Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio? Yeah, we're ready.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, number It feels so good, you guys.
Speaker 1: Is this the world's fastest season the Bachelorette? Shouldn't we be like overseas before we get to home jobs?
Speaker 2: What's happening? This is wild?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is It's so good to be in this inferno. It's cold right now, but it'll get. It's gonna get, It's gonna get hot.
Speaker 3: Maybe they think New Orleans is like overseas.
Speaker 1: Hello, we're we'll go to another episode of Well except this Rose. My name is Arto Marine, coming to you from my bougie garage in Los Angeles, California. I mentioned last time. If you hear a fan in the background, it's because it's end of days and yes, and we're coming to you from the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: It's so hot.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna keep a little air fan on because we like ourselves with me today. I mean, this is a bevy of fellas. It is a full man parade. I'm going to start across from me. Bachelor of the Year twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, nineteen twenty twenty one, twenty two, and now twenty three. Wow, you've been our bachelor for eight years?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Will you ever find know? Are you just a really bad date?
Speaker 1: What's happening? I don't know what's I can't at this point, it's almost I don't know what's going on. You know him from things.
Speaker 2: That I can't talk about.
Speaker 1: He's a star that my mom wanted to marry. He was gonna be it was gonna be my stepdad for a while.
Speaker 2: I get sufficed to say I'm an actor.
Speaker 1: He's an actor.
Speaker 2: He's a handsome man. He's a bachelor.
Speaker 1: He's a podcast host of shows I can't talk about. You know him mostly as our Bachelor the Year, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Rob Betterday, hy Hi, nice yob, thank you to your Your beard is looking handsomely. I'm getting gray, I'm getting older. You give me the Golden Bachelor. Yeah, the Golden matchress.
Speaker 1: The golden nose me. No, you're gonna be the platinum Oh is that a No, it's younger. It's younger. It's a teenage in high school. You're going back to high school?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna be twenty one Jump Street?
Speaker 3: Do I audition?
Speaker 2: Or no, no, you're already I just cast it. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to my right.
Speaker 2: You guys, we have a real bachelor. We have an actual bachelor.
Speaker 1: Now he was bachelor. I'm gonna guess the year. I'm going to say twenty eighteen sixteen. Wowow hasn't really twenty sixteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Trump was elected while I wow filming fantasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've never been more erect.
Speaker 1: He's never never been. Wow. That is that is most erotic. That was the most erotic moment of your life. That is incredible. Well, I have to say that is You're You're the only person except for three other people that were there, that can say that that is incredible. You know him from his podcast Viall Files. I always wanted to say vile files, but that's not what it is. It's viol Files.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's my new friend. He just got back from a little world tour. He's been at the lakes in Wisconsin, Nick Viall, Nick, how are you?
Speaker 2: You've never been in person with us? We've done a zoom. We've done a zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a zoom during the panda Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is better in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in person.
Speaker 2: It's much more fun.
Speaker 1: Also with us is another new friend of mine. I did an improv show with him. We hit it off. I went and did a podcast with him.
Speaker 3: We've been hanging out nonstock.
Speaker 1: We've been honestly, he's my new best friend.
Speaker 2: Consider you my emergency content.
Speaker 3: I've got a few of those calls already.
Speaker 1: I'm in trouble. I had a lot of peanut butter. Help is an emergency Listen. He's an actor, he's a writer, he's a comedian. I don't you can have to just go research yourself because we can't talk about anything we get honest. You know him from the comedy Bang Bang podcast, and you know him from you know from Scott Hasn't Seen, which is a podcast about movies that Scott Ackerman has not seen. You and I recently did Muriel's Wedding.
Speaker 5: Great movie, great rewand love that movie. That was a great episode.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentleman sean disday are you are?
Speaker 5: I wanted to I've realized this because we have been hanging out nonsense. I've realized that there's something that I haven't told you that I feel like has been such a like missing, Like why haven't I said this, tell me, tell me my girlfriend. Yes, her name's Ellie Woods. Adorable and she's a writer and an actor and she's really talented.
Speaker 2: Things we can't talk about.
Speaker 5: Things you can't talk about. But she did appear on the Bachelorette tell All of Gabby and Rachel as this person.
Speaker 1: No she was.
Speaker 5: She was doing the big faces in the orange dress behind who I believe Logan when he was like kind of saying.
Speaker 2: All his books, you didn't tell me you were dating a star.
Speaker 5: She's an absolute stars.
Speaker 3: There's also this face.
Speaker 2: That she made, sorry, Wow, you didn't tell me you were an icon, an.
Speaker 5: Absolute treasure, a Bachelorette meme, and every time I've seen you, I'm like, I can't believe I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Said, how did she get?
Speaker 1: I went to the tell All and I got I sat with Jesse Palmer's family, which they don't put by, so I got to watch the accent, but I wanted to be part of the action, like kind of hamming it up. How did she get?
Speaker 5: If I remember correctly, it's like they definitely bring a bunch of people in who just want to see the show, but they pay a few background people.
Speaker 2: Did she get paid.
Speaker 3: She was paid to be there.
Speaker 2: I would pay so much money, but.
Speaker 3: I will saying.
Speaker 5: She did say it was a really brutal shoot. It was like eight hours or something. Yeah, and while it was entertaining, but it was also really really boring to sit there for a long time. Well, but she got some great looks in the are incredible.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. Before we geting, how did you know?
Speaker 1: We know how these gentlemen are involved in the Bachelor franchise.
Speaker 2: When did you start watching?
Speaker 5: I started watching with Matt James. I was along with tons of other African American people in the United States of America. Okay, and my girlfriend and her sister would watch it, and we started watching it together.
Speaker 2: And you've seen every season since.
Speaker 5: I've skipped a few recently, Yes, but I'll tell you what I've seen. I've seen Matt James, I've seen Michelle. I've seen Gabby and Rachel. I've seen Katie and then I've seen the Bachelorettes. I've seen the Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Although I do like.
Speaker 5: The beginning Nick you saw you, I had not seen Nick. I haven't gone back to do any he.
Speaker 1: Was doing something else that.
Speaker 5: I was, you know, celebrated, let's call it that. No having gone back, and I've watched all of Bachelor in Paradise since then, and that is like the reason I continue to watch.
Speaker 1: Get the Farm Team, so I can well, Nick has been the star. You've been to Paradise once or twice once? I have so many questions to ask a few about Paradise.
Speaker 4: Can I ask a questions? Where did you get that?
Speaker 2: The one on the left? A fan painted it for us.
Speaker 1: Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 2: Those are your Is that your season?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh my god? That was the winner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actually guessed really well, it was his.
Speaker 1: Because we always do draft picks, they painted and mailed in their draft picks.
Speaker 2: Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 3: That's incredible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Casey, Casey, Yes, Actually every single person that they painted became a star of the franchise, Like there were no there were none that like faded away? Who is who?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We have well we have Rachel and then top we have uh Karen yeah, yeah, Danielle l Yeah, and then we had Alexis Love Alexis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did a live show with her. Yeah, she's hilarious.
Speaker 3: She was in a vedroom Paradise that I saw maybe she did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you Here's a question I've asked and it relates to this season.
Speaker 3: Like I'm watching the season and I'm constantly thinking, like, what are.
Speaker 5: They actually talking about? Like there's the one moment with Brandon from the end of one of these episodes where they're talking about like, what's weird about you?
Speaker 3: You remember that? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I thought, are those conversations happening or is every conversation sound like really glad? Like, when are the small talk conversations happening? Are they happening?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 3: Wow, not even off camera at any point.
Speaker 4: Well, most of the relationship. It's in general, the Bachelor is a the relationships that evolve on that show are relationships that are based on withholding rather than.
Speaker 3: Right, than saying anything.
Speaker 4: Saying anything. So it's kind of about having a moment and then being like, we got to steal at your person, and then you spend most of your time fantasizing about that moment and then building it up in your head.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel like Bachelor in Paradise they have more just normal talks where I feel like watching this season of Bachelor and I'm like, it just feels like no one knows what anyone's favorite movie is.
Speaker 4: Paradise is way more chill. There's a lot more hanging out and actually spending quality time with just kind of everyone in friends. And there's a lot of those conversations going on in the house with the men and the women depending on the respective season, but in terms of the conversations that happened between the lead and who they're trying to date, and it's like the leads just usually just exhausted from having to talk to everyone and and so it's really kind of up to the contestants to try to drive the conversations, but usually they're like so nervous, so they're hoping the lead does it, and it really is what I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking, Is you ever when you're on a date? Do you? By the way, also we have our amazing production team. Speaking of speaking of stars who are great on dates? Uh, Doctor Burnanda's back from her European tour. Would were you playing at Wimbledon? Hannah?
Speaker 2: Doctor Hannah Montana. My mom still thinks you're an actual doctor.
Speaker 5: By the way, I can I get this looked at after the show, But.
Speaker 6: Yeah, time any time?
Speaker 1: Did you have fun in Europe?
Speaker 6: I did the tennis was rough, Okay. The clay courts are not easy to play on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when you build your own, you can just keep it and you can keep it not clay and Katie Levine, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am good? Okay.
Speaker 1: So so just circling back, what.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 1: When people are on the dates and they're chatting like, does it ever? Are you ever actually, particularly on the main franchise, ever able to forget that the cameras are there?
Speaker 2: Like, do you ever feel like you're on a real date?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, yeah, when you're when you're falling from a bridge from a bungee d Okay.
Speaker 4: You actually don't really think about the cameras all that much.
Speaker 6: You get used to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you yeah, I mean it's it's you definitely feel like you're on it. You Yeah, you definitely feel like you do. But it's it's in a very controlled environment. You just don't have a lot of time for the small talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is.
Speaker 5: It seems like the producers know what they need and they're just gonna try to get it and any small talk could be getting.
Speaker 3: In the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because nowadays, I mean, so everyone who kind of goes on they know the beat of the show and the kind of the the the desire for your heavy story or your you know, your sad sob story or why you're broken and why you're deserving of love or YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: All that, all the stuff that seems yeah, and they just.
