Speaker 1: It's a podcast called twenty five Wist talking and they whizz. So, yeah, it's too bad, But what did you expect? It's a podcast called twenty five.
Speaker 2: Wi Souls Welcome.
Speaker 3: Maddie bought a couple of things. Number one, Reed is in studio today.
Speaker 4: I'm getting divorced, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm coming back. I'm back.
Speaker 3: Getting a divorce and he's been waiting for that.
Speaker 2: Why are you here?
Speaker 5: That's a good question. Uh, just to show you, guys that I was coming back.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason.
Speaker 5: It's the only reason. No, I really did want to see.
Speaker 2: You, guys.
Speaker 3: Know what's the real reason?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 3: Literally it? Well, then why weren't you more intentional about it?
Speaker 5: You know, I probably should have been, or you could have played something out.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm saying at Dolphin's literally all my stuff is still there, Like my bed is still there. I still have like half my clothes.
Speaker 1: So he's ready for a divorce. Yeah, just in case.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, read's here, so we'll come back and talk some reading.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit, talk some reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you don't know the show, I don't want to make you have to hear a whole bunch about some guy's personal life that you don't know. But we'll give everybody a chance to dial out later when we do that. For sure, you shirt looks good though, Oh thanks.
Speaker 1: Man, he says, he's still on island town.
Speaker 3: This was a.
Speaker 5: Honeymoon shirt, but it's also just a nice comfortable golf shirt.
Speaker 3: You know, did you play golf?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I wanted to. Are am I getting to play here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I urge it here.
Speaker 2: Now what are you doing while you're here? Then that's also a good question.
Speaker 5: I haven't figured that one out yet.
Speaker 3: Why can't you play golf?
Speaker 5: I didn't bring my clubs.
Speaker 1: I have an extra set.
Speaker 3: Now he's left handed.
Speaker 1: I don't have an extra set.
Speaker 3: I have an Okay, anyway, good to see you read what's going on here?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I made a list of things to talk about that had nothing to do with Reid, So let's do some of those. The question is what team do you hate the most because of the love for your own team? I think that different than just what team do you hate the most, because we'll do both versions of that. What team do you hate the most because of the love for your own team? So with me. Arkansas doesn't have a supernatural rival. They try to make Arkansas Missouri rivals. We're not rivals.
Speaker 1: Because the states touch each other or something. Is that it?
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's a trophy, oh yeah, and you know it's called like the battle Line, and it's a rivalry week game, proximity all that forever and we still have it. There's the boot, which is the Arkansas LSU because those states are also connected. It's like we have trophies with states above us and below us, but we don't really have a natural like super rival. So if I were to hate a team because of Arkansas, it's probably like an Old Miss. And I don't even really hate Old Miss for football like basketball, I don't even really hate Kentucky fans, although they're wildly sensitive. It's unbelievable how sensitive they were about being then I would rather be the number one most annoying fan base and the number three most annoying fan base, Like they didn't even take pride that they got number one. They just wanted to cry. Yeah, So maybe Kentucky basketball, because there's actually been some games that mattered and we stole our coach and Nolan Rich back in the day, but I would think if it's football, which is where sixty three percent of my mind lives, it's probably gonna be Ole Miss because of the proximity games sec Arkansas, Ole Miss.
Speaker 1: What about Texas? Like, does Texas?
Speaker 3: I hate Texas because of that. I know that, but we didn't get to play them for a long time. But I hate Texas's that's the answer. It's Texas.
Speaker 1: Does the whole state feel that way?
Speaker 3: Everybody hates Texas because they're bigger than us. Yeah, and they're richer than us, and they win more than us because they have more money than us. So you hate your big brother. Yeah, that's the answer. But you said that, but you guys like the Cowboys because Jerry Jones is a former Arkansas player, has nothing to do with Texas. Okay, it proximity helps their close I should take that back. It probably helps a little bit. It's Texas. It could have easily been Kansas City proximity wise, Yeah, it could have easily been. But Houston and Dallas are kind of close, so it could have been like the Oilers.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes Houston, dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm just saying there were other the Saints, like there are proximity teams that Arkansas could have picked, but their owner is a former Arkansas razorback football player who won the last national championship with Arkansas football, and so that's a big part of that. But proximity is a part of it. But yes, the answer is Texas. That you're right, it's Texas. We just didn't play them for a long time. But we hate them, not because any games have mattered. We just hate them because they were bigger and better than us Southwest Conference days they mattered more. But I was like, two, uh, I hate the Cardinals because the cups right, So baseball that would be it.
Speaker 1: That's that's a rivalere They go for guy who's a cardinal.
Speaker 3: Now he's not a cardinal. He lives in the same town. But when you get to be an adult, that relationship changes. Because we went to work out with the Cardinals and I wasn't like, I can't be here. I would have trouble putting on long Horns shirt or jersey. If we did too much access or we went over I would have trouble. I think I would still possibly that'd be tough.
Speaker 1: I remember we were doing stuff with like a radio station and their symbol was almost like the horns horns doing that, and it didn't even mean the Texas Longhorns. It meant like the bo on the horn.
Speaker 3: You know, A chance I respect that, No chance I respect them. I'm not having that picture taken out of context.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I respect You could take that and run with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh yeah, Texas. It's a great point, Kevin. What team do you hate because of your team?
Speaker 2: I mean, the Yankees are the obvious answer, but that's more of the rivalry itself.
Speaker 3: That's why. Yeah, you're a redsty fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good reason. And then in football, I would say the Colts because I mean I can't stand the Jets, but the Colts because of all those years with Manning and Brady of course, and then the flake Gate and they always like every time they beat the Patriots, they think it's a super Bowl. They won the Super Bowl for like twenty years, and so that just like built up a hatred for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The two biggest quarterbacks in the game playing each other a lot of times in the AFC Championship game or in the playoff. Yeah, that's that's a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the Yankees by far number one by far.
Speaker 1: People love to hate the Yankees. A lot of Yankee haters, But do.
Speaker 3: You know why? Because they're the biggest team with the most money and they've won the most championships. Everybody hates a winner.
Speaker 1: Was it disrespectful when there's the Subway Series and the Mets have the pin stripes? Like the Mets can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not close enough to the New York situation to be insulted. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wasn't insult that. I just felt like, what a lot of teams have pinstripes. Yeah, but the Yankees are known for their's pin stripe uniforms.
Speaker 2: So you're saying they can't wear them against the Yankees.
Speaker 1: It's just like it was almost like they did it on pervs, like all right, we're gonna wear this jersey and I've never seen that jersey before. But it's like Mets pin stripe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm not close enough to New York to care. No, but everybody hates the Yankees. The reason everybody hated the Patriots, the reason we could do this, the reason everybody hates.
Speaker 2: Duke Sure because they win, because they win.
Speaker 3: The reason people are starting to hate the Chiefs, and the Chiefs aren't even hale.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: No, the only time you hate him is if they're like starting to be better than your team. If you're a Patriots fan, I understand why you start to hate them, Eddie. What team do you hate because of your team?
Speaker 1: It's seasonal right with the Cowboys, Like sometimes it's the Commander, sometimes it's the Giants, but like I think consistently the most it's the Eagles because their fans are just loud. They're loud, they're rubbing in your face, They're just annoying. I don't know. Well, like one of them punched another dude like for no reason, just because he was like wearing another jersey. Like that's just crazy. And how does Eagles fans and what's so stupid is I don't know. Six years ago, my brother moved to Pennsylvania. He's from Texas. We're all born in Texas. We all like the Cowboys. But he's lived there for five years or whatever, and now he's an Eagles fan and just and it's like, dude, and I know he had a stroke and everything. It's like givehim a little bit, I give him a little bit of grace, but he'll cut you. Like when I see him, He'll wear the jersey and everything, and it's like, dude, stop it.
Speaker 3: What team do you hate for no reason? This is good because I think mine would be Miami, like the Hurricanes, and I don't hate them like I root against them, but I have no like yeah, because and I think the reason is because I could pick like a Tennessee but I'd have a reason because we played them and they beat us in you know, ninety nine. We could we undefeated, they were undefeated. We've had big games. There's a reason for me to not like Tennessee proximity, same conference. They were our constant for a while, meaning they were in the SEC East, but they were the team we play every year, so there was a history. There was a reason to hate them. I have no reason to dislike the University of Miami except they still think that they're awesome, and they haven't been awesome in a long time, Like that brand to them still exists. It's almost like Nebraska fans. But I don't hate Nebraska fans because they're in the Middle America and they they're super nice. I feel like Nebraska fans are generally really nice, like they're good people. Yeah, I feel like that, maybe just because it's like Omaha steaks and stuff. I don't but I feel like Nebraska and Miami have a distorted view of what the rest of the country feels about them, because I think Nebraska fans and Miami fans think the rest of the country goes, dang, we gotta play Nebraska or Dan we gotta play in Miami. Those are legit. Nobody feels that way anymore.
Speaker 2: In Miami's way worse than Nebraska.
Speaker 3: And yes, and Miami had a good year last year, but even they choke. Yeah, So mine's Miami. Because of that reason, I think they have an inflated sense of worth and an inflated sense of brand. And they were awesome back in the Gore days when they had like ten NFL. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Andre Johnson, Yes, Jeremy Shockey, we can do it. Yeah, Jonathan Villa, Will ray Lewis, all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine's Miami, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Mine's probably Oklahoma. I apologize to your in laws and the whole family, But growing up, I feel like they were always overrated when I'd watch them, what was it the National Championship, like twenty years ago and Jason White at quarterback and they got blown out by it might have been Miami, actually I can't remember exactly who it was. But for some reason, I just felt like they were always just overrated and they really weren't that good. But you'd hear Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, and then big games they couldn't get it done. So that just always drove me nuts. Until this day. I just like watching them lose for some reason.
Speaker 3: You know, they say the enemy of your enemy is your friend, and that's kind of why I never hated Oklahoma because they were the enemy of my enemy, and my enemy was Texas. I hated Texas so much. And you know who hates Texas Oklahoma Oklahoma?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah more than you may maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yes, they played their rivalry game, they split the field in half, they meet them at all. Yeah, but everybody hates Texas. Uh So I never really hated Oklahoma. They were close and they won, and they had a bunch of Heisman winners. Yeah, so we'd possibly be jealous of their success playing in a lesser conference too. It's like, all right, you guys playing them freaking big twelve, Like come to the SEC and play some real games. That was kind of the sentiment, so the little jealousy. But they hated Texas, so you know what, I was down with OU when I married my wife. That was tough because it made me not like oh you even more at first explain that because all it was was oh you, oh you Owe, you were so good. Oh we just won the Big twelve again. Oh, And I was like, I can't take this. You guys think your hot stuff.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: I don't mind them now. Actually I root for them with my wife now because I know how much it means, like her family, like her dad loves O you and lives and dies with them like I do with Arkansas a week to week. And so since there's an appreciation for him, I have an appreciation for his love of that team. But yeah, when we first started like dating and then got engaged, I kind of went a little negative on OU, just because I was like in the middle of it and they were just like look at us, and.
Speaker 2: You were just by yourself, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we suck. We sucked too, no doubt, no doubt, we sucked. We're very mid and below mid. And but I was like, if you came over to where we are, you would be mid and below mid two, and they were, Yeah, if you're playing Kansas and give me by Kansas every year? Yeah, And that got me. But I don't feel that way anymore now. I root for it because I root for them to feel good more than I root form.
Speaker 2: Does she root for Arkansas or do they the family?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I think he does. He roots for Arkansas now because he knows how much it means to me. I think that relationship is the same. But in softball, my brother in law coaches on the Arkansas sooftball team, so they root hard for Arkansas there, I think, and I'm not sure, but I would bet that if Arkansas and Oklahoma and they did play, I think they're rooting for Arkansas because family over whatever. Relationship.
Speaker 2: Softball, yes, okay, No, I'm football. No, okay.
Speaker 3: Now, if he was coaching the football team, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he can go in for one game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so okay, okay, I'm eddie.
Speaker 1: This is recent. I'm gonna go college basketball a Yukon. There's something about Yukon that I just cannot stand.
Speaker 3: It's Hurley.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Hurley.
Speaker 3: It's the winning and it's Hurley because it wouldn't know that Hurley was like that unless they won.
Speaker 2: So he's so annoying cocky, right.
Speaker 1: And annoying that every time U con plays, I'm like, I'm betting against him. I can't stand that team. And yeah, but but it changes, right, But like recently that's the one for me.
Speaker 3: He's I don't know. I wouldn't say he's cocky. He's cocky, but I think you're I think cocky has a connotation of you're not as good as you're portraying.
Speaker 1: Right, Like you're cocky is like the best coach ever.
Speaker 3: But I think your cockiness, to me is you are making up for something you're actually lacking inside. I feel like he's he's elite. You can be arrogant, so arrogant and they're almost the same. So we're playing a semantics game for sure. But I feel like there's arrogance with people that are amazing, there's cockiness with people that are good that are trying to act amazing. That would be my association with those works, but I don't. I don't think that's universal. But yeah, I hear you. They're annoying. It's annoying to watch him just yell yes man in a conferences and and then I wonder how much of this is he doing because he knows it's marketing.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that. I believe some of it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he wasn't really like that until he started winning.
Speaker 3: I believe some of it is.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can be like that until you start winning.
Speaker 2: But even when they got knocked out the year or two before they won the first championship, he was like, you better get us now, and we're like okay, and then they just want to championship in.
Speaker 3: I believe at the core that's who he is, but I think he plays it up some because he knows what works now yeah, and what translate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we missed it on Monday. As soon as we finished the show on Monday, I saw the video so we can just talk about it. So it's been days and days now, but I'm glad it's been days. But the video of the fight on the golf course, I love it. So it's been out for days. No, it's not breaking news. But what we know now, which we didn't know if we were doing this show on Tuesday or Wednesday, is that the guy was a freaking hockey player, an enforcer, a literal enforcer, the big the big, big dude NHL player, an NHL enforcer with over one hundred fights. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: So if you.
Speaker 3: Haven't seen the video, at first, it was just I don't like fight videos. I don't like to watch all the people. This one's hilarious because it feels like a cartoon and the little guys like, come on. So now there's more backstory to it. I'll go from the beginning. You see these two groups of golfers chirping at each other. And what had happened was there's a group in the front and there's a group in the back, and the group in the back wants to play through because the group in the front is playing so slow. The group in the backs like, we like to play through, and they get malthy. Well, then go faster then and then they start this gay is obviously drunk, obviously, and he goes up on the tea box and it's like, this is so slow even like and so the funniest part to me is the friend of the guy that whoops his butt, because the friend's like, I got this on record, we're recording it.
Speaker 1: He was the friend of the guy that got beat up.
Speaker 3: No, he was a friend of the guy that did the beat and got it.
Speaker 2: He knew it was coming. He knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: And even the big hockey player guy was like, don't do this. He was like, don't do this, and so he stands up. The mouthy drunk dude charges the big dude.
Speaker 1: No, no, he didn't charge.
Speaker 3: Hey a first, he roars, well, first he stands, he takes his glasses off, he lays him down.
Speaker 4: He's like, you want this, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is the big dude though. He goes, I'm gonna throw you in the lake. He tells them, he warns them, he said, and the little guy charges him because the big the hockey player never went and aggressively went after the small dude. All he did was say can we play through? Then he got mad because they were being douchebags because they were playing so slow. Then the dude's like, if you want to come on, charges the big dude. Big dude showed a lot of restraint because he grabs him and throws him in the lake.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, Like he.
Speaker 3: Takes him on like a fifteen fifteen yard walk lake and.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 3: And so then the guy, the guy gets up and all I think is like Mighty Mouse, like little Mighty Mouse gets out of the lake and like he's wet, but he's like, let's go, and so he'd go. And this I didn't know he's a hockey player at first, but it looked like how hockey players fight, because he grabs that collar of the shirt and then first of all, he holds him like hockey players do, and then he's calling the shots, going bang. He's yelling bang every time he points up in the face bang, almost like he's bang a lot of times before. He's giving us sound effects like.
Speaker 2: Bang bang bang.
Speaker 3: Every time he he pulverized him, he yelled bang. And so the dude's down again. The dude gets up.
Speaker 2: Dude, just stay down, Stay down, dude, you're already get beat.
Speaker 3: Stay down. I know you're drunk. Stay down. Comes up again, dude takes him again, just chunks him to the side again. Also, what made it funny, because I don't like fight videos, was the Bulls intro music that they played the very first time.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was underneath it. Don't dunt dunt dun that and the bang bang bang. It was so funny that that wasn't uncomfortable watching it. And then you find out later which we didn't know Tuesday, all right, I didn't. He was an NHL player, had over one hundred fights. He was literally an enforcer. He did he tried not to fight. Yeah, that friend of the fighter was like, don't do this, and the guy did it anyway, and then he got bang bang banged. But he was on record though, and he but he was recording it so his buddy wouldn't get in trouble because the guy could have been like, you attacked me, but he's like, he didn't. I got it all here on record.
Speaker 2: You want to hear some of the bang bang bang?
Speaker 3: Have you not? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't. Okay, Yeah, please, you guys need.
Speaker 4: To get off the course.
Speaker 7: And you're not scaring anybody. Come on, man, I told you, god, come on, man, I'm.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. He was banging. As he was banging, he was hilarious and he was big, big dude.
Speaker 3: If the guy wasn't the little guy wasn't drunk, I think he would even been like, I shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 3: A whole Broadway production before he charges him. You want it, you want takes a classes.
Speaker 2: He sets it down too. That's the best part.
Speaker 1: You know what was cool about watching that videos And when I first saw it, I didn't know who's gonna win. So I really didn't know. I thought at first, just by watching, like this guy's this guy's out of his mind, Like this dude the tattoos, he has a chance of winning this fight. I would have lost money on it.
Speaker 3: They never really show how big the guy is the hockey player as it's happening, where they're like still, that's just why he's banging and they're moving around, so it's kind of hard to get it. Get you can tell he's much bigger, and you can tell the one guy's little.
Speaker 2: I mean, as soon as he I heard the Canadian accents and he grabbed his collar with one hand, I was like, it's over, he's done.
Speaker 3: He hockey fought him before we knew he was a hockey player. I literally say, heard the accent. Yeah, I thought, that's just how Canadians fight. So then I thought, that's why hockey players fight that way, because that's how Canadians.
Speaker 1: It apparently it's like irishman, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we're gonna take a break, take a break, Okay, So I want to play this clip and uh, this is a baseball game and there's a storm happening and a big lightning struck boom hits and they called a ball on the pitcher because he flinched whenever the lightning thunder crackle.
Speaker 2: Here you go one and one that can of polly a huge crash up lightning is Catre's kicked and it's a ball run scored and everybody jumped.
Speaker 8: Mother nature gives Jacksonvilla run.
Speaker 2: Everybody the whole ballpark jump.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's wrong.
Speaker 3: It's so if you're the umpire, do you call that or do you just go dead ball? Like everybody jumped. I mean, and nothing that happens after everybody flinching counts. But it was weird. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. They gotta run.
Speaker 1: You're a human, You're not a robot like umpire, like you just you saw everyone jump, not just the picture. That's not a ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bak is uh an advantage of trust, trying to get an advantage by using motion in a way that is not he wasn't doing it for that. It was literally nature.
Speaker 1: Did they really score it?
Speaker 2: And yes, there's a guy on third.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Crazy though, that lightning was so close and they didn't see it coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with all of what's minor leagues. So I don't know what they have the radar. But even when I know, I hear you, I hear you. But yeah, you're right crazy. They they should have seen the storm was coming and the storm was close. I have some I don't know, not bad news, but mediumly bad news. I can't go to Atlanta this weekend to play Home Runner. What are you talking about? There were some they made some changes, and I don't want anybody in the bus. They made some changes. I can't get down there now. I can't. I'm not going to be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Or you want me to drive you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no no, do you want.
Speaker 2: Us to hit for you? I'm on the road, dude, I'll take you bag wrong direction. So I did.
Speaker 3: I went and I worked and trained, and yeah, there were some changes made and I just can't get there and do what they've asked me to do. At the time because of the changes. So and again I'm not I can't be super specific because I don't want to put make anybody feel bad. But now I can't go. I really I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're literally training for it.
Speaker 3: I was training for it because I wanted to do it. But yeah, I'm not gonna be able to do it.
Speaker 1: It's not my palal.
Speaker 2: I was looking forward to watching it Sunday night on the couch, like let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So not not going to do that. I'm very sad about it.
Speaker 2: So no Ellen at all, there's no I can't.
Speaker 3: Get there when they need me there now.
Speaker 1: Because so you want to do like a home run derby, It's like that's what.
Speaker 3: I was thinking.
Speaker 2: That's what I say. Down the road.
Speaker 3: We used to do that, Like we used to go to a field here in town.
Speaker 1: Do you want to lea field just to get it out? Have you been training?
Speaker 3: I have been training. On Sunday, we just go to the field and hit. Yeah, we'll set it up, all right, Possibly let's do it. Maybe we get streaming at Bobby Boned Sports, okay and have our own home run on our YouTube page our Bobby bone Sports. More than about to say it picks up more, it would be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Our YouTube is Bobby bone Sports if you guys want to follow it. And a bit that I guess grew from this show was Eddie eating the seventy hot dogs, which he's now going to attempt to do over twenty four hours. Read you know this starting now. So on the show, I'd asked Eddie could eat seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours because Joey Chestnut did it in ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: So he was like, I don't know, I think so. So I offered him five hundred bucks. And then on the show we were just talking about it on the Bobby Bonne Show and Amy was like, I'll throw it a hundred, and then Lunchbox doing a hundred and so it's twenty four hours seventy hot dogs for seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of hot to a lot of hot dogs.
Speaker 3: But if it was only am medi amout of hot dog, wouldnt give him se hundred bucks?
Speaker 1: Of course, do you think it's possible.
Speaker 2: I think it's possible for sure.
Speaker 3: It's three an hour.
Speaker 5: Oh well, but that's twenty four hours though, ye.
Speaker 3: Throughout the sleeping or if he does sleep, it's not quite four an hour, like over sixteen hours, it's like three point seven. It's like that three point nine.
Speaker 2: I would throw up for sure.
Speaker 3: You can't throw up. You can poop, but you can't throw up.
Speaker 1: Oh, the body will allow that, like he ate, doesn't Joey throw up?
Speaker 3: No, you can't throw me.
Speaker 2: But after it's done, after it's done, throw up. Yeah.
Speaker 5: He would go like weaner first though, and then go with the bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he does, he doesn't.
Speaker 5: I saw him do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they dip bread in.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can come up with this strategy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he's got seventy and twenty four hours. We're going to do probably next week. What reminded me of that is we're going to stream that in the Bobby Bone shop.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So yeah, goodluck.
Speaker 1: Addy looking forward to that. Dah wait, that's gonna hurt. It's kind of hurt.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do it though, like nobody seven got to do it. But we didn't have a meeting where it's like Eddie, take one for the team and just do this. Bit. Eddie's like, it's gonna hurt me so bad, but I'll do it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, we're saying, if you want to do it, there is a massive prize, so we're not going to feel bad for you that you've chosen to do it to try to win a massive prize.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna do any like mustard or anything?
Speaker 1: No, nothing extra relgih like chips on the side that I think I would do mustard.
Speaker 3: Like mustard so much. I'd want it to taste as good as possible without it without adding anything to it. And I feel like mustard's not much of an addition that's going to make a different No, and it can help it go down. Yeah, Bland hot dog just yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean I'll cook them. Yeah, they cook them.
Speaker 3: But they don't cook them at the hot Dog they boiled them. They do cook them. Okay, well there you go. But I would add a little mustard. I wouldn't do a lot, but I would do a little, just to help me with the taste.
Speaker 1: What do you think like nutritional? Why? I like value wise? Like, what do you think is gonna do for me?
Speaker 3: I would think I wouldn't eat for a day before whenever we figure out what it is. I would deprive myself for a day a day, yep, twenty four hours. Yeah, any more than that's gonna affect your overall energy, et cetera. I would deprive myself for a day because you can fast for a day. I've done that many times, no problem. It's not a little uncomfortable, but it's fine. You can't throw up. And I would walk a lot. I would get on the treadmill, even at my house while you're part of it. No, but in the middle of it, while you're eating, I would just keep walking. I would burn that energy while you're putting that into your body.
Speaker 2: You can't just sit there and just let it just well.
Speaker 1: It's almost like just a wheel running kind of.
Speaker 3: It's like the toilet eating at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so gross. Yeah yeah, we'll see, man, see how it goes.
Speaker 3: The question is would you rather look good or feel good? If you only got to pick one.
Speaker 1: That's easy, go ahead, feel good. I feel I want to feel good. That's why old people wear their their pants up high and like they just like, you know, what, screw it, I'm not. I don't care about what I look anymore. It's all about comfort, dude. Feeling good is very important looking good? Who cares?
Speaker 3: Would you rather if you can only look good or you only feel good? Kevin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd feel good too, because I felt bad plenty of times and it sucks. I'd rather feel good. But what if you look so bad?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: It makes you?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 1: But who cares? Like, well, you look bad? Okay? Who cares?
Speaker 3: Mike? I have to be out in public, you know, you have to live your life. Oh, you don't get to sit in a room. If a tree falls in the woods, same thing. If you don't, nobody looks at you, you don't look bad.
Speaker 2: I am I already married. Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: Fact that that's a good question.
Speaker 3: A new survey of two thousand people revealed that seventy seven percent of us are prioritizing how we feel on the inside more than how we look on the outside.
Speaker 1: What do you say? It's got me feel?
Speaker 3: Dude, it's got to be feel I just don't want to say that and seem like I'm being disingenuous. I've never been good looking, like as somebody whoul. People just look at and be like, what a good looking person? So I don't feel like I'm losing anything. But I guess I would lose a little, like I'm I would say, slightly better than average, just because I keep myself a decent shape. So but I would go feel because I've felt bad, like I've had stomach issues and so feel if.
Speaker 1: You had a good personality, don't think anyone would care what you really look like.
Speaker 3: That's not true, but no, not not completely. I can give you the first twenty eight years of my life, I had a great personality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but same.
Speaker 3: Personality, yeah, yeah, same personality. It should be like a Madden system where they give us one hundred points and we get to put them in whatever field our character, Like you can go seventy two on the looks right, and then you have twenty eight on the field.
Speaker 1: What would be some of the other attributes?
Speaker 3: Height, yeah, weiner, size, yeah, like all that, like money, like you only get a certain amount of points and all this stuff that that it's supposed to matter, Like what would the what would the categories be?
Speaker 2: Okay, so height, yep, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Weight is one. You can you can change your own weight correct, generally speaking, by fifteen twenty pounds. Even more than that. A few years overweight, so you can't.
Speaker 5: Really change true athleticism.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair, good, Hi, because maybe you don't want athleticism, but you do intelligence. Like you say, personality, Oh, intelligence has got to be one of the Yeah, intelligence, personality is good to personality, though, I would say we have to be uh, we have dial in a little more because like humor, Yes, I would say humor, humor, I would say money, yes, yes, I would.
Speaker 1: Say one one that you started with was it.
Speaker 3: Looks oh yeah, physical so that would include wind your size r it was just say physical, that doesn't include your size, doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Because if you have a good category, you have a small Wiener.
Speaker 3: It's okay, so.
Speaker 4: I'm going high everything, okay wiener?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what else is there?
Speaker 1: We'll see what.
Speaker 5: We're allier and.
Speaker 3: Home.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's a Yoda with a massive Wiener.
Speaker 2: Weird but character build.
Speaker 3: A wild.
Speaker 4: My god?
Speaker 3: What so we have seven categories here in our character build? Are we missing.
Speaker 2: It is like professional success one?
Speaker 3: Or is that money?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay? True?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do we have?
Speaker 3: We have height, athleticism, intelligence, humor, money, physical, and Wiener.
Speaker 1: That's seven. That's solid.
Speaker 4: Are we missing.
Speaker 3: Anything because I think our point system has got to be different than what we started with m because I feel like we've covered it generally here in any gap here anything we're.
Speaker 1: Missing intelligence, humor. I think we got okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I think you get like twenty five points, right, and if you have like four points in something that's pretty big. I mean, you could go twenty five points Wiener, but then again you're gonna go like Yoda with a huge dog. But then you're gonna have no success and no.
Speaker 2: Look, you can make the.
Speaker 3: Money off of that no money, but you can't. You have no money. So if I had twenty five points, let me see how I divvy this up.
Speaker 1: I'd have to see, Like right now, I'm trying to visualize the Madden scale.
