Speaker 1: Welcome to Will You Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, we're back ever.
Speaker 1: We're so horny, horny girl, horny girls. We's a table o horny girls. Oh god, I can't believe me. I'm looking at It's like he's It's like it's like I've caught the wind. It's like I'm running on the back of a dragon. I Thaga with a ponytail and a rainbow talk a claytar vapor. Doctor Brenane to Hello, we'll gome to another episode of Will Accept This Rose? My name is Arto Marine, coming to you from my bouge garage in Los Angeles, California. I cannot believe the assembly of gentlemen that we have today. I mean, truly, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna go counterclockwise. To my right is a man that we dragged out of retirement literally by the scruff, and the fans.
Speaker 2: Were very excited to have you back.
Speaker 3: Well, I hate him.
Speaker 1: He is he is the born again rookie of the year. But then a lot of people reminded us that you were the podcast sentinel and that you're gonna guard and protect everybody's part and you might know him from I Carly and you might know him from the CMT show that we start together on that nobody saw with Billy Ray Cyrus, Ladies and gentlemen, my friend Jerry trainor.
Speaker 4: It's nice to be here. It's nice to see some new faces, meet some new people. Yes, discuss the most important show.
Speaker 3: That's on television at the moment, The Bachelor, The.
Speaker 1: Bachelor now Doctor Banana. Who is also here, Doctor Hannah Montana, Ariana Rosanna, Rosanna, Dana Mitten's Maurin jos Nier Levine.
Speaker 5: I think you're abandoning the counter.
Speaker 6: Every other person.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm gonna shure you. You're this headliner. You wait, you're the headliner's doctor Banana. First of all, looking by the podcast, what I was asking was about this what Garden? What was the who was Garden? Protect Your Heart?
Speaker 2: What season was that?
Speaker 7: That was?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: That was the guy who got the tattoo on the side of the mountain for who?
Speaker 3: This show? What about?
Speaker 9: Like a froggy sounding voice, didn't he Ali was it?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think we watched Alie.
Speaker 3: Listen to you, we didn't watch it.
Speaker 10: This is one that we saw that in one of those three hour recaps they did during.
Speaker 1: It was a COVID. They did whole seasons and one night and we watched him. Man, I literally don't.
Speaker 3: I have no recollection, no member.
Speaker 6: That's how blacked out I was during I have no memory of.
Speaker 3: It and how important the Bachelor.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't even know where I am right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, it was Aliowski.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome back A mile was just spaghetti rope. Welcome bad. This show is weird.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be the Sentinel or the born again?
Speaker 3: Meant?
Speaker 6: I don't remember where that is?
Speaker 1: Because you were guard, you were gonna guard, you were in the Guard, You're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to be the central Okay.
Speaker 10: I don't think there's any point trying to reason why we did anything.
Speaker 1: Well, because you are other options. You could be the born again rookie.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're the sensumtus.
Speaker 3: That does not sound good. I have a string cheese, a bag of nuts. Hollywood needs to talk to you, jar wrong era.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also as a man, I'm going to say my.
Speaker 3: Fiance, yes, okay, I that I remember.
Speaker 2: I believe this person.
Speaker 1: Like we haven't set a date yet, but maybe we should set a date, and maybe we should get Susan Jenner from the Golden Bachelor. We haven't had him on and I don't think. I don't even talk about the Golden Battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did.
Speaker 5: Well, what's so funny is we clamored for the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they gave it to us.
Speaker 1: I love him?
Speaker 3: Whoopsie, Daisy, Okay, no way.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it from the Dull, but most importantly you know it from You're the Worst. You know it is rhetoric.
Speaker 3: Show. We're here to help.
Speaker 1: New show. We're here to help. We're here to help.
Speaker 3: Podcast Jake Johnson solve problems.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Can I come to you with a problem? Yes, okay, I have problems. Okay, okay, great, but you know him most importantly, thank you as Dracula, ladies and gentlemen. He's back, Gareth.
Speaker 3: Reynold, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, Henna's not clapping, which I've noticed.
Speaker 3: Well we'll wait.
Speaker 5: Yeah, happens free then caculates come clockwise.
Speaker 2: Tender, He's a tenderhearted.
Speaker 1: Be turtled.
Speaker 3: Please stop, stop for you.
Speaker 1: No, I believe your dad. The above ground pool, Ellen and Eileen a duplex.
Speaker 3: He looked like a cop on steakout.
Speaker 1: But that was your the dad of Dracula. You told the story, Dad Quila, Dad Quila. Also baby Dracula also had ground pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well did I tell I told you what happened to the above ground pool? Did I tell that story?
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Well, my dad tried to clean it. Yeah, that was the story.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it. I want to hear it.
Speaker 5: It's a lot, but basically, my dad decided he was going to clean our above ground pool, and my mother was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ because they were ready to get divorced.
Speaker 5: And then he drained it and he scrubbed it by hand for like three days, and it was like this big. It was like we're gonna have a clean pool again. And then he brought us all out to refill it, and apparently you need an expert there to refill it because of how you're supposed to refill it. So the whole thing collapsed during the big ceremony, and then we had to buy a new one.
Speaker 3: But they weren't that much, but yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was quite a moment as we were like, boy, Dad's three days really came crumbling on and my mother was like, well, I thought something.
Speaker 3: What happened? I didn't know what?
Speaker 1: Wow, the Reynolds patriarch didn't he did.
Speaker 3: It was bad.
Speaker 5: It was actually very very much a metaphor of the future. No matter how hard Dad scrubbed, everything was going to fall along like a sinkhole.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh, Gareth, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm okay?
Speaker 3: You didn't wow, Okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 5: Well, what's what's going on? I mean, I know that's not the premise, but.
Speaker 1: It's been a journey. I've had said I've had a journey the last couple of weeks. But I'm doing my best. I'm doing my best. I'm hanging in there. I was on After Midnight yesterday. That was it was really fun. It'll be It's on Paramount Plus today. Spoiler alert. I won.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I won? That's great.
Speaker 1: I wanted to win.
Speaker 2: And Jerry O'Connell and Marilyn Rice cop.
Speaker 1: Weekly Yeah Weekly, dumb? Okay, wait a minute, final question. You didn't like Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch that much of it, but I was thinking the whole time how we were sitting here going like what they keep lying to us. I loved it, and then they brought it. It was pretty weird, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it sad? I found it sad. It was sad, the same exact experience.
Speaker 4: I don't every time the love experience the audience is having.
Speaker 5: I'm fining because these these people it's their first shot.
Speaker 3: Those people, it is the last shot.
Speaker 11: Think they'd be like I thought I was gonna find love. I get I'm dying alone. I'll just knit, we know, just knit. I'll just know how horny those old people they were.
Speaker 1: They were horny.
Speaker 6: They're not home bound yet between but.
Speaker 3: If they had DMS, i'd be sliding.
Speaker 1: But now they are famous. These ladies are now famous, and you know they're getting laid out there by somebody.
Speaker 8: Why.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Susan can handle six inches, she told them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that looks like the one that Chris Jenner also with us. Doctor Katie Levine, party machine, how are you?
Speaker 3: I didn't know you're a party machine?
Speaker 1: Now that's yeah, she's a party machine. Did you you liked Golden Bachelor? Yeah that was good. I loved it.
Speaker 2: All Right, here we are you guys show.
Speaker 5: We're not here to talk about Golden Backs. We're not We're not here to be They're not doing that. Moving on, they won't do that again, now.
Speaker 1: Did you go? Yes, it was. It was the highest rated thing they ever had.
Speaker 5: They're definitely gonna do it, Golden bat How about dead Bachelor whoa follow.
Speaker 6: Like a Halloween where they're all undead.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, yeah, you could have Dracula be this dog, Jesse Palmer, you could come in upside down from your sarco.
Speaker 3: Just want him to know I'm here for the right reason.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe he's still forty four. Can I just say, just've.
Speaker 3: Been forty four for the last six seasons, right, I mean, good for him? Yeah, it's not true.
Speaker 2: Is he growing on you?
Speaker 3: I mean only in the sense that you get used to a growth.
Speaker 1: Okay, are are you? How are you feeling about the gal who is your crush?
Speaker 3: Well? You know it was weird. Uh. I was sort of saying this to Jerry before you know.
Speaker 5: I'm starting to get to the point where I'm like, I don't think any if I I I play it Like even when I would be on dating apps, I would play so far into the relationship in my head where I'd be like, this couldn't work.
Speaker 3: She likes Frisbee this. They're all so young. I'm too old, so I feel like it couldn't happen.
Speaker 5: So now I really but if I must pick, she got eliminated.
Speaker 1: Erica, Erica, Erica, where is the top ROWP.
Speaker 3: I also like the way she was looking at people like they were crazy. Yes, that was important, Yes, a straight man.
Speaker 1: She seems like.
Speaker 6: When what's her name? This is uh no Maria Ca.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yes.
Speaker 4: Everybody else had sort of like got angry, but she got quizzically.
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is bananas.
Speaker 3: You're just kind of cookie.
Speaker 1: She seems like she had a sense of humor that She also seemed like she's like, you know what, I'm hot.
Speaker 2: This is kind of a weird experience.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna take it with a grain of salt, like this has been I don't need to win Joey's. It's okay if I do, If it's okay, if I don't, like, I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so here we are. I think she's one of the most beautiful people.
Speaker 4: She's they seem to have chemistry.
Speaker 2: I was shocked that he cut.
Speaker 4: Her well, I'm wondering if he didn't have chemistry, if there were conversations that we didn't see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was just like he seemed.
Speaker 1: To like kind of the like country more like like like the Jess or the Daisy, like he likes you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, Jess is is what?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we are. We're starting now this season. They're starting off with like every episode so far, he's something devastating.
Speaker 3: It's a weird. Yeah, that's a new format.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: They're teasing. It's like the Breaking Bad, it's breaking Bachelor.
Speaker 1: It's breaking bad, breaking bad, breaking bad.
Speaker 3: Because I thought that was from the first one. Yeah, but yeah, I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: They did it again.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's a click bait to get you to keep watching.
Speaker 9: The tricks into me like he's never gonna find love.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's doing it in Golden Batch, and I think they realize it works. It works if someone's crying over a wedding dress.
