Speaker 1: Happy spooktober. Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I'm your host, Payoff Willie AKA. We had a tough weekend. You see the Barrys, Barry's Bar and Grill. Shout out the boys of Barry's Bar and Grill for making us a championship belt that is sitting in Taylor's seat, Michigan. That was a tough That was a tough loss. We'll get into our two and three record here in a second. What this show is about. If you're a new watcher, if you're a new listener who hopefully is having enough fun to leave a comment, this is the premier college football gambling show. We have the best college minds, and not only the best college minds, but the best college football entertainers across the globe. Starting with Joey Parlay JP, the Vault Hovey. We got Jackie slips. You see the boy JP. He's wearing orange right now, he's wearing Tennessee colors. He's a game cock. He got the thing choked out over the weekend. We'll also get to that in a minute. Jackie slips. Jackie recap Jack in the back doesn't matter. He's making you a stack he's ready to go. This weekend, we got Gary Midnight. You play your cards right, you make it on the nice list over the nutty list. You're gonna be walking out to your living room with a stack of cash under the Christmas tree. And then you got Mitchie Big Brain Fairweather Fan Billboard. He loves the Ohio State Buck Guys, he loves Penn State, he loves Kansas City, he loves the Eagles, he loves the Yankees, he loves the Cowboys, and he loves the Saint Louis Cardinals because they win a lot of World Series games too. But what you're gonna be listening to today, guys, six games we're gonna be covering, of course, recovering nebrask Illinois. Vegas is trying to give us money for that one. Lsu Miszoo, Ohio State, Maryland, BAM and A and M, the Red River Rivalry. And then we'll be going over Notre Dame versus the acc once again at Louisville. To top this thing off, everybody, this episode is brought to us. There is no presenting sponsor today. It's our Spootober Merch. Go crazy, get spooky with the boys. We got a lot of merch. Gary Midnight, he made he made these bad boys. Go buy him up at the Barstools store, go to the bust and Brand. It'll be right there before we get in the recap. It's everybody, bow our heads and let us pray to the gambling gods. Dear Lord, please grant us the serenity to accept the results over the weekend that we cannot change, the courage to change the picks when we can, and the wisdom to know that it ultimately doesn't matter for dying as the kingdom of power, the glory of the sports book all yours forever. Nebraska still has a shot for the Big team championship. A man again. I told you what we're about, what we're gonna be covering, and here's why you're gonna stay. We make you money, we make you cash. But money isn't just currency. It's a story. And the most captivating stories are the ones that are worth listening to. And we got six stories, six picks, but more importantly, six stories. They're gonna tell you how I'm taking the sportsbook down this weekend, Jackie Recap, tell us, tell us how we did, and for the love of God, get us a quote to get these boys to get us.
Speaker 2: Going going into this college football sleep. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last week not our best showing, but we're here to take it back. We're here to get our money back. We're here to get back on track. I'm not gonna say that. I told you also at the Tennessee Spread because on this bus, we win as a team and we lose as a team.
Speaker 2: Very big of you, very big of you. So I'm gonna hit you with a quote.
Speaker 3: And we've all heard it before, and every time you hear it resonates even truer and truer. But the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. With that being said, let's move on to our first game with Nebraska at Illinois.
Speaker 2: Listen, I fucked up.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I tried bringing us to the water to drink the holy water that was in Lincoln, Nebraska. I gave what I thought was the greatest speech of my life on Saturday before the game, and mediocrity you.
Speaker 2: Can kiss our ex.
Speaker 4: When you look at the stats, Michigan can run the football, Nebraska runs it better, but no Michigan play defense. Come on, the Black Chips play defense and I don't give it you, I'll give it to Blake Form. You damn me last night said sweet dreams. But I'm telling you, when he walks out into that stadium, the tunnel walk happens.
Speaker 2: The game were for Hide came close and they hear, no big round, it's gonna be four quarters. A fuck you fucking.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 1: My juices were flowing so much. I swear to god I was. I think we were all ready to storm the field. That didn't happen. We got our whooped Michigan. They walked in our house, they shit in the toilet, they didn't flush, they ate our food, and they left. And I'm not too big to say that was a good ball club. We did not show up to play. If you listen to coach rules press conference, I'll just leave you with this. Several of those touchdowns were blown to Simons or missus Simmons, easy fixable things that we got to get back in the lab about. This is a wake your ass up week for Nebraska.
