Speaker 1: Leonard Skinner's simple man that could only mean one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simpleman, that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at bill O'Reilly dot com. So the vice presidential debate is now in the books, the only one for this election year, with thirty four days out of election day, and we now have early voting going on in very important states. We've got the Mideast on the verge of an all out war. I don't really see much much help from Biden and Harris on what is an important issue of our time. Of course, Zelenski gets another eight billion dollars. We had a train wreck I think of a vice presidential candidate last night. I don't think I've ever seen a candidate running for their high office a nervous wreck the way Tim Walls was last night. And then of course caught in a lie about you know where he was during the Tienamen Square massacre. And that's only the beginning of his troubles. But anyway, he was pretty unsteady. Even the New York Times is saying so, even fake new CNN is saying so. Even the post debate polls are all saying so unsteady would be a charitable way to do it. I'm a knucklehead. I don't think I've ever heard anybody describe themselves word of the day, Bill O'Reilly and knucklehead. We're going to get to him in a second. Forced to correct his record on whether he was in China for the Tamn Square protests. And then I've become friends with school shooters. Okay, that's an interesting line on top of, you know, the media angle of this, which is the most obnoxious, arrogance, smug, bias, abusively biased moderators you'd ever seen in a long time. But I thought one of the best moments of the night was jd Vance just saying, excuse me, you're not following your own rules. I'll answer the question anyway, all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly. Got to give a lot of kudo to Bill O'Reilly on his new book, debuted number one again on the New York Times bestseller list. This drives the New York Times nuts every time they have to do it. It is confronting the presidents, no spin assessments from Washington to Biden. I've read it cover to cover. It's a great book. It's educational, it's informative, it's a it's an easy read. You're going to learn things you never knew before about past presidents. And anyway, mister, O'Reilly, sir, congratulations the New York Times. I think they're vomiting in the bathroom every time they have to put you up at the top of that list.
Speaker 2: I disagree. If joy to see my name at the top, come of this on Sunday, you know this is the nineteenth time that's happened, So they've got it.
Speaker 1: I've only written four books. I've only had four number one best sellers. You're the way ahead of me.
Speaker 2: You're kicking my ass, i'd to everybody the second.
Speaker 1: Guy, Oh god, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you the fact. Man. Second guys would wordy fifteen. I'm in nineteen. But anyway, part of the success is due to you, because you have a tremendous audience. And if you say you like a book, because they know you don't read that many books. You're too busy kicking people in the groin. I mean, it's hard to do both.
Speaker 3: Hard to read.
Speaker 2: Read a book, it helps the book sales.
Speaker 1: Let's get your nose spin take on last night's debate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's got to be a yard stick for people to evaluate a winner and a loser and a vice presidential debate. And the yard stick that I bring as a historian, not a journalist, as a historian is two categories. Number one, who helped their ticket more and number two, who came off as more presidential, because that's what a vice president is. I wrote a Message of the Day earlier this week. They said, we have some terrible vice presidents who became president and it was just so crazy how bad they were. Some good ones too, but you got to be careful now on that yardstick. Vance won the debate, and it wasn't close. But here's something interesting. When cbisticked their snappole right after the debate ended, it came out Dvance one, but only by one point. He was forty seven six. And that's because people believe what they want to believe. They vote emotion. They don't they vote facts. This is why I wrote in fronting the President, give you facts, but people most I believe, vote emotion. Now, why did jd Vance Advance pardon the pun, his ticket more than walls? For this reason? He humanized himself the corrupt corporate media in America has succeeded in demonizing both Donald Trump and JD. Vance. You would agree with that, right, I totally would agree with all right, and this is not an accident. All right, this is Saul Olinski. You make your opponent the devil, and that's what they have done. And now people saw Dance. He saw his composure, They saw he was polite to his opponent walls. They saw he wasn't a whos When Margaret Brennan, which was absolutely outrageous what that woman did, but not surprising, not surprising, when she falsely fact checked him, he went right back at her, forcing her and CBS because they were humiliated. That's why they cut the mice. They were humiliated and everybody saw it. No spin. So the normalcy and the humanity that Danced accomplished in the ninety minutes helps the Trump pick it.
Speaker 3: Final thing, I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree with every point you're making so far. Continue, okay if you're and by the way, I just wanted to save for the record, I do not consider you a knucklehead.