Speaker 1: Now, Doctor Brenet, we missed episode. Yeah, we missed you last week. Overall, have you enjoyed the first two episodes because we didn't get to talk to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, I think it's good to watch a bachelor you actually find appealing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I actually feel like this is the first guy in a long time that the women actually are attracted to, like because Zach, Yeah, Zach, and I also appreciate that they're not he's not letting them do like a shower. He was like, He's like, well, like when he was flipping the tires, like but then he had his shirt off flipping the tire and he's like, well, you all have.
Speaker 2: Your shirts on, so I'll put mine.
Speaker 1: Like he seems like he doesn't want to do the shirts offt shower thing that they all don't.
Speaker 9: Like super ripped, Like he's he's fit, but he's not super ripped.
Speaker 3: He's got tennis bud Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hot, he's got tennis.
Speaker 5: Look, he's got a hot I mean he's got a hot body.
Speaker 3: Yeah good, I got a great body from.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, horny girl, horny girl.
Speaker 10: I did call one thing, which is that Jess would be the villain.
Speaker 3: That was my villain?
Speaker 10: You did I send her eyebrows alone, tell you everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're micro bladed?
Speaker 3: I think they're macro blade.
Speaker 10: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you get an exciting eye just.
Speaker 10: She has evil villain eyebrows.
Speaker 2: To me, you're so right, Well, here we are.
Speaker 1: And the sister, the older sister who was my number two, like a fucking idiot, we're starting out my number two, who's literally there's.
Speaker 3: A hard at the beginning. Wow, that's bad news.
Speaker 1: As soon as she walked out, I was like, would she shotgun the beer?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I that was great.
Speaker 2: You love the shot?
Speaker 10: I love, I love, But he's not gonna be Northeast energy coming.
Speaker 2: Up, you know, I like a salty dog like.
Speaker 10: She's like, oh you don't want to pick me? Okay, yeah, all right, next time you show up to Philly, you better watch you back in Central City.
Speaker 1: You're right. It's very much like marry her.
Speaker 10: You don't even need a bodyguard.
Speaker 1: She was very much like little Comptont town dump. She was the town dump. And I'm like, okay, Joey, you got to pick my sister first. I see you you fucking like, oh fuck you you? Yeah, I'm a hotter. Do you see these tips? Okay? So so then she's like she's like, there's my cake. Fuck this this isn't even red velvet cake that I don't fucking want this.
Speaker 2: That's their opening thing.
Speaker 3: By the way, where why did she expect red velvet cake? When did that happen?
Speaker 6: Okay, promised red velvet.
Speaker 3: They're not banking on anyone paying enough.
Speaker 1: Attention because I'm in psychiatic.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for the plot holes in there, like, wait a minute, was she what she's promised? Did you have a writer?
Speaker 1: Are you her manager?
Speaker 3: I'm her manager? Now, weirdo, Look, we're on board. Please halt.
Speaker 1: For Jerry, it's called.
Speaker 6: Complaining.
Speaker 3: It's not a personality. So let's fix that.
Speaker 1: His agency is called We're on board.
Speaker 3: We're thinking a third eyebrow. How do you feel about that? We only take older sisters, all.
Speaker 1: Right, twins? Okay? So then so then we see Joey giving t Jesse a tennis lesson?
Speaker 3: Now, anna must we do this?
Speaker 1: By the way, if Jesse has never played tennis.
Speaker 10: Goddamn natural, he was a fucking natural.
Speaker 3: Why must we do this?
Speaker 2: He's got to have played before.
Speaker 3: But why must we pretend that these are friends?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I mean job, but it's come on because it's Jesse, But just host the goddamn show. Jesse my best friend, my best friend ever. Me and Joey Joey Jesse. Yeah, buddies, Jesse, joe It must be horrible to be the bat. You must, I bet you. If you're Joey, You're like the worst part of this is having like hang out with Jesse.
Speaker 3: Not because he's a prick, yes, but that level of.
Speaker 5: Anxiety to be like I gotta like like bff with him while he's like just beening.
Speaker 3: Like hey, awesome, dude, this will be great. Well you're like hitting like little dingers his way, like good stuff? How was that awkward? Are we filming?
Speaker 12: What is this show?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I guess I've just drank the coolie and I'm like, okay, I'll take him over Chris Harrison.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would too, Oh for sure.
Speaker 5: By the way, real quick, when I was going to watch the new one last week, you know before it airs, like Hulu just took me to like a season of the Bachelor. So I was like, oh, it's the new season and I pressed play and Chris Harrison was like we're outside the Hollywood Theater and I'm like, they brought it back.
Speaker 4: I was like, what, he looks great?
Speaker 6: Get forty four again?
Speaker 1: They kill him getting canceled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I'll like double breasted suit. Haven't been in for ages.
Speaker 5: He's got an afro. It really was starling because I thought they brought it back for a quick thing at the beginning.
Speaker 6: I was like, what did they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Boot cut diesels is held in a horse and carriage when so dry like a maid.
Speaker 13: Boot cut Diesel such a specific era because I lived in those lived in.
Speaker 6: The footage is out there.
Speaker 1: I lo a boot cut lucky, you like the Luckies. I was a boot cut lucky with a platform boot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you were Wow.
Speaker 1: Chunky belt a hunky belt. It's tough to hear a junky belt cut chunky.
Speaker 3: Now help us, Katie? Were you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we love Diesel, not diesel, but.
Speaker 1: Lucky. You're lucky.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 10: Was like someone was famous in the early two thousand.
Speaker 13: Guess I guess who was on Nickelodeon. That's what they dressed. Kid's choice words.
Speaker 6: I've got twenty of them to bear up there with the glimpse.
Speaker 1: I've seen them at your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're okay, where did you wear?
Speaker 1: I need a photo? Can I see you? Can we see.
Speaker 8: Google?
Speaker 3: That's the make Jerry Google himself. This is always history in a auto fill.
Speaker 12: It's just auto filled immediate JA And it's like Jerry bout cut.
Speaker 3: No, we're on consistent ensemble the whole time you.
Speaker 1: Were You're okay, never goes out new ballance, you're.
Speaker 3: C balance, but jeans pirate. Sure, very contradictory.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go.
Speaker 3: Looks like it was done on a nine dollars budget. No, you can't see the ankles.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to go to a red carpet.
Speaker 5: You need trainer ankle picks. I got those in their I thought we were doing candor.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, oh here's a video.
Speaker 9: This it's a YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, can we do get go to Geddy Images Jerry Trader early like the oldest rail to Ken.
Speaker 3: This is the show.
Speaker 1: Geddy Images, Jerry Trainer and the oldest to newest.
Speaker 4: It's just like go to images and they're just focusing on my beautiful face.
Speaker 3: A carrot enough already, Google, we get it, we get it.
Speaker 6: My eyes are up.
Speaker 1: Deepe objectified a little bit. Okay, great, well we'll be here's Jesus Jared. Oh boy, what do you got?
Speaker 3: That's not good? When they say, oh hey, that's good for you. Where is there is? And I gotta go, wow.
Speaker 6: Nice to see everybody.
Speaker 3: You look cute out of it. I'm gonna buy it.
Speaker 9: It's only five hundred.
Speaker 3: Really, sorry, that's available.
Speaker 8: Cute.
Speaker 1: You asn't have that clony like bee bird the Caesar.
Speaker 3: Hair because they wanted me to have long hair.
Speaker 4: And when I started it was sure.
Speaker 6: I liked that outfit.
Speaker 3: I remember when they dressed me in that out and I like this. I like the way I look.
Speaker 6: I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: You look cute. Okay, So then we have.
Speaker 10: The hat lost kai.
Speaker 5: Stadie's on the bathroom floor because of bad tea somewhere right now.
Speaker 6: Party animal in a train hall.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well we really.
Speaker 6: I'd like to apologize for the Will you accept this rose.
Speaker 10: Cut to the show image? Forty photos?
Speaker 1: Can we? Can we all be? Can we all be? Jesus? I can't shoot.
Speaker 3: I want a chunky belt.
Speaker 1: I want to chunky ball and.
Speaker 4: I want to chunk wish this white claw zero was white cloth fifteen zero.
Speaker 3: It's really good. It's I'm not promoting. I'm not promoting, but I love it.
Speaker 1: Is that ALCO's seltzer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's got it's got electrolytes in it.
Speaker 5: So it's like, for if you want people to be concerned about you during the day.
Speaker 3: That's what they shouldn't They shouldn't be. This is hydrating, taking care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, you know I sho't clock that you were drinking away.
Speaker 7: I noticed the second you walked in. And then that's like interesting, that's like, oh zero, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: You thought I was just going that's Tuesday.
Speaker 6: It was five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, I drove here. I got to see the whole specter before.
Speaker 6: Loose for him.
Speaker 1: All right, So now we're just out of the gate of the sister.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: It's because it's because you watched the wrong app season. That's where they haven't.
Speaker 3: Boy, Chris Harrison still got it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you never lost that, in my opinion, to.
Speaker 1: That way of Christia. Christia walks up to the mansion. She goes the mansion is so sick. I'm like, were you all in it at the first night?
Speaker 3: Like what do you say?
Speaker 1: So their sisters are like, don't worry everybody, we've both fucked the same guy before. Like everyone was like what, Like they were just like, oh, we've dated a lot of the same time, people are like, we don't want to know this, like this is weird, this is gross and weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it was like gross, all right, anyway, here's a letter.
Speaker 1: So then we have the girl Leah, who won the she got the she was the one in the audience with the letter that she burned. And she's like, you know what, like, I just didn't want to see it as a game. It's too okay, is it too much? Is she too cute? Is it too perfect? Leah? Yes, it's too much. It's too young, it's too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she's like, I mean she hasn't watched it like we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when she was born.
Speaker 9: The show had just started.
Speaker 3: That's tough to hear. Ou Yeah, but she was like.
Speaker 1: Wow, tough to hear. That is tough to hear.
Speaker 3: Give that jer cheese.
Speaker 1: What is your agency again?
Speaker 3: Overboard? We only do sisters. I thought you only did the elder sister. We've we've just changed it just now.
Speaker 5: Sisters culture Jerry. But it's a nightmare business model to be quite fresh. Talk about Pigeonholing. Let me ask you this. We love your tape.
Speaker 3: You have the sisters of the business or did you get her? I had a brother. I gotta go.
Speaker 5: Well, by the way, the tag is troubling, obviously.
Speaker 6: Well problematic.
Speaker 14: Five minutes we're getting to Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 10: Be she's too swing.
Speaker 6: So many of Daisy leak.
