Speaker 1: Borrow with me here. You know, bt know how it goes, shout out oct no real callor what we see whole game, read the ball, the book something.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can't stand on their own.
Speaker 1: See, I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad of me, they get a little they called me. I love her, love her, I love her. Ball Alert Welcome to the ball Alert Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, share, and subscribe to our YouTube page at baller Alert TV. I go by the name of Ferrari Simits. I go by the name you know bt CT with that specially gefts.
Speaker 3: Me the building. Guys, I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 4: Hey, before we get started, you know we we did your podcast before the Guard Show, Yes did Yeah, And I don't know when our episode is ever gonna come out.
Speaker 3: I got it, I got it. I got it for y'all. Okay, got my phone.
Speaker 4: But we're happy to have you here on our show because you got a crazy following. I love how your commentary on this instag Your Instagram is at a girl from Harlem, right, a.
Speaker 3: Girl from a girl I am from Harlem.
Speaker 5: You already up born and raised the biggest, not the little, the biggest.
Speaker 1: Little, A little bit about yourself real quick.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, so I'm from Harlem. I've been in Atlanta for the past ten years. I actually started interning at the Breakfast Club. So they come from a little bit of radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like years ago, like twenty thirteen ish, were you there when j went off?
Speaker 5: Now, I was actually there the day that Angie Martinez started, So we had no idea that Angie was leaving Hot and coming over to us. And we actually had an Angie working at the radio station and she didn't know that Angie was coming either, so she kind of just walked in the building and her past wasn't working.
Speaker 3: So that day was just crazy. It was a history place another.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like, we can't have two Angie's on the radio. So and that was the day I realized like, oh, this shit is real. Like it was no like hey tomorrow, you know, last two weeks that's radio. You're coming in with your coll fee, thinking you about the work, and your past doesn't work in security comes down, excuse me, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, this is this is cut throat. I was like, this is some like yeah, pretty standarder. I was like, make the moves come on now. But that that was such a big time in New York radio.
Speaker 5: Like I was heartbroken when she was like, oh I'm leaving Hot nine, and I'm like, are you retiring?
Speaker 3: Like we grew up to that voice.
Speaker 5: And then when she came over the Power I was like, oh shoot, we got a powerhouse now. And it made us get out act together a little bit more and we had to be more professional. So it was a great time to be in radio and kind of be a part of that.
Speaker 6: Y'all wasn't professional with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Well, the Breakfast Club was professional. The rest of us.
Speaker 5: Power one five was like a new they had just started at the time, so it was like make the switch to Power one O five, So just like any other radio station and anything.
Speaker 3: Urban pretty much mornings there. I don't know. I wasn't there when he was. When he was over there.
Speaker 5: When I was there, Breakfast Club was opening and it was like pro styles sus and then Clue did the night show. Yeah, so it was like that type of stuff. Yeah, So I really had a good time. Kind of just what were you doing there? I was, So I started trying to get like give them their topics for the day, right. So I was coming in thinking I knew shit. I just thought I was I had the tea and I would come in and I would be like, here, Angelie, this is the tea for today, and she'd be like, that's three days old. I was like, okay, I'm never doing this again. I was like, okay, I'll stick to go getting coffee and runs and stuff. So then I started just writing for the website and doing some of the content creating for that. And then after that, I came to Atlanta and I tried to get into radio. But the men here flirt more than they work, so you think that you kind of have an opportunity. They'd be like, yeah, come shadow me for the day and I'll take you here, and it's really just dinner a date, and you I was just getting being boozled, so I just I was like, y'all could have it.
Speaker 3: I was over it.
Speaker 5: And then I seen Ray putting the team together on Facebook one day and I was like, hey, I could come and help you, and I finessed my way in and I've been with them ever since.
Speaker 1: Real quick before we start the show, I thought, because when I started seeing your content before I met you, I thought you was in New York because your actually so strong and you have been here for a while. So I finding out that you've been here this whole time. I'm over here thinking based off of your content that you were literally living in New York.
Speaker 5: So I did go back to New York for a little while when COVID hit, I went back. I have a really big background and nonprofit and taking care of my community. So when COVID happened, immediately one of my real close friends, I called her my brother's DJ Webster, who did chicken oodle soup. We started doing lives and raising money and we started delivering groceries to homeless people, and that led me to a position that being a director at a nonprofit out in Harlem.
Speaker 3: So I was there for a few months, but I always went back and forth. But my accent.
Speaker 5: I will not give up my accent. I will never in my life sound like a country person. And that was one of the reasons I was scared person.
Speaker 6: I want me to say, he said that he's a country person.
