Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and pH.
Speaker 2: One and only famous Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to the PHP. I'm Booker, that, of course, is the great Perez Hilton. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm well excited to talk about one of my favorite subjects today, Taylor Swift involved in a feud?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yes, also Kim Kardashian in bed with Trump. I'll explain, and Britney spears. But first, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What do I do this weekend? Nothing? Cooked, yardwork, fun things you.
Speaker 3: I ate a lot this weekend. I went to two really awesome dining experiences, one at Resorts World where I had this Omakasse experience, which I've never done that before.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 3: I've never done before. It felt sacred. I don't want to over a hy bit, but it was just so cool.
Speaker 1: Were you sitting like at the sushi bar doing it or was it at a table?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah with the guy. Actually it ended up being that the guy was the owner of the restaurant, and apparently the guy's famous and I didn't even know that. Like, I went on his Instagram afterwards and he was on the Joe Rogan podcast, and like he's very well known.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would love to have done that. That's like my favorite food, my favorite kind of dining experience.
Speaker 3: They have them in Los Angeles, the restaurants called Sushi by Scratch Restaurants.
Speaker 1: Huh, I gotta check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then Saturday, I went to the wind for this big it's like the fanciest buffet you'll ever go to, basically, but not a buffet. It was a food festival. It was called Revelry, the Feast and just good times. And then yesterday I spent all day working with my son to memorize my lines for this show that I'm doing this week. It's such a relief. I am finally fully memorized, unless, like, guy, just get like really awful nerves tomorrow or something. But I'm overly prepared, which is how you should be as an actor.
Speaker 1: Very good. Do you have to fly somewhere to do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, la, okay, but I'm just there for a day, so excited and nervous and grateful. All right, let's get right to it. Speaking of Los Angeles, Britney Spears still lives there, but her sons, as we've mentioned, moved to Hawaii. And keeping busy. One of Brittany's kids, Jaden Jaden Fetterline, has publicly debuted as an artist, not a singer, a producer. He just shared music on his Instagram, which he's got an Instagram if you want to follow him. He put up a video of him making some beats with the hashtag producer, hashtag beats, hashtag synthesizer. At first, I thought, oh my god, this is embarrassing. This is really bad, but it got better as it went along. He was just kind of like experimenting, and actually, the more I thought about it, the more I thought, Wow, this is kind of really smart of this seventeen year old kid. Instead of putting like this finished product out there for people to tear apart, he shared like an in the process thing and kind of set the bar lower, So, you know, good on him for exploring and experimenting and following in his mother's footsteps. And speaking of his mother, they're her crazy ass fans of course, because he did not limit the comments. They're literally all the comments are you should apologize to your mother. I hope you treat your mother right. Your mother probably about this equipment. Oh my god. Let the kid live so that's that. Also an update, I told you last week at some point, either Monday or Thursday, that there was something going on with Ben and Jen and their house selling it. Well, now that's been confirmed. Ben and Jen are selling their marital home in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Can I ask, though, how long have they had the marital home? Since they haven't been married more than six months.
Speaker 3: They've been married more than six months. They got married in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Two, did they Yeah, No, doesn't feel like that long, I guess, so, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they've had it for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: That was quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing else really to report there. I mean, Meghan McCain is talking some smack about Jennifer Lopez and everybody's just hopping on the j LO hate train. It feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's Megan McCain's deal. I didn't quite get that one, or I understand why she got involved, but.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it because the example that she gave didn't seem very wild to me. She said, Oh I saw j LO backstage at the view and she had somebody holding up a mirror for her. I'm like, is that awful? Isn't that? What?
Speaker 1: Like she's about to go on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't that what makeup and stylists people do, like that's their job.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I don't know. I don't get was.