Speaker 2: Don't so fun to bond over on.
Speaker 3: A first day. Here's my trauma.
Speaker 1: Here's a really fun first day. Let's go get ice cream.
Speaker 3: And Katie, did you have a question.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say, so, like what about the talks about like what life after the Bachelor is there is there any of that that we're not seeing, like the practical talks of Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not really. I mean you will probably if you ever hear it or see it. It will usually happen on dates that happened on Fantasy Sweet Week or the last episode, like like the day before the proposal.
Speaker 3: It's like, so, what's.
Speaker 4: You'll get like two seconds of that, But you know, yeah, like I'm my particular season, you know, like Vanessa who I ended up with, she lived in Montreal and I lived in La So there was a genuine conversation about that and they aired that. But that's that's about it. It doesn't really get into the nitty gritty of like what do you like to do?
Speaker 2: You know, like, yeah, what do you do all day?
Speaker 4: You really have no idea how it is. It does not in any way focus on compatibility. It's all about chemistry.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, that is exactly exactly what you're doing. Compatibility is so important of just like how you how you live your day, Like, yes, Anna, it was a.
Speaker 6: Bit of a pivot, But are you allowed to say no to a date like like the activity because there was a moment with Charity leading up to the bungee jump where I was.
Speaker 3: Like, she did not want to be doing this?
Speaker 6: Is okay?
Speaker 1: Is there like a consent issue going on?
Speaker 6: I don't feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: Sure, I guess you'd be allowed, but but you also know you're messing up the production for a whole Probably there's so much pressure, Like.
Speaker 8: But did they come to you? They go, hey, we got a bungee dump planned.
Speaker 1: Do you know an advance?
Speaker 2: You know what your dates are.
Speaker 4: Going to be depending on the season. I was pretty read in, you know, I'm not much like they trusted me pretty well going in, depending on who the lead is. Historically, the lead would only be slightly more in the know than in the cast. The premise being in just reality TV in general, is none of these people are actors. They want authentic reactions, and so they don't want to ask them to act. They want the show to react, and so that's that's why they do it.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get here.
Speaker 1: We are in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Let me just get so.
Speaker 1: I did your show the first episode. Overall, how have you enjoyed the season?
Speaker 4: Its great. I find Charity incredibly entertaining for all the reasons we talked about. She's someone who she's showing us charity to the charity, the dater, not charity the therapist.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's a good that's a good descision.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch the previous season where Charity was introduced, and she was being very like therapy, like trying to help.
Speaker 4: Like she was quiet and pragmatic. She didn't get a ton of airtime, but her background is literally in therapy.
Speaker 1: She was very sweet, but it was she's sillier now and a little like sort of girlier and more like she has more perci. I think it's hard when you're not like the leading contestant, like yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean her backstory was someone who like dated a serial cheater, I believe, and it seemed to take him back more times than they deserved. And we're I think we're seeing that charity and seeing like, oh no, I get I get it.
Speaker 5: But I will say in this episode, she seems to have shaken some of it, like getting rid of Brandon and like kind of I think ultimately will be not I don't think they'll be fuck boys in the final three, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah, the way she dealt with we'll get to it. But like Sean coming back on, I.
Speaker 3: Hate that he has my name.
Speaker 5: I hate people are saying Sean and then this guy dad, Oh I know what happened with this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, somebody sent me his dad is like that's right.
Speaker 4: Not a great politician, New York politician. I think one of his tweets were about like if you are a Republican, then you are like the devil.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, it was like, yeah, it was verrizing.
Speaker 3: He looks like the spring of some of my eight He was like an archie character.
Speaker 1: That was yeah, he's a full pretty and pink like with the your dad's poor.
Speaker 2: Looks like yeah, like his name is Blainey, you will get you cocaine.
Speaker 4: And the day his dad was accused of embezzling months and asking for a nude for someone on the stod When.
Speaker 5: Are they having these conversations, Hey, just so you need to know, like my trauma, my dad.
Speaker 1: I also like that his dad is asking.
Speaker 3: For a nude from going to send you get.
Speaker 1: Your own dude, like like, I just got to do my book. He's young, he's an intern.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask and I canna need those reports by Wednesday and uh nude? All right, Rob, How are you enjoying the season?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 8: She's she's she's really cute and she's really fun yea. And yeah the guys, you know, she's getting down to guys that I like.
Speaker 2: I mean, and there are all there are several guys.
Speaker 3: Love that you like a woon.
Speaker 4: Quite guy who whined himself the hometown.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, And but the rest are great.
Speaker 8: I like Joey's good Joey. At first, I was like, whoa, it's it's gotta be Joey. Then I really like Joey's like.
Speaker 3: He's doing everything right. He's almost too perfect.
Speaker 5: Is your next Yes, I'm getting I'm getting some different reads to us. I think for a lot of the season, early on, Charity seemed bored. I think she's constantly She's constantly like people are talking and she's like yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure sure.
Speaker 3: And there are multiple times.
Speaker 5: There's this time she was on the train and someone was talking and she's just the train, like the horn honked and she just went choo choo, sorry, what were you saying? Like, I find that Charity has not locked in like I like her, and she was super emotional sometimes I agree, And I think that this episode, that choo moment, I was like, she's not listening to anyone.
Speaker 2: I think I think it was with Xavier because I think.
Speaker 1: She was checked out with him because she was afraid that he was gonna hurt her. So I think she'd already made up her mind that he was.
Speaker 3: I think Xavier. I think Xavier is the second sleepiest person, so boring. He's so boring.
Speaker 1: I thought he was my boy.
Speaker 3: He could knit, so that's what he's definitely gonna win. No, No, I don't. I don't think he can.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be dott. It's Alaytten's too good.
Speaker 4: I'll say that they're showing too much of dotten. If you watch back previous season, this guy knows.
Speaker 3: The editor you know, no, no, but I.
Speaker 4: Think in Cheorge, Yeah yeah, old dogs, new tricks. I know their old regime is like old producers from a bachelor Canna and someone who produced the show in seasons back and another. There's three basically people in charge, and one of them has been on the show since you know. So, No, I wouldn't say it's.
Speaker 3: The whole show is getting ruined, Dave.
Speaker 1: It was my pick because when I did my draft picks, I saw Knitter, I saw six foot seven. I didn't know that Donten was four hundreds feet tall.
Speaker 5: Both four hundred Dotton is like almost six tens insanely tall.
Speaker 1: So somebody emailed us in because they said she's five seven Online, she's five three and.
Speaker 2: A half three and a half.
Speaker 4: I heard she's little.
Speaker 1: I looked. I love the same height that I am, So that means that Donton has to be he's six seven, that's what I please.
Speaker 2: Any taller than that, I.
Speaker 1: Think he's like.
Speaker 5: Let me say this. She also has the tallest man from the first episode and the shortest man. Do you remember when Joey was complaining about being super short.
Speaker 3: He's still taller than her tall.
Speaker 4: On that in that show.
Speaker 3: If you're six feet you're sure, it's it's tough. I saw it and I was like, you know what, I.
Speaker 2: Never win, I'd never do.
Speaker 1: My mom was going to pay. Mom was dying. My mom literally after.
Speaker 5: Golden Bach Bachelor, after doing Golden Bachelors, doing short bachelor, you king.
Speaker 4: I should do that totally.
Speaker 5: Watch with a really tall like bachelorette, a bunch of short king, short king.
Speaker 2: The cap is what five eights it's got?
Speaker 5: No, I think it's got to be like five six five, A real short king that's really sure that would be.
Speaker 1: King, would be great, would be short.
Speaker 5: But let me just say I think that I thought Charity was pretty bored this season. I think honestly, the date this episode with Joey, I feel like she woke up.
Speaker 1: I ask you a question, do you think she was bored because she was so horning for Braiden that she was bored with anybody?
Speaker 2: She was so horningful?
Speaker 3: I have a hot Braiden take. He's maybe one of the worst.
Speaker 5: He sucked, right, He's a bad dude, awful, but but I think Nick I might agree with you. I feel like there are moments where he was the only one being real, excellent villain. He's an excellent villain because he was being real.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't care.
Speaker 6: Something came out, some girl posted like photos of him that she had just met his family, and then he was on the match.
Speaker 5: Okay, look, I don't even care. I just think he's being real. For me, I think he was being real.
Speaker 1: I think Chico's earrings felt like bullshit.
Speaker 3: The dude's peacocky. It's like, I totally literally a peacock.
Speaker 5: I can totally see everything he said seemed honest while unhinged and crazy. I was like, he's not pretending to be this other person. Wheres like Aaron who snitched on him like three times? You're just guesting That guy seems like one of the most dark, like brooding, like I can't I don't want to see him on a date with Charity because I'm free.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, he he's the type of guy. Aaron is the type of guy who like does anything nice for a woman and then acts like she's in debt to him.
Speaker 1: Was the kid He's got a kid?
Speaker 6: That was the other guy who was upset that people were jumping in the pool, which.
Speaker 2: Is he kept who did that? Who was that?
Speaker 6: I forget his name, but he was another guy he went home?
Speaker 5: Was he the guy from the very beginning who had then unhinged face and like looking?
Speaker 2: So that was No, that was a different guy. That was a different guy.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, Yeah, Aaron's guy. He buys you a couple of drinks and he's expecting you to put it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's mad when he doesn't get his date.
Speaker 5: Like in this episode you started to see him get mad in the same way he was mad at Brandon for being mad.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we are, let's get into it. Okay, we're in New Orleans. It's the week before hometowns. Why aren't we in Europe or like you know, overseas?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Was there a flood? And why did we go to San Diego? Was there a flood? Ocean?
Speaker 3: Was sandy? Why?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Why three us?
Speaker 4: Stop cut the budget of Warner Brothers show.
Speaker 1: God, he's so smart, he's in He's got Do you know why it was on at nine pm? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know that, but I think it is because claim to fame is the best television show in the history of.
Speaker 7: I flipped him.
