Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much everybody for be in here. I hope you had a good weekend.
Speaker 1: A couple of notes that I had made Amy brought up and I said, hey, we're going on the air, so I had to cut it off.
Speaker 3: But you were inquiring about that's right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went around my neck the gold whistle. I said, is it real gold? Is? Really? But why you bought it? Bought a real gold whistle? Well, because real gold is very expensive. I can't I.
Speaker 3: Won't ever take a looxi Lexie. Let's say on right the top. Okay, Bobby, thank you? Real gold. It says the name of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is you? You bought a real gold whistle and you engraved your name on it?
Speaker 3: Sort of What do you think happened?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking someone gave you that, like a jeweler.
Speaker 3: Interesting, a jeweler friend.
Speaker 4: That listens to twenty five whistles, because you'll have a whistle and you blow the whistle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we used to have this plastic one, right, but we don't use that anymore.
Speaker 3: But you're close.
Speaker 4: You ordered it, bought it, and they're like, oh, let's engrave it for fun.
Speaker 3: You're closer.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well it's about all I got.
Speaker 1: We finished our second season of twenty five whistles, so I bought everybody on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh it took forever a gold whistle, and then their.
Speaker 4: Names are engraved on the whistles. Wow.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool in a nice box and stuff. I didn't think you're gonna wear it though, Like that's a cool idea.
Speaker 1: That these changes. So I didn't get like a normal chain. I got these lanyards because they're.
Speaker 4: Like really long.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's like a whistle lanyard. It's like a bronze lanyard. You don't want to get gold because it'll break. You're gonna get a neck lece you get gold.
Speaker 3: But I also have you guys as bronze lanyards. Oh just like that. Yeah. Oh well I'm wearing it. I mean yeah. So like when I met Bob Mary's son Damien, they all travel like in a family, right, and they all have this ring that's the same and it resembles the Bob Marley symbol, the Lion of Zion, and so like, this is our symbol, dude, wherever we go. We got the whistle they know.
Speaker 1: I wore an end of the game on Saturday Darksas basketball game and Kaitlyn's like, they're not gonna let you wear a whistle end of the game, and I was like, why not.
Speaker 4: It's gold because you could blow a whistle and it'd be.
Speaker 3: Confounding, but we wouldn't bring that that well. I tucked it into my shirt and then as soon as I said down, I pulled it out. Did you ever blow it?
Speaker 1: But the ref I I've never had seats as good as I had this time. I've sat on the court before, but never like right close to the middle, and Kaitlyn's dad was there and I had really good seats. But one of the coaches. I texted the head coach us I was like, Hey, I'm coming. I'm coming to the game. If we win, I'm going to stop by after the game and say hi. If we lose, I'm not coming back because nobody wants to hang out after a loss, myself included. And so one of the other coaches didn't hit me up and was like, hey, I where are you sitting And I said, like a second row and he's like, I have a pair of course. I that haven't been used, do you want them? I was like yeah. So as soon as we got there, he met me with them and we sat on the front. It was awesome, best seats ever. But the refs almost run us over every time. And if you stick your foot out even an inch, I could see where definitely you trip referee.
Speaker 3: So what's the rule? Like, can you have drinks down there?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 1: Even the standing up roll is weird because you can't stand up really if the ball is on your side, if they're in the middle of a play.
Speaker 3: There were times where I would go like, oh and stand up.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh shit, if they like hit a three on our side, I would stand out because they were going the other way.
Speaker 4: After I would be so nervous that I would spill my drink or something and go all court.
Speaker 3: And that happens. I guess it didn't happen this game. Mike said he saw my head. I didn't eve think about that part of it. How is my head? Thank you on TV? I guess on TV?
Speaker 1: I sent my Yeah, yeah, so I sent Mike the information where we were kind of sitting and then I was on the bottom of the TV.
Speaker 3: When you get up at all, like to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as long as yes, as long as they're not playing right by you. If on the other side of the court, you can then go.
Speaker 3: I don't know the rule. I just was watching people around me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so when they would go to the other side, I guess people whose normal tickets were there, they would get up and go so cool.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. It was the closest and you it's so intense, like you're like, get a rebound, but these guys are like so physical just getting as simple rebound. But yeah, we did that.
Speaker 1: It was fun and it was cool to take my father in law of that game because his first get hit. That was his first game and it's like, yeah, no, flex to just get us in the middle.
Speaker 3: I didn't. That wasn't really what I yeah, it was just lucky.
Speaker 1: Then we went back after into the locker room like right with the team, which again I just was gonna say, I had a mess after the game.
Speaker 3: Wasn't gonna go right then.
Speaker 1: But then we were in there for the little speech afterward and the guy that we had too much access with our our sports show video show. He scored forty two points, the career high for him and highest for a long time for anybody.
Speaker 4: How many total points are in the game?
Speaker 3: Eighty something?
Speaker 4: Oh dang half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just killing it.
Speaker 1: So I went back and took a picture holding forty two up with their hands, which I thought was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: It was cool just because he was. I just was like, that was your idea? Forty two? Yeah? Nice? I was like, what up? He's like, what up? My guy?
Speaker 4: I was like, that's cool.
Speaker 3: You haven't count. Then we went right over to the softball game, had a good time there.
Speaker 1: Speaking of ball, you know, I do those they call him breaks, I've done them far less I did. I got into it a little bit this weekend. But I go to the dorm dude's account. They don't give me any money. I don't know these guys, never met him. That's just the account that I feel like is the one I trust the most, because I got one with another account once. They didn't send me the jersey I won. They didn't No, I want to black jersey, and they sent me a different whatever. So I'm dorm dudes, dorm dudes breaks. I think maybe all the way I spent a bunch of money with them, got a bunch of jerseys back. I did one this weekend. I'm not gonna tell you what it is. I'll bring it up when it gets in. I got the biggest pull I've ever gotten. It's unbelievable jersey. I'm not saying anything. Nothing, helmet, I'm not saying anything. What do you not understand about anything? Pleats, get out of here, sweat. It's the biggest full I want. I lost a few. I want a couple, but I lost.
Speaker 4: You've spent Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to know. But most of those are wins, though I wouldn't say most are more than losses.
Speaker 1: I think I've done pretty I've been pretty lucky. But I don't come on to talk about how many times I lost.
Speaker 2: Wait, did did I hear a work come out of his mouth? I've been pretty lucky?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he never says that's you're a lucky guy.