Speaker 3: She berating the person insulting him? Like if that were the case, and that's a different situation. But other than that, I don't think it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I can only speak from my own experience with her, and it's years long. Never once did I see anything that was even remotely cruel or mean or uncalled for or even diva like. I thought she was kind of normal with almost every single thing that she had to attend. Yeah, she put it on to go to red carpets and this and that, but that's what you're supposed to do. So I don't know. I never did get that. But other people have different experiences with stars. There are people that I told you that are assholes that other people like. It's case by case, I guess, But to me that doesn't really sound that, you know, horrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did have dinner in Vegas with somebody in a position of power recently who didn't give me details, so I was upset about it, but just said they had a negative interaction with Jennifer Lopez is here in town. And I was like, oh, okay, all right, all right, sure interesting. I would have loved some info, but I couldn't get any. But but it's just another person on the not Jlo fan side. Meanwhile, if you missed it, and I'm going to assume you did, on the latest episode of The Kardashians on Hulu, yes I did. Kim Kardashian was celebrating her birthday and seated right next to her, which I would say is a position for maybe your mother, or your best friend, or your I don't know, sister or whomever. Seated right next to Kim Kardashian was Ivanka Trump. And I knew that the two of them knew each other. I knew they were maybe even acquaintances or friendly, but I didn't know, like, wow, Ivanka's flying all the way from Miami, where she lives, to Los Angeles to go to Kim Kardashian's birthday party and seated right next to her. And a lot of people didn't take this very well. You know that age old expression, can you judge someone by their friends?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I don't know Kim Kardashian. Let's be honest is detested by many, as are the Trumps like likes, like, is that really a big deal? I think there's a comfortable ability around that. I think birds of a feather, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But there's also like an inherent assumption political assumption than by having her there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, I don't know. They could just be friends. I mean, it's okay to be friends that are Republicans. It's fine. I mean, I'm fine with that. A family that are Republicans. I have many people in my life. I don't agree with them politically, but who fucking cares. The sky is blue, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: She was seated right next to her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They're both on the disdain train, so it doesn't shock me.
Speaker 3: Well, someone who is beloved is Jennifer Aniston and still doing television after all these years. Like Kim Kardashian took part in this actor's on Actors series for Variety, and she went very viral in this moment where she was asked about watching Friends now and then she just started crying thinking about Matthew Perry And it was a very beautiful moment. And I started crying, and then I started crying when I saw Selene Dion give us some information about what she's been going through with this stiff person syndrome. Did you catch this?
Speaker 1: I didn't see the Selene when I did see the Jennifer one.
Speaker 3: Selene claims that stiff person syndrome is so bad for her that she would spasm so hard that it would break and she broke ribs. That's intense. She also explained why it did directly affect her singing as well, that her voice would almost stay pinched, like a certain frequency, a certain tone, on a certain level, and it couldn't go higher or lower, and poor Seline, wishing her all the best. All right, getting into some good wild stuff. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm not. I'm not, but a lot of people are.
Speaker 1: But here's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, it is, But there might be something to this. I could believe it just because I don't know. I don't know. I'm a rational person. And also like I am a rational person.
Speaker 1: Okay, you keep telling yourself that, give me the story. What do you got.
Speaker 3: I like to assume in the goodness of people, unless like I've been proven otherwise.
Speaker 1: But all right.
Speaker 3: For a long time now, there have been a lot of rumors about jay Z, like he's got an island, blah blah blah, he's like the next one, and this and that and the other. You know, first it was Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein and Diddy and jay Z's next. Really haven't heard that, oh my god, never, not even one. Oh my god. Everybody's speculating that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hear things like, you know, he's in the Illuminati and all this other horseshit, But I've never heard of him like being like some devious guy. I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: Well, I keep hearing that it won't it won't, it won't silence, And that could perhaps explain why Beyonce fans and haters have observed that she's kept a really relatively exceptionally low profile over the last few months. People are starting to speculate that it is directly related to Diddy in everything that he's been going through, and Beyonce and jay Z just don't want any attention whatsoever, which is a shame because she's got that new album that she's done nothing to promote.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't shock probably either one of us I mean, that's kind of on point for Beyonce. She doesn't feel the need to go out and promote anything. She just puts it out and there.
Speaker 3: It is not a music video nothing, although she did the same thing with her last album too. That's just so weird, not even a music video, like, yeah, that's weird. At least do a music video, Jesus see.
Speaker 1: I don't watch videos too often. If I stumble upon something, fine takes away from the yard if you ask me. But I just love that album. So do I need her to talk about it. No, it's fucking great. So I don't know she'll get accolades when the Grammys come.