Speaker 2: Well you should because I believe I don't.
Speaker 1: Consider you a knucklehead, and I know you've never lied about being in China during Tenneman Square. I'll get, don't and I don't think your friends you've become friends with school shooters. I don't think any of that has ever happened in your life.
Speaker 2: I'll get I'll get to Walls. My take on Walls a little bit bit different than yours. If you're in Tehran right now, who do you want to go up against? Jd Vance or Tim Walls?
Speaker 1: Is that hypothetical you really want me to answer or we know the answer.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody listening to us, all the millions of Hannity's radio listeners, just answered the question. Walls looks like the uncle that you gotta get out of the house in under two hours. You got a bit, got a two hour limit, you gotta get.
Speaker 1: That's it. You've hit, You've maxed out. You can't handle it anymore.
Speaker 2: Right that, And so you can see if something happened to President Harris, that Walls would be president and Putin Putin's gonna giggle. I don't think Putin's ever giggled in his entire life, But if Walls were president, he would giggle. Thank you, thank you, America. Not that Walls is a bad man. I don't think he is a bad man. I think he's a radical leftist.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He certainly fabricated his experience in China, though doubt he did, but that's not the first time politicians are fabricated well.
Speaker 1: But he also fabricated his rank. He fabricated to be in an award zone.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: You know what frustrated me, and I don't know if this frustrated you. He was not asked about feminine hygiene products in boys' bathrooms. He was not asked about gender affirming care for children as it relates to without parental consent. He wasn't asked about the New Green Deal, which Kamala co sponsored, wasn't asked about government healthcare for all no private insurance, and I wish JD would have brought up I mean, I'm not being critical because I thought he did a phenomenal job. I think the American people were introduced to a very warm human being with an incredible life story who graduated at the top of his class in Yale, and it showed. But I do wish he would have talked about the dozens of dead Americans because of Harris Walls, Harris Biden, illegals, those that have been raped, including children by Harris Wall's illegals, those that have been victims of violent crime. I wish you would have talked about the terrorists that we now know are in our country, all the known murderers and rapists that are now in our country because of their policies, and the fact that they want free housing, food, healthcare, education, sex change, surgery at taxpayer expense, on top of amnesty, and those are issues I really would have liked answers to, but the.
Speaker 2: Trump campaign has not emphasized those issues the way it should now. I don't fall JD. Vance for not bringing them up. I think you're right. He would have been more effective if he had zeroed in on some of the catastrophic consequences of the open border, and better presentation would have been for Vance to just keep it as simple as this, because the moderators are never going to answer the questions, ask the questions that you've suggested, never in a millionaires. But that's what the network is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by the way, you're never supposed to answer their question, as Reagan used to say, and you're a historian, you answer the question you wish they asked, not the one that they asked.
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm Vance, I turn to Walls and I say, can you tell me one thing that has helped the country by three and a half years, ag this open border? And then I'd throw a stat at him that more foreign nationals have cross into this country. Okay, in one year twenty twenty three, then in four years of Trump got to hit him with that between the eyes, So tell me why we have this? Wells couldn't possibly tell him why, so.
Speaker 1: He couldn't explain. I want apologies to the Americans that have been victims of these crime. I don't know if you saw the other night on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had, But that's Trump's responsibility. So if Trump would just if that's true, they.
Speaker 1: Do it in a campaign, but I think it would have been effective during the debate. But I want your analysis go ahead.
Speaker 2: But you got to cut Dvance a little bit of slack because he's up there for the first time. He's got three against one, all right, he's thinking on his feet quick, and he's basically putting himself. It was more about Dvance's demeanor than policy, and it was agreed. It was clear to me that that's what Vance went in with he was going to go in and crush the demonization of him, and he succeeded one hundred percent. It's up to Trump to make the points that you're making in a methodical, discipline way, and so far Donald Trump has not done that, but he's got.
Speaker 1: He's done it in certain environments and not in others. And with the one debate, I think he could. He could have brought up a lot of these issues himself also, and that hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I do see the ads that are running and they do make a lot of these points, and that's another effective way of communication and a campaign.