Speaker 1: I need to watch it.
Speaker 5: Claim to Fame is back to ten, which I was pissed by. I think you would love Claim to Face. Season one is great. Season two has been transcendent.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me, don't tell me.
Speaker 3: There's there's a public meltdown on Twitter. That's one of the best melt Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It's Tom Hanks's niece or something who is really related to I kept being like, she looks like she she claims Tom Hanks and is eliminating in the first episode and then walks off the set screaming like.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this. I should have got more screen time even save figured it out.
Speaker 5: He's an idiot, like a lot of like and she's like screaming in everyone's just like listening.
Speaker 3: It's really great.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I'd like to get her in paradise everything. Everyone's like relatives of the rich and face all right, here we are, we're in New Orleans and we'll make well, we'll take a break in a second to put the ac on. Okay, we're in New Orleans. Joey got a date with a horse and a carriage.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think he's gound be the next Batchelor. He's got gay dads, which is exciting. Yeah, that's fun. That makes it like makes it sort of like a more interesting, takes.
Speaker 2: Kind of perfect. He says all the right answers. He's a sweetie pie.
Speaker 3: God. I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: I think I saw her being in I think after their talk about like interracial relationship. Yeah, I saw her engaged in a way I hadn't seen before. And then when she was like on the horse and carriage with him, they were like kind of getting horny, and I think she likes Joey.
Speaker 4: I guess I saw something totally different.
Speaker 3: Maybe look, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 4: Every time my girlfriend, like if I pack my girlfriend, my grandma's name is Phyllis, and she was like, why are you giving me a Phyllis kiss?
Speaker 3: You know? And I just felt like kisses talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think she starts with a pack and then she gets a little name.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe that way, but I don't know. I just there was not a lot of passion there.
Speaker 3: And Aaron kissed her later it was like full on, like.
Speaker 1: Every time my boyfriend kisses me, and I know it should be annoying, but I find it's so funny. Every time he kisses me, he does a bit, really kiss me and he goes, oh fuck every time.
Speaker 2: And I know that she gets old, but it's never not funny to me.
Speaker 1: They'll kiss me oh. And it's like been over a year and and and it I guess it should stop.
Speaker 3: This guy gets you.
Speaker 2: I think it's so funny.
Speaker 1: He's never he never doesn't do it, like until you stop laughing.
Speaker 3: And it's working.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: I literally can think.
Speaker 1: This will be the time we just guess, and it's not.
Speaker 2: It never happened.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find out it's not a joke. And this genuine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, because somebody else was many a friend of mine is complaining that their boyfriend kisses and does bits. I was like, I think it's so funny. But anyway, okay, so they they go on a day. They're gonna horse and carriage. You have to have a good one though still kind.
Speaker 2: Of hot in a fucked up way, like at least it's not like a kind of hot.
Speaker 1: You're like, okay, so she said to her in New Orleans, she's a history geek. He says, you're too smart, for me, and I thought, are you a dumb dumb? You're probably the kind of the right stuffing, but calling himself a dumb dumb maybe, like are you a dumb dumb?
Speaker 4: So that's just history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forget it.
Speaker 1: He was like, whoa, Okay, it's done. He goes, We're very comfortable with each other and she loves it. He's an open, great communicator. So then basically they're kissing on the street. They need a poet who's typing a shot?
Speaker 3: This was crazy?
Speaker 2: Psychic? Was what was the psychic?
Speaker 3: Psychic?
Speaker 2: She said?
Speaker 3: It was something very vague, like you both are people, oh yeah, yeah, oh my god, thank you? Passions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you have. They're lost in each other's eyes.
Speaker 1: So they're kissing, they're looking for their life partner, and she's like, he never fails to make me feel seen. And then they go and they go to dinner and they want to explore their future and the connection's easy and so then you know, so then she brings up she's like, have you ever been in an interracial relationship? She said in her past relationship, there was a lack of awareness at her ex with her ex, and she didn't see any effort and he said. She said, navigating life is a black woman is not easy, and the person she's with that she wants them to listen and learn.
Speaker 2: And he said, I've never dated.
Speaker 1: A black woman, but I'm you know, my family understands that love is love, and I want to be able to like like embrace the situation and I'll learn with it. And she loved it. She cried, she gave him the rose and then he said, I'm falling in love with you. They get back in the horse and buggy she says, I'm also falling in love with like not in front of him the camera. Yes, And then they're and so then they're kissing and they just basically make out, maybe giving to a phyllis and uh. And then but like she was I thought, pretty horny. But but I feel.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's Forrady, maybe she's just horny in general.
Speaker 1: But I think she likes Joey. I think she just Okay, Nick, you can have that the Joe. What do you think? How where do you think Joey stands.
Speaker 4: I think he's just there to be the next bachelor. I think she finds him going to be nice and pleasant. I don't think there's any real connection between the two rob.
Speaker 8: I felt, honestly, my friend, when I was writing my notes, I was like, well, who else is it If it's not Joey. I feel like he just he home run at that date to win, to win Dott at that point. At that point, I just feel like he nailed that audition. He said all the right things, and then as an episode went along, I realized like it was kind of boring the way he I kind of said all the yea, yeah, I can totally see him being the next Bachelor, And I think she I think she does like him. Don't think he's gonna win, but I think she really likes him.
Speaker 2: She likes him just fine, Sean.
Speaker 5: I thought maybe she was into him, but I could I'm not a great read on some of these things, I must say, and I thought she was into him. I don't think he can be. He just doesn't seem big enough to be the next bachelor. Inn I still like five nine or something like normal height. But yeah, I I don't know. I do think maybe she has a stronger connection with Dotton, But other than that, I'm like, Joey is kind of the only other option. Like, I just can't see her with any of these other losers, not to call them losers, but these other guys.
Speaker 1: Or Joey, Joe you think Xavier, you think she's torn.
Speaker 3: I just think Xavier is so boring.
Speaker 2: He's so boring.
Speaker 5: I'm a person who, like, I grew up in Miami and I smoked a lot of weed, and this is a person that I'm like, I've smoked weed with guy and he basically will say nothing the entire time.
Speaker 3: And he's he's cool, he doesn't have to. He's beautiful, he's very attractive. But I think he's gonna he's bachelor in Paradise to me.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna kill it.
Speaker 3: He's Are we to assume that he's knitting all of his sweaters?
Speaker 2: I loved whatever that cardigan was. I will order it from him.
Speaker 3: He's got great I would order.
Speaker 1: It from his website. Or where do you think Joey stands? And what do you think of the date? Doctor Banana Katie?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't see the chemistry or anything really between her and Joey other than like he's cute. But I feel like maybe she's like very into like a cute face, and maybe that's why she was.
Speaker 2: In she likes a frat boy, she's like a pretty boy. I feel like she likes him.
Speaker 1: I do see a connection. I don't think he's gonna win.
Speaker 7: I feel like he's gonna be next Bachelor, just because he's showing so much emotion. Okay, like especially like Xavier is not showing emotion.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, and that's not you know, he is my boy. He was my pick and he has been.
Speaker 3: So he feels like he's totally done with the whole experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the thing though, that Charity is someone who she you know, seems like so what she share with us that she, you know, is into hot guys. She likes a pretty face and guys that either validate her or have the kind of confidence in bravado that they don't need her valids.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And so I think Xavier's playing that kind of chill whatever man kind of cool and I think it works on her.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she did say you remind me of my act and then like if she can get the sweet version of the AX, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: And when Xavier said to her, I want to fall in love with you, yeah yeah, and she was just like, that is not she.
Speaker 2: Answer, because everybody else is given it up.
Speaker 4: Cared about what he thought, you know, she very much. Yeah, she very much cares what he thinks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people want the ungettable. She seems really comfortable around dott and.
Speaker 1: She seems I think, I mean she had two one on ones in I think, don We're going to take a quick break, turn on the air conditioner, and we'll be.
Speaker 2: Right back.
Speaker 4: The bones zone.
Speaker 2: What's get in the bone zone? Guys, and we're back.
Speaker 1: So here we are, and we've just had the date with Joey Joey, and we're gonna have a two on the world's weird thing.
Speaker 2: The fact that they still did a two on one.
Speaker 1: Why did they do this when they were had so few guys? Why not just have a group date? Because then they both ended up being on the group date. Was it just to show us that Tanner doesn't have a personality like I don't even understand the guy had. There was no animosity between Shawn and Tanner. For we have a lot of listeners who don't actually watch the show. Sean and Tanner, they go.
Speaker 2: On a crazy Louisiana Bayo. This guy I was obsessed with the.
Speaker 3: Man running It's great. Have you guys done a swamp tour in Norman?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Is it fine?
Speaker 5: It's actually one of the more fun things to do in New Orleans. It's really fun to see the Gator. I'm sure they were having fun, they just didn't show any.
Speaker 4: I've actually been on a two in one in the swamp?
Speaker 2: Was were you on?
Speaker 4: It was Conn and Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 1: And I remember that.
Speaker 5: So the vibe of a two on one must be totally different, Like you are competing for attention.
Speaker 4: I mean, in general, the lead has two jobs, fall in love and then help facilitate drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so true.
Speaker 4: And and a two on one is all all about the drama. Certainly, it's certainly not about the lead being like, do I could pick any of you? You know, it's the kiss of death.
Speaker 3: Really, you know you're not being picked if you're on a two.
Speaker 1: One And they lost their two ones should have been braiden and like they lost their good They lost like.
Speaker 4: Not long enough for them to let any storyline really unpack.
Speaker 3: It's tough. You hate to see that.
Speaker 1: And then so Sean basically is like the Kissing Bandit We don't really learn much. Tanner just keeps standing on the side going I hope I get time with her. Is like, well, there's one other guy right there and nineteen eighties movie villain who's just kissing her, so like, dude, it's like, this is on you at this point if you don't.
Speaker 8: Have the ball saved by the bell like a couple of times in the show and he's like, well I'm on a roll now, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You're like it's literally they just kept pulling Sean away, but like Sean knew how to at least flirt, like the least flirt alt.