Speaker 3: Well, if something does end up happening with jay Z, you heard it here first. Interesting, I can't unhear it. I keep hearing them.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the allegies.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know. That's the thing. I have no clue.
Speaker 1: Then it sounds like bullshit.
Speaker 3: That's what I said for Diddy.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I know jay Z's manager, I know his money person. I've never heard anything at all remotely seedy about this guy, never, not once ever, and I know people that know him. So when you look at the ditty end of the spectrum. I can't say the same, Okay, Like I know people on that team as well and have for years, And on top of it, I have my own personal experience with the fucking rat. So I don't know. I just it's gonna be hard for me to buy that one. But then again, you know, nothing shocks me nothing, So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully for Beyonce and her children. You're correct, Yeah, I don't know, all right, And more music related news. Charlie XCX released her new album on Friday, called Brat, and there's a song on there that fans are convinced is about Taylor Swift. The songs called Sympathy is a Knife and the whole song. I mean, it's a lot of lyrics, but there's like one particular section on the song that really triggered the alarm. I would say it says this, don't want to see her backstage at my boyfriend's show, fingers crossed behind my back. I hope they break up quick.
Speaker 1: A reminder, her boyfriend is George, the drummer of the nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yes, Charlie XCX is not even dating. She's now engaged to Mary.
Speaker 1: They live together. He told me. I think they live somewhere in Orange County.
Speaker 3: Really, that's surprising. They're both British, not in London.
Speaker 1: Unless she just has a place there, but that's where they'd been staying, because I know when we did the concert and they were there the alter Ego thing. I asked him. I was like, you know, is this a pan in they asked to get to to get down here because no, he goes Charlotte actually lives here, so it was nothing. I just popped over from her house. So it sounded like they live close anyhow, Orange County somewhere, Anaheim somewhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, what's especially betraying about this is that about a decade ago, Taylor Swift invited Charlie XCX to open for her on the Reputation Stadium tour and helped her career in a meaningful way. And I thought they were friends, but apparently not, and something went down. If we're really reading these lyrics correctly, that it's about Taylor and Maddy, heally and surprising.
Speaker 1: I saw that Maddie said something to the effect of all of this was surprising to him. Yes, yes, because he's like I didn't think we were that serious, which just says stage five clinger to me, or.
Speaker 3: He's full of shit. Okay, he's the Stage five clinger. They were not that serious. They would spend they were spending all their time together.
Speaker 1: For what a couple of weeks. That wasn't a long thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But when your Taylor Swift and you go public with somebody that's serious.
Speaker 1: To you, to everyone, to you and fucking us weekly, but to everybody else, they're like, hey, people getting together and spending some time, you feel one another out, and you decide is this gonna work or is it not gonna work? In this case, it doesn't look like it worked. And then wrote an album about.
Speaker 3: It and it's it's done very well for her. Congratulations. Also speaking of Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter recently opened up for her in Europe. Was it Europe? Yeah, some European dates. The show is still going on, but she's not on it anymore. And she released a new song. Have you heard it?
Speaker 1: I think I did it. It's the ones she performed right or is it the one she released? Because I saw her perform something.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend at the Governor's Ball in New York songs called Please Please Please. So you only saw the live performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't heard the actual single yet.
Speaker 3: Well that's a shame, because you can't have an opinion then I already know it sucks. It's so fucking good. I love it. It sounds what I love. I actually almost like it better than espresso hard Oh, shut it, I love espresso. It just sounds so different.
Speaker 1: Does it sound more real than not as manufactured? Because that's my problem with Espress. It doesn't sound like anybody's voice. It just sounds like a fucking auto tuned, compressed piece of pop music. To me, it's nothing special about it. That's the only problem. It's a catchy song, don't get me wrong. I think it's catchy, but I don't think it's anything special.
Speaker 3: I love it well. I love the new song it gives. It's like, it gives me like very nineteen eighty three vibes, Like it's a little seventies Fleetwood Mac meets Cape Bush meets really meets pop. I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're selling me that sounds good to me.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it all right. If you're not following me on my not so secret TikTok. Perez Hilton, twenty twenty four. I've been starting some beef with Bethany Frankel, and I hope she responds, but I don't think she will because she's got me blocked on there.
