Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pod with Teddy mellon Camp and Tambora Judge.
Speaker 1: Hello, they're hi, tam.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I almost wore your same cupa salty hat today, But I know.
Speaker 1: Where we got that. We got that from our favorite boutique in San Clemente.
Speaker 2: Our fave. It's called Swirl you guys. They also have an online store. This isn't even an ad. It's just to have the cutest, most comfy stuff.
Speaker 1: I think all the girls in most see go there, all of them are the ones that live in South Orange County.
Speaker 2: And what is south? What is North Orange County?
Speaker 1: I think like more towards like Anahei and Bria, those are like North Orange County. But we're like way south, you know. Okay, Newport's even you know, farther away from us, like thirty minutes, but we're like, it's basically it's me, Gina and Emily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I over here, Yeah, that's what I and Jen. Jen lives over here too.
Speaker 2: Jen lives over there too. Oh, yeah, all right. Well, we are recapping episodes eight and nine of Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. It starts out where Taylor presents an award at the CMAS. Taylor posts about her experience and no mom talk, no one in mom talk comments Okay, this I found very bizarre, this entire exchange in what way because I sat there like, honestly team Taylor, like I'm going, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, she just took it too far. I think, you know, Like I mean, I I hate to tell you, Demi, but Taylor might be the fan favorite, less the CMA's favorite because she was invited to present and you were not. But the girls not commenting on Taylor's post kind of says it all.
Speaker 2: I think there was, But does it say it all if they got a text message, if they were texting her, Like, I gotta be really honest with you. I believed, like I understand Taylor being upset until the girls half of the girls were like, well we message you, we were texting you all.
Speaker 1: That's where she lost me. Just seeing the scene, I'm like, oh my god, they're so jealous they wouldn't comment. And then when as it goes on, we find out that the girls are texting her privately and showing, you know, showing their support, and does she kind of asshole to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, I mean it also shows that these are like definitely real world problems, like who's the most jealous because they're getting something exciting that's going to promote their show.
Speaker 1: But I could see that making some girl, especially at that age, you know.
Speaker 2: True, Well, I only been.
Speaker 1: On this is only their second season, and now she's out there, you know, presenting at the CMA. That's a big deal deal. And she was very humble.
Speaker 2: About it until she got pissed, until she wasn't. But I have a question for you, would you note would you care more? Let's say something good happened to you. Would you care more if I sent you a text message and said like, oh my gosh, you crushed it today, Or if I commented on your Instagram because I don't notice when you comment on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I am here to tell you that I need the social media support, I need the love. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think that if you say something to somebody directly, it's a bigger impact than you know, saying it on social media, especially if it's a close friend. Like if it's my close friend, of course I'm going to post for them on social media. But I'm also before I do that, I'm going to reach out and say happy birthday, you know, and.
Speaker 2: All those things. But some people, do you think she wanted to repost or she just wanted to comment, because to me, she said she just wanted to comment. I have I don't care. Well, it is all about it is kind of somebody wants to repost, like my picture doing something and saying, oh my gosh, this is amazing. I would probably notice that, but somebody comment I think Kattie wouldn't notice.
Speaker 1: I think the bottom line is how often do these girls comment? Are they on social media all the time, which I think they are. They're probably commenting on every other picture that she posts immediately, So I would be like, that's a little sus like, why are you not commenting when I'm doing something so amazing? Are you jealous?
Speaker 2: Hey? Jealousy, hey jealousy? Who sings that song? Do you remember it from like the nineties?
Speaker 1: I may asking me, I can't even I can't. I don't know who sings anything. Well.
Speaker 2: Either way, then Mikayla and Macy go over to Demi's house. Macey wonders why Taylor wouldn't just text them. Demi thinks Taylor is a liability to Mom Talk. The Mom Talk girls are getting attacked on social media because of what Taylor said. So Taylor essentially went public about nobody writing anything on her thing and made it seem like none of the girls supported her, which I think some of the girls were legitimately upset because it made Mom Talk look fake. I think Demi was legitimately upset because she wasn't asked.
Speaker 1: Demi is so jealous of Taylor at this point, at least that's she's making herself look like that. You know, I threw around after watching the entire season. Is it editing or is this woman just insanely negative and jealous? Have not? I mean, especially of Taylor, But I think when it comes down to it, everybody in the cast's.