Speaker 5: But you don't sound that bad, like I can understand you. Yeah, so oriental from like something weird Arkansas.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 5: That's not That's not like a place that you meet people and they're like, oh, I'm from Arkansas, Like what is it?
Speaker 3: What's there? What's there white people? That's what? And what part is black?
Speaker 5: There's a black party of I heard that before that little that a little population and you dated white girls?
Speaker 3: Have you dated white girls? How's that experience.
Speaker 6: Realian? Is your pregnant? True or false?
Speaker 1: Salute? Salute? Salute salute.
Speaker 2: I'm not snapping because I don't think it's true. You know, if you ever party would like you.
Speaker 1: Aren't pulling out, he said, I'm trying to, Nephew, I'm not pulling out.
Speaker 2: What you think?
Speaker 1: I think? I think Nelly just you know, I think he's just kind of messing with the media with this. He is in there.
Speaker 5: I know, shaanty body be bodying, and that body was a little listen. I got a sixth styenth to tell him.
Speaker 1: So, y'all think y'all think that she's actually pregnant? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 6: That harrh sa congratulations.
Speaker 1: He said he's shooting the club up, Nephew.
Speaker 3: Undertand why it's hard for you right now?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: He said it. He told us weekly or something you was weekly on a lot of the people.
Speaker 1: All right, more congratulations.
Speaker 5: Do you think this was a smart move on the shanty's behalf? Because why I wait this one? But she's still but you're gonna so you like me? I'm grown right, and I waited this one because I would like to do what I believe is right, get married, have children.
Speaker 3: There ain't no way I'm waiting to be forty three to be a BM, just to be a BM.
Speaker 1: Like. I don't think they're gonna break up.
Speaker 3: I do think he might marry, but he couldn't.
Speaker 5: I think the one he should have presented her with the ring before they went public with the pregnancy thing.
Speaker 3: That would have worked.
Speaker 1: Y'all not see how Nelly is smiling? Is there supposed to be? Is there supposed to be an order?
Speaker 3: It's whatever works.
Speaker 1: Maybe they talked about it and she's cool.
Speaker 3: Then his last girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Break up with him because she said I want to be a wife and Nellie does not want to get.
Speaker 1: Still he's still in love with at That's why.
Speaker 6: The verses, huh.
Speaker 1: I think. I think I think the verses highlighted it. I think is the one that got away. You and I think to you, this is You're the reason why the other situations never worked. It's you.
Speaker 3: She's dumb as helpful being that available to him after he wasted her time.
Speaker 1: Because for her it's him who you're not. You're not listening. He's him and she's her to each other. That's it. They having good ass sex with each other. You can tell having the time, aggressive loving, They holding hand like this when they have sex. It's probably telling you dressing her, contact on her tongue, all type of ship telling you they have sex. Yes, I'm telling he's him to her and she's hurt to him, telling you you have.
Speaker 3: Amazing He's smile enough.
Speaker 1: Did you see the laugh when he was like this, he said, he means we just had aggressive sex thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: No, no, I think all that that Nelly is smiling. Now, that's a man that's in love trying to tell you that's what I'm Why.
Speaker 6: Can't Why do you think that he hasn't put a baby in her he did?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's coming. It ain't already coming, not in nine months.
Speaker 3: Nigga willing to put a baby in somebody but not married him. Anybody you want to go down that. Okay, Well, ask someone married experience to.
Speaker 5: Marry because you got you had she actually picked me. I know that's right, go ahead, girl.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, some guys are just First of all, some guys don't like condoms. Let me just put that out there. That's first. Some guys just don't like what they gotta do with marriage. Why do you guys put a baby and a woman first. I'm just telling you, I want to fuck without the rubber. That's number one. And the oh ship. You have your pregnant Okay, that usually, well you guys don't have kids, but usually we get somebody pregnant that you're probably not thinking about spending the rest of your life with. But you're having unprotected sex. The baby is a surprise. That's usually what.
Speaker 6: Happens because you thought you were doing the right thing the whole time.
Speaker 2: I thought I was doing the right thing by not strapping up because I really like you and I really like our physical life.
Speaker 1: I really like our physical connections. So we were having our physical altercation in the nude with no protection. So what happens is sometimes a little be too much ah and not the oh. And then it's late and you were like, oh, Ship, I wasn't planning on this.
Speaker 3: But I cool, who buys the Plan B if you do?
Speaker 1: I've never had a Plan B situation. My god, that's what that explains all them kids Plan B.
Speaker 3: He's outside living life on the edge.
Speaker 1: Used to.
Speaker 6: Single man about the Plan B.
Speaker 1: You got about a plan B. The man got about a plan BE.