Speaker 2: Look, I hope he's listening to this radio shot. I don't know whether he listens to radio or not. But Donald Trump has got to do it himself. No ads, no dance. He's got to look in the camera somewhere along the line and you can record this ad and run it and said, look, I know some of you don't like me, and I know I've made mistakes sometimes rhetorically, but this situation that we're faced with in America is out of control. When a young woman like Lake and Riley can be murdered by a venezuelan criminal who never should have been here, and the President of the United States Joe Biden, doesn't even call the Riley family, nor does the Vice President Kamala Harris. You know something is wrong. That's all he has to do. Personal, personal, personal. If Trump does that in the next four and a half weeks, put the rallies aside, cut ten spots personal spots, He'll win by five points.
Speaker 1: I think you need to give him a call. I think on top of being in media and having your immediate massive media empire and being a historian, maybe you should take on the right all the political advisor as well. You have time for that job.
Speaker 2: He's got my number, and if he's.
Speaker 1: Got my number, call me, call Bill.
Speaker 3: O'Reilly that I don't intrude.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: But do you remember do you remember the debate where he goes if somebody would call Sean Hannity, John Hannity knows, ask Sean Hannity, Sean, do you remember that debate? And I'm sitting in the spin room that night, I'm like, everyone looking at me, are like, oh no.
Speaker 5: I then spoke to Sean Hannity, which everybody refuses to call Sean Hannity. I had numerous conversations with Sean Hannity at Fox, and Sean Hannity said, and he called me the other day and I spoke to him about it. He said, you were totally against what because he.
Speaker 3: Was for the war.
Speaker 1: Uh, they don't like me that much in the media. Bill, what's up with that?
Speaker 2: You're just too handsome for them. That's guy's jealousy.
Speaker 1: It's my hair, right, you know what it is?
Speaker 2: The hair going on. He got the handsome, he got the radio, you got TV. I mean, they're all jealousy. I wouldn't worry about that at all. But I want you to tell Trump because I know you speak to him exactly what I just told you. Personal Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: You got no I agree. I think you're giving good advice. Bill, O'Reilly. We do appreciate you being with us. We appreciate your analysis always fun.
Speaker 2: Sean appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We watched two hundred ballistic missiles fired from Iran well by the way, simultaneously, Iranian weapons were being fired fired from the north out of Lebanon by his ballah after the killing of the thirty two year thirty two year terrorist. Oh that was praised by the AP and the New York Times. Uh Nozraala And anyway, so earlier today Joe Biden, he you know, admitted a couple of things that I find shocking. I happen to know for a fact that Donald Trump has spoken to Prime Minister Netanyahu. Uh and uh. I got my sources telling me the call went amazingly well. And that Prime Minister Netanyah, who has Donald Trump's full support, to win the war again. Radical Islamic terrorists that are clearly out to destroy them. They are now in the midst as little country as they are the size of New Jersey of fighting a fore front war, and that would be Hamas out of Gaza in the south, is Bolah out of the north in Lebanon, the Hoodie Rebels out of Yemen. The one thing all three of those groups have in common and Islamic jihad along with his Bolah at a Lebanon. That one thing they have in common is their weaponry is all being supplied by Israel. Their weaponry is all being supplied by Iran. Now Iran is directly engaging themselves. That makes it a forefront war. Joe Biden is now working to protect Iran's nuclear weapons program from any potential air strike by Israel. Now, the last time that Iran fired directly into Israel, remember Joe Biden and Kamala Harris abandoned, abandoned Israel and said no, any offensive strike back, any retaliation on your part is not going to be supported by the US. And that they'd only they'd only stop missiles from landing, or help them stop missiles from landing. Well, that is that is such a naive approach to radical Islamic terrorism. I know those are words that Kamala Harris says, you need to be courageous enough never to use like illegal alien. So Joe Biden is now working to protect Iran's nuclear weapons program. Now, this is what frustrates me when you look at the radicalism that is Iran. And let me be very clear to you lunatics on the left that chant from the river to the sea and and your pro hamas, I urge you to maybe take a little vacation, go to Iran and go still go live in Iran for a while. And if you're a woman, you know, you know, try and wear the clothes that you wearing. The United States and Iran and See how that works out for you if you happen to be part of the LGBTQ community, go to Iran and see what happens if they find out that that is your that that that is your orientation. See how that works out for you. Because if you're gay and lesbian, they're gonna put you on the top of a roof and throw