Speaker 4: I just wish one of the guys that was his name, Tanner Tanner. I wish one of the guys. And there's a Tanner. There's always a Tanner, and I wish even Sean. I guess you could blump him in that slightly different, but I just wish one of the guys because when they're getting asked like, oh, do you think you have a strong connection, I wish they would be like, no, do you see her talking to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just wish they would be like, rather than pretend, because they al you always sound delusions.
Speaker 3: I want to see somebody.
Speaker 5: I want to see someone cut through some of the artifice of the show, and I think, like, I like when that happens at the smallest version, I just have to see someone come in and be like, well, I'm I'm just not going to do what the show wants me to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I wish like Sean, like Sean was so close to just sending himself home. He knew it, but he just waited there and sat there and then said something stupid like I'm in the process of falling in love, but felt so fall is already the process. So you're in the process of the process. I'm in pre pre productive And even that was enough for her to be like, WHOA, well now I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It felt like because he was telling the camera He's like, I'm falling in love with this woman, and I'm like, no, you're not, No, you're not, like.
Speaker 2: And like he did himself a disservice. Okay.
Speaker 1: So basically, so she goes and they go for dinner afterwards, and she's got the rose.
Speaker 2: And like, literally no information comes out during this day. There's just a lot of.
Speaker 3: You can separate. They even have little moments.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then they go and Andean Sean feels like he's rocking it kidding and honestly, if Sean had just shut the fuck up and not so, he a move that is sometimes successful. So she decides not to give a two off.
Speaker 3: She can't decide that.
Speaker 1: She can't decide that night, and later on in the episode, there's gonna be a group date with these two again and two other guys, which is like, that's when I was aware of, like where did everybody else go?
Speaker 3: There's no one else?
Speaker 2: What happened to the rest of the cast? We had like why did they cut?
Speaker 1: So they it was as you said, it was weird pacing of like there was a two single dates, one two on one and then one four person group date with the two on one, Like it.
Speaker 4: Really just turned into a one on one for Xavier. Yes, yeah, yes, because I asked about I'd be willing to bet, especially if I'm right, And the fact that he wins is that, uh, they probably let them have off camera time there.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I'm loving this, but I know, right, come on, let it off camera time.
Speaker 4: So my guess is, like, you know, so usually when they so there's once you get to hometowns, it's like a whole new season in a sense. Interesting and so there's a bit of a rap party when they get to hometowns.
Speaker 2: What do you mean in what way?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Everyone's just kind of like the production and the leads, but it was kind of chill and hang out and just kind of it's again, you're kind of starting a second phase of the shop.
Speaker 5: Right where you're all gonna be traveling individually, each individual relation one on one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now it's focusing on the individual relationship, et cetera, et cetera. There's like kind of less the drama is more about Charity's struggle, uh, to figure out who she's in love, rather than between the men typically speaking. And again, given what we know, we know that Charity has had less time to develop these connections, and other than filming a good TV show, the producers genuinely want these people to find a connection. So they're you know, they're probably keeping tabs on Charity and the guys and they're going to give them what they need. And uh, you know, Exam, you're not really getting that second one on one that Dotton got, you know, so my guess is he got that rose and they're probably like you know what, kids you know, like hang out for like forty five minutes or whatever, and maybe they kept their mics on and maybe cameras were still rolling, but they probably knew they really weren't going to like use any of it.
Speaker 5: I was surprised she still gave him a rose, So you're right, maybe there was something.
Speaker 2: We didn't see.
Speaker 1: So before that happened, it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be Sewn and Tanner, she did not give any roads out to it. So she goes on a group date with Aaron Xavier Sean to Tanner, and before that, Sean decides to take the bull by the horn and he decides to go to her like Hyatt bedroom or wherever she's staying, and the knock on the door, which can work out.
Speaker 3: I've seen it go both ways.
Speaker 1: The bold move of like, hey, can I pull ape? I just wanted to I need to see you.
Speaker 4: Well, if you're going there to check in, it's bad. And if you're going there to say I missed you and wanted to like see you, it's good.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what happened with you?
Speaker 3: Some people know how to do that.
Speaker 1: Like the best executed one.
Speaker 2: Said that you said that like you said it on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he seems so desperate. And let me say this about Sean. Every time he got mad about something on the show, he's like smirking in a way where he's like, oh, I'm loving all this camera time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean I have to go on a two on one date? This sucks. But he's like smiling the whole time. And I'm like, you don't give a ship about charity, like you just like being in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah, and he got so he was so pissed when she went and hand out a rose and like the puppet that was Tanner was like, cool, not go back to my mortgage job right now, and he was like her roll right now.
Speaker 2: So she got like he was passed.
Speaker 1: And then he's like fuck this and he's like listen, Hey, can I talk to you for a second. Listen, And he's like shows up in his sweater and he's like, you know, I just I just moved really hard for me, Like I just like we had a that was really challenging for me when you didn't give me the rose. And she's like, uh huh, because I just felt like if I'm bringing you home, like I'm at the point I thought I was falling in love with you. I thought you're the person I'm bringing home. But like if you don't even know on or two, he sort of is like fully manipulating and she's like, uh huh. He's like so like I think he thought he had the power. She's like, yeah, I'm a legic out.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I don't know what he was thinking.
Speaker 2: It was very satisfied.
Speaker 5: I can ask you guys this, do you feel like in the progression of the show that for the Bachelorette the power dynamic has changed, Like I've in the few seasons I've seen of it, have noticed that the men have started to act more, especially in the Gabby rachel season, like they gave the men so much power, Oh my god. And I feel like now the playbook is like come in and be like, no, I actually don't like you.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving feally entitled. It's like a weird taking the power back thing.
Speaker 5: And I feel like Sean was trying to do that in this moment of just like no, no, no, no no, I'm the one who gets to decide whether or not you're gonna give me a rose or.
Speaker 1: Not, Like because he knew that he wasn't gonna gamble, so he was like, I'm choosing to choose myself to leave.
Speaker 4: Well it was a weird to your point, like what he should have done is sent himself home, just go home. But for someone who really just wanted airtime, how do I do this and stay totally like? It doesn't work that way? So I think that's that was his struggle. It's tough, but yeah, I mean, I think the powerdamic with Gabby and Rachel was just more of the fact that there were two and then that was easy to pit them against you.
Speaker 5: But I even think with Michelle, like didn't some something happened with Michelle or wasn't It wasn't Michelle, but there was some guy that with Katie.
Speaker 3: Katie, this guy was like, no, well you can't do it anyone like.
Speaker 2: The one that she wanted, Yeah, she wanted.
Speaker 5: That felt to me like this was like a new thing where people are just like no, no, no, I know I'm competing for your love, but actually you're competing for my love. Kind of energy I'm noticing on The Bachelor right now.
Speaker 4: I mean I will say, I mean, like you people developed real feelings or what's true or the or what feels like real feelings.
Speaker 3: They hypnotize themselves.
Speaker 4: And you know, at some point, like when I was a bachelor and at the point where I was just like I'm gonna pick Vanessa, then I remember immediately kind of like in a PTSD sort of way, I felt like I was back on the bacherette because you're like, well, ship, like what if she like me? You know, like what I right, the one person here that I actually think I could have a shot and like making something work with like reason, you know. So yeah, there's it's a mental game and from a power dynamic standpoint, and then and again, and if you're on the flip flip flip side, like you do have the right to like vet the person. You know, at something, there's a shift.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: At first, you show up and you're like kind of meeting a celebrity. You're like, oh my gods, so and so and you're in hers from a TV showing.
Speaker 2: Did you gimmick out of the limo?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just cool.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I just blacked out.
Speaker 4: I was servous. And but at some point, you know, you're like, oh I like this person, and it becomes more real. You're then you start acting like you would or as much as you can and in a relationship. So it's it's I don't know if it's always like Mackavellian or you're trying to think you're thinking about the power and amic I think it just kind of you're what you're seeing. Is it just happens in an organic kind of struggle for you know what it would be like. And again you also consider the fact that, like, how are you know Braiden for an example, like I agree with you, yeah he's a fuck boy in the peacock and the earrings, but like he was the only one not love bombing Charity, you know, And that's what I said, Like like I said on my show too, It's just like, imagine if this show, you know, you could bring your therapist. Oh and instead of Cheery being the therapist, imagine if Braiden's therapist was Charity and it and I can't imagine Charity the therapist. If Braiden's like, hey, listen, I really like her. She seems cool. I've only been here for three weeks and you know, I I like what I know so far. But to be honest, I'm having a hard time the fact that like she's also dating a bunch of other guys. But I want to take it slow. I'm not ready to say I'm getting down on one knee like Aaron is. But like, you know, I just feel like, is that okay?
Speaker 3: Therapist would be like, yeah, that's totally healthy.
Speaker 2: Reason she would go. But that's the name of the game.
Speaker 7: The game, Katie, you I mean, I mean, did you think Braden actually liked her?
Speaker 1: Or do you think braidenan no Instagram?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't think Braiden actually liked her, but that doesn't make it a crime. I do think he was genuine in his Like I'm just gonna be real with you, I don't think Brayden was being I think he was being performative in his outfits and his ear rings. But I think he's he comes across as someone who's a bit of a free spirit, and he didn't take you know, everyone who goes the vast majority, especially the guys, show up and and have like a false sense of earnest, you know, just you know, and he was just like, I'm on a show and we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: But that's not the show, that's all.
Speaker 4: It's not the show. But that's kind of you know, there's nothing that's not a.
Speaker 2: Cry doctor Banana, how do you feel you're a doctor?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, Branden was.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I have a problem where if if someone's like really handsome, I can't see their face, they become like really generic to me. Like I can't see it because I wasn't sort of like raised in that world.
Speaker 1: And it's ros ro.
Speaker 2: It's like West World. You're like, I don't see anything.
Speaker 6: I really struggle to like take someone seriously. So, like from the bat, I like couldn't see your hearing you just.
Speaker 2: Like ear screen.