Speaker 3: I would go five points intelligence, man, intelligence, and humor.
Speaker 1: Kind of what's your total number?
Speaker 3: Twenty five? So I have twenty on my left yep, and I think I would go five humor. So I've used a significant part of mine already in ten I half fifteen points left. I'm gonna just go I want to have a Wiener. I'm gonna go one, because I think if you go zero, you don't even have a Wiener.
Speaker 1: Right, but one you can barely see it inverted.
Speaker 3: You had rather have Kendall, then you've got to have That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You need one.
Speaker 3: If you have none, you have you don't have to have a Wiener, right, correct? So you got at least put one in that category. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, But but I'm saying you gotta go more than one. I don't think I do, right now, Okay, I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: He's smart and he's so funny, but he doesn't have a nobody knows, nobody. The girls are talking about.
Speaker 3: That's and it's called if we're going to talk about in terms of like, it's called a micro penis. Oh yeah, oh yes, and it happens, right.
Speaker 2: It happens, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think have fourteen points left. I'm gonna do three points height, leave me at eleven three points physical like muscles is me with eight four points athleticism. Oh, I'm gonna go three points money and I'm gonna add one to Wiener. That's two.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: So here's what two Wiener's good an average?
Speaker 3: Here's my build because I think five is max on the scale. Yes, so I've got height three more than average, athleticism four, close to max intelligence five, humor five money three. It's fine without it, good with it, but it ain't. It don't make the world go around.
Speaker 1: M Some may some may differ, but I've been words different.
Speaker 3: I've been really poor physical three and wien Or two the only one I'm really below average. That was the least important one to me.
Speaker 1: What you wanted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I think there's my build out.
Speaker 2: It's solid. Wow, that's a good good character there on the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what sport we're playing on that building. It was like the sims. I don't let my character. Yeah, dang, okay cool. Some other news, like to announce I'm taking a month off from working out with Kluke.
Speaker 1: A month.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My body just hurts, man, Wow, Like my ankle's killing me. I'm freaking hurt my back playing and I just keep working out. So I texted me yesterday. I was like, I'm gonna I'm not gonna not work out, but I'm like, I'm gonna set for a month and just not go heavy because I got like everything's hurt. I gotta I gotta get some off season time, man, you know. Yeah, rest So I won't be resting from a clue workout from a clue work walk.
Speaker 2: On the treadmill or something.
Speaker 3: I'll play pickleball, I'll walk on the treadmill. I do some of these classes online, okay, but I'm not doing like freaking dead look heavy.
Speaker 1: Why doing beach body.
Speaker 3: With farmer carries of seventy in each hand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, brutal, man.
Speaker 3: So you know that's what we were doing, and I think it's great for my body. I in my forties, I'm still in really good shape. I think a lot of that's because of the consistency with KLUGE. But I had to text them, like, I'm taking a month.
Speaker 1: Off, Bro, We're gonna miss you. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, we're taking a month off.
Speaker 3: Have it?
Speaker 1: No? No, haven't the ones? What are the ones that we put your leg on the bench and you Dolgarian squads? Screw that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't miss those.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that suck. I will still work out probably four times a week, but I just have like nagging injuries if I want to make it in the league eventually, yeah right yeah, and home run derby, I got it. Well now, I'm not even doing that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we will. We'll do something, all right.
Speaker 3: Right, Reid, how's life going? Should take a break first, micro or no, yeah, take a break, a right, take a break. We'll come back with read Reid. How's life going, dude?
Speaker 5: It's been amazing. I love married life.
Speaker 1: I mean you're still I mean you you're what three weeks in? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been about a month, yeah, June fourth.
Speaker 3: So what's been cool? Not to minimize it? We shouldn't minimized don't know, any we shouldn't have minimize it. You're right, but but but but I mean it's three weeks, four weeks into something.
Speaker 1: Anything is like, you know.
Speaker 3: But but we shouldn't minimize it.
Speaker 2: Honeymoon phase, you know.
Speaker 3: I apologize, No, I'm sorry. Yeah, we're sorry about that. Anyway. What's been great about it?
Speaker 2: I think just being together.
Speaker 5: Man, we've been separated for five years, so well I wouldn't say it like not separated. We've been long distance, yeah, have yeah.
Speaker 8: Like physically yes, you were separated, but it sounds together, yes, yeah, So just being together has been great, even though she's been working a whole lot, just her to come home, and she's been cooking a lot too, which has been fantastic.
Speaker 2: That's a really great thing.
Speaker 5: But like lifestyle changes, like me not drinking as much and cooking ninety percent of the time, her cooking right now, just it's been amazing.
Speaker 1: Why were you not drinking? Why were you drinking more before her?
Speaker 5: I mean I lived with Dawson, and you know, we'd always have beer in the fridge. It's just easy to go grab.
Speaker 2: So now you act like it's a water now.
Speaker 4: I know, man, I know, and influence.
Speaker 5: It's tough out there, man, So now I don't buy it.
Speaker 3: So you would just go and just eight pm, grab a beer and have a beer.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, yeah, while working or just chilling anything, yeah, every from yeah, playing games or yeah, chilling if I'm.
Speaker 2: About to go to bed.
Speaker 5: I was about to go to bed, little night, a little nightcab, a little night.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nature's medicine.
Speaker 1: And now you can't do that, or you just choose not to do that.
Speaker 5: I just choose not to Yeah it really no, I don't think about it. And so and I mean, i'm I'm I've been taking her to the hospital because right now we live five minutes away, and the garage that she's got to walk from to get to Actually, her work is a fifteen minute walk. So I've just been dropping her off at the hospital in the morning. Right now, it's three to eleven pm.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not bad, nood three pm eleven, Yeah, we have have a beerfore we picked her.
Speaker 5: Up exactly exactly, Oh my god, but it was I was dropping her off at like six thirty and then picking her up at three and so then she's going to do the twenty four hours, which that's not going to be fun, but she's some different rotations.
Speaker 3: How Saint Louis.
Speaker 5: So I do like the city. I absolutely hate living downtown. It is the worst thing I've ever been a part of. It's just like, I don't I don't know if I'm just getting angrier while driving, but the driving downtown there is insane. Not even bad drivers, just people who don't give grant. Like I've seen at least three people a day run red lights like blatantly, just not caring. I mean, I've been I've been cussed at. I've been you that's no, no, I'm now, dude, I'm following the lass a couple of beers. Yeah, I've been cussed at, I've been flipped off man, I've been pete on.
Speaker 2: Pete What the you talked about?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Didn't you when the pipe broke that we're talking about. Oh yeah that has Yeah, that's a different thing. That's just the whole apartment deal.
Speaker 3: Do you feel safe?
Speaker 2: No, not really?
Speaker 1: Hold on? How is he pete on? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I assume by a homeless person. Yeah, that's the only way I would ever almost get peed on, like my feet or something.
Speaker 1: My cousin one time was peeing in a stall and the guy next to him just like peeing on his feet. What big drunk? Big fight drunk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, big fight.
Speaker 3: Do you walk downtown? No, I don't.
Speaker 5: We don't really walk downtown. But to take the dog out, we have to go downstairs and across the street, And whenever I pick her up at eleven pm, I gotta go down there at like eleven thirty. And it's just a bunch of sketchy people walking around. Like we were at a red light the other day and there was a dude like trying to break windows to this bank and stuff just right there on.
Speaker 6: The Gotham City man on the side going on here, you're right, dude, Like, oh man.
Speaker 2: I'm just ready.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid to get a little bit outside of the downtown area.
Speaker 3: Have you played golf at all?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, golf, man, I've been itching, I've been inching.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen the Hugh Freeze golf stuff? So he freezed the head coach at Auburn football coach, and he's been playing a lot of golf. And normally you wouldn't know, but he registers his scores to get us again his handicap, and so he puts every score and he's playing golf like four times a week, and Auburn's may kind of sucking, and so they're on him because he posts the scores like crazy, and they're like, dude, we suck. Why are you playing so much golf? And then it's also like you're playing so much golf, and why do you keep letting everybody how much golf you're playing? Right, it's become its own story. That's really fun that he plays so much golf. How are the scores?
Speaker 1: He she?
Speaker 3: I think he's I saw like a seventy six or seventy seven. Wells why he's a really good golfer for that head coach world, he's better than us by far. But he plays a lot of golf so much so it's been a story and then the story became. He knows that the story, but he still keeps putting in because he wants an accurate representation of his handicap. So he's putting in all the scores. So a big shout out to Hugh Freeze.
Speaker 1: Are one of my buddies. His son just committed to Auburn to do to play football sport. Oh really yeah, yeah, like scholarship or like walk on or what I know. It's so so here's the thing. He got a full ride to Tennessee and we live in ten See, and he chose Auburn because his girlfriend goes there.
Speaker 2: Oh he did it, he did.
Speaker 1: It was a tough one.
Speaker 3: But he's like, you know, what's the transfer? Yeah you can, because I'm telling you that ain't gonna last. And I don't even know them. It ain't about that.
Speaker 1: It's just the history, Like it happens all the time where people go to college and chase their girlfriends or boyfriends and then they break up.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the first world problem though, Like I don't want to go to Tennessee, I'll go to Auburn instead.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: He's a good player.
Speaker 3: I have the most home runs in Major League Baseball history, Eddie. How many of the players can you name? Out of ten? These are the players that hit the most home runs ever. Okay, there are the ten greatest, and I have the full number. How many you think you can name out of ten?
Speaker 1: Out of ten I can name? Sec can go six?
Speaker 3: Wow? Okay, I think goes six, I'll say, but you can get go ahead a Babe Ruth at number three? Did you think he was one?
Speaker 1: By the way, Nah, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I got it at number three, Babe Ruth with seven hundred and fourteen home runs.
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 3: Barry Bonds at number one all time? Is Barry Bonds seven hundred and sixty two home runs.
Speaker 1: Mark McGuire, Oh shoot, I don't like that pause. He's not in there? Okay, yeah?
Speaker 2: Two? Well, I was just kind of McGuire season in there.
Speaker 3: I'm not I shouldn't have said that, but that's probably what you're thinking about exactly what I was thinking. Yeah, so I'm not I'm not telling you if sos in there not. But you've got two okay, but yeah, you get three strikes go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good, good, Okay. So let's see.
Speaker 3: Yes one, Arry Bonds three, Babe ruthe that's all you have?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, let's go Sammy Sosa.
Speaker 3: At number nine, Sammy Sosa six hundred and nine home runs, getting there.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness. Oh, Hank Hammer and Hank Aaron.
Speaker 3: At number two with seven hundred and fifty five home runs. Hank Aaron, there you go?
Speaker 1: What am I at? Five? Four?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: I don't know he's gotten there?
Speaker 3: And you thought you could do six?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're still we're still trucking. Dude, I only got one strike.
Speaker 3: Who are you thinking? You don't have to commit to him?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking Aaron Judge, I don't know he's there yet. I don't think he's there. He he's too young. Bryce Harper, he hits a lot of homers. Uh, let's go Bryce Harper. There is no there are no current players in the top ten. Okay, no, no, take no Bryce Harper strike to Bryce Harper, strike too.
Speaker 2: That's a good clue, though, Yeah, that is a good clue.
Speaker 3: It saves you, Aaron Judge, as a guess, sure does.
Speaker 1: Let's see who was like awesome when we were younger hitting home runs. All right, lou gerg.
Speaker 3: You kind of suck at that game, dude, I got it. Read what can you do?
Speaker 2: We got Big Poppy. No he's not on there. No, David Ortiz, I know you don't tell us who that is?
