Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannan, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of this extravaganza, it'sa eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you'd like to join us.
Speaker 2: Got to start out.
Speaker 1: Congratulate Linda her Eagles just it was a romp. I'm sure you must be very very happy today. I bet you're bringing ear to ear today.
Speaker 3: I have a I'm generally smiling, I have a lot of teeth, but I gotta tell you I have not had that word in a while.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it was a first of all, the game sucked. The game sucked.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't suck.
Speaker 1: Well, it was great if you're an Eagles fan. It was a great game for the rest of the country. You know, they wanted at least that they wanted the game to be close, and at some point you wanted a little hope that there might be, you know, a real game here. By the way, it happens a lot in Super Bowls. The anti climatic that you have the best playoff games, the best college playoff games, you get to the national championship and it off. It is not It does not live up to the hype. I mean, but this was a blowout, This was a disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I agree with you that it definitely there wasn't a lot of you know, we kind of spanked them, There's no question, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you spanked them pretty good.
Speaker 3: But I have to say watching like I love watching de Gene.
Speaker 4: You know, it was his birthday and he goes in and he has this massive play or you know, seeing like you know, you know, Saquon Barkley just sort of like starting out like a little slow and then finding his footing and really just playing like you're seeing.
Speaker 2: All these start out start outs.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 3: It was actually his slowest amount of yards in the beginning of a first quarter like the whole season. Like he just wasn't I.
Speaker 2: Think he was very serious for him is a four yard game.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying this guy is slow by any means compared to human nature.
Speaker 2: The guys were great.
Speaker 1: Was that touchdown and nown reception of his Oh my gosh, that was maybe the best play of the game.
Speaker 3: The people like, you know, I'm really sad about what happened in Philadelphia because I think it's disgusting, and it's such a poor representation of what most of us did last night after the game, which was to say that was amazing. Now let's go be normal instead of ripping down, you know, light poles and just causing total mayhem in the city of Philadelphia, which is the last thing we need. But I felt really bad watching the game. Mahomes, Like, as much as I don't care for that team, I love Andy Reid, but I mean watching his face, like I hurt for him. I was like, oh, this poor man.
Speaker 2: No, they put a herd on him.
Speaker 1: I happen to be a fan of ma Homes, and I think he's such a young, gifted, talented quarterback and you're never going to be able to take away the accomplish accomplishments he has now and he's still young, and if he stays healthy, which is always a big gift in the NFL, I mean, there's no telling what he's going to be able to accomplish. However, I mean, in fairness to him, you got to give the front line of And I knew going in, I always thought this was going to be defense versus offense. I didn't think that the Eagles offense would be as explosive. I knew it would be explosive, but it was. You know, I would have thought that Kansas City would have been better prepared on defense.
Speaker 2: But more importantly, they gave.
Speaker 1: Him no protection when they sacked my home six times and then you know, he had to rush a pass. I can't believe I'm actually intelligently talking football with you, and this is possibility, especially in light of Friday. You doubling down that a field goal could be one point or keep.
Speaker 3: Doubling down, and you know what, we we have a little surprise for you coming up this week. You're you're gonna have to say you were right, Linda, And I know you hate those words, but it is.
Speaker 2: Not I'm not going to get in the red.
Speaker 1: You're you're, no, you're your distorted definition no, no, no definition.
Speaker 2: Of a field goal with the common vernacular.
Speaker 1: For US coaches, people who know they're going to give you the technical right that are going to give me the technical definition. But in the minds of the vernacular of the you know what it's like, I thought one mistake my dear friend doctor Oz when he talked about CREWD de Tae and and Fetterman said, Veggie plate. Yeah, that was that was a little bit of a rough moment. Hang, honestly, I'm being a call by somebody that wouldn't expect.
Speaker 3: I'll continue to talk about the fact anyway.
Speaker 2: But so you're going to.