Speaker 3: Standing on that.
Speaker 1: I agree, because you know, if she.
Speaker 2: End up pregnant, you know, I think that's a conversation you know, two people need to have. But I definitely think a man need to buy a Plan B.
Speaker 5: I'm not having a pre CONBO like, hey, if I get pregnant, are you going to be sure to bout a Plan B.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like someone some women might be like, always wanted a baby sitting there looking stupid.
Speaker 6: Some guys always wanted children.
Speaker 3: That's what people were saying that Nelly trapped Ashanti.
Speaker 1: That was the call. She wanted her soul mate, which was Nelly. They are each other's soul made guys. Let's stop, let's stop thinking about hypotheticals and look at the ivy. Look at the smiles on Shanty's face. You see all thirty two teeth. Look at Nellie's smile, you see all thirty two teeth and the story. They're happy, they're having raw sex. She's having a baby in nine months. It's going to be a girl.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to know how many playing bees that beat had to buy.
Speaker 5: It, but.
Speaker 3: Estimate works Hell Mexico.
Speaker 6: But we know we're not black, black playing bees. And that's see Murder.
Speaker 1: Monica, Wait, that was a crazy on that perfect.
Speaker 4: Monica said she got her heart broken by murder and it's really over this time. You know, our friend to the show, maw the scientist was just saying how she would want Monica to give her advice.
Speaker 6: I thought about asking somebody about it.
Speaker 3: Who Monica.
Speaker 6: I met her and she was really nice. But I haven't asked her about it, but I probably would. And I feel like if Monica, it'll organically happen, you know, for them to brace you, right. And she's really cool. The times that I have spoken to her or like interacting with her, she's been really nice. She's a scorpion. Yeah, so she definitely understand. I think so, I think she would.
Speaker 1: I do like that Monica shares her feelings on her public platform.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she's being open now, unless she's being open about this because for a while I never heard about Monica and see murder from Monica.
Speaker 1: So the fact that she's talking about it now, that's cool. I wonder what happened though. I want to know what happened. I want to know what he did, what happened for you. He's in jail, so I want to know. You know, how does that work? Because I watched Love After lock Up? But what happens with the love during the lock up? Like I've never seen that.
Speaker 5: You've seen Love after lock Up when he took the girl Virginity and he had the baby mother that episode?
Speaker 4: Okay, but they did say that this Monica's murder situation was the love ist long love after lock Up episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's definitely what it is.
Speaker 5: But getting your heart broke by nigga that can't come outside as crazy, that that's unacceptable. Monica, gonna go, I expected a little more from you. But if we get some good music out of this, then we on the raid, then I'm not mad at you. But I do think she could have she could have just popped up with her new dude and ignored it and we would have been okay with it, Like.
Speaker 1: Girls Monica's her, she get whoever you want?
Speaker 3: We have no what are really the options out here?
Speaker 5: Like girl is Monica, You're rich, you're famous, You're surrounded by successful people and and see murder in jail.
Speaker 3: We not even coming home, no time soon?
Speaker 5: Like the options must be limited, child, But no, damn, it's okay. Good music, that's what we want from this though.
Speaker 6: Well, I think we need to keep this thing going into love versus money.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. We'll be right back with more of the ball Er Alert Show. He rid, who are you up to? Yes? Making sure all the M and M's gifts are wrapped and the balls failled. We were there one holiday party when we had no eminems.
Speaker 3: Ah boy, I still have nightmares.
Speaker 7: Cookies, Yeah, you used all the M and M's candies were meant to decorate the party, treats to decorate snowmen.
Speaker 1: You get it again. Didn't do the cute though, bringing share EM and M's for all fun kind. It's love versus money on the ball or Alert Show.
Speaker 6: All right, love versus money.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give the couple and you guys let me know if they're there for the love or if it is just business, Okay, today we have no it was it was hard pickings too. I think we may be doing a two for two for but the first one I'm gonna say is Safari and Crystal.
Speaker 3: No question who has the money in that situation. So okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I thought that they came out and said that they were just friends.
Speaker 6: I saw.
Speaker 1: That's why I say legislatement.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just saying then again, you know, sometimes those statements are like, hey, this is way too much heat right now.
Speaker 6: Because it's the TV show is supposed to come out, you know, you.
Speaker 1: With these punts. I don't know. I don't know what this is. I don't know what this is. I don't know if this is love or money, because like, what are we talking about as so far as my guy, that is my guy, we talk that's my guy. If they were together, this gotta be love, I mean, because what do we what else do we talk about? I'm not saying nobody's broke, but I'm just saying, like, you know, one person is getting a severence, another person is getting you know, all of cart money, like.
