Speaker 1: Well, well, come in your.
Speaker 2: Way, Gets saying you a comfort zone, willow besire high little.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging.
Speaker 3: Union, I come along and I will work to pass the first ever federal ban on price gauging on food.
Speaker 4: And Joe Biden, I believe we'll go on the Democratic mount rushmore with FDR, with President Kennedy, with President Truman, and with LBJ.
Speaker 5: Women were not without electrical We're not not allowed, not without electoral electoral.
Speaker 3: Block team.
Speaker 2: Minus seventy seven days until America vote.
Speaker 1: We come in to your.
Speaker 6: Way, Gets saying you a concert from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 7: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news round up, Information overload, our eight hundred and nine to one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We are only a mere seventy seven days away until election day, twenty eight days until early voting mail in ballots go out even sooner. We have all the information on Hannity dot com. We have the Kamala files, the Walls files. We got at all, and we got a lot to get to today I mean, this is now crunch time, reality time. And if you don't like the direction of the country or the radicalism that is Kamala Harris, well, you need to pay attention. I don't know why, as I was watching Joe Biden scream out his speech jacked up.
Speaker 1: Joe made a return visit last night.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's play Joe Biden, I'm not angry at the people that told me to step down.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm all this talk.
Speaker 5: About how I am angered all those people said I should step down.
Speaker 8: That's not true.
Speaker 5: I love my country more and we need to preserve our democracy in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: We need you to vote, vote.
Speaker 5: We need you to keep the Senate, Senate, We need you to win back the House representatives.
Speaker 1: How's the baboo? We need you to beat Donald Trump? Beat Donald Tump? What come Land? Tim like, No, don't do that anyway?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why is he so angry last night? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the red bull or the monster or whatever it happens to be that they give him. But and then we had moments of AOC repeating the same sentence twice in a row. She might not be used to no by the way, I do have one thought more about Joe Biden. He may not be angry at the people who told him to step down. No, he was reading a teleprompter. He might not remember who told him to step out. That's always a possibility. AOC repeating the same sentence twice in a row with the speech. Listen, thank you for your energy.
Speaker 8: Thank you Kamala Harris and Tim Walls for your vision, thank you, thank you Chicago for your energy. Thank you Kamala Harris and Tim Walls for your vision. And thank you Joe Biden for your leadership.
Speaker 2: Okay, somebody screwed up the teleprompter. Clearly, I happen to read a teleprompter at night. I had lib all around it. It's the hardest job on my TV show. However, that's a pretty big screw up. Now, we do have other news that we can share with you, and I thought this was pretty interesting, but pretty pathetic over at liberal Joe Kentucky Governor Andy Bashier. He actually is now wishing for a member of JD. Fanci's family to become pregnant due to rape.
Speaker 9: I mean, think about what some people have had to go through because of these laws. I mean Jamie Vance calls pregnancy resulting from rape inconvenient.
Speaker 8: Inconvenience is traffic.
Speaker 3: I mean it is.
Speaker 2: Make him go through this, Oh, make him go through this. Now, I shared with you early in the program. I'll share it with you again because I think this is very relevant. All right, since Joe Biden did exit the twenty twenty four presidential race four weeks ago. Remember, no gaggle, no interview, no no press conference with Kamala Harris. But it turns out that she's only gotten fawning coverage. Now, we did go over John McLaughlin and his study and seventy to eighty four percent of people don't know about all of her radical statements in her own words. Now, that to me represents a huge opportunity for the Trump campaign. And we actually got into this in some detail last night. And I would highly recommend that the Trump campaign go out there and very strongly push the idea of Kamala in her own words and let people learn about who she is. And I'd run these ads in all seven big swing states, and I'd run them again and again and again. Now, Harris, it turns out an MRC study that came out got sixty six percent more airtime than Donald Trump, But the spin of Harris's coverage has been way more positive eighty four percent more than any other major party nominee, as Trump's coverage has been entirely hostile eighty nine percent negative. Anyway, the guy that knows media better than anybody, the one and only Joe Concia, is well us. He has his new book out. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, and bookstores around the country progressively worse. Why today's Democrats ain't your daddy's donkey. I have a copy myself and I've been reading through it and it's well done, and it just as a fact is you know, I have James Carvell on TV tonight. We're gonna interview James, and I have a couple of questions regarding this very issue. You know, what happened to the era of you know, the era of big government is over, the end of welfare as we know it. Abortions should be legal and rare. Those days are gone, not with this party. Now it's you know, no regulation at all on abortion whatsoever. Then it's gender quote affirming care, including treatment without parental consent, and it's getting more bizarre by the Day when including putting feminine hygiene products for women in boys' bathrooms. Tim Walls, thank you very much, Gavin, thank you very much. Anyway, Joe Contra, welcome back, sir.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 10: Great to be back.
