Speaker 1: How you doing? Everyone?
Speaker 2: It is to get loud podcasts featuring Smooth and Jake's for anybody seek the official tickety fighter of your Washington commanders.
Speaker 1: Smooth, what's going on? I'm trying to get loud?
Speaker 2: How about you, brother, I'm trying to get loud.
Speaker 1: Oh how much your Saint Patrick? You had a good day? You know? Smooth as a Dutch Irish last name.
Speaker 3: So you know I take I take some holidays more serious than I take others. And I'm more of a drinking holiday guy. Saint Patti's Day, fourth of July, Mourial Day. These days come with alcohol, install them them. So I party in these days. Had a couple of green coronas you know, they like to pull the green stuff in it. I have been figured out what that is. Yeah, it's a kool aid. I really don't know this food color. I don't know, but it made for a good time. So I had a great time on Saint Patty's Day. Now to wake up that the next morning not so good. The beer hangover and the liquor hangover are different. Yes, And I'm starting to see that as I get old. The bloatedness from the SuDS makes me feel a different type of way. What about you?
Speaker 2: What did I didn't celebrate on Sunday. On Saturday, I went out with the girl and we just kind of chilled. And then we realized because a lot of people celebrate on Saturday, Yeah, because they didn't want to wake up hung over on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I looked around and we were like a lot of people are wearing grind.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: And then we walked into a bar, Saint Patrick's Day Specialist. So we did some stuff in the afternoon, went to this art in blooming DC, which is like this artistic installation, and after that we went and had some.
Speaker 1: Drinks and enjoyed the day. But it was nice. I had no green on. I had no green on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I didn't celebrate it the right way. I had no green on. And before the show, we were talking about the Olympics and you didn't believe some news I reported to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, before me this news again, because I still don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that because we got some games now that people don't think should be break dancing.
Speaker 1: It's a part in the Olympics of the Olympics right now? Uh, curlying.
Speaker 3: I have never taken serious because curly made me feel like my mama just said go clean the house up, but she ended up throwing it's a middle on the floor to make sure the flow was cleaning.
Speaker 1: Here I go screaming it up. I'm trying to sweep it up for a get there.
Speaker 3: But I told you that they used to have artists, picture painters come to the Olympics, and they used to give a gold, silver and brunze for the best artists, the best person who paints the best original picture at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: True or not?
Speaker 2: That it? I save false?
Speaker 3: Come, you know how old the Olympics is. See that's why I think you're forgetting it used to be held in Rome. Rome is a very art see plaze Like what was more important to the coach at that time? Between sports and art? They was on the same level.
Speaker 2: See I agree with that, But my issue would be art more than anything is probably as subjective as it gets. How in the world do you apply a score to art.
Speaker 1: The same way you apply a score to break dancing? Like it's it's but in breakdance was like all right through the wave at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Yes, but how do I know this dancer. It's better than this other dancer. Like how it's subjective. Yes, it's very subjective. So art is one of those things that you bring in the best art, I mean, museum hosts, people that do this for a living, and you say, which one of these is the best picture? So yes, Leonardo da Vinci could have won the Olympics before, could have one of the best artists of all time. He was in you know Rome.
Speaker 1: This didn't happen.
Speaker 3: He did not win a go right, but a lot of artists did. I'm telling you it's a true fact that art used to be a part of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: My okay, I'm gonna look this up. We'll figure out the facts here.
Speaker 2: One thing we do know for a fact is that it's been a very successful period for the commanders and signing some of these free agents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some bigger names, some guys.
Speaker 2: Who were huge pieces as far as keeping this team together and keeping the locker room together. We can just throw out some names here, and I want to, you know, let me throw out a name.
Speaker 1: To you and I tell you what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can you can expound on it.
Speaker 1: You can give me a word.
Speaker 2: I'll start with a quarterback position.
Speaker 3: Marcus Marioda a veteran teacher, nurturer, big brother, uncle, protect me.
Speaker 1: No, that's what he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's brought here to reinsure and reinforce coaching.
Speaker 1: He's brought in here to be.
Speaker 3: He's brought in here to teach a younger quarterback what not to do right. This is what made it hard for me when I came as a top number two pick, the number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was number two.
Speaker 3: Perfect timing by the team for I'm a number two pick, gonna be helping another number two pick figure it out as a person that had dal Greenway no mean when I got here. Yeah, Champ Bailey made it easy for Fred Smooth to step in be a starter from day one because I had I had great dB coaching, but I had even greater player coaching. Yeah, who actually looked out for me in the way most players don't get.