Speaker 2: She's been terrible to everyone. I mean, I get the book, but I don't understand how this makes her a liability.
Speaker 1: She's like a mom Talk like come on to me, but it's not that deep. But what is it about Utah, Salt Lake City and then now Warm and Wives? They literally film a scene in their car going through a drive through.
Speaker 2: Because that's what they everybody eats around there, Like we don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even don't eat over here.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but we also don't. I don't have a ton of drive throughs near my house.
Speaker 1: I mean I do.
Speaker 2: I don't have an in and out that's like ten minutes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like in and out, and that's probably the only fast food drive through I would go through. But I mean, I'll go through a Starbucks once in a while. But I gotta believe, like Swig or whatever they're paying for, they're paying big advertiser dollars, just like, yeah, that's why they're doing a whole scene of them driving through. It's like product placement, just like when they did with Windy's on Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: And what I want to know, huh, Because I know that this show is number what number one on Honlulu? I want to know what those numbers are based on, like going number one on Peacock.
Speaker 1: Well, it's yeah, I would too. I I don't know anything about Hulu, but I also know that they very seldom release streaming numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I have really come to the terms that I don't like when people drop an entire season, like I don't either our other new favorite show A Bad Sisters or The Better Sister or The Worst Sister or whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I stayed up late last night.
Speaker 2: Watching Do not tell me because I'm behind.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you, but it is so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen to this, and yes, season two.
Speaker 1: It was somebody I suspected from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: I will cut you if you say I'm not going to tell you, I'm not going to say. Honestly, I will never comment on another.
Speaker 1: There's so many twists and turns it's not even funny.
Speaker 2: But okay, so I just read this. The season two from of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives hit five million views in its first five days of streaming on Hulu. That's a lot. That's a lot you have today.
Speaker 1: But it's also the entire season, so some people might people just sit and watch, like the entire season on one shot. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, the entire season hit five million views or of one episode? By one episode, I.
Speaker 1: Don't, I don't know, hit five million views in its first five days, So five days, so there's just not out there there. Yeah, they've been bench watching it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Atlanta season sixteen premiere aired on March ninth and brought in a total two point five million, But that's one.
Speaker 1: Episode point so yeah, so there you go. There's your answer. Yep, not as many as Bravo or Peacock.
Speaker 2: Correct as well. We're just guessing. We don't know. We're still fine with the job. Hulu if you want us, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Hulu, if you want to hire, if.
Speaker 2: You can, we'll do our st hit five million will cause some kind of problems anyways. Then Mikayla and Macy pick up Taylor to talk about the social media situation. Mikayla brings up the questions of what's more important social media support or private support. We already talked about this. Then Macey and her husband Jacob arrive in San Diego to do frozen embryo transfer. As we watched the rest of the season, this entire portion made me emotional because.
Speaker 1: I did IVF right and I don't know anything about IVF.
Speaker 2: But after.
Speaker 1: After that, how long does it take for the IVF transfer to know if it worked or not?
Speaker 2: Same is like if you were to have sex, Oh, really yes, because if they're putting it in you, it's the same as like if you were having penetration.
Speaker 1: And but it depends on the timing, right, Like I mean they.
Speaker 2: Have to time it the same way if you're ovulating or if you're not that. Yeah, so it's the same thing. So I think you find out you're pregnant like twelve days after you're pregnant if you take like a blood test. But I could be wrong, but I from my memory, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like she's like, it's been nine days, let's take the test.
Speaker 2: So maybe it was nine days. I mean, I can't remember a weekend for mine, so that's why I remembered it being more. Then, Layla and Taylor are in New York City doing a brand deal.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Was that a very small plane to fly New.
Speaker 2: York in Let me tell you an answer. I don't care what size private plane it is. I'm happy to take it for a brand deal, and no one's offered it that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what that actual hell they are? They are taking private planes to do brand deals. It's insanity.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they tell us what? And also who? You didn't tell us who the brand was? So does that mean that.
Speaker 1: That brand is not getting any attention on this Hulu?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't know what they were doing. I also, they weren't even glam for most of it. I was confused. And then where did all their makeup go on the plane ride home?
Speaker 1: Well, they're young, they just take it off.