Speaker 10: Here we go saying I was the producer and I watched Leah burn that card. I like, you stupid? Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Stupid? It's a term the producer. Why do you do that?
Speaker 1: She's so nice?
Speaker 3: Nine year old producer? You stupid? Have you never watched this show? What are you trying to do? You want to win? Idiot?
Speaker 4: She thought she was crying because of like the emotion hard she had just been berated.
Speaker 3: Came filming. Jesus ries, no, don't stop crying. Don't stop, you stupid. You're gonna put the fire out. You're sleeping, idiot.
Speaker 1: Yes you sometime, honey, time's gonna march on and you're not gonna be twenty two. You take the fucking.
Speaker 3: Amy yourself in it while you're own.
Speaker 4: Gary draft up a new card for someone who's not such a stupid bit, all right?
Speaker 3: Bringing a non.
Speaker 1: More had the group date and Jesse's like, wow, guess what guys, here comes the bride. There's a there's a room filled with wedding dresses around the corner.
Speaker 5: Which is gonna be fine for these women. We all know they'll handle it well.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah with race, So they go, they all race.
Speaker 1: I'm so surprised at the actual wedding dress scramble. I thought that was going to be more of a fight, Like I didn't think the actual like Sarah like the reception was going to be jumping over the table like that, which was incredible.
Speaker 3: What there's so much of this.
Speaker 4: I think we talked about it last time, but so much of the episodes, at least so far, feel very produced, like, okay.
Speaker 3: You're here, are all on the count? Yes?
Speaker 4: So I wonder if they're like streamlining or like lowering how many.
Speaker 1: Cameras they they might have a smaller budget.
Speaker 4: And if they're just like, we don't see my fighting over the dress moment, just have them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pre set up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get them running around and then get in the dresses and let's move.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So then we're the limo me find out. And I felt for that there the sister's dad, this was terrible. The sister's dad died like eight.
Speaker 2: Months ago, seven months now, that's so fresh.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, having lost parents, like and if you liked your parents, having lost a parrot that was tricky, and then a parent that I love like that, Like that's really fresh. And if you are around people that's like I can't wait for my dad to.
Speaker 3: Be done, then you're like around a little go pro.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I felt for. Yeah, like I'm twenty six, even though I look forty five, and like do you.
Speaker 3: I mean flowers easy, her manager's here.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry sorry, really do sisters and like, but like I just felt for you know, I mean like that. The op shot of this is I feel like even like it kind of gave you some compassion for her this week of like even though even though she was very extra, but like it's like, oh, I can see where if this is this fresh and she's this young and like you're off with the velet.
Speaker 4: Cake moment then because I did not feel that, I know, I know this is where it starts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. They shouldn't have edited that, Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: It makes you already on guard for her.
Speaker 1: Like ye're right, you're right, they did. They did throw her on the bus immediately immediately. So she so their dad died and and.
Speaker 3: He won't be there, so and so that's for sure.
Speaker 2: So that that is for sure, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: It's going to be I'm on record, no way he comes.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: So then we have so then this was wild when they were like, well, we all just got married and it's going to be a wedding reception with one group and nine brides, this sort of polyamory that they're trying to be cool. Did that feel weird?
Speaker 5: You get that dang thing was weird? Okay, The level of extras to me was troubling.
Speaker 1: They spent it on the extras, and then we got Michael Bolton.
Speaker 5: Oh great, Well they spent it on the extras, and they were like, Michael Bolton's in the parking lot eating some RB's should we get him?
Speaker 4: And here that's when I thought I was hallucinating. Yes, it also felt oh this is a sketch.
Speaker 1: People also talked about, like we have people tweet us of like, okay, you're paying for Michael Bolton. These kids literally don't know who Michael Bolton is. Why didn't you get him for the Golden Bachelor. Why didn't you If you're going to spend.
Speaker 10: On Mindy Weiss, the wedding planner, why would you not.
Speaker 1: Then if you're spending for Michael somewhere, why not get him for the that's the couple to get it. But they wanted that, they wanted the flash mob.
Speaker 10: So first of Billie Eilish song, then Michael Bolton.
Speaker 2: They're spending it on some music.
Speaker 10: Real quick, a quick shout out. Michael Bolton does have a podcast coming to my heart. It's called Michael Bolton's Big Sexy Podcast almost and when it comes out, sibling podcast. Maybe we can get them on. I'll put in our quest.
Speaker 1: Maybe's so fun. Speaking of siblings, I'm listening.
Speaker 10: Our sister podcast.
Speaker 3: Sisters, We're going to take.
Speaker 1: A quick break and we're gonna come right back with the wedding. I don't know about you, but things are getting so hot in here. I think I got to take I'll pay your break and we're back here we are. Doctor Bannana, you have a stomach in laughing because you have been so sick and now.
Speaker 10: You've been literally isolated for seven days.
Speaker 1: It's the weirdest thing to come back to this laughing.
Speaker 10: We do sisters.
Speaker 1: We only do sisters. We only do sisters. So then we find out that Erica, your girl, Erica, I've never been to a wedding, never been to a wedding.
Speaker 3: Strange, so what she said, Yeah, but that's how young they are.
Speaker 1: That's how young they are, because you go when you're a little kid, when you're like your aunt gets married, and then you go in your like late twenties and.
Speaker 9: Thirtieth yep here where I had seven weddings to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Awful, that's a lot.
Speaker 9: I think, like twenty nine, thirty Yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Be like twenty nine, twenty ninth through like thirty four. It's just like, are you in the wedding season, doctor B.
Speaker 10: I don't know, not maybe, but I have been to like five hundred weddings some.
Speaker 2: Persian Okay, I've been to a lot of weddings.
Speaker 10: I've been drinking wine Sintil's five and I've been to five hundred weddings.
Speaker 1: You know what. As a New England wasp, I've learned how to make a martini when I was five and just push it down, down, down, and we're back and we're back, Okay, so Erica is she's never been to a wedding. So they're playing bridal musical chairs and Evelyn jumped over the table athlete. She got hype and I found she landed on her face.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't good. It's one of those things, right, hurt yourself and you're like, I'm not gonna show anyone. You can't like two ribs cracked that launch though.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like she somehow got like that forest off of very like she was.
Speaker 1: It was like up and over, like an actual arc.
Speaker 10: I will say. She also landed in Laurence's lap, and Lauren just immediately starts stroking her head and I was like, this is the Northeast East energy we need. She's like, no, you didn't make a baby girl, but don't worry. You try hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah you tried right. It was that salty New England thing that I like, yeah, you're right. She's like, you know what we're gonna get? You anna make it fucking good?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Boston.
Speaker 1: But there we go. So then so then and so then Maria we found out that her family owns the Sprinkles. What the fuck talk to me?
Speaker 6: Because such a throwaway, what sprinkles.
Speaker 3: That's what my family does.
Speaker 2: Cigars, cigar dad.
Speaker 10: Lean back, laid back, cigar satiation.
Speaker 3: I thought he was in stick.
Speaker 10: Well, Okay, So someone sent me a talk where this girl knew her from Canada and they kind of grew up around each other. And she was like, she said, her dad is somehow in the music industry. Somehow his money came from the music industry before he started his candy company. But apparently her dad would always they would always know where one direction was, like she was a big one direction groupie as a kid, okay, or and they would always sit and they would always go to wherever one direction was to like see them and take photos and get autographed. So apparently her dad is connected. She comes from a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Apparently very we saw their house same now that he had the big, like swinging rich dick energy of like yourself, you can't sit back like that, and they open like he had the confidence of like too much money, and she's, okay, I can't wait to get out. WA's wait a minute.
Speaker 3: But like it's not too late. Talk to the.
Speaker 1: Working on it. Ho is it Sprinkle's cupcakes?
Speaker 10: No, No, it's called like the Jubilee Candy Company Canadian.
Speaker 1: Okay, question, question now, Karen shout out, who's done our podcast? Who listened to our podcast? Who was who wrote Legally Blonde? Karen McCullough. She texted me and told me that Maria was in the Pacifier with Vin Diesel as a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I looked it up.
Speaker 1: So she's because she's like, Marie's an actress.
Speaker 10: I don't think she's connected.
Speaker 1: She's not a current accident.
Speaker 4: In this episode, we find out there's a movie called The Pacifie.
Speaker 3: About a nanny. Yeah, it's about a nanny. No, no, god, I was like, that's right, that's legit is.
Speaker 1: He Is he a nanny?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, he's a nanny, and that she's like one.
Speaker 3: Of the yes.
Speaker 10: He plays.
Speaker 5: It was a bad joke, no wonder, No one laughed. You didn't laugh on the merits of the joke.
Speaker 1: No, I he was that's I thought. I thought you were.
Speaker 3: Sitting Yeah, I got it bombed, but it was accurate.
Speaker 1: No, No, it was because we knew that that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: You've never bombed with us.
Speaker 3: No, Well, that's hard to make a joke when you're yelling a fact. The New lesson. Yeah, okay, this.
Speaker 1: Is also a comedy comedy. Okay, So then we have so's.
Speaker 5: Her dad get it after I wanted to make sure everyone.
Speaker 3: Understood what I was. So then I have a sister, by the way.
Speaker 6: God, so that we're back in business.
Speaker 1: You only do sisters what we do. So then so you could you could hire.
Speaker 5: A can work stop and I'll figure out after the show, Jerry.
Speaker 6: This model was written on a barn.
Speaker 1: Let's be real, an airport, an.
Speaker 4: Airport during a red eye, I sunk all my bitcoin into it.
Speaker 3: The napkins.
Speaker 6: This will make sense tomorrow. Exist I'll just write ll C and the rest will do with you.
Speaker 5: We have a couple of questions before we get to just look at the napkins.
Speaker 3: That's where we're at. We're having difficulty questions. Now we've got it. Good to see it. Thanks. When can I just to check this is Overboord? I don't know soon, but soon.
Speaker 6: Okay, we need to talk to you.
Speaker 4: I mean let's have Bloody Mary's then to celebrate, absolutely, Jerry.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have some logistical stuff to figure out here and then.
Speaker 1: We'll okay, great, So then we have Erica, who is your gross she's so cute. She fed them some cake and she got icing on and then she sucked. I thought it was sexy.
Speaker 3: I don't love.
Speaker 1: I thought it was sexy. I felt like it was like strange a sexy, like I'm down, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: There's erotic areas on the face that aren't the nose, like you know what I mean nose.
Speaker 6: I wanted her to like go right for the cross.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, cake can go there.