Speaker 1: So. Yes, Marcus Mariota nurturer.
Speaker 2: Before we get into other positions, I wanted to mention this because I know it will be easy to say, Okay, well this guy didn't have the career you would have expected for a number two pick, But there is something to be said for teaching someone professionalism, how to handle themselves and carry themselves, especially if you're a similar type of quarterback.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be the best player all time to be a best teacher. Usually Michael Jordan ain't a coach because they can't teach what they do. It's usually good players who become great coaches. So Marcus is in more than a better place to teach this kid everything he needs to know about this game, every responsibility on the field, off the field, like how not only to be a pro, but almost be a politician because.
Speaker 1: This is what you're at quarterback.
Speaker 2: Stay on the offensive side.
Speaker 3: Tyler Beyaddish, make sure y'all pronounced dis is silent Beyoddish.
Speaker 1: A couple of.
Speaker 3: Things come to mind with him crippling the Cowboys. We took they starting starter a center, Now we got one of the We went from started being one of the weaker positions on our team to now a scrint. The thing about Beyondish, my phrase for him is I'm gonna watch your back, that young dude quarterback, And what we just talk about, I got you. Bead is gonna make all the calls taking that off his plate for all the protections. Beyad's gonna help him understand fronts. He's gonna have him understand past coverage. He is gonna be that safety net for this kid. So everything starts with the center. The snap of the ball is everything. He is one of the most important sign of these we had this offseason.
Speaker 1: One on offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Austin Ackler, who has already sag I'm gonna score some touchdowns for you.
Speaker 3: He's one of the few backs in the league that has thirty plus rushing touchdowns and thirty plus passing touchdowns.
Speaker 1: In the league.
Speaker 3: He did it in the shortest time seven years, all right. So he's a guy that's a Swiss Army and Knights. He's a guy that's gonna be an outlet, two outlets for a young quarterback.
Speaker 1: The tight end position.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be over the middle short save passes in the running backs. Who's gonna get yack And they ain't talking about cunning. I'm talking about yards after the kiss. Sometimes talking about knet.
Speaker 1: You can be stuck in green bayn and two degrees. I need to yack.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, he gonna be a yack man. He's gonna be get me. Hey, I don't know where to throw the ball, let me get it to you. He also gonna be he's hard to tackle. Yeah, And I think he's gonna be healthy this year. And I think with him and b Rob, we have a perfect thunder enlightening Yeah. And I think with him not having to carry the ball three hundred times, he'll probably be healthy the whole entire season and a guy that'll won a lot of games. The one thing I can say about this, we took a lot of captains from teams, and now we got a bunch of leadership over.
Speaker 2: Here's go to defensive side.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeremy Chen, you know what? See that right there? See that, that's where you're gonna hit you at in your chin.
Speaker 3: His attitude is, I haven't played my best ball yet, right, Carolina didn't give me a chance to play my best ball here. Not only do I got something to prove, I got a coaching staff that's gonna put me in position to make these plays.
Speaker 1: So he's a man with bad intentions.
Speaker 3: And see, I like for my defensive players to have bad intentions, like with the ball, carry the running back. He gonna have bad intentions come across the middle as a wide receiver might get fined bad intentions. I'm gonna hit you everywhere, Chin down, like this is what this guy is. Mister Chin is what I'm gonna call him. At the end of the day. Mister Chin will be one of those guys. At the end of the year, we'll be a fan favorite. Mark my word.
Speaker 1: Chin.
Speaker 2: Okay, since you're talking about bad intentions, we gotta mention Frankie louv lou Vu.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, lou Vu.
Speaker 3: I felt like my girl brought me a Louvu for Valentine's Day, like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Is that Louvu?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is. How bought you Gucci. I bought you Louvu. It happened you might have got a knockout. I got lou This is the real Louvo. I love this dude.
Speaker 3: He blitzes with bad intentions, he covers with bad intentions, and talking to some guys down there in Carolina, all I heard was, man, y'all just took.
Speaker 1: The heart and soul out of our locker room. That says a lot to me.
Speaker 3: That mean he's a verbal leader. That mean he's a guy that leads by example. That means he's intense. That mean he loves to play football, and I think, uh, with these guys, they woul't find people that love to play football. Football players might not have all your measurements, they are football player in Louvu.
Speaker 1: He is the epitome of this.
Speaker 3: I think this guy right here is gonna make his present fail in the NC East instantly.
