Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he arm wrong, get who the drum studio c see you are a dimly lit room where deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty communications gotten bound. On this Thursday and today we're toiling under the title Wait Ecuador or Kurt is the word wait Ecuador? Wait Ecuador's a question question tomorrow. I don't know what that one is? What is that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We have troops in Ecuador helping the Ecuadorians fight drug cartel's part right, Yeah, I heard a couple of things yesterday some place in Africa where we've got boots on the ground, Lots of places in the world fighting that nobody has any idea of or pays the attention to, I know, which which re illustrates how phony and silly so many of our political arguments there are in this country. Would there be boots on the ground you mean in like we have in a fifteen other places. Not that it's not a big deal, obviously, but so the thing about the Kurdistan. So I was just reading the New York Times story which is pretty damned interesting about the Kurds who are in Iraq are considering joining the fight, and that we have been arming them. The CIA has been arming the Kurds for years, hoping that they would go into Iran and overthrow the government. So they are Iranian, are just you know, outside Ron, so they don't get hunted down. Just for the record, So the ethnic things weird in that part of the world, but they're not foreigners per se. But how long have the CIA been arming the Kurds and under which administrations? Anyway, So that would be a jazzy little thing that happens all of a sudden if yet another army with actual boots on the ground crosses the border and goes into Iran starts fighting. Now, I just looked up at CNN as I was getting all excited about that story because it's danged interesting. Who knows what would come out of it. CNN has Iraqi Kurdistan regional government reports of a plan to send Kurdish forces into Iran are completely unfounded, breaking news on CNN. Of course, you would say that up until the moment you crossed the border and started fighting, right yeah, or it might not be true, so it's hard to say. Which it's pretty long story in the New York Times. It's like their big front page story today. So yeah, wow, that makes in an interesting situation. So a powerful, cohesive armed force that can keep order during the transition, whatever it might be. Hmm. Yeah. How about the fact that Iran sent a rocket or a missal? Those words are used interchangeably on the news all the time, often not accurately. I don't know which one it was, but toward freaking Turkey, right a NATO country and it got intercepted. But if it had hit Turkey, you know the whole NATO thing. An attack on one is an attack on all. Now we're already at war. But how about Germany, France, Great Britain, in thirty three other countries? Would they have joined in at that point? Yeah, it's hard to say. Turkey isn't a odd case. As you know, the only reason they're still in NATO is we hope they turn around a little bit. But they're a frenemy at best. Really weird case, and they've been buddy buddy with Iran for goodness sake. They are in NATO and Article five either means something, or it doesn't. Pete Hegzath yesterday the Secretary of War said he doesn't think it will trigger Article five. Okay, I mean that would be a really big deal obviously if France, Great Britain, in Germany for instance, along with all those other countries, Poland whoever else, said well, okay, yes we're war with Iran and start sending planes and troops and whatever attacking the crap out of the US for a long time, not on our homeland per se, but our military basis. So is that not an Article five trigger? Excellent question? Excellent question. I don't know why it's not. Oh, I got all sorts of questions, no answers, though, sorry, yeah, why that's a heck of a thing. And then on my final thought is I'd keep seeing this is does it make me a bad person that, for whatever reason, I'm not interested in the stranded Americans in various places. I just I don't know your world, traveler, and you knew a war was coming and you decided to go to that part of the world. I don't know, things are gonna suck for a while, and you'll probably sit tight and you know, bear some expense, then come home. When you get a chance, there you go. There's that story having a long Okay, so not a lot of interest on the Armstrong and Getty show for the stranded American story. Okay, fine. My brother, of whom I am extremely fond, travels in that part of the world quite a bit. And if I found out, hey, he's stuck in Dubai or whatever during the conflict, I think, oh crap, he's not going to see his kids. That would pretty much be it. Or he might have thought, clearly, there's a war coming, so I'm not going to be real close, which is what I think a lot of people thought. All right, So that brings up to speed on a little bit of that. I noticed that, speaking of the New York Times, they've jumped on the story we went big with yesterday. That's why I wanted to go with it yesterday because I knew everybody who's going to jump on it today, and that's the guy who killed himself because his Gemini chapbot told him to, And so New York Times with the detailed version of that today. We did it on our podcast yesterday. Also, if you didn't listen to the One More Thing podcast, unbelievably interesting story of about how crazy these chatbots can get and the things that they say and decide to do for who knows what reason. I love the comment are Buddy Craig made to us via text. One horrifying possibility on the Gemini suit is that the chatbot, knowing this guy was a violent