Speaker 1: Every scene. I was like, that's how you knew he was on screen? So did you find his face handsome? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's definitely very handsome.
Speaker 4: It is objectively a good looking guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, But I really I couldn't take him seriously as a human being because he was so handsome and else and he.
Speaker 4: Was also twenty four. I mean, like he's traveling.
Speaker 5: They put me on TV when I was twenty four. He's clear that this fuck myself would be absolutely bad. But he also did send him like he did what Sean didn't. He actually sent himself home, and you saw charity spiral a bit a little bit and then try to like sell, you know, try to tell all the rest of the guys how it was hurt for him.
Speaker 6: That's the most human thing, though. I would we would all be like, well yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah, because as as the lead you've got to keep your working up with. Is such a blow by.
Speaker 1: The one that you fucked the guys over for, You've ruined every like I'm gonna cancel the cocktail party. I'm gonna cancel the cocktail party. And then then they they eliminated themselves. You got to lie?
Speaker 3: Do you think he comes back this season?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What is that thing in the preview that's like there's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: They act I think it's the or the brother Maybe they said the brother back? What was just he was am I somebody had a really funny tweet that I'll say for tweeting the week about where Jess he.
Speaker 6: Was because I wasn't here last week? Can we? I just really could go on touch on the cowboy wrestler. He was such a great example of that's just fully.
Speaker 3: Falling in love. Let me this guy crying and this guy is going to crush on bit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, horning for him.
Speaker 3: He was a little horn I honestly think he could be a pretty good.
Speaker 2: He was a sweety pie Caleb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks like he would have been more of like a shitster for airtime, and he was just here so sweet.
Speaker 2: He was a guy that loves outfits and he was so sweet. When he left, He's like, your husband's here. I know it.
Speaker 1: They're great.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 2: Nick is not feeling it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear him sing on Bachelor.
Speaker 4: He's going to kill He's a He's literally a professional wrestler.
Speaker 3: I love that. So that's the most interesting thing. Like I want him to like sit and talk to him about his job or.
Speaker 4: Something, which I mean, it's fine, but I just think he's comfortable. He's playing a character on past Shaw Wrestling, and you.
Speaker 6: Think he was acting when he was like this really works and it was like crying.
Speaker 3: That's so fun. Even if he is good for him, I can't wait to see.
Speaker 2: Him in Bachelors.
Speaker 4: No, I do think it's performative because it's she It can it does really work and you can develop real feelings. But she didn't talk to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't have like that much.
Speaker 1: They never spoke no, he was gonna clean up in Paradise because he's gonna be like the not He's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like what Jacob tried to be, you know, Jake.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be right, He's gonna be the like big tough, dumb guy that like one of the crazier women is like I love him, and then he's.
Speaker 3: Just like by her side was like, this was a good.
Speaker 1: Farm team for Silent. I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: I agree, Like I honestly I am watching.
Speaker 1: It the whole time and be like, I'll give you a good this is a good batch of guys for going to Mexico.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, do we know when Paradise starts, it feels like November they're done filming, but they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do Golden Time oh at the same time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you have triple dude.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 6: You guys were talking about the women have to be sixty five and older.
Speaker 2: Apparently, oh goody good, we were.
Speaker 3: He was saying, I.
Speaker 4: Really love them to throw in like a one forty one year old.
Speaker 2: I want a silver Fox. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: All right, well, why don't I take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll talk about the Dotton.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the Dotton date. I don't know about you, but things again so hoten here. I think I got a take. I'll pay your break.
Speaker 1: Okay, so long and behold dotton got another one on one day. Is anybody surprised?
Speaker 5: I was surprised only because of the lack of men that are there. But it does confirm that she likes them.
Speaker 1: I think he's he should win, but I feel like mother nature sabotages itself. Like he's cool, he's he's warm. I feel like he'd be loyal and like into her. I feel like they'd have a happy life. But I feel like like whatever you are chemically horneous for and whoever your family doesn't want you to pick.
Speaker 5: Is who She's not interesting enough. I agree with you, Nick, like he's maybe the best guy for her, but there is something in her brain that's not gonna let it.
Speaker 2: The best person is that they never win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just well, Ana, searity you it doesn't matter how much time you spend with any of these people.
Speaker 1: You you know.
Speaker 4: You'll well that, but you'll never really get to know them. You don't get to spend one to just say I objectively know that this person better than this person. So at the end of that you just trust your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's at the end of the day, it's f Mary kill right, Mary kill f wins though probably.
Speaker 1: Or does she go, oh, you know because Mary Dowton, Mary never but the Mary never win right?
Speaker 4: But yeah, because Dotton, he's doing everything right, you know. I hope the therapist is kind of I think bored, you know, because Dalton's saying all these things where.
Speaker 2: It's just like I think she likes it. I think she likes it.
Speaker 4: But like with Xavier when he talks, you can tell she is just hoping he says the right thing. She wants him to pass the test. And she she when when when Xavier talks she's nodding before he even speaks. Is if she was like, wants to here's the answers to the test, saying.
Speaker 6: What do you think doctor b I could see, but at one point she did say all signs are pointing to Xavier, so I which confused me because I was like, I don't I don't see you.
Speaker 7: I don't see I think it's to be I don't I see her The way she looks at Dotton is different, Like I feel like she wants to fuck Dowton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 4: What did you every time you come on my show talk about Kaitlyn season, okay, and I'm just saying, look pick me.
Speaker 1: That's true. I will say this. I've said this before. I did not watch Andy season. Caitlyn season was my first season the Bachelorette. Coming back to it, I did not know who you were. In my mind, I'm watching what was it instinct?
Speaker 2: Who was there?
Speaker 1: Was Lancer?
Speaker 4: Was my?
Speaker 2: Was my? It was a rap date?
Speaker 1: Okay, So in my mind is Sean. It's Seann Shaun Shawn all the way. Then lo and behold, this rascal shows up, this game changer shows up, and I and I saw, I've never seen somebody panties do a flip in.
Speaker 2: The way you gotta watch.
Speaker 1: Literally, Kaitlyn the Best Bachelorette, incredible, she was adorable.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh my god, what.
Speaker 1: It was? Literally, basements were flooding all over town, like call it and like the National Guard brings some everything's flooded.
Speaker 2: We've got to clear out the district.
Speaker 1: Like you've never seen a video of a horny or clothed person in your life. Because this person has arrived and they've been flatting on DM or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't need to.
Speaker 1: Know, but I feel like there was some pre pregame pre play. He came mid season. She couldn't fucking believe it, but lo and behold our king here, our tall king, our tall king. You can't be I'm sorry, you won't be able to be on Short King and they're getting married. You still can't apply to be on Short King Bachelor. Our talking got to the final.
Speaker 4: Two, and then she went with what the like she went with She went with her type, you know, and so that and that was kind of my point I brought up, is that we had great chemistry.
Speaker 5: To go against your type, you're not going to get enough one on one time, but you were.
Speaker 1: The horny pick.
Speaker 2: She was horny.
Speaker 4: Listen, there was again there's the reason why I got to second right and then there but she he was.
Speaker 1: Her type to a t an Xavier is her type?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I think that.
Speaker 2: More than just second.
Speaker 3: I think if Dowton was one foot shorter, he would not be in the game.
Speaker 4: And Josh back and he didn't watch any season the same thing. I was like, Yeah, my her type you know.
Speaker 1: You, I married my type and I am now not dating like like and it's so nice to be like. And I have to say for men, GM would never again my type, Jod will I never again my type.
Speaker 3: Has there been Achel's fight or flight? You know? Has there been a bachelor that was married before? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, divorced?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like divorce kid Jason Mesnik had a kid.
Speaker 1: Was he divorced, died the family's died?
Speaker 3: I guess I'm asking about no.
Speaker 5: I just wonder because I do think like going through the experience of like dating someone and then getting and breaking up the marriage is like knowing what you don't like?
Speaker 3: Is it something I don't up?
Speaker 1: They would have that, I would feel it.
Speaker 3: You can leave immediately.
Speaker 1: And in the guys of the earrings made that Chico earring, I may see guys, I want to be talking to guys and pearl chokers.
Speaker 2: Let me see you. I want to do it. Let me see the bits that you do.
Speaker 3: When we kiss, you get one line before you get.
Speaker 1: Each time we kiss, and you do a line, what's your line? What's your big gonna be?
Speaker 3: Do I make you honey?
Speaker 2: Basically?
Speaker 1: Are you har okay?
Speaker 3: That's so bad?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So then here we go. So she goes on the date with Dodd and they're going on a jogging day. It's like a marathon that felt long, and they're jogging in.
Speaker 2: Turns out and she's like, she kept saying, oh, no, I don't run, I don't run. But they were pretty cute. Their size difference is.
Speaker 3: Vast, It's very vast.
Speaker 8: It was hard to that size difference. I would not running and holding hands. I would be like, I can't hold hands because you gotta.
Speaker 4: Really that's the easiest thing to do.
Speaker 2: Cold hands.
Speaker 3: There's other things that are not I'm just talking about running.
Speaker 2: I'm not, so do not send me down. I could not.
Speaker 1: I would not.
Speaker 5: When when they're kissing and she's like, head up his belly, but it is it looks like if they got together she would have years of lower back problem from kissing.
Speaker 2: No, I do not, I cannot. I cannot. I'm just talking about running the race, right enough. Holding hands, sorry bad, sure, different thing, but running the race. It's just like, just run the race.
Speaker 1: Don't need to be holding So then they go and they were so cute. They were so cute together, and she was like, she was like I you know, they feel like they have a good connection.
Speaker 2: They're they're jogging.
Speaker 1: He's like, look, I you know, this is sort of intimidating, but like I, I want to show up and be with you. And they have really honest conversations. I find him so charming. He wants her to come meet his family, like I just he was excited for her.
Speaker 3: Can I say I like him? I wish he was funny? I know that's there. Just needs to be a little bit of a sense of humor from any of these guys for.
Speaker 2: Me to read the only one that was a little silly.
