Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Eli muss Yes, Tesla stock fell more than ten percent after it missed earnings. He lost a lot of money. I don't know how much money lost, but it was a record. I think it was like another record amount of money that was lost. Something crazy. So Tesla stock is down. Long story short, Tesla stock was down last week. What are three mistakes the brand is currently making and what can they do to improve the company to make the stock trend high? And Tesla was one of those stocks that during the pandemic was everybody's favorite. You know, it went up crazy during the pandemic, like crazy. A lot of people made a lot of money just buying the stock, a lot of people made money on options. But now it's down. It's fifty two weeks high with thirty three hundred and thirty six dollars is around one hundred and sixty dollars now couple. So what's the deal with Tesla.
Speaker 2: And the number one? And as business owners, I think we can all relate to this. You have to stop cutting prices. So if you were bought a Tesla two years ago and it was at forty five thousand, and now it's being priced at twenty three thousand and thirty thousand, not only is it going to cut into your margin, but it's going to upset your customer base that bought her a higher price. So usually even though people don't like to pay a higher price for a business, it does extend or widen your profit margins. Number two, I think they need another visionary there, not to replace Elon, but because of SpaceX, the AI project that he's launching now, and all the other ventures he has going on. I think he's spread a little bit too thin. And I think you need like a he needs a Tim Cook or a Johnny Ive in this corner. Not that they don't have great leadership there, but I don't think they don't have a visionary that is a kin to him that can lead a new product cycle or new or innovations there to make sure not only are the products great, but the margins actually match up to where they need to be. And three, I think they needed new products. I posted a couple of weeks ago about an electronic bike. They need a different products cause I think, like to me, Tesla's like this era's version of like a Mercedes in the nineteen nineties or nineteen eighties. I think they need one more product in another field. And I know they have the electronic vehicle truck, but I don't think on the consumer side people have been like incredibly excited about a drop for Tesla. I think that would help them dramatically to bring the price of the stock back up and the margins be a lot better as well.
Speaker 4: And I will you took my number three, I'll say that, but let's go back to number one because the word mistake, I'm not sure if we.
Speaker 2: Should use it.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's why he's supposed to say, tell me more, tell me more, Please, tell me more, Troy Well Eli, He clearly stated that they're going for the higher value play over the higher play, right, And so when you think about higher value, that means that I want to put more product out in the street. Short term, they're going to lose money, right because they're dropping prices. But what does a country look like in five to ten years when everything has to be ev and eighty percent of the vehicles of yours. I think there's a long term play that we're missing when we when we try, when we take a mistake in the short term gains of it. Because if he's trying to have a larger fleet, yeah, I'm gonna drop the prices. And so if you look at the Model three, it's down eleven percent, the Model why is down twenty percent. When you drop those prices, more people can buy. But there's another part that gets like it got to cut, it got passed over. It the taxing centers for having evs have gone down. And so if I have the same price and the taxing says, they're actually going to be paying more. And so if you think it in that term, yeah, I'll lower the price because I know that the incentives are not at the same as they were before, and so what kind of off sensus.
Speaker 2: So but I think he's.
Speaker 4: Going for the let's take over countries because right now he's dominated the US, but now the next market is like, let's go dominate China, right, And so if you if you look at the percentage of evs in America right now, sixty three it's not even sixty three percent of evs are teslas. You know what the next closest company is Forward or jim GM seven percent. Yeah, that's domination, complete domination. So I think rather than a mistake, I think we got to look at from a long term lens here and say like, oh, this is it. They're just trying to have more fleet on the streets. But I think that you're right. I think that the next thing ahead again, so I can put more product out on the street. But I think you're right. I think when you start lowering prices, you start preparing people to pay less for things. And so when I start training people to do that, I think the next thing is like, now introduced into a product that is a lot less than what you know the car is. And so maybe it's a bike or maybe it's a lesser uh priced car. Right, So when you think of cars, you think, when I thought of this, I'm like, let's look at Toyota, right, Like the camera is their staple car and most people buy that was most popular car for years, that in the Honda a Cord. But then they had the Corolla, right, which was the cheaper base model of Toyota. And then they had their high end luxury, which would be Lexus. And so if you start looking at in terms of that, like this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring, the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC Erners What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a.
Speaker 4: Local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you registered using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department at Home and Security.
Speaker 4: There could be the bike, or it could be a more affordable, even more affordable car. So I think that's why you kind of play with the prices to see what people are willing to do before you introduce a new product.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask shut you this. Does anybody ever aspire to drive a camera or Corolla? Though?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, you don't have to ask William, do you think I worked this hard?
