Speaker 1: The nick A Gliser Podcast.
Speaker 2: Niki Glaser pos tears Nikki.
Speaker 3: Hello here I am. It's the Nicky Glaizer Podcast. Welcome to the show. I'm here, so is Anya, Brian Frangie and Noah.
Speaker 1: Hi guys.
Speaker 3: This morning, I was just trying to look up. I'm like running out of clothes here in La I only brought enough. I brought like a normal amount. I didn't go overboard, and I'm tired of my outfits. And this is why I always overpack, is because I like options and I don't have them right now. And I realize I don't dress cute anymore. There's no effort put in my outfits. Do you ever realize where you're like, oh, I'm giving up kind of like it's like almost like soothing to me where I go, Oh my god. Like when I used to go to shows in Hollywood, I would be like, who am I going to run into? Who am I gonna see? Who's gonna see me? I gotta look good, I might like, I don't know if there's just something in my brain that shut off, that's like it does not matter I am with someone like I don't know if it was about being like wanting to attract a mate potentially, but there's no thought that goes into looking desirable anymore. And it's really nice where you go, oh my god, Like I didn't. I left the house without thinking. I forgot my makeup. Like I was like, I'll do it in the car, but then I forgot it, and I go, oh, well, I guess I got to stop at CVS and get a mass scara at least. But like, that used to be a big part of my life was making sure I looked cute. And as Sarah Lina says on the Girl's Chat, Girls, the longer girls take ready, the less interesting they are, and she's always found a correlation between those two, which I fucking love. But I feel like I'm the most interesting ever now because I just don't I don't put I'm like a guy, feel like I put as much effort in as a man.
Speaker 4: And you definitely have some makeup on today. I was gonna remark on how lovely you look or is that just natural?
Speaker 1: All I did?
Speaker 3: Well, my hair is curled from being on set yesterday, so someone did this, but I slept on it, so I just brushed through it, and then I have eyebrows. I just put some gel on. That's like, but I also died them yesterday, so they're darker. And then I just put my mascar on and then I put a a A. You put mascar on the bottom tinted, Yeah, yes I did.
Speaker 1: I always had. I put on a.
Speaker 4: Permanent tattooed eyebrows. I saw this a few times. What do you any microp love them?
Speaker 2: Really? I've seen it just looks weird.
Speaker 1: Is this twenty fifteen?
Speaker 4: No, I've seen this doesn't look good.
Speaker 5: You can get your entire makeup tattooed onto your face.
Speaker 6: Now, just never to put black pigment because that turns what I yeah, that's what I've seen.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not.
Speaker 3: I was actually going to bring this up. It's so funny you said that micro blitting was the sensation in like twenty eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: It like was crazy, everyone was doing it. I made an appointment.
Speaker 3: I got nervous before it and canceled it, thank god, because there is a subredit dedicated to micro blade removal. All these girls that are just regretting it now, kind of like gauged ears, where that trend was happening back in the day, And I go, these people are not gonna want these holes in their fucking ears for the rest of their lives. These people are in their twenties, don't they play on living a little bit longer. But yeah, so people are having it removed and there's a way to get it out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was having this about my Veneers the other day.
Speaker 1: I got a little irritation the.
Speaker 4: Other day and I'm just like, are you fucking kidding me? It has been here's my rant. It has been four months since I've gotten these fucking Veneers. I know they look nice and everything, but I'm still not happy with them. I still feel like every time I look in the mirror, I'm like, oh ho, I'm funny, Like they just don't feel right. They're always I have to floss three or four or sometimes five times a day, use a sensitive toothpaste, sensitive fucking wash. I'm just like, I'm spending at least thirty minutes a day on dental care. That's it, Like thirty minutes, dude.
Speaker 2: It is insane.
Speaker 4: I mean, now the pain is gone, but like four months in this is normal. I want to go see the Kardashians guy in LA I actually looked him up. I think Carlisle has seen him. But I just want someone to be like, I mean, I don't want this. I have a fear that he's going to look in my mouth.
Speaker 1: And be like, Jesus Christ, what did they do?
Speaker 4: What did they do?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or I want someone to be like, this is great, You're fine, this is normal.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Every time you go to a new doctor, or if you go to a every time you go to a new thing on the care stylist, a doctor, a dentists, they always start with, holy shit, you really got fleeced on this one. A contractor, they go into your bathroom, they go like Jesus Christ, like this is a Greg Warren bit that when the contract is the new contractor comes in, they go, whow they really fuck. I can't believe they got away. They should be in prison from what they did to your bathroom. That's what you want the dentist to say about your vantine.
Speaker 1: That's why I love my current hair and makeup.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: I got my hair done and it's been My lady was just had a baby. I texted her on the day. She was like, I just gave birth an hour ago, so I can't do it this week. And I was like, oh my god, thank you for like, actually I just liked that. She was like, yeah, I just had a baby. But she wasn't like we welcomed Michelle Lenee into the world seven ounces.
Speaker 1: She was just like, I just had a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I can't do your hair like still professional, not that you can't announce your baby. It's fine. It's a huge accomplishment that everyone's done that exists. But but you I was just like, oh, I just had a baby today. Can someone else do it?
Speaker 1: What was that, Brian?
Speaker 5: We've all done it too. Every man and woman alive has participated in childbirth.
Speaker 3: Well, I just was thinking the other day when women are like, I'm a mother, it's special. I'm like, literally every person you see walking around there's someone that had them. So it's maybe the most ununique thing ever. Like for every person you see at a baseball stadium, like thousands.
Speaker 1: Of people, there's women going.
Speaker 3: And like biting onto a piece of bark or whatever they used to do, Like it's it's it's very special if you do it, but it's not that special. It's it's done more than most of the things you do in your life that make you unique. Like most of the things you do in your life. Motherhood will not be the most unique thing you do.
Speaker 5: Credit to the give some credit to the baby also, because the baby and you know, we've got to crawl.
Speaker 2: Through that thing.
Speaker 6: I choose to do it.
Speaker 5: You gotta call through it and get our and it's it's traumatic for the baby. Then you gotta get your whole baby and snipped. And then if you're your dick cut up, you know, not.