Speaker 7: And if you're going to Gibson's in Chicago, the best steakhouse in the windy.
Speaker 2: City, so you don't understand, I'm not allowed to leave. I am in a bubble. And when I got outside the bubble yesterday, because I have to get outside the bubble getting the Convention Center, I was not greeted very warmly.
Speaker 1: I think the word being shouted in my face was I am scub.
Speaker 2: But you know why, I let a few details get in the way of otherwise great time in the great city of Chicago.
Speaker 7: You've got to be a lock on them pretty much. It sounds like just basically Hotel United Center hotel, because well, but I didn't have.
Speaker 1: To work on all these other shows.
Speaker 2: I mean I probably would have a pretty relaxing week, but that's not my reality.
Speaker 7: Well it's gonna be. I mean, you said it perfectly. Everything we've seen just in the first night alone, angry, divisive, negative, nothing about policy by the way. You notice they don't talk about that. In fact, when you listened to Joe Biden last night, he talked more about Trump. How horrible Trump is January sixth, going through Charlottesville. That lie, suckers and losers, that lie, I mean, the lies that were told. And you're right, they gave him the angry need the last night.
Speaker 2: Oh it's even worse than that. It's Charlottesville. It's it's Donald Trump. They lie about his his position on abortion, they lie about his position on the border, They lie about him on the economy and tax cuts. They lie about every single thing he's ever done and said, I mean, and nobody's fact checking him.
Speaker 7: That's the thing. It's like they're all on spring break for the last three and a half years. When Joe Biden says he created sixty million jobs, when he says that inflation is falling, No, inflation is not falling. Inflation is just not going up as quickly. It's like if I gained fifty pounds one year, my wife said, hey, you know you're kind of getting biked. Can you lose some weight? And then next year I come, I could say, hey, honey, I only gained twenty five pounds this year. That doesn't mean I'm losing weight. That's gaining weight as quickly, and they keep selling that lie. You're exactly right. But you know, in the end, if this is going to be you know, like you ever see the Seinfeld episodes Festivus and airing your grievances, If we're going to see that now for the next three nights after what we saw last night, I think they're going to lose the independence the type of people they need in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona quite quickly, because you could only hear so much whining and complaining and nothing about what are you going to do for the American people the next four years if you gain power. Besides, Trump must be defeated. We must preserve democracy. Therefore, route and vote for the candidates who was installed literally without one vote, nor without taking one question of substance in the press. It's just remarkable the gaslighting going on.
Speaker 2: Oh it's going on now? Is there a way to stop this? Knowing and here's the reality. I don't think at any point Kamala's going to do a real interview. If you look at the people involved in interviewing or doing the debate at ABC, I don't believe they're going to be fair to Donald Trump. Probably most of the questions will be written by Rachel Scott and George Stephanopolos. So I'm expecting it to be a hostile environment. That was He kind of thrives in those environments. However, you know, when the deck is stacked against you that much, it's going to be hard. But it may be a do or die debate for him in that sense, in a very hostile environment. And I mean Fox has invited him to do debates. Why wouldn't he do? Why wouldn't Kamala do? Breton Martha, they'll.
Speaker 7: Be fair because they would ask relevant Germaine tough questions. They probably would do with Tim Russer, right when we actually used to have real journalists on other networks where Russer would have a politician on literally play a sound bite that that person said and says, why is your position one hundred and eighty from what that used to be? Explain why you've changed your mind on this? You could do that with Kamala Harris on one hundred different things. Now at this point you said you were one hundred percent for fracking. You said you did want to end the fossil fuel industry. You said you did want to end all off George Rillings. You said you did want to abolish ICE. You did compare ICE to the KKK. You did say that illegal border crossings should be legal. You do support sanctuary cities. You do support men competing against biological women in sports. You do support higher taxes. You do support and you could go down the line Sean, read it to her and then watch that brain break because at least, as you've said before, Biden had an excuse. Right, he's getting old and he's sundowning the men show, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: To call it.