Speaker 2: What did you have to work this hall for to push the raft for? That's true.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying people aspire to it, but yeah, coming to affordability and getting a to B. If you look at the sales of the most sold cars in America, it's probably a Honta Accord, or it's probably a Torial camera, but.
Speaker 2: The margins and those businesses are so and not get he want scale. But if you look at Apple, like when they had the old Mac Max with the colored backs, so like we had the orange back. The thing that make the iPod mainstream was the iPod. So I don't know what product they can create that would get that kind of scale. But they do need another product that brings them to the ecosystem that makes them want to upgrade to that. But whenever a brand has become like mainstream or not damed, this luxury like take Coach from in the early two thousands, with the scene perceived to be like somewhat of a luxury now nowhere near close. I think if you start to play with those prices too much and make people pay less, somebody is going to have a higher price model. Or man if Bittley or Rolls Royce come out with an electronic version, or they put out an electronic Virgil mayback, it may be tough for a couple of years to elon. So I get the strategy what he's trying to do. But I think every time the companies are trying to like get that scale based on price alone, it tears the margins up, but ultimately hurst the businesses special when in a recession.
Speaker 4: Even if those companies do it, how many people can afford that level of luxury? Right Like, So again, if he if he's in China, that's true, well there's more, there's more, there's more billionaires here. But even if he does that, right like, even if that does happen, then the scale model it makes even more sense, right like, because if they're putting in a high end luxury I still have this affordability that most people can get.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So are you optimistic or pestimistic about Tesla stock?
Speaker 2: It's a great question. I'm optimistic about it. I like it. If it gets to like one O seven to like one O nine, that's a bi I'm a long term holder of Tesla. I am looking forward to seeing even though the head of somewhat successful launch of SpaceX, I am excited to see when he gets like fully focused back on Tesla. It's like his main idea or business that he's focusing on. But I do like Tesla. It is gonna slide down some But well that's that's another thing too.
Speaker 3: It's like a lot of people think that, you know, he stretched himself too thin because of course he's got Twitter.
Speaker 2: X, yes, and space x and the whole of kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like twelve twelve kids. So you know that that could potentially cause a strain on the company as well if the leader is not fully focused on on the job at hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So are you up finist on Tesla start? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that Tesla, I mean that they've become synonymous with with e VS, So I think that they have the the head start in the race. Just because you have the head start doesn't mean that you always win, and it gives you it gives you a better chance of winning. So I think think that you know, when you look at the ev space, they're going to have a lot more competition in the next decade than they had in the last decade. But everybody's going to be having an electric car, maybe even Apple, So you know, it's going to be a lot harder because they're going to have more competition in the space. But they have done a great job of you know, building their brand, building out infrastructure, and building trust amongst customers. So I think that that's that's helpful. But yeah, I think we have to see what's next for them, you know, is it is it a plane, is it the railroad system, is it you know, more electric solar solar power, which they already in the solar power industry now, you know, I think it'll be interesting to see how they how they diversify. I don't think this stock will rise as much as it did during the pandemic though I think it now it's it's the regular it's a regular stock. You know, it's still a good company. But you know it's not going to go up a thousand percent years. Yeah, and it maybe. I mean, I think we all agree here. I'm optimistic as well.
Speaker 4: But one of the things when you read the reports, it was saying that they want to go from hardware, which would be kind of like the vehicles, to becoming somewhat of a software company as well. And so maybe we're looking at when we talk about products, we might be looking at it the wrong way. Maybe it's not a hardware a product that they put out in some type of software. So I'm optimistic with it. There are some analysts who are saying that it will go up to fifteen hundred. I'll go colde my commentary, but I I will leave their names anonymous. But I mean there's some reports. I say that, so we'll see earners.
Speaker 2: What's going on.
Speaker 4: Listen, eylu is relaunching, revamping, retooling. That's why we're creating a new educational experience that's more expensive.
Speaker 2: Shotty telling what.
Speaker 5: We got, Yes twenty twenty three, we got a lot. It's still a lot planning for you guys. So you know that eyou already includes monthly financial planning calls with Me, book Club calls with Troy, real estate calls a MG. The more it's got access to the home buying Blueprint. Volume one and Volume two part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, live interactive teaching hands on not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 2: The biggest just got bigger.
Speaker 6: Head over to e y l university dot com. That's e y l U n I V E R s I t y dot com.
Speaker 2: See you there,