Speaker 1: I had had a couple of good ones, but I had one that was like Chef's kiss. But I'm now going to budget myself per week.
Speaker 2: What was the Chef's kiss?
Speaker 4: You're a lot, you know, and it's like winning is it? Does it really matter? I think you just like the thrill of the wins. It's absolutely, you end up with all this stuff you don't care about.
Speaker 3: You know what I want?
Speaker 1: That not the chef's kiss, but was almost chef's kiss. That one that I have, it's coming. I don't even care about cards. I don't know thing about cards. I used to clay baseball cards as a kid or whatever. But I wont a autographed Bo Jackson football rookie card.
Speaker 3: What that's gotta be worth thousands?
Speaker 1: I don't know about thousands gotta be, but it's worth hundreds. And then I got a to a rookie card, not signed, but like where it's like one hundred and fifty. Oh it's crazy, I know, but I've definitely spent. I don't want people think I'm just like, I haven't sold anything.
Speaker 2: I have to stop though, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: And football, it's football, Mike, if you type in football not baseball, and it's a yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah it was. It was awesome. What a great time we had, hm?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of those.
Speaker 1: Remember when that picture he did when he had no helm, that the shoulder pads on in the batmind is iconic. There was a Bo Jackson nam he played two sports.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I watched his thirty for thirty.
Speaker 1: So what was funny about it was maybe last week Auburn was playing basketball and he was there at the game, and so I was trying to take a picture of them, and he wasn't mean, but he was like, hey, watch the game, no pictures.
Speaker 3: Hilarious?
Speaker 2: Is they trying to ask him in the middle of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right in the middle of the game.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like when I saw Ashley Judd at the Kentucky basketball game and I went up to her at halftime and said, hey, can I get a picture? And Tubby Smith was the head coach at the time and her son was his son was sitting next to me and goes, no, she's trying to watch the game. She's trying to watch the game, and actually goes, yeah, I'm watching the game. I'm like, it's halftime.
Speaker 3: He's watching the halftime show time.
Speaker 4: But then if she takes a picture with.
Speaker 2: You, then okay, but it's halftime.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Na.
Speaker 3: We saw a cool halftime show one time. Was it the pogo guys guys on pogo stick? Yeah, they're flipping and stuff. Yeah, yeah, that's pretty awesome half time. You want to see it? I can show it to you. It's a nineteen eighty five Heisman Hero, but I think it's an I can't even just text you the picture. But I don't think they're getting a rookie duar.
Speaker 2: That's thousands.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. But it's also autographed. That's the one. Yeah, priceless. I can send it to you, riceless. I think it's like one of the five that they've made. Yeah, that's so rare, dude, man, you're sitting on a gold mine.
Speaker 3: No, they made twenty five total. That's still rare. Yeah, unsigned, it's worth like forty or fifty bucks. But this is signed, so I don't know. I don't know thin about it. I know nothing about any of this. It's just fun. I just need to hit Yeah. I really only do it on the toilet though for the most part. That's a good spot because there's like nothing else to do. There's that. I have a couple other things I wanted to mention. Did you get the picture of Mike? Okay?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Game more path? Yeah, who knows? If you find it, let me know. Here's my inner turmoil I'm facing right now. I've made and I mentioned this on the show maybe last week. I have made a conscious decision and effort to go on no cable news shows period, and I have for the last few years because they.
Speaker 3: Used to go on Fox.
Speaker 1: I used to go on CNN both, but what I'd find is whichever when I would go on, I would just get yelled at by listeners because I was only going on not for I would never go on for anything political. I would go on because they were doing some sort of segment on something I knew about country music, or.
Speaker 3: Like I was putting a book out.
Speaker 1: And I've been on both them, so I decided a long time ago I'm not going on either one.
Speaker 3: But these networks represent like a side or something or yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, So Fox News is way more conservative, CNN more liberal for the most part.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I'm not doing any of them.
Speaker 1: Even had an offered to do a show on CNN and I said no, thank you, and it wasn't a political show, but I was like, you know what, I don't need to do that. People are going to assume the network is divisive. So so not gone on anything I told And I may have mentioned this some show I got invited to go on, The Charles Barkley, Gail King show on CNN talk about I talk about on the air, off the air, on the air, okay, to talk about country.
Speaker 3: And I've not done any of the interviews.
Speaker 1: I've had many interview requests TMZ Networks talk about it, and I'm like, you know, I'll just do it on my show because I don't want to be somebody have the opportunity to edit me and all of a sudden, so I don't do written interviews anymore because you can't take it in context. And if I do a news and it's about race, they can edit me, and I don't want them to have the power to make me look stupid. But I didn't invited about Charles Barkley and Gail King, and I was like, I can't go. I wasn't gonna go. They invited me again, like a week later. It's Charles Barkley.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: I never met Charles Barkley. That's the only reason I don't want to go. And like I'm considering it. I don't even care about what.
Speaker 3: I don't care if Charles Barkley don't care what never work.
Speaker 1: Keep be on, Like I'm really considered flying up to New York just to do the show so I can meet Charles Barkley.
Speaker 3: Would that be.
Speaker 2: Divisive of me?
Speaker 3: What does that mean divisive young people? No?
Speaker 1: No, not about Charles Barkley. But I would be on CNN, and I've chosen not to go on Fox News.
Speaker 3: Worn. Yeah, but even as a guest, I've chosen not to go on either one of them.
Speaker 4: But you can make exceptions to your rule.
Speaker 3: I just want to meet Charles Barkley. Yeah, that's amazing, so you gotta do it. But I would be going against the standard that I set years ago.
Speaker 4: But you again, just because you say something at one point doesn't mean you can't pivot a little.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: But I'm not pivoting for any sort of personal fundamental I'm pivoting just because I just want to meet Charles Barklay. That's the only reason. So I have to let him know in the next couple hours. But if I do, I just want everybody to know I'm only doing it to meet Charles Barkley.
Speaker 3: I get there and he's off, and when would we be going We would not be Oh, it would be a very quick trip for me to fly up to New York, do the interview and probably fly back or spend one night, so for.
Speaker 4: Sure be in person. They wouldn't be like, hey, we'll just bring you up via satellite.
Speaker 1: They asked if I wanted to do Zoom last week, and I did not because to me, I don't get to meet Charles Barkley. So why would I break my right streak of not it's only about meeting Charles Barkley.
