Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you, and thank you for being with us. Eight hundred nine point one seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program in less major breaking news. My last show of the year. I take my long vacation, I go, I recharge, I find God, I get centered, I come up with ideas. Usually after a week, the ideas start to flow. I start writing everything down, and we're going to hit the ground running, and we're going to hit the ground running hard in the new year. It's going to be exciting. It's going to be a very exciting new year. That part I can tell you. I can't I can't mention now. Likely the first week when we get back, I will be in Washington, d C. For a very specific reason, and I'll let you know more about that when we come back from the holiday vacation. And then of course we're going to have the inauguration. I'll be broadcasting from that, and after that we have the first one hundred days, and it is going to be a whirlwind in every good way imaginable. I would be negligent if I didn't stop and thank all of you in this audience. For making that all possible. I you know, I've been covering these elections for a long time, and I've cared about every one of them. I mean, I throw my heart into it. It means something to me. I love this country. I believe it's the greatest country God ever gave man, and I believe we have gotten way off course and we need a massive course correction. What needs to be done is huge. Not to quote a phrase of Donald Trump, right, It's gonna be huge, But in all seriousness, the magnitude of problems that he is inheriting are massive. I mean, the idea that we have to first, you know, it's sort of like you have a water, you have a boat taken on water. You got to plug up the hole. Well, we got to stop the illegal immigrants, unvetted from coming into this country. We got to get that wall up fast. Then we've got over twelve and a half million if you look at the illegals that we're here before, people that didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty, including known terrorists including cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals that have been you know, wreaking havoc all across the country. We've got to find them, we've got to remove them, hopefully before you know, I mean, how do we find the terrorists that we know are in the country. What do you think they're doing? We know what they're doing. They're plotting, they're planning, their scheming. That is a monumental task. If we're going to reform government and really really return to our constitutional principles of limited government greater freedom, that is an enormous task, which, by the way, really pisses me off in light of you know, the cr that nobody's going to have time to read that has more more junk, more garbage in it than I can even list right now, including the Global Engagement Center. They've got money for COVID in here that they're spending a mask and it is so frustrating, and it's like, you know, Republicans, you know, what part of this election did you all not understand? I know you all want to get home to your families, but you've only worked about one hundred and thirty eight days all year this year, and you're including in this a pay raise. Senator Rick Scott said the spending bill is longer than the Bible. I mean, a fifteen hundred plus page not clean CR last night, you know, filled with pork and everything in between. I mean, it just is unbelievable. And so if we're going to secure the borders, if we're going to eliminate these people that violated our laws and people with violent tendencies and radical terrorists in the country, I keep saying, I still think we are very vulnerable to a terror attack on our homeland because of Harris and Biden and their unvetity, illegals and the enormity of that tesk, the enormity of cutting two trillion dollars doze and you know, the Department of you know what is it called, the Department of Government Efficiency and the vake Ramaswami Elon Musk. Elon Musk said this, this CR is criminal. He's not wrong in what he's saying. And as business as usual. It's swampiness as usual. And it's clear they didn't get the message from the last election. And on top of it, now, the people that can't balance the budget, can't secure our borders, can't provide a good education for our kids, people that will not resolve the law and order and violence issue in our country. You know, people that have wasted so many billions of dollars on diversity, equity, inclusion, on wokeness, et cetera. They're going to now, you know, grant themselves of pay raise on the way out. Well, clearly none of them, Democrat and Republican learned a thing about what happened in November. That's got to come to an end. January twentieth can't get here soon enough. As far as I'm concerned, it is, it is. It is a disgrace what they're doing. But these are big tasks that were that Donald Trump is going to tackle here. If we are going to refund the police, that is going to be a massive task. One of my biggest worries is national security, not just domestic national security because of the threat that was created by Harris and Biden, but you know, we have geopolitical foes out there that you know, we have a new gap of vulnerability. That was a term that Ronald Reagan used when he inherited the government from Jimmy Carter. And at that time we had planes that couldn't fly in, ships that couldn't go out to see Well, now we have Russia and China with hypersonic missile technology, and we don't have it. And I talked to one very knowledgeable source friend of mine in the Department of Defense and said, this is one of twenty systems that they have superiority over us. Not only do they have hypersonics, they have hypersonics with the ability to navigate and maneuver around an any defensive weapon that might be used to shoot it down. Well, that's a threat we cannot face. So we're going to have to spend billions and billions and hundreds of billions of dollars to catch up. And we better. It's not just hypersonics. We've got to start preparing for the next generation of warfare, which is not going to be fought on a battlefield, but it's going to be fought in air conditioned office. And the country that's going to win is going to be the country that has the best, greatest, latest technology, and that's got to be us. We don't have an option here. We have hostile regimes all over the world, but they are reacting to Donald Trump. They do fear Donald Trump. I mean, thankfully, we have so many delivery systems for our nuclear weapons that that is in and of itself, it still remains a big deterrent. But we've got to not only catch up to their technology, but we've got to surpass it. And we've got to prepare for that next generation of warfare. Again, another monumental task. You know, the idea that we're going to have to salvage Social Security and Medicare because they rated the lock box. We're going to have to work on our healthcare system. Obamacare destroyed it. It really did. I mean, rejected claims went up, you know, fourfold since Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act was implemented. Millions of Americans lost their doctors, they lost their plans. They you know, we were instead of saving on average twenty five hundred dollars a year per family, we're now paying three hundred percent more on average. Forty plus percent of the country. I'll have only one Obama Care exchange option. Good luck with that. We're going to need new innovative thinking when it comes to healthcare in this country. That'll include telemedicine, that will include health care savings accounts, that will include healthcare cooperatives. That it will include a greater use of catastrophic care plans, which are far less expensive. Couple with local cooperatives. That people put together or national cooperatives where Americans you know telemedicine or you know, doctor, am not feeling good. Okay, Let's take your temperature. Everyone should have a thermometer at home, right, Let's take your blood pressure. Let's see what it is. All right, Yeah, I think you probably just need a Z pack and a good night's rest and you'll be fine whatever. You know, why do you have to go down and drag yourself out of bed and go down to the doctor's office and make everyone in the waiting room sick? So we have another massive thing we have to save. Saving social security and deticue. All of these things are going to cost money. Deporting all these people will cost a fortune. Reforming health care will cost a fortune. Shoring up Medicare, Social Security is going to cost a fortune. Ending this gap of vulnerability, preparing for the next generation of warfare that's going to cost a fortune. And yet we want to cut two trillion dollars out of government spending. I think it's doable just in the Pentagon alone, get rid of the waist to fraud the abuse you know, dou politicives spending that takes place. There's so much that we need to get done. We're going to need a lot of good people, and of course Democrats, they're going to want to money up the works. We're going to have to get police departments in small towns, big cities. We're gonna have to refund them. We're going to have to fix our broken educational system. I think the best way to do that is a bolis the Department of Education. Give parents a check and you watch what happens. Watch how many greats schools that have a focus on reading, writing, math, science, and history pop up, and the parents will very quickly determine which schools they want to send their kids to. And they're going to send their kids to schools that are safe. They're going to send their schools, their kids to schools that are not woke. They're going to send their kids to schools that focus on the basics that I just mention. They're gonna make sure that little Johnny, little Susie get the education that they deserve. Considering education is the latter to success in this country. You don't get to be successful if they don't have an education, a basic core, fundamental education. It's a prerequisite for anything that you're going to do. I think we should we better pay very close attention to what's going to happen in the future when it comes to artificial intelligence and the impact that's going to have on the economy. I think people need to be very careful younger people and choosing whatever careers that they might choose. I think that America restoring its place in the world that might end up being the easiest part, because it seems to be already happening, and that means America re establishing itself as the world leader. The President's gonna have war in Europe that hopefully gets to a negotiated settlement, and quickly we're gonna have to deal with radical Islamic terrorists that have been wreaking havoc all over the Middle East. That includes Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror, and we're gonna have to make sure we cut off their money supply, make the Iranian mullows poor again. That means we're gonna have to enforce the sanctions that Joe and Kamala would not enforce. That means that we'll cut off their money supply. Joe Biden, by the way, just gave Iran around another ten billion dollars. Is he out of his mind? What does he think is they're gonna do with that money. They're just gonna continue fighting their proxy wars and foment more and more terrorism because that's all they ever do with the money. Pretty unbelievable. But all of these tasks are massive. All of it is something we can accomplish. Then we've got to get the economy rolling, and that that in and of itself is not an easy an easy fix. You know that that's one of the best things we can do on that front is as quickly as possible. We really need to get America's energy supply up and lower the cost of energy. That's going to help lower the cost of every item and every store you go to because it's going to be cheaper to manufacture and it's going to be cheaper to have delivered. All of those things are very very important, very critical, and it's time for Americans. You know, we got to get interest rates down. We got to get inflation back in check. We can get back to one point four percent where Donald Trump left it, that'd be great for the economy. We got to get we got to get the home industry moving again. The best way you're going to get that moving, is to get interest rates down. We need a FED share that's actually going to be cooperative with sound monetary policy. Janet Yellen had no clue what she was doing as Treasury Secretary, none whatsoever. We need somebody that understands the economy, believes in freedom. We're going to have to deal with countries that have unfair trade practices, intellectual property theft. We're going to have to equal the playing field when Donald Trump threatens tariffs. He doesn't want tariffs. He would rather have free and fair trade. But we can't be a country that has taken advantage of either. And if America is going to remain, I would rather America get out of all these globalist organizations, including the UN. Send it to China, let them pay for it. Why we're spending billions of dollars a year on a historically anti American and anti Semitic organization, you know, why are we part of the Paris climate of courts. I'm sure the President will get out of that. I'm sure the President will get out of the stupid, idiotic Iranian deal. We don't need to be a part of the who. We don't need to be a part of the w EF, the World Economic Form. We don't need a global minimum tax, we don't need any globalism. America should be free and competitive, and we should attract all of the world's industries and businesses here to create high paying career jobs for American citizens all across this great country. Anyway, So it's it's monumental and we're going to need your help throughout the year. And when we do, we'll we'll need to deputize you. And you know, you can't just vote for the president and say, Okay, I did my part, because when these moments come and those votes are going to be tight, and these Republicans are wobbly, you're going to need to stiffen their spines for them. All right, twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn our number. You want to be a part of the program of one way to save money because of the Harris Biden economy we're still stuck with and will be for some time, and not sacrifice service is making the switch to my cell phone provider, a veteran owned company called pure Talk. The beauty of pure Talk is they use the exact same five G network, the exact same cell towers as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile. You get the same exact service for half off, and it's money in your pocket. And it's crazy not to do it. I don't know why not. Everybody needs to make this switch. It's simple, fast and easy. Be careful, by the way, this time of year, in particular, these big carriers, we're going to give you something for free, a free phone. Make sure you see the fine print because usually when they make that offer, well, you're gonna have to sign your name to a two to three year whatever however many year deal, and usually they're going to put you on their expensive one hundred dollars a month unlimited plan. Usually they'll include a thirty five dollars activation fee, so free is not free at all. Don't fall for it. If you do want a new phone, you can get one from Pure Talk and they will give you one with all the bells and whistles you need. They'll give you unlimited talk and text, fifteen gigs, a data mobile hotspot, no activation fee for fifty bucks a month, half off and how about that? Anyway to make the switch, It's simple, it's fast. It's easy. Just dial pound two fifty, say the keyword save now. Do it now, and you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month Pound two fifty, keywords save now and get fifty percent off your first month from our friends at pure talk. Anyway, so as they now are, you know, voting for their little pay raises, et cetera. Apparently your pressure is working. Politico just reported that Speaker Johnson is in discussions to drop the current spending bill in favor of a clean bill. Now that would be called something called good news. The only reason that's happening is because you're making those numbers ring and sing. When and if you want to call your representatives and let them know what what how you feel about this and their their pay raise and they're reckless spending and the fact that they didn't get the message in November and this. Get used to this because you're probably gonna have to do a lot of it in the new year. You can't just vote for Donald Trump. Think all these big, huge, you know, fundamental transformational changes are gonna happen without your help and support. You know, just call the hotline I do ask if you call to be respectful, don't be a jerk and be polite, but be firm in your belief. And they have no business voting themselves a pay raise considering they only worked one hundred and thirty eight days this year and frankly they've not done a very good job. Two two two two four thirty one twenty one. That's the number. The pressure is building as we speak. You know, we're funding bio weapons labs in this bill, according to Elon Musk that just came out. You know, uh, the Vake Ramaswami, call your elected representative today, stop to stop the steal of your tax dollars. I mean, it's it's unbelievable. The more we learn about this, the more the more angry I get, and is not enough Republicans. It includes an extension for the Global Engagement Center, a massive contributor within the censorship industrial complex that pressured social media companies to censor you, the American people. That's being funded here too. Elon must put up a post. The more I learn, the more obvious it becomes that the spending bill, this spending bill, is a crime. It even includes funding for the worst illegal censorship operation in the entire government. Why are Republicans even considering this? They should just go in, kill it, end it, and that's the end of it. Anyway, Apparently, with this new news out, I think there is some hope that the message is getting through. You know, this was my favorite part. The continuing Resolution includes the Pandemic Preparedness and Response Act, which reportedly allows for vaccine and mask mandates, vaccine passports, intentional emergency powers gain a function research. According to one provision that somebody posted. I have not confirmed that myself, because nobody has the bill to read, you know, but so you know, the little that we know about it, the less I like it. So if you want to give the White House switchboard a call, check in with your congress people, your elected representatives is senators two to two, two two, four thirty one, twenty one. What do you want to say, Linda?