Speaker 3: You get money here here here, you know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, so you know all the cart money, Yeah, that's that's no. You came up with that money, put it on the screen.
Speaker 1: I love car.
Speaker 5: That's just not a couple I'm halfway interested in as a person who'll be willing to kool aid that super like one to ten negative ten, Like I'm uninterested in that one. Like I have been more interested if him and dream Dog try to exploit a relationship a little more. But this one I'm not next who I was writing over at Love and hip Hop, y'all gotta get some new tricks up y'all sleeve because that that one, ain't it. That's not love all money, that's Cloud, that's out of sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be business. Okay, Cloud is a business under a little bit of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, I'm gonna save business man.
Speaker 2: Any love and hip hop relationship to me is fake, fake, fake, fake, So I'm gonna save business.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think it's loved.
Speaker 3: I'll be with on that.
Speaker 5: But they'd be having babies with these fake love and hip hop relationships, and that's when I'd be like, damn, I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was fake, But then y'all had a baby.
Speaker 1: So I told y'all before twenty minutes ago. Physical chemistry. That's all. That's well.
Speaker 6: We got one more love versus money.
Speaker 2: T J.
Speaker 6: Holmes and Amy Robot oh Man.
Speaker 3: T J.
Speaker 2: Holmes, he's from Arkansas. That he's from Arkansas. I think that I think that that's love. Anytime you to leave your wife for your for your work wife.
Speaker 6: You're telling me this the first time you ever heard of that.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm just getting accustomed to all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna tell y'all would have heard. I'm gonn tell y'a would have heard.
Speaker 1: I heard that this is normal for white people to do. I heard this is normal. This is like a swap, right, it's a swap.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, yeah, because it's like the spouses.
Speaker 1: The exit has got to I don't know, however, was so so his soul like.
Speaker 4: The curries two people together to be swap Curry Stephan Stephan.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just feel like this, Uh yeah, this this is like I heard white people do this often. I heard that's normal for people to swap spouses.
Speaker 1: But I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that we was gonna see somebody on national television to actually.
Speaker 1: With his co host his work Bay and you know, let go of his wife for his work.
Speaker 3: Bay they are standing on business, they standing on bid Like, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I just don't I'm interested to see now that they're not because they're not working together anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, they don't have a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah they got they don't have a podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, oh they got a podcast.
Speaker 5: But I think like when you're forced to spend that much time with each other in an environment that's kind of fun. You're doing work, you don't have the stress that real life has at home kind of so it seems fun. It's always good in the beginning. It's a little bit lighter, you don't have as much pressure on it. I'm interested to see that now that they're like standing on business out in front of the cameras, the secret of sneaking and doing all the sneaky stuff behind all of that fun is off the table.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm interested to see how long they're gonna last. But leaving your wife for anybody is crazy.
Speaker 2: That I don't understand the fact that how did they lose their jobs off of a relationship? That's true one, Yeah, that's the yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: The one that I was. I was just kind of it was their coworkers though, I mean, what is that? What is their personal like.
Speaker 3: Against the company or some ship that sign the company.
Speaker 1: Him uh in policy agreement handbook that you have to sign when you get hired by corporation. And if something's in there that you can't do something like that, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: I think it was the the whole thing with TJ, because he was sleeping with not only her but the interns and all that.
Speaker 1: God damn he Well, I'm gonna just say this is. This is what Mr said, this is gonna be. This is I don't even think they have not really got through anything or done anything for real, for real, you they got doing nothing. They got through a whole marriage.
Speaker 3: This is temporary love, but it's definitely some love.
Speaker 2: Like they'll go on the war about each other and on Instagram they done lost their job over love.
Speaker 3: And hugging up and drinking cool.
Speaker 1: I think they have great physical chemistry with each other.
Speaker 3: That's it data and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert show. Message it is time for Ballert mail. Dear ball Alert, I'm really concerned about my man's phone constantly being on D and D do not disturb around me. I went through his phone several times and found nothing. That's a problem too, what y'all think. I think you should stop going through his phone. If you don't trust him, leave him. Damn you go through my phone, you might as well leave. I ain't gonna camp.
Speaker 5: I don't go through phones because I'm gonna make something out of nothing, like even if it's nothing there, and see how now it's nothing there and it's still a problem. Like you playing dirt, you're gonna get your hands dirty. Like if you have to go through phones, like like you said, you don't have to be each other you don't trust them. I only go through phones before I start taking you serious, because I want to know are you really only talking to me?
Speaker 3: Like do I want to take this next step?