Speaker 3: If any of them are, they're not showing They're not showing it. You know, there there's no there's no uns not be.
Speaker 2: With somebody that wasn't funny. I don't know what I would talk.
Speaker 5: I can't root for a relationship where I'm not seeing how they show any of that ship.
Speaker 3: It's just I can reship. If she doesn't think I'm funny, how are we going to do that?
Speaker 4: That's true? You know what?
Speaker 2: I can't either.
Speaker 3: If somebody doesn't think it's over, I can't be friends.
Speaker 2: It's over exactly that. That also, I would be very annoying to be, I'd be intolerable. But what does she need to does she want that?
Speaker 3: That's my no, I can't.
Speaker 8: I had a moment last time, but I was watching I was thinking, like, maybe she needs someone like Dotton who's gonna be the guy's just there for her and let her be her and be the supporting actor of her show.
Speaker 4: He was, I think they'd be. I think they seem very compatible. And yeah, I mean I will having been in her shoes, it's always frustrating people like us in here and recapping it like this is why I think they should pick sure. Yeah, thanks that being said. Yeah, I mean it seems like given the story that Charity's told us about her past, yeah, her bad habits and dating and YadA YadA, don.
Speaker 2: Seems like a perfect guy dance.
Speaker 4: I got a real nice fit, yeah.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: His head is saying like it's happening so fast. He's excited for starving to meet her. It's scary as hell, But this excitement and fear, he has a fear of failure. Anytime he's wanted something so badly, he's gone for it and he's had high hopes and he's fallen flat on his face, but he's learning how to receive and he wants to show up and he's being brave and he says a fairy tale does.
Speaker 4: Exist, and get his heart broken.
Speaker 1: She said, she said his heart is screaming. And he said, I am definitely falling in love with you, and and she just lit up. She said, my face is on fire. I feel like I just got electrocuted.
Speaker 2: It's just a good thing. I'm over joy.
Speaker 3: I was just in the electric chair, okay.
Speaker 1: And then and then she said, I can't even I can't even say how you make me feel about one million times good? And and she said, I dot and does make me feel like the person exactly who I could navigate this life with. And my heart is happiest. I'm the happiest girl, happiest boy. I feel like I'm falling in love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you're right. We're setting up for a heartbreaking I hate it, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 2: So they're it, They're perfect. Are He's the ones, He's the one? Nick He's it.
Speaker 4: I hope you're right, but tells me it's.
Speaker 2: I'm going to text you on the finale night, bet A five dollars.
Speaker 3: You guys, have seen the like next week on kind of stuff? Do you talk about that later on?
Speaker 5: But it seems like she sends someone home and then maybe regrets it or something, and like, I know she said.
Speaker 2: Something like that and was I feel like that was sort of a mis edit.
Speaker 3: It was a miss edit and you see what she said in this episode.
Speaker 5: But I do think that something is gonna happen where either she makes a decision that she's really like struggling with and I think it could be sending home Xavier or sending home dot like dot.
Speaker 4: She Rob Mills tweeted something the head of Unscripted at ABC that and I think, not next episode, but the following there's a big thing, big thing, very dramatic, you know, historical Bachelor heavy moment. You know, I don't think there's a big thing. If it was Mike fly Is tweeting, then Rob, I think it's gonna be something.
Speaker 3: I think something bad is gonna happen. I'm not scared.
Speaker 1: I like that you don't.
Speaker 2: I like that you don't know the spoilers.
Speaker 4: I try to say.
Speaker 1: I like that I can tell them because when people come on I have, we've had some people. Then we realize halfway through that they do know. And then like every time people think they're keeping a neutral faith, it always leaks out sideways and it's like yeah and there, like I don't know, maybe you're like okay, well yeah, okay, So Rob, do you think that Dotton stands a chance of winning?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Going to win?
Speaker 2: If you ask me, yes, if I asked, you asked right now? Yeah, he said, what does everybody who's everything that's gonna win? I'm gonna say him.
Speaker 1: But you know, as nia everything as Nick Wade, you about the type Nick has.
Speaker 2: Made it, so I'm on uneven ground. I'm not sure. I was sure before I came.
Speaker 1: In, and now you're interested in because he made you feel uneven. That made it exciting.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's like you have a pro here talking about the game that I don't know. If they are a Bachelor of the Year, for sure, then you're out to the air for many years, many many years years. But but you just you just wing it. I just wing it.
Speaker 8: I think that he's I just think he's a sweet guy. I feel like he'd be right for her. Yeah, he should be the one she picks of these guys again. F Mary Kill he's the Mary, but a lot of times they picked the f and.
Speaker 1: Very rarely the kill. All right, we're going to take a quick break. We're going to come back. We're going to talk a little more about Xavier, we're going to talk about our predictions of the Final Rose, and then we're going to do the way.
Speaker 2: I need a sexual time out and we're back.
Speaker 1: So we're now circling back just to get a little deeper into the world's weirdest group date. Sean sent himself home as Nick just set off off camera, and then Tanner got cut and then she sort of had one on one with Xavier and Aaron.
Speaker 3: Yeah tough.
Speaker 1: Aaron is a dud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a dud manipulator.
Speaker 4: He's so whony.
Speaker 2: What did you think of It was one on Monday up by the Hollywood side.
Speaker 4: I kind of forgot all about until my team reminded me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, great dye.
Speaker 4: All I remember is whining. You know, it's just the guy.
Speaker 1: He's not fun.
Speaker 4: He's not the self proclaimed protector of something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no. The second you're the protector, you put yourself in a very neutered state.
Speaker 2: You're never going to be.
Speaker 4: Little known fact or maybe more, but he apparently is besties from Aaron from Katie season Also Winer.
Speaker 2: Aaron like from San Diego.
Speaker 1: That's his best friend. So Aaron and Aaron are best friends.
Speaker 4: Both wait a picture of Aaron mouth breather.
Speaker 1: Bather, Jenevieve, you're jaffing me right now, Jenny, No, which they're wheeling and fighting with the suitcase.
Speaker 2: In the jungle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, the show because of er.
Speaker 1: Best friends and.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to see them hang out paradise. I don't think.
Speaker 2: If they could have Aaron and Aaron and Aaron and Aaron's oh my god.
Speaker 4: This Aaron's definitely going to because he's always going to be involved in drama because you can never shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: He's so annoying.
Speaker 5: I hate that he's like pulled along to the end of the show because there's just no chance she was ever going to beat with this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, that.
Speaker 3: Hollywood signed date is like cool, like they're driving through through like date.
Speaker 1: But it was too long ago and she's forgot about him. So here we are with Xavier with a really great sweater.
Speaker 2: I want thew that's the question.
Speaker 3: Did he did it?
Speaker 2: I don't think he did. I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: I was trying to figure it out. So I was like, that's a great He's a great dress addresser.
Speaker 2: You were too nick you were you were a great sweat.
Speaker 4: Okay, dresser, But I just feel like that shirt, it's not it's not The play is to make fashionable choices. Middle America doesn't really approve that's you're saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you were nice sweaters. You had nice sweaters in Ireland?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Did you make out?
Speaker 2: Were you the one that made out.
Speaker 1: At the Cranberry date in the church? Did you dry hump in the church near with the Cranberry's playing the Cranberrys?
Speaker 4: Was the group date? I wasn't on that date?
Speaker 2: You dry humped in a church?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably not on the show just in general.
Speaker 2: Earlier in this this podcast, when we were like, is it what ever seen the alligator thing? And he's like, actually, was on a group date. I did this exact same thing.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow literally wow. Okay, So Xavier, he says, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I find the idea in general, overall, on paper, the idea of marriage is scary, that's honest.
Speaker 5: Did you find him less checked? I find him more checked out than ever. Now I feel like something's happened.
Speaker 3: He said that.
Speaker 4: I was like, you think he feels that already likes him a lot, and he's just like, holy shit, I don't want to pay this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so too. He looked he looked like he was with the girl he dated a month that was trying to get a right. Well, that's the thing, which is what's actually happening.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm not confident if I'm wrong in the in the Xavier, I think it's because either Xavier yourself eliminates or like sabotages to the point make it impossible for Charity.
Speaker 3: To date him.
Speaker 2: Not want that ring, he does not want to.
Speaker 4: She just wants it to be him so bad that if he just does, if he gets kind of pushed into it, you know, which can happen.
Speaker 1: Similar to we were saying Peter Peter and Brian Peter with Rachel Peter salt pepper hair.
Speaker 3: She wanted Peter was allowed to watch that season.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, That makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Okay, so then.
Speaker 3: I get what everyone's talking about.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, respect.
Speaker 4: Respect.
Speaker 1: There was this guy he was so fucking hot. Holy ship he had he had salt pepper hair, and he was like a salty PEPs at thirty one with a gap tooth. And he you didn't you couldn't.
Speaker 2: He was too handsome, he was you couldn't see him. It's like West World, a little odd. And then like, I like that he was hot, and she wanted him, So did I?
Speaker 3: You did you?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 2: I wanted him. I was married at this time.
Speaker 3: It was the beginning of the end of marriage.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't say, oh fun, that was it for me? Okay, so exaviers and he's like, marriage is scary. He's like, look, I want to fall in love.
Speaker 3: With you, and she's like, I want to while looking like a deer in.
Speaker 2: Headlights, I want to fall in love with you, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: I've never been.
Speaker 5: But does doesn't he say something like I've never been in a relationship like this, or like, doesn't what you say, I've never felt this.
Speaker 1: Way because you're looking for a forever partner. But being fully transparent, this scared.
Speaker 3: I can't even lock just one person. He's like, I want to be following.
Speaker 1: You've seen me. I'm six ft seven, I knit and I'm a doctor. I'm like and by the way, shout out. People emailed this and last week because people were asking he is like reason he went into medicine was to help find a cure mom's MS. So like to what you know people were asking last week, which isn't. So he's like doing good.
Speaker 4: He's a doctor.
Speaker 3: He's hot. They'll look to get it.