Speaker 3: Just a jew like my sister and brother in law, I go, you're gonna take this baby who has just been through the most traumatic thing of its entire life, and it's screaming wildly, has no idea what these lights are, is so freaked out. Now it's in like a little incubator. So now it's like not near anyone, and you're gonna take it. And the next place you're gonna take it, you're gonna chop off.
Speaker 1: It's dick.
Speaker 3: And even if you numb it, there's a needle that goes into numbing it. So that's gonna hurt. Like, why are we hurting babies right away? I've been on this rant before about circumcision. I really don't believe in it. I think you should get it done later if you want it, it should be a choice later to with.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I just think it's too I think that causes like inside, that causes trauma. But what do I know.
Speaker 1: I truly don't know anything.
Speaker 5: I'm glad my parents did it when I didn't know what was going on, because I don't think i'd want to.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: But you might be fucked up now for some reason because you had that trauma that you don't know about.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Like you think that you want it, but you might be suffering in some way right now because your body remembers. The first thing I did on the first day I was alive was have my dick cut?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: How far is it from what is it FGM or whatever? Female genital mutilation? Like, how far is it from claric?
Speaker 5: Very far? Very fun?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're cutting off the hood, they're not cutting I had.
Speaker 6: A friend who did it when he was I think he was thirty five, and he just like constantly got infections and stuff and that's why he had to do it later in life. And my god, he couldn't masturbate for thirty days and finally after it healed, he masturbated it like and when he came.
Speaker 1: Like it just like shot up on the become a scab so much. Was it like a little babie scab that flew off and hit his dog in the eye.
Speaker 3: My friend Darren, that's so funny. Well, and you know what, I understand why they did what everyone goes. It doesn't have to get infected if you just clean it. But everyone's like, but these are boys, like, we'll leave the clatoral hoods on. Women seem to know how to use some soap. Men are just you know, like, no, no, I'm not trying to be one of these women. That shit's on men is like they're all disgusting. But based on my experience on F Boy Island and then our next show, F Girl Island, the girls quarters and the boys quarters are very different places for the cleaning crew from what I've heard. And I know these are f boys, but half of them are nice guys that uh you know, had good moms and good parents. Are probably cleaned up for them.
Speaker 1: Is it dirty? Is it dirt versus being disorganized like in that way?
Speaker 3: Oh, I wonder I'll ask that because I think you know, I've met boys and girls all over the spectrum of dirty. Like there are some dirty girls we know, like stinky stinks, and then there's like me, I'm disorganized, but and I can be a little dirty. I'm not gonna gonna lie. I can get a little gross. But it's uh, I think, men, I've found the thing. I don't understand when someone's dirty and they don't know it and they just like invite people over their house.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this before, I think, but like you.
Speaker 3: Go over to someone's house, if someone goes, oh my god, I'm so sorry, I just just have to grow in and grab my jacket. You can come in if you want, but it's disgusting and I'd rather you not. And someone goes, oh, come in. If that person's disgusted by what that person sees, that's their fault because they were warned about it. This person's self aware. You can be disgusting if you're self aware. If you invite someone over and your house is gross and you don't comment on it or say something, it's so ironic because most of the times people comment on the house is a mess. It's immaculate. You know, we all know that person that's like, oh, I should have straightened, and you're like, this would be a really good day for me if my house looks like this, Like this is so yeah. I just don't get what self awareness is something that people lack so much, but I wanted to say so. My hair girl was just was like, oh, I just you know, uh, shit out a baby. I can't do your hair. I'll give you to someone else. And this girl kind of fried my hair. She did a good job, like it looks good, but it's been just getting tangled every single day since and it's just dry. And my hair and makeup girl that I use every day regularly, who did not do my hair, she just does my hair for day jobs. She I was like, it's just not been the same since it's constantly getting tangled and I'm very tender headed.
Speaker 1: So she brushes it and I go and she's like, oh my god, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: And she feels so bad, and I'm like, ever since I went to that girl and this was her big opportunity to go, yeah, I've noticed, it's like she didn't do a good job. This isn't my fault that you're tender headed right now, but she didn't. She's a nice person.
Speaker 1: She was just like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think maybe since then, I've noticed that you've been a little bit more sensitive. But it looks good. Like she had every opportunity to throw under the bus. And that's why I love Leah Oakley is like she my girl is that she I gave her opportunity to shit on someone I kind of wanted her to. She didn't take it, and that is so rare because everyone loves to throw someone else under the bus, including me. It feels good when you come in and you're like, oh, yeah, that person didn't.
Speaker 1: Know what they were doing.
Speaker 4: I got this. I had a nice I had the dentist in California look at my teeth when they were temporary veneers, and she was like, they did a good job.
Speaker 2: This looks great to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, thank god, but there's something in my personality where I have to keep picking at a scab over and over. So it's like now it's been a couple months, and I'm like, but what about now? What would someone say now.
Speaker 3: Like maybe maybe these permanent veneers are your teeth like a constant before you got them fixed, because I didn't remember you commenting on your teeth a lot before you the kind of just happened.
Speaker 4: Now they're sensitive, Okay, so I can't enjoy a drink without being like, oh, like it's sensitive cold sensitive.
Speaker 2: I'm like many times in the day, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Aware of my fucking nerves where there is coming. God, it's common for me to feel sensitive about shit, like all be annoyed at noise or whatever. But I think anyone with this level, not anyone. I would say forty percent of people in my situation would be annoyed to and the rest of them would.
Speaker 3: Even Do you read about it online? Do other people have they report the same stuff? Yeah, but then I'll google like after I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people say for months and months, but then it's horror stories of like you know, if you google veniers like the seventh thing or something.
Speaker 2: Is like can I undo this?
Speaker 1: Like can I go back?
Speaker 2: Regret?
Speaker 5: So yeah, the most streme you could take the veneers off and then get root canals on both those teeth and then put veneers back on.
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, I think that that's something I thought of. But that's so intense.
Speaker 2: Wow, a big deal. Christ, isn't that when they take us out?
Speaker 3: No elective elective makes you feel like, why did I do this to myself? It's my fault, But it isn't because you did it. Plan on this and there's no free will and we're back, and we're back.
Speaker 1: There isn't. It's you know, you didn't plan on wanting Veneers, even though you feel like you chose them.