Speaker 2: I think I'm as excited about him as anybody on this list. Anybody, seriously, anybody on this list. And we got Bobby Wagner on this list.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Bobby.
Speaker 2: And the thing is too smooth is that with these two guys and Wagner being such a beast in the middle, you can move Lousville around.
Speaker 1: You can be really creative.
Speaker 3: This is what you want to Yes, and don't forget Jamie David's gonna be coming out there. They finna make it hard for people to breathe and see. This is what I love about Bobby Wagner when he walks in the locker room for the first time and they huddle. Oh man, alkappy Tan you understand me. Nobody credentials is his. Nobody on the team, not Allen, not pay not nobody. Super Bowl winning champion right now has the most tackles in football at the player been there, done that, played in Quinn defense understands how more of high change, instant leader, instant got it certifies your defense tackling. When when we got London, I think London won but a year younger than him. You know how long London play? Yeah night, So you know we don't know how long we gonna have this guy, but Tone set her leapd her of the defense hands down already the leader of the defense. I haven't even played a snap.
Speaker 2: I believe last year he graded out second overall among all linebackers against the run. So he's got a ton of footballers. And don't forget we got a problem over there in Philadelphia. Besides Chief Steak and Rocky, they got Sakwon.
Speaker 3: Barkley running down here with a running quarterback in Jalen Hurts, and two wide receivers that can beat anybody. And don't forget about Dallas Godard. So very important that we had this guy on this defense.
Speaker 2: Really underrated sonic Drance Armstrong. You know what.
Speaker 3: Armstrong is one of those guys and I like his last name on scroung because he bats down a lot of balls. He didn't play, But what for he did play when he played eight set, guy, think about it. We had guys on here playing seventy percent of the snaps ain't get eight sacks. For instance, Sweat was the first player to end the year leading two teams in sex. He led us in SAX and only played the half a year he led the Chicago Bears in sex.
Speaker 1: That tell you what the what the armscrung brings to this.
Speaker 3: And I've seen players Antonio Pierce and rest of these guys where they they start to figure it out and then the next year they get to start, Yeah, and they even better. I think he gonna take advantage of the fact nobody won't give me no respect because Lawrence was over there and Michael Parsons and everybody. Now I get chance a good fresh start to go out here and make some places.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pay some bills. And I got a question for it because you made this point earlier today. I thought it was really good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Art was in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Honda. We love our guys from Hondah. You gotta explore, Yeah, the sophisticated and sleep look up to see IRV Hobbard and the court ybrid Honda's most electrifying vehicles yet. Conquer the un shaved road in one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport Honda's most capable suv ever, or experience the thrilling performance of the fund to Drive Honda Civic with an available turbocharged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda perfect for you. See your local Washington area Honda dealer today and Recycle Track Systems transforming the way commercial businesses and communities manage waste and recycling.
Speaker 1: They combine the power of AI with premium.
Speaker 2: Customer service to optimize waste pickup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to keep our neighborhoods cleaner and greener. BAM visit RTS dot cond to learn more about how we can help your business manage waste more responsible.
Speaker 1: All Right, I always try to find a way to transition because we always go out. Yes. So what I was gonna ask you and this is not scared.
Speaker 2: This is one of the more positive things when you think about this roster, is that you were saying we're focusing on free agency. That's a wonderful thing. But we forget there is already talent on this.
Speaker 1: Why do people keep forgetting it? Like, think about this.
Speaker 3: Everybody's so excited about these free agents. We had to sign some We had so many holes to field. We had twenty players on this team, twenty three right to get to fifty three. No, don't forget fifty three the off season, you need one hundred players. We had to almost sign seventy players just to have a preseason roster. So we have signed all these players, and we still got the most capped left in the NFL.
Speaker 1: But don't forget that.
Speaker 3: We still got Terry mclaughin, John Dotson, all right, Payne, alright, we still got John Allen. We still got Jamie Davis. I know my youngster didn't have no good year. We still got a Miniu with Forbes. We still got sat like we got players like it somewhere. I don't know how we did this. We end up keeping all our good players and cutting all our bad players.
Speaker 1: The way to do it, that's the way to get the job up. That's what it is. So we got all of these guys.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it's gonna be alone, gonna turn around as most people. I think we'll get back to it sooner than later. It's their team bill, not if they're taking a great approach to team building.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 3: We solidified before the draftings started, the interior office line with our Greddy well be oddish.
Speaker 1: Sam cost me.
Speaker 3: Do people not understand Sam Cosmy with one of the best guards in football this year?
Speaker 1: Yes, we found something, all right.