Speaker 1: Does she get like your New twenty twenty four? Would it also blocks you on that?
Speaker 3: Yes? She had me blocks out that way. I don't even say anything bad anyways. I'm not even I'm not even being mean to her.
Speaker 1: I think that's oppressive. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: I just thought this was funny. I saw it. I saw a video that somebody sent me and I couldn't see it because they sent it in the DMS. I'm like, oh god, I have to go to the extra strep the extra step of looking on my web browser, because you can't ban if you're not logged into TikTok.
Speaker 1: You can still see what's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can still see it on a web browser. So okay, fine, let me go to my fucking web browser and see what the fuck Bethany posted. And she posted that she had her blue check taken away on TikTok, so she's not verified anymore. And then I just made a silly video. I'm like, oh, my God, my thoughts in prayers for Bethany Frankel, really devastating news.
Speaker 1: You guys, oh, I told you probably my most watched video on TikTok, which, by the way, mine's still verifying.
Speaker 3: And then I said, I guarantee you by tomorrow, she'll probably have made at least fifteen videos about having her blue check taken away. And I was close. She made three, not quite fifteen, but she did make three video.
Speaker 1: Well that's a lot. Still.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I wish I was friends with her. I wish she would reach out to me and ask me to do her show. Fuck, I would love to do that. I was only famous.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to be on her show, and then she canceled.
Speaker 1: I remember she pulled the rug right out from under you.
Speaker 3: Loser, all right, from Bethany frank Gold to never a housewife, but she might have played one on TV. Julia Louis Dreyfus raised a lot of eyebrows with some comments that she made about political correctness. She just sat down with The New York Times, who asked her specifically and name checked Jerry Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld was ranting against political correctness, saying that you know, comedy is so hard to make comedies these days, and blah blah lah la lah making good points, by the way, Well, Julia Louis Dreyfuss does not agree with Jerry Seinfeld. She did not mention him by name, but responded to that question about him saying the following quote. When I hear people starting to complain about political correctness, and I understand why people might push back on it, but to me, that's a red flag because it sometimes means something else. I believe being aware of certain sensitivities is not a bad thing. I don't know how else to say it.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I agree with everything she's saying there. Yeah, when it comes to comedy, I don't. I think the whole idea of comedy is to push against everything that's correct. That's the whole idea, says you. If we're not talking about comedy, okay, if we're talking about you know, someone's just have a conversation about political correctness. She's got a very valid point.
Speaker 3: I think she knows a lot more about comedy than you do.
Speaker 1: So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on what's funny and what's not. Kind of fucking rap is.
Speaker 3: That she's a comedian, and from Saturday Night Live to Seinfeld to Vie even more, I would say her opinion, you can absolutely have an opinion, hers matters.
Speaker 1: She shouldn't have an opinion. I'm only just saying when it comes to comedy, I disagree, that's it.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying, is her opinion matters more than yours on comedy?
Speaker 1: You're wrong. I'm the consumer and she's the comedian, So what my opinion is actually more important what the people think. I don't care what your assigned felt things. I just think, is it funny or not?
Speaker 3: That's it, all right? And some really whacky news. This is not opinion, Okay, this is fact. Based on sales. This really shocked me. In the United States, doctor Pepper has now become the second most purchased soft drink. Number one is Coca Cola, Number two is doctor Pepper. It's all the people in fucking Texas.
Speaker 1: It's all the people everywhere.
Speaker 3: Apparently doctor Pepper tastes like crap.
Speaker 1: You don't like doctor Pepper.
Speaker 3: You know it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love any root beer.
Speaker 3: I don't like root beer. I don't like I don't I don't like doctor if I don't even like cherry coke or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I hate cherry cokeugh.
Speaker 3: But doctor Pepper ill ill.
Speaker 1: I love it. I don't you know. I don't I drink diet doctor Pepper. But I've been actually steering away from kind of all so TOAs lately. I was just trying to do one a day. Now I'm just trying to do like two a week.
Speaker 3: Oh good, I do want to day. But the mini's so that's less like a third or one if I had to rank them. Actually, my favorite is a Pepsi product. It's just it's a different formula, Pepsi Max. They are the best soft drink if you've never had it. Pepsi better than you never had, better than original coke. Pepsi Max number one. Is it diet it It is?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, it's probably got aspertain in it. That's why I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I love it. Pepsi Max number one.