Speaker 7: But Kamala Harris, it's always a complete human chernobyl when she has to speak outside of a teleprompter, especially if she has to defend positions that are indefensible.
Speaker 2: But let me defend her in a sense, well, I, you know, go back to when she debated. Now, now, Tulsi Gabbart did a great takedown of her, has no doubt about it when she debated in the primary. But she did a really good job delivering her prepared remarks taking down Joe Biden himself over the issue of partnering with the former klansman and stopping the integration of schools and saying I was that girl that she memorized her line. So she's now already, according to reports, been preparing for this debate with Donald Trump. She's going to memorize the lines. Anybody that thinks that she won't, I think it was underestimating her, and Donald Trump has to be prepared for that.
Speaker 7: No, you're right about that. I mean you're going to hear it's probably already practiced on a hundred times in the year. There's only one person on this stage who isn't a convicted felon. There's only one person in the stage that had to declare bankruptcy for his businesses, even though she's never run a business. But fine, good enough, you're right about that. No matter how she does, You're right, the expectations, just like with Joe Biden, will be so low that she only does halfway decent, just good enough and gets in two or three zingers and package, then maybe this thing could go better for But in the end, eighty ninety million people are going to be watching that debate, and in the end, you see these polls where the economy and immigration are easily the top two issues in this election that favors Donald Trump. So if I'm Trump, don't answer the question that you're asked, answer the question you wanted to be asked, and then, by the way, ask questions of Kamala Harris directly, since you know you can't trust the moderators to do that. Trump does that again, you put her on the defensive. Then I think this whole race changes where Kamala Harris is exposed to the candidate she was in twenty nineteen when she didn't get one vote from any Democrat and she had to drop out in twenty nineteen before she even got to Iowa.
Speaker 2: I have my own stingers, and I'm going to keep them to myself because I don't want to telegraph it. Because you know, and I know that the media, you know, in this country monitors both my radio and TV show. Can you imagine the poor, pathetic loser in their underwear and some basement somewhere God only knows where, and some god forsaken place. You know that it gets paid to actually listen to me in the hopes that I'll say one wrong thing, one wrong word or sentence or phrase you know, in the hopes that they can come after me and either get me fired or boycotted or try to make my life miserable. Anyway, on Monday Night, it turns out that in an interview with Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, well you have ABC's Lindsey Davis. My understanding is she's going to be at this debate.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's on the Cooderators with David Muir.
Speaker 10: I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She said, well, former President Trump is expected a campaign and how all Michigan tomorrow. Maybe people are aware that a month ago, and how KKK protesters marched in the streets with the white robes and suggested that they support Donald Trump. I'm curious if you make anything about the connections. Now, why is the fact that some idiots and they're idiots, if you're part of any racist organization, I've no place in my heart or mine for any of you.
Speaker 1: I'm a Christian. I believe we're all created by the same God.
Speaker 2: But you know why, because you have a few ignorant people, would you try to why would you ever bring up that question? Because that is an ignorant question and an abusively biased one.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump now has to be responsible, I guess for every single person on the planet who says they may support him. And by the way, how do we not know? Remember Lincoln Project tried this with Gwen Youngkin and Virginia were the sense of people that are supposed to be white supremacist to a rally of his turns out they were paid and bought for right and it was exposed pretty quickly. How do we really know that those people were part of the KKK and not plants? So then this question could be asked. And by the way, last night, Joe Biden said that the protesters in Chicago had a point. In other words, he's trying to both size this thing. But why isn't he being held to account for all those people who are up in the faces of Chicago PD calling them pigs or worse, the ones screaming that they'll bring the war home, the ones declaring and infantata against israel I mean amazing, Joe.
Speaker 1: Biden, one carrying the pro Hamas flags, Yeah, pro.
Speaker 7: Hamas, HEZBLA fans the whole thing. Why isn't Joe Biden, Why is a Kamala Harris responsible for them? Especially when they have signaled that they won't. Kind of think they may have a point here. I mean, that's the real questions that should be asked. But yeah, this is what Donald Trump is up against an ABC who, by the way, it's one of his top executives, is very close with Kamala Harris, and you have to want them. You know, CNN gave the questions to the Hillary wants in twenty sixteen. How do we know that's not going to happen again. It's a fair question because it's happened before.
