being for these causes, like you know how people like impose their own shit on you. You know, what they want you to do. What's important to them is supposed to be important to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They were invited guests on these people's boat on another trip, okay, and they agreed to go on the trip. And I remember the person who's both this was saying to me, these two, these celebrities are coming on this boat, and I remember thinking, wait, but you guys have diametrically a posed causes, like meaning not in a way where it's passive, like where you are tolerant of other people's beliefs, like you so strongly are for this thing. It's like your entire personality and your entire life until a multi billionaire invites you on their boat who has diametrically opposing views, but you will go on their boat on a vacation because money fucking wins, and billionaire weddings win, and billionaire boats win. So I'm saying you guys are right overall, not saying.
Speaker 2: Like I don't I like Lauren.
Speaker 1: I've met her five times in my life, and I like her, and I don't know Jeff, and I wish them the very best. And I was saying before that like this wedding brings up like the way that you feel about celebrity and the haves and elitism and what I call now the honey badgers. But I will tell you that so many rich wax poetic putting out their fucking feelings, values, ethics, and platforms and dumping them on you. So many of them are so full of shit. Because when I heard that these celebrities were invited to go on this boat and they accepted, I thought, what the I thought, everybody's full of shit. The one thing that you stand for is the very thing that these people don't stand for, but it doesn't matter because money wins, and they who make the goal make the rules.
Speaker 2: So that's why when Lauren Michaels told.
Speaker 1: Me about me needing to become friends with you know, have a closed circle, I got it, but I never implemented it because I will not be bought. I don't give two shits, And fuck you in your rich boat, and fuck you and you're lying about it, And fuck people who are hypocrites and have something super important to them that they will just throw away the second there's a big shiny object