Speaker 1: They say the best soda for you to drink if you are gonna drink one, coke is better than diet coke. However, the coke and cans isn't as good as the coke and bottles because apparently the cocin bottles. They don't don't use the high fructose corn syrup.
Speaker 3: My second favorite sun Kissed. Obviously sun Kissed. You don't like Sunkiss?
Speaker 1: No, what I don't like orange? So oh I get that.
Speaker 3: I love Sunkiss. Sunkiss is my number two. Sprite is number three, Coke Regulars four, and then a good ginger ale will be five. I would say those are mine, all right. Also, bidding farewell Bomb Voyage, thanks for the memories to Pat say Jack. He just said goodbye to wheel a fortune after more than forty years on that job.
Speaker 1: Wow, the longest running post in the history of television, which is shocking. But he's been on since the eighties, what like eighty one or something like that. To me, when I look at him today, I still kind of think, Eh, he's fifty five or something.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean like, he doesn't seem that old to me.
Speaker 3: I don't even think he's that old.
Speaker 1: Oh he's probably seventy.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's seventy seven.
Speaker 1: He's up there. God looks great. I think the secret is being like a little guy. Ryan Seacrest does that same thing. These little guys they don't aige for some.
Speaker 3: Reason, all right, And I just looked. Vana White is younger than him. She's she's sixty seven, he's seventy seven. I don't know. I think he still could have done it a couple more years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's still sharp as attack. You know, maybe he just didn't want to.
Speaker 3: He said he'd rather go out a few years too early than a few years too late. Yeah. So Ryan Seacrest has taken over, and I'm sure he'll do a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very tough job. I don't know how you do that. It's the easiest job in the history of TV.
Speaker 3: We got one more story and then we'll take some calls. But before that, thank you to some new Patreon supporters, Morgan Borden, Christy Shelton, Kayla Christina Diaz, Sarah Henry jen Quinn who signed up for the year, and Samantha Spears. Appreciate you all very much. And finally, congratulations Tom Maaron Morris, the singer has come out as bisexual.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out? Really?
Speaker 3: She just posted on her ig happy to be the b in LGBTQ plus happy pride.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, congrats. I feel like it's so common for girls to be bisexual these days, but good on you for being honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope there's video.
Speaker 3: Let's take some calls.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's Hayley from Tampa. Love the show as always. This is one hundred percent my absolute favorite podcast which I saw for the show. Anyways, wanted to give my two cents on the Jalo and Ben situation. Two thoughts. One, I think my opinion is somewhere in the middle. I don't think that they started the rumors of their marriage crumbling, but I think that they're purposely not addressing it and denying it so that it can be used as fodder and a distraction and promotional like that's my opinion. I don't think that they purposely, like strategically started, but I think they're purposely not addressing it so that if and when with her tour going wrong, it could be a fallback. My other thing is I don't think she should do a movie with the Rock or do American Idol. I think Jlo needs to go away, like Booker said, but she needs to come back in a gritty drama role that she had to audition for and that she had to do a physical transformation for, because that is what wins audience is back. It gives her an opportunity to keep working because she's a workaholic. It takes longer. It's not a movie. It's not the type of movie you can shoot in three months. I'm talking with the type of movie that takes a whole year, a whole physical transformation. If she gains weight for the role, even better. But that doesn't even require that. She just has to like really transform. It needs to remind us that she actually can act, and it needs to be something that takes a couple of years to come out so that when it comes back it's like a big comeback moment for her. It gets Oscar buzz. That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: There you go, Yeah, I don't disagree with any of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you have to be real. Okay, she's not gonna do that, And the problem is she's not. She's got kids. You know, she's not gonna leave Los Angeles, or she's not gonna leave Miami. She's not gonna go somewhere remote, remote, where there aren't paparazzi. In order to really be effected with that approach, she needs to really ghost. Whereas my approach do American idol, like still be in the spotlight, but just have other things that make her look better.