Speaker 3: Good. Guess though, Kevin, I bet you can rattle off a few that Eddie didn't get. You know what.
Speaker 2: I am not as confident in this game as I would think I would be. I guess Many Ramirez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brandon a Rod, Yeah a Rod at number five? There you go with six hundred ninety six home runs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brando.
Speaker 3: What about the kid Griffy at number seven? kN Griffy jrh My godness at six hundred and thirty home runs? Who at number four? Dude, he's gonna get your number without the big ones available if he gets one more. So we have Barry Bonds at one, Hank Aaron at two, Babe Ruth at three, Poo Hosts of four, Alex Rodriguez at five six is still out there, King Griffy Jr. At seven, and Sammy Sosa at nine. So you have six eight and ten three left. Roger Marris he hit sixty one, which was the record in sixty one, but he is not in the top ten all time.
Speaker 2: Willie Mays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, number six, he got four with only one stride. Good, there's two left. I don't think you guys will get these two unless you you're not gonna get it. You aren't going to get it, especially why like you cleared the big ones off the board and Brandon still tied to you. Go ahead, confidence, I like it.
Speaker 1: Ty Cob.
Speaker 3: No, he was not a home run hitter.
Speaker 1: Nobody could stand that.
Speaker 2: So up, not a home run hitter and.
Speaker 3: Not a racist. Those stories about him not true. Really, Yeah, if you look it up. Would you mind looking that up, Kevin, I'm gonna keep doing this game. Those stories. It was like a rider who had a beef with them who made yeah, type in Ty Cobb, not a racist, and you'll see the updated version of that, because forever his legacy was that he was like this mean racist dude two left. He might have racists, but all the stuff they credited him saying, like a lot of that is not true.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you give us a h yeah, any any hit like is?
Speaker 3: Those guys were American leaguers, Okay, one of them played in our life. One of the like our watching baseball and one of them played before we watched One white guy, one black guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this says his family was actually opposed to slavery and advocated for racial equality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of stories because ty Cob was painted even they're like movies like Cob where it is like, hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, wasn't Joe Jackson. It was like they didn't invite him to the field because they don't stick it all right?
Speaker 3: Is that what part of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, that nobody can stand so we don't stick it.
Speaker 3: Now, if he was unlikable, that's different. But like his history has been very much married with he was a racist, and turns out that wasn't true. I think the writer that wrote that first story about it like had a problem with him.
Speaker 2: What do you see? Yeah, well he's quoted as saying the negro should be accepted and not grudgingly blah blah bla. He said that they should be playing with them. But I'm trying to look for that writer.
Speaker 3: Read why did you do eyes? Because no, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Man? Just seeing what everybody else was doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're still listening to two players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to buy a brand of some time.
Speaker 3: Just to just guess, I can tell you no, no, no, you can tap out. You're not gonna get them.
Speaker 1: It's Jeter.
Speaker 3: Jeter was not a home run in Jackson, didn't play long. Strawberry uh not, didn't have enough good years. Scarry Sheffield, No, but interesting good one one was an Indian, like oh the.
Speaker 2: Team, Oh my god, my god, Sting, You're like.
Speaker 5: God, oh my, uh oh my gosh, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man one was an Indian. Was the one that.
Speaker 2: Joe boo.
Speaker 4: Jow cardball jo myself, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh to me, yes, Jim to me.
Speaker 3: At number eight, Jim Tomy with six hundred and twelve home runs.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: At number ten, an Oriole cal No not a home running played before us probably seventies.
Speaker 1: Eddie Murray, No guessing, dude, Edi hit a bunch of home runs, but okay, good an Oriole guys.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna tell you, Yeah, I have Frank Robinson at ten five six runs.
Speaker 1: No, there you go, Frank Thomas. He didn't have a bunch of home runs, right, he.
Speaker 3: Hit a bunch of home runs. Yeah, his career wasn't as long as I think he would have liked to have had it, So I think, Yeah, I love those copper Fit commercials. Yeah, all right, that's it. Anything else read I just I.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm glad to be better, all right?
Speaker 1: He read, When are you coming back?
Speaker 5: That's a good question, man, I should probably have like a better excuse to.
Speaker 2: Come back next time.
Speaker 3: So are you open this afternoon? Then? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, work out.
Speaker 3: Did you think you're gonna work out today?
Speaker 5: I was kind of worried I was gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said that to me before we started recording, Like, I'm kind of scared enough to go work out.
Speaker 5: My stamina is not there. I'm in I'm in like great shape. I feel good. I've lost more weight, but I just have stamina.
Speaker 2: Would you either feel good or look good? Shoot?
Speaker 3: At this rate?
Speaker 5: Feel good all day? But yeah, I have lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 3: Good as it because the beer.
Speaker 5: It's yeah. Lifestyle changes, yeah, mainly so down to one ninety baby.
Speaker 3: I gotta go to the dentist my broken tooth. I gotta get fixed today or I'm gonna get like a temporary No, They're gonna like X ray it, grill and.
Speaker 1: Come back tomorrow with a grill.
Speaker 2: It's temporary. It's timporary.
Speaker 1: Diamond, Oh my god, you're so stupid. Reed, miss dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, guys.
Speaker 3: Man, all right, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 1: A lot of laughs today.
Speaker 6: Laughs.
Speaker 3: We'll see you Monday. I got nothing else, said anything else now, that's it, all right, I bo the whistle all right, We'll see you guys. Bye. It theme song written by Bobby Bones That's Me and performed by Brandon Ray. Follow Brandon on socials at Brandon Ray Music. You can follow the show on Instagram at Bobby Bone Sports. Thanks to our crew co host at Producer Ready, Segment producer at Kickoff Kevin, and executive producer at Mike Gestro. But most importantly, thank you for listening. I'm Bobby Bones. We'll talk to you next time here on twenty five whistles