Speaker 3: It's an illusion. The self is an illusion. I want to get a brow lift so bad and I want to find a time to schedule it. I think I'm gonna do it right after my special too, But I'm also like, I don't. I'm scared of complications, Like I'm scared of a little shit, like I don't. I can honestly, headphones are the greatest way to show Yeah, that's it tiny, And I want to maybe do a little a slight bletheroplasty, which is like having this skin just removed a little bit, not to the point that like I know women who have had blethroopolasties and it looks fucking nuts. I want one that people don't even you would never notice. And I know that's like, well, what's the point of doing it because it's so slight. But when I go like this, if you watch on YouTube, this I know, it looks a little bit like whoa, Like I'm doing a racist thing, But it's not like this.
Speaker 2: Where are you saying Japanese?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably it looks like, well, can we not acknowledge that Asian people have eyes that are different than ours anymore?
Speaker 1: Is that not a thing that we we have to pretend like that isn't a thing?
Speaker 3: So yeah, like you can just see if I guess whenever I like this, I'm always like, oh my god, I look so good. When I'm just bummed out, you know, when I'm like holding my face like, oh god, I'm so tired of life, this side of my face that's tired of life looks awesome.
Speaker 6: The other side looks tired of life. Is that the fox lift? Isn't it called like a fox eye lift?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: I think maybe that's a type of browlift. But yeah, what I would do is a browlift. And I want to go to doctor Diamond, but even just to see him as a thousand dollars that will then go towards your surgery. But if you don't decide to do it, you've just wasted a thousand dollars to go talk to this guy for literally ten minutes. I'm guessing at the most he's going to spend with you maybe three. I've been to these celebrity doctors before, but he's he there's a girl whose face I really like, and I go, where do you go? And she told me and it was him, So yeah, I I I don't know, but I'm worried that I'm just gonna be in pain for this really dumb and I'll go like, why did I do that? I just don't want my life to be filled with why did I do this? I could have just and but now there's Shirley's thereon there was this like headline that I shared on the girl's chat where she has not had face work done. But everyone there were a bunch of headlines based on these new pictures of her that said she had bad face work, and She's like, I didn't have bad face work.
Speaker 1: I've had none.
Speaker 3: So even if you don't have face work, people go, she had face work, but she got she did a group on, you know, and so you might as well just get it done because it's gonna they're gonna say you have bad face work anyway.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: So Charlie had no face work at all.
Speaker 1: No, as she stuck the one that was right out of my mouth. Brian, does lasers count his face work?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. That's that's still to me, even though they penetrate its topical. Yes, that counts. And I think she's filler in botox, but I'm thinking she has not undergone surgery.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. But we would have to check with Lori Hill l O r r y hill On on YouTube. But I checked, and I mean it was just probably one little headline.
Speaker 3: Somewhere and she decided to comment on it, and now it's a bigger thing, you know, the way Taylor Swift is used to make people have bigger headlines. Thank you to all the busties who sent me a clip of someone that I won't even mention.
Speaker 1: Because I was just like, I'm not even gonna give this a view. I know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: It's bringing up Taylor Swift so he gets clicks. It's genius. He's good at that stuff. But I was like, and people were like, but he says she's amazing, and I go, I don't give a fuck. Of course he does. He's not gonna say she's bad. This person's controversial, but they know better than that to like pick the most famous person and say something negative.
Speaker 1: If I wanted clicks, do you know what I would do?
Speaker 3: I would make Taylor Swift videos where I just you know I could do this because I actually have knowledge on Taylor Swift more than I went to one Eras concert because I got it for free from my agent, which is probably I really enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Your trivia, your Taylor Swift trivia. I listened to it last night. It was so funny and so cute. You are on Chris's radio show and you aced that trivia challenge.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that I would be good on so many of them. We'll talk about it when we get back from break.
Speaker 1: We have to go to break right now. Thank you for listening to that. Anya.
Speaker 3: It's on the Courtney Show podcast if you want to check it out. And the title of the episode is Nicky's does a Taylor Swift Quiz And it's about three fourths of the way through the show if you want to hear it.
Speaker 1: But we'll be back after this.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yesterday I called into a Peorio radio station and Chris's radio station. I booked them both on the same day because I'd wake up at six because I'm on the West coast and they they in the Central and promoting my shows September fifteenth in Chicago, September sixteenth in Peoria, and then the list goes on and on, and I'm on tour all fall along and leading to a special taping and then then some so please check out those dates and come out to see me. But I yeah, I U called into Chris's show and he quizzed me on Taylor Swift and yeah, it was really fun. I only got I got one lyric wrong, which I'm gonna do. So people were like, you got something wrong, and I'm like, yeah, she has like a thousand songs and that's not an exaggeration, and I don't know all of them, because when I know her songs, I know them. There's no just like I've either never listened to a song or I know all of it. So there's some of her songs I literally have never listened to because I'm not ready to commit to memorizing it.
Speaker 1: But I did know her part favor, like.
Speaker 4: What are her parents' names? And you're and You're like, I don't know this. I don't know and then you're like Scott and he's like yes, and you're like, but I don't know our mom Sam, and he's like, I'll give you a hint of one letter. And then immediately you ginished like Andrea or Swathing right, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I was very conscious that was all.
Speaker 3: Yes, it does I consume. I mean my Instagram, it's only Taylor Swift every single video. It's my friends don't show up anymore. It's just suggested it accounts like Tea Swift.
Speaker 5: I don't see my friends, I don't see my family. I'm struggling at work because everything is Taylor Swift. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 6: I just tell you. I wasn't sure if I should send this to you, Nikki, because I was like, I guess, like, when I see Taylor Swift stuff now in my Instagram feed, I really want to send it to you, but sometimes I think it would be punishing you because you like already know about it. But the other day I saw a video of Taylor Swift covering eminem and at first I was reluctant to press it. Oh, okay, I'll finance you. I don't think it's AI was me a video of her. It was her in concert, I guess, just like doing a cover of Lose Yourself and she was my jod I've never seen that. Oh and she sounded so good unless I fell for Ai, but I'm pretty sure, so I don't think you did.
Speaker 1: That sounds like something.
