Speaker 1: I just like the when people on the internet do like the dumbest ship and they act like they found Saddam Hussein. Ladies and gentlemen, we got him. There's a meme that Arsenal fans use whenever we sign a new player, and it's that me. It's announced, Ladies and gentlemen, we got.
Speaker 2: Him, Ladies and gentlemen, we got him right now, glow sticks.
Speaker 3: That is so funny.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, we got it, We got him, we got him.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is like when, like when you make it official with the dude, do.
Speaker 2: You call your girls gentlemen?
Speaker 1: We got we got him.
Speaker 2: She's sitting right there like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like too late.
Speaker 2: You're fucked.
Speaker 1: Sorry, find a new angle.
Speaker 2: Find a new angle, find a new angle. You're fucked, bro, You're fucked.
Speaker 3: Bro. We're loving each other for life.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're mine.
Speaker 2: We're married.
Speaker 3: Now, we're married. Now. I have this joke where I'm like, you can just start calling your boyfriend your husband. There's nothing he's allowed to do about.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, dude.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: All those publishers who turned down Harry Potter all those years ago and used to be the laughing stock of the industry must be taking a little victory lap. Now, be like, hey, like.
Speaker 1: Sord but I missed out on seven billion dollars.
Speaker 3: What if they're like really sad because they were like transphobic?
Speaker 1: Fuck easier, come back my gall Jamaican.
Speaker 2: It's weird for them.
Speaker 1: We should have signed her.
Speaker 2: Sign.
Speaker 1: She went all she.
Speaker 2: Went to all the Jamaican publishing presses.
Speaker 3: First, She's like, it's an image in the Jamaican parade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: What if there's a version of Harry Potter that's written in that lingo?
Speaker 1: Oh patwa yeah yeah, I'm sure there has to be a Patchwa Harry Potter?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Harry patore wyoah Harry patois fuck. I feel like there's a way to make that work. I think pat okay, I.
Speaker 3: Cancel the pod. We're just gonna work on this for the next hour, and.
Speaker 1: The Sorcerer's Stone who lived mister and Missus Dursley will leave a number four private drive.
Speaker 3: So then parod for them perfectly normal.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, that's the Sorcerer's stone read in PA.
Speaker 3: Can you do Lord of the Rings please?
Speaker 1: You need you need pat Lord of the Rings I need it.
Speaker 2: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, ninety five, Episode three of Dirty's I Guys. It's a production by Heart Radio as a podcast where we take a deep dive into American share consciousness. And it's Wednesday, July second, twenty twenty five. What that wy season?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Hey, it's a National Wildland Firefighter Day. Wow appropriate after that like fucking sniper shot those firefighters in Idaho. Shit, yeah, really fucked up. And as somebody who has fallen victim to a wildfire shout out to firefighters, you almost say Eric Adams there.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know somebody who's also been affected by wow fire.
Speaker 2: That's a great thing about LA.
Speaker 3: Fires are the New York of the wild.
Speaker 4: Exactly, the greatest city in America. You could have a wildfire ice impersonators kidnap you. It's an It's also National NIZ Day, which I think is something with a niece in it, which I fucking hate that flavor.
Speaker 1: Like Ane, Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. I didn't even I thought it was anis ands asult.
Speaker 3: You're like, I get why people eat ass.
Speaker 2: It's delicious, It's delicious, flavor.
Speaker 3: Appropriate flavor Twizzlers.
Speaker 2: I feel like is more appropriate to how it tastes than a nie.
Speaker 1: I feel like I also hear that like in chef shows where chefs goes and a bit of star a.
Speaker 2: Niseh and yeah they would say that, yeah, fucking chefs, you know. Anyways, no chef is what I say to Annis. My name is Jack O'Brien aka Blinded by the Spy Act. Just lack of douche, another asshole from the right. That one courtesy of Cosmic mend on the discord, shout out to you. That might be the first from Cosmic monod that I've sung, or my brain just might be melting and I might have recorded way too many podcasts. But anyways, nice classic AKA I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 1: Miles Gray aka the Lord of linkorshim and also guys, just look up Patchua Harry Potter. Yeah, we were having some time with that narrated in Patua.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually I've already recorded an episode of the show. It's just none of it is usable.
Speaker 1: But no, none of it is usable. So we did that thing where we got to the end We're like, we're gonna have to re record this.
Speaker 2: Take it from the top, yep, all right, yeah, we thought we had finished the episode, and superroducer Victor China and said, so take it from the top, Jack, you want to count us in here?
Speaker 1: Major L. He just posts l's in the chat and really, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: That's like a chat with my family.
Speaker 2: So that was that was cute. Do you wanna Are we gonna actually try one? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's try it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm ready, all right, hello, now we can we can keep going? Oh okay, Victor just wrote, oh we started. Oh you call that the beginning of a podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow. Miles were thrilled to be joined by a hilarious stand up comedian, writer, actor, improviser. You can catch it the monthly Facial Recognition comedy show, which he also produces. Check the footnotes for other dates.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh we're great.
Speaker 2: My god, we're great.
Speaker 3: No, this is fresh off that. We don't know who each other is on this new podcast. I've never been so nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Were you a listener before this is? Did your reps just kind of say you should do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My manager booked me on this. He said it was you gotta do charity work every once in a while.