Speaker 3: The interior line sold up. How we need is tackles. How we need is tackles now. And don't forget we still got guys like Wiley on this roster. Like we we are set up for success in a different type way. Because when I say d line, do they forget about Fadadien matthis?
Speaker 1: Do they forget about the depth we have at the tackle position.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of stuff to work with here, and I think we stee we need to start to look at it like that because I think everybody is looking at it as a reveal when it's a retool.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 2: So when you look at the team signing Marcus Mariota, yeah, the thought process is okay, he's a very similar quarterback to Jaye Daniels, So maybe that's who this team is drafting or do you think they're not gonna draft quarterback at all?
Speaker 3: They have we look at life because if you look at my dating history, I ain't got no tight I ain't there. You know I might isn't the same, no, cause might be a Mariota, might be Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: It don't matter, like think about it, is all right, Yes, I think.
Speaker 3: All three of these quarterbacks at the top, Mariota could miss with Drake may is a better athlete than people think he is. He's very Josh Allen s and Justin Herbert s. But these guys run. They just a two hundred and thirty pound body. That's what he brings. But Mariota can help him just as much a he can help Jane Daniels, just as much as he can help JJ McCarthy, who was Scott rocking up the boy who I think is a You know how they always say most of the time the quarterbacks they get taken in the back of the first round go to better teams. I think JJ McCarty is gonna be one of those guys that benefit from that. Yeah, so he's gonna go to a safer team that's gonna protect him in a way that he'll be ready to play earlier than some of these other dudes.
Speaker 2: I took away to look at it, and everyone says, look, he didn't. He wasn't asked to do admission.
Speaker 1: He did whatever they asked.
Speaker 2: He did what they asked, which wasn't necessarily slinging around, but he didn't need to.
Speaker 3: But guess what, he made more pro throws than every last one of these quarterback. He made tight window throws. He ran a pro scheme with a pro coach, with pro rye receives in a pro running back and still didn't have to be the star. That says a lot to me. Teammates loved him, Stronger, armed than you thought, faster than you thought, better athlete than you thought, and he got quarterback.
Speaker 1: Face RG three Yeah, you know what. We talked about it on the show.
Speaker 2: He says that Caleb Williams, who is presumably going to be drafted by the Bears, that he should pull an Eli Manning and tell the Bears, nah, nah, I'm not playing for you guys, And you agree.
Speaker 3: Bobby three sticks. We finally agree on something because me and me and Robbert them. But head's a cold your time. But this one I feel if Eli could do it, And Roberts said something in there. He was like, this is probably gonna be the most power you ever have, because the rest of the power you have to grain it in the NFL. Yeah, So if you ever gonna push buttons the way you want them to push, this is it.
Speaker 1: And he won't to get to that? Why not want to get to the NFC?
Speaker 2: But isn't this a really good situation for our number one quarterback?
Speaker 1: Until us not? We watched Chicago chew up quarterbacks and spit them out. We've watched them.
Speaker 3: It's like me saying, you bringing Liz Jenkins to my house night and I'm telling you know what, we need to drop these kids off at a babysitter and you'd be like, what's the track record of the babysitter.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, no quarterback has survived there, no kids.
Speaker 3: You'll be like, I'm not doing it. And if I'm Caleb and I'm from here, okay. The NFC's four of the biggest markets in sports, Washington, DC, World Market, New York World Market, Philadelphia. I don't have to say about the Dallas Cowboys, right, Why wouldn't you want to be there? Instead of the North. I played in the North. A lot of history, a lot of old teams.
Speaker 1: This is where the love comes from the East Coast. Not only that. If I'm him, I let my daddy do the talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I take I take a note from the Mannings. Arch did the talking, not Eli Eli. Didn't say a word because you don't want that on you, Caleb. Daddy is similar. Get up and say, nah, my son shouldn't be in I shouldn't be in old Chicago. Matter of fact, if you drafting, he ain't coming. We're gonna We're going back to Kyle. Were going to the Canadian League.
Speaker 2: But then they win seven games last year, got allan.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, we understand they gotta have a very good defense.
Speaker 3: But tell me greatness at the quarterback McMahon, Rix Grossman, do we even know how Chicago is a city would treat a great quarterback?
Speaker 2: If he was great, it would be all up. Now that might be hard to get. But if you give that franchise with that history a winner, finally, yeah, go crazy.
Speaker 3: Alright, didn't think about this Jordan Love infancy. Yeah, Detroit, they in the infancy of winning. True in Minnesota won't stay down long Okay, they gonna get a quarterback this year with you.