Speaker 3: I make my own.
Speaker 1: Okay, So question. So you didn't like the nose sucks.
Speaker 5: It just seemed like a move where you were like, this is sexy and then you're like, on paper it should be.
Speaker 1: But the way she if she did it it was sexy. I feel like if I attack you don't.
Speaker 3: Even it would be probably about it a right.
Speaker 5: I didn't have a good life like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying I should do that, yes, okay, great, So then we have so then we have Lauren. She's stuck at the table crying because of her dad. And I have to say, Maria, this was the one moment that Maria was so sweet and she took her outside and she was like, if you don't have to be anything, like you could feel however you're feeling, this was actually a real sort of girl to girl, like a woman a woman friendship moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice, I see it, Makia Alien, you did she Maria knows she's the Lauren's crying because she wants Joey to come and console her. She's like, no, I'm gonna rodeo clown this I'm gonna take and so I'll do I'll be the emotion rock.
Speaker 3: I like that. I think that's very true.
Speaker 5: I definitely feel like she was the Okay, you feel mad that the father's gone, so that is shitty. Yeah, and her she's crying for sure, because that's terrible. It's also like if you really are trying to steal these moments because it's difficult and there's cameras around, there's something incongruent about all that. And that's what I thought when I started crying in the limbo. I'm like, she's this is her thing. She's got a hook, right, but need a hook.
Speaker 1: But on the group that you need a hook, but the Maria. But then Maria comforting her.
Speaker 5: I think he's right. I think that is buttressing, that is taking away. But Joey, it is taking away Joey's opportunity for that, as well as elevating Maria as a compassionate friend. She's not in there trying to get with Joey.
Speaker 3: He gets it.
Speaker 1: I thought you guys would like each other and I don't.
Speaker 5: This is all for the podcast. I was gonna say after that, Jarriff, think.
Speaker 3: About it, Jerry, let's talk out. Okay. I know you're swamped it over, but I would get a piece red velvet. We're all busy, Jared. The business makes time.
Speaker 10: What about what about Gary?
Speaker 5: I'm willing at this point. I'll take anything. Jerry seems to be a pretty big time I'm huge, dude.
Speaker 1: It massive is so stupid.
Speaker 6: We're so massive.
Speaker 3: We're googling my pictures from two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 6: It's done since No, not true.
Speaker 1: Okay, still the kids, Okay, okay, I'm going to go change into something more comfortable. Let's put my monokini on.
Speaker 3: I have a handkerchief, I.
Speaker 1: Have a I have a I have a scarf that I'm gonna tie as a as a as a little top. Okay. So here we are and we have so she so she comforts her. She's like, you be however you want to be so. Then Jess she's eating the cupcakes, and then the crowd starts chanting because they know the producers tell them to start chanting.
Speaker 2: Kiss kiss, kiss, kiss kiss.
Speaker 1: They start kissing, and one of theo's two blonde girls that look the same to me, it's like, it's we have a tailor looks the same to me. As also that one. There's another onond one, the one from Rhode Island or Sydney.
Speaker 9: Sidney and Taylor looked so similar.
Speaker 1: Okay Sidney and Taylor, Yes, they looked the same. So one of them was so fucking pissed watching as Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 10: But also I saw another Yeah, I saw another TikTok of a girl being like, that's great to see your all time fucking bully on TV.
Speaker 3: Taylor Taylor, she gave that.
Speaker 1: The one who had beef with Did she get cut?
Speaker 10: She did get cut?
Speaker 2: She was okay, so so interesting.
Speaker 3: Look at you like the cranky days.
Speaker 4: She was just cranky, Yeah, just slamming the shade like I get whatever.
Speaker 2: It was like, did she try my eyes are so bad? Twenty three?
Speaker 10: She's the one that says twenty three, And I said, she clearly is not twenty.
Speaker 2: She does not look twenty three, that does not feel twenty three.
Speaker 10: But she also I heard she had some beef with Jess in the first episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, okay, so then oh right yeah, because the whole so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt the kissy poo.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was so so so then we had so then they kissed, so everybody they were like kiss kiss, kiss, and and then they kissed and they were passed. So then it's time for a toast, and only one person gave a toast, Rachel. Rachel gave the toast, and she really stuck her landing and he loved it. He was he was here for it. He liked it. And she got the first dance and they were like making out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the one of the contestants said something like they but they did have chemistry, and I was like, yeah, they did, they.
Speaker 1: Did, and it felt like it felt like a like a grown up. She felt more poised, She felt more adult than someone like she felt.
Speaker 2: Okay, Gareth, go for a Jarris.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're right. I think she did. It's amazing. How like I loved it, obviously, I'm trying to get it over ca.
Speaker 5: Okay, Garret Garrett In the Land of the Blind, the man with one eye is king.
Speaker 3: So because everyone's crazy and she's.
Speaker 5: A little normal, she she seems great because everyone is so crazy.
Speaker 3: While Evelyn dies of internal bleeding.
Speaker 5: You see a fairly normal person and you're like, wow, this is a missing Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the land and the land of the blind one eyed man is king or woman or woman? The person a person? Okay, great, my canl.
Speaker 3: Like such a deep quote? Take care now, everybody.
Speaker 1: J Jerif Jerriff.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking real white claws in my car. I blew that meeting. How is your big business meeting? I don't want to talk about it?
Speaker 5: Said that quote about the one eyed one eyed man quote, I'm ate up on that napkin, and boy, it's ship. The bed the bed was ship wasn't even a bed and overboard I had that beating it overboarded.
Speaker 3: I really fucked it.
Speaker 5: Ven a sister, and I'm not a woman. It was not gonna be good from ged. They only do you know, you know the tag They only do sisters.
Speaker 6: We we don't do one eyed people.
Speaker 5: So but I am king where I'm so all right, I'll leave that enjoy right, all right?
Speaker 3: I'll leave the resume in case. You guys just leave it to drop.
Speaker 5: It, Okay, moving on and drop it all right, don't put it on the desk, right mayanwhile sing walkout.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Michael Bolton is singing When a man Loves a woman. They are kissing. Maria's feeling jealous and she's like they could be each other's types. So then they go. She goes and she pulls them aside. She's like, oh, I can't breathe in this dress. Let me go take all my clothes.
Speaker 3: It was quite a move.
Speaker 1: I mean, doctor Banana, Katie Levine, we've done this a long time. Have you, Katie, have you ever seen anything I hate?
Speaker 7: I just thought I was like just no, like, don't that's not how you want to get a man.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 9: I know you think you're.
Speaker 7: Hot, and you are hot, and like, I.
Speaker 15: Don't know if you saw his face light up, he was like his pants light up, his neck grew three, and I was looking.
Speaker 9: I was looking for his boner when they were making up.
Speaker 1: I know she was there, I didn't see it.
Speaker 9: And then he didn't stand up, So.
Speaker 5: Behalf of men he had a boner if he didn't stand up. Anytime a guy's not standing, he's hard.
Speaker 6: We're hard right now.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask, it'd be insulting. You'd ask when our penises a chair is fully total. Right now. We're harder than getting into overboard. We're very particular. We only do one eyed sister.
Speaker 5: Speaking, which I got one of those that I can't stand up to. I got a one eye just write to sign, put her on a veil.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: O my god, we're hard, Oh my god, oh fuck wow. Okay.
Speaker 5: But it was also funny that it was that a to B because I was like, I'm gonna slip into something more comfortable.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is such a trope. What is she gonna do? And then it was like, oh, you literally are gonna do that thing to come out it last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was literally like.
Speaker 3: It was hot already.
Speaker 6: I was already like, oh this is hot.
Speaker 9: And it left something to the imagination.
Speaker 5: But also it is okay when she didn't honestly leave something that I thought it was a good you loved I mean, it worked, it worked, you guys liked it.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, here's what it did do for her, whether she wins or not. Locked in that rose Rose was guaranteed that you also.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna sound I'm gonna sound very old fashioned. Okay, I think that gets you to fantasy suites. But I don't think you win with it.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, because like, you want him to fall in love with your personality, not I don't.
Speaker 4: Think she wants to be on the show. She's got a Sprinkles dynasty.
Speaker 3: She doesn't need him. He needs her money.
Speaker 1: This is she's got Jubilee Candy money, right, look it up.
Speaker 9: It is sprinkles, like literally, just sprinkles.
Speaker 6: It's just we just do sprinkles. Why did I think of that?
Speaker 1: He didn't like because her.
Speaker 3: Dad No, no, no, sprinkles.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: Look, we know we can mold sugar into lots of differings.
Speaker 3: You're not understanding. We do Jimmy's.
Speaker 10: Jimmy, Yeah, Jimmy the website.
Speaker 1: Okay. So then so then she's like, he goes, oh, you're gonna keep me on my toes and she goes, Emma Jane is yeah, yes, and then she's like and she's like, He's like, well, you know, I gotta say at this moment, this is the only thing on my mind. And then they just made out a sexy kids.
Speaker 9: It was a good you know, the camera's positioned.
Speaker 3: Well, well, they know what to do.
Speaker 5: They know they're not trying to give you that boners just narration.
Speaker 7: I've mentioned this before, but I next one who was on Dancing with the Stars and they said they gave him this underwear that had like bals of wood right over the crotch.
Speaker 16: Whoa you would Yeah that is crazy.
Speaker 3: Do you want the balls underwear?
Speaker 1: Because it's all thin. I can't hold it down.
Speaker 2: It's like hamster shaving.
Speaker 1: It will hold it is very thin, hamster show.
Speaker 3: This can't be true. It's thin, Like do you want the.
Speaker 2: Water bottle to it looks like hamster shaving?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: By the way, already like when you were like you a hand like super.
Speaker 5: Thin hash helping super I also was picturing hamster shaving container.
Speaker 3: That's not what you were pitching. You're pitching the wood that made that got shaved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: It's way better.
Speaker 7: Than Maybe he's wearing Boner Patrol or youre we don't know, or maybe.
Speaker 6: Is the brand called Boner Patrol, because I'm taking that right now writing on this napkins.
Speaker 4: Jerry swapped already wester shaving underwear, and that's it.
Speaker 3: So you've got overboard and the hamster underwear.
Speaker 6: The overboard has already gone under.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ, the irony, I'm harder.
Speaker 3: Oh my lord?
Speaker 5: Alright, So we put everything into the hamster shaving under patrol faces did what I'm not talking about it, just do the.