Speaker 1: Give you thelar field goal is a field goal? A field goal is you get three points for a field goal. Let's play the tape up to the point where I say wrong, Let's play it the program. You didn't know what an extra point is.
Speaker 2: This is now you don't know.
Speaker 1: How many points do you get for a field how many foot points you get for a field goal?
Speaker 3: Sometimes one, sometimes two?
Speaker 2: Wrong? Sometimes long answer.
Speaker 1: He gave the wrong answer, and I know you're gonna say I gave three answers. Okay, you know what this is giving me Saturday.
Speaker 3: But in all seriousness, Mahomes didn't stand a chance. You know, they had them blocked. They had a four man defense and they kept that on and they kept it tight and he just couldn't.
Speaker 1: They're the Eagles four man front line. But that's okay, you're doing way better than you ever have. I'm very proud of you. Although my food I guarantee you will compare later.
Speaker 5: No, I was saying they had four down linemen they came across, and they gave them the ability to, you know, to cover that entire linebacker corp in the secondary. They never needed to lose any linebackers or defensive backs on a blitz because the four down lineman.
Speaker 3: They didn't need any help crushing the Chiefs offense.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say this, the President got a very warm welcome. It's kind of shocking that it's the first time in history of sitting president attended a Super Bowl. That shocked me, and Taylor Swift got booed. Now, it did seem like the fan base in New Orleans was more heavily for the Eagles, which kind of surprised me.
Speaker 2: But you know it's fine.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift got booed pretty pretty harshly, and I'm not sure if it's because they were Eagles fans or this is at the end of the era extravaganza. And I'll tell you who got the crap kicked out of him is poor Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: And I've defended this couple.
Speaker 1: Of I'm like, I wish everybody would leave Malone and wish them the best, but nobody ever wants to do that. We're so obsessed with, you know, celebrity lives. I guess, and but I mean I watched them walk in in that outfit. I'm like, really, Travis, can you can you get your game on? You know, walking ready to play? I just felt like this wasn't fashion statement time. I have no words for how bad the halftime show was. Kendrick Lamar, it was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: And there's so many talented performers out there that we could choose from in the past, they've had many of them.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll take you know.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Lopez, I'll take Beyonce, I'll take Katie Perry, I'll take I'd take Taylor Swift over.
Speaker 2: Did you like the halftime show?
Speaker 3: I did not. I would have taken the Muppets over that mess. It was a disaster.
Speaker 1: You would have taken the Muppets over the Mess. I The only ad that I thought was worth watching was the one I was in. I'm just teasing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love the weather Tech ad. That might have been my favorite. Do you see the weather Tech?
Speaker 1: I did see the weather I did see that one. Yeah, I have a list of anyway it was. We'll talk to Jim Gray at the top of the next hour about it. But it was so anti climatic. I'm like, oh, I even fell asleep at one point during the game.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're ex That has no reflection on the game.
Speaker 2: No, it did.
Speaker 1: If this game was interesting, I would have been I would have cared, might have been all that.
Speaker 3: Meat and cheesy ate before the game too. That can slow a manage.