Speaker 2: This is a do.
Speaker 1: You boys sitting in this team room right now want to play Big ten football? Because there are guys like he said that can play on Sunday, But we need people to make that decision and not be scared when you get a little bit behind against the big bad team that comes in again, great Michigan Wolverine team. However, talking about Nebraska Illinois, let's go in the Illinois and get this taste out of our mouth. They were in full pads on Sunday, boys, full pads, grinding it out because people are pissed off. This is a wakeush wait wait, I been, I've cussed it. This is a wake your ass up. Came this weekend in Illinois and right down Nebraska is the underdogs and that is prime money making season. Listen to me, Listen to me. I know how I can be about Nebraska. I know how I can be about Nebraska. But I promise you this is Nebraska money line. This is Gbot. This is Gbot Nebraska money line. Hurry up before I just fucking I start to lose myself.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Second game of the weekend, we are doing an SEC matchup LSU at Missouri. Earlier in the year, I did call Missouri the ugly step child of the SEC, and I remain on that hill even though they're five and zero. I believe this is the week where Missouri is exposed.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Will I agree with you?
Speaker 1: I like LSU minus six and a half at Missoo missou it's an easy place to play. It's not that like the Missoo fans are not like they're they're they're they're they're got, you know, they're fair weather. They're a little bit fickle. When you look at like against spread and you look at the data by big by big Brain, Mitch, you got what was ls what's LSU against the spread? Two and three? Missoos like three and two. They're both kind of like five hundred, So it's kind of like wishy washy. And you're right, Missoo is kind of like the step child. They're kind of like, you know, they're like that team that is going to hang around, kind of like the Cardinals, kind of the Cardinals in the NFL. They're winning. Missoo's winning, but I think they're again, I think it's a dog with fleas. I think they're five and oh, but they're not actually a five and oh team. I think they get beat. However, I'm nervous to pick LSU minus six and a half because they gave up over seven hundred total yards of offense against Old miss but big Brain Mitch. Last week when we wanted to pick that game Ole Miss LSU, Mitch said, hey, I like the over in this one, and we said, your job is on the line. He delivered, and I believe he likes the over in this game. I am on board with that. LSU has hit the over in every one of their matchups and Missou has hit everyone except one game.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go over. We're picking the over in total points.
Speaker 1: I think it's at sixty two and a half right now, doesn't matter over whatever that number is come Saturday at LSU Miszoo like all right?
Speaker 3: Moving on that we have Now we're transferring from SEC matchup to Big ten matchup and we have Maryland at Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Maryland's looking pretty good. Maryland's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a stable, they have a good, high scoring offense.
Speaker 2: They have a VET at QB two. I don't I don't want to. I don't want to like blow.
Speaker 1: I don't want to mess up his name to his little brother, and I don't mean it to say disrespectfully, but he's operating at a high level. They are like a top what are they a top? Ten passing offense in the country. Top twenty by eighteen is at eighteen, But yeah, top twenty passing offense in the country.
Speaker 2: I low key like Maryland a little bit, not to win, not to win.
Speaker 1: I think Ohio State is kind of the same thing, right It's kind of like, yeah, they're good there. They can be a high powered offense. They have weapons and studs on that team. But we were at Notre Dame. They snuck out a Notre Dame. Notre Dame lost they had ten players because they had ten players on the field at the end of the game. But os U, I just don't think that they're gonna cover what's the spread at right now, I'm going Maryland. I'm going Maryland plus twenty one at Ohio State. I don't think Ohio State is one of the big dogs in the Big ten this year. I like Penn State and what Mitch I said, Penn State, like you there you go. I think Penn State's the best. No, I don't think you're completely wrong, But I say for saying they're not one of the big dogs, I mean it's Michigan, Penn State, don't have states.
Speaker 2: That's the three. It's who Michigan Penn State. I heard you the first time. Don't repeat yourself.
Speaker 1: We're going to Maryland TAYLORUS twenty one at Ohio State.
Speaker 3: All right, moving on, We're going back to the SEC. This is Alabama season right here on the line because we have Alabama at Texas A and M. Seems like they always put up a huge fight. The spread is two and a half. What did the nodes say?
Speaker 2: The notes are doing well over here.