Speaker 3: The city Okay, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Okay. So then they were kissy.
Speaker 3: Lauren goes, why'd you change?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, why did you change?
Speaker 2: Why did you change?
Speaker 1: When she walked in the women's faces, Oh yeah, everyone was like what you what she was doing?
Speaker 5: Because she could have changed again and come back out, but she was like, She's like, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Out Jesus crying and she's feeling really triggered, and she's like so then he pulls her aside and she played this well. It could have easily not worked. He falls for her bullshit, but it.
Speaker 3: Was such bullshit.
Speaker 6: It was so big and non specific.
Speaker 4: It was like, I've had relationships before and who yeah, he's also over comforts.
Speaker 1: I know he's good. He's good. And a tear a tear way.
Speaker 3: No, don't cry in your calculat implant. What's going on? What's up? How we doing.
Speaker 1: She's so lucky, jes lucky that she's a husky voice and a Southern accent. Yeah, she's like, I do just feel your trigger?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm sorry you dated.
Speaker 7: I've been through a lot and I'm just really I lost myself and my last relationship there was infidelity, and I've spent two years trying to build myself back up.
Speaker 1: And it just fucks. And I already feel safe here with someone.
Speaker 3: And twenty four there was infidelity.
Speaker 6: She cheated.
Speaker 3: I would have said, chet, I could not cheating.
Speaker 1: You're right there with infidelity.
Speaker 4: Infidelity on whose party?
Speaker 1: Evil?
Speaker 10: I think twenty five and under cheating doesn't matter. Everyone's cheating. You're all idiots.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, we're gonna take a quick break. I'm gonna come right back with our our one on Monday. Oh I need a sexual time out and we're back. Boy, what a podcast has been so far. I'm just my top five I think all time phase.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, now it's going to go down in horrible.
Speaker 3: In the middle of it again. Pick up the pace, Jarry, Here we go it.
Speaker 1: Ye sends it all.
Speaker 3: Remember who you are?
Speaker 6: Oh God, to protect your heart.
Speaker 1: So then we're back, and so now we get a one on one day. Oh good, put the woman who's newly trying to hear on a helicopter and at a music festival.
Speaker 5: What the fuck smart these producers think about stuff. But the woman whose father will never be at her wedding, and a wedding from full of those kidding married.
Speaker 3: Days to a date in a wind tunnel.
Speaker 6: She can't hear well.
Speaker 1: So Daisy gets a one on one. She's so darling. She needs to tell him she's absolutely adorable. She needs to. She's been she's only been a one date since her cocular implant, and so she's like, you know, she's like look. And then and she was also Lauren was talking.
Speaker 3: About Colear co clear. I don't know, I think it's clear.
Speaker 6: You're saying it like nuclear.
Speaker 1: Clear, co clear nuclear, you're doing the nuclear thing.
Speaker 2: It's co clear.
Speaker 3: Is a nuclear implant?
Speaker 6: It right, it's a nuclear nuclear implant.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's cocular cocular. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: My apologies. You know what, We're gonna look it up between this episode in the next episode, and if we get one of those.
Speaker 9: Things where you think too hard about a word.
Speaker 3: And you're like, look, Gary, Hollywood were idiots. That's the fairest crimer for all of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then Laurens and Joey, she's like, look, it's my fault. She has a moment with Joey before and the Laura and the crying sister. She's like, you know, my dad, you know she's not gonna be there for my wedding, and grief isn't linear, so I just shut.
Speaker 2: Down, so, like, you know.
Speaker 1: I felt bad for her.
Speaker 6: This was what I know.
Speaker 2: There was a little moment she told the older.
Speaker 4: Sister, Yeah, she finally got her chance. She was like, I need to finally talk to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was.
Speaker 3: Grumpy puss before. Yeah, and she's like she was, but here's the hilarious part. She's crying.
Speaker 4: She's more waters pouring out of her face than I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was crazy, and it cuts and.
Speaker 4: All I was thinking at the moment was can someone just get her a Kleenex or something? And he and it cuts to him like a one shot, and he's like, I wish there was something I could do.
Speaker 3: And he's got this white striking, white only handkerchief.
Speaker 4: If there was only something I could anything, just pull the handkerchief out herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you run overboard. Only only two sisters, you would have comforted.
Speaker 3: That sister, comfort her.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we had one.
Speaker 1: Eye left, so that just Jess cropped them one on one day, so that she was nervous.
Speaker 2: They're going on a helicopter.
Speaker 1: It's hard to hear her relief.
Speaker 3: When she could hear.
Speaker 2: Him, she was so darling.
Speaker 3: She really was so cute.
Speaker 1: She's so sweet. She feels like a girlfriend. She's like a dream version of a girlfriend. She's like, who you want to be your girl?
Speaker 6: Going to hurt her?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 2: Jerry think her heart's gonna get broken.
Speaker 3: And this isn't tragic in some wae she's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be the bachelorette, we think.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 10: Or she hurts him.
Speaker 1: No, she's not gonna hurt him. Okay, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Why you think she could barrel roll out?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 10: Well I don't know that whole ending with him being like Billie Eilis, but I.
Speaker 1: Think it could because he broke up with the fucking Christmas Street Farm and he can't handle he feels guilty.
Speaker 2: Do you think she will win or do you think she'll be a bachelorette or.
Speaker 3: I think if she doesn't win, she'll be bachelorette. I don't know. It's hard to tell.
Speaker 5: He's so over understanding that I feel like it's kind of fake.
Speaker 2: He seems to like brunettes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's like everybody's like, go just crying. Oh, it's cool whatever.
Speaker 10: He has sisters, so I think he's just like us off.
Speaker 6: What did you say?
Speaker 3: We're back in business? Sorry, let me hang out my shingle.
Speaker 5: We're open, we're patrol back.
Speaker 10: His sisters were pretty funny, remember they were really are they?
Speaker 3: Are they in clubs? What are they doing?
Speaker 6: How many eyes do they have?
Speaker 3: Total cumulated? What's the I count betwixt them?
Speaker 6: Cancel the sawdust underpants prototypes. We're doing this.
Speaker 5: Thank god, I'm dancing with the stars. Do you want the dusters? Do you want to set us off us? The butter patrol is incredibly painful. This is incredibly painful, So don't move in. These are dance or anything like that. We tape it five Oh gods.
Speaker 1: Prototype under.
Speaker 3: The prototype type, you can't these it's hamster shaving dance.
Speaker 5: So these are hamster for and you're not gonna be able to break through these.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a jungle. One hundred percent saw that.
Speaker 5: That's the idea uple the only sawduster.
Speaker 3: You're dancing, there's no barrier between you and the comfortable. I need you to, I need you to be honest. You're gonna get your fifty dollars either way. But that's what you like shaving or so this is the.
Speaker 4: Shavings of the hamster or just a plank of balt of wood strapped to your junk.
Speaker 5: Look it looks like the Bowling Alley or do you want hamster pieces there? Either way into a lot of deadends.
Speaker 1: So then we have then we have then they go on the date and uh so then they go they're in the they're they're going to the Beach Life ranch.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile they're kissing.
Speaker 1: It feels like a real Orange County. It's gotta be Orange County.
Speaker 7: Where is that like next to Manhattan Beach?
Speaker 1: So there you don't really need to kick a copter into that. But all right, so they just wanted to make sure in here, kay or put it on like an open convertible. Okay, so they're kissing the copters.
Speaker 3: We're going to skydive into the show. This Daisy.
Speaker 1: I think they're kissing the copter and they have the I mean truly, it's the meanest producers in the world. Like they would do that. It's like the same people would be like, you stupid.
Speaker 17: Bitch, get in the hot how three two, let's stop whatever it does.
Speaker 3: Move Jesus Christ. We're going over Tonto. We have an eight minute ride. Joey act like you're the architect of this move.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get through those episodes that we have. So then there, so she's like, so, then Jess got the group date. Roses by the way, the villain got the group dates. So then they're in the Holy chapter. It's hard to hear. They're kissing on the thing. There's the beach Life ranch. And then they're kissing and they have some food and they're gonna watch her favorite band, The Bahamas.
Speaker 3: They're great, and we find out I represent them. Oh my god, are they sisters? All of them? What they didn't they look like eyes? I look like a group of men. All the Bahamas they're all women and their sisters. Wow, wow, didn't.
Speaker 5: Come up the one client and the Bahamas seems like I'm okay, it's an actual white.
Speaker 1: So then we have.
Speaker 6: And filled it with vodcast.
Speaker 5: Him drinking real white claws from the zero White Claw.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they make an alcoholic one. It's a real problem.
Speaker 5: Listen, this is a crazy pitch. But I think Jerry is putting real white claw in the fake white.
Speaker 6: And shut your mouth, your horror mout.
Speaker 1: Jerry's coming Jerreff Jared Circlub. So then we find out she does a nonprofit, but she doesn't tell him about She doesn't look at Anna, she doesn't Shanna. Okay, she doesn't tell him about her about her hearing loss. Yet she's waiting. I like him, I mean, like, I really respect that she's just and I have compassion where she's just doing the best she can, trying to like and like just letting herself have a date. Doctor.
Speaker 3: And you're a little emotional over that conversation. What do you think of what happens?
Speaker 1: Okay? So that it's hard. It's not as hard as they both are as hard. It's hard, as hard as overboard. They're both as hard as it is. Okay. So then so then we have there watching the Bahamas.
Speaker 6: They said they made him dance on stage.
Speaker 1: They dance sound so cringe.
Speaker 3: Water bottle no, I'm not kidding. Surprised that didn't happen.
Speaker 6: I want that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: So then she goes, I feel it, she says, I feel sad sometimes I want to tell him. So then they go for dinner and it's like it's I mean, I feel for her as a person who's been on dates with people who are like, so are your parents? He still family in Rhde Island. You're like kinda, You're like, you have things to hide when you don't want to freak people out, and they're like, so are you close.
Speaker 2: With you you're still married?
Speaker 5: You're like, do you have one above your whole life?
Speaker 3: You're just sitting there.
Speaker 1: When you're trying to hide things and when people are asking you things. I mean like this is different than but like like when you feel like you don't want to overwhelm somebody with something that might scare that.
Speaker 4: With this episode, this is a hard episode to watch, this second episode, And I want to know if every second episode of the Bachelor is like quickly, we have to speed run our trauma. We have to tell you what makes me unique and what the thing is, what that my thing is? And I'm gonna cry, But they all cry about whatever the thing by design, But I.
