Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Stock Movers is a podcast, would lis my too? All right?
Speaker 3: I want to start with Nvidia ticker MVDA, the shares of an up nearly one percent big day at CES yesterday, CEO Jensen Wong. He said the Ruben Data Center processors in production. Demand is strong, and he actually said it's five times better at running AI software than its predecessor, you know, the Blackwell chips. He said that Reuben based systems are going to be cheaper to run than Blackwell versions because they have smaller number of components too. But you have customers like Microsoft. They're going to be among the first to use this new hardware in the second half of the year. So that's a date he's starting to give out. He also announced this group of AM models and tools that are designed to speed up development for autonomous and vehicles. It allows to kind of reason in the real world. So you remember those stories about how the cars didn't know what to do at the red light. We had all that that problem in San Francisco, So now they can can reason in the real world.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: So the first and video powered car to be on the road in the first quarter of in the US, and it just comes at a time a lot of competition ramping up from video people saying, you know, AI spending can't just continue at the current pace it is at. Actually, the terminal there's a great article in the Bloomberg Terminal says in video's four trillion dollar stock rally faces more threats than ever and it kind of breaks it down there for it all.
Speaker 1: Righty okay, So the basic gloom here is this is going to end yep, and we just sort of stagger quarter to quarter. And right now on the date calendar, we're all supposed to go, OMG, it's going to end, and then we're going to get to what January twenty fourth, I'm guessing, oops, it didn't end.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm looking at the FA screen here for consensus revenue growth for really the calendar year twenty six fifty four percent. So I don't know, the revenue growth is fifty four percent. Now that's down from sixty four percent, but I still go to cash.
Speaker 2: I mean six, let's go.
Speaker 3: To Tesla Tsla. Their shares have been down about half a percent. This was just some figures released by the Federal Motor Transport Authority just came out today. So they're saying in Germany, Europe's biggest EV market, BYD actually registered more than twice as many new vehicles in December as Tesla did. Then they also performed Tesla in the UK market, that's the second largest market for plug in cars. So we've heard this. La Tesla gave up that title of world's top seller to b whyd.
Speaker 1: I spend a week in Paris ducking and tiny little electric useless cars. I hate them, but that's all they have in uber and I could report us in at least three bydsah and they're way more car than a Tesla. They're way more absolutely fancier. You're inside. Granted I'm not sitting up, folks, And for those of you on YouTube, I'm like, oh, I can't wait to get to the Eiffel Tower. But the answer is by D. I'd never been in one. I was like, okay, they're pretty deluxe. I mean, I don't know want Matt Miller is Matt Miller to have to lean over like.
Speaker 4: As well, absolutely, you know he'd be on his motorcycle. But outside of the US, I don't see how bid doesn't take over the ev world. I mean, wow everywhere. All Right, you got one more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got one more quick one. This is financial software maker one stream taker os. Their shares they've sunk thirty five percent in the past year, but before they open their up as much as twenty eight percent, and sources are saying buy off from HG. It's an advanced talks to buy the company. The deal could be announced as in the coming days. But it's a company has a market value of four and a half billion dollars. It's shareholders like kkre are They raised five hundred and sixty three million in IPO back in twenty twenty four. And then you have HG. They manage about one hundred billion assets for institutional private investors. So we'll see if this happens quickly.
Speaker 1: Here mister Trump three tweets this morning, I'm not going to go over now as he gets ready for his working day with the GOP. Here's it from Bloomberg News. Comeoutities copper surges to fresh records. Inventories quote locked in the US. Yeah, I guess that's where we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you're trying to get what I'm ripping reading is get the fiscal copper in the US before tariff's, before it gets tariff at a higher rate.
Speaker 2: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.