Speaker 3: I would say that swift besties are constantly sending me swifty stuff, and I would say fifty percent of the time I haven't seen it, So I would say, keep sending that stuff where whether it's like people in the stands doing funny things. Most of the security guard dances I've seen where it's like, oh, this person got a job just so they could see aristur it. It's like an old man like dancing to her. I've seen that stuff. But beyond that, there is so much content out there. I don't watch all of it. So I would love for people to send me funny stuff they find or just yeh, Spade is constantly sending me Taylor Swift up. He sent me one of the funniest videos out there that they wouldn't have seen without him, and it's her doing. The knew he was a killer right before I saw like this dance. Uh baby, let the games, ready for it, and she's doing this. If you're swifty, you know what I'm talking about. She's doing the dance during aristur where she's like kind of bouncing back on both her feet, her legs are spread out and she's kind of.
Speaker 1: Baby, Let the games begin. Let the games.
Speaker 3: And then they took her and they put her in front of a soccer goal and it looks exactly like she's like trying to block as they're coming in, and then her little like image spins and kicks the ball.
Speaker 1: I said it to Chris.
Speaker 3: Because it was so funny, and he was like, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 3: So some stuff I'm like, thank god this bestie sent it. So yeah, keep that stuff coming.
Speaker 1: I always like it.
Speaker 3: And noeh, you had a question about browlifts before. Uh, like, I have a question. It's okay if you can.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yeah, I was gonna ask.
Speaker 6: The question was if you consider laser's face work because I am about to go for consultation.
Speaker 1: Ooh, your girl needs some maintenance.
Speaker 2: You've never had laser, Well, lasers, You're doing good.
Speaker 3: Aren't lasers too? Are they to tighten or to it's like to resurface your skin. It's like all outside everything.
Speaker 4: There's so many different types of lasers. I used to have all these broken capilarias along my face, and there's one called v beam that's really good. Just zapsimol. I used to have malasma or little sun spot. There's a really great laser for that. Fraxil is great to do like once a year. It just like resurfaces your whole face. I like Amy's joke about how you look the same six weeks later. But in my case, I found an old picture of my skin, like you know, of me ten years ago, before my very first laser facial, and I was like, damn, my skin looks better, way better now. So I would say two thumbs up for laser. Also, Nikki, I'm transitioning out of or hopefully out of botox and fillers. I don't want to do this anymore, and I'm just I'm going to see how I can do with just you know, uh, non invasive things as a I just don't It's such a waste of money. It doesn't last in my body, and I'm like, I don't. I think it looks weird to just do filler is so expensive. The last time I did it, I think it was like two thousand dollars and it was gone within six.
Speaker 1: Weeks I looked it. I always say it was the most expensive meal of my life.
Speaker 5: So true.
Speaker 4: I think about that every time they're doing it. I'm like, please, not preventative. Funny, So I'm doing more preventative stuff.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm doing a thing called micro what it's called, no, not micro needling, it's a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I feel.
Speaker 1: Machining.
Speaker 4: And I'm doing radio frequency, not radio frequency micro needling, which feels like a staple, going to.
Speaker 3: Just play it episodes into your face, Howard Stern. Yeah, I'm just radio frequency. Yeah, there's so this is the thing. There's too many things. It's overwhelming.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of microdosing, there's too many things for that too. My friends are like, my friend is now talking about getting doing sassafras tea rituals where you trip out. Then there's ayahuasca. Then there's the frog stuff, which I would never use because it harms frogs and that's not cool.
Speaker 1: And then and there's just too many.
Speaker 3: There's LSD, there's acid, which I know is LSD, there's just but there's some stuff that's just this is just acid. Then there's d MT. It's like there's then there's too many psychotherapies. There's talk therapy, there's ed m R, there's neuro neuro feedback where you hook your head up to little sensors.
Speaker 5: There's too much and this is a result of too much comfort. So we are too comfortable in our lives. And if we just if like people in the state of nature, did it need to get did it need to get all sorts of lasers and needles and therapies because we were too take the trail. We know it's because we're too Is he running away from tigers and lions and shit to worry about? Oh my god, am I slightly uncomfortable about? I go a specific thing? And I think that's partial. Yes, Why so many people are depressed in today's worlds because we're too comfortable. Maybe climate change is good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're you're not wrong, Like I don't think that's good. I mean it's just natural. Climate change is natural. That's even though it's brought on by unnatural things. The Earth is just trying to like eliminate a pest that's on it, that's killing it. So that's why it's heating up.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense. We all heard that.
Speaker 3: No, Brian, it's very explosive and that save that for our Intrusive Thoughts bonus episode from Big Money Players.
Speaker 1: If you go to Apple.
Speaker 5: Pipewis, Yes, yeah, I will go off on why climate change is good and in Intrusive Thoughts.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, this was a bestie wrote this to me. Shout out to Kelly. She heard me talking about Down syndrome kids because I've been watching the in Adults Young Adults down for Love on Netflix, which is about people with Down syndrome looking for love, and she said, Hi, Nikki, I heard you talking about Down syndrome on the pod and wanted to let you know. I have a ten year old son with Down syndrome, and you are exactly right. He has one little ball of love. He wants hugs all the time. He gets super excited about the little things. I'm talking joyous in all caps over the pizza guy delivering a pizza. And I think a lot of it is because of his intellectual delays. He just doesn't have all that bullshit swirling through his brain. He is just happy or sad or whatever. He's not running conversations and interactions through his head analyzing everything. He's truly living in the present moment. And there's something pretty beautiful about that, right. I never realized how beautiful simplicity is until I had him. Thanks for talking about it on the pod.
Speaker 1: Love you so.
Speaker 3: I love that because it's exactly what you're saying, Like, we are so bogged down by we're too comfortable or we're too you know, we just our brains are betraying us. They're too smart, you know, like sometimes it would be a little it would be nice to not be so intellectual, because I think the smartest people are the most depressed. And I'm not trying to toot my own horn by being like an I'm very, very depressed. I have a PhD and a passon. But people always go, why are comedians depressed? And I'm like, because comedians job, I think, I mean, who knows why really? But our job is to analyze things and look at things for what they really are and synthesize it to share it with you. And so you sit in your seat and go, oh my god, that's so true. I never thought of that so if we're constantly looking at the world and going like, what's the real what's really going on here?