Speaker 1: Do think hers is something that he did need to know because it's early enough in the season that would be weird if it took long like he needed to know.
Speaker 5: It is true, though, you have to like unfurl your personality your trauma so quickly.
Speaker 3: But if it's a date like this, it makes a little more sense.
Speaker 5: But it is it's like competitive trauma crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we found out every single yes.
Speaker 2: But this one is the one of all of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, this is the only one that I'm like, she does have to just let him go, because I do believe it's that she's saying that she has to see his eye. And I actually felt like at the road at the Rose ceremony, I felt like he was kind of like actually being mindful of her and kind of like I've noticed he. I felt like he was like making sure that she understood, which was sweet. And so we find out that at eleven years old, she had a like a stroke like seizure and she got sick and she couldn't walk a block and she found it she has lime diseases. Horrud horrible, horrible.
Speaker 2: So then I thought she was just.
Speaker 3: Going to say, I know the hearing thing, but it was like it was a lot of history.
Speaker 1: I mean it was a lot. It was a lot.
Speaker 10: But I think it's connected because lime disease does attack your nervous system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could. I think I think that's I think that's sort of like how this led to that led to that.
Speaker 10: Then she went to Germany.
Speaker 2: So then she went to Germany and she was.
Speaker 10: Actually have really good lime research there, so few.
Speaker 9: Lime disease is it scares me someone who constantly.
Speaker 1: And so and so. Also just if you go to the northeast where like because growing up in a town that everybody where check also if you do stay there, just check and see if you have like the bullet mark on your like and then go and me you got to go immediately for the antibiotics immediately and just check yourself. Yeah, okay, anyway, that's how our lime disease up. But it's true, like, don't funk around, Okay. So then she's like, look, it's always going to make me a little different. So we found out that she has her she had the cocular implant, cocular implant, the plant and then and that.
Speaker 2: She but then it actually like some people.
Speaker 1: It worked for her. It all sounds so it all worked out and so now so she showed it to him and and it was just like and he goes, I just think it makes you so much more interesting and like so he was just so grol like they're so cute. She's adorable, and I felt like.
Speaker 10: The she's got a great smile, like she did, but she smiles because dorrible, Like.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet. Yeah, I think she's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be the bachelorette.
Speaker 10: I hope.
Speaker 9: So do you think they're gonna enough to go?
Speaker 1: She would you do? That's fun? I hope they did. I would love that.
Speaker 6: Do you really think that?
Speaker 1: I just haven't seen him.
Speaker 9: Have a connection like that with anyone else.
Speaker 1: But the first the first date never wins for the guys. The first date falls hard, and then they keep them apart for like eight episodes and then they never get it back.
Speaker 7: It is such a pattern they do that, and then they get horny for sexy sixty time. I think it's like, oh, look at them, they're the front run like that, like Diana had the first one.
Speaker 1: On his it is early you found out about his mom, like Diana had the first date, and like so you think this is it and then they get horny for somebody.
Speaker 7: But they just had like, I don't know, I could see he seemed to really like like her.
Speaker 1: So then so then we're on our group date and then he's embarrassed and he and he's flipping a tire and he's putting his.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's got his shirt off.
Speaker 1: And I liked that. He came up and he was like, Okay, you guys have your shirt. I'm gonna put my shirt on.
Speaker 10: Like he didn't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem to want to play that bullshit.
Speaker 1: And and they have the Bachelor alumni Demi and.
Speaker 10: Jubileelee dude long time, long time from Ben Higgins.
Speaker 1: Season and she was in a marine right, And so then they're doing like a paint battle and with.
Speaker 10: The rules being absolute nonsense, ran.
Speaker 4: Why was anybody even bothering? Why weren't they just wrestling over the stuff.
Speaker 3: They sense now in retrospect.
Speaker 1: Sure, so Duena ran real hard and she does it was like I got your heart immediately, and then it was best and then Kelsey won and then and then a Duena got another one, and and then she got the she got the one on one time with him, and she's like, you know what, I don't feel sad. It was a weird announcement. I'm like, I don't feel sad. I don't feel sad that I got on one time with Jerry, with Joey Jerry. I'm trying to jerif jerreed.
Speaker 3: Okay, the only sitting bachelor.
Speaker 1: Jerry is the team of two, so trying to be vulnerable. And she's like, I don't like to talk about him. So that game.
Speaker 2: That game was silly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean they were just wanted them to hurt each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also making them exercise first. It's like, oh my god, Yeah, this is dumb.
Speaker 6: It's not a group date.
Speaker 3: This exercises. I like to break a sweat, Okay, now start doing jumping jacks.
Speaker 1: Lame. Yeah, did you like it?
Speaker 3: I mean it seemed dumb.
Speaker 5: I get like visually, you're like, I mean it's it's for the simple minded.
Speaker 1: A game.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, someone won, but we don't really know what the rules were. Yeah, it was just most valuable.
Speaker 5: But yeah it was captured the flag with paint some not even paintball, just balloons of paint.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point. It was balloons of point pain.
Speaker 3: Paint and I made a balloon of point. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Lots of good balloons of points here.
Speaker 3: We listen, we're all throwing them wherever we can.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot of good balloons of points here. I agree, so that we have so then one on one duenagainst the date and she goes and she's like, I don't know how to be vulnerable and it was.
Speaker 3: Just in his room always so fucking creepy to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 10: It just felt like you can't don't.
Speaker 3: It's your ship.
Speaker 4: It's the point when she walked into the room, weird thought was he's not going to give her the rose and he's going to kind of send her home because it felt so soar and it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't in someone's room, because it's like intimate.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just want to be like look, I mean public. Yeah, go fucking get a burger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything very quick.
Speaker 3: We are here's my room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, here's my room.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've thought it as a comic and it is not a good look. Just like you want to come to the room.
Speaker 3: French fries.
Speaker 5: Yeah you want to, Yeah, you want to go to the fantasy.
Speaker 3: It's a laky so.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's not that Keith, it's not tell me everything bad that happened to you.
Speaker 3: I mean he's thinking someone on a helicopter ride. And then here's what you do. You want to come to my room. Let's Sharon Ottoman.
Speaker 6: Yeah you like, And there's nothing to it. It's just a conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a hook.
Speaker 1: So she's like, so she grew up. She grew up in an African household, and she's the first girl child, and she was always cleaning up and taking care of the younger children and cooking and cleaning, and so failure is not an option for her. She just has to keep going. She's lovely. She started crying and he wiped it. He's good at wiping the tears.
Speaker 10: Love to wipe a tear.
Speaker 5: The idea that he's kerchiefed always, and he's like, man, I wish I had some.
Speaker 4: He's always kerchiefed up, and he just uses his disgusting to like, smear it.
Speaker 1: You cur chiefed up?
Speaker 3: Lot's coming out?
Speaker 6: Did you not live through COVID bro.
Speaker 3: Let me sneeze him off?
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, they're all crying.
Speaker 4: They're all all crying, every single one. It was just like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Meanwhy you know what, We're going to take a break and we're going to come back to the temperamental rose ceremony and you know what, and I'm going to call it post of the week. I think it's not just tweek. Okay, I'm regressive.
Speaker 8: Bone zone.
Speaker 1: Let's get in the bone zone guys, and were back.
Speaker 3: We are? Guy, Come on, how is your stretch? It's so good?
Speaker 1: So good? Did you do on your break? Did you get anything fun?
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 8: Neither?
Speaker 3: I paid it paid on ven I paid. Make sure it's private.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, yes, okay, here we are so I so so we find so then here we go to the big did you see the age battle?
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna love this all right? So what's her name?
Speaker 3: You're not gonna love?
Speaker 1: Medina is thirty one and she's really struggling because she's thirty one and I don't know if you.
Speaker 10: Know, it's Kelsey t also thirty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's like, I'm the oldest one here, ancient and she's like it's like, I'm worried my time is running out. I think I did yes right, my time.
Speaker 2: Is running out.
Speaker 1: And Mario was like, what the fuck I'm twenty nine, like, and she had a point. She was like I think that's fucking awesome, Like if Duey likes you, that's cool. Like you just have it, like there's nothing wrong with that, Like he doesn't like why who cares? You know? And Andia but like Medina is so close to Deef. Yeah, Medina was like so close.
Speaker 3: Was like I'm sure I think she's the wrong bachelor.
Speaker 1: She was literally like I'm thirty one, I'm disgusting. And I was like, so then I have to say Maria had a point. She was like girl, like what the fuck? Even though Maria is absolutely off her like Sprinkles Rocker, She's like she had a point of like Okay, I'm twenty nine, I'm older than him. I'm like, okay, who cares.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Maria was being kind of bitchy.
Speaker 4: It's like she was talking shit and and unnecessarily like why did you even focus on that? Like why did you feel the need to go talk to someone because she wants to go Like what is she whining about?
Speaker 3: I'm old till.
Speaker 2: She's going to she wants to go to Paradise, She's doing camera time.
Speaker 3: She she's definitely going to paradise.
Speaker 1: She's going to paradise.
Speaker 3: It's just a weird thing to seize on.
Speaker 4: It's like, this person's being vulnerable and they're expressing their like insecurities. You don't need to go to someone about shame.
Speaker 1: Somebody shaming someone for their.
Speaker 4: Let me go put on my ship talking out for.
Speaker 1: It's literally you're right, it is like shaming somebody for their for their vulnerability.
Speaker 4: And she did have an attitude, and she did have a tone, and she's being disingenuous when she said she didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, well, she was worried that she wasn't going to get a rose.
Speaker 3: So Medina because she's old and almost dead.
Speaker 1: But Maria, but then, but then Maria was also worried that she was to be controversial.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Sydney, she was like, I'm going to say something. And then did they kiss? I wrote down kiss? Did they kiss? They don't know why?
Speaker 9: I fell asleep?
Speaker 1: She was the Newport. She was the Newport.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 10: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think, so okay, So that was also last picked.
Speaker 2: Duena goes Joey's gonna be my husband?
Speaker 1: And then uh Taylor, she intervened Taylor put herself in the middle of the bullship between between what's her name Medina Medina and Maria. Yeah, Taylor put herself in the They literally looked.
Speaker 3: The same, the one of them, the one who told Medina, yeah that.
Speaker 1: Is talking about all the age. Okay, yes, so then Lexi.
Speaker 6: Was gonna win, by the way, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Now is that?