Speaker 3: You have to pay for your flat up there? No?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, how long as your segment four minutes.
Speaker 3: Probably it's expensive. They would fly me up, put me in a hotel. Wow Hower. Them might just be like all right, I think so. I mean, I can call Morgan real quick.
Speaker 1: Not this Morgan, the other Morgan manager Morgan, both equally important, though just different roles.
Speaker 3: Right Morgan, Yes, thank you. Let's see if she'll answer here. Okay, maybe they were. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm not paying for it, but I think they are. They usually do.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're recording right now for the post show, so just know that. Okay, Hey, so I was talking.
Speaker 3: I'm in the building, can sit in the chair. Yeah, okay, well there you go. Okay, we checked that mic. Yeah, you walk over there and check it. Sure, check anything gamy. You want to say, check one to check.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of any cons of.
Speaker 3: Are everybody screaming you talked about it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have even known you placed that rule on yourself.
Speaker 3: I didn't make it a deal, right, so.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows that it's a rule. And then also it's Charles Barkley, like I would just know you were on there, like I would associate you with anybody's you know, beliefs on CNN or what the agenda they push.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So we were talking about talking about well, we were talking about the Charles Barkley Gail King show where they invited me to go up and talk about country music and what happened with Beyonce but more of the history of country music. So and I said, I purposefully, and you know this, I've done no cable news CNN or.
Speaker 4: Fox News, not for lack of people reaching.
Speaker 1: Right, just but but purposefully. I've not done it because it just seemed too device. If I go on either one, people yell at me and it wasn't really worth it. So I said, if I did this show with Charles Barkley and Gail King, if I was able to get up there. It would only be for one reason, to meet Charles Barkley.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's fair.
Speaker 4: I go to meet Gail King and I and I would.
Speaker 3: I've met Gil King.
Speaker 1: I think I did the Today's Show, I did that Good Morning whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know I met her. I get those shows confused, but CBS.
Speaker 1: I think CBS. That's that's the one she was on. So if I went, I would do what they asked. I'd do a good job at it, but I would only be going for to meet Charles Barkley, and I would be breaking my rule.
Speaker 3: But they said, do they pay for it? And that's what I was asking you. Do they pay for me to go up there?
Speaker 5: They would help cover your travel.
Speaker 3: They don't pay me, But will they pay for the flight?
Speaker 4: Yes, they would cover your travel up there?
Speaker 3: But what about travel back?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, and hotels.
Speaker 2: What about for drip?
Speaker 3: No, there's no drip. They don't pay for drip.
Speaker 1: And then they asked how long this segment would be and I said, probably, what would you guess?
Speaker 5: I mean, we haven't gotten into the weeds of those details yet, but I would think probably fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh I would oh, oh wow, I would think four That's what I said. Okay, but maybe they've.
Speaker 5: Been pretty interested in having you on. They've come back just this morning saying that they're still interested in getting you on.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to.
Speaker 5: Do. Uh well, we we've got a podcast here in a second, but you need to go out. I'm good right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Morgan, We're doing an interview tomorrow after the show NASCAR driver what's his name?
Speaker 3: William Hey, did you see the race this weekend? How that finished?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 5: That's one of the best Atlanta super Speedway. It was one of the best races I've seen in a long time. There were so many lead changes. Don't get me started.
Speaker 3: It was three bones. There was like three cars at the finish line. They had to go photo finish.
Speaker 5: You couldn't tell who I thought Ryan Blaney. Wonted who we interviewed.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're getting go for it, Go for it.
Speaker 5: I thought Ryan Blaney, want it, And that's who we interviewed a few months ago here and it ended up not being him. It was Daniel Suarez.
Speaker 3: It was crazy Daniel sorez one. Yeah, who we having on the show? No, we haven't had him on the show.
Speaker 5: No, who are we having William Byron.
Speaker 3: Did he win?
Speaker 5: He did not, He did not, but he is really good. Sometimes you'll interview drivers and I'm like, well, they're not that great, but William Byron's really good.
Speaker 3: I thought it said champion.
Speaker 4: He won the Dayton five.
Speaker 3: Dayton five.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: That was this big one under caution, which you know you Oh, that was a weird ending.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it happens that way.
Speaker 3: They didn't even finish the race. Well, first they had to move it to Monday because of the weather, which was weird. Who watches on Monday? But it was President's Day? And then the very end, like they wrecked in the last lap, and then there's like, all right, whoever was Sometimes.
Speaker 5: When they wreck really close to the end, where there's like a lap or two left, they'll do that white flight caution.
Speaker 4: Then that's your winner.
Speaker 3: Who you can't like?
Speaker 4: What if someone was about to make their moves exactly?
Speaker 5: No, literally, they thought that teammates Alex Bowman and William Byron. They thought Alex actually want it based on when the caution was thrown. There was a little drama back and forth, but William Byron was the winner.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're talking to. That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: He's really good.
Speaker 5: He actually got to start sim racing, so like video games.
Speaker 3: Video games. Still, that's cool.
Speaker 1: He's going to be on We're gonna record it tomorrow. But Morgan is going to do three intelligent questions in our interview. That's what we're gonna call it. Three Intelligent Questions with Morgan because she's gonna be up here anyway. Okay, I was just asking about the Charles Barklay stuff. I need to let him know in the next couple hours if I even can't do it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to let me know if you're wanting to and we'll go from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, thank you, you're welcome. Who's what podcast you're doing up here?
Speaker 5: Caroline Hobby is interviewing Kaylee Dickerson today.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, we get real?
Speaker 1: All right, get check at the podcast Get Real with Caroline Hobby. All right, Morgan, thank you?
Speaker 3: Thanks all right?
Speaker 1: Oh Mideral, Yeah, thank you very Let's do a little mideral here. I bet can we have kind of the news Mike, because there were a couple of stories that I wanted to do today and that guy who made the two point three million dollars to see this office wife's work calls. It's like insider trading. But he was just snooping on his wife in her work calls because she was.
Speaker 4: Involved and so he so she didn't know.
Speaker 2: Ah, man, come on. She was probably like, hey, sit in the room and listen. Hint, wink wink.