you off the roof, and they're gonna murder you. And if you're a woman and you don't follow they're very stringent Sharia law, you probably will be beaten or worse or thrown in prison. You know, I find it amazing the level of ignorance by these people that claim to have a monopoly of compassion for women's rights, LBGTQ rights, et cetera, et cetera, because they don't and they have no understanding. And that would the same would apply to Gaza, the same would apply to Lebanon, the same would apply to any of these countries that have some version of Sharia law. So Biden has asked today about whether or not he talked to Prime Minister Netanya, who he has not, and now he's demanding that it and warning Israel not to take out Iran's nuclear weapon sites. But he's not understanding. And remember this is the guy we got to go back in history here. Iran was on the verge of bankruptcy because Donald Trump enforced oil sanctions on Iran and forbid them from telling their oil on the world market. That was Donald Trump. They were going bankrupt and the regime was probably on the verge of collapse. That Donald Trump got in a second term. Remember it was the Harris Biden administration that granted waivers so tens of billions of dollars in energy money can flow in from countries like Iraq and elsewhere. It was the Harris Biden administration that wanted to give six billion dollars in a ransom payment themselves to Iran. Well, now that they've taken in hundreds of billions of dollars, well, that is now emboldened them to continue what they do best as the number one state sponsor of terror, and that is provide weaponry to radical Islamic terrorist groups around the region and around the world. And now we see their net result of that. They're providing Hisbollah Islamic jihad, the Huti Rebels, Amasinghaza and apparently even supporting assassination squads that are in our country, as has been widely reported targeting Donald J. Trump. Now, if you want to bankrupt Iran and Iran is firing missiles at your country, the single best thing you can do to bankrupt them is take out their refineries and their ability to sell oil on the world market. That to me would be target number one. If you want to end the threat of a possible nuclear armed Iran, well, then the next big target is their nuclear sites. And this is Joe Biden when he was asked about this today about whether or not he would support Israel. Here's Joe's response. When it runs a fight, right, the answer is no.
Speaker 2: And I think there's things that we'll be discussed with israelis what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: But da, I think all seven.
Speaker 4: Of us agree that they were right to respond, that they should respond.
Speaker 2: And Sir Can I ask you, what is your advice to Israel as far as how they should respond to this?
Speaker 1: Right now, I leave that we're giving him that advice.
Speaker 3: Okay, when will you talk to BB?
Speaker 1: Well, we've been talking to BB's people the whole time, and that's not.
Speaker 3: Necessarily to talk to BB.
Speaker 2: I'll probably be talking to him stroke them as soon as well.
Speaker 1: I know Donald Trump talked to bb for at lengthy yesterday for a significant period of time. How interesting that the presidential candidate for the Republicans can get there and he did get President Trump's full support. Now, the idea, and this is where things went awry on day one with Ukraine and Zolensky once they decided, and what they've spent now two hundred billion taxpayer dollars. They spent next to nothing supporting Israel in their battle against Iran and their proxies. I mean, you know, they've given what less than twenty billion dollars compared to two hundred for Zolenski and Zelensky could easily be paying American America for the weaponry with the minerals that they have all throughout the country. They're a very mineral rich country. And Joe and Kamala, that's not an idea that ever crossed their brains. But the idea that you would say, no, no, they can't do that, well, that's like telling Zelensky they can't take the twenty eight MiGs that Poland was offering at the start of the conflict after Putin invaded Ukraine. Remember Joe Biden said, well, what's the response going to be there? They're building up their military along the Ukrainian border. He goes, well, it might just be a minor it depends if it's a minor incursion. What do you mean a minor incursion. You're entering a sovereign country. You're killing innocent men, women and children. That's not a minor incursion. This has become a full blown out war. And then you're telling Dolensky that he can't fight an air war, telling him he can't use certain weapons, and throwing you know, hundreds of billions of dollars at Ukraine, and god knows where all the money went. And meanwhile, Europe is not stepping up and doing their fair share of protecting their continent. They're not a member of NATO. Has been no accountability, And I'm sorry what Joe Biden thinks about what Israel's response is meaningless to me. And I can tell you right now, I've known bb for thirty years. It is meaningless to bb net and Yahoo because if Prime Minister Net and Yahoo feels that they are on the verge of nuclear capability and that they may be getting new nuclear warheads