Speaker 10: Why? Why why do she does like the painting and goes like I was a museum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she did the goofy, funny painting. She normal, She seems like he's attracted to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was hot and she's.
Speaker 2: Gonna win, and he's and he's gonna break up a daisy.
Speaker 3: And keep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because usually the Bachelor, the winner is you don't see in the beginning with the bat She's.
Speaker 4: One of those where it's like, why don't we see more of this girl at the right time.
Speaker 6: Yes, she's going far.
Speaker 1: You're right, she is gonna win. I think you're right because it was actually she actually did it. Well, she's like, I'm a painter, I told she said, she actually played it with man like I have an art show coming up, I've been some museums, and then like she actually did it, and it was a really stupid painting, and he.
Speaker 3: Went along with a mad He was like, you're in that got you in a museum. She's like, oh yeah, yeah, that was a cute flirty.
Speaker 1: That was a cute flirty. That is good banter. That's good early like early days fun bullshit, that's fun.
Speaker 3: And if you're not standing out at the beginning on a show like this, that is good.
Speaker 6: I think it's a good time.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Because it means you're just like, all right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Normal, Yeah right, I can hang out. I can hang Yeah, I'm not terrified. And Thursday, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: You haven't said kissy poo yet. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then she said and then there was another poo. She said it was kissy poo and something else, which kissochi poo poo, And then it was something another poo.
Speaker 2: There was another pooh.
Speaker 3: She had another pool. So then this woman keeps pooing she's a pool.
Speaker 5: And then Joey, joey, I pood outside.
Speaker 3: I made a pooey poo poo.
Speaker 5: Poo, actually pooty poo, jooky pood, shooky pood for real food, A juicy poop.
Speaker 3: I really pood really pooty poop. I actually pooty pood.
Speaker 6: Actually pooy poo.
Speaker 3: I went out of the boat that booey pood.
Speaker 5: I actually on the boat, boy pood on the boat, not in the pooy poo, pooty poo everywhere.
Speaker 3: Everyone's the poop deck because I pooty pood on the boat. You got Katie Katie's back.
Speaker 1: You got Katie.
Speaker 3: I like boo. I like, I don't love the christ making fun of you. I could get love.
Speaker 2: So then we have so, then we have so. Then Joey goes.
Speaker 1: I like that. I could see the jokester side of her. I don't like the word jokester. A silly lady was I was like, she's a bit of a jokester. It's such a lady boner killer, Like, don't call me jokester. A jokester're civilians.
Speaker 10: They don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 6: He's a hot tennis pro. He's not funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it was funny.
Speaker 10: It wasn't like where I was like, wow, okay, one woman show, here we come. Like it was like, okay, yeah, that's cute for a person who's you know, works in digital strategy.
Speaker 1: Or so then Medina isau he's spreading out a blanket for Joey.
Speaker 3: I'm going to die here.
Speaker 5: Where I choose to pass.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 2: So then Maria walks up.
Speaker 1: She's like like he was like. She's like, She's like, She's like, I don't feel valued. It's that you're She's like, look, I'm old too, you know. And then and then she's like, yeah.
Speaker 6: She didn't want to take part. Yeah in whatever Marie is.
Speaker 2: Maria's bullshes that she was bringing.
Speaker 3: Was like, I actually thought that was cool.
Speaker 4: On Medina's party, she was like, Okay, I know this information. I'm not She didn't go storming after Maria.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking shit? And it was Maria who's like, I don't want this drama. But she's the one.
Speaker 5: Always there's always one of these who lights the fuse that is like, what's with this fuse?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Someone lit it.
Speaker 6: I'm not that girl, and it's like you are one.
Speaker 1: You are that girl. Meanwhile, Maria goes, this is the dumbest fight in Batch history.
Speaker 3: You that you are wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also watched an episode what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, made Joey a jean jacket that was nice, sweet and she she put on it for t r R. She's here for the right reason.
Speaker 3: Nice. She's the one who jumped over a.
Speaker 4: Tables embroidered app actual, pooh poot.
Speaker 3: With a p with a poo.
Speaker 10: Actual?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna chat to for TRR?
Speaker 3: You're obviously yes, good duh.
Speaker 4: Yeah for trn't know you do it on your heart.
Speaker 5: Can't see it when I buy the twelve or a mick Ultrip twelver the white clothes. But I pour into this one that was from two thousand, do jesus, Jerry, So that's my medicine.
Speaker 3: Why was it hot.
Speaker 10: One can?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: He didn't long fifteen.
Speaker 3: Colories sugar cues in zero valories.
Speaker 6: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 16: He called one of the women, van helsing, okays is cry twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: So then the tears are coming.
Speaker 1: So then so then so then Lauren so that Lauren was like, Lauren was like I wanted to keep it together, you know, I want to have a du over of the wedding. And then she's like, good for you, good for you, you know what. And so then she's like, guess what I want the cake? Well, well now I'm fucking pissed off more it's not even my cake. Oh no, Now I'm in a fucking bad mood. I'm already I was. I wasn't even in a good mood today, but now I'm gonna fucking I hate it here. Fuck this, I'm gonna go home. I'm so sick of crying. I don't even want to be talking to you. I'm in a bad mood. Everybody here and their mother. I fuck this. It's not even red velvet. I'm not I'm more mad.
Speaker 5: I hope someone finds this notebook on a bus or something.
Speaker 1: And she goes, guess what, you're handsome much fuck?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll see you at hometown.
Speaker 1: Incredible?
Speaker 10: Exit the cake and then throws Everybody.
Speaker 1: Throws the cake. Nobody's ever eaten the cake without throwing it on the batch.
Speaker 3: It's good TV. But if she's one percent actually like.
Speaker 2: This, yeah, she'll never get it again.
Speaker 6: You'll never see a wiener.
Speaker 3: Yeah. From to the Northeast.
Speaker 10: There's a man being like that's my really Yeah, Like like Jill Boston's like.
Speaker 14: Oh my, she's gotten am from she's salted person. But have you been to the Northeast grounds deal worker? Some guy named Dirk is like Wow, she's a stunner.
Speaker 2: Dirk is like Sully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, attitude, the complaining, the non stop.
Speaker 5: Stop, She's got it all, get back, She's gonna be just fine.
Speaker 3: Toss my cake. I only do sisters, it's my policy too.
Speaker 4: Only one eyed quadruplet sisters that play country music and red dues.
Speaker 5: Of one eyed just Redondo Beach is a town preach life, we got it, preach like, hold got it, hold on, we'll call it beach life and the land of red Velvet. Only one could be cake ship. Hold on, We'll get there.
Speaker 3: Will be a.
Speaker 6: Concert that caters only to the heart of hearing.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, got Katie, you got you got?
Speaker 3: Kati is messed up.
Speaker 6: They put her in a helicopter and took her con.
Speaker 3: Throw in auditory.
Speaker 4: Hell so she comes clean and that's right, that's it.
Speaker 5: Trump's blindfolded, fireworks, larger repair, airplane engine.
Speaker 6: The zoo when when it's an elephant meeting, it's perfect.
Speaker 3: She'll be at the gage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, so look, can we just say, Erica don't be at the rose ceremony?
Speaker 10: And he cut Erica, cut Erica, he cut Taylor, he cut Marlena. The one who worked for the Trump and.
Speaker 1: Then sure her Trump.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's in the she was in the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: What the fun?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, go look at her Instagram. She is standing photos next home.
Speaker 1: Being like all right, okay, all right, and who else went all right? Who do you think it's gonna win? Okay, we're gonna we're gonna do our reviews.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, doctor B and Anna were up to like it says two point five, So let's up to two thousand and four undred fifty six ratings. That's good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because what do we want.
Speaker 1: To get to by the end of this year. We want to get to three. We want to get to three.
Speaker 3: We can do that.
Speaker 2: I mean literally, that's like fifty a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you guys just go borrow your like cousin's phone or whatever, just like if you're out at a bar or whatever, just like take somebody his phone, go onto the podcast app, open it up, and literally just tap to rate five and if you want to, you can do a shortened suite. But we got some fun new reviews.
Speaker 2: Here's what we got. Five stars.
Speaker 1: This podcast inspired my and it cuts it off, so I don't know what it says, but I'm going to say inspired myself to become a champion. To say that I love this podcast? Is this from Andrea in Great Falls? Hi, Andrea? To say that I love this podcast is an understatement. I started with Golden Bachelor and I am now fully obsessed and completely late to the party. Well, welcome to the party. And boy was this a good episode. This is a party. One suggestion? All right, she's got a suggestion, doctor Banana. Okay, maybe make your draft power point printable so we can use it at home to make notes or is that copyright infringement to maybe put that one page up somewhere so basically it's on the ABC website. You can literally go look at It's all on the ABC website on the cast page.
Speaker 10: So you just stating that out, just like upload it. She's going to make it turn into a PDF and upload.
Speaker 9: It so we don't have it make like a blank pdf.
Speaker 1: We don't have we literally don't print it all out because it's thirty pages. But then we just have one sheet with all the ladies on it. We could put one sheet with the ladies on it. Maybe yeah, I mean yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Whatever you guys want.
Speaker 1: Just to or literally go on the website and just print out the cast page.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's basically screen I just screen grab the cast page and then put it on in the Uh what is it called the PowerPoint?
Speaker 1: So well, she says, Andrea says, well, I did not spend an hour at work pasting and formatting the bios so I could print them in color for at home note taking purposes. We know that she did. I would never do that, and I won't remember to do that before the draft season next episode. That would be ridiculous. We love that she did that. We love your handicraft. We don't really do anything different than you're doing, so it's just it's just the cast page. But you know what we love. We love a crafty gal. We love we love somebody who is willing to make the extra step. So welcome to the franchise. And I hope you're I hope you picked better than I did. Here is another one. The only podcast I listened to five stars Madison Gins or Madison Gins not sure. I've tried listening to hundreds of podcasts about anything in everything, but this is the only podcast worth listening to. The breaks between seasons are a dull, waking nightmare. I would listen to Arden and her production team and guests talk about anything. My only note is more Scott Ackerman so I can make my boyfriend listen to the show with me. Thank you. We love Scott. Thank you for listening. That is such an that's a good review. We can listen to us on our patreon. Yeah, come to our patreon. So those are two reviews that we got. We love that. That's so sweet. Also, we have some fun new emails that we got rosepodcast at gmail dot com. We got one from Danny Dorian. My hype message for the podcast. I absolutely love y'all so much. You make me so happy and get me through my week. You're all such angels and you can just feel the vibrant energy through the podcast. And you know, damn well, if Page is gonna be on the podcast, I'm gonna grab me a glass of wine to listen in y'all get me through the week well being a junior in college.