Speaker 1: I don't know because if she doesn't have a history of that at all, and she could have done it over many many years and didn't. A man of Text has been charged with insider trading after he made about two million dollars listening to his wife's remote phone calls as she worked from home. The US Securities and Exchange Commission, which is the SEC, accused Tyler Loudon of taking advantage of his wife's work from home set up to obtain non public information and gardner illegal profits. The agency said that his wife, who has not been named, was a merger and acquisitions manager for an oil and gas company. She had been working to finalize the company's plans to acquire Travel Centers of America, Inc. And Ohio based full service truck Stop before BP made a public announcement.
Speaker 3: Low purchased forty six.
Speaker 1: Thousand shares of his talk obvious without his wife's knowledge.
Speaker 3: They say, wow, yeah, that's tricky man. So like if your wife works. So by the way, she moved out and fall for divorce, she.
Speaker 4: Did, yeah, oh well, yeah she didn't know.
Speaker 1: According to The Guardian, he eventually confessed to his wife about buying and selling the stock. He reportedly said he made the illegal move so she would not have to work long hours at her job. Oh that's sweet, buddy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: She reported her husband's activity to BP because she didn't want to go to jail for knowing about it, and then she was fired. The company found no wrongdoing on her end at all, and then she moved out and file for divorce.
Speaker 3: That's from Globalnews dot Ca.
Speaker 4: So my friend is a lawyer. She reported herself to like the board for what Well, she didn't do anything wrong, but she found out she wasn't the process of divorcing anyways. But they were still in the same home and he went into some of her stuff because she was doing like a she was working on a case from home, but a lot of it was zoomed because it was COVID, and so he like logged in and found out this info. And I don't know. I don't want to give too many details because it it's crazy though she had no idea and what he did was totally illegal similar to that, and so she and she because she could have been in trouble for it if she got caught, so she went a haad and reported herself.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if they weren't getting divorced, would she had reported herself or like covered?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she would have, because you take an oath, so she wanted to just be.
Speaker 1: Well, doctors take a hypocratic oath and sometimes they're like doing pill mills.
Speaker 3: They don't want pill mills.
Speaker 4: Oh true, Good for your friend.
Speaker 3: You have a lawyer friend, that's cool. Do I have a lawyer friend? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 1: Do I have a single friend that's oh yeah. I mean he's not anymore, but I have two. Matt Jones, who does Kentucky sports radio, Yeah, although we don't talk that much anymore. I felt like he kind of burned me a little bit. But he doesn't think he burned me a little bit, and he's probably right. But I got a little a little upset with him. But I still message him and we still check in.
Speaker 3: But he was a lawyer. He's really smart lunchbox has a lawyer friend.
Speaker 4: Yep, Jag.
Speaker 2: He was a Jag college. Yeah, he held his own law for him.
Speaker 3: It's crazy you have friends that are lawing. I mean we're adults. My father in law is a lawyer. Really yeah, ultimate friend, my sister in laws a lawyer.
Speaker 4: My friend's a lawyer at Nissan. And it's cool because she does all these calls over like she goes to she travels all over the world all the time. It is on these calls, like she works really late at night because the time change is very different. I don't know if it. I think it's Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So that's why when I say I got a lawyer, guys, I got a lawyer. And I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: He's just your friend.
Speaker 2: John Hodges is my lawyer.
Speaker 3: I think if you have a lawyer, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: But I think most people they say I have a lawyer, it's because they're paying them a retainer and it's they're already on as their lawyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I paid for his law school.
Speaker 3: That's not what that is. But you don't know if he paid for his law school either.
Speaker 2: I can't I did because he was in Jags, so we paid to then. Yeah. He when he decided to go to law school, he hit me up and said, hey, I just want to say thank you. And I'm like, we are you talking about? He goes, You're going to pay for me to go to law school?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 4: We all.
Speaker 2: I was like, thanks, dude, Hey, back to the story.
Speaker 3: I have a question. So, like, say, producer ready smoking hot chicken, right, like I have it going on whatever, and then Whole Foods wants to buy it. Yeah right, and my stock's about to blow up. You don't have stock, you're not having This is all just a hypothetical, man, I got stocks.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, hypothetically.
Speaker 1: So so you've already offered shares to people, you know, you haven't gone public, but you people have invested to own part.
Speaker 3: Of it totally. And I go to the bar because I'm so excited. Doesn't matter. You have to have put it public so people can buy the stock. Okay, it's public. Okay, great, Okay, I don't know the details. It's public. So lunchbox we go to the bar and I'm like, dude, we're great, and the bartender's like, what are you guys celebrating?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Dude, my chicken business just got bought by by Whole Foods. It's gonna be crazy. And then he goes and buy stocks like is he in trouble? Like, I don't understand how you have to keep that a secret. I think that would be considered insider the bartender. But then because he just.
Speaker 1: Got insider information, right, that's what I'm saying, Like, you can't tell anyone that you're merging with someone correct, that's crazy and who But you know what sucks is there are a lot of politicians who know stuff because of the meetings that are in when they're like, we're about to allow this, not allow this, so they sell her by stocks beforehand.
Speaker 3: It is so dirty. Wait, the politicians don't get busted for that, No, because they got each other's better politicians. Oh my goodness, this is bad.
Speaker 2: Look at Martha Stewart, she went to prison. Man, Yeah, she was already super rich.
Speaker 3: Mm hm godess, thanks man, don't call me.
Speaker 4: But isn't at some point isn't Nancy Pelosi in some trouble for this?
Speaker 1: She's one of them they look at, not in trouble, but she's the one that's like, how is she making so much money.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Them, so okay, but I don't know. It looks fishy with a lot of them, So I don't know to specify who does what, but I have read stories and that does not look good. There's there's a few of them, both from both sides.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's the bartender. Be fine, it's not like he was looking for that information. He just heard it. And so Eddie's not, I guess, in trouble. But maybe he's just family and friends.
Speaker 1: But then you could just be like, if you know the bartender, be like, I'm just gonna yell some stuff.
Speaker 3: You can hear it right and go by.
Speaker 1: So oh, I would think that that's still considered insider trading if it's not known, his punishment may not be as I'm just making this is all me just he's.
Speaker 4: Probably not gonn ever get caught tho, because why would he ever get connected back to Eddie.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing would be if you bought fifty six thousand shares like this, dude, that's one.
Speaker 3: It's obvious. Yeah, It's like.
Speaker 1: If you bought twenty or thirty shares, it would he'd never be caught. But when you scream I'm buying it. All insider trading is buying or selling a publicly traded company stock by someone with non public material information about the company.