Speaker 1: Now, let's take it to the NFC East Daniel Jones, right, true.
Speaker 3: Uh, Dak Prescott, as much as he make money, he's very Kirk Cousin.
Speaker 1: In that way.
Speaker 2: Struggles on the postseason.
Speaker 1: Yeap, and you got Jalen Hursts. I read it be over here. Okay, Like so, Robert, Bobby, we agree.
Speaker 3: And I know I read some of the people saying stuff under that stuff calling you out forget all that.
Speaker 1: You were right.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, people heard me say it. Bobby three Sticks was right. Caleb should power his weight to where he wants to be. And if he really the sacrifice being the number two pick instead of the number one, that says everything to me. Yeah, because it's no more prestigio thing in the NFL than go number one. That mean I was the best person in the world that year in football. He's like, nah, I'd rather go number two. Sacrifice.
Speaker 1: I'm always for a player that sacrifice for the greater good.
Speaker 2: You really think there's a possibility he could end up in two?
Speaker 1: Put it like this, I've seen it happen. Look about it right now. Right now, let's just say we wake up in the morning. Okay. Caleb then snapped, I don't want to go to Chicago.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's left Chicago in a bad position because now I don't have to come up to one.
Speaker 1: I don't have to give you nothing.
Speaker 3: You can't take him, you can't take him because if you do, you're gonna trade him for a lot less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he already said he ain't playing for you.
Speaker 2: But what if what if Chicago says we'll call your bluff, We're gonna draft you anyway, and then he's going to risk being a sure fire number one overall pick all that guaranteed money and no guarantee that he's gonna have a better situation next year if they say, all right, sit out.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's such a Chicago thing to do, Like, that's such a Chicago thing to do to date somebody that don't want you like that? You know what type of relationship that is? Every day you gotta worry everybody in my leaving you unhappy. I was unhappy today.
Speaker 1: I made it.
Speaker 3: I made it clear to you that that would bury Chicago. Like, if that case, you gotta gonna take Drake May. Yeah, you got gonna take jayde Daniels. You still feel like I got a quarterback to start my career. I mean the quarterback under ten years. I just think you cannot take a person that don't want to be there. I think it de values to pick. Yeah, but if he wakes up and does that, all the power comes into the number two, right, And that ain't always.
Speaker 1: Been a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's face of bels.
Speaker 1: Why not facing? That's facing Bet three sixty five.
Speaker 3: The Get Live podcast is brought to you by Bet three six five, the official sport and best partners of the Washington Commanders, Better on No Range NFL Marcus We Bet three six five apps. Craft your own personalized bet slip with parlay excess thousands of games with live screaming, plays your bet before the match of doing the game. It's really up to you.
Speaker 1: Download the Bet three six five app today.
Speaker 3: Joined eighty million members worldwide, age twenty one plus. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gamming problem call of texts one eight hundred gambler, Please do that. If you got that problem, I don't have it, not yet. W I mean mwaa. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We dream of places anywhere in the world, and in the blink of eye, we're there. That's the wonder flight. All you have to do is to side where to Duddi's International Airport. Let your imagination, sword book your venture today, fly Dulles dot com, slash non stop.
Speaker 1: Get there, Get there, baby man.
Speaker 3: Yes, we can go to Rome and see like the real Olympics and see somebody over there speed paint just kind of you're gonna say, man, I take my guy that it used to have the show what.
Speaker 1: Was his name, Bob Ross.
Speaker 3: I would just put Bob Ross right in the Olympics, right down Winter right now. That go you winner, right there, Bob Ross for America.
Speaker 2: Did you see I want to stay with the NFL. Did you see Jameis Winston.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: He spoke at a Saints equipment manager's wedding, gave a blessing, went to the wedding with some of his teammates.
Speaker 1: Gave a great prayer. What did you think about that? Brother? Jameis Wiston is a jewels. I loved it.
Speaker 3: When he opens his mouth, I don't know what's coming out, So now I know how people feel with me.
Speaker 1: Like James Is James, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just hoping he find like a Doug Williams resurgent in his career where somebody throws him in there and he just Joe fleckowes him to death because James just went through so much and I just feel like one day he got to have his day.
Speaker 1: But he's not the first pro athlete to marriage people like me and you been working the church. I officiated four weddings. I'm an ordained minister in the state of vi Jaish all right.
Speaker 3: My daddy is a real minister. So I come from a lenage. That's the thing about it. People don't know my dad is a preacher right now in Mississippi. Oh really, Yes, been a preacher long time. I'm named after my uncle Fred, who is also a preacher.