Speaker 2: Okay, nothing, nothing the media does surprises me anyway, Joe Contra, don't forget his book.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 2: This is why today's Democratic Democrats eight your Daddy's donkey Hennity dot com, Amazon dot com bookstores around the country.
Speaker 6: Now that we made some money for our sponsors, let's go back to making the liberals crazy.
Speaker 1: The Handman is back on the radio right now, all.
Speaker 2: Right, twenty five to the top of the hour from Chicago, Day two DNC.
Speaker 1: Look August the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Put that date on your calendar because Ronald in the movie is hitting third theaters. You don't want to miss it. It's a great movie, and we'll tell you about Dennis Quaid who's starring. He's amazing as Reagan, and he really captures the spirit of Reagan as a man, as a leader. And anyway, the parallels between the times we're living through right now and what we saw during the Reagan era, which they're just endless implation, rising gas prices, you know, of Russia, a week leader and assassination attempt. I mean, it's like we're headed back to the late seventies and early eighties all over again. And as I said, Dennis Quaid is phenomenal. He's just a great actor overall and a great guy.
Speaker 1: I've met him.
Speaker 2: But you can get a group together, your family, your friends, your church group, whatever, go see this movie. You definitely want to get your tickets now, and you could do so. And in a sense, it's, you know, voting one more time for the Gipper, I mean, and it just is a reminder of that conservatism when applied to the policies in this country, they just work. Anyway, you can get your tickets, go to their website. It's reaganmovie dot com. Check it out now. I'm Reaganmovie one word dot com and don't forget to see Reagan in theaters as it comes out on August the thirtieth. All right, eight hundred and nine point one seawan our number if you want to be a part of the program, coming to you. We are from beautiful Chicago. Actually it's a much nicer city, cleaner city than New York by a long shot. It's really not even close. And uh, well let me play for you. Uh this was an interview one of the Fox News reporters. I'm not sure who did the interview. Every Palestinian supports AMAS, not just me interviewing these crazy, insane protesters you know that are pro Hamas here in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Do you support October seven? Yes?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: Listen, Do you support Amas?
Speaker 3: Every Palestinian Sportia, not just me, Every Balstinians.
Speaker 4: What come up?
Speaker 1: Here's report October seven? Who October seventh?
Speaker 8: October seven?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: What the what's wrong with October seven?
Speaker 8: You tell me? Women and children?
Speaker 7: Well, m, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is the I can't say it?
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: And this is where Joe Biden's comments last night really and and it also goes to Kamala Harris. I mean, we have this story about how she met with this what mayor of dearborn Michigan who has extraordinarily radical views and ties and Tim Walls is friends with this radically mom. We've we've played some of his statements on this program. And then you look into it, for example, well why didn't they pick Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania and why did you go with the radical leftist?
Speaker 1: Well, is she just.
Speaker 2: Trying to appease this this insane pro hamas base of their party. It's not just a legitimate question. I mean, under Harris and Biden, we know for a fact that they turned the blind eye to sanctions that were in place, that were in corupting Iran when Donald Trump was president, and they allowed them to sell on the world market their.
Speaker 1: Oil and they made hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: They even gave specific sanctioned waivers so payments could be made to Iran and the mulas in Iran. They are the number one state sponsor of terror. They even negotiating, negotiated their own insane deal to pay six billion dollars in ransom.
Speaker 1: And look look at the net result of wealthy moms. It's not good.
Speaker 2: I mean that we've seen nothing but more terry we saw October seventh. We know the Kuds Forces, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Forces. We know that they did a lot of the plotting and the planning and the scheming and the lead up to October the seventh. We know that they've been supplying the weaponry to Hamas and Gaza and has Bollah in Lebanon and the Huti rebels on top of it, and firing their own weapons, and all that Harris and and Biden have been telling Israel is show restrained, Show restraint, restraint. It's pretty unbelievable. But here's both sides. Biden last night, Oh, they have a point. Well, they really don't have a point, because the only point should be America should have moral clarity like Prime Minister Netsan Yahoo has and understand that evil exists and this is a battle between civilizations and those that believe in this sick ideology of convert or die, Those who have in their charter the destruction of Israel, have no desire for peace. That the only option available if you don't want your citizen re murdered and slaughtered like they were on October seventh. The equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. And if you don't want women raped, and if you don't want brutality and torture, and you don't want beheadings and kidnappings, well then you're going to support the full on victory of Israel over Hamas. It's really that simple. It's not a complicated issue. And I'm not saying America should put one boot on the ground or even pay for one penny of it. You know, I think all these countries, for example, if you want to help Ukraine in their battle against against Russia and his aggression, okay, well Ukraine actually has They are one of the most mineral rich countries in the entire world. And how about they use their minerals to pay for any weaponry that we may be providing them because we cannot afford to subsidize this to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, and with Israel, Israel has offered to pay for it. But clearly there's nothing but hostility from Harris and Joe Biden. And it will be Harris and Walls if they ever god forbid, became president and vice president anyway. But Joe Biden on his both sides moment threw them a lifeline.
Speaker 5: Listen, and finally, finally, finally delivered cease firing and this war. Those protesters out in the street, they have a point. A lot of innocent people are being killed.
Speaker 2: Both sides, both sides. All right, let's get to our busy phones. By the way, Linda, it's great to have you here. Thank you for finally showing up.
Speaker 11: I am so happy to be here with you, Sean and these fine people of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Chicago, as they say it, all right, we please do me a favor while you're in Chicago.
Speaker 9: What is that leave?
Speaker 11: You want me to go home?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want you to go home. Sure, I'm glad you're here, Glad you made it. I didn't think you needed to take the extra effort. I tried to give you an out and say you could work from home.
Speaker 11: But I mean, seriously, if you want me to go, you know, I don't want to take up too much room. I don't want to be in anybody, any of the room. I just want to make sure everbody's okay with me being here.
Speaker 1: We love having you. I'm glad to hear it, and thank you for the extra effort you did put in a lot of extra effort saying thank you.
Speaker 11: That's one of the things I love about.
Speaker 1: You is just I say thank you?
Speaker 7: Do you say thank you?
Speaker 2: And I said thank you the other day when he was struggling with your plane and it was a mess in your bags were lost, and then as soon as you told me your bags were in Chicago, immediately got on it.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you something, all right, there's a reason that you are named after our saint. Okay, like a good Catholic Sean Patrick, Sean Patrick, patron Santa helping his sister out.
Speaker 1: Very very grateful, very grateful. Let's go to ed in California.
Speaker 7: Ed.
Speaker 1: How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 10: Thanks for having me on, Sean. Maybe you can help me out with this. I'm listening to Harris talk about raising wages for all the workers and so forth, and then on the other hand, she wants to freeze pricing on all the companies that these people work for. So my question is, how is she going to increase wages for those workers?
Speaker 1: She won't.
Speaker 2: I mean, the economic policies are a prescription for economic stagflation, inflation and and downright collapse. To be very honest and just look at the taxes. She wants to raise it all, and she's bragging about top marginal rate. She's willing to entertain seventy to eighty percent, raising taxes on small business and corporations, and price gauging as she calls it, and so on and so forth. None of this is good for the economy. And then all the spending she wants to be involved in. I don't believe her opinion has changed on the very bills she herself sponsored in the United States Senate with Bernie Sanders for you to eliminate the filibuster to pass degree new Deal. I think she is that radical and extreme, and I think those policies are that dangerous. Her economic policies are dangerous. Immigration policies are dangerous, energy policies are dangerous. We would unilaterally disarm economically. I think her positions on law and order are beyond corrupt. I think she would weaponize the Department of Justice to go after conservatives, but wouldn't lift a finger to go after the real criminals that make your streets not safe and secure for you and your family. We got a big problem. And never mind her farm policy. Yes, ma'am, may I just had one thing Yeah. To the caller's point, sure, why is no one saying that she's already doing this. She's been in the office for four years with Biden as a vice president.
Speaker 11: You don't need to wonder.
Speaker 1: She's already shown you what she's going to do.
Speaker 11: They weaponized everything, everything sucks.
Speaker 1: Everything, true, but she wants to take it to the next level.
Speaker 11: That's the whole right, boy, She's acting like she's going to fix something, like you can't be the problem and the solution.
Speaker 2: No, she wants to act like she's an outsider. And Donald Trump has been making this point over and over again. It's as if she didn't exist as the vice president of our country for three and a half years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I think that she existed when it mattered, and she made it worse, and then she disappeared so that she can go do whatever it is the Kamala does in her free time.
Speaker 2: The number one thing that you will observe if you were in Chicago with us is there are walls everywhere.
Speaker 1: There are walls. You need ida stop it.