Speaker 2: They take it off, and then they're going to redo it for the event when they get there. I know, I know. But Layla has strong opinions during this and reads a bunch of text messages.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Do you think that that was a dick move on her part to do that? Well?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a dick move once we found out that she wasn't going to actually have her back. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like when you do something like that, like you're really like she's friends with the other girls. That's what's crazy to me, and she's involved in that. Is she trying to protect her ass or is she one of those girls Layla that she's really good friends with, a friend she's with.
Speaker 2: I think she's big balls.
Speaker 1: Well, she had big balls to show Taylor those because there was.
Speaker 2: No one that was going to be mad at her in that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she had to know that it's going to come up.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she you know how some people get real pumped up to stir the shit and then once they stir it, then they're like, oh fuck and they run away.
Speaker 1: She was like deer in the headlights, Like later on I'm like, oh shit, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: So Demi responded to Taylor's apology saying she doesn't accept her apology and goes on about why she doesn't, and then Demi texted Layla asking her how much she was making on the brand photoshoot. Layla then tells Taylor she will stand up for her at the Saint and the Center's party, which we know does not happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Demi is that jealous friend that wants to know how much everybody's getting paid.
Speaker 2: But if you and I got this same deal, sometimes I think, yes, I'm not standing up for Demi in this point, Like I think she asked out of jealousy ways because she wasn't asked. But if we both got somebody, so let's say Canada dry yeah not through the pod reached out and asked gave us both an offer. I would say to you, hey, Tam, how much you're making for this, so I can't, but I wouldn't never.
Speaker 1: But they're not doing the same deal. That's the thing. It's like, it's like if somebody gets asked to do something for Bravo, it's like, how much did you get paid?
Speaker 2: You know? I know, it's only if you're doing the same deal around the same time, and then it's like, am I getting dicked and you're not.
Speaker 1: And it's also the way she worded it too, like she actually I don't know. I just thought it was just like.
Speaker 2: The entire thing. This is not a good no matter what, this is not a good season for dem No, it's not no longer fan favorite.
Speaker 1: But was she actually a fan favorite last year? Because she thinks I.
Speaker 2: Think she was the fan I don't. I think Taylor has always been the fan favorite. But I think everyone loved her. She was like the breakout really yeah. Then we find out Macy's pregnant. She takes her pregnancy test on camera. Then Whitney and Demi run into show.
Speaker 1: A question really quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he takes that.
Speaker 1: They look, they read it, whatever they did in the kitchen, and then is a pan out. There's a life size picture of Jesus walking on water in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Is that what that was? I didn't notice it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if it was Jesus or if it was like Kristen's boyfriend Luke from the Valley. I'm like that not even Luke.
Speaker 2: You have to say, uh, the guy that wore the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, Aaron, Aaron, but he had like the scruff and the I'm and he's I mean, it was like life size in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: How did I not notice? So? I don't know. I think it might be because I watched this a long time ago. Oh maybe, but then you know, they then we're up back at jay Z Styles hair salon, and.
Speaker 1: I like that name, jay z Styles, jay Zy Styles.
Speaker 2: I want to go. As soon as I have enough hair to attach some extensions to. I want to go to Jesse.
Speaker 1: I think I had her extensions in my hair when I filmed all season. Really yes, because I went to somebody new I had my hair done, Jill. She's amazing down in San Clemente, and she put I was. I went to her for the first time during the season and she put in her hair extensions and I'm like, oh, what brand is it? And She's like Oh, it's a girl from TikTok that we order from. It has to be right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, let's just assume and give her her props, yeah, or as Cynthia always says, give her her flowers hours. Why that always sticks out in my head. But they bond overall feeling the same way. And then then we're on the flight back. Layla is trying to be the producer's pet, as we know, but she's trying to potstr but it's, you know whatever. Then we get to the Saint Center's party, Taylor comes in. Taylor is not gonna take this laying down because she's wearing the biggest freaking wings I've ever.
Speaker 1: Well, she brings the coat of her backup and six foot angel wings and she's like, no one's gonna fuck with me, and you know what, and she dressed like an angel, which is smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was smart. I hate to give you a compliment, but there are parts of her that remind me of you. It's funny you.
Speaker 1: Say that, because I think the same thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm watching her and she says certain things and I'm like, is this fucking mini Tana Judge. She could be my baby tam or Judge. This is the Tamara Judge's daughter that we've instead of being been affles relative like.