Speaker 1: So I was bathed in that glory. I bathed in that glory.
Speaker 3: But I think people get a kick out of having inconventional things, like instead of just a preacher, they would rather have one of their favorite athletes come do it.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: I just think that's where we headed at all the conventional things. I just watched Doc Walker aka the Doctor Mary c. J Him and his wife, all right, So Doc got up there did a great job. But see Doc was up there looking like an old dirty preacher from like nineteen eighty five. So it was a good fun time. So this ain't the first time out the last time that this thing gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Would you officiate anybody? And who's going to be if I could choose?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably Terry mclaurin's. Oh really yeah, because I met Terry Dad. Once I met Terry Dad for like five minutes, I was like, no, wonder, your son is so good because he got it from his pops. It's just there, just oozing out of And I love to be in like Innie Appolis, pumping they thing up. Because not only am I the preacher in the Master of the Ceremonies, I double is the DJ.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that's all. Let me see you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get the thing jumping in there. I go from the preacher, I keep my robe on, and I go right to DJ.
Speaker 1: I'm here for the long run.
Speaker 3: I'm here to make sure this thing is exciting as you can, because these people got.
Speaker 1: To remember this for the rest of their life.
Speaker 3: Like so it's gonna be one of them things. Your wife either gonna praise it because it was so good that she gonna throw it back in your face because it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Up to part. You gotta meet throw standards.
Speaker 3: Gotta meet those standards. So I was like Fred Smooth the preacher and them the DJ Oh my god, this a little good.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something. When you're marrying two people, Yeah, that's a lot of pressure because you don't want to miss data.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's there, dad, Yeah, it's there her day. And you know as you look at that man, he's just like, please don't, don't.
Speaker 3: Then you look in the crowd and his dad out there like then her dad like he'll never get that.
Speaker 1: Like, so you got like so many emotions.
Speaker 3: Then you got like the kids, the ring bears looking at you like I thought I was gonna miss this thing.
Speaker 1: Up and it's gonna beat you.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, the pressure is there. But guess what athe Lisa used to pressure? Pressure make diamonds.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. What you putting on her ring finger a DIAMONDBA pressure is needed for that day.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite story or a wedding that stands out that you attended or that you were a part of because I'm sure you've seen a few.
Speaker 1: Did I not tell you that I'm named after my uncle Fred?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? My uncle Fred aged out of preaching.
Speaker 3: You think like that's one of the jobs that people don't take from you, like you the went in the church and the preacher were like one hundred and five his head down, like it's time, right, So my family they always do it Fred, You're gonna have to tell Fred he gotta stop preaching.
Speaker 1: I like, I'm indeed, why would y'all call me to tell you had to do this?
Speaker 3: Cause they know I ain't got no filter, So I said my uncle Fred down, I say, checked this out. The family think it's time for you to stop doing all the family funks because he does everything like they want to hand it off to somebody else in the family that's good at it.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I was the lord to pick me to do this. I like, Uncle Fred.
Speaker 3: These are the last couple of things that happened. My cousin got married. Okay, wow, her stepdad walking her down the aisle. Okay, they stopped. He started saying. He started going into it. He ain't handed all, so he almost married my cousin to her stepdad.
Speaker 1: That was the first mistake. I tell you know it's time. That's when you know it's time. No, they didn't win. It's all with uncle Fred does a fruneral. The sister of the one he just almost married to. The stepdad. Yeah, had a death in the family.
Speaker 3: So it's my it's her child, but she got her other kids with her. They all sitting here. He starts the funeral and he's saying my cousin Deonte's name, and I'm like, what what is he doing? My cousin Deonte is right here beside us. So he almost buried my living cousin. At the funeral, his brother, I said, hey, that's when my family said the line is drawn. Now you're gonna have to go do it.
Speaker 1: So after the funeral, while we eating, I put him to the side say, uh, oh, you did this right after the funeral.
Speaker 3: That's the worst performance I have ever seen in my life. The family has spoken. They sent me over here to tell you that you you have married your last mooth and buried your last move.
Speaker 1: He was like, what I been.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to do this from conception to dirt, not like no, everybody retires, everybody gets old, like, you know, the things you're almost done in the last two times, so you know, he aged out, and I had to be the bary of bad news.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: No, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: It's incredible to you were like, I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 3: I have to do it right now because even my uncle he had like two strokes. Oh wow, so he ain't the healthiest person anyway. So I'm like, it's just time, Like it's time. I'm your namesake.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy? I read this is semi related, but it's the worst. I don't know how you're gonna look at it, but you remember, it's the worst funeral store I've ever read where Remember the dude used to work for.