Speaker 1: I just think that that's going back to something that you've already done. I just don't see her doing that. I don't, you know. Maybe, like, look, Adam Levine just went back, but I think he did it. They get away for those fucking kids and away from the wife, and it was a job and he just needed a break. I mean, it's a grind doing TV like that, and you know, he took a break and now he's back. He was good on it. TV audiences liked him. I think that tour's going well for him in Vegas. I mean, people love that fucking show. I don't know why or how, but people love it. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think her new era has been just a major disappointment? Sadly?
Speaker 1: I heard her new song last night. It could not be more generic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the entire the album didn't None of it is not bad, no exactly, no, no, no, I agree.
Speaker 1: I like, to me, it's like as Sabrina Carpenter. It's that level to me, like I already know that she could do better because she's put so much better out into the world and maybe she had to pay for that and she didn't make as much off of it, because you know, nineteen other people did that album. I think there's some of that to this. But I agree with you.
Speaker 3: My question is, you know she's gonna she's doing. She already started in an arena tour. Do you think in the US, the fact that this era is very lukewarm, that that could hurt ticket sales?
Speaker 1: You know, I think the major cities, you're never gonna have a problem because we just have a lot of bodies. The smallest band sells out the fucking Hollywood Bool, Claro sells out the Hollywood Bowl. I could come up with twenty yards to sell out exactly, Claroo. There are so many artists that are just so small because there's just so many people in these major markets. Let's see how you do in Tulsa. That's the real litmus test of how hot you are. And there's only a finite amount of people that actually can still fill those arenas, you know, these secondary, tertiary markets. So I see where you're going, and I do agree with you because I still think there's something about her that's not a complete connect with the masses. Now I'm not saying she's not good. I just think that there's something. Maybe it's because she's not American. I don't mean that in any negative way, but there's just some sort of like disconnect that I can't quite scratch what it is, but there is there, clearly is.
Speaker 4: Here Arid coming with the m seeing like I agree, like it's not that big of a deal with the mag the Stallion stuff, like you kind of have to expect that, especially with Eminem being such like a distractor, and then you come to the Teresa, Judeae and the whole entire New Jersey Housewives. I've watched almost every episode ever of all seasons of every city.
Speaker 2: No, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 4: It's not fun to watch anymore. I agree that, like we needed a revamp. Like I haven't been watching the season because it sucks.
Speaker 3: It's not fun.
Speaker 4: Watching Teresa Melissa fight all the time and not talking to each other and Margaret fighting with everybody. It's not fun. Like I want to watch the show and like, yeah, there can be drama, but I want them also to have like fun with each other. They're not fun.
Speaker 3: I have an update on that. Andy on his radio show said he didn't deny, but he kind of just tried to put water on the fire and diminish the talk of a reboot, because what he said was, oh, we just felt that the season finale was the reunion some bullshit like that. So basically, basically he's saying, don't don't count them out like that. It's not necessarily going to be a reboot. They're just not doing a reunion.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he gave a very politically correct answer for what she just said. No one gives a shit, and he didn't want to insult them.
Speaker 3: Okay, one more Hi, this is Barbara. I'm from Albuquerque in Mexico.
Speaker 4: I do love your show. I look forward to every Monday.
Speaker 3: I wanted to tell.
Speaker 2: You the Kardashians.
Speaker 4: If there's commercials, there's commercials, but when Courtney comes on, that is also considered a commercial.
Speaker 2: Leave and go.
Speaker 1: Get a snack. Oh monotone.
Speaker 2: She needs a break.
Speaker 4: When someone says she was the least interesting, that's true.
Speaker 3: Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love that she calls just to throw shaded. Who is it Courtney karas greatest call ever?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if I agree with that. I would say she's more interesting than Kendall.
Speaker 1: Kendall's so hot, though, Yeah, but she's so boring. If I could watch Kendall on mute, I'm fine. But actually, you know, she doesn't. She doesn't really bother me. I gotta be honest with you. Like listening to her talk. She doesn't really get under my skin. Kim does. That's my sav I want to get a gun out shoot my TV. Oh god, awful TV.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully we'll see some new names on our Patreon Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. We'll give you guys an exclusive show there this Thursday. If not, we love you all and see you next Monday.
Speaker 1: Awesome, well said, Take care, guys,