Speaker 1: The nephew is waiting in the wings with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his nefe?
Speaker 1: You know what, We're gonna take somebody kids today. This is adoption Wait. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna take somebody kids. We're gonna call this man let him know we're coming down there to pick him up. Yeah, and so it's time for adoption agency. We're fini to pick up the kid and let him know we're coming through. And that's that's when you call a black man. Well here it is. Take a listen, cat dog if you would adoption agents.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Clarence. Uh yeah, this is see Clarence. How you doing man, This is Robert Robert. We were trying to get a schedule with you guys. Maybe we can swing through and uh pick up little Clarence. I guess around six, if you guys are available around six.
Speaker 4: H Okay, Hey, what do you mean picking up will Clarence.
Speaker 3: Well, we got the we got the call that we can come and actually pick up Clarence and and and take him with us if you guys packed his things up yet?
Speaker 4: Oh, man, got the call from who that you can come pick him up. I'm about this.
Speaker 3: Well, my name is Robert. Robert and my wife and I got the call that we could do you not know about us adopting little Clarence?
Speaker 4: Oh what the adopting who?
Speaker 3: Okay, wait a minute, are you guys that are you guys that drive?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's my address.
Speaker 3: But uh, what what you're talking about?
Speaker 4: You're gonna come take my son from you?
Speaker 3: Okay, but your son is two years old?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, he's what would you come to pick up my son? And what is his agency's number?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well the agency told us that what adoption agency? They've got all our information, We've we've filled out all the paperwork, and you guys aren't aware that that we're supposed to come there today to pick him up.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm what what adoption you said? As well as how to get my information?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure We've we've got uh pictures of Clarence and and uh you know, my wife is actually going out and bought balloons and everything, and and and we were gonna come through. They told us anytime today, so we felt maybe like around six pm we come get it.
Speaker 4: But no, you ain't coming here to pick up no clans I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, wait a minute, now, this this, this, I mean, this can't be happening. Uh okay, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Oh what's happening.
Speaker 3: You're you're you're you're Clarence Senior.
Speaker 4: Correct, yes, I am.
Speaker 3: And you don't know anything about us to come over there to pick the baby up?
Speaker 4: Well, no, man, about this.
Speaker 3: See what's the main misplace adoption ations?
Speaker 4: Wool bring you my information and how they get my information? Come pick up my son.
Speaker 3: I don't know that, sir. All I know is is, uh, we bought a car seat where where you know my wife has bought balloons?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't care, y'all bought a car seat, balloon, hot jail whatever. You ain't coming to get my.
Speaker 3: Son, okay, sir? I mean, what what I'm not gonna do is tell my wife that we're not coming to get Clarence Junior today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, y'all you're gonna have to tell her that because you ain't coming here to pick.
Speaker 3: Up my huh sir, from with the paperwork that I have, Clarence is actually my son.
Speaker 4: Now, man, you ain't your paperwork. You ain't coming here to pick up my son.
Speaker 3: Sir Clarence Junior is mine. I'm actually gonna change his name to Robert.
Speaker 4: So like here you are, come on over me if you want to come on over here. I'm waiting for you. I'm standing in that way right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well wait a minute. Now, the adoption agency tell us that you guys are not doing well financial financial? Are you working? No?
Speaker 4: I ain't working. They got doing anything. I ain't gonna get rid of my son just because I ain't working.
Speaker 3: Okay, but boy, but so in other words, you're not you're not able to provide for him.
Speaker 4: From what I understand, my son ain't as no mean, he got clothes on his back, he got a roof over his head. Man, I'm not You ain't coming really pick up my son. I don't care what I got to do. Man, I go out cut glasses. I make money on the side washing cars and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you.
Speaker 4: About to come here and get my son.
Speaker 3: But don't you think he deserves a better home. I don't know what the what the screw up is? I don't know, but I'm trying to at least rationalize with you so you can understand why.
Speaker 4: Me and my wife masters you you ain't coming here and get my son. He ain't a been home right now. I love my son. You ain't taking him nowhere. I'm telling you, I'm right hand and drive. Come on over here, sir.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go back and forth, but I am, me and my wife are coming to get Clarience today.
Speaker 4: Okay, come on, come on, I'm waiting for you. I'm already third about two three times. Come on, I'll be waiting right here. I guarantee you, sir.
Speaker 3: I don't want any altercations when I get there. I just want Clarence to get in the car and me and my wife are gonna take him to his new owner.
Speaker 4: When you get here, it's gonna be one hell of an altercasion. So you might gonna come to the law. Whoever's gonna come with you, bring my doccination too so I can whoop that too.