Speaker 1: Lost daughter. Yeah, that's her and her facial expressions too, like in her.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck, but I do give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Is also my favorite back and she'll let people push her so far and it's like, no, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Then the you know, they go into the back room to talk at the party, everybody looks pretty good. Jesse, Demi, and Taylor start going at each other quite immediately. Layelah doesn't say a single word Miranda.
Speaker 1: She just sat there. I'm like, say something, say something. She was like deer in the headlights.
Speaker 2: But why in the world would Miranda Miranda Miranda?
Speaker 1: You know what I have to say about Randa, I feel like she kind of dies off the last part of the season.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're going to see Miranda again. I think she's really cute, I think, I mean, I think she's beautiful, but I don't think we're going to see her season three.
Speaker 1: As my guess, well, I think they voted her not to be in the mom talk at the end, right, I mean, did they really get to vote. I don't know, we need to talk about that because I'm so so I have been confused about this forever. But we'll get there and we'll get out of myself.
Speaker 2: But then, you know, of course, Demi takes it too far. She starts bashing Taylor's relationship with Dakota, which is what it is, but then she brings her parenting into it and brings in ever.
Speaker 1: But when she did that, I'm like, that's almost like you're disgusting. You're discussing your bitch and Demi is playing checkers. Why Taylor is definitely playing chess, because Taylor's just.
Speaker 2: Like, go ahead, keep talking, and then you know what, Taylor late, I'm not going on the cast trip, which made the cast trip a fucking snooze fest, which is why Demi had to break down to a ten. Well, but that was a stupid, fucking game. But we'll get there.
Speaker 1: It was, But how many times do we have to hear them say, mom talk is about supporting women, and I don't feel like we're supporting I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, it's like housewives are like, I hate the drama.
Speaker 1: I hate I hope there's no drama on this trip. Let's make it fun.
Speaker 2: Let's let's do a healing trip. Healing healing, Oh my god, it's not gonna happen. So episode nine, Episode nine, Macy goes over to Jesse's house and talks about their upcoming trip trip to New Orleans, where they debate if it's New Orleans or New Orleans, what do.
Speaker 1: You well, it's New Orleans, I believe. And I'll have to tell you this is my life all season long, because, uh, you know, obviously everybody knows we went there, and I had to struggle New Orleans, New Orleans, New Orleans, Nola, Nola.
Speaker 2: Know what, I can assume you didn't have a meal the way that the Mormon Secret Lives of Mormon wives.
Speaker 1: You're right about that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you got a delicious.
Speaker 1: No, I know, homemade meals. But we did get some good meals. But I I feel like I've seen the New Orleans airport too many times in the past four months, between me and you and me and the cast, and now this, I'm like, when I saw that they went, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh that was New Orleans. Was the last place I went before I was tumor Teddy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well, what a making of medical conditions and whatnot. These viewers clocking thyroid problems better than actual healthcare providers.
Speaker 1: You know that this isn't the first time of viewer has done that, So what is another time? There was Terrek from that flipping show el Most I don't know how to spread he ended up with thyroid cancer. Then Denise Richards, somebody on on Viewer Nurse Something detected that, and then the host of Inside Edition are think Deborah, she also had thyroid cancer, and it was all like a fan saying, hey, you should go have that checked out. I didn't notice anything, you know. I mean, you have to really be trained, I guess because I didn't notice anything on her neck.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes I think it's incredible like in this instance. But sometimes I mean I've gotten so many messages of people that have said things to me that don't actually know when it comes to doctor stuff, and it sends me over the edge. But this is where it's pretty incredible how observant somebody is and how they could change a life and potentially save a life by letting them know that. Guys. But if you're listening, guys, if you don't actually know, or if you're not trained in this in some way, it's probably not the best to be giving out your medical opinions because it could just cause paranoia. Guess what. They arrive in New Orleans and there's another party bus.
Speaker 1: Another party bus.
Speaker 2: Here they go. Layla says she feels bad for not standing up for Taylor at the Saints and Center's party. Well, there's not even the coming.