Speaker 1: So good, it's so good. My mistakes came out perfect. My chef iq dot com, Oh my gosh, you work perfectly.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Everyone already knows I'm a great chef. We have some polling back on president data. Now, this is where it gets very interesting. If the Democrats want to double down on defending illegal immigrants, men playing women's sports, and the billions of dollars that are spent internationally, not on Americans at a time where America could barely afford can't afford it, and wasting people's money, If that's where they are, I'm fine with that. James Carvell actually that he's outraged over the Democrats' stunningly stupid moves. He actually said, you know, do you believe this? Of course, of course you do, because that's the level of jackassery that the party suffers from. It's like there's a plant somewhere in progressive America that just sees how many jackass stupid things that they can embrace. It's stunningly stupid. And only two people that are getting it on the Democratic side seem to be right now, him and Axelrod. I mean, you know David what's his name, hog or Hoge, whatever his name is, you know now the second in charge of the DNC, his boss is even more radical left than him. I'm like, okay, and if this is where the party wants to go, I'm all for it. Because they're committing, as Victor Davis Hansen said, you know, how to commit Democratic Party suicide. And right now they don't know how to deal with Trump. And I'll play later in the program. I mean, they're going crazier and crazier over doze and all this money spent on all this radicalism worldwide and not being responsive to the American people people in their needs. American people want these illegal immigrants out. The American people want this city safe and secure. The American people want inflation dealt with. The American people don't want hundreds of billions of dollars being spent on woke, Green, New Deal, DEI, transgenderism, LGBTQ, you know, plus programs. You know, in every foreign country on the on the planet Earth. They don't want any part of it. But this is this is where they're saying the great constitutional crisis is. I mean, I'm looking at the Democrats this weekend and I'm like, Okay, keep going, don't stop, don't just just keep suing away, just keep doing what you're doing. And that, by the way, is now the emerging strategy of of of opposing Donald Trump. What Democrats can't get done at the ballot box, but they can't get done legislatively, they're now taking to court. You know New Hampshire, Indonesian Community Support versus Donald Trump. That's a lawsuit. You know, a Brazilian Worker Center versus Donald Trump, State of New Jersey versus Donald Trump over the birthright citizen iss issue. And you know Pacific American Advocates versus Marco Rubio, State of Washington versus Donald Trump. And they're trying to use the liberal court system as an end around because what they're really doing with this strategy is they are trying to undermine the electoral process because Donald Trump ran on all of these things as now you know, proven by you know a CBS of All Places poll that came out. You know, seventy percent of Americans say he's doing what he promised he would do in the campaign. In other words, this is what the American people voted for, and this is what Democrats are trying to undermine. And his day, sixty percent support his plan to deport illegal immigrants out of the the United States. That's sixty percent. You know, he has the highest approval rating he's ever had a president. Sixty four percent approve of Donald Trump's sending US troops to the US Mexico border. It asks for adjectives to describe Trump. Sixty nine percent of respond and say tough, sixty three percent say energetic, sixty percent say focus, fifty eight percent say effective. People are happy at Donald Trump. And then look at all the time he's spending with the press and explaining, and you know, this outrage over Doge. I mean, I have a picture. I'll get to it in a little bit. Elon Musk, I mean a multi billionaire that's working for free, He's not getting paid the wealthiest man in the world sleeping on the floor of a government building, wrapped in a red, white and blue you know comforter. He's sleeping in a hall to make sure that the government isn't robbing you. And neither he or anybody at DOGE is being paid a penny. And people say that the latest outrage is over him stripping numerous, you know, security clearances of like Joe Biden. Well, Joe Biden did it to him in twenty twenty one. And then he's stripping clearances of idiots like Wink and Tony Blink. And you mean the guy that organized the fifty one former Intel officials, or Leticia James or Alvin Bragg. That would be to me, that's in the best national security interests of the country and people of Madwill. He's going after the news industry. Well, obviously the news industry has not when George Stephanopoulos falsely accused him of being found guilty of rape, it was not true. And at some point if these companies need to be held accountable. And now he's going after sixty minutes an election interference, ABC and Meta they settle with Donald Trump. It looks like sixty minutes and CBS will ultimately settle too. But I mean, this is shock and awe in every department, be it the Department of Homeland Security, the AG's office, when Cash Betel gets in, it's going to be the FBI, the Intel community. And the President's goal is clear. He's going to restore these agencies to their former greatness and their original purpose and return to constitutional order. And I would think that most Americans want that. You know, it's so interesting. I'm not sure where this picture came from. I mean, but somebody on X posted it, and I believe it's real because I know it's true. I've heard stories about you know, how Elon Musk often will sleep in his office. You know, this is him, even prior getting into getting into government. I don't know how he finds the time. He's planning a rescue of astronauts that have been lost and abandoned in space by Harris and Biden, and that's coming up at the end hopefully of next month, that's what it's scheduled for. It sooner than they originally thought, which is good news. Those people deserve to be home. They were only supposed to be in space for eight days. They've been there for you know, go on three hundred days now, it's insane, and we got to get these people home, got to get them home safe. But there's Elon Musk in Washington on the floor of a building and he's investing all this and doing all this for free, and the only thing he gets in response is NonStop demonization. And it was good to see in the interview with Brett Barrios today that Donald Trump was very supportive of him and said that he completely agrees with what Doge is doing and will support Elon Musk and the cuts that he's making. And there's definitely an ena. He said he trusts Elon I have I'll have Doge examine education in the military next. And you know two Democrats, you know, being exposed but not spending money on victims of Hurricane Helene and victims of the wildfires out in California and victims of other states that were ravaged by.