Speaker 2: PS. If you ever invite a fan on the show, I'm a fun gal.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sure you are, Danny Dorian, and thank you for listening. Okay, let's go back and we're gonna do post of the week. Okay, we're gonna go back and we're gonna do Post of the Week. I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 2: Who you think he's gonna win?
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, I'm into Jen Caitlin Kelsey, and I think Lexi's gonna win.
Speaker 1: Okay, you think Lexi's gonna win? So and you think that Daisy's gonna have her heartbroken?
Speaker 3: Oh tragic, tragical? Okay.
Speaker 2: Who he's gonna win? Dracula?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck?
Speaker 5: I don't know a lot, and I like Jerry's picks, but I'll go with Jess.
Speaker 3: Okay, villain? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, now you much?
Speaker 5: If you didn't let me watch twenty minutes of it, so keep that in mind, but not trying to.
Speaker 6: If you fuse, he does have chemistry with her.
Speaker 1: If you out stars as Dracula, you could be Jacula Jacula.
Speaker 3: That's a different movie's direct. I've on to sock my call. Do we have the underwear for you?
Speaker 4: It's like a wooden steak.
Speaker 5: I've got the pens coffin. That is the problems. It only comes out the nice.
Speaker 6: But you're making ardent pitdle Well, do the deck. You're gonna love it. I've got plenty of sodusts and hand shading.
Speaker 5: It smells awful, but it's mind only effective confidence hell under protype.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so do you think Jess is gonna win?
Speaker 3: Just to give an answer.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be the Bachelorette's.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, Daisy.
Speaker 5: If Daisy doesn't win, there is no doubt in my mind they're gonna go for the.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's gonna win, Katie? And who's gonna be Bachelorette?
Speaker 9: Daisy's gonna win?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Interesting, Look, I have.
Speaker 9: No idea who's gonna be Bachelorette? I have no because, like I.
Speaker 3: Pick what i'd say, Medina, but she ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 9: I don't know Rachel.
Speaker 1: Okay, great? Oh Rachel from Hawaii?
Speaker 3: Katie gruff? Katie is like I slept for some of it? Fuck? What do I know? Ye? What I afford to tell her? What are we doing a podcast about this? Bush? I don't think Joey's gonna make it because none of us are.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, doctor bernatda what do you think it's gonna win?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be Bachelorette?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: I'm at Lexi And then for winning Sorry, and then Daisy for Bachelor or Rachel.
Speaker 1: I could go either with I'm gonna I'm gonna go Lexi and then I'm gonna go Dais. I think they're gonna do day Z. Okay, you guys tweet the week. Okay, so if you guys want to post to us, we have. We've changed it for Twitter the Week because we don't want to force you guys to be on Twitter. So if you want to be on Twitter, stay on Twitter. If you want to go to threads, go to threads. On threads. Doctor Bannana's thing is at selling hose a h O S s n I e h. And then do hashtag w y A t R do it.
Speaker 10: By midnight the night midnight PST the whatever those showers.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then on Instagram and then on Twitter you can tag both of us at Arta marine M y R I N and at annajose h O S s N I e H. And I want to give a shout out to our Queen Julie because whoever's gonna win is gonna win a sleep Crown and she's been so generous with the people. And if you want to get your own Sleep Crown, it is sleep Crown dot com backslash w y t R and the code is XO XO Garrets. Tell Jerry about the sleep Crow, Jerry, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you like great sleep through a sleep I love sleeping.
Speaker 1: Portal.
Speaker 3: What they've come up with is something they call the nose gap technology. That's all I'll say.
Speaker 5: But it's like a sleeping mask banged a pillow and it'll lay on your face.
Speaker 3: That came out right.
Speaker 1: It's literally like a it's like a weighted blanket meets a sleeping mask meets a pillow.
Speaker 6: But I like, you're gonna suffocate whatever.
Speaker 1: Technology and then you and then it goes.
Speaker 3: To the man who came up with the.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is called waterboarding.
Speaker 1: No, it's light and it's something that also goes around your ears and your eyes and it gives you pressure.
Speaker 3: And an angel's kissing your phone.
Speaker 4: It's literally like, sure, how many eyes does the angel have?
Speaker 3: Well in the heaven of blind angels? One winged? Fuck? Hold on, it'll come to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Okay, here we go. Here's how we're gonna narrow it down to two. Okay, so our first one, I'm gonna put it in Gore, we go watch out for your water.
Speaker 2: Watch out for your water, Watch out for your water.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I enjoy your comedy. Stop this is.
Speaker 1: Low equipment, non chalant launch a not oyster is our first tweet from this person. I don't know if Maria will settle in on the right side of history, but I'll do what I gotta do to see that cigar Dad at Hometowns. Yes, agree to agree. Agreed to agree Lauren J and Johnson Lord's by l I J. First rule of Bachelor Nation. Never admit you have a birthday, and never order a cake. It wasn't technically a birthday, but you know what, that's okay, we have b f at What a fun sexy time.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Maria is the only person I know who puts a bra on to feel more comfortable. That's true, That's that's actually wow wow preparing This is from Lavender Hayes. Can't believe that producers paid Michael Bolton and booked him for a fake wedding. Yeah, I mean they had a real wedding, Okay, Lavender Hayes. Jesse is the best man. Guess he's permanently demoted from the officiate since Susan Jenner's on the job, all right, Susan Job and the Watcher at Tellytobby uh Maria's idea of a comfortable outfit, and then this is the photo that she put. This is the comfortable House. It's like a.
Speaker 2: Sexy angel wing Victoria's secret.
Speaker 9: I mean really her comfortable.
Speaker 1: It was all right. And then our final one Lauren Jean Johnson. It works by L J. Daisy with my co clear implant. I have a hard time hearing in crowded noisy spaces. Producers great so a noisy helicopter and a musical festival. It is all right. So I would say, which two do you like? Do we like the photo?
Speaker 3: I like the last yeah?
Speaker 1: The last two okay yeah? Or bra on okay all right, so we're gonna do the last two. The Watcher at Telly Tobo Maria's idea, have a comfortable outfit and it's like a sexy Victoria angel devil. And then we have Lauren Jean Johnson. It works by L I J. Daisy with my co clear imprint. I have a hard time hearing in crowded noisy spaces. Producers great as a so a noisy helicopter ride and a musical festival. It is Sexy Angel or Music Festival, Gareth Music Festival, Doctor B.
Speaker 10: I want to go Sexy Angel.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go sexy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, guess what I'm gonna go sexy? A funny it's a really funny photo. Uh So you are the winner the watcher at Telly Tabo email if you're mailing address for your dream of your Marie's idea, have a couple of outfits. You are the best. Thank you so much. What would you like to promote?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I'm meaningless in my life sucks.
Speaker 1: Guess what I was on after midnight? You can watch it now on Paramount Plus. And you can also watch my movie step Aside is on Amazon.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you want to see me just stand up, you can go to Gere Thrills dot com. Will be in Las Vegas, Salt Lake, Denver, Wichita, de West, Des Moines, Kansas City, Tulsa, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, at New Orleans, Madison, West Bend, Chicago, Cleveland, Huntsville, and more.
Speaker 1: Cheaper. That's a lot, that's a lot. Well, I'm excited for your new show. We're here to help do you have, Like, what kind of problems do people have?
Speaker 3: Oh? Tons?
Speaker 5: I mean they call with the craziest ship. You know, people who have boyfriends who don't wipe their asses, people who everyone at work thinks they're gay and because they get an upside, they can't talk, they can't undo it.
Speaker 3: Wow, a lot of idea.
Speaker 5: A lot of people have needed pitches for names or proposal issues.
Speaker 3: Uh that's fun. Yeah, tons of shit.
Speaker 1: Do you talk to them live on the phone or do they call in and then you two guys talk about No.
Speaker 3: They call him live, so that's fine, Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: And how can people call in?
Speaker 5: And then I'll you can send an email to uh here to help at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: That's really to say.
Speaker 5: When I go on the road for a stamp, so many people from who love your show.
Speaker 3: After the show, I mean we've missed you.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean you're so fun. This was a fun I mean, Jerry had to run to me you and I truly I curate the podcast like dinner parties. And it's always like at first when people like because I think people also get into us to their late to the highway and it's a little bit like who's this at first, you know, but I I had a feeling that I felt like these two ding dogs were really good.
Speaker 2: This was a really fun comba.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it was one of the most instant chemistry that we've ever had.
Speaker 3: First at the first seven Died Died.
Speaker 1: She Withdina, She's on her little blanket.
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, it's so nice to have you back.
Speaker 10: This was a great episode.
Speaker 1: Come back to you know what, and we need to tell let's let's like put our heads together after this for five minutes, because I do want to do that, Sandy. I want to do a San Diego show with the Bros. And then I want to do a show again at the Bellhouse. We want to go down to this because Okay, so we had braidon on at our live show in San Francisco and we loved him. It was actually great. So it would be so fun to do a bro live show. Would you do that with us?
Speaker 2: Like a Sunday?
Speaker 1: What days? What day do you come back?
Speaker 3: Generally days are you gone for like weeks?
Speaker 1: Now, we'll look at your calendar. All right, Katie, what would you like to promote Queen as always?
Speaker 7: Please go to your local shelter and the doctor foster a dog. La is like so full right now, like three dogs in each kennel. They desperately, desperately need.
Speaker 9: The doctors and fosters.
Speaker 7: So if you have the ability to open your home up to a dog, please do it.
Speaker 1: And I want to say when I go on tour, people come up and they show me photos of animals and they say they were literally inspired by you.
Speaker 2: I love that they for real. So there you go.
Speaker 1: And Doctor Banana and I have our Patreon going where we're doing. Uh, we're doing Winter House, We're doing Southern Charm both at the same time, and soon it's going to be Summer House again. Yes, we might need to do more episodes on I'll text you great, Okay, great, let's do it all right until next time. My name is Arta Marine. Think it's so much Get bye.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we're gonna get all up in you tonight. It feels so good.
Speaker 1: I've just got one little bushinger.
Speaker 8: Where you re accept this roll? Listen to your world who never accept these Rollsten to your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? Rose is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows,