Speaker 1: I was a donkey up.
Speaker 2: The damn but heg.
Speaker 1: It's time for donkey, I mean trying to be donkey today. No more.
Speaker 3: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off today to day. That's crazy, right, How's somebody gonna get mad at me because I try to be a good coworker and tell them that they sweatsuit smell a little used that as man? How just after they work out this morning, I'm like, you know, you gotta be around people.
Speaker 1: Today anyway, donk here today? What's wrong with him?
Speaker 3: For Wednesday, December, TIPH goes to Maurice Nolan Evans. Okay, he's twenty five years old and he's been charged with murder after a parking lot dispute ended in him killing a man named Dominique Goodman. First thing's first recent piece of that brother, Dominique Man. Let's go to w sb B TV for the report police. That's why I don't argument with people, man, I advise anybody on that argle nobody.
Speaker 2: That's advice from a boat Angles customer. After he learned why the fast food restaurant was closed.
Speaker 1: I told him.
Speaker 2: An employee here is accused of killing the father of his coworker and the store's parking lot. Maury's Evans faces murder, aggravated assault and felony possession of a firearm during a crime, and the death of Dominique Goodman. Paul Metal Police they manager sent Evans home for the day Sunday afternoon. Officers say instead of going home, Evans waited for about an hour for Goodman to arrive, and.
Speaker 3: When the guy got out, he got out shooting.
Speaker 2: Marlene Lately says she is a family friend of the Goodman's. She says Goodman's daughter works at the restaurant and called her father for help after getting into a dispute with Evans. Goodman then came to the restaurant to check on his daughter.
Speaker 3: Very protective his children, just like anybody would be.
Speaker 1: She never expected it to end with him dead. Why why? Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Rest in peace? Dominique Goodman? Again, Man, you know I got four daughters. My daughter comes to me and tells me you picking on her. You know she had a dispute with a grown man.
Speaker 1: I gotta come high. Let you about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, and now I'm dead because you lack emotional intelligence. I haven't read in this story or heard in this story where Dominique had a gun.
Speaker 1: I haven't read in this story where he was aggressive. I don't know what was said to.
Speaker 3: This twenty five year old man, Maurice Evans by Dominique, but I know that whatever it was, it wasn't worth Dominique being una live for it, and it's not worth Maurice having a murder charge. I love bow Jangles, Okay. I had a bowl berry biscuit the weeked Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I ordered two.
Speaker 3: Actually, okay, I only ate one because that's about three fifty three hundred seventy calories. But the moral of the story is bot Barry Biscuits ain't dying for you, man.
Speaker 1: Okay, both Jangles ain't worth dying over you.
Speaker 3: A manager at bo Jangles, a manager at a restaurant period, a manager at a fast food change. Managers at restaurants and fast food chains must hear and take customer and employee complaints seriously.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Managers are the first line of defense for the culture of any establishment, not just culture, productivity and legal risk. Okay, I don't know what you said to this man's daughter. But what if what you said was liable? And her father coming to talk to you about it enabled you to see a different perspective, change your behavior and sift shift some shifts some things around before you and Bojangles got sued.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: All you had to do, young man, was listening to what this father's complaints were and move on. But no, you decided to grab a pistol.
Speaker 1: And shoot and kill this man for what we gotta shed our fragile eagles. People.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty five, all right, this is the year of the snake. Twenty twenty five is the year of the snake. I don't know if y'all know that. Okay, the snake year means shedding. Okay, you shed all that bad energy, bad behavior. This is about transformation and new beginnings. And it's a nine year. Okay, two plus two plus five equals nine. This is an ending's year, okay, a karmic completion year. And boy, oh boy, Maurice, have you just embarked on a new beginning called prison?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Now, there was a part of me that initially thought this is why we got to teach our kids to stand up for themselves.
Speaker 1: But I don't know how how oldest daughter was.
Speaker 3: What if she was sixteen and the manager Maurice is twenty five, she went home to tell her daddy about this grown man picking on her, so he pulled up. You know, even if she was sixteen and knew how to stand up for herself. Clearly this dude, Maurice, who's unstable and might have ended up harming the young lady.
Speaker 1: In some way.
Speaker 3: You just never know nowadays. And this is why everyone should just mind their business. I agree with the brother that was talking at the beginning of the thing. Play that play the clip again, right, that's when.
Speaker 1: It's why I don't argue with people.
Speaker 3: Man. I'll advise anybody on that. Don't argle nobody, stop right there that I don't argue with people unless it's on the radio or on the podcast. Okay, mind your business, Mind you black owned business. Mind the business that pays you. Managers shouldn't be picking on employee, Okay. The only thing you should be telling that employee to do is their job.
Speaker 1: If you get.
Speaker 3: Complaints from employees, employees, parents, customers, just listen to the complaints and adjust accordingly. You do not grab your pistol and kill them for complaining about whatever they was complaining about. And the fact I even have to say that is much. But welcome to the current world we live in. Please let rimy ma give Maurice Evans the biggest hee hall.
Speaker 1: Ki ha hei ha You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: Said so?
Speaker 1: Sad? Tragic? Tragic?
Speaker 4: All right, well thank you for that Donkey today, Yes, ma'am, all right. When we come back, Swave vote Swain will be joining us. That is the son of Angie Stone and DiAngelo. He has a new song called Dove Sore and we're gonna talk to him when we come back.
Speaker 1: I actually don't go anywhere. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.