Speaker 2: Some of the hurricanes this past year.
Speaker 1: And Americans that are poor and a bad school system and deporting murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, known terrorists in the country and not showing up social security and medicare you know, all of these congressmen and women have been spending all this money on this radicalized leftist agenda, and their response to being exposed is democracies under siege. I noticed that on top of all these elected officials, you had Robert Rubin, Lawrence Summers, Tim Geitner, Jacob Blue, Janet Yellen, every one of them a veteran of democratic administration, a democratic administration condemning what they describe as arbitrary and capricious political control of federal payments. This is money that never should have been spent in the first place. This is our money, This is not their money. The average American that pays their taxes has got to be seeing this and be outraged. If you're not outraged, I don't know what will outrage you. You know, all of this money is being spent on these woke programs, and you know, it's not like there haven't been congressmen and women and senators that have tried to find out what the money was being spent on. They have tried, and I told you last week about what Joni Ernst has been trying to get the details. And what they think they cleverly were able to pull off is they used innocuous terms and very very terms that were not specific to tell the American people to give the impression that one thing was happening, and meanwhile, it's a DEI program, or meanwhile, it's a transgender program, or meanwhile, you know it's it's you know, advancing a woke agenda, transgender agenda, a gender or whatever else they're advancing, or lgbtqad again abroad, instead of spending money on infrastructure here at home, fixing broken schools, bringing more safety and security to our towns and cities. And as Elon Musk exposes these billions and billions of dollars, you know, he's they're claiming, well, it wasn't elected by anybody. You're right, neither was any other cabinet secretary, although he's not a cabinet secretary. If you caught any of the Democratic guests on the Sunday shows that, I mean, they were defcom five in this meltdown over Elon Musk. I'm actually grateful for Elon Musk. He committed the mortal sin. Two mortal sins, one of being friends with Trump and supporting Donald Trump, and the second is exposing hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud and abuse abroad orchestrated by this radicalized Democratic Party. And their big complaint they say, well, he wasn't elected by anybody. No, he was appointed by the president that was duly elected by the people. I'm not exactly sure why they think that's an effective talking point. But since Democrats claim that musk is unelected status somehow disqualifies him from examining the books, what we can revisit some of the exploits of unelected officials in the Biden administration. We had Biden's unelected homeland securities are Alejandro Majorcis, who opened up the borders to you know, hundreds of thousands of violent, unvetted Biden Harris criminal illegals.
Speaker 2: We know, we have known.
Speaker 1: Terrorist rapists, murderers, cartel members, gang members. We know Janni Yellen puddling her thumbs at the Treasury Department while inflation shot up, you know, dramatically in twenty twenty two, which culminated in a twenty one percent inflationary disaster. By the end of Yellen's reign of error, Lloyd Austin presided over the worst military catastrophe since Pearl Harbor. When he refused to challenge Biden's idiotic order to hand over Afghanistan Taliban terrorists without warning our Afghan allies. None of these Biden screw ups were done by anybody that was elected, And you're telling me that that did not cause more damage. And Elon Musk is exposing billions of waste, fraud, and abuse. Donald Trump to his credit, the FAHA on Thursday announced the suspension of a Biden error electric vehicle charging network. By the way, that probably does impact Elon Musk in a negative way, but anyway. In the letter to the state transportation directors, the administration said the Department of Transportation is rescinding all guidance related to the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Program and updating their guidance to align with current US Department of Transportation policy and priority. The new guidance will be published for public comment in the spring, but no new obligations may occur. Don't spend another penny. Remember the five billion dollar any any VII program funded by you know, this bipartisan infrastructure law with the goal of filling holes and the ev charging infrastructure around the country. More than three billion already has been dispersed to states under the program. Well, that's going to save US five billion dollars. And guess what if electric vehicle companies, if they want charging stations dispersed around the country, I would say that that's on them, It's not on the American people. But Elon Musk, you know, between running Starlink and Space Force one and rescuing astronauts and Tesla and everything else that he does, I'm not sure where he's finding the time to discover all this waste for Auden abuse. Nobody a dooze, as I said, gets paid paid a downsizing government. Now they're going to go after the Department of Education and you're going to learn what we already know. The Department of Education, i'm sure, is spending all this money on DEI programs, woke programs, trend gender programs, and what happens We pay more per capita for student on education with the worst results in the industrialized world. And then we'll do the same thing with defense. How much do you think of the defense spending? How many billions do you think are being spent on these radical left wing programs. I'm sure it's by the time we're done, it may end up being a trillion dollars. You know, Christy Nomes said we can shut down FEMA. We don't need this bureaucracy picking winners. I think she's right. When you see an area that's in desperatey to help, like the people in northwest North Carolina after Hurricane Helene, how about you go in there, you identify needs, and you quickly distribute the funds needed to rebuild the bridges and make sure people have the housing and the food and the medicines that they need, you know, in the interim as they begin to rebuild their lives, and after all the cost savings will have from Elon Musk's discovery, that'll be great. You know, I was happy to see Human Health and Human Services. They canceled more than one hundred and eighty million dollars in contracts in a forty eight hour period last week, including one hundred and seventy thousand dollars a contract for the Anthony Fauci Museum exhibit. I think we can live without the Anthony Fauci Museum exhibit. Trump acts an interim program after Biden officials hid signs of DEI all over that program. And I'm telling you right now, at the end of the day, it's going to be billions of dollars. A federal judge or put out an order barring DOGE from accessing Treasury Department data. It's vague enough that some legal are experts believe it even blocks the agency's secretary from reviewing records and systems.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it was an Obama judge that's going to get overturned. This is part of their new strategy, go to the liberal courts because they can't win at the ballot box and they can't win it legislatively, and they don't care that the American people voted to do this very thing, even the CBS poll seventy percent of Americans. But this this is an insane ruling, and you know what, you just take it to a higher court. Hopefully it gets overturned and we get right back to work. And you know, one of the things that Elon Musk is doing is being very transparent with us. We the American people go look at the DOJE account on X, go look at his account on X. So, you know, the Treasury Department ordered by Donald Trump to stop producing new pennies to target wasteful spending it's costing us more than two cents for every penny we're creating. How stupid is that? Who uses a penny anymore? Nobody on people that I can think of. It might be people that you know, or coin collectors. USAID helps the Democrats with the fund the Wuhan virology lab that created COVID. I can't wait till we get to the bottom of that. And by the way, Anthony Fauci needs to be brought in and start, as they say, explaining, He needs to start explaining all of this.