Speaker 1: Verizon the can you hear me now?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me now? And then he switched to Sprint for a while. So I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I saw some commercial and I was like, I wonder how much that dude made, So I just looked it up. But he was saying after he finished that job that even though he enjoyed it, the worst moment he ever had was when he was at his grandmother's funeral and they were lowering her into the ground. Someone there he heard whisper, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Now? Oh my no? Why are people so hard? That's terrible? I was like, oh my good god.
Speaker 3: First of all, why are people so hard? Like why would you show up at a funeral to do that and say that? I just get myself chilled. First of all, that's when fandom goes wrong. Yes, Like people don't understand you should not say certain things like I don't have.
Speaker 2: People if you think that you should be like, just keep your nye shut.
Speaker 1: I have been to church right off season. I go visit the church. That's none wrong with that. Then you hear somebody holler out the.
Speaker 4: Crowd what happened against the cowboy? First of all, Jesus rebukes you. Why would you bring that up?
Speaker 3: You have been rebuked, yes, because I had to miss church to watch you on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Like, people do not ease up on athletes like I retire you right at the cuffs of Elon's musk app taking over. I was right at the cuffs right there.
Speaker 3: I don't know how athletes take it, especially corners, after just having to work, just getting beat up and just look up your timeline and it's you sting, you awful like people understand it's bad energy and bad and also you forget there's an actual person.
Speaker 1: There's a person there inside of the hell. Yes, it's a person.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: People build us up like Hercules and gladiators of the of the Roman time. But we are me and with filling. We are females with feelings like don't think we don't go home after a bad game and cry. I got a whole jaw of tears. I called them the don't drink down, don't drink It's on my liquor cab. It's called tears of the burnt only crid into this.
Speaker 1: Got burnt. And I said, you know, I can't let these tears hit the ground. I want to collect.
Speaker 3: I want to collect them because I want to see how much of my raw emotion came into this jar. Now I got to the point, you know, having my drink mixed a little cup of tears.
Speaker 1: And there and drink those sorrows away. That's what you got to do, Jesus, do what you got to do. And we've been having debates before the show story.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't even I'm gonna save I'm gonna pay some bills and I'm gonna let you tell people what you're watching. But then we're gonna we're gonna save our big debate for another time.
Speaker 1: We gotta get into this. We get into it.
Speaker 2: Let me let me go ahead and tell you about how, because you gotta explore the sophisticated, sleek look oh the CRV Hybrid at the Court Hybrid, Honda's most powerful electrified vehicles yet. Conquer the unpaved road in one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport, Honda's most capable su ever, or experienced the thrilling performance of the funder drive Honda Civic with an available turbo charged engine.
Speaker 1: Get power, performance and ruggedness for Honda.
Speaker 2: Find the Honda Purpect for you. See your local Washington area Honda dealer today and our good friends at seat Geek, the new official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: The deal is finalized. It's set. They're not going anywhere. Get used to the name. You're gonna see it everywhere as you should, whether you're buying.
Speaker 2: Or selling tickets to Commander's games or any other event in the d n V seat Geek is the place to do it. Seekeek the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. So Commander's fans can fan.
Speaker 1: That's a pros pro.
Speaker 3: The way those phrases and words come off of it, mustache is something of greatness.
Speaker 1: I thank you.
Speaker 2: I think the mustache is helping with my pronunciation.
Speaker 3: Listen the way it echoes like a cave, like the depth of I'm talking about. Yes, listen, they mustache. It performs in weather. It performed like O weather. That's very Burt Reynolds right there. Like I do not remember the spread at Burt Burt.
Speaker 2: That Stash Tom Selex Stash legend.
Speaker 1: But do you not remember when he laid on the bear skin rug. Oh but yes, he had all the way out looking up. That was the first male like almost nude. Yes he was nude. Yes, the only thing he won that was a mustache. That's rightly, that ain't covering him.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Back to what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay to a couple of guys who don't have mustaches. You just watched Ricky Stinicky and we had a small debate before we came on.
Speaker 1: I love the rock.
Speaker 2: I like John Cena. But you are saying that John Cena is going to be or is already a bigger star than The Rock. No, he's not a bigger start now, but you think he will be.