Speaker 2: Honestly, you're crushing it. But I did like CUTT nine that we had on there. Dick Durbin today trying to defend the forty percent pay increase that he gave himself.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did see that. I didn't know it was forty percent.
Speaker 2: It is a forty percent increase, taking people that are currently making one hundred and seventy four thousand dollars, way overpaid already to two hundred and thirty four thousand dollars. And that's on the low end because we're not considering all of the other things that are happening with all.
Speaker 1: Don't to get if you want to get rich, don't go into government. I mean that's very honestly, if you want to make more money. Although honestly, people.
Speaker 3: Are you being funny because police is right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are there are.
Speaker 3: Exceptions, plenty of millionaires in Congress.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, if you don't go in with the attitude that you are a public servant like Elon musk and the Veke Ramaswami, they're doing the Department of of you know, doje that they're doing on their own government efficiency. Doge doji, they're doing doji on their own dimes.
Speaker 3: Is this the version of do.
Speaker 1: Well doge doji? You know, department of government efficiency? Call it whatever you want. Uh so, I think this is really important. I believe it is. And uh yeah, okay, let's play Dickie Durbin.
Speaker 2: Members are giving themselves a pay raise.
Speaker 4: Do you guys deserve a pay raise? Oh? That's news to me, it's good news. You know what, has it been ten years or fourteen years and no cola, no change at all. I think it's about time something sound. Here's a piece of port kidding giving yourself is? How would I not know about?
Speaker 2: But I mean, I mean people look at the performance of commerce, say why should we give them more money?
Speaker 4: What about the media? Think about that? First second? We're not paid by public money. I know you're not, but I mean half of your listeners are not there anymore. You're still getting the same paycheck. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you're a taxpayer money, there's such an arrogant, pompous jackass. Diick Derby has always been that way.
Speaker 3: But he didn't deny it. That's the best part.
Speaker 2: It's not like you see wants He's like, yeah, I want this undeserved raise.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: What about him? He's not taking taxpayer funds. I'm not saying he deserves a raise either, But come.
Speaker 1: On, listen, did they what have they done except give our kids nearly forty trillion dollars in debt and and you know what, that's going to be very difficult to pay up. Now. I went through all of the spending. We're going to have to spend a fortune to deport all these Harris Biden illegals. We have to spend a fortune. We can't leave Granny out in the cold. We're gonna have to shore up social security and medicare. We're going to have to spend a fortune on military technology development. I'd like to see Elon take that over, if you want to know the truth. I mean, he can send people to space a lot cheaper than the government can, so why not let him be in charge of development of the new generation of weaponry. So anyway, it's so interesting following Trump's victory here, left wing governments in both Canada and France are now teetering towards collapse. And this is very interesting to watch. Canadians left wing Prime Minister Little Justin reportedly now for days has been on the brinks of collapse. Now polls and France show that the populist conservative Marina at Penn with a comfortable lead over the socialist leading president Emmanuel Macrone. It sounds like a substantial part of the Western world is undergoing a conservative realignment led by the blue collar billionaire from the Queens in New York. Anyway, Lippenn said Wednesday that she's preparing for the possibility of an early presidential election as mcron looks to be running out of options to effectively govern the nation on the back of the installation of the fourth prime minister so far this year. The National you know rally chief you know, literally said that she has begun to prepare for an early presidential election. This this has now been percolating for days, just like it's been percolating for little Justine you have, a co host of the view that hard hitting news show. Anyway, has been implicated in a newly released US House report recommending that Liz Cheney be criminally investedtigating, investigated for witness tampering. Apparently, Alyssa Farah Griffin, you know, the so called moderate she's an anti Trumper former Trump spokesperson, participated in coaching sessions with Cassidy Hutchinson, according to a witness. And by the way, this is the searchable copy of louder Milk's report. Anyway. In the House report of buried louder Milk, he concludes that Pharaoh Griffin played a notable role in helping Hutchinson prepare for her public answers without a lawyer presence. Such witness tampering amounts to a federal crime. Whoopsie Daisy, Liz Cheney is trying to fight back. Maybe they shouldn't have. Maybe they should have just told the whole truth about January sixth. Maybe they shouldn't They should have brought in the Capitol Police chief and the Mayor of DC that denied the use of the National Guard. Maybe they should have brought in the people that I interviewed and General Millie, who was in writing confirmed. Maybe they should have brought in the actual