that will be targeting them. They eventually will target us, but the first target is going to be Israel. Then BB has a responsibility. And this is a mindset that the Left has that I, frankly will never be able to wrap my mind arout. If you are attacked, Let's say America's attacked, you lose the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day, because that's what October seventh of last year was all about. We're five days away from that anniversary. Imagine that five days away, and I'm just imagine losing forty thousand Americans, thousands of Americans taken off American soil as hostage. And you're telling me that we wouldn't use any means necessary to defeat that enemy that killed that many people nine to eleven oh one we got involved. I think things were not handled properly in so many ways in retrospect. But you know, we can't go backwards. But I think wars have to be fought to be one otherwise, why you bother fighting him at all? It doesn't make sense. All right, quick, frank, we'll come back. We'll hit the phones. Eight hundred and nine one Sean as we continue. All right, let's get to our busy phones, get an update out of North Carolina. Let's say hi to Jamie North Carolina. Jamie, how are you glad you called? Our prayers with all our friends in North Carolina? Wow, especially on the west coast of you know, Asheville, Boone, North Carolina, those areas, I mean, thank god Donald Trump got there and is partnering with Elon Musk to try and get communications for the people in North Carolina. We don't we don't even know if people's lives are in jeopardy right now.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Selan, I appreciate you taking my calls so that we can have a voice here in North Carolina, because we've we've definitely been silenced, you know. Right now in North Carolina, we've got a disaster that's beyond anything that we've ever seen in our area and really beyond anything ever seen even in our country since Hurricane Katrina. And in this situation, we've we've got a governor who who is a Democratic governor, Roy Cooper, who has been completely incompetent and absent. Here we are in the midst of a complete tragedy and travesty in our state, and.
Speaker 3: Roy Cooper is nowhere to be found. He is absolutely absent. There was no preparedness for this storm.
Speaker 1: It was none, there was And I remember I had Governor DeSantis on the day before the hurricane had Florida first, and he had over thirty thousand trucks to put power back up, staged in areas just outside where the hurricane was going to hit, ready to jump into Florida and handle things. And they've been They've been doing a great job in Florida. They've been doing a great job in Georgia, you know, and it's been hard for everybody. Nobody prepared for a thing.
Speaker 3: Carolina nothing, Nothing was done. The rivers, the lakes were not lowered.
Speaker 4: Even the local mediaorologist told us on Monday what to expect and what was coming.
Speaker 3: And there was no motivation.
Speaker 4: There was no movement of any state resources or federal resources at that point at all.
Speaker 3: Right now, the National Guard some is here, but it's very limited.
Speaker 4: State resources are not president But by the grace of God and through the resilience of North Carolina people, we did not wait on the government. So what you see here happening now is private citizens, non profit organizations like Samaritan's Purse UH and the Baptist disaster response teams.
Speaker 3: They've moved in and they've mobilized.
Speaker 4: We've got private pilots with private helicopters, and they're gathering at local airports such as in Hickory and Statesful and Lincolnton areas, gathering goods, gathering teams going in and actually rescuing.
Speaker 3: People off of their rooftops.
Speaker 1: This is a week later. Yeah, and I made a donation of the Samaritans Purse just for this very purpose. To be very honest with you, I'm so based on everything I've heard and I've talked. I talked to Tom Tillis today. Senator Lindsay Graham has been very active help in North Carolina. Also, Senator Ted budd Is going to be on TV tonight. I'm running out of time, but I can only say this. I'm grateful that Donald Trump was able to get elon Musk and they're moving as quickly as they can. I got an update this morning on it to get Starlin Communications so that people will be able to get in touch with emergency workers if they need it. I've spoken privately and on air with Franklin Graham they're doing a great job, and I just urge people, if you know, let's get the star link up as quickly as we can, you know, reestablish some communication form. I think it's up in most areas. There were one or two areas that still needed it, and just try and get people the help that they need. I mean, some people's lives still probably are in jeopardy and they need basic necessities, even water and food. And I'm so worried about everybody. But listen, I have to run only because of the constraints of time. Please forgive me, but know that our friends in North Carolina have not been forgotten. Damaritanspurse dot org. If you want to make a donation, you can earmarkt the Hurricane Relief Help if you want. Anyway, hang in there, my friend and all our friends in North Carolina.