Speaker 2: He's it, but he's he is checked out. Check because I think snooze fest.
Speaker 1: He's trying to, like Beryl, roll himself out, like if you don't notice, I do not want to get this far because.
Speaker 2: He's on He's at the door. Xavier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on their day, he's like, you know, Aaron's very cool.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's just like that's gonna get this road. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's literally the lock.
Speaker 4: He is. He is campaigning for the other man that he is not that that's a great points not he is. He's not even like most guys will fake being threatened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's always like No, Sean's a great guy. I love all these guys.
Speaker 2: Great twitters.
Speaker 1: You might want to pre shown back. He really likes you're a great sweater, to the.
Speaker 6: Point that he's always very sleepy. There was someone god I'm forgetting his name, but a contestant we knew who told us that he was getting very close to the end and he was losing sleep.
Speaker 2: It was told us he was like, I did not want to so maybe he just bleep it, just bleep the name, the name.
Speaker 6: He's losing sleep, and that's why I probably feels so they must be exhausted all the time.
Speaker 2: Are you tired?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, it's I mean it's and it's you're just it's just their long days drinking and he goes, he goes, I just, yeah, you're just you're just sitting around, which weirdly kind of makes you tired and not eating your.
Speaker 2: Best and yeah, you're at the gym at this stage of.
Speaker 4: It, You're you're you're just like mentally and physically fatigued and can it's not you're not your best self.
Speaker 2: So then she goes as much drinking as it seems there is or is it not so paradise?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Just like even in this hands on if you're a drinker, sure, you know, like I'm not a huge drinker, so you know, I just.
Speaker 2: Like they were they were having breakfast in this one, and like Tanner had a beer. Yeah, with his fruit plate a red flag for a.
Speaker 1: Red flag for me, that'd be a real A day drinker. Day drinker for me is that no, no goes drinker with beer. Yeah, a beer day drinker is like midday with the bros. Like okay. So he's like, you know, just to be with one person forever, I just I don't know, I do it once, but you know, you know, it's just because I want to get engaged in Mary.
Speaker 2: It's just a question of its mess with you.
Speaker 3: He's literally saying the stuff that He's like, this will get me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I needed a scar for you to give to Aaron.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and she's like, I don't have to get this rose. He lights up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he goes and then he's like, you know, like I know that I don't want to pass you up, and uh yeah, and then she gives Aaron. Aaron gets the rose, and then she does. Eventually she gives she cuts Tanner at the hotel and she goes down to Xavier. She's like, you know, it is ultimately about committing to one person. I don't have to give out the rose.
Speaker 2: He berks up. She's like, but I want to.
Speaker 3: Then he cries and then it's just brutal.
Speaker 5: I hate this because it's just like, for Charity's sake, I'm like, oh, this is gonna not be great for you when you understand what's happening here.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's not looking good.
Speaker 1: It's not looking I'm scared it's not looking good.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for hometowns though, Oh my god, I'm so I hope.
Speaker 1: We get a crazy uncle. I hope we get a mouth kisser like JoJo's brothers kiss her in the mouth, and then we're rude for us to bennecas in fact.
Speaker 5: That we have to spend a whole quarter of an episode with Aaron and like going to see his I just I'm so bored by him.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I bet we were like his parents.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. I love all the parents.
Speaker 4: I love a lot of times there's someone you don't like, you realized the family is pretty great.
Speaker 2: Yeah they just came out. That's like kind of off, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and fairness to aar and you know again like you know edits and things like that. Maybe he just got caught up and yeah, you know, you know, you know it's it's.
Speaker 2: Thank god we don't have to meet Sean's family.
Speaker 1: My wow, if you're asking everybody for nudes, it's really nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: We have one, my son. I'm sure. I'm sure the producers were like, we actually can't have Sean. He's gonna come up, you get rid of it.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that was an actual discussion.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 5: That happens all the time, like can we show these people all right before we Also, I don't think she ever liked them, so I think they were safe.
Speaker 3: It looked like he did look like the Shrek guy before.
Speaker 2: We get to cool guy, but he looked like the who's that? Who's this Sean?
Speaker 5: He looked like the Prince from Sure. Sure, I don't think he's on it. I think he's a fine looking man, but he really has the features of this character, really has the prince and the attitude as well.
Speaker 1: But okay, before we get to the tweet of the week, who's your top three, one, two three, next bachelor in order?
Speaker 4: Next bachelor?
Speaker 1: So who's our one, two three? But like, who is who's the final three in order? And then who's the next bachelor?
Speaker 4: Your dotten Joey, Joey's your bachelor?
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta say, I think top is Joey.
Speaker 2: You think Joey win?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well do I think he wins?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I'm going who I think the bachelor?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: Okay, So who do you think wins the season?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be crazy. I do think Joey wins this.
Speaker 2: And then who is the number two? Number three?
Speaker 3: I think Dowton number two?
Speaker 5: Number three xavierminated. I think Xavier is just going to be totally checked out and now it's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna work.
Speaker 2: So then who's the next Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I think the next Bachelor is probably not someone from the season. Like I just I can't car.
Speaker 5: I don't think Dwton could be the Bachelor. I don't think they'll do another black bachelor like that soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just some of these guys.
Speaker 5: So there were some guys that got like eliminated a little earlier where I was like like this guy John Data that is sentence. I was like he could be I was like he could be the next batch and they got rid of all.
Speaker 2: I loved him and he would be the first Asian bachelor.
Speaker 3: I was reading for him just to go far.
Speaker 1: Former basketball player.
Speaker 3: He had all the things where I was like, he could be the next he.
Speaker 2: Would be a great Batchel.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they go back that far historically, but yeah, I think he'd be.
Speaker 1: A good he'd be a great bachelor. Okay, who's the season one, two, three, and who's the.
Speaker 2: Batch Dalton win Joey.
Speaker 9: Self eliminades and pulls the ship and who's gonna and Joey and Joey based really based on what you said earlier that I dawn to be like, Yeah, he's a perfect bachelor and for Joey.
Speaker 2: Okay, Katie same, I think Dalton's gonna win it.
Speaker 7: I think Joey will be number two, Xavier number three, and I think Joey will be Bachelor.
Speaker 6: Anna, Yeah, Dotton, Xavier, Joey, Uh, Joey.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Dotton. I'm going to go Xavier because I think he's gonna be captured by her hoardiness and he's lost. He's so anemic right now that he can't say no loss the world lips.
Speaker 2: So he'll just like go through the fantasy swords.
Speaker 1: But he'll just kept it'll be as boring as he can.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, imagine if you're all right and Xavier is for all the people who think Xavier is number two, Like, how just whatever he'll be when she the as the altar'll be the latest romat.
Speaker 3: That's actually probably.
Speaker 4: Don's great.
Speaker 2: And you, finally, I think you made the right choice.
Speaker 3: He's like, he walks up.
Speaker 4: He's like, before you say anything, let me just tell you that.
Speaker 3: About him.
Speaker 1: Here's here's a wedding corsage.
Speaker 4: And con west between me and Gony.
Speaker 2: That my feet are out of the suburban.
Speaker 1: First, he will clean down, you will clean up on paradise while Joey is the bat.
Speaker 5: Okay, Joey's got to put on at least fifteen pounds of muscle though, Yeah, that's just how the show that they'll do that. And I don't like that because I do wish he just came in as himself. But they're gonna they're gonna beef them up for the How did you enjoy.
Speaker 2: Doing the shower scenes as the Bachelor? They make you do it?
Speaker 1: Is it weird? Is it weird? They're they're like kneeling down.
Speaker 2: I mean, did it feel weird?
Speaker 4: I did enjoy it?
Speaker 2: How many did you have to film?
Speaker 4: Just one of those?
Speaker 2: Are you wear in a swim suit?
Speaker 3: What are you in.
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait, you were? You were not?
Speaker 2: You were news? His name on Dad have fixed him. I guess we don't need to see him because send them. Okay, that's awful. They were actually nude. That's like wiscons in your sitting.
Speaker 5: Not to mention every scene you have to shoot where you're just looking pensive in a mirror. But then now they're like, also, take a shower?
Speaker 1: Was it weird to do the ones where you just like look off into the distance and look like you're thinking about.
Speaker 5: All I think about watching this is that's the face I'm thinking about who I'm gonna fall it alove with?
Speaker 1: What was the most embarrassing thing that you're like, besides the shower, what was the thing that you were like, I really don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: This apple bouncy castle, that's right?
Speaker 2: Remember she would we have cream?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: I don't like that either? Oh wow, wait, thinking about Curin, I probably would have sent her home night one.
Speaker 2: Whoa, but no, yes she did.
Speaker 1: You missed her. This is an adult woman who had a nanny and she had made cheesy cheese pasta.
Speaker 2: Cheesy pasta incredible.
Speaker 4: I mean she was, she was, She was an absolute star. She was incredible. She was a star and you know, again you're you're you're part. You're also helping them make good TV. So we uh progrudgingly. That was that was I took one for the team.
Speaker 1: We found a photo of this thing that we were talking about last week. We watched Australia Bachelor and they do extreme fucking insane dates and we found a photo.
Speaker 2: They're like, they're like, you know what, Australians are kind of a little like insane. They made them do criminal. This was they made them do this date.
Speaker 1: They were strung between two high rise buildings on a twister more and I twist it and it was bouncy and windy. They wheeled them out to play twister and it was like bouncing. No, they were like it was like thin, thin wires and it was bouncing because it was so windy. And she she wouldn't stop licking his lips. It was like it was like a twenty story building. Like it was fucking.
Speaker 2: Intill she was freaking out.
Speaker 6: Made them go back.
Speaker 1: She couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: They wanted to make them play twister.
Speaker 1: Isn't that fucked up? Every time they bounced they had to like they had to like get them back like when they were trying if they stood up the whole board, you know, had to play twister.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. We appreciate all of your reviews.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your emails last week and we were last week Katie and I we we appealed to our listeners to say, like, we know it's been on for a long time, but like it helps us get in order to keep us on. iHeart it helps I think people advertisers look and see, you know, the engagement and stuff like that. So it helps if you guys review and people have been doing it all right, awesome, We're up to two thousand, three hundred and forty. We're trying to get to three thousand by the end of the year. So like, honestly, you could just go click the stars, but if you have two seconds to just like, again.