Speaker 3: And that's what that would be.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, I know I'm a doctor. I'm not a lawyer, right. Even when I'm a doctor, it's fake doctor letters. Yeah, so any of the twenty six letters I can help you with.
Speaker 3: What's up? Mike?
Speaker 1: The CEO of a publicly traded firm inadvertently discloses their compani's quarterly earnings while getting a haircut. If the hair dresser takes this information to trades on it is I legal insider trading and he could.
Speaker 3: Take acts crazy. That's what I thought. But I needed a haircut. Wow, yeah, I should have gone haircut, not bar But yeah, no, all same thing deal.
Speaker 1: Oh woman's or as she spends three days trapped in a pitch darkness room behind a basement wall after falling between a narrow gap between the houses.
Speaker 2: Oh, people paid thousands of dollars to do that. So why is she mad?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I think cause she couldn't get out. When you normally do it, you can get out. But a young woman's horror has been revealed after she spent three days horror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: She's horror like a horror film, but it's her.
Speaker 3: Horror. My mind went somewhere else, a young woman's horror, and the lunch box made it worse by staying like zombie. A lot of money for that, I've been revealed.
Speaker 1: After she spent three days trapped in pitch darkness, the unnamed twenty two fell between the walls of two buildings, but the floor from which she dropped was was clear. Uh so she was screaming for help in a dark, damp space discovered by authorities as a dungeon. The team took to the wall with a drill and sledgehammer. She told rescuers she had been calling for help for three days before someone finally hurt her.
Speaker 3: Wow, look you sh like break her legs or something now?
Speaker 4: Or she's she was so close to it. If she didn't have water, dying can only live three to five days without water.
Speaker 3: You can drink your own pea, can you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, you don't want to watch survival shows.
Speaker 4: Well, what does she do? What if she doesn't have a.
Speaker 2: Cup, Your hands can form a cup. You've ever done that? In the scene.
Speaker 3: In your I always just thinking about me, not a girl. Dang, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: I can figure it out.
Speaker 3: But privately built, sure I can. I think I think I could if I were if my legs were up higher.
Speaker 2: Do it right now?
Speaker 1: No, I think I could if my legs were up higher and so my wiener was down pointing down the ward.
Speaker 3: I think I could.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same thing with a girl.
Speaker 1: Then you can just get you know, because the stream doesn't go the same way, you can't point it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't do that, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Do you know again?
Speaker 4: Anatomy?
Speaker 3: I do a little bit.
Speaker 1: A privately built moon lander makes history with a successful touchdown, the first time in over fifty years, America has landed on the Moon.
Speaker 3: But no people by the way.
Speaker 1: Just a lunar walker. I wonder what, But what do the pictures look like? The Odysseus robotic lander? He keep by the audio ray do you have it?
Speaker 6: I'm in more than a half century. The US has returned to the Moon today for the first time in the history of humanity. A commercial company, an American company, launched and led the voyage up there. What a triumph. Odysseus has taken the moon. This feat is a giant leap forward for all of humanity?
Speaker 3: Was he trying to be Walter Cronkoite there? Again? I think he probably done a little news voice. He was good at it. No, man, I mean the giant leap kind of same deal as the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was no people. It's the first time since nineteen seventy two that that's up. I'm sure that piece of machines up there. Yeah, but see while they put a human in there, why case the radiation to eats them up.
Speaker 3: Listen if they take pictures up there and it looks just like the ones that we got from nineteen sixty nine or whatever, like then, it wasn't these are.
Speaker 1: But the ones from that sixty nine they're like second and third dairy, meaning we never saw the original footage, even though what they showed on TV was like taking a put on a screen and they shot the screen to shoot into the TVs.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: They could have had taken us a telescope and looked at the moon to create what it looked like.
Speaker 3: I think they're just keeping something from us. I am not. If you said that money do you think people got.
Speaker 2: To the moon?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, yes, but I definitely think there's something to it they're not telling us, meaning do they find something. That's why we'd never send people back or not sending people back because we did something for the last time. It's seventy two and all of a sudden, we can't do it now.
Speaker 3: Well, think about it though. Eleven was the successful mission, that was the one small step for man right, and then apall A thirteen was that we almost lost these guys, So why do this again because they've done it before.
Speaker 1: And oftentimes when you try something and you're successful, if it's a breakthrough, you try it again, it doesn't work, and you figure out ways to even just get faster or better or more fishing at it, so then you can build to launch off and get somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Well, we almost lost Tom Hanks and all that. Dude, he really wasn't an not him.
Speaker 1: But I watched a story about the you know, the Challenger that exploded. Yeah, I watched the story about these two guys that worked for the company that NASA hired two is a private company to like build the ship.
Speaker 3: And be the engine struggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it was like nineteen eighty six, and remember it was up and there's a teacher on it, Christa McColl who was a teacher. You know, she trained as ant but she was a teacher. And then the other everybody died.
Speaker 3: It exploded.
Speaker 1: But the two guys the day before were like, hey, you can't send this up. There's an issue with the O rings. And now everybody knows the O ring, but they called and said to whomever, you can't send this up. It is going to explode because in our research we saw this is what we.
Speaker 3: Tested, and yes that's correct, but the temperature da da da da dah. It's a long one.
Speaker 1: I watched the whole thing and the guys with his kid and he's like, we called.
Speaker 3: We told him. They were like, nope, it's got to go up. He said it got political.
Speaker 1: There was a bunch of money spent people and him and his kid watched it blow up. After he told his kid, it's gonna blow up. We've called, we've done everything. So it goes, it flies up, explodes, everybody dies, and like there were two people who were basically anonymous sources to I think it was the Wall.
Speaker 3: Street Journal, could have been NPR.
Speaker 1: It was three letters other WSJA or NPR, and there were two people that were the anonymous sources that said, hey, this is what happened. They go with the story, find out and finally you realize after the statue limitations or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it was, it was him. He was the guy that called.
Speaker 1: Were the two people that tried to tell them don't send the shuttle up. And later on the head of NASA and probably like two thousand came out with a statement going, it is not his fault, it is not the engine.
Speaker 3: They told us. They told NASA then not to send it up.