Speaker 11: They're racist.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm just telling you those are racist walls.
Speaker 11: Racist walls everywhere, people.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, and and Cristicans.
Speaker 2: So for me to get into I was just going to mention for me to get into the d n C, my credentials with a photo I d were checked not once, not twice, not three times, but four times.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Some of the people said Hi, mister Hannity and then said, yeah, I see your ID.
Speaker 1: I don't like being called mister.
Speaker 2: I call my dad mister okay, but they say hi, uh mister, Nowlan miss Aday watch your show all the time?
Speaker 1: Can I see your credentials? Can I see your ID?
Speaker 2: And that's what that was, to get into the building and get away from the people screaming that I am scum on my way in the building and James, I'm not there. James, James didn't go last night, Christen, Kristen, you want to describe the scene.
Speaker 1: Last night, as Kristen's rolling your eyes. You don't want to describe the scene last night. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: It doesn't run in the family, is all I'm going to say. All right, let's get them back to our phones. I hope that answers your question ed. Thank you for a good call, Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Mary.
Speaker 1: Next Sean Hannity Show, how are you Mary?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 3: Sean, greetings from one mile west of the Minneapolis border.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, glad you called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Sean again like your previous color, Maybe you can help me out trying to figure this out. Why, Sean, Why are the polls showing nationally so close except if you look at Rasmus and they're showing Trump I had four points today, I think. But the issues polls, Sean are showing a big lead for Trump. So if the national polls are over sampling Democrats or picking their zip code strategically to get the results they want and are rigged, as my boss thinks, then are the issues polls also doing that and they're actually bigger or are the people telling the truth on the issues polls and they know Trump's preferable and much better choice, but there's still going to be morons and vote.
Speaker 1: Well, let me help you with two things.
Speaker 2: One, in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, Trump has proven himself to be underpolled in both presidential elections. Trump is hard to poll because there are people that will vote for them, but then they're not going to answer the question because they don't want to deal with your crap. They just don't care, and they'll just plat out, either not answer or just lie to you just to throw you off. That's issue number one. Issue number two is go back to what I said John McLaughlin's pole. There are three posters. I trust Robert Kahley and he's with Trafalgar and insider advantage, Matt Towery and I do trust John McLaughlin, McLoughlin and associates. And McLaughlin's poll shows that most people don't know everything that we have been playing now for a month on this program. It is not penetrated into the bloodstream or the consciousness of the American culture. That has to happen for people to be fully informed voters. We only have twenty eight days to get there, got a lot of work ahead of us, So that would be issue number two. Issue number three would be the state run medium mob Pravda and the fact that they have not been doing their job in vetting Walls or Harris, and they have given her a pass and they're not challenging her, and they've allowed her to get away without interviews and without press conferences, and they're protecting her. It's the equivalent of hiding her in the basement like they did Joe in twenty twenty, So that is a big part in it. You know, the media is a powerful institution, like the deep state is a powerful institution, and these forces are at work to prevent you from getting information that you need and getting it widely disseminated. They prevented the whole story of Hunter Biden's laptop from being you know, from Page News and every paper around the country the last election.
Speaker 3: What do you expect totally, Sean, I agree with you one hundred percent. But that's the national polls. Why are the issues polls showing that people do know that Trump is a much better candidate when the national polls.
Speaker 2: Aren't because they pull very small amounts of people. I think, if I had to guess, I would say that it is a very very close race. I think she has had a one month free pass. And I'm hoping that this audience will pick up the slack and I've been urging people to download the Kamala files on Hannity dot com and download the Walls files on Hannity dot com. And if they're not going to do the job that they should be doing, then hopefully you can pick up the slack and pass it on to your friends. And your neighbors and your co workers and strangers and post it on social media so that it can go be disseminated and we can bypass the corrupt institutional media in the country.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna take a lot of work, and it's got to be all hands on deck. But you raise a great question, Mary, you really do. That's gonna wrap things up at today, Day two Democratic National Convention.
Speaker 1: We're in Chicago. James Carville, the One and Only.
Speaker 2: Tonight, Senator Ted Cruz, Eric Trump, Tonight, Judge Janine, Tommy Laren, Joe Conscious, Steve Miller, and Elizabeth hasselback Sey you DVR Monday through Friday. Hannity on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible. And yes we are at the DNC, so you don't have to be. We'll see you tomorrow, hopefully,