Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Oh ray, did you tell Uncle Garth happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did on Instagram, not in person. I don't see him on the regular occasionally.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen him since I was doing my engagement. I saw him at my wedding. I saw him when we were doing our engagement pictures on his property. I don't think i've seen him since then, maybe in concert on TV.
Speaker 2: Magazing.
Speaker 5: He doesn't have his number or anything.
Speaker 1: I thought I had Garth's number until Garth called me from another number. Then I realized, I don't know what number I have.
Speaker 5: Oh you had a Burner phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it's Burner. I'm like one of the It seems at one point he didn't want me to have his number because he called me from two numbers, so therefore, either early or late, he thought I better not call it for my real number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it must be hard being Garth.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You gotta worry about who you're calling.
Speaker 2: And with what.
Speaker 1: Maybe neither words number.
Speaker 5: Maybe he goes to a pay phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finds it. Garth is sixty two today. The Happy Birthday with Garth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Garth Brooks turned sixty two years old. He's the youngest of six children. Garth Brooks was born his first name is what Amy, I don't know, Ray, Yes it was, it is, Duke. Give us a hint, Eddie, does it?
Speaker 2: I know it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Troyl Troyl Garth Brooks February seventh of nineteen sixty two in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was named after his father, Troyl, who taught him his first guitar chords. He followed the musical footsteps of his mom, who appeared in the Ozark Jubilee in the fifties, and his sister Betsy, could play a variety of string instruments and was another influence and a late member of his band. So Top, we can't play clips, Son of a Gun. We can sing them though, all right, Let's sing him number five and Guard's top five longest running number one songs. I go to lunchbox for this one. Unanswered Prayers.
Speaker 2: You can do the chorus, Okay, are either at the hometown football game, me and my wife running into my old high school flame. Then in there I thank God for unanswered prayers.
Speaker 1: I mean, he kind of had the reason I was trying to get.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, how did I.
Speaker 5: Get there that I kind of had the lyrics but all in a different place.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was right, because you there, Me and my wife were rinting.
Speaker 5: Thank God.
Speaker 1: For nanswered prayers.
Speaker 2: Talking to the man upstairs, Gus. He doesn't answer, doesn't mean he don't care. Te'm my God's greatest gifts. Okay.
Speaker 1: Number four, Lunchbox doising KOI sing acapella scuba? There's no rights to it.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, he's a great question.
Speaker 1: When do we hum it? Can we hum it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're good because I'm not even singing it right because I'm not playing any.
Speaker 6: Music that they recorded that's theirs, and so unless the lyrics are a copywritten and you can't even say them ever. But I feel like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I feel like, especially if Lunchbox is doing it, it's a.
Speaker 1: Little off the way we jumped in though. Lunchbox singing a song, he knows it's like me playing that game where I'm trying to sing a song wrong. Lunchbox long neck bottle.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 2: Neck bottle, Ye, go my head.
Speaker 1: It's a good job. Three weeks nineteen ninety seven, really number four, longest, number one, number three, lunchbox, the dance.
Speaker 2: Oh I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance. The reason I know that song, Aaron. We'd get in his minivan, his white astro van, and his dad would play that song every single time. Aaron, dude, dad put on the dance and he put on the locassette and to the dance. I mean I heard it a million times.
Speaker 1: Number two, four week, number one. What she's doing now?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, got it, you got it. What she's doing now, what she's doing now is killing me. Uh no, no, no, hold on, hold on, hold on. What she's doing now. What she's doing now.
Speaker 1: Tearing tearing me apart? Poetry. What's doing now is tearing me apart.
Speaker 5: Tears.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: What she's doing now is tearing me apart.
Speaker 2: She moved to North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Okay, number one for four weeks. Friends and low play.
Speaker 2: Because I got friends and low places where kind but your chase.
Speaker 1: So so here's the melody. Just try to do it, don't know because you've heard it. It's to how the song goes like if there were no words. It would go that's the melody, right, So because I got friends, you just do it back. Because I got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns and the beer chase is my blues away. I know, you know it. Try to sing it exactly like the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I got friends and low places where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away.
Speaker 5: Some people just can't do it minus.
Speaker 1: But you kind of had it.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I was pretty much on it.
Speaker 1: We figured you thought that because you were the one doing it. But yeah, it's pretty good. That's really there's that's the top five longest running number one songs.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I can't believe there's not the River on there.
Speaker 1: They're all number one songs the longest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe long that bottle stayed for that long.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the way later too, like ninety seven.
Speaker 2: So that was like that was like at the end version, No, not at the end when he was taking before he took time off.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Before he came back.
Speaker 1: He's here now, so it's not the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he like that was like his last hoorrah before he headed out to Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Here are three urban legends that Garth set straight on our show. Number one. Garth confirmed he refused to accept the AMA for Artists of the Year because he said Hoody and the Blowfish deserved it more.
Speaker 7: Man them Salt and Pepper boys demand they were all tearing it up. We had kind of taken the year off and thought it was sweet of the AMAS to get it to be an honor of those guys. Yeah, I left there. It's at the house though. I just I had to have to confess. It found its way to.
Speaker 1: Me, but mostly because you don't actually get the trophy when you're there. They mail it to you hold like their trophy for all the pictures and they're like, we'll send you the real one. He said it was true. He helped evacuate two boys from their Oklahoma home and he didn't realize They didn't realize it was Garth Brooks. It was a fire and I'd asked him about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Man, just had a big just had a big fire. When you kick in a door, be prepared for what you're going to see inside. It was one kid in the bathtub and you know, they but got them out and it wasn't saving anybody's life by any chance.
Speaker 2: But then the.
Speaker 7: Story, of course, then grows from there. It becomes urban legend.
Speaker 1: And the other urban legend asked him about was before he got a record deal. He originally sang Friends in Little Places as a demo for another artist before he got it back to recorder for himself.
Speaker 7: So they said, we got a song we want to pitch to George Strait. It said, great, I'm in. They sent me Friends in Little Places. I learned it, sang it, and just as I was heading out the door, I said, hey, you know, I'm about to get a deal with Capital Records, So if this never happens, you know, let me know. And so, yeah, thanks, we'll call you. And it was probably a year later they said, hey, man, you remember doing a song called Friends at the Places? I said, I sing it every day, we were even on the road, and I said, I'm singing it out on the road all the time. It's just would you like to take a swing in it? And said, hell, yeah, that's a I can't imagine my career without this one kind.
Speaker 1: Of bold to be singing a song out on the road that you don't even get to cut yet, that my artist might cut. That's fun.
Speaker 5: They don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: No, Garth sold over one hundred and seventy million albums worldwide. He's the only artist in music history to have released nine albums that were sorted by Diamond, which means ten million copies of the album, surpassing the Beatles of six crazy so they had six. He has ten diamond albums. After graduating from high school, Garth Brooks attended what college amy uh Oklahoma State University Yeah yah yeah, on track scholarship, where he competed in the javelin Wow. He continued to hone his musical skills while studying advertising. He announced his retirement from recording and performing. Like Lunchbox said, his last was what year ninety seven? Actually it was two thousand when he left, so it really wasn't his last Hurraw, but it was like in that season, but that's what you meant, that's what you meant.
Speaker 2: Huh, Yeah, it was that season.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He made a come back in two thousand and nine with the Residents at the Encore Theater in Las Vegas, which I went to that show awesome, Yeah, And Happy Birthday sixty two years old.
Speaker 2: I went to that also later. And if you go to Walmart and by the box set, you see me in the crowd, you should, I should get royalties.
Speaker 5: What's the box set? Like the DVD in there?
Speaker 1: Which box set?