Speaker 1: And his kid was like, it was such a relief because he always felt like he was the one to blame for that blowing up, even though it showed him like seventy eight years old. He had died right after that, but that he died in twenty six challenger engineer who warn't have shuttle disaster dies. But his kid was talking about how it was such a relief on him that somebody had come out and said it wasn't his fault because he had the guilt of the explosion.
Speaker 3: He probably saw him in his lowest like always after that sucked.
Speaker 1: He was one of the five booster rocket engineers at NASA. The contractor was Morton and a contractor named Morton Thehicole tried to stop the eighty six Challenger launch. They were worried the cold temperatures overnight the forecast at eighty degrees would stiffen the rubber O rings that prevent burning rocket feel from leaking out of the joints. We all knew if the seals failed, the shuttle would blow up. And then they knew the seals failed, and they wouldn't pull they wouldn't keep shuttle from flying up because according to them, it got too political and they were like, no, no, you don't understand. Everybody's gonna die, and like we spent too much money on this. We can't not do it, and we believe.
Speaker 3: In our tests. Like, but you didn't test it in this wild What did I feel?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I just looked up on Netflix The Challenger The Final Flight. It was a four part documentary that I guess I remember watching in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Was it about that they had that in there?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: The O ring? Because I watched The Doctor. I watched the documentary on TikTok is about four minutes long. And if oh, that's what you're talking about, not same documentary about watching it's crazy.
Speaker 1: A woman is reporting marrying an AI hologram boyfriend, which was trained on the profile information over X's yes, sneeze.
Speaker 7: Bans you, thank you, Hey, I feel like it. That's probably AI companies making people say create news more than that. A Florida man has one hundred and fifty live bugs removed from his nose. He didn't even know they were there.
Speaker 3: How many one hundred and fifty that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville doctors removed one hundred and fifty live bugs in the larva stage from the nose and sinus is of a cancer survivor earlier this month. Oh, the unidentified man has been feeling off since October, but it wasn't until his face and lips swelled. They went in with the camera and discovered dozens of bugs feeding on the inside of his nose and sinus cavity, I don't want to, I can't look at the picture and shedding two shoe an excrement which spurned the man's inflammation.
Speaker 4: Who did they say where the bugs come from? Came from?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was push him up there. I don't know. I'm just making that though.
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't. It doesn't say like he was in the jungle or something. Did you see they're having the Florida Man Games. Yeah, it's pretty funny. Did you see they're having the the Steroid Olympics. That's awesome, are they really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you can just take steroids whatever you want anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Javelin's gonna fly man whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: An Oklahoma man hacked a government auction site to buy cars for one dollar. The problem is, much like the guy with it was buying the stocks, you can't go one dollar or you can't do sixty thousand shares because that's gonna tip people off something fishy.
Speaker 3: That's too much.
Speaker 1: Like you can you can hack and create yourself a deal, but it's gonna throw up red flags whenever you buy seventy thousand stocks right before.
Speaker 2: And when you go to pick up ten cars for ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're like, no, I got this in the Bogo sell, they're like wait what. Of course, An okahom Man's Evan James Cooker, pleaded guilty to wire fraud between February twenty fifth and March sixth, he bid in multiple auctions for seized assets, vehicles, jewelry. After he placed the bids and they were accepted, he hacked into the pay dot gov website changed the price of each of the nightteen items to one dollar. He got a twenty ten four escape hybrid, a Ford F fifty f five to fifty pickup truck, and a Chevrolet C forty five hundred box truck CBS News.
Speaker 3: You know, he thought he was getting away. He was telling too, me buddies, because if you're wanting trucks like that, you got buddies.
Speaker 1: You tell stuff like that too. Jimmy, never gonna plete this four to fifty? Got it for dollar?
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 1: You just can't do a dollar because that's gonna be what's one person just has.
Speaker 2: To go a dollar.
Speaker 3: That's weird. Let me let me run this up. And they run it up and they're like, no, that's weird.
Speaker 1: The next thing you know, Dud's getting arrested and they find all of his other ones too.
Speaker 3: But it would be cool to learn how to hack, Yeah, for good reason, No, just in general.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm not sure I would be a white hat hacker for yeah, unless I needed some information.
Speaker 4: A white hat hacker is the like a good hacker.
Speaker 3: Yes, somebody who does it for a.
Speaker 4: Good that's the bad one.
Speaker 3: Black cat Okay, I believe unless they're just called white hats for good.
Speaker 4: But I think, well, white collar maybe why white?
Speaker 3: Why is the white blue collar? Though?
Speaker 1: Is the other one I know white clean? I think that's because if it's like, if it gets any dirt on it, you see it more.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: You don't do a job of dirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, blue collar though, the collar I don't know. I don't wear collars when I was.
Speaker 4: Maybe because like when they used they would wear blue shirts. They work a shift.
Speaker 3: There's black there's white hat.
Speaker 1: Considered the good guys because they follow the rules when it comes to hacking into systems without permission and of being responsible disclosing laws. Gray hat may have good intentions but might not disclose flaws for immediate fixes priority. I'd for sure be gray hat because I'd find it around the middle. He had find a couple of little things for myself, you know what I'm saying. Black hat considered cyber criminals. They don't lose sleep over whether or not something is illegal or wrong. They exploit security, philosophersonal or political gain or for fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd be great. I'll be getting some of these.
Speaker 1: Jersey's pretty cheap. Eddie looked up in fact checked our Tuesday song.
Speaker 3: I did because we were singing the Tuesday song and you say came out of my mom on a Tuesday. So I was like, Oh, really, was Bobby like born on a Tuesday. I went back and looked into your birthday the day you were actually born, and you weren't born on a Tuesday. Dude, it's a literal lyric song. Oh my bad? Okay?
Speaker 4: What day?
Speaker 3: Was he born on a Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It doesn't work though? On a Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 3: On a Wednesday? It's all Tuesday? Or were you born on on a Wednesday? Was born on a Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy? Us three were born on a Wednesday? Was Lunchbuck's born on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know his birthday? I don't know, I don't know. Why can you throw lunches in there and see what day was born?
Speaker 4: There is a Wednesday fifth, nineteen eighty one?
Speaker 3: Was it Saturday?
Speaker 4: That's his lunch Fox is June twenty five, nineteen eighty.
Speaker 3: One, Okay, what is lunch Mike? You did July?
Speaker 2: July?
Speaker 3: See, I didn't even act like I knew?
Speaker 4: Was I figured?
Speaker 3: Saturday? What about Morgan? If Morgan's born on a Wednesday and all of us except Lunchbox are well that makes sense. Morgan, what's your birthday?
Speaker 4: October sixth, nineteen ninety three, Saturday?
Speaker 3: No, October ninth, he talked to ninth? Yeah, Wednesday. Wow, that's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: You think the hospitals are like, let's go ahead and get this going on a Wednesday so they can.
Speaker 3: Like no, because like, well, I don't know, I mean, isn't it random when you're ready to have a baby, like all right my water? Bro yuess unless you induce I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did they have that back then?
Speaker 3: Back then you're talking you think Pilgrims? I thought that was pretty cool. Yeah this song is wrong?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay. I mean, you know, like, I'm sure July, I'm sure who's the guy that lives down the dirt road with a bottle A real dude? I don't know, Creole Williams.
Speaker 4: I think he is.
Speaker 3: cRIO Williams lived down a dirt road, right, And you really say there might be a little dust on the ball. Who knows. So you're saying anything that's ever said sometimes, So what I'm saying is, don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: I sent Eddie a rough cut of the comedy special last night yesterday, which I haven't really done to anybody, because we got to the point now I think we pretty much got her edit.
Speaker 4: How long is it?
Speaker 1: It's an hour an hour, it's it's a it's comedically inspirational, so it's not just comedy, but it's the show.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Terrible? You do you feel terrible about only because I've sat to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did it. I performed it so many times. I've watched the edit I moved to You're just in it, and so now you quite. It's like anything I ever do creatively. Halfway through, I'm like, this sucks. So I just can't. I mean, I making I just it can't take it anymore. As far as me judging if it's good or not, I can judge if the edits good or not.
Speaker 3: But I said it to Eddie, how much control are you taking over the edits? Well?
Speaker 1: My I mean all a lot, all a lot, I mean, but my producer director of blythe is really her, but she sends and I'll make notes and stuff, and then she changes some stuff. She goes, I really don't think I believe in this, and I'm like, cool, go with it, like she is running it. But if there's something I don't like or something, why don't we suggest this. It's very collaborative, but you know it was her vision on how to shoot it and where to shoot it and how to jump between. So just and it's also a lot to ask somebody, hey, watch this hour long thing. I did not expect you to watch it me. Yeah, because I sent Eddie tiktoks and he doesn't see it for a week.
Speaker 3: Well, and it took me. It took me a few days to watch it because I broke it down, Like I had to watch twenty five minutes in the morning. No, I just had to because stuff was going on. I had a lot of basketball games on Saturday, so I had to wait till the very end. And then I started watching. My wife's like, hey, you want to watch a movie tonight, and I'm like, okay, let me pause this. Watched the movie and then Sunday we had church birthday party, and after the birthday party, on the way home, my wife drove. I watched a little more, so this is kind of like that I had to kind of break it up. But dude, I loved it. I thought it was really really good.
Speaker 1: And he would have just said, hey, it was good, even if he didn't mean it. But he said really really good. That's what I told Blight. I was like, he wouldn't edded a second really if he didn't think.
Speaker 3: It was actually right, because I'll tell you, like, when I first started watching it, I'm like, this is very different, and so I was just like, I don't really understand how I'm supposed to be watching it kind of thing, because it was just a lot going on. I went to all the shows. I was there, so I watched the shows happen in real time. So when I watched the edit, I'm like, this is very like interesting. And then about fifteen minutes after, I'm like, I'm all in and I've already seen all the shows again. And then towards like the last fifteen minutes of it, I was just like this is phenomenal, Like this is just a phenomenal piece of special or whatever, because I mean I've watched a lot of I would say comedy specials, but this isn't a comedy special really, It's definitely not a straight ahead comedy special. It's just really unique. It's almost like something I've never really seen in the way it's put together. The format of it is really unique, and it could have It.
Speaker 1: Could be so unique though that it doesn't make sense to people too, which is.
Speaker 3: What I thought that too. And that was my first fifteen minutes of like, oh, I wonder if this is gonna make sense. But after that, I'm like, this makes perfect sense, and now I know why it was put the way it was.
Speaker 1: I went to Hamilton when I was don't know, four years ago or so I did. Nobody told me it was all rapping. The first fifteen minutes, I'm like, why are they gonna start rapping it? Just catch me up on the story. Yeah, I wish I would have known it was not then. Once I got I was like, oh, this is freaking awesome exactly. But the first fifty minutes I'm like, bro, I don't even know what's happening because you're just rapping.
Speaker 3: Like when do you gotta stop and break it down? They never hit That was my thought, dude. It's like when I watch Pure Country, the George Straight movie. I'm like, what is this gonna be a show? And then Dusty leaves, He leaves the tour, and you're like, what, this is a crazy story.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that in so long. I don't even know the reference. George, I know the movie. I've seen the movie.
Speaker 3: He's Dusty Man and it's like artists, So, but what's the show? So it starts off with like Dusty like singing his song why I hear Win fiddles in, and then it goes on another song, and then they played three songs in a round. Like what am I watching? You thought it was a concert like a life Got It? But it's not George Strait, it's Dusty. And then Dusty gets tired of the smoke the lights man, it ain't him and Matthew McConaughey have the same yeah pretty much, and then Dusty leaves and you're like, what's happening? Then it turns into a real movie and you're like, wow, this is really good. Same kind of feel I had watching the special, whereas you're just kind of confused at first. I was just like this this is what I speak Mandarin. It's almost like the order. It's like when you watch like I remember watching a Van Halen concert and like and they would go from like David Lee Roth to sts to like Sammy Hagar and they'd be wearing different shirts, and I'm like, I don't understand that I was watching one night and I'm not watching one night. That's what's really cool about this.
Speaker 1: But we are very obvious with where we are, Like it's like Boom Tampa, Boom, Nashville Boom, Virginia Beach. But so even that, I was like, I don't want to try. I'm not good enough to try to do two shows and edit it all together. We weren't the same close, So let's just be very honest about what we're doing.
Speaker 3: We're traveling around the country. But yeah, dude, I loved it. Man. That nice work. And I mean it's taken a bit for you guys, I guess, to get it all together.
Speaker 1: Mostly because it's none of our full time jobs. Yeah, okay, so it was taking it all in. Do you have any time this weekend that but you know, Bith has done an awesome job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. We're probably we have to do sound at any because it sounds not edited.
Speaker 1: At all properly. But then I think we'll be ready to go because I haven't. We haven't even shopped it. I haven't even showed it my agent or anything. Oh wow, that's crazy. Nobody's seen it except our very small group and then we're just putting in labor at this point to try to make it right. We don't know how good it is.
Speaker 3: Did your wife like it? She's not seen it. I wonder what she thinks about it, what she will think about it, because again.
Speaker 1: We lived there, she's seen it every I know.
Speaker 3: But but again, like that's kind of why I was just like, I don't know why I can sit through all this, like we did this every weekend. But I did sit through it and I loved it. So there you go. So I don't really know. But we're getting to the point now where it's that time. I'll send it to my agent, probably this.
Speaker 4: Week, I'm sure. Yeah, but it's not fully.
Speaker 3: We just have to do the sound editing. It will be good.
Speaker 8: You No, sometimes they lie, they would lie, and they're yes, they're right, but they're always like trying to coddle you a bit regardless.
Speaker 3: So we'll see. But people are asking what's up with it? That's what's up with it. We're getting closer.
Speaker 4: So will anybody else show like to see it?
Speaker 6: Like just.
Speaker 3: Wants to.
Speaker 4: But we could do show screening.
Speaker 1: Like a Bobby's Bone show cinema and now there's already an expectation to it, so I wouldn't you'd have to say something even if you didn't, because I would be judging every little every little period or exclamation point or lack of. There's one point in the show where they in Tampa they got me a cake that said sold out show. This is how neurotic I am. They got me a cake that said sold out says that congratulations. We saw that a couple of nights there. It was after the first show on Comedian Expression was sold out, and I was, so, it's just where my head immediately goes like why is there not an exclamation point on.
Speaker 4: There on the cake.
Speaker 3: Like it was a big deal, except it was like congratulations. I saw the show.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, I say that immediately. I'm like to do this is awesome, but why is there not an exclamation point on there? That that's how neurotic?
Speaker 4: And like, absolutely, you you're not that way with punctuation on.
Speaker 3: Texts, I'll give a crap, but if it needs it.
Speaker 4: I don't know we needed a punctuations.
Speaker 3: But it was a declaration on a cake. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like happy birthday, exclamation point on a cake because.
Speaker 3: You got a birthday happening, regardless you didn't do anything. Get the birthdays. I have to stay alive.
Speaker 1: They were like surprise, and I was grateful and I am grul Like wow, I was like, oh man, where's the exclamation point?
Speaker 3: Like I just felt minimized, not by them.
Speaker 1: I just felt like, oh man, maybe this wasn't as good as I thought it was because it wasn't that How crazy am I? Because there was an exclamation point on the cake? But that's how neurotic. I am pretty crazy, unhealthily.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that. Ha ha, look at me. I don't like that about me.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm crazy because I don't think it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Trust me, you're with everybody else, okay, including myself. When I watch it back and I sort of like watch it back and.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's what I said. That's why you don't remember saying it. All right, all right, we're done?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: How long we go fifty forty eight. Wow, let's go two more minutes.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 3: Let's get that fifty What do you.
Speaker 1: Got any forty seven minutors out there? Let me know if you're a four to seven minutor, what do you got?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Don't wory about it. It must not be one.
Speaker 4: Oh is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Seven minutors? Forty seven minutes? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I don't know what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What are you why? There's always sex stuff? Forty seven minutes? I did aut but no, I did it.
Speaker 1: I did a podcast about myself once and I said, I bet you nobody's listening to this is during Christmas break forty seven minutes in, and it's if you are, you're forty seven minute and now we get all these magic on forty seven minute and so if you're listening for seven minutes.
Speaker 3: And he's like, forty sevenut I can do it that long, I'm like, white, whoa that? I said, no, she said, right, they're basically no.
Speaker 4: I didn't say I could. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Nobody can do it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Well what whatever?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Proud lunchbox, All right, are you doing July twenty five?
Speaker 2: No, don't even know you said June.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean to you.
Speaker 3: That's why you said it like three times.
Speaker 4: Birthday. I promise you. I know it's July. I promise.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know anyone.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't pretend to know what month? April? No, March, because Eddie's March March. Then it goes Bobby, Yes, what what are our days?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't Brgan. Do you know Amy's birthdayday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I think it's in May.
Speaker 1: No, it's she was sorry. I know your birthdays now because it's so close to mine. Amy's eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh god, come on, come on, don't don't don't look down, don't look where, because I will say. I had to look up Amy's just I knew it was March, but I didn't know the day, so I looked it up. Thank thank thanks Cooober for send.
Speaker 1: Hold on birthday Eddies after Amy's. I know because it's closer to mine, and I know it's within a week of hers.
Speaker 3: You're eighteen, Amy, you're either twenty twenty one or twenty two March.
Speaker 4: Ohkay, you know I'm putting my money on twenty one twenty.
Speaker 3: M oh, if it's twenty, I don't know it.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong now, well, it's definitely twenty one.
Speaker 3: Thout twenty one. Why that's my Roulette number? Is it twenty one? It's twenty one? First day of spring. Nobody cares.
Speaker 4: That's when you're also like, I'm a pisces? Are you?
Speaker 3: I'm an aries? That's when it.
Speaker 4: Changes that day.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, that's cool. They call it the cusp. It's actually not that cool. You're an aries too, I'm an aries. Yeah. Yeah, all right, we're done. We've made the fifty fifty. Let's go next week.
Speaker 1: Let me just a couple of housekeeping things next week. The dyslexia doctors coming in to test us.
Speaker 3: Good good, good, good good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, March fourth or something.
Speaker 1: This is coming after the show, because it's going to take a while and edit down the actual part where we were taking the test, because you have to be quiet and shout out to take the test.
Speaker 3: I will explain so much, man, But what if you're not well? Then I just got work to do. I got to study or something and just be a normal person. I hear you, because I think I've just lived with a handicap. So now I'm like, oh, I am what I am? I don't know the dyslexias considered a handicap? Is it for sure? If I can't, like, well, mine's not dyslexi, mine's the sentistige. Number one. Is that euthanasia? No, this calcila, that's a plant. No, it's when they kill people because they want to be put down. Well, that's euthanized, yeah, I think, said echan as. No, that would be a all right, we're done, Thank you guys, have a great day. Bye.