Speaker 1: It's time takes a Cheater Only on the Jubil Show, Daniel is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. He's been dating his girlfriend Brooklyn for almost a year now, and already he suspects he suspects something might be going on. Daniel, what's up man?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up guy? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I guess the question is how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm not the best, just to have had better days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on? Why do you think that your girlfriend Brooklyn is cheating?
Speaker 2: I mean, she's just been very distant lately. It's now usually like that. You know, we've been dating for about a year and he's hang out every weekend. I have a lot of fun. It was very seamless. But now recently she just says that she has other plans and they don't hang out nearly as much. She doesn't really tell me what the plans are. She's just you know, going to hang out with friends. Very vague about it, and you know, when I ask more, she's just still very vague. And I don't know. It's just not how it used to be. Crean.
Speaker 3: That's not that unusual, though, I think that in the early stages of any relationship. You spend a lot of time with your partner, and then you realize that you've been neglecting your friendships, and so maybe that's where she is. I mean, other than her acting weird and having plans with friends, is there anything else that would make you feel like she's cheating?
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem very in to me. Uh, you know, I try to be romantic or you know, just a partner, and she doesn't seem very interested. And I don't know, I feel like she's got to be getting that somewhere else. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does she seem preoccupied with her phone or other people?
Speaker 2: Not like particularly, but just not occupied with me at all?
Speaker 1: Do you know the people she's spending time with?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know some of them, but I suspect that I do, Like, I know her friends, but she never really tells me who she's hanging out with, so I just assume it's some of her close girlfriends. I think about it, I'm like, oh, I don't know who she's going to hang out with, so it could be anyone.
Speaker 1: And you guys have been dating for about a year now, so I feel like that's long enough to know the people in her life.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree.
Speaker 1: Did anything happen before that? I mean, were you guys arguing, not.
Speaker 2: Particular arguments or anything like, I don't know. We'd kind of get in little arguments because I'd bring this up that like we don't do anything, we don't have fun together anymore, and she just kind of like rejects it, and then you know, we'll be more distant.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when she does go out with her friends, how ready does she get? Is she like all done up or she just regular?
Speaker 2: I mean, she always looks amazing, so I don't know, she doesn't she always puts some effort into getting ready. I haven't noticed any particular like getting more ready or like, I mean she's she's definitely excited to leave the house and go out and do things, but not for me to accompany her.
Speaker 1: That is, that's not a fun feeling at all. No. So does she say she misses you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean like when we I mean, she says it after I say it, like, you know, like it kind of seems obligatory just to respond.
Speaker 1: It's the same I've been there before in your shoes, you know, where you say I miss you and then you're waiting for response and then they say I miss you, but you can just feel kind of like they're just saying it to be nice. Is that what it feels like to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that's that's exactly what it feels like.
Speaker 1: That happens to me when I say I love you. All Right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Already told us to a grocery store. She's a rewards card member at, and we'll call her and pretend to be from there and say that. Every single month, we choose one rewards card members, totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to you or someone else. Okay, okay, and will I be listening on that, yes, you'll be on the phone so you can jump in. You know, if you hear something you either want hear or don't want to hear, feel free to jump in whenever.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, yeah, ikay, I might not be able to resist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, that's fine, go for it. Okay, we'll play a song come back and get here to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Daniel is on the phone, and Daniel's been dating his girlfriend Brooklyn for about a year now, and he thinks something might be going on. So we're about to call her and try to catch her if she is cheating, and hopefully Danie'll find out that she's not. But real quick, refresh everybody's memory about what's going on.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend Brooklyn has been very distant lately. We've been dating for like a year, and I don't know. We used to have a lot of fun, hang on every weekend, go out together, laugh a lot, and that just doesn't happen anymore. It's been a couple of months and I don't know. She just always is going out, has other plans that she's hanging out with her friends, but is very vague about that and doesn't tell me who. And she doesn't seem excited to do anything with me anymore, and I just feel like something I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if you do find out that she is cheating, trust me, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Though. You'll find somebody who definitely, you know, one hundred percent of the time, wants to spend time with you, you know what I mean, no questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to hopefully believe that.
Speaker 3: And if she's not cheating, this is still not a way to treat a person, right, Yeah, then you can get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: You can find out what's going on, you know.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, that's what I really need.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, man, here we go. So we're gonna call her, pretend to be from the grocery store. She's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends us to you or to someone else. Okay, okay, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member Brooklyn. Oh okay, i'm calling you today. This is not a marketing call. Please don't hang up. I'm calling you to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner. Okay, where do I win the flowers? Oh? Okay. Every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards Card member at random that gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We do delivery.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We just kind of revamped the whole place, reimagined it so You've just won thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the United States that you want, to anybody that you want. It's absolutely free and it's actually a two hundred and forty seven dollars value. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: WHOA, thank you so much. Well, I know exactly who to send them to. I would like to send them.
Speaker 1: To my mom. Okay. We are also doing a Love is in the Air package, so I can also throw in some flowers that you can deliver to somebody special like that in your life, if you know what I mean, a significant other to your mom and also.
Speaker 4: That, oh okay, other than myself. I don't think that I have anybody that I would want to send flowers.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, really, there's no one in your life that you want to send flowers to.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn. That's your boyfriend Daniel, who's on the phone. This is actually the Jubil Show. My name is jewbil Hi, I'm Nina Hi, I'm Viatorya. And we do a segment on the show where we try to see you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, wait, I don't I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 2: Huge value of flowers and like no cost to you and you just say no, there's no one that you want to send them to you and they even said that you come.
Speaker 1: Sorry, am I doing right now? We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you suspect your significant other of being unfaithful, we see if they send flowers to you or to someone else.
Speaker 4: So, okay, I can't believe you did this. Wow.
Speaker 1: Do you want to explain to her, Daniel, why you wanted to do this?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, because I don't know. You've been very distant lately, and you always say you're hanging out with your friends, but don't give me any details on who it is, and I just I feel like there's someone else and.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Daniel, I really didn't want to do this like this, but like I mean, I thought that maybe you would want to talk to me in person. But I do realize that I've been distant yet, Yeah, because I feel like I need more space. You don't give me any space, and it's like you want to be together every day and I don't, Like I want to have at least one or two days to do whatever I want to do by myself. And it's spend a little bit less lately.
Speaker 2: I feel like every day we don't hang out at all, are you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I totally disagree. It's like, whenever I want space, you just you want to be together, and I try to. I try to find space within being with you. So it's like I'm always feeling like I need to pull away to even just get a little bit of space.
Speaker 2: And that space doesn't have anything to do with any other.
Speaker 4: Dude, No, absolutely not. I just want to go on a walk and watch the show that I want to watch, and read my books and you know everything that I like to do. You know me, and I I'm beginning to think that maybe you just don't respect that or you don't understand it. That's why I've been trying to pull away because I haven't been able to confront.
Speaker 1: You about it.
Speaker 4: To be real, Yeah, I was hoping that you would get the hints.
Speaker 3: I mean, Brooklyn, do you see where he's coming from? Though, Like, I mean, all of your points are really valid. Space is so important in a relationship. But if you're not communicating with your man and he's like, well where's she go, You're gonna you got to understand he was of wondering where the heck.
Speaker 1: You were well could be real. I don't even know why you're a part.
Speaker 4: Of this conversation. You have no right to actually come in between me and my partner right now. You can't say anything. I don't know if you're a therapist or a psychologist or whatever. But I mean, I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for this, and I'm just trying to communicate how I feel about this.
Speaker 2: I tried to get this information out of you for months now, and you have just left me in the dark and not wanted to talk about it. So I figured somebody else could maybe get you too, and I was right, And now you're being defensive about it. So that makes me feel like you're hiding something.
Speaker 4: Well, I think whatever you want to think, but I am just living my life and you know, wanting some space. So I guess this makes me feel like I really can't trust you to put me on the spot in front of everybody who's listening to.
Speaker 1: This radio station.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you you are now telling me a lot of things that make somewhat sense that you could have just told me that, like nineteen times I asked you what's wrong And you just said nothing and said you're going to hang out with your friends, and that just leads me to think every night about what's happening. And I have no idea what's going on in your brain.
Speaker 4: Well, you're just so clingy and I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Daniel.
Speaker 4: I didn't expect to do this on the radio, but you're free to go and be with whoever you want to be with twenty four hours a day, seven.
Speaker 1: Days a week.
Speaker 4: Because I need to have a break from this and move on and have my space. I'm breaking up with you right now so that we both can figure out our lives separately.
Speaker 1: Thank you. She hung up. Daniel, Wow you okay?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I don't know. I have some answers.
Speaker 3: I guess, Daniel, there is going to be somebody that wants to spend all of their time with you. Sure, And I'm sorry this is going to take a second for you, but she's out there.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. I appreciate this.
Speaker 1: The Jewel Shows to catch a cheater