Speaker 1: You should look what you've done. I mean you when it happened, you were chicken shit and you wouldn't say a word after you told Taylor you gave her her you know your word that you would. And now guess what, Taylor's not on the trip, probably afraid she's afraid to go that she might hurt DEMI.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's afraid. I think she's seriously. I think that was her way of saying, Bam, bitches, I'm the main girl, and you try to make a show without me. And then they realized they all had to do some work, and they were like, well, this sucks because then we've got dirty to me who's just done herself in like her projection. When even it comes like we haven't seen gin in weeks, I feel like and how eating dinner they get a video from Jin Jin, tells them that she just came out of therapy and that she's struggling, going into a dark place. She shares that she's been hurting and apologies for hurting any of them. She says she needs to stay home and take care of herself, and Demi says she doesn't want to tell Jen anything anymore. The girls think to me as being a little harsh considering what she's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so all the girls were like so sympathetic and totally understood. Of course, Demi did not disappoint. She's consistent. She sucks the energy out of every scene in the last three episodes. Her negativity like why can't you just say, oh, I feel sorry for her, I hope she's getting the help she needs or whatever. But again she's like, eh, just nasty towards her.
Speaker 2: Especially when we know what's coming with all the whole pregnancy stuff and how upset she got. She knows that Jen is struggling, I know, with just getting pregnant. She knows this information and she's still being an ass.
Speaker 1: Well, did you notice Mikayla basically admitted that producers were expecting to blow up because she's like, oh wow, now that Taylor isn't here, who's going to.
Speaker 2: Get into it? Who? My favorite is?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Mikayla.
Speaker 1: I like Mikayla.
Speaker 2: I like too, I like Jesse, I like Mikayla, and I like Macy. So pretty much, I'm the general. And guess what. I like Whitney. I told you you were gonna like Whitney. I like Whitney. But she needs to do more now that she's gotten her vote back into mom talk. I need more.
Speaker 1: I need her to step up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: She does a lot on social media. She was I do and I fell and I looked at her tiktoks. I think her tiktoks are.
Speaker 2: Amazing because I think she's a good dancer.
Speaker 1: She's a really good dancer. And it's funny because they talk about this is mom talks about supporting each other or supporting moms or women or whatever, but their tiktoks or bashing. They're in the vigil. Tiktoks are usually bashing.
Speaker 2: So that's the whole point. That's what they're all fighting about. Because that's originally not how it started. Well that's how it's going well because then it became a television show about drama. Then the girls go to a burlesque show in New Orleans. I also want to add in that it's fine for vagina joints in the LDS community, just not coffee.
Speaker 1: Or alcohol. Ketymine and Thhc's totally.
Speaker 2: Fine, totally fine. Well, then Taylor goes over to her parents' house to talk about her talk with her mom and sister. Taylor explains that Demi brought up a saint at Sinners was a bad point in her life and it hurt her, and Taylor's mom reminds her that she started mom talk. I wish all the girls had heard this kind of discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Taylor seemed very humble, even when her mom said that like you started it, you're the whatever, and she's like, you know, don't say that. But she's very very humble, and I love that about her.
Speaker 2: I think she just I think Taylor needs a good friend.
Speaker 1: Well, the other girls are basically ariston. When I say other girls, Demi's basically saying she doesn't know how to be a friend.
Speaker 2: I think she does. But she also has three little kids.
Speaker 1: But I think she's like a lot like me, Like I'll have a couple of really good friends, but in a like a big group setting, Like I don't push myself to get super close to people.
Speaker 2: But they haven't really shown many one on one scenes with They always show it with her family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. They show her family more than anything. Is it because her mom wants to be a housewife?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. She makes good TV at this point, then Mom Talk arrives back at the New Orleans house and catches up on the couch. Layla asked me if she can ever see herself being friends of Taylor again. She says no, and then Layla has another brilliant idea.
Speaker 1: Do you think Demi's that girl that tries to turn everybody against.
Speaker 2: The girl that she hates at the moment, Yes, she's done it multiple times. I think we're on the fourth person.
Speaker 1: It's like exhausting, Like I you know, I would never tell you who to be friends with, and I would never listen right right, And just because like you can't you don't do that to somebody. It's not my choice, your choice to be like, Okay, since you don't like her, I'm not going to be friends with her.
Speaker 2: And and truthfully, to me, you have this big of a problem leave.
Speaker 1: But I think a narcissist does that.
Speaker 2: Allegedly narcissists. It's interesting that you would say that word, because that's what Mean keeps calling Taylor.
