Speaker 1: It's another Jebile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Aquarius calling from Extermination. Oh yeah, Hi, where at your house currently to get rid of some pests?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to call and let you know that everything is good to go. We'll be back in about a week or so to deal with the spiders.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you mean to deal with the spiders?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we're an extermination company that likes to do things naturally and not use a bunch of pesticides that can hurt the environment and things like that.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: So you had a lot of fruit flies in your home, yes, correct, And so we've released fourteen dozen spiders in the house and they will take care of the fruit flies for us.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, excuse me, Yes you did what.
Speaker 2: We released fourteen dozen spiders in your home. Those little guys they took to it quick. They've already gotten quite a few fruit flies. But if you unnoticed that, you know, the creepy Crawley's.
Speaker 1: Oh well, fourteen dozen spiders, yes, yeah, in my house? Yes? Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: No? Again, we're national extermination company, So we release the spiders to take care of the fruit flies.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to use like oranges or something, not fourteen dozen spiders. Are you kidding? I can't. I can't even go in my house.
Speaker 2: Yes you can. These spiders are not harmful to humans most of the time.
Speaker 1: Most of the time. Did are you kidding? No? You guys need to get back in there and get the spiders. How are you even supposed to get the spiders out?
Speaker 2: We will come back in a week and we will take care of the spiders. It to take them about a week to get all the fruit flies, and then we'll let the squirrels out.
Speaker 1: True the squirrel If fruit flies don't even live a week, what are you talking about? I'm gonna have to call another exterminator to get the spiders.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, please, don't do that. Are you guys to get hurt?
Speaker 1: Hurt? I'm gonna kill every single one of them. I'm gonna kill you if you show up to my house again. I can't believe this.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to release the squirrels now then? Because they do have them in the truck. Okay, we'll go ahead and do that. Don't get Johnny, go ahead and release the girls anywhere. Yes, he said, don't release the squirrels.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Don't release the squirrel Johnny has just opened a box of squirrels and they will be in your house for about a week and a half to get rid of the spiders.
Speaker 1: What the are you kidding me? First you let spiders in my house. Now you're letting squirrels in my house. Boy, I'm living up June.
Speaker 2: To the start. The squirrels will take care of the spiders, and spiders will take care of the fruit flies.
Speaker 1: No, nobody's gonna take care. I'm gonna take care of you if you get it. Don't get all that out of my house. Right now, I'm calling the I can't believe there better not be a single spider or squirrel in my house when I get home.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, if we don't have any bats on us, we can come back with the bats this afternoon.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she booked a natural extern. I told her, you guys are a bunch of idiots. I told her there's no way that's is gonna work. Oh my god, this is so dumb. I'm at work right now. I can't I can't deal with this. But if there is a single spider or squirrel or bat anywhere near my house, when I get home, I'm coming down to your office and I'm gonna put I don't know, I'm gonna find raccoons and release them into your fun.
Speaker 2: We love raccoons around here. It's a little bandits. Little bandits. Would you like to set gaze and raccoons as well?
Speaker 1: You've got to be the dumbest person I've ever talked to. I can't believe you guys doing it are in business? Wasn't?
Speaker 2: Then I'll just tell you that this is a prank phone called inn Wait what this is? Actually double from the Jebel Stow doing a phone brank on you and your wife. I set you up. It's joke.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She said that you've been giving her crap for hiring a natural extermination company and wanted to mess with.
Speaker 1: Man. So you're saying there's no spiders in my house? What you're saying? Nope? Oh my god. I'm at work right now. People are looking at me. I wonder what the hell is going on? Wake up every morning with jubile phone. Franks