Speaker 1: I wrote some stuff about this one, and I like what we got cooking the line. Here's the only thing that's gary. The line open at five, it's now at minus two and a half. Those are one of those things like this. Vegas knows something that we don't, because ultimately, I think Bama understands that they have to handle teams if they want to be in the college fotball playoff conversation.
Speaker 2: Because they've been on the outside looking in.
Speaker 1: They were on the outside looking in last year and I think that lost early to Texas the QB situation being up in the air, But again I think Bama is waking back up. I think Nick Saban he's back to cussing his players out of practice, and they know how important it is to handle teams, especially on the road at A and M. That's a hostile environment. It's going to be a an electric environment. But I love Bama and I like mil Roe to have a big game this game.
Speaker 2: I think they had their.
Speaker 1: Moments in those two weeks when Milroad played bad against Texas. He gets benster t and the second quarterback to third quarterback. They go and handle Little Miss, holding them to ten points. Again, Lsu scalp over seven hundred yards of that offense. Bama held them the ten points. I think the are no nebress Bama undersead like, that's how much the boys. One in the same Nebraska plays Friday, by the way, so we'll be able to tune into that one. Bama minus two and a half. I like them in A and M. I liked them. I loved them in A and M. Bama minus two and a half.
Speaker 3: All Right, moving on, As you know, the bust and ball opened up rivalry week and bowl season, and we're moving on to the Red River rivalry Oklahoma at Texas.
Speaker 2: You pulled your way out of that. I like a little bit. Bowl season. I'm like, oh in December, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But Rivalry week Oklahoma at Texas Red River Rivalry plus six and a half.
Speaker 2: Say that three times in a row. You can't do it.
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Will Red River Rivalry? This was a game we thought about going to. I think this at atmosphere is all time. You got Where do.
Speaker 2: They play at? Dallas?
Speaker 1: Dallas in like the Texas, like the in like the State Fair going on, State Fair going on. Everybody just talks about how massive the weekend is out there, stadiums split in the half. You got Red, you got Orange? Man, what do you guys like in this game?
Speaker 2: Boomer? Your horns down always? I got one? Oh JP, JP, where are you going?
Speaker 5: I am a I think it's a good matchup, ORNs up, horns up. Venables he's not ready for it yet, needs one more year.
Speaker 2: Okay you like Venables?
Speaker 5: Yeah really No, it's a Clemson guy, great defensive guy.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. I was more asking like the objective. Yeah, yeah, I got you, I got you, I get it. The Clemson hate. I respect that.
Speaker 3: I think it's always fun to be able to throw down.
Speaker 2: Horns down.
Speaker 3: And people say that Texas is the real ut, which is also fact because Tennessee was established in eighteen twelve, Texas was eighteen seventy four. But this week I'm going horns up.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're going horns up, going Texas, baby? Is it? Because of the way they looked against Bama a little bit.
Speaker 3: Even though that's kind of faded a little bit on me, I still think that the Texas is gonna come in and take care.
Speaker 1: Of business in the last I know, like last year forty nine to nothing, Texas mopped them. But Oklahoma seven and three in the last ten. I think like Oklahoma is one of those teams. They're five to zero. They're like, what are they maybe plus one eighty eight, one hundred and eighty eight or one hundred and ninety maybe in point differential, which is top three in the country. Like yeah, have they played anybody? Not really yet, but they have a high powered offense and their quarterback who is it Daniel? Is it Daniel Gabriel? Dylan Dylan Gabriel? Fifteen touchdowns I think over sixteen hundred yards. They got General Booty on the bench, Like what a name? And you know, like James Dobson is the assistant strength coach at Oklahoma and that was my guy at Nebraska. He was over here at Vanderbilt. So that's like, that's another father figure to the boy. And he's got this vein. He's got this vein that sticks out when he's angry. And I know that neck vein has been out all week. Because this game is personal for Oklahoma. Everyone's crowning Texas right now, as they should. They're tough, they are tough, they got yours, they got manning, they got sharks offensive mind.
Speaker 2: If you're right, what yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I your sister said they're a quarterback in their thirstring quarterback.
Speaker 1: You might need another day. Yeah, yeah, thank you for saving. Everybody knows the manings out there. But I like Oklahoma plus six and a half. I think this is a rivalry game where everyone is fully expecting Texas, and I think Oklahoma can get in the conversation, maybe pull up an upset. I don't know about that, but I do think they keep it close. Venables, I like his defensive brain, and they're gonna be ready to.