Speaker 3: I'm saying when we look back ten to fifteen years, I feel like because John Cena has a funny bone that The Rock doesn't have, he has a reach and film. I think both of them, they can always do Superhero, they could always do villains, they could always do any muscler man, intimidation, they could do that. Sena is a idiot, and I know as being an idiot, you have to be intelligent, like you's got to have the intelligence to do the things he do. What he did at the Awards showing that Ricky and Nikki.
Speaker 1: The Rock doesn't have the comedic chops to carry a movie like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, the range of John Cena is he gets better because he's just scratching the surface.
Speaker 1: Peacemaker one of my favorite I've heard. I heard he's a idiot.
Speaker 3: I just think Sena has a personal just a groundedness to him. Okay, that and plus the scope he has, I just think he's going to surpass him. No, he's not the Rock now the Rock is at the top of the pinnacle. And that's why I say how far can the Rock goes?
Speaker 1: Because it's the.
Speaker 3: Fast and furious. When I say the Rock, that's what you remember. Give me what else comes can give me?
Speaker 1: Characters?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, well, what's the one he did with Kevin Hart. I think he and Kevin Hart of a great It is good that they have a great chemistry.
Speaker 1: The Honor Swarzer native, Danny de v the Vito thing going on.
Speaker 2: But also I feel like the Rock has a a magnetism to him that Sina doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's a sex symbol. Well, that's part of it. I mean the ladies count to seen. It ain't too bad itself. No, they're both looking at this.
Speaker 2: The Rock's also been doing this for almost twenty years now.
Speaker 3: People from guess and that's why I get Seena the aed is because look at how they jumped out to their career.
Speaker 1: I just think Sena is jumping out there.
Speaker 3: Sena already being part of d C the DCU, all right, He's he's already attacking the big things while still mixing in the small and the medium things.
Speaker 1: Where the Rock was just on such a rise.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that I'm not going back to that where Sena seems to say I'm never this and I'm never dead.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna end up conquering at all and you don't think I'm right.
Speaker 2: And if you look at the biggest movies at least box office wise, that scene has ever had. It's the ones where we had bet parts in the Fast and Furious movie starting Rock.
Speaker 1: No, but the Rock hates Van Diesel each other.
Speaker 3: I've been saying, Luda Christian if that's the case, got some of the biggest movies of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Lula is a musician though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but these are ex wrestlers, Like that's what That's how we started the conversation, who's the best X athlete X wrestler to have the best acting career? Because they all go into it, right club of Lane.
Speaker 1: Mister T, Like, you can bring mister T into this if you wanted to, you know, DC Cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can bring about your man Randy Savage, you can bring like, honest Schwarzenegger is the best athlete actor ever. Yes, because you're talking about Mster America, I mean mister Universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he's the best. He's the standard.
Speaker 3: Right with the one thing that Arnold couldn't do was comedy. He tried it with twins and it was funny.
Speaker 1: And jingle all the way. He tried like he can't eat the reach.
Speaker 3: It's different for Sena. All I'm saying is John Cena is amazing as actor to me, and I think he's gonna only get better.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be And also the rock hasn't falling off.
Speaker 1: He's no, no, he ain't falling off. But I think he's peaked. That's that's picked the What Knicks movie? Could he do?
Speaker 3: Because he's already been conan, he's already been Yeah, he's already did all of these Like where could he go?
Speaker 1: Like at what point? Like I can't take him serious as the president? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's it's at the point where he's as big as he's gonna get. The question is how much longer can you stay relevant? And then how do you measure longevity as part of that career?
Speaker 3: Denzel long Jail, Yes, all right, but then I love a guy like Ryan Reynolds and I love blying Ryan Reynolds, and Ryan reynolds sense of humor has him above a lot of these guys not taking itself so serious, and I think that's gonna be the same thing that catapults John Sender to start you love your Johnson.
Speaker 2: I do need to watch peace Maker, though, you need to watch Rickyson Nikki.
Speaker 1: Okay, start there, Okay, I'll start start there.
Speaker 3: And then go to peace Maker because peace Maker gonna take you a while, because it's it's it's a whole season of it.
Speaker 1: Okay. It got a guy on the name Economos. It's just so good.
Speaker 3: When I say so good, I mean the dude gotta Pat Eagle named Eagerly.
Speaker 2: This sounds right up here.
Speaker 1: Tell you man, he is. He's something to man. I think it's special.
Speaker 2: Well, that gives us something to watch me some of the watch thank you for watching us. It's to get loud podcasts. Anybody see get that smooth.
Speaker 1: On Jenks Got Loud, Got Loud.
Speaker 2: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.