Speaker 5: But if I'm really in love with you, and I'm really and I'm already here, I'm not even gonna hurt my own feelings. What I don't know, I don't want to know, and I'll find out when God is ready to put the shit in front of my face. Besides that, I'm not going looking for nothing. Mm hm, I'm not about to make myself cry. It's still at the water ready.
Speaker 1: Thank you, baby girl. You done went through the man phone seven times. You found now and now you upset that you found nothing. This should let you know how crazy you are and how damnaged you are from something that you previously was in and decided to be in. Now. Oh MG, what is wrong with you? Baby? You're gonna run this man away and he probably there for you and wants to be with you, this man probably being one hundred percent faithful, and you going through his poem several times because the last guy was trash as fucked and you want to take it out on this good man. Damn, you find something to get some, you can get some, get your mind off this shit. You need to start going out. He needs to leave because he's gonna and leave. And guess what your next man gonna do. You're gonna go through his phone and you're gonna find some bullshit. They's gonna be like God, Damn, I had a man who I went through his phone and I found nothing and I read him away. Relax, calm down. It might be good, too good to be true, But like my good friend just said, allow it to happen and allow the bullshit to reveal itself. Jesus Christ seven times, Picky pikey, picky picky, God damn about to say picky nuts up?
Speaker 5: But what.
Speaker 1: Do you tell the girl?
Speaker 2: God get your ship together and there's nothing wrong his phone being on DN stand stand up fast.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just God damn ship seven times several times and you found nothing?
Speaker 3: Not finding nothing is crazy.
Speaker 1: This is a good guy. No, man, it's a good man.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of.
Speaker 1: Man. She's a little junkie and you cussed his ass out to be like miss pain. I'm a little shot that you found nothing. That's a little you know hey, but got called hey man, that's a good guy. You found nothing.
Speaker 3: Black men don't cheat, right.
Speaker 1: Black black man definitely don't cheat.
Speaker 3: And what Jesus say, real real niggas don't cheat. Sorry, that's the show.
Speaker 4: One thing we forgot to mention that just came through code black arrested for possession of cocaine and other charges.
Speaker 1: You say cocaine, cocaine. The got arrested for cocaine jail and never come out.
Speaker 3: Didn't Trump get him out of jail.
Speaker 1: He got him a party and that's how he's out now.
Speaker 3: You outside of using.
Speaker 2: Listen, maybe he was caught with it, and then what he wasn't using it? I think this time I don't want the talent.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gotta take them charges for him.
Speaker 3: He needs to take.
Speaker 2: In jail for a little cocaine charges. Nobody's taking cold personal use the little ram.
Speaker 1: You know how it is in the water in Florida.
Speaker 6: Man, he was in Florida, Brower County.
Speaker 2: I know that's where you're from to I know, but I'm saying, what is in the water? Every time I look up? It's some foolishness going on in Florida. Well, you got you know, you got men in Florida got three parts. You got South Florida that's a whole different, and then you got Central Florida. And then you got northern Florida. That's Tallahassee, Jacksonville. Those are completely different from Like Tallahassee is cold, Jacksonville is cold. Well, I'm from westbom Beach.
Speaker 1: It never gets cold. I never had any of these.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the least gangster. Christmas were at the beach.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're doing on Christmas in that cold ass hall. The Christmas we are the beach, both of us drinking goddamn keep peting Cloda is okay that.
Speaker 2: That's probably what's wrong with you'all. Y'all need some time to South Florida. Is a lot of Caribbean on the brain.
Speaker 1: Florida Cubans and we got Cubans, you got Jamaicans, goddamn Haitians, all type of ships. I need to get cold because I need to sit in the house. If it was called even be from Florida. See if it was called right now code, that wouldn't even be outside. I haven't been in South Florida. Niggas don't need to speak English down there. Yes, I have Creole uh in Spanish period.
Speaker 6: All right, But let's wrap this thing up with this you know news coming out. Anybody want to give a pep talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, hey, One time for the people who are out there and who are real friends. Get you some real friends, people that won't ever turn their back on you, that will stand up for you in public and in private. One time for the people who are real true friends that will h share their financial resources with each other in front of them and behind their back as well.
Speaker 3: So one time, are you asking for some money?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just saying shout out to the people who are Christmas to each other. You're talking about some money, though, get money together.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying how I don't need a long I'm just saying one time for the good people out there who.
Speaker 1: Share their resource with each other because they are friends with each other. Because it's in an industry full of fuck shit and lame motherfuckers, it's so hard to find genuine nice people. So shout out to the genuine nice people who treat each other well and talk and don't talk about each other behind their back. They rather say it to your bitch ass face. Fellow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, alrighty, thank you talk.
Speaker 1: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alertlog on to baller alert dot com.