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the Democratic Party today, the only one that's making the only two people making sense on the Democratic side, James Carvill and David Axelrod, a doctor, says liberals are now reacting to Trump's presidency the way they did after the nine to eleven attacks. Talk about Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Some patients reacting to Donald Trump's first three weeks in office with reports of depression, anxiety, insomnia, chest pain, panic fear. According to Jackson Hole intern is Glenn Burnett, who compared the response to our Americans cope with the nine to eleventh terrorist attacks. I was a physician during nine to eleven, and it was like this, then this is just about as intense really. Oh and House Democrats, you're going to love this in New York are using underhanded methods to steymy voters in a plot to leave open Congresswoman stephanic seat. Should they pass legislation, which I guess they're looking to do today, Governor hulkelm would have to veto it because that's not what the law calls for. So, you know, after she's been given after she's given up her seat, then they want to change the rules so that the election would be in November to deny the Republican's one House seat that they won. One lawmaker on the Democratic side, Jared Golden, warning members of his party against going defcom five on everything that Trump says, good luck with that. You know, as the great Victor Davis Hansen says, you know how to commit Democratic Party suicide, because that's what they're doing. And when they're going to commit suicide, let them do it. I'm perfectly fine letting him do it. David Axelrod called Biden skipping the final Super Bowl into interview bewildering. It's beyond bewildering. It makes no sense. And you know, if you look at where the Democratic Party is today, they are you know, I mean, look at the state of New Jersey. They spend what if they spend a New Jersey one one billion dollars you know for all of these offshore wind development projects, and all of them have failed. You know, they overpaid forty eight billion for the for the wind farm over a lifetime in New Jersey. Why are they spending your money this way? Why have they gotten away with spending your money this way? But anyway, the boy Scouts of America name change becomes an official, an effort to be more inclusive and moving in the opposite direction. We have energy experts blasting the failed billion dollar d Doe project as a financial boondoggle, a disaster. New Jersey reaps the wind again. They're getting screwed in New Jersey. When are you gonna wake up New Jersey, New Jersey? There might be some hope for you, still, there might be Legacy media has been kicked out of the Pentagon under Pete Hegseth, which is a great idea. And the left, you know, Chelsea Handler comparing Malania Trump to a prostitute at the Critics' Choice Awards that nobody I'm sure watched or cares. By the way, had that work out for Andrea Mitchell, Jim Acosta, Chucky Todd, and Nora O'Donnell not so well. I don't think they have jobs these days in legacy media anymore. All right, our friends in Israel, they're still suffering. I mean, in spite of this temporary ceasefire, you have literally tens and tens of thousands of Israelis that are displaced, in desperate need of food and housing and medicines and bare necessities and whatever gift you can give in this troubled time as they battle radical Islamic terrorists from all fronts. You know it is going to be critically needed. It'll be aid to communities in the North and the South from this ongoing war. Your generous donation helps these evacuees, these refugees from these war torn areas, first responders, it helps volunteers, wounded soldiers, elderly Holocaust survivors. They're families, people that have lost everything, and so much more.
Speaker 2: The need is so great.
Speaker 1: There's tens of thousands of Israelies that need help right now. Whatever you can do You can help them by going to the website support IFCJ, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Support IFCJ dot org one word support IFCJ dot org, or give them a call. It's toll free eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ.
Speaker 2: Today, Sean Hannity, all right, Fox News Sports analysts.
Speaker 1: Also Miranda Devine coming up and your calls coming up eight hundred nine four one, Sean, If you want to be a part of the program this Monday. The Tunnels the Towers Foundation. They support America's greatest heroes. That's US service members, first responders that die or are catastrophically injured in the line of duty. Now plus the foundation helps homeless vets. The Foundation's gold Star their Fallen first Responders, Smart Home and Homeless Veterans programs. They all honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women that risk their lives their bodies for our country and our communities. The Foundations Never Forget programs engage people in nine to eleven remembrances all across the country. They have over eighty runs, walks, climbs, and dozens of golf outings every year. Now, the Tunnel to Towers nine to eleven Institute helps educate kids K through twelve about America's darkest day while helping our nation to keep its vow to never forget. Please join us help Tunnel to Towers their important programs, and we ask that all of you join us commit to eleven dollars a month. Go to their website, the letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation