Speaker 1: Also media.
Speaker 2: That's very important. We have to traumatize a woman in order to truly give everyone the Andrew Tate experience. Let's just open the episodes with that. Everyone will love that. Sophie, welcome back to being on camera.
Speaker 1: Finally back up in my office. I can finally walk back up the stairs.
Speaker 3: And half the plants up here did not survive the surgery, and I'm really really really based about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, a lot of people don't survive surgery. Good luck if you're going into surgery. Jesus know I'm having a horrible, horrible introductions this week.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you do kind of look like a poet today. You're giving poets, Sophie.
Speaker 2: I am a poet, thank you very much. A poet of people who really suck ass. That's the kind of poet I am, much like Yeats.
Speaker 3: I really, I really don't like when you're mean to yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm just I'm just I'm just watching that falcon, unable to hear the falcon here, gyres are widening all that good ship.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm just handing out treats to my dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like when somebody is mean to one of my dogs. I can't stomach it. It's not all right.
Speaker 1: Also, Ian's here.
Speaker 2: Hi Ian, Hi Ian. How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: Welcome. I'm pretty good walking into us being weird.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid of what I'm about to hear for the next hour or so, but you know what, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Goodness. You should be, We all should be, because today we're finally giving you an update on Andrew Tait and Andrew Uptate. I hate every time I say that, and I still keep saying it.
Speaker 1: Because you set me multiple files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did well because I edited it when some new ship came out, because stuff keeps happy. Because I know about this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He really sent you some horrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sent me a thing right as I was finishing this, and I was like, great, now I have to go back into the fucking file on my you know day that I'm relaxing.
Speaker 4: Between the last episodes we did and this update and then the Manisphere series on James. God, I feel like I'm swimming in it. I'm deep in the.
Speaker 2: Water, so you're filthy with tape. It's like wading into a sewer. So we're going to be answering the question what's new with Andrew Tait Because you've probably heard a lot of confusing stories and I think people who are just kind of like casually looking at the coverage are like, oh, wait, he's out of jail now, or the charges dropped, he's back in the US, Wait is he under investigation?
Speaker 1: And the what's happening.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into all that. I'm gonna explain exactly what's happened, what's happening with with the man, and then in part two we're going to talk a lot about some new stuff that's come out, about things that were happening, you know, during the last episodes we wrote, but that we didn't know because there have been a bunch of leaks from his website since. So this is all important information that does kind of change my understanding of how this guy operates and what's actually going on behind the scenes. But let's start with like, what the fuck's going on right now and what's been going on since we talked about him last. So when we we left Monsieur Tate back in twenty two, don't give he'd been arrested and jailed and then released to house arrest, and in the two years since simultaneously, very little has changed and at the same time quite a lot has. So let's start with just a little bit of an overview of what went down. Andrew aged thirty six, and Tristan, age thirty four, at the time, we're both arrested on December twenty ninth, twenty twenty two. They'd moved to Romania in twenty sixteen and had drawn attention from the authorities for trafficking women and forming an organized crime ring to do so. Investigators identified seven women who alleged that they had been forced to perform sex acts on camera for the tates financial gain. One of the women accused Andrew of having raped twice in March of twenty twenty two. Another woman acclaimed a TIT associate had used violence to force her to stay in their compound after she attempted to leave. Both brothers were locked up in a Romanian prison for about three months. While they were incarcerated, die caught. The Romanian federal agency devoted to organized crime, who was handling this case, towed away a bunch of their luxury cars and seized almost four million dollars in assets. Ultimately, they were released to house at rest and then nothing seemed to happen For quite a while. Andrew continued posting on Twitter, and he guested remotely in podcasts from his compound in Romania. Right wing figures would fly to Romania and visit him and put him on their various shows. It wasn't until June of twenty twenty three that Tate was formally indicted. He and his brother and two Romanian women were charged with forming an organized criminal group in twenty twenty one in orchestrating a campaign of human trafficking in three different countries. He was also charged with rape. So there's a significant gap between December of twenty twenty two when he was initially arrested, and then a few months later house arrests started it. But it wasn't until June of the next year, of twenty twenty three, that he actually gets indicted for anything. And that is going to be a sign that the actual case around this is messy. And it's not messy because there's not a bunch of evidence of fucked up shit Andrew did. It's messy in part because the Romanian justice system not the best in the world.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Romanian criminal investigations don't always have their p's and ques put together here. So the mass of coverage around the indictments and allegations led to a flood of additional allegations from women who had been abused by Andrew back home in the UK. I'm gonna quote from the New York Times here. In March. This is twenty twenty three, the Romanian authorities arrested the Tates again after Britain said it was pursuing them over separate accusations related to sexual crimes and exploitation in that country. A Bucharest court ruled soon afterward that they would be extradited to Britain to face those charges after legal proceedings conclude in Romania. And this is the way things are right there is that case is continuing to build. UK authorities have expressed being very bullish on prosecuting the Tates, and as things stand once the investigation, it's kind of it might the fact they bullish, they because they think they've got they have a good case, and the UK has a functional criminal justice system somewhat they have prosecutors who know how to put together a case better than the Romanian ones do I.
Speaker 3: Think, I guess, but these guys have gotten away with it for so long that just like I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: And the UK, to be fair, UK authorities massively fucked up the first set of allegations.
Speaker 1: Yes, why are you so confident when because this is your.
Speaker 2: Jobs, Because this has become a massive issue in the UK right both because like fifty by most recent polls, like fifty two percent of men under nineteen have a positive view of Andrew Tait in the UK. Yeah, but he has been he has been. He's also becoming extremely dem to a lot of like adults and a lot of you know, the people in politics in the country. So he is a massive figure over there for that reason, and at least all of the signs I'm saying is that the UK is very wants to prosecute him aggressively, and so the best thing for him maybe the fact that this Romanian case has been so messy because they can't They won't extradite him until they either charge him and the case is concluded or they drop the investigation. Right. So, the day before I finalized these episodes, BBC article dropped with more details from this case, the case of the four women in the UK who are alleging crimes committed by Tate. According to court documents in those cases, which have become recently available, one of these women alleges that Tate pointed a gun at her at her face and told her, you're going to do as I say or there'll be hell to pay. Another woman claims that he threatened to kill her. Another says that he threatened to kill anyone who spoke to her, and another says he convinced her he'd killed people in the past. I don't, just based on what's not known about him, believe that. But he has a as we'll talk about, he spends a lot of time and effort trying to convince people that he is like a very deadly man, particularly fourteen year old boys and the teenage women he primarily pursues, which I'm not saying she's silly for taking that seriously. You should always take it seriously when a guy who was threatening you says.
Speaker 1: That, especially if they allegedly are holding a gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well he was only holding a gun allegedly on one of them, not one. These were four different women, one guy. Yeah, these were four different men with different allegations. Andrew Tate, Tristan Tate which is his brother and weird little sidekick and their spokesperson have repeatedly denied these and all other allegations against them. He has also taken what we will describe as uneven efforts to reform his image. For one thing, he converted to his lom supposedly and has made a number of videos showed up on some podcasts about that there's a good BBC documentary and which people who were close to him and know him say, like, that's a lie, and I believe Again, He's been spotted repeatedly, like when he got back to Florida at like in clubs, in and around alcohol drinking partying in ways that like strict observant Muslims don't do, what with the booze. But he's also tried to remake his image as a philanthropist. Now this started with just kind of bullshit. He claimed that in the past he had donated heavily to charities, he built a dog shelter in Romania and was going to rebuild an orphanage. But in the wake of these allegations, he launched the website tatepledge dot com and claimed in a video I donate twenty five million dollars a year defeeding children in war torn countries, especially in the Islamic world, because that's where war is. There's actually war all over the place, not just in the Islamic world. Andrew Tate in that video, he announced the birth of the Tate Foundation, which quote is going to be dedicated to charitable acts. I will be spending millions and millions of dollars on charitable acts for the rest of my human life.
Speaker 1: God, what's happening on this website?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's I mean it's like videos. So those are videos that when you like, different charities put out for their donors. Well, we'll be explaining that in a second, Like what's going on on this site? But I want to people to see tape pledge dot com.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: It looks like a normal charitable website where like, oh, you're collecting all the different donations from these people, but these are all supposed to be from Andrew Tait, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew Chates has not changed lives for the better.
Speaker 2: Come on, no, after he states God has blessed me with fantastic wealth. It's more money than I will ever personally need. The video than displaced text saying this is how the most famous man on Earth exerts his influence despite all the attacks from his fiercest critics, he's the only one actively trying to change the world for the better. Now, we'll talk about how real all this shit is in a second. It's not. Mostly. If you go to the tape Plage Pledge website, it looks kind of like a normal NGO, right, except the fact that the weird fact of the matter is like, normally a site like this would be keeping track of a bunch of people donating, and this is just supposed to be the Tates and some of their Inner Circle War Room members. On that site today, it claims that almost one point two million lives have been changed by their donations, and twelve million dollars are donated, and even that is significantly less than Tate claimed he was planning to spend. But yeah, it's the There's like forty three projects listed on the site, from wheelchairs for disabled kids to distributing food aid and Yemen, and it all sounds nice and weirdly innocuous for the Tates. And so the obvious question one asks now is is any of this real? And to answer that I'm going to refer to an investigation published on the website Unheard and written by Steve Bogan. Quote. There is very little evidence of more than a million lives being changed or of tens of millions of dollars being spent. Fewer than ten charities feature in the videos, and at least one is now defunct. The tate's most regular collaborator is Muslim Global Relief, a Manchester based charity with an income of three point four million pounds and three employees. It's deputy managing director, Mohammed Bashir, told me that Muslim Global Relief conducted sixteen to twenty projects with Tate donated money this financial year, but the total amount spent was thirty thousand pounds at most. Asked whether the Tate funded projects were long term or one off events, mister Bisheer said, one project at a time in different places. The charity, he added, had made a policy decision to carry out and taking money from the Tates regardless of the charges they faced. However, if they were found guilty, Global Muslim Relief with several ties and both so we're looking at tens of thousands from the most documented charity, not millions. This is clearly the kind of like a tax dodge sort of situation as well as being like a pr thing. But also Tate's been accused of not paying like tens of millions of dollars in UK taxes over the years, so it's one of those like this, this doesn't count to me, like the fact that you lied about how much you gave in order to get some videos that you could put on a website and gave what is effectively pocket change based on what you actually owe in taxes. I don't know. I don't really give a shit. So and even that I should say, this is like the most documented relationship they have with a charity. Even that possibly semi legit thirty k donation is incredibly sketchy when a journalist digs into it, because Bogan like did the smart thing and after Global Moosim Relief was like, yeah, he gave us some money, like not as much as he claimed, but some. He was like, so like how did they transfer these funds to you? Like how'd they get sent to you? And they said, and this is so weird. They were like, well, actually Tate didn't give them to us directly. A journalist who we won't name. Handed it to us from Tate quote from their representatives. What we don't have direct links with the Tate brothers. Mister Bisheer said, there's a journalist based here in the UK who's a representative and looks after the charitable arm for them. He's the one who gives us the donations and then we do the projects and give them the appropriate feedback. There's no ongoing long term funding for one particular project in one particular country. That's really weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not normal.
Speaker 2: First off, a journalist is your intermediary. If they'd said a lawyer, I'd be like, hey, rich people have like a lawyer handled that guid to shit all the time.
Speaker 3: A journalist, My question is, is this the same reportersher that fucked with Princess Diana in the UK?
Speaker 2: Basher is the representative from the muscle. The journalist nothing to do with that, Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, red red Flag, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I actually have a couple of theories, but I'm not going to throw them out on air about who this quote unquote journalist might be. But yeah, it's that's weird. That's not how this is normally handled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seems bizarre.
Speaker 2: Seems bizarre, And I should emphasize here that there are substantial tax benefits to donating to certain amounts, certain amounts to charity, and to an extent, when you're bringing in money like this, it does make financial sense to donate. The Tates have been doing this for years with the money they brought in from sexually trafficking webcam workers. One charity they gave to Muslim Hands took donations from the Tates for years and sent them video evidence of some of the projects they completed, which is a standard thing for NGOs to do, right, like, here's some here's some video evidence of how your money is helping people. Andrews started posting this footage on his website after his arrest, which horrified them because this is a real charity and they want nothing to do with a pimp. They publicly cut ties with the Brothers and asked for all of the footage to be removed. But many of the charities he claims to have given to, like Human Appeal, denied that they received actual donations from the Tates he claims to have donated to them, and they're like no, like one completely different guy dedicated some money in their names. There's another group he claims to have donated to Action for Humanity International, who says they did not receive money from the TATES, but their Canadian partner organization got eight hundred dollars and as soon as the charges were made public against the TATES, they returned it. Several larger donations were offered by the TATES to their Canadian partner, but the charity refused the money because they like googled him and were like, oh fuck, we don't need this, We don't need this at all. We need your twelve thousand dollars Andrew taits gess, well, I think before you're talking about like twenty seventeen eighteen where he's like and kind of well known and like webcam sex communities, but like it might not pull up anything. And you also, the thing they noted was that their limit for when they would do due diligence on a donation was like fifteen hundred and so an eight hundred dollars donation they're just not checking on because that's not enough money for them to really worry about it, right, which makes sense to me. You know, it costs money to do that due diligence. Now, additionally, from that unheard article quote, other charities singled out by the Tates have simply disappeared. The first video posted on the Tape Pledge website was dated to April thirteenth and features hundreds of construction workers in Dubai receiving boxes of food courtesy of a charity called Life Guided by Light. A similar Tobai based food handout, supported by the Tates and executed by men wearing Life Guided by Light t shirts, was carried out in a car park for Chinese National Chemical Engineering vehicles. The workers wore hi vis vests bearing the letters C and CEC. Yet what I tried to ask Life Guided by Light why it felt necessary to feed workers employed by a huge multinational corporation. I discovery It seems weird, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but here's it.
Speaker 2: I discovered that the charity's three trustees had dissolved it last December, following a year of zero income and zero expenditure. Oh God, my guess, because he has ties to debay, he goes there. I kind of wonder if maybe there's some like he needed to move. He wanted to move some money over there. And this was like a weird shit. I don't know, but it certainly doesn't seem to be real. Earlier this year, I showed and this is continuing that article from unheard. Earlier this week I showed the Tate pledge page to two senior academics with expertise in the charity sector. Well neither wanted to be named. One express concern over the use of stereotypical images of victims in need that are now being heavily criticized by the NGO community. The Tate videos, he pointed out, often feature young African children expressing delight at being given a plate of food. The other added, it seems like a classic case of charity washing, trying to bolster a hugely damaged reputation through good works. I suspect many charities wouldn't touch the money, and again, all of the events suggests it's not a lot of money. Sure, one video late on the tape.
Speaker 1: Pledge can't stop grifting.
Speaker 2: No, it's the laziest con though. It's just like, ah, this way, this way, because again his audience, he's not trying to convince this journalist. He's not trying to convince you and me. He's trying to convince fourteen year old boys who, probably because of the state of education both the UK and the United States, aren't that great at reading.
Speaker 1: No, they're very vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Yeah shit sorry. In one video on the Tape Pledge website, Andrew promised to provide full accounts and receipts to prove that the money goes directly to charity defeeding children in war torn countries. When Steve Bogan asked their US based lawyer to see these receipts, he was ignored, as he was ignored when he emailed the taps directly. The Bogan did a great job on this. It's a very good article. Unheard U n H g r D As the website was published on the whole charity angle was from the jump a cynical ploy for public sympathy. In public Andrew blames the matrix for his many prosecutions around the world and expresses sublime confidence that he will successfully fight all these cases and win them. And I want to add here, I considered going back and adding some details about his past and childhood that have come out in subsequent publications. It just didn't make sense for these episodes because there's so much new stuff but I do want to note one thing that has come out is that his father, the famous chess player, is the guy he gets the matrix comparisons from, because his dad was obsessed with the matrix and would bring it up constantly to Andrew and Tristan. That's something a cut like one of his ansome stuff he's had, Like a couple of members of his family speak out. So that is apparently where that this is not just something he picked up because the right wing Internet adopted, which I had assumed because it's just such a big thing on the conservative Internet is talking about the matrix. So this actually literally does go back to his childhood, which I find interesting.
Speaker 4: Is yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the fact that he feels a need to I will say, as confident as he expresses being in all cases that he's going to win, you know, all of these different mental trials. The fact that he would do this, this fake charity bullshit, pretend to convert to Islam, it does suggest a vulnerability. The fact that he is actually worried and that he's also shameless. You wouldn't You wouldn't do this if you didn't feel like there was some potential protection in it for you.
Speaker 4: Unless you're nervous about potentially losing or something is yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Or not even just losing in a court of law, but losing his audience, which I think, which I think in a way is you could you could argue that's more important to him.
Speaker 2: Well, And there's there's a pretty one of the BBC articles interviews like a former kid who actually paid to be in you know, the real world and has since come out and talked about like the which is one of his website platforms where he hustles young men, and he said that like the thing that pulled him out of it was reading the actual court allegations, which is not a common story. It's not easily replicable. But there is the fact that these allegations do pull some people away from him, right, and it also stops some people who might like the fact that this is publicized does help keep some people from getting towards him. You know, it's a mixed bag because the additional notoriety also helps draw people. I don't know entirely how it all shakes out like this, This kind of stuff is messy. There's not an easy answer here. So when it comes to this whole this kind of examples of sort of his vulnerability and also how he utilizes this online community he's built of young men, and he's got two websites. We'll talk about them in more detail in part two. But the war room in the real world, the real world is like fifty bucks a month. The war room is like eight grand a year, plus a lot more to be admitted into certain chat rooms, and the real world is much bigger, and it kind of exists to funnel people upwards. Right, it's kind of both an MLM and a cult style thing. Again, we'll talk about it more later. But he utilizes this mass of a couple one hundred people in the real world in order to act as his online army, to amplify his message, to keep him going viral, and he attempted to utilize them near the end of twenty twenty three to help him get let out of like Romanian, I mean, he was I think it was like house arrests and using the excuse that he needed to visit leave to the United States temporarily so he and his brother could see their grandmother before she dies. Now, this was transparent bullshit, but it's the kind of bullshit that he would only try if he was actually frightened of being convicted. Andrew actually launched a whole media campaign around his grandma using his subscribers to the Real World and members are you know, essentially there to be digital servants, right. There's a lot of like, you know, they're taught how to do all these different online money making scams, affiliate marketing and flooding Amazon with AI books. But they're really there to cut together videos of Andrew Tait and flood the internet with it. And this is what he tried to utilize as a resource in a focused way to get this idea that like he just wants to visit his grandma to go viral. Per an article and Vice quote. Vice News has been provided with a screenshot off a message posted on a chatboard for the Real World on Saturday by Tate's cousin Luke Tate, who acts as a professor on the site. The post offered a mounti or reward of unspecified value for the subscribers who created the twenty most view video posts in support of the campaign to see Grandma Tate.
Speaker 1: What's cousin Tate's expertise?
Speaker 2: He's their cousin?
Speaker 1: Oh tick?
Speaker 4: How many of these fuckers are there.
Speaker 2: I've heard a three so far. I think there may be some more involved. Grandmon Tite is sick and dying. She can't travel. She wants to see Andrew and Tristan before she dies. Read the post. The American Embassy isn't helping them make this real. We want the world to know about Grandmont Tate's condition and ask the question why is this happening to American citizens? The post then instructs members again most of these are teenagers to early twenties, to create videos using AI, drawing on old clips off Tate talking about his grandmother. Dozens of videos followed, but none gained much track. In This video, posted the Twitter has gotten less than seven hundred views despite being embedded in a Vice article. So like this is should be one of the higher view videos and like they just people don't care about this shit. Look at look at this bullshit.
Speaker 5: Tate's grandma is very ill and doesn't have much longer on this earth.
Speaker 2: Her last wished to Tate.
Speaker 5: Brothers one last time. I'll explain she cannot travel due to her serious illness. However, the American Embassy won't Letrician and Andrew visit America, even though the Tate brothers are American citizens. Why is America not letting Missus Tate see her grandsons while she can. Are they that evil that they will restrict a man from seeing his loved ones for the final time? Calm in and share to spread the news?
Speaker 2: That's it? Cannot say, Tristan.
Speaker 3: Why, Like I don't know, Dane, grandma doesn't really equate to you know, a million shirtless Andrew Tate.
Speaker 2: No, No, a lot of shirtless Andrew Tates smoking a cigar talking about how his grandma just wants to see him. Him petting a dog is in there too. You just got to make him look innocent. Speaking of innocent, you know who's never committed a crime that I can prove in a way that is actionable in court. Our sponsors, I mean maybe, honestly, yeah, given some of the people, I don't want to go to bat for that.
Speaker 1: But don't anyway, we don't approve them all.
Speaker 2: Let's just be done and we're back and we're all still innocent of any crimes that I can prove got committed. Except for that thing with with Sophie and the FDA and Venezuela. It was messy. It was messy. It was messy.
Speaker 4: We don't talk about that on era.
Speaker 2: Who shot who will never know? You know, I don't know, Sophie, glad you're healing. Are to all those agents now as shallow and sad as this whole fucking gramma taatee bullshit is. I have to be honest, It is unclear to me whether Andrew or Tristan or anyone around them will ever be ultimately convicted and sentenced for anything. Their defense has been buttressed by the fact that Romanian prosecutors are not overwhelmingly competent, and they are trying right, and there's evidence there is like significant civil reform actions within Romania, and the fact that the Tates are being charged at all is a part of that right. But the die Cut prosecutors made a lot of really bush league mistakes, like not mistakes that indicate that they're really innocent, but the mistakes that are like, yeah, you are going to be able to procedurally get stuff dropped if you can afford very good lawyers like the Tates can when shit like this happens. Right when the indictments first dropped, there was a lot of excitement among the kind of people who hate Tate will call them most people and if you'll remember, a lot of folks convince themselves. Greta Tunberg had posted Andrew into prison. The reality is that that had nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 1: No, really funny.
Speaker 2: The timing was funny, But the reality is that the Tates have been pretty savvy with how they have approached their crimes, not master criminal level. There are some dumb mistakes, which is why they've gotten in trouble, But the thing that they are doing is different enough from traditional like pimping, and they're good enough at scaring a lot of these women into not wanting to take on the risk of openly coming against them that it is not easy to convict them, at least in Romania. Right, this is an uphill battle. There are signs of this. There were signs of this from early on in the court process. The length of time between arrest and indictment is unusual, right. The fact that they spent months in jail and then we're on house arrest and it was still a year until they got indicted, that's peculiar. And then in spring of twenty twenty four, after court approved the case to finally go to trial. The Tates succeeded in appealing to change the indictment. Per the ap quote, The appeals court ruled that it identified multiple flaws in the prosecutor's case file against the Tates, saying prosecutors had failed to adequately explain the charges against Andrew to an alleged female victim, and that the charges against the female suspects were not properly presented. It said the indictment failed to specify the amounts related to the confiscation of assets in the case. The court ordered some evidence removed, including witness statements by two alleged victims and witness statements made by Andrew and Tristan which were deemed and admissible. The court did not say why. And you know, there's a number of reasons for this, but again it all kind of suggests, well, this was sloppier than you'd want it to be, right, Like that's the fundamental issue here.
Speaker 3: And they have so much money to pay, and they have money to pay for legal advice, and yeah, and it's sad because most of that money comes from them manipulating.
Speaker 2: Comes from them fourteen year boy and abusing women.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like there are all the violence money is going to the Andrew and Tristan table.
Speaker 1: Well, it's their fence fund.
Speaker 2: And more than that, when they traffic, when they have these women working for them on cameras, they're taking basically everything they earn, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money is going straight to them.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's so they have money for these and it's also obviously reason the different subscription fees. I think that is now now he started making his money through the can business, I don't know that that's any meaningful chunk of his income now. I think it is all from this this platform that he's built, right, I think that's where it takes money comes from these days. But you know, it is. It's one of those things. What having a good lawyer tends to mean in cases like this isn't that they're better at proving your innocent. It's that there's all sorts of things that if they're not done perfectly by both the police and by the prosecutors, a lawyer who really knows their shit can drag out a case and can and like, that's why you want to have a good lawyer. And this is also how people who are being harassed unjustly by law enforcement get off. But in this case, the Tates have a lot of ammunition on their side, especially given how sloppy things have been done in Romania. I don't think a UK case would go nearly this well against them. But it's also unclear to me. Romanias said they will extradite, but he is now allowed to move around the world as we're talk about, so I don't know what's going to happen. In August, though, prosecutors in Romania announced a new investigation separate to the other one ongoing that just had the indictment changed. They executed four additional search warrants against different properties while investigating new allegations of human trafficking and money laundering. But a few months later, in the fall winter of twenty twenty four, prosecutors had to rework their indictment after the court announced issues over the evidence and aspects of how the case had been approached. Despite this, in December of twenty twenty four, the Bucharest Court of Appeals decided the indictment against the Tates did not meet the requirements for the case to go to trial. They claimed there were issues in quote, the manner of presenting the facts and describing the constituent elements in the case, and that Andrew's right to defense had been violated. They didn't get all their way in Q four that same month, the same month that their case was sent back to prosecutors in Romania, a British court ruled that more than two million pounds of their frozen assets would be forfeited as the brothers had obviously committed tax evasion. They're accused at present of not paying taxes on some twenty one million pounds on from two thousand and from twenty fourteen to twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: God, that's so much. Fuck it, it's so.
Speaker 2: Much fucking money. It's really it's really quite frustrating. Andrew described these charges, which included money laundering, as quote a coordinated attack on anyone who dares to challenge the system, the system of paying your taxes. Now. The Taits had been released from their strict house arrest conditions near the end of summer twenty twenty four, and this had started the timer on a probationary period after which they would be eligible to leave Romania. Right this was not really surprising that they ultimately were, because once they were released from their house arrest conditions, near the end of that summer, like there was kind of like a ticking clock going on when they'd get to travel. Ultimately, in late February of twenty twenty five, the brothers received clearance from a Romanian judge to leave the country Pere. The Guardian authorities in Romania said prosecutors had approved the brother's request to travel the Anti Organized Crime Unit. Diecott said the pair remained under the judicial supervision and would have to appear before the judicial authorities at every summons. It added that any violation may lead to a higher custodial measure. And so this is kind of like going out getting out on bail, right, you're allowed except for they're allowed to travel internationally, but you know, I guess Romania is different. But they are allowed. They do have to come back when asked, but they are allowed to go, and they very quickly did.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that you've explained it this week because I remember when this happened and they showed up and I think it was Florida. Everybody was like, how the fuck is this allowed to happen, And you know, it just seems like just a system not so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's just it's and it's certainly very different, right, sure, and that's that's the way it works.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They immediately bore today gulf Stream aircraft, which Andrew called Tate Force one. It is unclear to me if they own this or are renting it, because they have talked about I'm going to guess they've talked. Yeah, they have talked to other times about how we had to pay like one hundred and eighty five grand to fly back to Romania to sign this paper. And I'm like, okay, so does that is that just the fuel costs or does that mean that, like, you're renting this fucker? Unclear to me. There was immediate speculation that Trump had pressured the Romanian government on Tate's behalf. Most people I have encountered seem to just take this as established fact that like Trump intervened, and this was certainly the initial discourse around it, like, oh, now he's going to get off because Trump is intervened on his behalf. The Republicans are going to help him because they love him. I don't know that this is the case, and in fact, I think the preponderance of evidence suggests that it may not be. For his part, Trump has denied knowing anything about their release, and you know, you shouldn't trust anything that Trump says.
Speaker 1: It's a famous truth teller.
Speaker 2: Famous famously not a truth teller. However, Trump is not the kind of guy who would encounter Tait organically because Tate is kind of like not his style of gross. He likes used car dealers, he likes financial scammers and stuff. Andrew Tate is a literal pimp. He's just like a like a literal pimp. And that's that's really not Trump's brand of guy to associate with super publicly. And Trump has not made any point of reaching out to Taate or directly embracing him, even though Andrew has been a major Trump supporter four years. It is also possible, and obviously there are a lot of people who really like Tate within the Trump administration, a lot of very young, you know, groyper style online misogynist freaks that are in the administration that are endged gross. Yeah, it's possible that some of them pulled strings for him, but it's not clear that this is what happened. There are rumors of this, but when I track them down, the rumors that it was the Trump administration that pressured Romania to let him leave come down entirely to the lawyer representing the women who have accused Tate of sexual assault. Back in the UK, that lawyer claimed that the Trump administration is quote interfering in due process and argued that Trump's election was why the brothers felt like they would be safe in returning back to the United States. And I think that I don't see I don't know that there's evidence. I can't prove it that the Trump administration interfered to make this happen. However, I do think it's probably correct that Trump's election made them feel like maybe we'll be safe in the eye for shates, right, Like, I don't think that that part is untrue, but I can't prove the first part, and there's some evidence against it. That said, like a lot of scumbags. Andrew and Tristan felt emboldened by the resurgence of the far right in US politics and Trump's victory, especially since anti women and anti woke influencers were a key part of Trump's election strategy and Tate has rebranded himself a lot as an anti woke influencer. It is possible that them feeling like they would be welcome in the US in this new era. Was a miscalculation because while Andrew was a prominent figure to a lot of young people on the far right, he is not a respectable political figure even in the context of the present US system. I'm not one hundred percent sure why guys like Joe Rogan can get away with having holocaust and iires on their podcast Doje has multiple young men in it who we know were members of a far right extremist groups online that trade child porn and try to harass people into suicide. But there is something about Tate that feels gross even for today's Republican party, and as shocking as it seems, elected Republicans have not given Tate a consistently warm welcome at home. As soon as so many.
Speaker 3: Different right wing influencers were mentioned when we went to the RNC, Tate was not.
Speaker 2: Even wis here, was not hard debate, No, and you get the feeling that maybe he's still I don't know if it'll stay this way, but a bridge too far and for whatever value this has. The second he landed in Florida, Governor Ron De Santis made a state to reporters saying Florida is not a place where you're welcome with that kind of conduct. And what's really shocking was that this was not one hundred percent talk, because as soon as DeSantis made this statement, the Attorney General of Florida announced a criminal probe with the goal of determining whether Florida had any jurisdiction to hold the Tates accountable for their alleged crimes. It is worth noting that at the time this happened, per the AP quote, the Tampa Bay Young Republicans Club formally invited Andrew Tate to speak to their group as free speed absolutists. The Tates haven't been formally convicted of any crimes and are welcome to speak to our group. The post reads, We're old enough to remember when an asterisk convicted felon asterisk won the presidency, and you know so again, I'm not saying he's been rejected by the right. I'm saying that there's a lot quite a few elected leaders on the right who have don't really like this guy and have even been willing to take some action against it, which is maybe surprising, but also maybe just to sign that like, this is not a guy they really want to be associated with, right.
Speaker 4: Yea, it's too extreme for even then.
Speaker 2: Too extreme or they just don't like him personally, right, he's a gross dickhead. Yeah yeah, even Ron DeSantis may have some standards. I guess we found him why.
Speaker 3: I mean, like that's one of his things that like not he does not like what Tate does.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that's what which like you.
Speaker 2: Know, he's a sex trafficker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, bare minimum Ron, But and.
Speaker 2: He brags about being a sex trafficker, which is like that you could be a sex trafficker and in good with elected Republicans, but you have to lie about it. So there is a specific segment of conservative media who have no issues being affiliated with the Tates. Obviously, Aidan Ross was photographed in film partying with him at a club in Miami. When interviewed by a reporter about the probe by the Florida Attorney General, he said, we live in a democratic society where it's innocent until proven guilty, and I think my brother and I are largely misunderstood. Tit and Tristan attended several UFC fights in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Dana White really close to Trump though, because Dana White exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 4: Like the Nelk Boys and all that stuff, Trump was on their podcasts in the election cycle, like there it.
Speaker 2: Is and that's that's that's where we're getting kind of like, I don't know, because Dana White, again, the UFC president and CEO, very close to Trump, was helped introduce Trump at the r n C. Yeah, shook hand with it was it was seen shaking hands with the brothers and hugging them and saying on video, welcome to the States. Boys. There are also some folks who have gone back and forth on the taps. James Kennedy, a star from vander Pump Rules, he was.
Speaker 1: Just arrested for domestic violence.
Speaker 2: So great guy, great guy, saying even that guy. He was seen at a vip P bar during one of these Vegas UFC events hanging out with Andrew and Tristan and posted the photo on his Instagram and the backlash was severe enough that he like deleted it, and Apolo just saying I was unfamiliar with their content and the allegations against them. I only knew them as podcasters who had boasted a viral clip about vander Pump. I have since educated myself and condemned their beliefs.
Speaker 4: Oh god, and you really trying to pull I was unfamiliar.
Speaker 2: With I was, I'm familiar with them. I thought they were podcasters. Yeah, so it's it's they're in this really weird spot where it's like kind of uneven where some people are willing to double down on being like, no, they haven't been convicted. I love them and fuckuld the vander Pump guys like, oh no, I had no idea very peculiar situation. It is a little hard for me to parss out the precise dimensions of what's going on here now. The Taps themselves have filed a defamation lawsuit in Palm Beach Circuit Court back in two thousand and three against the women who accused them of keeping against the woman who accused them of keeping their prisoner and their compound in Romania. This was one of the things that led to, you know, the investigations and everything against them. They've sought a restraining order against her as well. Tate returned to Romania in March, spending he claims, one hundred and eighty five thousand dollars in a private jet for the flight. This was essentially him fulfilling the conditions of his release, which required that he returned when summoned by the court. In a post before his return, Tate said to Twitter, innocent men don't run all caps. They clear their name in court.
Speaker 1: Just imagine what.
Speaker 3: Would happen if he like flew domestic. I just I'm so curious about how oh yeah people noticed him.
Speaker 1: What would happen?
Speaker 2: No, there's no way he's ever going to fly domestic absolutely.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you know whatever, brow like, stop complaining about the money you have to spend, your fucking predator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and hey, if you can't afford a private jet to fly to Romania to.
Speaker 1: Do you really conditions of your really talk to you.
Speaker 3: If you can't afford a private if you can afford to rent a PJ for your well, for all your crime.
Speaker 2: One way to afford that private jet is to save money by buying products and services that support this podcast. You know it was thank you, thank you, thank you. Proud of myself, proud of you, Robert.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're back and we're talking about how the real way to make Andrew Tate style money. It's so funny to me that, like the core of his fortune is all in like promising dumb teenage boys that he knows how to make them rich so they can escape the fucked up economy that we've all been left with, the fucked up planet that's going to make it harder and harder to survive. Like his job is like grifting off the fact that people are desperate because any chance at actually getting ahead in the world has been like strangled in the fucking crib by the people who these the ghouls who run everything. And his job is just grifting off that, that desperate hope and that failure to realize who the actual people with their boots on their neck are, right, he's just kind of dancing around the boot being like, I can help you out from one of that boot. Govnor you know that's my Andrew Tate accent close enough, close enough, right. So, as we stated last time Tate did return in March to Romania, he signed those papers. We'll see how things in Romania go. That said, as that case has, you know, stuttered and started and stopped and started again, he has continued to accumulate criminal charges and investigations at what I can only describe as a Trumpian rate.
Speaker 4: Several days ago, like Pokemon.
Speaker 2: He's collecting them like Pokemon cards. So he flies back in late February to the United States, right re enters the country parties of Florida. Some On April fifth, twenty twenty five, NBC News published an article about several people being sued by the Tates who'd filed in Palm Beach to pause civil defamation cases against them until the United States federal investigation and or prosecution by the DOJ in the Southern District of New York of andrew In Tristan has concluded now that has been seen as evidence by a lot of people that since he's landed, both the Feds and the Southern District, and the Southern District does a lot of this kind of high profile shit. They did. They were responsible for one of the big prosecutions against Trump. They went after Harvey Weinstein, right like, this is what the Southern District does. So it's very, very not surprising that the Southern District is going after them, but there had not been previous confirmation of that or that there is an ongoing federal investigation, which is really interesting to me as we kind of debate to what extent are the Republicans in the tank for this guy. Right, So that does suggest the fact that their lawyer tried this, that there are investigations going on. It is not one hundred percent clear if that is the case, but it really seems likely right now. Okay, so if you're keeping track, Andrew was back in a few weeks in the US for a few weeks, but in that short time he managed to both you know, get to a federal and a Southern district investigation started against him, and he has racked up another serious alley gation of physical and sexual violence. His ex girlfriend, Brianna Stern, accused him of sexual battery in a Los Angeles hotel room within days of his return to the country. The two had met. Yeah this and this is like again right after he gets back to the United States, right like almost like, let me do some abuse right when I get let me go to a fucking LA hotel room and beat up my girlfriend. Yeah, just like allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, the right wing talks all about people coming into this country and harming women, blah blah blah blah blah. Right, it's been for four seconds.
Speaker 2: He's a citizen though, It's fine.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Yeah, I forgot. That makes it okay.
Speaker 2: We're all good, baby, We're.
Speaker 1: All good with domestic domestic violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fuck. Stern and Tate had met in July of twenty twenty four after the brothers invited her to their Romanian compound because, per the AP, they were looking for models to help promote their cryptocurrency Meme Cooi. She said that he convinced her the media portrayals of him were untrue and that he was actually a supporter of women. It seemed like a dream come true, she said in the complaint. And I'm not going to like pile on Stern here, but like, yeah, maybe you don't. We really need to teach more critical thinking in school. I guess I don't know what the solution is here A supporter of women. Yeah, there's like audio of this guy talking about what. Yeah, we'll talk about some of the audio that exists. I know.
Speaker 3: But if you don't want to believe the thing, it's really easy not to.
Speaker 2: That's that is being a person. Yeah. After she returned to the US, Tate's communications became threatening and manipulative, including calling her his property. Stern age he sent yeah what a g He sent messages saying he wanted to beat and impregnate her, telling her you have an attitude because you're not hit enough, he once set wrote. According to the complaint, Tate's lawyer has alleged that the messages were doctored, edited, and falsified. Stern also alleges that when they were both in that hotel together, Andrew beat and choked her during sex and repeatedly promised that if she crossed him he would kill her. At this point, this is just a criminal complaint. It is unclear to me where this is going to end, if there are going to be like charges and stuff like that. I do think that it is worth sharing a statement Stern made after the complaint was made public. I considered many times just silently leaving Andrew and saying nothing, doing nothing because I was scared and because it was honestly hard for me to accept that I was being abused. But I can see that now that approach, that doing so would be the cowardly approach. And that is again one of the reasons why he's gotten away with it, is that he scares people, and they don't want to deal with his incredibly weaponized fan base, and they don't want to deal they're also afraid of him personally, And yeah, it does take a lot of courage, no matter what decisions may have led you there to choose to actually go for boor against this guy. Right, So, way I do applaud her for that is now easy. You're painting it, especially in the current political climate. You know, painting a target on your back takes a lot of courage.
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars, She's going to be just ridiculed online by the worst of the worst.
Speaker 2: And it's and her name, it's with her name attached, right, Like a lot of the accusers, rightfully are are anonymous, and she is not, which makes it a lot harder and makes this a lot braver now right as well. While all this was happening, the AP published another article with a simple title, Andrew Tate lands in Dubai calls UK case politically motivated. He was there to do what rich evilmen do in Dubai, and his arrival there sparked fears among UK politicians that he might remain in the Emirates to avoid justice. Labor MP Emily Darlington wrote to the Home Secretary to beg the government to prevent the Tate brothers from evading trial by fleeing to other countries. Tate responded on Twitter with this, I've made it to Dubai just fine.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 2: He claimed that the Romanian authorities have informed him that the case against him in Romania was started by the UK Foreign Office to get me off the Internet. And we will see where all of that goes. But I kind of wanted to conclude by talking about a little bit aspect of Tate's personality that we didn't get into enough in the previous episodes, but that I think is really important to put together here. Andrew Tait absolutely needs you to believe that he is a dangerous man, right he is in the sense that he hurts a lot of people, and he spreads toxic propaganda, and he has a lot of fame, and fame can make you dangerous to other people, right, so can money. But he also needs you to believe that he is a John Wick kind of warrior in real life, and he simply isn't We discussed in the earlier episodes that his kickboxing career is massively inflated. He was an okay professional, but experts will always tell you he had an eminently forgettable record, right He primarily picked fights that were easy for the purpose of getting a record that looked good on paper. But there is absolutely nothing special about his record as a kickboxer, and even the fact that he has a quote unquote reputation as a professional kickboxer isn't enough for him. And he constantly posts videos of in tweets of himself with we happens his favorite for whatever reason, probably because he's part British, being an incredibly shitty machete one of the worst machetes I've ever seen. Now, look, I'm going to avoid playing too many extended clips of the motherfucker, but I think you need to see this and it'll help get everyone in the proper mood. So here is. Here's a video simply called on YouTube Andrew Taate Machete women self defense.
Speaker 5: It's really not weird.
Speaker 2: I think ahead, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: I've been sitting next Monday. In fact, there's at least one depending on the room, and he won.
Speaker 2: And he's laying in bed waving a machete.
Speaker 6: Any room I'm in in my house, I can. I can produce a weapon.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 6: You need to think long and hard about why yourself, little pussy. So some dude, someone pussy dude once said to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was next to bed. What if you like ups girls?
Speaker 5: She suches you t gets.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 6: There's no female alive, even with a machete, that would stand a chance against the immense power I possess. Have you ever seen a woman try do anything competently? If I picked this off right fucking but on my left hand, I'm still like, jab, I fucking swing low, take a fucking knee out. You're gonna see it coming. What a woman do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He looks like a yeah insect.
Speaker 2: He's he's waving again. He's waving a machete like a guy who's never used one for anything. It looks like a really shitty fuck it is shit machine. I'm gonna talk at linked about how shitty this machete is because I'm a man who likes his machetes. Right. I like large I enjoy using large knights in general, like the aesthetics of them, three in every room, in part because they're not a good weapon. You know what a good weapon is a fucking gun. But they are a really good tool. I used them. I used them just last weekend. I had to process a bunch of firewood when I was at camping. I've used them bushwhacking through thick brush. I've used them to repeatedly sever the heads of mid sized mammals when I'm slaughtering animals or processing roadkill because in Oregon, if you harvest roadkill, you have to turn the head into the state. Right. So I have a lot of experience using a wide variety of different large knives for the things that they are useful for. Right. The point is that I know what makes these tools useful and not, And in my opinion, Andrew is showing off among the shittiest machetes I have ever seen. To describe it for our listeners, right, it has a blade in the front and then a saw on the back, and then also in the middle of the blade, there are a bunch of rectangular cuts in the middle where there's no metal, just squares. I think I've seen this. I've seen several Machete Survival branded machetes like this where it's like it makes it lighter, and it's like, yeah, but it also makes it weaker, makes it a lot easier to break if you're using it for any of the tool purposes you want a machete for stuff gets caught in there. It's not something you want on a good solid tool. The other been thing about this is the fucking saw blade in the back. Let me tell you this right now, folks. There are certain times when combining a number of tools makes sense. A multi tool, right because it's small and it fits in your pocket, and there are a number of things and there's really no other way to have. But you would never choose to use the screwdriver on a multi tool over a full size screwl driver, or the saw blade on a multitool exact over a full size saw blade. But at least you can pop out the saw blade. When I processed a deer last year, I popped at the saw blade on my multi toool to carve the cut through the sternum, right, Like, there's a like a use for that kind of a thing. There is not a use for a saw blade on the back of a machete like this because it has a blade on both ends. What are you going to do to how are you going to get the Are you gonna grip the edge of the front of the machete in order.
Speaker 4: To saw Is that what you're going to do?
Speaker 2: How are you going to hold what is the utility? And a saw blade not a great weapon? Right, And again there's this attitude again very errant, brought to us by a lot of movies that like knives and long knives, that like the way there's like arts to fighting with them, and there are some like martial arts around knife fighting. They are primarily for how they look and showing off. If you look at how ninety nine percent of quote unquote knife fights go, somebody with a blade literally throws their body into the other person and stabs them fifty to one hundred fucking times until they bleed out. That's how people kill each other with fucking knives a lot of the time.
Speaker 5: Right. It is not.
Speaker 2: It is not a an artisan's weapon. It is an and both people usually wind up hideously cut. That is how knives work as weapons. That is why you don't want to rely on a knife as a weapon. They're not a good survival weapon. Right. They're great as tools, but not the one that he has. It's a dog shit tool. It's a tool for a fucking idiot. And the only reason he is posing with this is not because he trusts it to protect himself. Cool to children, right, he went to children, and he has I've seen multiple videos, he claims, I have three in every room. I have seen this exact same machete and several different tape videos. It's always carefully posed, so you know it's there because Andrew desperately needs fourteen year old boys to believe that he's scary. Here's a photo, so he's going to show you. I him sitting up in bed wearing sunglasses for some reason, shitless, an unsheathed machete lying next to him over on the bed, just on the bed.
Speaker 3: And it makes very shitty fucking headboard in a shitty fucking bedding, and his shitty fucking shirt lits his body mary a machette, shitty fucking sunglasses, shitty fucking side table, new shitty fucking curtains.
Speaker 1: And a shitty fucking lighting and a shitty fucking existence. Sorry, yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: His primary audience is children. These are boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would just like he was like a woman with a machete. I could think she couldn't do anything to me, Like I would like to take the chance.
Speaker 2: Man, take the chance, because you know what the thing about a knife is, if you get cut in the wrong place. It doesn't matter how big your muscles are, right, it doesn't exactly that's what that's what weapons do, right, I don't know they're scary. Knives are scary, don't.
Speaker 4: Versus a pissed off woman with a machete, like I would like to see that.
Speaker 2: Well, And just like, it's not the machete that's the most dangerous weapon. It's somebody who has like that fucking three or four inch blade concealed and they're next to you, and you turn your back and grab a drink and she jams you in the kidney eleven times. You know you're done, Like then you're fucking bleeding. Maybe you live, but you don't live. Well. Knives are scary, so again, shit like this, This is to impress little boys in primary school or secondary school whose primary knowledge of knives comes from fucking cartoons and action figures in comic books. Right. What I see here is a guy who bought a machete because he wanted purchased one that he thought was likely is to impress thirteen year old boys, right, But I should note that it's not just little boys that he is trying to impress. There is a secondary concern tied for that in his mind when he does stuff like this, and the secondary concern is much scarier. Will this this weapon? These things? I'm saying this way, I'm posing will this scare the mostly teenaged eighteen to nineteen year old and very young adult girls in their early twenties that I pick up in clubs and then later allegedly coerced into doing on camera sex work. Right. That is the second simultaneous reason that he does this because, as those allegations in the UK show, he needs a lot of what he does is based on them thinking he's dangerous. I'm gonna play you a video here where Tate answers the question. I mean a second video, right, like we just played that first one. This is a video of him giving a speech to some of the war room guys being asked like, yeah, what if a woman catches you cheating?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: And this is fairly famous. You've seen it on a lot of coverage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen it, yes, yeah, yah, yahdeo before. Yeah, let's watch it. Yep, wait, yep, you've seen it before. Trust Yeah, I'm sure I have.
Speaker 4: Why is this tongue out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Stress, stress, unpleasant, away, unpleasant?
Speaker 4: You cut there you're cuting.
Speaker 6: It's bang out the machete, boom in her face, you.
Speaker 2: Rip her up by the neck, the shaw bitch. Yeah, And now I will say I will say this is evidence that he owns a second machete, because that is a different machete and it doesn't have holes in it. So there you go.
Speaker 4: But it also looks like it's from t Mouyah.
Speaker 2: Also, it looks like it's from Timu maybe bud k. Right. Again, the purpose of these weapons, of all of his posing with weapons, of all his threats about his power is to scare very young people or impress very young people, right, because those are the folks who don't have the life experience or the support to recognize or have any sort of like way to feel like they can defend themselves against him. Or you know, they're little boys who think he looks like a comic book character and that's what they want to be, right. Those are the those are his audience.
Speaker 1: His tongue is a discussed I mean, everything about him just gives me.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that's part one of our Andrew Tay updates. I hope you're all having fun that we will be back to talk about his real weapons, the actual thing weapons, the only actual weapons I've seen him wiel competently, which is his his digital platform and his fame, which he is unfortunately quite good at.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, and you have anything you want to plug, uh, listen to sixteenth minute by Jamie Loftus.
Speaker 4: It's a great show. I may or may not work on it, and it's a good time. I do work.
Speaker 1: Editor of that podcast.
Speaker 4: And listen to Hood Politics. Prop is doing great work over there. Yeah, and it's Yeah. So if you want to stay informed and have fun while you're doing it, take a listen to Hood Politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Check out Hood Politics, check out anything else on the internet besides more Andrew take will We'll.
Speaker 3: Be back in the meantime, you know, Touch Grass Touch Grass. Behind the Bastards is production of cool Zone Media. For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Behind the Bastards is now available on YouTube, new episodes every Wednesday and Friday. Subscribe to our channel YouTube dot com slash at Behind the Bastards