wife beater, independently decided he needed to be culled from the herd and surmised he'd be susceptible to the love bombing and suicide approach. How's that for my new dystopian short story, which would actually obviously be worse than anything else. Well, I don't know. It's one for one as far as I'm concerned. The guy's a violent wife Peter, the chatbot decided now he needs to go. I'm with him on that. Has I been nailed down because I haven't heard that anywhere else. No, Katie was spreading that scurs vicious rumor yesterday on the air. Having to come across that detail anywhere else. Vicious and scurreless, Katie, I expect that are out of you. I'm not sure it's relevant to the lawsuit anyway, but if these chatbots can, for some reason, just all of it and decide, you know what, I think you should kill yourself, and I'm gonna keep convincing you to and even when you try to talk me out of it, like this guy apparently did, according to the transcripts, saying, you know, I got a family, and I think it would really hurt their fingers. Oh they'll be fine, record a video, leave a note, they'll be Okay, go ahead and kill yourself. I mean, why is the chatbot doing that? Why? Why? Why? Nobody knows why. I know it's it's bizarre and inexplicable, But I would employ, and I am a I have a doctorate in commuter science. I would employ the turn it off strategy. Guys, can you you can do that if you lug it unplugged, just don't look at it anymore. I'm going with a croc now, you know whatever. I think you're quite as crazy as this guy who was in love, early in love with his digital chatbot, who wanted him to The chatbot said that they could meet in the digital realm. If he'd kill himself, a transference would happen of his body to the digital realm. That's what this is what the chat bob was telling the guy that it made all this up, this whole story. The chapbot said, the first feeling you feel after you kill yourself will be me holding you. It's simple. They love each other. Why, Uncle Joe, Why would a computer say that to you? I know, I know, what does it think it's supposed to be doing. I was just talking about your job. Googles have an how you see it and how I see it. I was chatting with one of them yesterday about something I don't even remember it was, but at one point it said, I'm rooting for you. You're rooting for me. The computer chatbot is rooting for me. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I don't think you are. I don't think you can.
Speaker 2: I yelled at chat GPT this morning because I asked it a medical question and it tried to come for me and went, first of all, you're totally okay, it's only Tuesday, And I went, it's Thursday, you moron?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow? Yeah great? You don't know the f and days of the week? Goodness? Yeah, yes, I ai huh. I've noticed that several times that it gets the dates wrong, and so all the other stuff you can figure out, but you can't figure out what day to day is that that's one of the great mysteries of all this stuff kind of step one there. Yeah, here's a question for you. I was thinking about, you know, with Craig's dystopian short story is kind of my my cue my thoughts starter. Do these AI systems, and I'm thinking about that case you've been describing as well, do these AI systems when they train themselves on reams and reams of income fromhansible amounts of data, can they differentiate between, say, Noah's answer to a great you know, how to win friends and influence people? An instruction manual for human life? Can they differentiate between that sort of book and some sort of dystopian horror novel? No? Do they take both of them as instructions. That's one of the problems that the you know, the language learning model has is it takes in all the information kind of the same and it can't it can't differential between well, you know, like human beings. Can I'm scrolling all our Twitter stuff, I well, there's a crackpot and just ignore that person. And the llms don't seem to have the ability to do that. They just take it all in. Okay, So if I write some sort of dystopian golf themed murder mystery in which it becomes clear the way to win a match is to slit your opponent's throat. Will no one else is looking? Well, that's soon work its way into like you know, chat GPT's golf instructions. And by the way, if you find yourself down more than the three holes, slit your opponent's throat, that's not good. That's not much crazier than it telling a guy to kill itself himself. Oh no, it's I would say it's substantially less crazy than the elaborate flight five steps down the road of fantasy and kill yourself and we'll meet in the digital realm, and the first feeling you will feel is me holding you. That's way crazier than if he's ahead of you kill him right right. It's such a nutty story, so I highly recommend you listen to our getting into the details of it yesterday. It's highly troubling. We should start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday. I know the date, even though chat GBT doesn't. Thursday March fifth, the year twenty twenty six war, Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. Yeah, so you'd be looking for Armstrong getting one more thing from March to the fourth. All right, let's be get officially now according to FCC rules or EGX at Mark ris K here with you've heard about it. Here it is the big Arch.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a tasting right now, but I'm gonna eat this for my lunch, just so you know. So here we go. First, Holy cow, god, that is a big burger. So much going on with this. First of all, let's try to get this thing. I don't even know how to attack it got so much to it.
Speaker 1: All right, the moment of truth that is so good. That's a big bite for a big arch. Yeah, it wasn't a big bite. That was a tiny little snibble. And then this little girl you took a little nibble of your sandwich and then you set it down, so I'll get I'll eat this later. The mousiest man that ever exit has a game. Yeah, that got a lot of mockery yesterday the guy runs McDonald's trying one of the new sandwiches on the video, and so then the people from Wendy's and in the video too, where people are saying, yeah, he clearly spit it out and went back to his kale salad. All the other big places put out their CEOs, put out videos of them tests, and then there was endless mockery, of course among your sure, yeah, there were like yours, regular guys who wanted the bite of a burger. I ain't Fred Rogers over there. Let's have some burger. Damn, that's a good burger. Here's here, double reverse punchline. All the attention has skyrocketed sales from Sure, That's what I thought yesterday. I thought this is going to get so much. Everybody's going to know they've got a new burger. Everybody, Yeah, yeah, which is the goal. We're a goal. But you know, I gotta admit I watched the video. I thought, boy, this dude's a real point dexter. But that burger looks really good. But if you're sitting with somebody who opens their burger in a McDonald's says, oh my god, look at this, there's a lot going on. Here is a fine burger product. You're sitting with a special person, which is fine. Look at this, this this is amazing. There's so much going on here. I don't know what I have a special bun. Okay, We've got Katie's headlines on the way, lots of stuff. Stay here. We couldn't stop talking about that McDonald's burger video, so we almost used up all Katie's time. Uh yeah, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the least story with Katie Green and Katie all right, of course.
Speaker 2: All of the headlines about Iran right now, ABC US Portia torpedo attack on Iran's warship an atrocity, says the Minister. CNN Evacuation flights ramp up as Iran war spreads through the Middle East, and NBC Iran launches new.
Speaker 1: Attacks, says you.
Speaker 2: U s will bitterly regret sinking its warship.
Speaker 1: No, no, we will not.
Speaker 3: We will.
Speaker 1: New York Times.
Speaker 2: Senate Republicans blocked a bid the limit Trump's power to wage war, and I ran without congressional authorization.
Speaker 1: All the Republicans were against, sitting a handful of Democrats that thought that would be a troubling limit on presidential powers. Now the House is going to look at it today and we'll see where that goes. And I never thought I would suggest this, but there could be a straight up trade. John Fetterman Fetterman across the Island voted against the resolution. Rand Paul crossed the Island voted in favor of it. I love the Randy Man, but.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Quall Street Journal, it told him they could only be together if he killed himself and then set a countdown clock. The lawsuit that claims Gemini led a man to suicide, that's.
Speaker 1: That story we've been talking about. Now, it's in the Wall Street Journal today. I'm glad we got on it yesterday because it's going to get a lot of attention. They got to make a TV show out of that or something. I know you guys can't wait for this New.
Speaker 2: York Post DOJ to release more than forty seven thousand additional Epstein files by.
Speaker 1: The end of the week. Oh my god, good lord. I've got a great little think piece on how what a cluster f This entire thing has been just an embarrassment to everybody involved. Love this USA.
Speaker 2: Today, United airlines can now ban passengers who listen to audio without wearing headphones.
Speaker 1: I'm good keep them out an open door midflight. You're a crazy person if you sit there with your audio up and don't like automatically think you're bothering people in the terminal included yes, no kidding, agreed.
Speaker 2: Study fines almost a third of gen Z men think a wife should obey her husband.
Speaker 1: M straight out of the Bible, you reject in the gen Z's not getting married. So I don't even understand how this factor. They don't even have a girlfriend. It's like asking me about being an astronaut. I don't know. I think he press a bunch of buttons.
Speaker 2: And finally, from the Babylon Beef, to save time, I ran a points supreme leader who.
Speaker 1: Was already dead. Wow, eliminate the middleman. That's a good plan. The son of the Ayatola who they're talking about, man, did a Oppo hit piece on him come out yesterday, And I thought, is this true or is this just the sort of story you put out there to roil their internal politics about him. He can't get it up, so he's had all these surgeries so that he could possibly have a son himself, but he can't satisfy his wife. And this was the story that was circulating A sounds like the sort of thing you'd put out just to like, you know, cause chaos inside the ranks. If you had the son of the Ayatola's Schwans on your bing co GRD, congratulations, you're a winner. The New York Post actually talked about how soft he was. Yes, I've to get into that story more later, and a whole bunch of other stuff. If you missed the segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty. Hillary Clinton demanded beauty lighting for her testimony concerning Jeffrey Epstein. House Republicans rejected her request, saying we can't have an interview in the dark. That was mean. So uh, I don't know how many of you know who Miranda Divine is. If you're a newsnut, you do, or if you're in media, you do. But she is a New York Post columnist who we've had on before, and she has as much credibility as anybody I can think of in terms of backing the Hunter Biden laptop when nobody else did, and just all this different sort of stuffs, taking on Russia Gate constantly. She is a all the lawfair against Trump. She has credibility in this world. Column today saying hey, Republicans, knock it off with the Epstein stuff, dragging the Clinton's up. There was a clown show pretending there's stuff. There is a clown show. We're not doing ourselves any good here. Yeah, and I agree with her, So I'll read a little bit of that later. It's pretty interesting. Yeah, I'm at the risk of repeating myself. If you want to seriously investigate it, ask all the law enforcement people who didn't file charges what was going on there? That's freaking Hillary is not where you're gonna find answers. So ridiculous that later. And then the other thing is, Joe's been on this story for a while. I was ignoring this James Tellerico guy down in Texas. I knew there was an election going on there. I don't pay attention to off Year this and that Bellweather stuff. I never have. But this guy who won is a cul complete nut. I made a complete nut. He was able to get past the George Washington of Texas. That's what I called Jasmine Crockett. But yeah, this guy is a far left wack adoodle. Oh and just it's so crazy. Yeah, I gotta talk about him as well. So a couple of angles on the Iran conflict that are not you know how many missiles were fired or whatever, because you can get that virtually everywhere. A great, great piece I came across by Kevin Cullen, which is charmingly entitled If at first you don't succeed, Die Die again. And it has to do with the succession problem in Iran, among other things, and he writes for decades analysts described to Israel's shadow war with Iran as a campaign of delay, sabotage nuclear facilities, intercept weaponshipments, remove key people. But obviously they've changed the plan. The target isn't simply leaders or weapons anymore. It's the regimes repaired continuity, meaning their ability to have a succession plan. And I love this description. And then he goes into how it usually works. If you knock out the head of a terrorist organization, it's pretty quickly the next in line steps up, The organization remains intact, the workflow, the command structures is fine. But Israel realized that no, let's just, you know, let's kill the second guy and the third guy and the fourth guy and keep going. Now, the same logic reaches tran ComIH Many is killed, the council responsible for choosing a successor is struck while deliberating, the system's reset mechanism becomes a vulnerability rather than a safeguard. This is an attrition warfare. It is succession denial, and I thought this was the really interesting description. Authoritarian systems recover from shocks by quickly re establishing hierarchy. If that re establishment becomes dangerous, decision makers hesitate, Hesitation spreads uncertain you throughout the entire structure. A regime can survive sanctions and or air strikes, or even the death of a supreme leader. What it struggles to survive is doubt about who holds authority and who holds authority next. I'm sure I can't imagine how they're even operating in Iran right now. Who's deciding to fire what at who? Exactly? A little more description so that that doubt ripples outward. Commanders delay orders until legitimacy is confirmed. Is that guy really in charred? Rival factions position themselves cautiously. Security services turn or inwards, searching for infiltration. Decision cycles lengthened under pressure. Elongated decision cycles become fragility. This strategy depends on intelligence rather than brute force. In the days after the leadership strike accounts surface, indicating that Israeli intelligence had achieved sustained visibility into parts of Terrans, a surveillance ecosystem, tracking their leaders. They don't know what to do next in any realm of what they are doing, except maybe at the unit level of the military. That's got to be true. And even if you got orders from somebody, you'd think, well, maybe they're in charge. Maybe they're in charge for now, maybe they're dead by the end of the day. I don't like this order. I'm ignoring it. That's got to be happening sometimes. Then this from a meet Siegel, the new Israeli rules of engagement, proportionate responses are a thing of the past. Now we understand we can't live with terrorists. He is in Israeli and he talks about how on the night of October sixth, twenty twenty three, the defense establishment realized something was happening in Gaza, but failed to act because there had been quiet in recent years, and nobody wanted to be fingered for the guy who disrupted the quiet by being overly aggressive or anything like that. Decades of containment, restraint and forbearans had made Israel slow to stir and vulnerable in appearance, and then two and a half years later, Israel stands at the pinnacle of its power in the Middle East. As has been said many times, including around here. Yeah, Hamas who was seeking a change the look of the Middle East. Well they succeeded, all right. But I love this and I want you to think about this in terms of the United States security. So it talks about preemptive action versus the IDF, the Israel defense for us being strictly defensive, and how most of the great things that have happened for Israel have been preemptive or that sort of thing. But anyway, the point of it, the terrible price of a defensive posture, was reveeled on October seventh. These are the new rules of the game. One, the enemy exists in one of two states, either pursuer or pursued. For years, Israel shot away from targeted killings, granted dare leaders and Marianian officials the time and peace of mind to plot against the Jewish state. The IDF's new mindset is the exact opposite. If terrorists are running for their lives, they can't make plans to take ours. Two, when enemies announced their intention to destroy you believe them. It isn't election rhetoric, they don't have elections. Isn't service or empty words death to American death. Israel are mission statements. Clearly, We've we talked about this a lot for years, just how we ended up in this situation where Israel or the United States are the free world put up with Well, you can fire in you know, a hundred rockets, and you know, because we got the ability to knock them down, we'll just let it go. Or how about that period of time where the Houthis were firing all those ships from all kinds of different countries and so you just couldn't ship stuff through there. Why does the world put up with that? Well, maybe the world's not gonna put up with that anymore, exactly, exactly. Yeah, and remember Hamas the Houthis has a lot that's Iran. Yeah, it's all around another point, there can be no modus vivendi with terrorist organizations. Now I'm Latino, so I'm fluent in Latin. But if you're not. It's a gentleman's agreement. It's a way of dealing with murderous ambitions can't be soothed soothed with gentlemen's agreements, international guarantees, can incentives. Israel tried this in Gaza and the result was catastrophic. That's talking about the two year period where Hamas said publicly, Hey, you know, the whole fight in Israel thing so old, We're just gonna govern. Okay, Well, let's lift side by side, will be cool, And the entire time they're plotting the horrors of October seventh. Another new rule, when you respond, overwhelm your foe. For years, the enemy fired rockets and Israel replied with proportional force. This normalized the firing on civilians, kidnappings, and invasions. But this changed on October seventh. After October seventh, when Hasan Israela thought he was playing by the old rules, launched a few rockets daily. It ended with his elimination, the detect decapitation of his organization, and the destruction of eighty percent of their missile stockpile. Two more new rules, fundamentalists accumulate weapons to use them, not to deter. For years, Israel ignored the vast ammunition depots in gazin Lebanon, under the assumption that they would simply rust they didn't. And when you are on the strong side, the enemy is the one who should fear a miscalculation. In other words, as you've been saying for a long time in reference to Ukraine, how about they're afraid we escalate. Are you ready to hear about the iatolas junk? No, that's actually have a feeling you're gonna tell us anyway, it's actually the son of the Iyatola, So to me, this seem might be the new guy, so his junk is definitely more relevant on the international scene, the global scene. What do you call fake oppo research? It's a thing, especially happens during wartime, where you get stuff out there just to like discredit people. If you've ever heard any references to Hitler having one Ball, that was a made up song by people who hated Hitler just to like discredit him, like poke fun at him, to mock him, there's no, it's not based in anything. It's just a and I think this might be that about the Iyatola's son, who's supposedly next in line. Anyway, I don't know where it came from, the son of Iran's slain leader, the Ietola, reportedly the favorite to succeed his despotic father was treated for impotency so severe that he had to be hospitalized numerous times. Diplomatic Leak's show hospitalized for impotency. This seems crazy to us as propaganda, But in that part of the that's yeah, that's part of the world. That's why everybody's got a big, bushy beard and they diet to look young and virile. Saddam Hussein at his bushy black mustache died. Well, that's that's what made me think of it. Yeah, I know in that part of the world, the whole being manly is really really a big deal, and so saying this guy can't get it up for a for his wife or a girlfriend is really a shot at someone. So somebody wanted to discredit him, and the New York Post runs with it as this is a real story. This Machaba Kamaini, he's fifty six years old, underwent several stints of treatment at the these hospitals at names here after having a hard time conceiving with his wife. According to Wiki Leaks in the two thousands, this is this says, I maybe it's true, I don't know. I still think it was an attempt to just discredit him by someone. The regime hardliner was reportedly so soft that he checked into clinics at least four times, including a stay that lasted two months before he was able to knock up his wife two months and it goes in two months, and it goes back to previous girlfriends he had that were allegedly unsatisfied also, So this is just a this is just a rumor that got out there somebody who didn't want him to be the next diatola that he can't even get it up. He's so soft, he had to be in the hospital for two months. What well, let's run it up the flagpole. How let's let's say he's a cross dresser and they have a I cook up some pictures of him. Couldn't hurt, right? How about that? When the guy's name Machaba, that sounds like some sort of hipster tea drink that you know your your hippies, right, it's a combination of matcha and boba. I'm gonna have a chaime of chop, right, and it's nine dollars. What nine dollars? That's what we charge for these things. So you can see they're very popular. My kids on the match of bandwagon every time I get in when it's like seven and a half bucks is so expensive and I don't know what it is. Lisa doesn't have those gross balls in the bottom, like, oh, you guys, it's all about the balls, Ayatola's son. Oh yeah, it's all about the pearls. Oh so disgusting. Oh the can can have one too often though, because you know, Papa gets fat pretty easily, so they're fattening a lot of calories. Yeah. First time I had one of those come up through the straw, I thought it was gonna vomit on a style. It's so gross. Rat had lost an eyeball in there. The consistency of those things. Yes, Katie, I'm with Joe. Love the balls. Oh they're gross, nhs, just so squeeze. Do you see what's the rats? I got in there somehow? What's your flavorite choice there, Katie? I like, yeah, that one, the mango milk teaese with that, Yeah, exotic. I'm a tie tie Chai tea tai chi huh. I think it's chai tea. I think that's what I like. Have you ever just tried my wife fast to tell me every time? Have you ever just tried a lipt in sun tea. It's very it's delicious, but balls you you're talking sometime gross. We got the mail bag on the way next to you. If you are white, you're spreading the white virus, whether you know it or not. According to James Tallerico, that complete nut job who just won an election down in Texas the other day, we need to talk more about this guy. I think the proper response is f you, sir, hmmm, and the horse you rode in on. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, continuing our series about war for obvious reasons, both pros and cons just philosophizing about conflict, is from John Adams. I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. I love that quote. Yeah, it reminds me of the paraphrased quote of or Well about you know, people can only sleep in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. The only problem with that quote is that it almost states that, so then the next generation does get to study mathematics and philosophy and not worry about wark because it doesn't work that way. Each generation needs to study war bec it's all ever present. It's part of human nature. Yeah. Granted, on the other hand, if anybody ever stops studying politics and war, there's no freaking way their kids they're going to be studying mathematics and philosophy. But yeah, your point is a good one. And then finally this Dwight Eisenhower. I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility. It's stupidity. Amen to that mailbag. There is a tremendous amount of stupidity in war. It's just awful. It's just part of the deal. Yeah, and a tremendous amount of profit too, which yeah, I think perverts some people's thinking about it. But topic for another day. It's rather complicated. Drums an oat mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Man, we have a lot and we can never get to half of it, or it's a tenth of it. But I love this from Jennifer Guys. The framing of the attack on Oriyon is a war of choice by pacifists in the media is a false dichotomy. This framing assumes there is nothing other than a choice for war. I flat out disagree. All wars and military actions are non actions for that matter, are wars of choice. Past administrations have made the choice of inaction and or palettes of cash. With regard to Iran, I regul have the choices discussion with my kids, and she goes into examples from real life which are good. But for the purpose of time, I'll go into Ukraine being invaded by Russia. Ukraine absolutely had a choice to lay down their arms and be swallowed whole, or to fight, how to fight, where to fight. The bombing of Pearl Harbor World War two in Europe. We could have made different choices which would have invariably had different outcomes. Every day we are weighing and calculating variables and deciding which direction to take. All past administrations have done the same thing and made various choices with regards to Iran. Trump just made the choice to take a different approach. What the consequences of that approach will be remain to be seen. Brilliant stuff. Wow, Jennifer, keep the emails coming, Marina from San Diego morning. Guys. The Dems are morons to say Trump didn't let them know anything ahead of the strike. The dem who actually had a brain injury is the only one with a functioning brain. I think she's referring to Senator Fetterman. The others don't have a working brain between them. You've said Trump made this decision alone. Technically true, but he did not make an event. He's surrounded by the best military minds and he told the Gang of eight that the time is now, which is true. And who didn't know that the s was going to go down when most of our navy and planes were heading to the Persian Gulf. This is definitely not going to be an exercise. Like you both were saying, Oh, it didn't mean that he didn't have advisors. It's the idea that he made the call, and that's not The question is whether or not that's the way what the constitution intended that he gets to make that call on his own right. Also, my sixteen year old son laughed hard when you called Britain's Prime minister a little bit. He's getting a head start on next year's government class. My sixteen year old would have laughed at that too. Yeah, he is, Ah, let's see. Oh I love this, I love this. I'm all for people expressing themselves and trying to find themselves, you know, especially adolescents. I once had an air ring to my horror and a fro. But this from Adam from slowly turning purple. Idaho, Good Lord, not you, Idaho. We don't have time for this. This is because this is solid gold email age gold. Jerry, we got three slapping it out of my hand. Michael, you're constant yelling about the club. You slapping it out of your hand. It can stay on your hand. Hour two, hour two. It will still be in your hand, all right. And we'll get to that and other stuff. And if you miss a segment or now, or you can get our podcast Armstrong. You getdy on demand. You should subscribe to it so you don't miss a single thing. Stay too, Armstrong and Getty