Speaker 1: That's pretty depressing. And so it is a bummer.
Speaker 3: And sometimes I think that's why I like to smoke a little weed, or like, that's why I love drinking. Because I wanted to get stupid. I wanted to Let's get bit better. That was a song that we sang, Let's get you know the word I want to get that because yeah, that's right, it's you. I want to get it started saying instead of the R word.
Speaker 5: People were saying that after that song came out, people in like high school and stuff started saying, you're it started instead of the oh my god, damn getting it started on Todd.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: That feels like a nice little place to be with that word, because you know, it's like the Louis bit about what he says people say the N word and he just prefer they say it because you're like, well, now you're making me say it in my brain like you don't want to say it, but now I'm saying it.
Speaker 1: And the truth is I don't say it when I hear the.
Speaker 4: Or my god, have you guys seen the news. Sorry, Tracy Jordan, Tracy, what the fuck is the name? Tracy Morgan? Tracy Tracy Morgan Special.
Speaker 1: It is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: But he says the N word like five thousand times.
Speaker 4: It is the most offensive, misogynistic special, And we laughed so fucking hard.
Speaker 1: It is so good. I just have to recommend he gets it a little.
Speaker 3: It started, you know what I'm saying, Like he kind of like he's just like saying, it's free flow. There's no like worrying about how might I present this in a way that people can really I want people to think he's just up there having fun.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I uh, what was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This show Down for Love you guys got you guys gotta watch it. It's so fucking sweet. And I gotta say, what in my struggle for if I want kids, I think I want if I do eventually, I think Chris and I would be down.
Speaker 2: To adopt a down would be down.
Speaker 1: We'd be down.
Speaker 3: Down for adoption would be the our show that I'm gonna put. I'm going to build a show around it. Down for Adoption and we adopt a kid with Down syndrome. Because there's just so much even watching the show, and I know the show is just like not showing the really hard times, which you know with every kid there's hard times, but I think with kids with delays, it's definitely even harder. And I don't mean I would definitely know it's going to be harder than you think. You guys heard my right yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know, but I think that's probably where I would veer towards, is you know what's really challenging. I wanted kids like doing a good thing. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I have a friend in town here and his son is not he doesn't have Down syndrome, but he's specialties. He's like severely autistic and can't function on his own. And his dad is in his sixties and he's overweight, and I met him at the gym. He's trying to get healthy and in shape because his son relies on him. So the challenge for a lot of these parents is you know what is going to happen when I pass on? Who is going to take care of my child? Yeah? So I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's kind of now.
Speaker 3: That is a sad part of it, because I did say, you know, if you did, if you were the type of mom that wants to have a six year old lovey dovey sock like I guess six is where they kind of turn into brats. But like five year old boy, four year old boy that always wants to hug his mama, and his mom always goes, I don't know what happened. He used to be so cuddly. If you want that for a really long time, you gotta go downs.
Speaker 1: But go down to the river. You gotta go down.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm trying to be funny and I shouldn't be about this, but I think it's like you just have an adult child that has that kind of disposition. But that is the fear, is that they need someone to take care of them later on. That's why may I would only do it with Chris if we had a plan of action for that. But I would also say, here's my new this is my new fucking thing that I am a little upset about. I am very aware of many men who wait to have kids into their fifties, maybe sixties. They meet a young lady, they knock her up, They get to be old dads, and everyone gives them shit. You're not gonna be able to pick up your kid his graduation. I just combine two things. But you know what I'm saying, you're gonna be a wheelchair in his graduation. You can't pick him up when he's a toddler.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 3: People kind of let it go. We kind of go, well, he's got a young mom. You know, the kid's gonna be okay. He as an old dad. THEO Vaughn had an old dad. We talked about this before. It's kind of cultural acceptable. Yeah, the dad's gonna get a little shit, But it's not like verbodin right. Can you imagine if I was fifty seven and I said I want a kid now, and they go, well, you can't have one, lady, And I go, but why does this dude get to have one? Well, he has a young wife who had him one. Okay, well can I get a surrogate? Do you think they would let me, as a fifty seven year old woman, get a surrogate and adopt a baby?
Speaker 1: Do that Brett had?
Speaker 6: She gave him to birth to her son at age forty nine, Her and her wife had a baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm talking past the time I can give birth. Do you think someone can let me adopt a child at fifty seven years old. No, but I'm fifty seven, forty fifty seven.
Speaker 4: You can adopt, can't you? Or is it I know Diane Keaton adopted late. I want to say fifty, but she was probably in her forties.
Speaker 1: Often I feel fifty eight, fifty nine fifty set late?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: To make it make it even worse to adopt? Are you allowed to adopt a baby in your seventies? There's got to be a rule against that, Like, if you're seventy five, can you adopt a baby? California has no adoption age limit.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sure the grandma I'm down for love adopted her granddaughter, the one who lost you know, the mom died.
Speaker 1: So I have to have a bait.
Speaker 3: I have to have a girl first and then have her have a down syndrome kid, and then have my daughter die of brain cancer, and then I get her and then I can have a baby.
Speaker 1: When you're seventy.
Speaker 3: Well see this is I mean, I know it's you can do it, but I think it would be a little bit. This is the difference between being a mom and a dad. Like I want to be a dad. This seems like a sweet gig and I know I'm not the first comedian to ever say this. I'm not trying to like do a bit here. It's a little bit bitty, but being a dad it is. People go, do you and Chris want kids? And I go, I don't think us would be good to have kids, And people and I go, maybe if like we broke up and I met someone else like I could consider having kids with it, And they go, oh, that's then that means your relationship is bad. I'm like, you're not listening to me. My boyfriend, my lover, is a dad. He's got a dad energy. I would need a man who's got a mom energy in order for me to have kids because I want to be a dad. So I'm not I'm not saying if I broke up with Chris, I would, look, I desperately want a kid, so I got to find a guy that's like a mom energy. I'm saying the only reason it would seem like a good idea to me is if I found a mom type guy.
Speaker 2: I have a perfect answer for you. You need and you need a mom.
Speaker 4: You guys stay together, you adopt a kid or hire a mom, acquire a kid, and then you hire a mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just it's called a nanny.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but here's my thing about the nanny. I said it yesterday. I'd have to I would have to help up, I'd have to help out, and I'd be worried about just ye, the judgment of all the other women being like, well we didn't get a nanny, and I fuck those women.