Speaker 1: It takes one to know one. I don't think that the Taylor's a narciss at all. She's narciss has an inflated opinion on themselves and think like they're so much better than everybody. Taylor has the opposite.
Speaker 2: I think she's an introvert.
Speaker 1: She needs self esteem, she needs she doesn't feel good about herself. I feel like she's still blaming herself for the whole swinging scandal, and she it still bothers her that she did that, and I don't know that would not be like that now in the show, that's how they should be kissing her ass.
Speaker 2: Granted, they may have had a lot of TikTok followers before, but that's what got the show started. It's not that they were all good dancers on the Tiktoks.
Speaker 1: Now, who do you think had the idea to play pregnancy Roulette? Because I got to believe the producers knew two of the girls were pregnant.
Speaker 2: I got to believe that if that was Layla's idea, I'll run myself over with my car because I.
Speaker 1: Do know not her idea. I think it was Producers because had they not known two girls were pregnant, they would have never played this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is another instance of Leila.
Speaker 1: They they could have gotten better tests other than Walgreen pregnant.
Speaker 2: Because they didn't, well, they didn't want. They must have tried to make a deal with what's the pregnancy test we all take? Could you imagine if they did this on Housewives when everybody's already in menopause.
Speaker 1: Clear blue. It's not a clear blue, so obviously like if we all did these tests, we'd all, oh, it's a real shock or noegnant. No, it's like, do they have menopause tests? Like on the sticks you see who's in menopause.
Speaker 2: Let's see who still gets a period at way? I still haven't gotten one since I went into the hospital.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably all the medication and stuff it.
Speaker 2: Makes your period stop. Well, or maybe I've hit that.
Speaker 1: Maybe is there any kind of like hormone blockers or anything you're on?
Speaker 2: No, I think something like hot just seizure Medican medication. No, nothing, I'm not on estrogen. I'm not on any hormones, but maybe that's why. Maybe because I'm not I know for sure I am not pregnant, so everyone doesn't need to go there.
Speaker 1: And immune a therapy because I've heard like immun like a chemotherapy, immune therapy, all these things. Can they put you into menopause?
Speaker 2: That's why I don't know. I'm going to ask today.
Speaker 1: I know that chemo can. I've heard somebody talk about it before. I don't know. I mean, I'm just repeating what I've heard, but that that could be it.
Speaker 2: That's it's just weird because how many I mean, we're almost at six months.
Speaker 1: No, we're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when did we When did I go in oh for February?
Speaker 1: February I already.
Speaker 2: Wash. I on my period when we were in New Orleans. No, no, I was not well. Then Leila continues this on and then it honestly, I'm gonna I know we're going to be skipping around, but this is where shit hits the fan.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so Demmi gets all emotional, she starts freaking out. I mean, I know it's got to be upsetting, but how did she know that maybe one of those pregnancy tests were not hers if she's currently trying to.
Speaker 2: I think she went and took another one. I think that's why she went in the bathroom. I think that's what they were implying.
Speaker 1: I mean, we obviously knew who was pregnant, because we met with the girls and we interviewed them, and they were pregnant when we interviewed them.
Speaker 2: But I still don't you worry. I still wasn't smart enough to figure out that Mikhael was the other one. That was me too.
Speaker 1: I mean at first, I'm like, wait, who's the other one? And then they stopped the game and they all go different directions, and Demmy goes off crying, and I'm like, wait, we need to find out who it is. And of course we did when mikaelin may seem meat and they dressed like we knew Dynasty wives. You see there, Why did they have their they still had the.
Speaker 2: Stickers on there. They must have been doing a TikTok.
Speaker 1: They had to have been, because I mean, I know, like I've often seen, are those in style, those dummo pants, Well, they are like a certain type of cameo pants. They're camo pants hunting in Yeah, I don't pattern on him. It's like hunting ones.
Speaker 2: But they also had the thing, Yeah, I don't know. Oh my gosh, I have armpit sweat. Things are really going well right now, minopause hot, but it's it's it's going not well. And it's also not going well because Taylor makes a decision to end things with Dakota for good, which I think now we know that isn't actually accurate.
Speaker 1: But she's kind of confusing because I.
Speaker 2: Know you like Dakota. I do like Dakota.