Speaker 2: Ah Garth Live Like the Wind the Wind yeaactly, yeah, the rivers the song sing playing and they showed me right in the middle of the crowd.
Speaker 1: Are you singing ye perfectly on pitch.
Speaker 2: Probably not the right words.
Speaker 1: A study found that dogs with smushed faces and tiny noses don't live as long. I could have told you that hugs. Bulldogs, Yeah, they can't breathe. Stanley can't breathe. One of our good friends is a vet. She comes on the show sometimes and we were talking about bulldogs in general. Now just she knows and I know. And she said when she was going to school, they had them hold their nose and put a straw in their mouth and breathe through that for a while to show them what a bulldog would feel like breathing. Because of all of the m breeding, and it's already that those dogs are not even the shape of something that's supposed to be healthy. With great cardio but then add hooking up with your cousin over and over again for a bunch of years. Yeah, there you have me, I mean it. Yeah yeah. So of all the breeds, French bulldogs, American bulldogs, they averaged nine point eight years. That sucks.
Speaker 5: Thanks me.
Speaker 1: Sad to think about. New York Post had this story. Someone in Washington State called the authorities after discovering their neighbor had a rocket capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. Whoa yeah, I call came from a resident in Bellevue, Washington. So they found an item that belonged to a neighbor and wish to donate it the item of rocket carrying that was capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. So they came out learned it was a Douglas Air two Genie, an unguided air to air rocket that's designed to carry a one point five W two five nuclear warhead. Luckily, no nuclear warhead attached. The rocket was inert and contained fuel.
Speaker 5: What was you thinking, well, in nerd.
Speaker 1: I don't think you may look up the definition of a nerd. I think that means it's not usable but inert, lacking the ability or strength to move.
Speaker 5: So okay, So it's never going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: An object stays in motion unless acted upon by another force.
Speaker 5: Did you know that? That's the top of your head.
Speaker 1: That's why object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by another force, which could be gravity, which is why some things are stopped.
Speaker 2: Just you, like, word for word, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: You asked me a question. I know, I know, but I don't want to. I don't want to answer questions. If you guys a gonna bust off all answering the.
Speaker 8: Question, You're just smart. I don't like if you asked me what does gravity mean? I wouldn't tell you. Like gravity, there's a tripical force, so that I would be like, that's when you throw something up and it's I'd say, whatever.
Speaker 2: Goes up, that's all.
Speaker 1: And I would like that's the correct answer.
Speaker 2: But if you would ask me what inertia was, I'd have been like, I don't know who she is.
Speaker 5: You would have said that I have no idea what that?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's from w h Ioan A Delta pilot sues claims airport moving walkway, swallowed foot and shoe. Oh I believe him.
Speaker 2: Oh the video's crazy.
Speaker 1: I believe them. Because those things if you're not paying, you gotta pay attention when you walk. You should pay attention on these things too. But I've like not paid attention and like been tossed off of it. So I can see where you get hung up or like I've been on my phone, didn't realize the end was coming, and like your suk Colo, this one took the foot too. So Adulta Pilots filed a lawsuit against an elevator company claiming that a defunct moving walkway swallowed his foot and shoe at the Denver International Airport. He said he used the moving walkway when he got to the end, he suddenly felt a surge of pain in his foot and collapsed. He looked over saw his foot and she would have been swallowed by the walkway as it was missing a plate, so that plate wasn't even into the hole. That's not good. Imagine how dumb I am for doing without the plate. With the plate there, it still gets me. I mean, Amy drops her stuff down the escalator like the bag.
Speaker 4: Doom that has happened, and then I have fallen on the walkway.
Speaker 2: To what he was cut off, Yeah, it was just injuries and he had to his work for like two weeks.
Speaker 1: He was straighted for pain his left ankle. But but the video shows him getting sucked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty crazy, and everybody runs down there and drives out, like stop the thing and help him up.
Speaker 1: It's from Fox seven. Stephen Tyler, seventy five years old, packs on the PDA with his girlfriend Amy Preston thirty six at a Grammy's party. From page six. Amy thoughts his age again, his is seventy five, hers thirty six.
Speaker 4: That would not be in my wheelhouse at all. But I guess you know he's a rock star, so she makes exceptions. Maybe she does. I don't know who. Maybe they have a lot in common. I actually interviewed.
Speaker 1: It's his old assistant now turned girlfriend. Oh wow, this.
Speaker 4: Story says too So I'm interviewing someone today, like a doctor. That's gonna it's a whole episode on dating with a big age gap.
Speaker 1: What's big though, because that is, yeah, Kaitlin and I are almost twelve.
Speaker 4: I'll find out, so I'll say twelve. I'll say, what about ten years? Twelve years? What questions you got?
Speaker 1: I have none because I live it okay. But still in many ways she's far more mature than I am.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so he was thirty nine when she was born.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's so weird, that's crazy. I'm looking at him. Huh.
Speaker 5: They look happy.
Speaker 1: It's all the matters. Yep, well, he looks really happy.
Speaker 2: I wonder why.
Speaker 1: A Tesla owner is pulled over by costs for driving down the highway wearing the new Apple Vision computer glasses.
Speaker 2: Oh No.
Speaker 1: User named Dante posted vide himself getting pulled over for driving a Tesla while operating the new glasses. He was in I believe in the Tesla automatic that's self driving, and then he was using his Apple stuff at the same time.
Speaker 5: But you still can't like just let the car drive right, No.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not that goggles off the goggles and he's doing stuff on his computer and the goggles right.
Speaker 2: He's not even touching this chair. I the fact that you trust the car enough to put the goggles on, like I would have my hands hovering over that wheel, like okay, it's driving itself. It's but you still got to be like thinking about grabbing that wheel right.
Speaker 1: Well, in some states, especially Tennessee, the because I had a Tesla for a while that would do the auto self driving, and it was awesome, but you never used it unless you were like on a highway like ninety three turns. It wasn't gonna do. I just got to see the lines and so then you it just does such a good job. You're fine, but you can't keep your hands off the wheel because law it'll go put your hands on the wheel, and you gotta put your hands back on the wheel. But some states they don't have that.
Speaker 2: If really, oh so, like if I'm going to the mall on the side streets, I can't just step back and let it drive me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't trust it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't had one in a while.
Speaker 2: But they ultimate didn't have that.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: Like remember in California we saw a dude reading a book. Oh yeah, he was It's legal.
Speaker 5: No, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why can you concentrate on your book? You gotta thinking I'm gonna die.
Speaker 5: No, he was just reading the book.
Speaker 1: I got a highway on a highway, let's go a little midrole. Here a deep fake scammer walks off with twenty five million dollars and first of its kind AI heist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was crazy.
Speaker 1: A finance worker at a multinational firm was tricked into paying out twenty five million bucks of fraudsters using deep faced technology to post as the company's CFO. They had a video call with the CFO and the elaborate scam Yeah, because is a deep fake. It really wasn't him. The elaborate scam saw the worker duped into attending a video call and what he thought were several other members of the staff, but they were all deep fakes as well. In the video conference in the quote was and the multiperson video conference. Turns out that everyone he saw was fake, especially the CFO, and they're all were But that's like the one you're yeah, who's making the orders. The case is one of several recent episodes in which fraudsters are believed to have used deep fake technology to modify publicly available video and other footage to chieve people out of money. They've made six arrests, twenty five million. I just I was just looking for the exact Like, but how did this fake CFO go take twenty five million and venmo me.
Speaker 5: No, he said, transfer it to an account, but.
Speaker 1: From from like a business another different work account.
Speaker 8: Yeah, whatever, Like he told him like, go into this account and what you do. I need you to transfer this by the end of business day to day. And they're like, you got it, boss?
Speaker 2: How okay? In the world they probably have insurance on that money, right, so this is one crime. I'm like, man, that's pretty badass.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is pretty genius.
Speaker 1: I don't know they have ventured. I don't know, but the premiums are gonna go up, so they're gonna lose money from it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like unless the people have been arrested, did they get it back.
Speaker 1: That they've arrested. They've arrested some of them, but money gone, it's going to a place where you don't walk over and say put it back in the bag. That's all digitally and I'm sure wherever it's sent, it's then sent somewhere else and washed and then sent. Yeah, I'm do you think you would fall for a deep fa, a deep fake of any of less? I don't think anybody would give me the access to give millions of.
Speaker 8: Dollars any well, no, just anything like hey man, you need to like go steal something I don't know whatever, or go pick me up a pizza.
Speaker 4: Anything, or we're invite like, would you who cares what the video is about? Would you?
Speaker 5: Would you believe it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to come up with a code word or code question now that you get to ask, just in case.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't say it publicly within us. I don't think I would be with how technology is right this second. I see it's a deep face. I see a bunch of them on TikTok and stuff. You can know something is a little But if it just depends what you're saying to me, if you were like you said something there was pretty intelligent and we hate you. You're gonna make fun of before it, I'd be like, yep, that's you.
Speaker 5: No, it has nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with what we said. You said, what's a nursea? I told you? Then you start to busting my balls.
Speaker 4: These days they're going to have to. I mean, any old footage won't work like you're going to need.
Speaker 1: Changing it up. Yeah smart, Yeah, I gotta go get a haircut today. I don't want to. I mentioned it earlier in the show where my wife is schedule an appointment here, you better go. I was just doing it as a bit until she said what's up with it? And I'd be like, do you like it? It's be like I like it if you're happy, and then she starts from the scissor fingers.
Speaker 5: But you didn't say you're happy. That's where you go.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, super happy.
Speaker 1: Dallium matters anymore so, And to be honest with you, I don't really care or like it that much. It gets in the way a bunch, But I'm gonna go and I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm gonna see if I can get like a funny hairdo because her friend is one that's cutting my hair, so.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you could.
Speaker 5: Will you save your head?
Speaker 1: Would I?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I've done for I have a bad hit.
Speaker 2: Do you think her friend and his friend's gonna text him be like, hey, it's okay if I do this to his hair.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching. I'll deep fake of Caitlin being like yeah. On the Bobby Caast, we have two things up. Yesterday we did an episode with Spidy Smith. What's interesting about him is he's a music video director celebrity photographer. He has a podcas that's called in the Trenches. With Spidey, and I was working with him in Florida. But he somebody had mentioned he worked on with Eminem with good Charlotte Morgan Wall and he shot the covers for the Morgan Wall in all three of his last albums. But I was talking him about working with Eminem and he's saying, how I'm going to mess with them on the set of the music video they were doing together.
Speaker 9: I said that to Eminem on the first job and I was like, hey, so he's sitting down as a photo of it somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so, how do you feel?
Speaker 9: How do you feel what it's looking. He's like, I don't know, I don't know, it's just it's probably just me, but keep doing you whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like mortified in front of everybody.
Speaker 9: Paul and everybody's quiet listening to Marshall go but whatever, you know, we're here, so make the best of it.
Speaker 5: Super dry.
Speaker 9: I was like walking away, say, Spidey, Spidy yo, just messing with you. He's very witty and dry, and.
Speaker 1: So we talked about a lot of that. It's good check it out, Bobby cast And then today we did Toby Keith gathering of all of our interviews with him over the years and just kind of in between what was happening at the time. So both of those are up. Just go search for the Bobby cast a Massachusetts police dog tracks a scent for over two miles to find a missing twelve year old over two miles. The only thing that it's just an amazing the dog could smell something and then that far out and stay on it for two miles. If I eat chocolate before bed, my wifeill smell and be like, judea chocolate and I'm like, how did you smell? I even brush my teeth so she has a bit of that. Then she's like, where is it? Can I have some? Did you eat it all? Because of sometimes I just eat it all because I don't want to get caught, so I don't leave any behind. Smart, but a dog that could they could smell for two miles to find this kid. First of all, so happy the kid was found. And whenever we talk about things that we can't see, the animals can. I mean, this is an example of something that we just can't do that an animal can do. Yes, smell, identify a scent. That's so I'm not gonna say week, but I don't know any of your sin.
Speaker 2: You don't know. Can You didn't fall it for two miles, for sure.
Speaker 1: I couldn't fall it for ten feet.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox this cent, well, yeah, that is a scent that repurposes itself.
Speaker 5: Very unique.
Speaker 1: No, it's that unique, and it's right next to me. Yeah, he did all day and then super Bowl ads. Watching super Bowl is gonna make you hungry because mostly it'll be food ads. Marketing experts sayd super Bowl ads will be largely food and beverages. First time advertisers like Popey's Drumstick Nerves and Pepsi's new Lemon Lime soda, as well as Riese's M and M's Pringles friedle at Mountain Dew advertising during the super Bowl cost seven million dollars for a thirty second spot. That is from the conversation.
Speaker 5: An ad got me the other day? Popeyes wings, Dude, me too?
Speaker 2: Did you go?
Speaker 1: Like no? But I thought about it because like since the seventies whatever that is, they haven't had the wings there. Yeah. Yeah, it's like they've kept them in a time. I don't I need to go taste this wing.
Speaker 8: I got in my car and I went a boy it was terrible. I'm like, and I even ate it. I'm like, no, I don't like that chicken for Popeyes.
Speaker 2: Don't go.
Speaker 1: Don't do this again. You didn't like it? It was fine, but.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I really got out of my got out of the couch and got in the car and drove to Popeye Is to get a wing.
Speaker 1: That's wild because I wanted to do that and I didn't because I thought the commercial and I never thought about it even a second time. I was like, I should do this, like I don't have time, but I did. I was moved to think about it because they talked about how the wings have been like a secret recipe.
Speaker 8: They've kept them locked up for twenty or whatever this commercial and they have like five flavors. But the commercial was ghost pepper, so I had to get the ghost pepper.
Speaker 1: Well that's it's probably it too hot.
Speaker 8: That's pretty as good actually, but I was just like, I can't eat too much of this. I can't eat that stuff.
Speaker 1: So are you just saying it so you don't go have another one today? So it was good though, Yes, Popeye is really good. Popeye's Marty Gras like they have Marti Gras sauce for there's chicken strips, Marti gral mustard about that. God, it's awesome. Their biscuits like great, just like a little creole to them. Yes, it's that. Yeah, it's good. All right, let's see what else we got here more again, wants to apologize if she looked drunk over the next two days. Why would you feel that we would think you were drunk?
Speaker 10: Well, people have definitely seen me stumbling in the hallways. I have vertigo and it's been really bad this week.
Speaker 1: Can you explain what that is and how that I know if I read it what it says, but how does it affect you and how do you feel?
Speaker 10: So basically like every time if I move my body in a certain way, I feel like I'm on a tilt to whirl, and that a tilt to whirl like the thing.
Speaker 1: You don't know what tilt world is?
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: It's like a ride that you get on, Oh merry go round no nor.
Speaker 10: Like yeah, yeah, like you're supposed to stand up and you're it's basically rotating the gravitron.
Speaker 1: No tilt, no tilt the worlds. You get in a little thing, get in the seat and it throws you, but it also goes around in a circle at the same time over there regardless.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 5: It's at the carnival. Yes, okay, okay, I got you.
Speaker 10: So, like my whole equilibrium is off, so I can't figure out what's actual a straight line versus the way that I'm walking, Like my body just can't decipher what's going on.
Speaker 1: What what happened? Did you wake up and just feel it one day or has it slowly been coming on.
Speaker 10: I've always had vertigo, Like I have a really sensitive equilibrium. Like I get really sick on planes, trains, cars, everything. I just have a lot of motion sickness. I thought I was going in to take a pilates class.
Speaker 11: It wasn't.
Speaker 10: It was a bounce class where you have like the mini trampolines and you're doing a workout on it. I did that and I got done. Like twenty four hours go by and I'm like, okay, cool, I'm fine. Next day I wake up, I reach over to like turn off my alarm clock and everything goes spinning.
Speaker 1: Didn't you do like adult gymnastics though? That's way harder, more athletic and demanding than a jumpy class.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I don't know if it's because, like you know, with gymnastics, you're not really on a trampoline for extended periods of time, whereas the workout class it's one hour and you're specifically doing the same movement over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of bouncing.
Speaker 10: If it just really like knocked the crystals in my ear, which is what causes vertigo essentially to be out of whack.
Speaker 1: Does it make you want to throw up? Like, do you get na because I get motion sick for any reason whatsoever, and I want to throw up, but vertigo is you're just spinning but not nauseous.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like I feel very lightheaded and I feel very Disney and you can vomit with it, like that comes as part of a side effect.
Speaker 11: But this, for whatever reason, isn't.
Speaker 10: It's more of like my whole equilibrium has shifted and I feel like I'm just constantly sideways.
Speaker 1: Have you had V eight?
Speaker 4: No? V eight?
Speaker 1: Do you get the reference?
Speaker 11: Isn't that a juice drink?
Speaker 1: Do you get the reference?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: No, everyone walks slam it over. It's all it's all commercial missed to you. And then if you drink it it's starting to back up.
Speaker 2: Blurry Morgan, No, my.
Speaker 10: Vision isn't blurry, But like I have to I can't bend over. I have to like use my whole body to go down. I have to kind of act like a robot and like turn my whole body to talk to you. I can't like spin my head.
Speaker 1: Well, then could you also talk in a robot voice so we could get the full experience'.
Speaker 11: Yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: And so how are you getting to work?
Speaker 1: And how long are is it going to last?
Speaker 11: I don't know. This has never happened before.
Speaker 1: You drive yourself to work?
Speaker 11: I have been.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but do you have a ball sitting and driving?
Speaker 2: So right now she can move her head.
Speaker 10: I have to basically force my head up against the chair. And when I learned look over for cars, I have to turn my whole body.
Speaker 11: So it's not great.
Speaker 4: It's not the.
Speaker 1: Best, but there is a way for you. I can.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's manageable, but it's not enjoyable.
Speaker 5: That doesn't sound safe. Lunchbox will give her rides.
Speaker 11: That doesn't sound safe either.
Speaker 1: That sounds less Safettie. If I'm being honest, Well, I'm sorry to hear that how long does it last?
Speaker 10: I don't know, like it could. It could last sometimes the last week, sometimes the.
Speaker 1: Rest of her life. She has no smell and she can't walk.
Speaker 2: It says vertigo can affect your driving. You should avoid driving. If you had episodes of vertigo recently, well, that.
Speaker 11: Would be great.
Speaker 1: A vertigo attack can last. It's not an attack. This is like full like.
Speaker 5: Takeover invasion.
Speaker 2: It says, wait one week until your vertigo symptoms uh subside before you drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It says a vertigo tech can last seconds to hours. If you have severe vertigo, it can last for days or months.
Speaker 5: Wow, Morgan, is this why you stop mall walking?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I can't like get up and I can't even like look at my.
Speaker 11: Phone when I walk.
Speaker 10: I have to focus on one task at a time. Man, So I'm only driving. Like the only place that I've been driving to is work. Other than that, I go home, and I like to sit on the couch. I have to sleep with my head propped up because if I sleep on a certain side, I.
Speaker 1: Get lucius or like you're spinning.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Like, and you guys may get this reference if you've ever drunk, like drink too much, and you'd close your eyes and spinning and the whole world goes spinning.
Speaker 11: That's what it feels like constantly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So you should walk to exercise for vertigo to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when Simone Biles had the twisties. Is that a version of vertigo?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember, because she would go, she couldn't judge do her whatever they call it when you fly and land, because she didn't know what was up and down. Oh I thought she was just like anxious. They called it the twisties.
Speaker 11: No, I think that's of like a mental block.
Speaker 1: The brain then loses the ability to initiate learn motor sequences, resulting in what's known as the twisties. Athletes may try to compensate for increased psychological stress by trying to consciously control movements that were previously automatic. Sounds like you're thinking about things you haven't had to think about, which then makes you respond differently because you normally don't think about them. It's like breathing. For example, we breathe. We don't have to tell ourselves to.
Speaker 5: Breathe now, we just do it.
Speaker 1: If you start thinking about breathing, it starts to be a little weird until you start to forget about it, then it's back to your natural pace.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, except the twisties.
Speaker 1: You're up in the air. You don't know up from down? Could Morgan have gotten this from playing Twister?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Did she go that hard on Twister?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Does the Cowboy have it? Is it contagious?
Speaker 11: No, the Cowboy doesn't have it. I am pretty positive it came from the jump class.
Speaker 4: We hate that for you, you might need a walking stick. And also it says to be in a quiet dark room, which is like the opposite of.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so that's why, Like I've been using the walls and I've been sitting in the green.
Speaker 1: Room and breaks much stop.
Speaker 10: But apparently so there's like these maneuvers you can do, and like I had to do like a somersault maneuver to try and like basically re align the crystals in my ear.
Speaker 5: What crystals are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like right hand red, left hand green?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like physical therapists do them with you crystals, Like, yeah, the maneuvers they helped with the crystals.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of the crystals, but I'm sure there's something in your ear that crystals. I don't know.
Speaker 11: They just call them crystals.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're actually they're tiny calcium crystals called the auto sonia.
Speaker 1: You got to be in drugs to her. So if you're struggling, open it, open up, and you guys won't shut up being mean me earlier, you guys feel like you're just an attack attack.
Speaker 2: I was laughing. Then I googled it for I made as crystals.
Speaker 1: Amy got an email for Thomas Rhett. Well, scam email maybe, oh, except it turned out Thomas Red wasn't scamming me. It was really Thomas Rhett. But it's fune was just sending an email instead of a text.
Speaker 5: So what's this deal with send me?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He didn't send this one though, did he?
Speaker 4: This was someone it's definitely not.
Speaker 1: Tell the guys here if they want to invest in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I have something that's for sale. Well you don't, Yeah, I got inside. I have direct contact with whoever owns Thomas Rhett, like Detroit dot com, Moin Okay, whatever it was. I was gonna say Delaware or something. It's like Thomas Rhett and then the Moine dot com. And they were wanting to know if we wanted to buy it.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about it?
Speaker 1: I didn't even click on got an email going, hey, you're in the business. Would you like to buy Thomas rhetd mooin dot com?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The domain?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why would you want Thomas red des moin dot com?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Selling it for But I didn't click on it because I was like, what if this takes me somewhere else?
Speaker 1: So I'm gona try to get Thomas trre mountain Pine dot com.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Wait, what do you want me to reply to ask how much?
Speaker 1: How much he wants for it? That would just be a funny sight to buy, to put something stupid out there. What would you put on there? Thomas red wine dot com?
Speaker 4: A random I guess I can apply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just see how much he wants for it. There's another email that Amy got. Amy got invited. Not only has she been you don't know if you won the award yet though, right? The one you got nominated for an award solo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, on her own.
Speaker 1: Have you guys been nominated for the solo?
Speaker 2: No? Not that I know of.
Speaker 1: OK, so Amy, big deal, We're really excited for voted for her, So that's happened. And then she got invited to go on Joe Rogan's podcast What they Can?
Speaker 5: How did that happen?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 5: Who asked you to be?
Speaker 4: I feel like this is another scam for sure, for sure. But they were acting like they were Joe Rogan's management and everything.
Speaker 1: And what did they say?
Speaker 4: They're hosting some podcast convention, but it's like via Facebook and they're inviting all these people to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: I didn't click on any of that either. Oh man, okay, let me reply to Barney burn the email that this Thomas Rhett thing is from. I just realized is Barney Birkenholts seventy two? But hey, he owns it? Yep, Thomas rhtt de moin dot com will be on the market soon?
Speaker 1: How soon? And how much?
Speaker 4: I don't know what, Rex, have a great day, Rex? How much? So I just say how much is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How much for the buy it now option? If I wanted to buy it today? How much?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Some got proposed to his girlfriend with a giant marry me tattoo on a thigh So when he got down, yes, that man, he had to drop his pants for to see it, and it said marry me then on the other one, check yes or no?
Speaker 5: Who are these people? What's going on?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of thigh work there. I'm looking at them. Anything else you guys want to do.
Speaker 5: Telling about us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a bunch of stuff that I was just going to bring up talk about. I'll just roll through some of it and see if it's interesting. Uh, Amy, you watched Malice in the Palace on Netflix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's an old one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also crazy. I remember when it happened live. Why would you why would you watch that name?
Speaker 4: My friend Kat wanted to watch it. I don't know. We were working on our vision boards.
Speaker 1: And she's sate, maybe that's what you thought about Detroit, Detroit or Indianapolis, Indiana.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's from Detroit.
Speaker 4: No, cat's from here, but no, but I don't know. She said it was a good one. We pulled up on the We were on a walk with another friend and untold came up about the one the guy that got catfished. That was one of the untold Yes. So then when we got home, we were looking on Netflix under untold and she's like, oh, let's do the Malice in the pal one. And so we did, and I was like, Wow, this is really interesting. I never knew this brawl happened.
Speaker 8: Fell back for Jermaino Nil a little bit whatever fresh memory, what happened to him kind of got punished more than.
Speaker 1: He should have.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah. I kind of felt like the Detroit fans.
Speaker 1: Were, oh yeah Jack he and ron our test he changed his name to.
Speaker 4: Metal World Peace. Correct, but now it's a meta something else. But I thought it was funny. I was googling him after and there was I guess an interview that he did where he's talking about that, and he's like, no one's ever going to say that, you know, if they don't like me, they're going to say I suck or something, because nobody's going to say Metal World Piece sucks, because then you're saying World Peace sucks. I don't know, well he said it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was I thought it was so funny to say it again.
Speaker 4: And then oh, because I did think it was clever, But I don't think that's specifically why he did it.
Speaker 1: Two stories here stle a memory card leads to an arrest of an accused murderer.
Speaker 2: This was crazy, man, Do you know the story? Yeah, so she was a prosty.
Speaker 1: And say prostitute, a lady of the night. Yes, how do you say it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? In Alaska, hey for And she gets picked up by this dude in his truck, I believe, and he gets out to go to the ATM and she steals this memory card and she goes like a week, looks at it and it's like this woman getting murdered on it, and she keeps it for a week.
Speaker 1: It was in his console, so she was like looking at steal soef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's the you know, just looking for the lad And so she held on to it for a week and was like I don't know what to do with then. And then she finally went to police. It was like I found it in the street and then they're like okay, they start questioning her morning she's like, okay, I stole it from the truck. And they arrested this dude and now he's going to trial.
Speaker 1: There's a voice killing two women in the video. The voice allegedly says, in my video, someone always dies.
Speaker 2: When you see the woman getting dragged.
Speaker 1: And blanket covered body and snuck outside the luggage cart, which probably if.
Speaker 2: And he was checked into the hotel where it was taken like, at the same time.
Speaker 1: If what he said in my video, someone always dies. If that's the case and he was that is on there because it's just a lleged what they're reporting, then that means he's probably done this to other people in video do too. Yeah, that's crazy that.
Speaker 5: So was this like a cold case or something?
Speaker 8: No, there was, I mean until then, Like, was it something that happened a long time ago and they just found it or is it like a.
Speaker 1: Recent I don't even know. I don't even know that the people you can correct me, like the people that were missing, were they ever missing for other prostitutes?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So sometimes it doesn't get reported.
Speaker 2: Right because they were homelessness, So.
Speaker 1: It wasn't so cold. It was just it didn't get reported. So that's what dang. If I remember correctly, and I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah I couldn't, but I just know that she found I mean that's crazy. You steal something you think, oh, okay, a memory card, nothing's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Uh oh he was still a memory card? Be like where's the cash?
Speaker 2: Just steal anything over five bucks.
Speaker 1: And then I would get a memory card. How I would never think of look at it? Yeah, that sucks. There's a fake kidnapping and it dude did it to extort money from his parents.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I saw one of these on TikTok too, and the guy makes you think that it's that guy who does Hey, this influencer, here's their story and at the end he goes shut out. Saint Louis. What's his name, right, William Johnson. He was doing one first that I saw, and it's like this kid was a foreign exchange to it, and he comes over and lives with host family and he was getting like picked on and beat up at school, and he started to get messages through the computer going, hey, if you don't give me this amount of money every week or whatever, we're gonna keep beating you up, except that it was an anonymous person that was saying it, and so he just kept sending the money over and over and over, and then there was a bigger request and then the kid went missing, and so the parents noticed because all the money was gone, that something had happened, but they couldn't find their kid, who was living with the host families that called these family called school. They can't find him. And here I am going, Oh, the kid was in on it. The whole time. Turns out it was like this, these cyber hacker type dudes. Not only did they say give us a bunch of money, but we're gonna murder you and your family if you don't go stay in a tent in the woods. And that's why they couldn't find him because he was living in the woods. Oh my god, what is happening is wild? I'm probably like ninety percent accurate because I'm just going from memory with that story that I will have you sent. Why that real? Ray Ray William Johnson, Like he crushes his stuff so good, and it's always like the stories of influencers are the stories of people on the internet. He had like ten million followers, and he's always wearing like a animaniac shirt or fruit loops or something since in his house cereal. Yeah, it's always like some kind of cork your.
Speaker 4: Shirt wave Ray William Johnson probably.
Speaker 1: Oh this was off SARRD. The other story Ian Robbie Day was on vacation in Thailand. He kept extending his vacation by asking his family to keep sending more money, but then they wouldn't. Then they wouldn't extend his vacation anymore. So then he faked his own kidnapping and convinced friends that he was a masked gangster and that they beat him up and then he ransom. I mean that was too obvious, Yeah, especially when everybody like, can I have more money? Can I more money?
Speaker 2: Can I have more money?
Speaker 12: I need money?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: So there's that, all right? Is there anything else? Amy? You watched Severance? You don't like it still?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well I started to like it and I was like, oh, I'm glad you brought this up because you brought it up last week or something. And I thought, well, I'm going to get back into it. And I got back into it and I was really feeling it and I went all the way and it was not I was like, what did I just watch? I don't underst stand and I don't think I like it.
Speaker 1: Man to me, well, I have a different taste.
Speaker 4: What am I missing?
Speaker 1: It just may not be up your whie house or you weren't paying attention because you do that sometimes. No. I was where you'll do laundry or hooking or yoga or mow the yard whilest playing inside the house and you're like, what did I miss? Huh? I know it's that is one of my favorite shows ever. Okay, no, but it doesn't. You may not like what it's about, Like that may not interest you. So I could see where it was a little too.
Speaker 4: But uh, Therapy Cat she loved it too, and we liked the same thing. I don't know. I'm like, what am I? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Fargo season five one of the best series of any show I've ever seen ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I started watching that. I watched the first episode last night.
Speaker 1: I just had no expectation of me saying that. The expectation goes up. But it's really good.
Speaker 4: Bargo season five. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: And none of the seasons are connected to each other, so you can watch them in any order. Okay, it's like the episodes of Black Mirror. None of them have anything to do with the previous episode, so you can watch one, two, eight, nine, season three four. But it's got a ninety three percent. And Kei Lee's in it from Ted last Lasso. She's great. We mentioned that yesterday, but I loved it. Oh, here are the season rankings, because we just started season two, because we're like, let's just pick one and watch another one.
Speaker 5: You finished five. Yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Season one's ninety seven percent, right, tomato, Season two's one hundred percent, Season three is ninety three percent, Season four is eighty four percent, and season five is ninety four percent.
Speaker 5: Well that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like season five a lot, but it's the only one we've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Season five was already cuted up in my TV. It's like it was.
Speaker 1: Over the house. I got ready last night. Oh did you thank you?
Speaker 5: As soon as I went to and it's like, start watching season five.
Speaker 8: Although you told me something about it that I'm like this, I kind of made a little upset.
Speaker 1: Well, don't say it now, said no, because I didn't say it on a microphone. Oh, it's still made me upset. But it's the first thing you see, though I don't. Don't say it now. We're starting to be known as a show that runs stuff.
Speaker 2: Hew, you guys are.
Speaker 1: Anything. Lunchbox said that Amy and Morgan did something that madeim feel very uncomfortable. He thought about going to h R. Do you guys know about this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went in there to record a spot when in Bobby's office and Morgan and Amy are in there and Amy is getting tutorials on how to do the dating apps like hey, Morgan, like what emojis are okay to send? Like what how do I respond to this person? And oh wait, I chatted with this guy a couple of times. How do is it time to take him from the app to text? And how do I go about asking him to move from app to And it was just like this is so awkward and uncomfortable and very weird.
Speaker 5: What are we going to tell?
Speaker 8: It felt comfortable to h place yet it was just like why did you feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Because it's just weird. Amy was married for so long and so then her trying to get on like on the app on the show, you're talking about emojis and what they mean, and I'm like, hey, hey, like I said, she said, what is this name? No, which moojis? Is okay? Like when do I? And I was like okay, all right, Like I can't, like that's uncomfortable, Like I don't need to hear about your what hooking up?
Speaker 4: Like that's not what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Sorry that you have to go through whatever dirty talk they're happening this, Yeah, it was just like strange.
Speaker 2: So my question is did you take him from the app to the texture?
Speaker 1: I mean what exactly she must.
Speaker 8: Have I means yeah, I mean you know, if you turn the tables and I mean lunchbox were in a room talking about like, hey, man, like what do I do?
Speaker 1: But if someone walked in your room that you were talking in privately, I guess it's different because it is work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's an office.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even I was the one sitting at the microphone. I was the one sitting at the microphone seat he was.
Speaker 2: I know, but I went I went in there to and then I was like, oh, man, So I was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, but he stayed and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was uncomfortable, didn't I froze?
Speaker 1: Man, I get it. I don't know what's victim blame here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't me like, don't make me feel bad.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to say to him?
Speaker 4: No, I I don't even know what emoji thing he's talking about.
Speaker 10: I feel like he just they were talking about a guy sending a lot of emojis.
Speaker 4: It wasn't about you sending good point.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: She was trying to decipher emojis. Was I right? Or was I right? No?
Speaker 4: I know what the emojis are. It just seemed excessive, and then.
Speaker 1: I was great, a dude was sitting a ton of emojis smiley face. Oh that's too much.
Speaker 4: I know. See, that's what I was trying to ask.
Speaker 1: Em are okay, But there's a fine line to walk, one if you're a dude, and then two if your dude you don't even know the girl. Right, Like I was an emojis. I'm all for emojis, but I don't do more than three or four ever. I mean, it just feels very extra.
Speaker 2: Very uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: You were, though, Yeah, I feel you. That's who that text came in. Look at that text. Amy, I didn't know you were there.
Speaker 4: Hold on where what text?
Speaker 1: Amy's not there?
Speaker 2: She is there?
Speaker 5: She is there, Amy.
Speaker 8: You were there opened for Toby Keith. Yeah, you sang Red Solo Cup with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just didn't want to ruin y'all's y'all are on a memory lane and.
Speaker 1: You were part of the story. Yeah, because we have the clip where it's like, bring out the raging idiots. But how did you get out there? Then?
Speaker 4: I don't know we were all we were there. Wasn't Lunchwoks.
Speaker 5: No, he's not in the picture.
Speaker 1: You didn't know, But did you You didn't flap there on Toby's playing with us? No, that does what I'm saying, like, she must have just showed up?
Speaker 5: How did you get there?
Speaker 1: Always share this is the same show, it has to be, right, Yeah, that's the same show.
Speaker 5: But how am how did you get there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well something that I don't know. I've been kind of you know how. Sometimes I feel like I was there and then y'all are telling stories.
Speaker 1: I don't remember you being there.
Speaker 4: I don't I know, I know so, But then I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, because why wouldn't you go with us when Toby flew us up there?
Speaker 4: Right? Well, here's what I think, but I don't. It's fine, you just you know, I forget things like I didn't even remember for sure being there, but I did in my mind. But then I thought maybe I wasn't there because I don't remember the same story as y'all.
Speaker 1: But we opened up and she didn't play with us?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 4: No, right, But I do think because y'all opened for him, you already.
Speaker 1: In New York, and you trained down or trained up from.
Speaker 4: No, y'all were already either I got got there before for y'all for something else, maybe with W. M. Z Q or y'all played for him multiple times, so maybe I'll play somewhere.
Speaker 5: We did, but one of them was Frontier Days. But that's not it.
Speaker 1: Only Toby to the plane here. We got here, did the show, and then we came home. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's bizarre.
Speaker 1: We just got just in the suit Texas picture and he was like, here's a picture and Amy's in it.
Speaker 4: I know, I know that.
Speaker 1: I was mister monicale had Amy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You were there.
Speaker 2: In Virginia with them playing opening up.
Speaker 1: But you may but you I'm saying you guys.
Speaker 2: Me and Amy talked about it in the hallway and we're like, man, were I.
Speaker 1: Started to think I just just fly up with us.
Speaker 4: Then I don't know. I just I I never said inning because I started to think. I didn't know for a different show.
Speaker 1: Did he do a show where he was like wm z Q fest.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, I don't know, but I know it was an amphitheater outside.
Speaker 4: I remember bring out the Mexican.
Speaker 1: Amy, the group is in the pudding. You're in the picture. I know, no, no, but was Amy on State. We have pictures of us on stage.
Speaker 8: You see her I had a picture that I posted last night and it looks like Amy's on there, and I'm like, that's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird how we do so many things to where I started to think, am I imagining myself? There? I really there?
Speaker 8: I get it is thinking about remember your fight with the that was wm z Q fest.
Speaker 1: That wasn't Yeah I know that one. Okay, Oh I.
Speaker 4: Thought this was wz q s.
Speaker 1: We're all that's wild. Amy's in this picture.
Speaker 8: So do you remember when he because that picture is when I introduced myself as the Mexican.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, how did you get there? She was never there, That's what I'm saying. And oh she got in the time. She is she's she just comes out with the cups. She didn't have a microphone.
Speaker 4: I think that I felt like I just came out.
Speaker 1: Were you just side stage? We were like come out, come out?
Speaker 4: Yes, something like that. If I could remember all the details, But I know I just wouldn't like walk out there. I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: I felt like, Mike, do you see me bring her out? Or she just start walking out?
Speaker 4: You maybe had like who knows side stage before you go on like, Hey, after we do this, like, go ahead and join us.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't do that. That's not my show. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Then somebody on his camp.
Speaker 1: I think it's the deep fake and you guys are getting me. No, how much money do you want? Can I'll give it to you. You got me twenty five million?
Speaker 8: Where I think she jumped in her time machine and did this later when we don't even remember.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: What if I I had the time machine?
Speaker 1: Because we on the Bobby in the Bobby Cast, we play a clip for the first time of him going bring out the Mexican and this the first time we'd heard that in forever? Right, Well, why is it lunch before they went?
Speaker 4: I don't know if things were discussed.
Speaker 5: Hey, you watched the video.
Speaker 8: We're even acknowledging Amy's presence. So I'm telling you weren't there. You weren't there.
Speaker 1: My theory is you weren't there. But now all this media is coming out that you were there, and that's strange.
Speaker 5: Amie confess, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Eddie hands or the microphone too.
Speaker 5: For a minute, I did listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know, guys, I really I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I went on stage.
Speaker 1: If Toby shoulders. What if you had.
Speaker 4: Told me yesterday to like put money on whether or not I was there or not, I felt like I was. I was that I would have lost money because I just was like, well, gosh, I just don't remember some of this.
Speaker 8: But if a picture shows up with Lunchbox there, like tomorrow, somebody has a time machine.
Speaker 4: No, I'm pretty sure Lunchbox was there, that's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't remember him there. I literally remember.
Speaker 4: I remember Amy there and I was right next to you on stage.
Speaker 1: You handed to the microphone.
Speaker 2: What on earth?
Speaker 1: But if we flew up, why didn't you come with us? I don't know how did you get there?
Speaker 4: I don't know how did Lunchbucks get there?
Speaker 1: He wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Due there was a time Lunchbucks, you and I flew up there to see together. Remember was it that trip?
Speaker 1: But why would you not go with us? That we have plenty of room on the plane.
Speaker 4: Guys, Maybe Meg knows.
Speaker 5: She's in the picture.
Speaker 1: Meg Meg the LPD then call her. She's like, I was never at that stage.
Speaker 5: I'd lose it.
Speaker 1: Everything just starts on it. Yeah, okay, Well, no, I got a couple other things on Earth. I do want to go over to a movie Mike real quick, who does movie Mike's movie podcast. We were talking about spoiling things a second ago, so Mike has a rule for spoiling movies or TV shows that are based on true events. So he had there are rules on fictional stuff but based on true events where you may have already seen it but in the news, but somebody else may not have seen it, like American Nightmare. Yep, So what what's your rule here?
Speaker 12: I think you can assume that everybody knows every news story. Like I was recently reviewing The Iron Claw. There's a very famous story you know about their tragic past. We go into that movie if you don't know anything about.
Speaker 1: It, which Amy wouldn't know anything about it.
Speaker 12: I couldn't tell you the real details about those people in real life. So you have to approach it of not everybody knows the story. Some people watch a movie, watch TV show to learn that's how they do it. So if you tell specific details, even though they happened in real life, it's a spoiler.
Speaker 1: So you have to treat everything like it's a fiction. Like it's fiction.
Speaker 12: Yeah, once it's a series, even if it's a Netflix like The American Nightmare. Once it's a series and people are consuming it as entertainment, it's off the table.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that. And when you said the like for example, iron Colo, it's about the vonn e Ricks. I know a lot about the von Erics because I was a massive wrestling fan when I was a kid, and Carrie von Eric is a whole family. They would come to Mid South Wrestling, which was Memphis, Arkansas area, so I would see them this, so I was familiar. But I think unless you knew the von Erics from that, you wouldn't know anything about that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I didn't know a whole lot about their their family history, and I learned so much about it.
Speaker 2: If somebody would have told me what happened to the family.
Speaker 1: Family, have no idea, you'd be like, I bet Amy's not even in Washington, DC. From Toby Keithy, I'm still weird of that boy.
Speaker 8: That okay, But can I ask you a question about these rules of spoiling stuff, like why why are there rules of spoiling stuff? Like like there's no rule on like holding the door open, you should like hold the door open for an old lady. But if you don't want to, don't hold it open for the old lady.
Speaker 1: I think if you don't hold a door open for somebody, they're not missing anything. Mean, if it's an and it hits itop, I might be serious. Right now, Let's say the door doesn't get held open for you, right, Yeah, you didn't actually miss something. You just open the door for yourself. If somebody ruins a show, this is something that you were already invested in and has been ruined for you because you cannot experience it the same way.
Speaker 8: Right, not my problem, you know what I mean? Like I watched it, Not my problem. No, everybody on the radio, I get it, everybody.
Speaker 1: Let's say, off the air, if everybody told you about every movie, the end of every movie immediately when.
Speaker 8: They saw it, that you have it, it'd piss you off and I'd be like, well, man, I'm not gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: No, you would not be listening.
Speaker 8: You'd run away from a movie.
Speaker 1: Whether or not.
Speaker 4: The boys windn't lose a game.
Speaker 5: That's different, but that's live.
Speaker 4: No, what if you were watching it on tape or you were like an hour behind. You can't have.
Speaker 1: That if you're VCR you figured out.
Speaker 4: I mean, sometimes you have to delay something. If your kids have something with games.
Speaker 8: You're always at risk. I agree with that something's gonna get spoiled.
Speaker 1: Well whatever sports. I'm like, if I just stay off of everything, and if I do, it's my fault.
Speaker 4: But he was talking about hanging out with his friends.
Speaker 1: Analogy is terrible with the old lady walking in the hold of the door, just the door period.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, you don't have to do it. Like if you want to talk about what you watched, talk about what you watched, right, but you don't talk about the ending.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think Eddie's more upset about people being very specific on what it's considered a spoiler.
Speaker 1: No, Eddie just wants a fight.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, it's like just rules, like you can't say I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 2: I watched the movie that that one series I don't remember the name of it, Edie, last season five Fargo ends you ready?
Speaker 5: No you do that, I'll stop watching it and then I'll watch.
Speaker 1: One mad because you didn't get to experience how good the show.
Speaker 2: It's like that one series. Eddie was like, oh, the twist at the end is unbelieve, and it's like, that's a.
Speaker 12: Spoiler because we know there's a twist coming out. Saying that there's a twist ending that's gonna blow your mind. That's that's altering how you're going to interpret that story. Even saying that'sing like I hated the ending.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's so sad that you can't talk about how you can other people who have done this, and you have to be like, guys.
Speaker 5: Real quick.
Speaker 1: You don't want to run the experience somebody who hasn't been there, but you can have that conversa with somebody wh's seen it.
Speaker 12: That's why when I review a movie, I'll go back and rewatch the trailer to make sure any plot points that I talk about are discussed in the trailer, and then I'll only talk about the first act of the movie. After that, you're in spoiler land.
Speaker 1: But I think that's your duty, Mike. You review movies.
Speaker 2: But we talk about shows.
Speaker 5: This, I get it, and we shouldn't do it.
Speaker 8: And I'm at a bar and I'm like, oh, I watched Fargo do that.
Speaker 1: I'm dare you at a bar especially do that crap? You get punched in the face. But any show that you're like, get this, here's how it is monarch.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, crazy, Like just say what you want.
Speaker 1: But you don't do that in real life about anything.
Speaker 8: I mean no, because there are all these rules and I hate it and without rules.
Speaker 1: It's Eddie mentions like Eddie wants anarchy.
Speaker 2: Hey, if everybody listening any Eddie show, Eddie wants to turn into bad culture where I was running everything, don't do that.
Speaker 4: We don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want them doing that to Eddie because then they'll start doing it to us too, like.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 5: Was this the thing when Magnum p I was on.
Speaker 1: No, because you had to watch it live, then Eddie, you had to watch it live, like you couldn't go to work the next day to do Three's Company.
Speaker 5: It's crazy Jackie Tripper.
Speaker 1: But they could do that because it was all live or you didn't get to watch it.
Speaker 2: Right, You didn't get to go back and watch it. If someone missed it, they got to hear your recap.
Speaker 1: Think about prom when jack Tripper was on for.
Speaker 5: You, deact was little. I was little in there.
Speaker 1: I got a couple more things. Okay, Lunchbox wanted to point out, Sorry, Morgan wanted to point out the lunchbox could have made us some real money with the stocks, but he wouldn't listen, and so we missed out on a bunch of money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I told them to get invested in Meta when it.
Speaker 10: Was like eighty nine dollars a share. It was like a pricey one, but it was really cheap, and now it's.
Speaker 11: Over four hundred dollars a share.
Speaker 2: Never told me that, Yes I did.
Speaker 1: And friends, that's how to do money, how to make money in the stock.
Speaker 10: You never said that, your friend, Yes I did when this all started and you were like, oh, I should look at stocks.
Speaker 11: Meta was the stock we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Never, yes, yes, who do you believe.
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 1: Morgan too, just making sure. And finally, Ray Mendu had some tax advice for us with tax season coming up on.
Speaker 2: I would like to know. I would love to know if he might could give me a research. When did we start investing, Mike, When do we start investing in stocks?
Speaker 11: Ober of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I think she comes with facts. She just sent you have fax machine Emogi and said facts, Ray, give us some tax day advice.
Speaker 3: Yes, to my gamblers out there, make sure you call the establishments and the casinos you gambled at last year, they're all required by a law to give you and print you a win loss statement if you lost. That's how you're gonna get some money back on your taxes.
Speaker 1: If you won.
Speaker 3: There's a threshold, so either you're not gonna some or you're actually gonna tell on yourself and then have to pay some money. But most people lose the cause, you know, so definitely call him. They'll email it to you within ten minutes. I did it to the three most major ones in Vegas. Boom had it within the hour.
Speaker 5: What about online?
Speaker 1: They have a sheet there. You just go, there's a tab.
Speaker 5: This is amazing. I lose so much.
Speaker 1: I was told unless you are considered a professional gambler and you are a independent contractor professional gambling, you can't really claim losses that you're recreational losing. Here we go, That's what I was told by a business manager.
Speaker 5: Thanks Ray.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't know that Ray's wrong, but I would don't. That's pretty specific about my question there.
Speaker 5: It's funny you've already talked about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in depth, maybe like on your player's card, like if you're playing the slot machines. But I don't know that's what he.
Speaker 1: Maybe heather, but creation not professional. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think you're dealing with way bigger total. So the person you talked about a business, I mean, yeah, that's tons and tons of money.
Speaker 1: A business. I'm talking about myself right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because you said a contractor and you do it professionally, that sounds like a business.
Speaker 1: No, if you're an independent contractor or you are doing it professionally to make me Yeah, so it doesn't matter. I was just told I really couldn't do that, because I would have loved to have done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I probably lost about fi hundred dollars a year.
Speaker 5: I can claim that what I get twenty five bucks.
Speaker 3: I think your business manager's looking out for you where you can make some significant money. If you had had a horrible year at gambling and you claimed it as a business, that's when you're gonna get a ton of money back. This is just pennies and nickels. I'm just trying to get people ten dollars.
Speaker 5: Why would the government give you money back on gambling.
Speaker 1: If you are a professional gambler at your job. I'm making lost money doing it because it's your job. Oh but you're gambling. But you're a professional gambler.
Speaker 5: It's so interesting.
Speaker 1: You're a professional poker player and you spend eight, ten, twelve hours day playing p It doesn't matter what it is, you're still.
Speaker 2: It's just like the pandemic.
Speaker 3: You weren't able to make money there, government gives you money gambling bad years.
Speaker 1: Like the pandemic. What Finally, the man that played World of Warcraft for nearly sixty hours broke a world record for playing World of Warcraft. No, no, no, no, But Scuba Steve had found it like that. Scuba Steef had mentioned a couple of things to me with this record, and a couple people had sent it to me. I don't play World of Warcraft, and if you do, that's great. I don't really understand it. It must be something fun to it because it's massive. But Scubas sent me these other records that you could break pretty fast. If you could break it, meaning it's not going to take sixty hours. It's gonna be really hard to do, but you could do it in sixty seconds. You can do it. That kind of thing. So the one that he sent me that I think will be hilarious to try. In this show, there is a Guinness World Record for fastest time to arrange the alphabet from a can of alphabet spaghetti. His name's Cody Jones. He's the current Alphabet Spaghetti champion. So you have the can you dump it? And you got to line up eight through Z by just finding it all.
Speaker 5: Those letters are in there. That was just random letters.
Speaker 1: Apparently I need a cue. What do you think the record time is? I can't because there's no way to even have a good guess. But forty five seconds, three minutes, twenty one seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why summer at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Dude. Well, it's like you gotta find them, abe in line them three minutes.
Speaker 2: That could be beaten tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Can you get us some alphabets spaghetti cans? I mean, get like ten cans.
Speaker 2: That'd be fun.
Speaker 6: And then do we always wonder because maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic.
Speaker 1: I went to the school book fair yesterday with my son.
Speaker 2: You know this classic book.
Speaker 1: Fair had his kids.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and I remember looking to the Guinness Book of Records book being like, man, it'd be so cool when they'd be in that book. I wonder if we break a record, would we be in that?
Speaker 4: We are in one? We are?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Really they make the book?
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 5: I saw it at the book fair. I think my kid bought one last year.
Speaker 1: They still make the book? Or do they do it like every five years?
Speaker 5: Did you see the book there?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's every year anymore, though, I think they do it like every what's up? Like they suit every year. I can't imagine to be a friend of it every year now, And honestly I don't care.
Speaker 5: But the answer initial question, yes, I can get you.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys are in.
Speaker 1: There, get like ten kids. Yeah, most meals you are too.
Speaker 4: The Bobby Bone Show, twenty thirteen. Most Hunger relief meals packed for Haiti in an hour thirty eighth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, I.
Speaker 2: Remember that, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kobe Keith was there Vegas. It's like Amy was there. We flew to it on his plane. All of a sudden, We're like.
Speaker 5: What, that's crazy?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that's it.
Speaker 5: Amy, you broke a record. That's really cool.
Speaker 4: We did?
Speaker 5: I know what you organize that. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I helped.
Speaker 5: I would to help fill bags up, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: We did everybody.
Speaker 1: I was at a well record breaking once for the most fake Ringo stars you were there. I wasn't part of it. I just saw it that every dressed like Ringo Starr.
Speaker 5: How many people.
Speaker 1: I kind of walked off any care that's as they were trying, and I was like, that's cool.
Speaker 5: I was there for the largest pizza role for news.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's fine. And the guy was there with a little badge and everything signed the paper.
Speaker 1: That's cool. It's really cool. All Right, guys, hope you have a good day. We'll see you tomorrow. By everybody.