Speaker 1: I don't know them, knock them up and give more kids, I say.
Speaker 5: Adoption facts that are okay, incredible here. Yeah, So California has no adoption age limit. There are several states that require the parent to be at least eighteen years old, which means that you can adopt when you're eighteen. There are several states that require parents to be at least twenty one years old. That means you can adopt when you're twenty one. There are some states, Georgia and Idaho only, that require you to be at least twenty five. I think they're more right, Like, I don't know why you would. I guess if I don't know, I'm not going to get into that. But there are states that require the parents to be at least ten years older than the adopted child. That means that if you're an eighteen year old. In California, you could potentially adopt ten year old. You could adopt an eight year old. You have to be at least ten years old. You could graduate high school and then immediately adopt an eight year old. Isn't that a little strange?
Speaker 1: I thought you had interesting facts to give.
Speaker 5: That's not interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you didn't say that. You didn't say the interesting part. You just hit facts that you could.
Speaker 5: Be years old and adopt an eight year old.
Speaker 3: Kids interesting sense? I picture like our mom sucks or my aunt sucks. She's died of a heroin overdose. I've already raised her kids as a seventeen year old girls, babysitting them a lot. They're ten. I'm a responsible person. I'm going to adopt them. That doesn't that's not too crazy to me. But but the thing about its interesting.
Speaker 4: A seventy year old in California could adopt or an eight year old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, private agencies that limit the adoption at forty They say there's a cutoff age of forty for many of the private agency.
Speaker 1: Ye dude, ye yeah, that's fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, thanks for that stat because that's like, well, of course it's in California. And by the way, for a mom who's forty is not old, I know, is such a weird cutoff.
Speaker 1: I don't like that at all. I did you guys have old parents or young parents?
Speaker 4: I would say my mom. My mom was thirty and then she had my sister at thirty seven.
Speaker 1: I guess in the that's kind of oh that's old for back then.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe older for then. Yeah, yeah, but I never.
Speaker 5: Felt like normal I need to. I still disagree about this eighteen year old adopting an eight year old thing, Like I know that the route of the example is always like you can't adopt, you can't rent a car until you're twenty five. So in the crest Country, you can adopt a kid at eighteen, you get a can you can't rent a car for to drive it to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Why is the car rental thing that's such a funny number, like it's the last thing you get before Social Security is long one.
Speaker 5: I think the problem is in all the other analogies we compare to the twenty five year old car rental. I think the problem is the car rental age.
Speaker 4: I mean, what if your is a parent of some adopted kids and you have to rent a car because you guys are like taking your trip. You can't do it for seven years.
Speaker 3: You can because I rented cars before twenty five. You got to use a credit card. You can't use your debit card, so to be you have to be twenty five to be able to use a debit card to rent a car. We'll be right back after this with more facts. Not interesting, Yeah, it was is it a blank? No, those were interesting facts.
Speaker 1: Bright.
Speaker 3: It didn't mean to make you feel bad about your facts. Even Brian really never feels bad exactly disagree that those doesn't feel bad. That's still you can kind of be insulting and he just goes and I go, Brian, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, and he goes, I don't have those, and not that you don't. Brian's personally it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still thinking about how yesterday or the other day, when you guys were having your debate on free will, how you were like, you're smarter than this. And he did not get insulted by you're smarter than this.
Speaker 3: No, No, because he because he knows he's smart, and so he doesn't like it'd be like me being like Anya, I hate your brown hair, and you just be like, well, that's not a thing I have. So I'm not going to get offended by this, I guess. And he just knows he's surreal color by bleaching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think that when someone insults my intelligence, I get offended because deep down I think I am kind of stupid or like if they insult like you're not funny, I go, I'm not sure about those things. But oh, I was gonna say yesterday, Brian, two of the girls that witnessed our fight, not fight, but our debate, that were in the room.
Speaker 1: They were here yesterday. You were not, Stacy says to me. NICKI so.
Speaker 3: And by the way, those girls did not say anything the entire time, right, They were just looking at each other, And anytime I referenced the how awful it was, they would laugh because so I knew they were listening, right, So.
Speaker 5: It was it was like when mom and dad are fighting or something and the.
Speaker 3: Kids were just like, I really it was triggered by doing that to someone. And I also was thinking, yesterday, I bet there is a recording of us doing that, because I bet one of them recorded it to be like, oh, I got to play this for my husband later to see what I put up with at work, like we probably could get recording of it. So Stacy was like, the thing you and Brian were talking about yesterday. By the way, these girls did not weigh in at all on the subject.
Speaker 1: They were out.
Speaker 3: They did not go like, I kind of see what you're saying. I didn't even know if they were actually listening until I actually made fun of it and then they laughed. But she goes, my husband wrote his PhD thesis about Sam Harris.
Speaker 1: Oh, and she was like, I don't know if it's PhD.
Speaker 3: But she was like, he wrote his doctorate these whatever, I don't know things because I'm not smart. Don't tell that to me because I'm insecure about it. But he she was like, yeah, he wrote a paper about how people that believe there's no free will versus people who are really into the Secret or stuff like that manifestation. People that read the Secret use you or use the word I and me and self a ton, whereas people who are really into the idea of no free will are much more about us or that, like, they don't use you, they don't use self because they're not selfish because they don't believe that they are a self. And so she was like, he did a whole paper on it. I'm like, send me that paper, and she goes, oh, he's obsessed with Sam Harris, and I was like, I cannot believe you were sitting well. I was like about to start crying when when Brian goes, I don't like the same Harris guy, and.
Speaker 1: I go, don't bring him into this.
Speaker 3: If you don't like him, it's because I'm not doing a good job of representing what he is.
Speaker 1: But she was sitting there all along, and her husband's a huge hair's head. I was so excited. So that happened yesterday. I wanted to update you about it, but I did not chime in.
Speaker 5: I guess it was just no chiming. I didn't want to bust into that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: She didn't know until she got home because she was like, no, I don't know. I mean, I have these people hanging out in my bedroom thirteen hours a day, so I would hope that I'm not that intimidating. I think other celebrities might kick people out, and I'm not trying to be like I'm a woman of the people, but I am and final thought, I am, you know what, because I get told all the ding dang time how nice I am to work with, how different I am than people to work with. And let me just say, I'm not that nice. I'm not that easy work with, as people in this fucking chat. No, sometimes I can be a little difficult, But compared to the nightmarish talent that is out there in the world, I am a dream because I get told it a lot. Because talent sucks. Your favorite celebrity probably sucks. We had a friend. I had a friend recently tell me about this girl and send a picture of her her IMDb and be like, do you guys know this girl? I just caught her screaming at a barista about how the coffee machine isn't cleaned and they need to clean it, screaming at fucking seven forty five in the morning. And she's like, I've never witnessed anything like it. This girl is so entitled, and I looked her up and what a cunt. I hate this girl so much. There is a part of me I don't want to get my friend fired, But if if my friend couldn't be traced to this, I would write her and say, who the fuck do you think you are? You little Nepo baby scum. You wouldn't be anywhere without your looks. You can't even act that good, as I've ranted about on this exact podcast before.
Speaker 1: You're not that talented.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: You're hot. That's all you have going for you.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to your fucking age and you have a little bit of just you have to reckon with the outside world because you're living in a dream world where you think you can yell at someone like this. I wanted to just write and go, you're a bad person, and on my account that has my little blue check mark, and go, you can't fucking hurt me.
Speaker 1: You have no power.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to be in movies. I don't want to be in TV shows. Your life can't affect mine. You're trash, You're a bad person, and I hope you die alone. I hate this girl. If you're celebrity who treats people with disrespect because you think you're somehow born with talent and that you're more special than other people, you should read Sam Harris's Free Will because you are nothing but lucky.
Speaker 1: You have no talent.
Speaker 3: You were just born with a brain that was good at memorizing lines. You were born with a godfather who is one of the most famous actors.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 3: That's all you were. That's all you were. And you're a bitch and you treat people badly because you.
Speaker 6: Are hot, and you're discussing very and protective of your friends because yesterday's conversation about running the light and your friend going up after this person and now your friend texting you about this like bitchy celebrity.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's my friend.
Speaker 3: It's just like people that have a job where they're a barista, Like she should be lucky.
Speaker 1: She's not a barista. No one wants to be a barist.
Speaker 3: Maybe some people do, and so much respect you if that's your passion and your cafe art is like your thing that you're into, because I know some people are, but most people don't want to be a fucking waitress. Okay, most people don't want to make twelve fifty an hour or whatever it is. So be nice and don't think that you're not them because you are a cooler person or a better person. You just got lucky that you have famous parents. And don't yell at this person. Who doesn't give a fuck about this coffee machine. She doesn't give a fuck about your coffee. She's just trying to get through the day and pay rent in this god forsake in town that's impossible to live in. That's the thing I read on an article about la They're gonna lose everyone here, crewe, because no one can afford to live here anymore. So Hollywood is going to stop making things like this. Town is slowly being drained of its production teams because they're not paid enough.
Speaker 1: They're not paid even actors aren't paid enough.
Speaker 5: As we know now, many other richer actors and producers are also leaving because the taxes are too high, So there's not gonna be any crew or rests.
Speaker 1: That's good, lawyer, say Lewis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm staying away from this girl, And I'm sorry to get so mad because I should just forgive her because she was not It's not her fault. She was born with a brain that treats people badly and parents who have taught her that, and she was born into luxury.
Speaker 1: And a rich family that she didn't have to learn that she does.
Speaker 3: She wasn't born with empathy, So again I should have compassion and feel sorry for which I do because I do think she's gonna dialone because I kind of hext her today.
Speaker 1: But did it make you mad when you read that?
Speaker 3: Noah? Like, does it fire you up when you hear these like fucking privileged, hot people treating people like yelling being Karens about stuff? And then okay here and then everyone worships this girl because she's pretty and she's like in vogue and like like you know, just sitting in a doorway taking a photo shoot where she looks cuddly and so kind and everyone's gonna go, oh my god, girl, I love you and they don't even know. That's why I hate actors, because you don't know who.
Speaker 1: They truly are. At least comedians are being themselves.
Speaker 3: It's not just that.
Speaker 1: So this is my take.
Speaker 6: Just working behind the scenes and working with you for so long is a blessing because you are not like these fucking people. And it's and it ranges from like nobody radio hosts to celebrities. These people, I guess they get some sort of like power trip from being on air and having fans and all that stuff. That's one thing, and then the other thing is when you're just like this high level celebrity. I think what I realize is that your whole, like reality shifts because everyone's placating to you. Everyone freaks out when they see you on the street. And when you have that every single day, it like warps who you are in real life. Yes, and that's what it's like. It's a disease they can't help but get. But I guess I mean, but there's no reason to be shitty to other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please send us videos of this shit next time you see it.
Speaker 2: That's audience.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you've had a bad encounter with celebrities, we please put some fuel on my fire because I really am going to point my career. I don't care about being in movies, so most people can't affect my life or like TV shows I kind of have. If I talked bad about a celebrity, and I'm not gonna say this girl's name because I I guess I'm a little scared because I'm only not saying it honestly because my friend I don't want her to get fired from her job, and they would just interrogate everyone who witnessed this. This girl would go I got a message about someone saying that I did this at this place. I wish I could just say a patron maybe recognized it, you know what I'm saying, Like I could just write to her and say I saw someone witness you be disgusting to another human being who like was operating a coffee machine that you didn't think was clean enough.
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are? You better watch out because you don't because I will run away from.
Speaker 2: Girls of Starbucks.
Speaker 4: Remember me, this is not an extra hot I was doing it for you, but we are trying to be yes that someone just submits a video of me being like, ah, this is not actually extra.
Speaker 1: Hot, not like they do it on the stone. That's even that tone isn't that good?
Speaker 3: Like that's but that's why I was like, let Anya do this because she can maybe kind of lay down that like I would go, I'm so sorry, this is so annoy Like I'd have to do a whole speech about like I know you guys hate people who do this, but this sucks, like I just and I'm not. It's not because I'm like such a good person. It's because I think I constantly remember that that could be me. Why can't people do that, like, just what if that was me? Like the simplest thing we've been learning since we were kids, of like put yourself in someone else's shoes. I feel like, I that's all you have to live by and then you're nicer everyone. But to say that my school, this girl could have had a duel, I've just got some bad news. Like the times that I've behaved a little bit like this in my life have been when I am low on sleep.
Speaker 1: I am really what was that, Brian, Sarry, you cut out and I just heard school?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what do you think I said? What do you think I said after school?
Speaker 1: I think all I heard was school.
Speaker 3: So I think you said it's like in school when you you're teacher, says Brian, Are you listening?
Speaker 1: And you go yes, and you yell at your teacher you're tired.
Speaker 5: No, I was saying that they know they should teach empathy in school. It should be a required course. It should be like math, science, history, empathy should be one of the courses that every child needs to learn.
Speaker 3: Yes, Finance, Yes it is, because that's what I did when I was a teacher for three months here in la at a Korean prep school. It was all Korean kids told this before, but they used to just always say gay pejoratively, and I was really fed up with it. And so one day we were supposed to like work on five paragraph essays or something, and I was like, can we just like take a second to talk about you guys always saying gay and why that's like not the coolest thing? And they were and I go, what do you think about gay people? Like, what do you think people choose to be gay? Like, let's say that you think you think gay is like an embarrassing thing to be Do you think people choose to be it? And they were like yeah, And I go, okay, well that's strange. Let's let's piece that apart. And then I use the David crossbit that he put out in an album probably from two thousand, which is like, why would someone choose to be something that makes them ostracized from possibly their family and makes them feel different? And I know people are always saying about trans like they just want attention, and maybe one in a thousand trans people is doing it for attention, But let's just let's let's go off of like the majority of people who are these things are probably like when they first find out are like, fuck, I just want to fit in. I don't want to stand out. This sucks, And these kids really got it. For whatever reason, I was able to communicate this point very cogently. And this one kid, Alexander, I'll never forget he was We were going through at the end of the semester and saying what we learned, and he announced to everyone, including the other faculty, that I learned that gay people being gay isn't a choice. I was like, oh my god, I changed. This kid is going into ninth grade and he that impacted him in a real way. And he was not a gay kid or so, you know, like he could have been what do I know, But he was more like a bully that was kind of setting the tone for everyone else. And so it was like a major moment for me that I got through to this kid about that. And that's all you kind of kind of do is like, do you think this person that I'm making fun of right now, who's you know, obese and getting on a plane and me being like, oh, I hope they don't sit next to me. Oh god, do you think they want to feel that way? Well, then stop eating.
Speaker 1: Do you think they don't you.
Speaker 3: Think they would if they could. Maybe it's something that's a little out of their control. But I can stop eating. Do you think maybe you might have a different brain and a different upbringing than they did that gave you a sense of control over something that they don't have.
Speaker 1: Could that be.
Speaker 3: Like just run it through that kind of thing? And I'm not good at this all the time. There are times are I get so frustrated with people and I'm like, why that girl I just got mad at. I was able to turn it around and say, actually, maybe she just grew up without empathy and super hot and no one at like Noah said, no one. She's never had to work at a coffee shop, She's never had to have empathy, So how do I expect her to have it?
Speaker 1: Why am I mad?
Speaker 3: But I just think that it doesn't take that much because and I just still don't understand why people still get work in this town after they've been so horrible. I heard a story recently about a guy who was so fucking horrible on set that people were getting panic attacks to even go in and like ask his lunchevy Weinstein, right, I know know someone's currently around that is just everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Some people love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wish there was a place like Desmis instead of them being like, guess who's dating this person from the Netflix show this summer? I turn pretty like, where can we just go and say all the horrible things celebrities have done?
Speaker 1: And sometimes they have that stuff, but it seems like almost made ups.
Speaker 3: That's what I want is just a dump for people to say this person's an asshole, because industry knows. The Ellen stuff was going around decade or more a decade or more before we all it went.
Speaker 1: Across the nation.
Speaker 5: You want an anonymous posting board where you can kind of grade actors on their kindness, like you to have that. There's a website that's like teaching rates dot com and then students can my professor and I get rate my professor. So if a certain or producer or director gets a bad enough rating, then it needs to be investigated by the CIA.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that. Actually a shot article.
Speaker 5: What potentially they should be kicked out of the country and sent to work in a labor camp from on an oil rig.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I mean every industry has just disgusting people. People get in how many people just like hate their bosses. Bosses are terrible. You almost don't want to be a boss because bosses are so connotated with being terrible people.
Speaker 1: Because that power we got to go.
Speaker 3: But I was gonna say there was an article I came across recently that said what Taylor Swift can teach the industry about kindness and her giving one hundred thousand dollars to everyone on her tour. She gives away a lot of her money, and I know she makes billions, so it doesn't matter, but there I really haven't heard stories about her being unkind almost ever, and maybe she does a good job of covering them up with her PR team, But I do think that there are other people on tours right now, being like, man, I wish I would have been on Era's tour because these tours all take hundreds of people and they're such hard work. Can you imagine if you were on another tour and you heard that they everyone on her tour got a hundred thousand dollars shack because that's just not done.
Speaker 1: People are greedy with their money, greedy and uh. And I think anytime she gets slacked or being like.
Speaker 3: When when I would love to hear one oh when they said I've heard, I'm no, they don't exist.
Speaker 2: Those people have been executed. I mean, have you have you ever heard one? You're the queen of TS trivia?
Speaker 1: No, I really haven't.
Speaker 3: I think there's been some times where people have told me something that I didn't even want to know, because it's like, that's not like information I should be privy to.
Speaker 1: Like even me, I can be.
Speaker 3: I can be nasty sometimes because I'm an a bad mood, or I can I've made fun of a friend who I didn't know was extremely sensitive to what I was doing, and I ended up hurting their feelings without knowing it. So I think there's been maybe moments like that for her, because who who out there has not hurt someone in their life?
Speaker 1: But no, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know that said that, Taylor Swift threw a recyclable up in a regular garbage.
Speaker 1: She would never. She would never. All right, guys, thank you so much for listening to the show.
Speaker 2: We got to go.
Speaker 3: We will be here next week. Don't be cut and just be nice other people shoot try them on