Speaker 1: I do like Dakota, but we don't really see a lot of interaction and fighting this season with them. There's not a lot like obviously she was arrested last year, and now Taylor's family likes Dakota, and I'm like, so I'm I'm like, I don't, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Think Dakota, especially after some of the clips see I'm gonna believe whatever Macy says. That's the level I'm at right now. And I saw Macy fighting with Dakota on his Vile Files interview because he made some stuff up, and I'm going to believe her. I believe Macy. I don't like Dakota, and I'm standing by that. Okay, even though he's fooling us on the show because I'm liking him on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he comes across pretty sincere and good with his son, and I don't know, I mean whatever.
Speaker 2: A lot of people can come off good. I mean, you and I can pretend to be likable for about twenty minutes, I know.
Speaker 1: And it's always the one that acts on reality shows that everyone's like, oh, they're so sweet, Oh do this, and you're like, if you only knew, if you knew when they go sightseeing in New Orleans, I knew exactly where they were going. Cafe Dumont.
Speaker 2: That's what we waited in the line for no reason.
Speaker 1: Oh Bert, Yes, but listen, do you know that Bronwyn just sent me a picture of the three of us there. I'll have to send it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, send that to me.
Speaker 1: And what are those little things that been been?
Speaker 2: The beignettes? Vignettes I think that's what they're called. But those were so good. I mean, I feel bad that I felt so terrible on that trip. I was so sick, clearly because I had those giant tumors and had no idea, because that would have been a really fun trip had I not felt like somebody was poking my head with a million knives. All right, I guess we got to stay. We got to stay on topic. But that was we do need to go back, but they're sight seeing. Jesse explains how hurt she is that Demi would be sending people elsewhere and Jesse and to me talk while they're at the market. I don't believe one thing Demi says at this point.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that conversation that the in the Mormon religion, they believe that you're sealed to your very first husband and then in the afterlife that's who you're going to be with. I'm like, if so, if I was Mormon, I'd be my afterlife would be with Ryan's dad, Darren him att.
Speaker 2: I guess we're sealed together for the eternity. I realized, like, wow, what I haven't even spoke. Could you imagine if that was the case? And I mean, how many years has it been since you've even spoken to Ryan's dad?
Speaker 1: I saw him at Ava's ninth birthday, But prior to that, it's usually like if Ava has you know, has a birthday party and he's there.
Speaker 2: You had you had a kid with him, but like Matt for example, like I have not one bad thing to say about him, but I probably haven't spoken to him in fifteen years. But then I'm going to just meet him in the afterlife and.
Speaker 1: Tie together and say, here we are. It's you and me, baby, remember when we were twenty to give you.
Speaker 2: My gosh. I couldn't believe it. But then mom talk goes to the vampire apothecary for dinner. I'm glad we didn't go there. Jesse thinks that drinking blood is most likely against the words of Mormon wisdom.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it wasn't blood, sweetie, But I love they're all dressed like witches. We were all hour.
Speaker 2: Chokers, but they all get virgin blood bags.
Speaker 1: I know an ivy bag that was an ivy bag. I'm like, that's kind of a cute idea. I mean, I don't know where you buy ivy bags at.
Speaker 2: And where you get vart ones right, like what's in there? But Demi decides at this point she's going to tell the group if Taylor's and that she is out. This shocks the group and they think it's unfair for her to say that. Do you want to know whoever comes out well with an ultimatum, no one, no one, no one person.
Speaker 1: Yeh ever does well, but thank you Jesse. Like she's the one that's like, stop holding a fucking grudge. He's not holding a grudge, Like move on? Why can't you move on? You know what, Demi, at this point, you're the one that sounds like a psychotic child. I not Taylor.
Speaker 2: You, I agree, And then you.
Speaker 1: Also what I also noticed and you probably did too. When Demi mentioned that it's not the Taylor Show, it showed me. It spoke like, so I can't even talk. It showed me her jealousy towards Taylor. She showed her cards. She thinks, oh my god, this is the Taylor show. That those are her words. I've never heard Taylor be like, this is my show, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Taylor know, like when you have confident like granted, I know that Taylor is struggling with some you know, personal related things, but I think Taylor is very confident in her place in the show, and Demi is not, and she should not be because it's not looking good for her.
Speaker 1: It's not looking good for her at all, and it gets.
Speaker 2: Even worse in the final episode. But we have to close out because that's the end of this episode and we will be back to talk about episode ten.