Speaker 2: Go come this weekend.
Speaker 1: I like Oklahoma plus six and a half and real booty on the sideline. We are writing a check that his ash is gonna cash. Give Dylan Gabriel the water brother.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move it on. Last game of the week. Our favorite team for bet to bus. I think they've been in it every single week. If it's they were Nebraska, but it is Notre Dame at Louisville. To spread a six and a half. Where are you at?
Speaker 2: Also my established notes here, here's what I got for you.
Speaker 1: Cars dot Com, leading digital marketplace that connects car shoppers with their perfect car, celebrating twenty five years helping shoppers research, find inventory, finance, and sell cars. Wherever life takes you and whoever you're looking to be, there's a car for that exact occasion at cars dot com. Up to fifty cars added daily to cars dot com shop over two million cars, two million possibilities. And here's one of those possibilities right there. It's Notre Dame right here. Notre Dame at Louisville. Notre Dame's got to be our squad. Notre Dame is our ky state Illinois this year. Yeah, and I think they're nice, man. Yeah, they survived a little bit with Duke, but Duke's a good team. Duke has shown that they're a good team.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: That big brain Mitchie back here, thirty straight Notre Dame thirty to ohero against the ACC and their last thirty five and one against the spread this year and their only common opponent that they've played that we can kind of look to see how close they are in c State, Notre Dame beat their ass forty five to twenty four.
Speaker 2: Louisville only won thirteen to ten.
Speaker 1: And I think when you're looking at this game, is Notre Dame's gonna cover minus six and a half against the undefeated Louisville Louisville Cardinals Louisville Lamar Jackson is do you think Notre Dame is for real? And do you believe in their defense? Ohio State? They just held in the seventeen points and that's a high powered offense. Duke has been known to be put up points this year. They held them. I think the answer to those questions are both yes, and we are going Notre Dame in minus six and a half for the bet the bus b lock of the week. I'm not gonna lie. I truly love all of these picks. I don't know if Joey Parlay is gonna put him in his parlay, but JP I would love to hear what little slip you might have, Bruin.
Speaker 2: If you need me.
Speaker 1: To just put this whole slate together, we can do it. Because I do feel good about every single one of these games.
Speaker 5: I would like you to pick a game that we can put and add into my parlay.
Speaker 1: Nebraska money line. Jesus, do you want a different game? No, I can go a different game.
Speaker 2: Who are you'all playing?
Speaker 1: It'd be the Illinois bro Illinois.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe we look at a different game.
Speaker 1: Ill Hey, hang on, hang on, let me let me just give you a couple of Illinois is giving up thirty almost thirty one points per game on defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you know what, let's be JPJP full pads on Sunday, the picture of the miracle coach.
Speaker 5: You're saying again, this is a must win, this is the Wakes fuck up.
Speaker 2: You guys are better than this man, all right, we'll put them better than that.
Speaker 5: We'll put him in. We'll put him in Nebraska money line with with who else?
Speaker 2: Will be the first leg? The second leg? Vegas loves to.
Speaker 5: Uh take me for rides each and every week, especially the last two weeks, and they might know something about this Washington State game. Because right now Washington State is plus three and a half points versus UCLA.
Speaker 2: I know, and it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they know something, but if it doesn't make sense, you come to me. I turned it into dollars. Next, we got Kansas Kansas. This game has also confused me. What does Vegas know? This is a week I'm proven that I know more than Vegas. They got Kansas at minus two versus UF Kansas up until their quarterback got heart was in the game with Texas. They have a good team, they were ranked this past week, and UCF is I think three and two on the year, So I don't understand why that line is minus two. So we do Washington State plus three and a half, Kansas minus two and Nebraska money line.
Speaker 2: That's the parlay.
Speaker 1: I'm into that Joey parlay. Look, guys, I know again, I know we went two and three last week. I know we're nervous, but during every loss, you can't just lose. You need to learn the lesson risk is what keeps us young. And I'm rolling. I'm all in this weekend, boys. Risk is what keeps us young. A day without a bet is a day forgotten. That is why you put it all on the line this weekend with Bet the Bus. We are your hosts, all of our names. We already said it doesn't matter. Thank you for joining Bet the Bus. Leave comments, subscribe to Dingleberry All the Things Man
Speaker 2: Have a weekend