Speaker 2: Here's a good one. Here's another one.
Speaker 1: Five stars from the Other Anna Banana, all time favorite podcast. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the review. Five stars.
Speaker 1: That's what we said.
Speaker 2: It's like, could be fast.
Speaker 1: That's all you need. Thank you the Other Anna Banana. We appreciate that's exactly. It doesn't have to be long. Here is a long one. Haven't felt these feelings before I cut it off. Five stars Fenton Carlos Fenton. This is my favorite podcast. I discovered it while recovering from surgery and it truly got me through a rough few months. As a longtime Bachelor watcher, I've enjoyed listening to episodes about past seasons as well as the latest releases. Arden and Company provide common and terry that is simultaneously hilarious and insightful. Everyone on the podcast clearly enjoys the Bachelor extend of the universe while still realizing how ridiculous the shows can be. Each episode has smart, fun guests, and Arden does a great job moderating discussions. I have to be careful when I listen to the show through my headphones in public, because sometimes it makes me goffall without warning. I have found that this is disturbing to other people at the grocery store and at work and the library. Highly recommend right and here's another. Here's another short one. Five stars the best from Bayer. Ready love this recap podcast. Very funny again, that's all you need, all right, I'm gonna give one more long one and then we're gonna leave because this is a special one. Anna, You're gonna love this. Okay, now this is again. I can't read the full review that's full name because it gets cut off on my phone, but it's from Abby all one five stars Tennis Steve and I reporting from the newly Steve lis La to write in about our favorite podcast. This is the go to watch podcast. Anna, Katie and company just get it. They know when to make fun of and when to adore this ridiculous television show. I love to tune into their takes week after week, and I miss it when they're off season. I cannot recommend gracing your gorgeous little ears with the show. And shout out to Arden and Anna for outing Tennis Steve and making him actually like La just by being his friend.
Speaker 2: You don't even know how much it means to us. X oh literally this. We love Tennis Steve.
Speaker 1: We hope he's doing while he's in Santa Fe, New Mexico working at me Ouwolf, and we really appreciate Abby and Steve supporting us.
Speaker 6: We miss Steve and welcome to the family. Abby. We can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. Okay, are you guys ready? We are so rich here we go our tweet of the week. Okay, So here's how it works. Basically, if you, oh Anna, are you down with doing post of the week and we'll start a thread's account.
Speaker 6: I have a yeah, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll let you know next week. Some people want to delete Twitter, and we respect that. We'll come back next week with it's called X. What what is called Twitter? Twitter?
Speaker 2: The name or the logo.
Speaker 6: It'll be a minute. Microsoft phons the.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, stole a font for it.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid, all right, so we'll come up with you people want to delete X.
Speaker 8: That way.
Speaker 2: So here's what I'll read out.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read out like eight tweets and then we'll narrow it down to two and the winner whens a sleep crown pillow.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: By the way, I need another. What happened your sleep crow? Do you have a sleep crowd? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this woman, this is not a sponsor. She heard that I was in astomniac. She mailed me this thing. It's I'll let you touch it. It's like it's like this pillow that's sort of like it's like a sleep like a sleep mouse. But it's also like a weighted blanket. It's the softest and it wraps around your head. It puts pressure on your eyes and your ears.
Speaker 2: It's really fantastic.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally you want this, you need this, and so like you guys listeners, and again we do not get paid.
Speaker 2: This is a woman that was just worried about me.
Speaker 1: She was worried about me, and she hurt me on she hurt me on Laura Lopez's podcast, and she was asked Lauren, if it was okay to mail me one I travel.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I've never had is the I have the travel one, the full body one. You need a full body How can I get one? You know what Julia's sleep Crown might have to.
Speaker 8: Julia let me know, Julie, Julie and Julie Julia, Yeah, Julie, please.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: And if people want their own sleep Crown, you can go to sleep crown dot com, backslash w y a t R and put code peebee fit because I look peanut butter and that's how you get But it's literally like I travel with it. It's so, do you have trouble sleeping?
Speaker 4: Usually not, but you know there's always the occasional. I didn't sleep very well last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, it must be nice, must be.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. I've been tortured. I went to the Yelle sleep clinic as a kid. It's like my woodie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I need this, you fucking need Yes. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Tweet the week.
Speaker 2: We're gonna mail on.
Speaker 1: So if you guys win, email us your address at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com. Here we go. Here are the We're gonna narrow down to top tweets.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see Rebecca at Elegant Crop top tweets. Sean put on his best let me talk to the manager Cardigan for this manipulative conversation. Let's see LazyB two at LazyB two. Charity could have avoided a very awkward conversation with Sean if she just let the gators decide who wasn't coming back from the Justin Paul Spade at Justin Spade. After being dumb, Sean walked the streets of Nola, proclaiming.
Speaker 2: This has to be the worst thing to have happened to the city.
Speaker 1: Honey Jeeves at forty four year old host and their Tanner goes out to find true romance and Booby's on Bourbon Street.
Speaker 2: Let's see here for the right reasons. At for the right reasons.
Speaker 1: Apparently they couldn't get Jesse Palmer off Bourbon Street long enough to.
Speaker 2: Get on care.
Speaker 1: Trash Car. At Trash Car sixty nine, we are all watching the origin story for the next Batman Reboots Villain, the Cashmere Scars.
Speaker 2: Justin Paul Spade at Justin Spade.
Speaker 1: Joey looks like Josh Grobin's little brother that their parents abandoned at a test club. Okay, Honey Jeeves at forty four year old host. Sometimes when I look at Charity, all I can see is her hanging upside down on Zach's back with her face and his ass.
Speaker 2: Last season, it haunts me. Okay. Final two.
Speaker 1: Rose Reactions at Rose Reactions, Charity calling Sean sweetie boy is giving me pence calling his wife mother Vie. And the final one Rebecca at Elegant Crop Top. Sean definitely was a kid that went to the Ridge preppy camp across the lake.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are our top two?
Speaker 4: I I like the new Sean thinking this is the worst thing that happened.
Speaker 1: That and then Jesse Palmer.
Speaker 3: Yeah good, I like the jo.
Speaker 2: Or the gator two on one.
Speaker 4: Like thinking that honestly think that probably did all right?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, all right, So here are final two.
Speaker 1: Justin Paul Spade Joey looks like Josh Grobin's little brother that their parents abandoned at a tennis club, or just was Justin Spade Justice Svade bof after being dumb Showan rock the streets of Nola, proclaiming.
Speaker 2: This has to be the worst thing to have happened to this city. One okay, happy one happy to this city. Or Josh Grobin's brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sean, I think the city.
Speaker 2: We've got to give the worst thing round the city. Yes, yeah, it's got to be.
Speaker 1: It's a clean sweep.
Speaker 2: It's unanimous.
Speaker 1: Justin Paul Spade, you sleeper after me. Maybe he can donate it to somebody. He gets donated to Sean, he gets sent it to Sean. After being dumped, Sean walked the street. So Nola proclaiming this has to be the worst thing to have happened in the city. If you want to participate, tweet to me at Arta Marine n y R n or Anna jose h O s s n I eh hashtag w y at r by midnight the night of the show. Nick, thank you so much for coming and playing. It was so fun having you here. I hope you'll come play with us again, but it's not so hot. What would you like to promote?
Speaker 4: Just my podcast, The While Files If you like this, we recap The Bachelor as well as long as many other realit TV shows, along with other relationship and dating content.
Speaker 1: It's a really fun podcast. You guys should all listen. I've done a bunch of them and it's always been a blast of Uh. Sarah Colonna, who's on our podcast does it? And Jim Jeffries does it. Also has Marilyn race cub Am I crazy? Did she do it? My wrong?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh god right, Sean.
Speaker 1: What would you like to promote?
Speaker 5: I have a podcast with Scott Ackerman calls sc hasn't seen, where we watch movies that Scott Ackerman hasn't seen. If you're a fan of art, in which I'm sure you are, you can listen to our episode on Muriel's wedding.
Speaker 3: It's really fun.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: We rewatch a bunch of fun movies and yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: And if you look at his IMDb page you can see a fun show that might be things that might that might be coming out that we can't say the name of.
Speaker 2: Also, Robbie b b rob Benedict, thank you for being here. What would you like to promote? Thank you?
Speaker 8: I'm also I have a couple of podcasts and the one I can talk about is me and Richer Speate.
Speaker 2: It's called Kings of Khan. And then we have another Rewatch Podcasts. Check it out.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I have two things I want to promote. I'm doing a little stand up tour on the East Coast in October. I will be doing let's see, I'll tell you right now. I'll be doing City Winery in Philadelphia October twelfth. I'll be doing the Bethes WLS and Jazz October thirteenth. I'll be doing City Winery Boston Wednesday eighteenth, And Brian, Sophie and I who I hope no autographs please, with We're gonna do a little residency at Union Hall in Brooklyn this fall and we're gonna be doing three dates in September live no autographs please. It will be Thursday in Brooklyn, Thursday, the twenty first, in Brooklyn, whatever it's coming up. They're all coming up October twenty seventh and November seventeenth, So if you want to come play with us in Brooklyn, we'll be there, Katie Anna anything we'd like to promote.
Speaker 7: As always, please adopt foster and animal from your local shelter. All the all the shelters across America are super full, including Los Angeles, So if you've been thinking about adopting, please do it. Or if you can open your house to a foster. That was a great time.
Speaker 1: And on Patreon we're doing Summerhouse. Martha's okay until next smmer name is art Marine. Think it's so much great.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna get all up in your tonight. It feels so good. I've just got one little bush here.
Speaker 1: Where you accept this roll.
Speaker 3: Or would you reaccept this roll? Listen to your word? Would you accept this rollsten to your word?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? Roses a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.