driver of President Trump that day, that they had the testimony that in fact, he did not try to commandeer the beast as they call the President's car, that no such thing ever happened. And why was Liz Cheney back channeling through signal which is an encrypted app that I don't use that many people do use as the means of hiding and not bringing her lawyer in as the as the law requires, and did why did they use a hearsay witness She wasn't there, she wasn't in the car, and the person driving the car they had the testimony of saying that it didn't happen. Why did Liz Chaney put forward that information? Where's all the where are all the materials that magically disappeared conveniently disappeared? And why does Benny Thompson want a preemptive pardon? And why is Liz Cheney probably looking for a preemptive parton herself? And why is Anthony foul Chief His name keeps coming up also, and Hillary Clinton's name keeps coming up, and I have no doubt other Biden family members, and they're just gonna blame it all on Trump. Well, we just Donald Trump is gonna He's gonna weaponize the justice system. The same people that sat idly by as fifty one former Intel officials lied as a dirty Russian disinformation dossier was used by Hillary Clinton as the basis of four PIZA warrants to spy on a candidate and a president by the name of Donald Trump, you know. Or the dual system of justice, not equal justice under the law that allowed for the rate of mar Lago, but not Hillary Clinton's office or home, or Joe Biden's office or homes. I mean, give me a break, it's so obvious what's happening here. They fear all that they did is about to be done to them. That's what this fear is. They had no problem instilling fear in people and, by the way, dragging me into a lot of this crap too. I had no problem making thousands of my private text messages with people like Paul Manafort and Mark Meadows and Kaylee mcadaaney public you know, during their you know four show Hollywood production predetermined outcome lying narrative January sixth charade. I frankly have no sympathy for any of them, never mind the fact they tried to get me to testify. And it's not the only incident that I've not talked a lot about publicly, is it, Linda.
Speaker 2: I actually thought that your text messages were quite boring because I get to hear them three hours a day, So as far as I was concerned, they were completely you know, as to be expected if you will. And don't forget what mother Jones said.
Speaker 1: No, it was what did they say?
Speaker 3: Remember what mother Jones said?
Speaker 2: Mother Jones read you text messages and he went, oh my god, I don't know what's worse that he said it, or that he believes it and says it in private too.
Speaker 3: I thought it was old.
Speaker 1: That was That was for an entire day of my life. I was the news on fake news CNN and MSD.
Speaker 2: It was kind of fun though, to like be the news report the news.
Speaker 1: You know, you're kind of it wasn't you going through it, It was me going through it.
Speaker 3: It was curiously here. I was incredibly supportive.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm not saying you weren't save pages. I read through them, Okay, fifty seven that was only in one case. And and and this was my favorite part of the commentary on fake News CNN and MSDNC and it's very revealing. Also, it was, oh my gosh, he really believes this stuff because I was saying in the messages exactly what I say on air. And then it made me think that does that mean they don't believe what they say, because that's what they're indicating.
Speaker 2: The good thing about that is it gives me hope enjoy behar because at least now she's not thumbs I think she is. I'm like, all right, it's not as bad as I thought.
Speaker 1: Trump says Liz Cheney is in a lot of trouble if the FBI investigates her for witness to tampering One hundred and twenty three retired military generals now have endorsed Pete Hegseth. That's good news for him. Over eleven hundred veterans have signed a letter backing Tulsi Gabbard for National Intelligence Director. Listen, they're going after all these people. They are going to try to do to Clarence Thomas and Judge Cavanaugh, to Pete and to Tulsi and the RFK and the cash battel. It's all coming now. The Committee for the House Administration on Oversight has called for the DOJ to investigate. There's been a full criminal referral issued about witness tampering by Representative Liz Cheney. Is that it's not revenge. It's called basic good government. There's a great New York Post editorial on this today. The committee's report cites evidence that Cheney, as vice chairperson of the of then Speaker Pelosi Select Committee on the January sixth, twenty twenty one Capitol Ride, secretly reached out to star witness Cassidy Hutchinson and proceeded to coach her testimony without her lawyer's knowledge. According to The New York Post in their editorial, Now maybe is some other reason Cheney was messaging with Hutchinson via the encrypted signal app before the former White House person didn't she pulled back her testimony and put in a revised testimony. Yeah, I think she should have listened to a lawyer. I've read one report that a lawyer said, not a bad idea. Maybe that's why Liz got involved in the first place. By the way, Joe Biden's approval ratings now an all time low thirty four percent. Fifty three percent approve of Donald Trump and his handling of the transition A big difference anyway, eight hundred and nine to FOURT one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program,