Speaker 3: You know what, man, if you was to be able to provide for your family, wouldn't nobody be trying to adopt your child? The problem is that you can't take care of your family. Now, I'm me and my wife coming over there and we coming to get Clarence.
Speaker 4: Tell you ain't coming down here to get my child. Man, you get down here, I'm on you ain't your wife's up? How about were you finna do what to my wife? I don't hear women, but I'm gonna tell you right now, you and your wife gonna come down here. I'm on here, most of you. Anybody come down here. So I took my child about a mile. They're gonna go up.
Speaker 3: I'm coming to get it. I got to do what I got. Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you now. You ain't coming down here getting my son. You your wife are telling you. Nobody's gonna come here and tell me. I disappoint my wife is got my nuther. I don't know how you got my address. I don't care what the age, see what you got going through or whatever going on, but I'm telling right now you come down here. I don't y'all up.
Speaker 3: I don't want try to disappoint my wife.
Speaker 4: Now, just say't we coming to get I don't give him disappointment? You want this point? I don't get about that right now, but you ain't about to take my sol I'm gonna come and get him out that out And I have told my wife I was coming here. Man, I'm telling man, you better tell me your wife. You come here and drive away. I'm gonna sitting right here waiting for him. You know, the last money out up, every last money. I don't care who you brings. You can blame President Obama and I'm gonna two you ain't finna do now, you ain't finna do.
Speaker 3: You ain't fending hard.
Speaker 4: To take my son out of the house. I'm gonna tell right now everybody getting.
Speaker 3: I'm anything to do it. Let you know this, I'm coming to get claims Junior a head.
Speaker 4: You ain't got nothing to tell me or letting me know. I'ma letting you more ride. Now you better come here with the corner and everybody because I'm about you up. You're gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Here with them.
Speaker 3: Come on, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. You get his clothes in God that we can tell him in here have a better life. He's not living a good life there.
Speaker 4: You get here. I'm told you about six seven eight time, blame little more down little when I'm you and everybody whoever you bring down, head up. You trying to you know who else I'm bringing with me because I'm bringing somebody up you better bring an army and say what it better be a army to come down here.
Speaker 3: And get my son about the house. I'm I'm bringing nephew Tommy with me. I'm I'm bringing nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey More itself with me. Oh man, you said, lads, this is timy. Man, this is a nephew.
Speaker 4: Talk me, man, Man, I'm not everybody out here.
Speaker 3: Man, come down and taking my step brother named Benjamin. Got me to get your dog.
Speaker 4: Oh man, See that got Sam against the steps. See next time I see him. Man, that was a good one. Man.
Speaker 3: All right, father, tell me one more thing. Man, what's the baddest that? I mean, the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 1: It stead all the morning show me y'all, okay, Uncle Steve back, y'all, don't y'all don't want the praise and prank up in here.
Speaker 2: Hunh. That's all right, that's all right. I know. I knew y'all was gonna change when he came back. I knew that's all right. That's all right.
Speaker 1: This weekend, I'm at brick Tip. You give us a chance, oh, y'all beinge on it right on end.
Speaker 2: But that's all right.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Bricktop Comedy Club. The Nephew is at twenty eight, twenty nine thirty, Oklahoma City.
Speaker 2: That's this weekend. Tickets on sale right now, laying in the cut Shine at North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Four five six of April, April four five six, that's the Comedy Zone.
Speaker 2: Tickets on sale rent now.
Speaker 1: And then way after that, what we got we got April nineteen, we got East Up weekend the Florida Theater. That is an evening with Nephew Tommy Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 2: That's dude, Volve. That's right.
Speaker 1: The next you is coming to town. Got a few friends with me, but it's going to be in the evening with Nephew.
Speaker 2: Coming.
Speaker 1: Tickets the Seal right now, Bray Up Bring our comedy club right outside of Los Angeles. That is one night only, that is April thirteenth. Tickets on sell right now. Yeah, all right, that's right there. And then well I got left Louisville, Kentucky. That's my Memorial Day weekend, Louisville, Kentucky at the Louisville Comedy Club, twenty third, twenty fourth, twenty fifth of May.
Speaker 2: Memorial Day weekend he has on say right now, yeah, right now, Washer's man.
Speaker 1: June June second through the sixth, my son's World Series destined, Florida.
Speaker 2: Going to white baseball. I got my whole calendar. Amos Christmas for you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Busy ye man, all right, you're listening. Steve Harvey Morning Show