Speaker 2: He said, look, I have got to do some favors that no honest man can pay your humble I don't know, it'll be good for you for you to do a little podcast like yeah, well, Paul, they were thrilled to have you. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell the listeners a couple of the news stories we're talking about. We're gonna check in with the BBB, the Big Beautiful Bill, the buy back Better, build back Better, Big Beautiful Bill, whatever you need the three besh It passed the Senate and Elon Musk is getting nervous, and so he's he's rekindled his fight with Donald Trump. War of words is happening. So we'll talk about that. We'll talk about there's a new cologne from the person that you least want to smell like in the world. Donald Trump has dropped a new cologne on all of our asses, and we just want to take a look back at like what he allegedly smells like. And also look at this new this new commercial from the President of the United States.
Speaker 3: What he allegedly smells like is a wild statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's from somebody who is in a room with him, who has nothing to gain or lose. It was just like, yeah, it's like he smells bad. Here's here's what it here's what it is. So talk about that. We'll talk about James Cameron. All of that, James Cameron in.
Speaker 3: Three D, James experience him in three D?
Speaker 2: Is he he's planning to make something that's not an Avatar movie, like.
Speaker 3: A child or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of that, plenty more. But first play, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Okay, typical dog mom? Right, I'm constantly googling can my dog eat blank? Today it was Italy, like the South Indian food. I was like, can dogs eat Italy?
Speaker 2: What is it's?
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't even know how to describe it, but it's delicious. It's South Indian. It's made from like lentils and stuff like a rice and other things. But it's really good. If you haven't been to a South Indian restaurant, you gotta go to like a like an Odapes or like a Woodlands or something. Get you some some Italy's and dosa some good bread comfort food.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, wait is this kind of like dosas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you make it from like kind of the same batter, but it's like in a different format. But yeah, it's delicious and I had to. My big dog liked it, and my little dog wouldn't eat it until my little dog saw the big dog eating it, and then he was like, okay, I'll try.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't have to talk about Jack and I like that. We don't w big dog.
Speaker 3: You know, he's always he a yapper.
Speaker 1: You got me yapping on tin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it, Miles, get it so you can.
Speaker 1: So it is safe. It is dog safe.
Speaker 3: It's dog safe. I don't know if that's just Indian people being like the dog's family give it to Italy, like I have no idea, but they ate it. But I'm constantly googling can my dog eat this? And I'm like googling the same ship twice. The dogs are just staring at me, like, let me eat it.
Speaker 2: As long as it is plain Italy with no massala or chutney powder on it whatsoever, Garlic.
Speaker 3: And onion and stuff, and you know we use that seasoning. We like like our seasonings.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, I've every time I've had Indian food, it's very it's very dull.
Speaker 2: I'm very dull.
Speaker 3: Put us in a break room. Just give me five minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's a spicy sort of okay, interesting, interesting, I.
Speaker 2: Mean yeah, it could use some mao for sure.
Speaker 3: That really hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry sorry sorry, cream cheese, Okay, cream cheese, cream cheese and belveda. Like I'm just saying, this stuff would fit really nicely into a castrole. Little cream cheese, little velveta were sprinkling corn flakes on top, putting it into a castrole.
Speaker 1: Dish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Midwestern cooking, shout out to Midwestern.
Speaker 3: Yeahs aren't salads. I know that's true.
Speaker 1: Whenever I have a whenever I have a Vindulu curry, I always have to put like a thousand island on it, just.
Speaker 3: Like genuinely obturbing, like do you imagine I was hard movie, it's gonna be like smile, but it's like curry. It's just yeah, island.
Speaker 1: I need chop on this.
Speaker 2: Chicken Tika Masala casserole is one of my favorites. So you actually just take a block of Philadelphia cream cheese. You melt it, you put the chicken tika masala around it, and then it just like kind of melts. It's mainly cream.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: There's some white bitch on TikTok who married into an Indian family and it's already making these recipes and.
Speaker 2: It's like her cousin married into an Indian.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry with the Bindi, she's like, I'm exotic.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love my four alarm beef chili doll.
Speaker 3: She's putting like Indian oils in her hair. It's like fully dripping. She doesn't know what she's doing. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: What is something, Pallavi that you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Underrated? Personal space? My god, I feel like there's too many. I feel like we have too many. The housing crisis is just pissing me off. I have too many friends who are like, yeah, I'm living with the nightmare and I just have to do that in my thirties and forties, and uh, I'm just gonna deal with that because of rent, and I'm just gonna go home and hate every second of my life. So I feel like we gotta we gotta do something. There's too many like all the everybody's inside when it's like super hot and it's it's just everybody's stepping on each other, you know. Any more persons.
Speaker 2: Were talking roommates, we talk in exes that they're still living with.
Speaker 3: I know you do this when you have to live with an X. That's like I feel like you should be able to go to like court and bring your ex and be like, see, like I gotta win this case against my landlord because look.
Speaker 2: At this guy just gestures broadly, and.
Speaker 1: Why I should also get the same grandfathered in rent that my ex does because I gotta, I gotta get out of here, please.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I knew people actually when I was in North Hell, I knew uh people who lived in the same house because they were They were like divorced, but they had a kid, so the kid got for the same apartment, so the kid got the one. They had to share a bed. I was like, that is too much, we can't do this.
Speaker 2: The divorced couple shared a bed kids only.
Speaker 3: They could only afford a two bedroom and they gave their their kid, who was like a teen, their own bedroom, and then they had to share a bed. And I'm like, one of us has got to.
Speaker 2: Die anytime your justification for your living situation is well in Willie Wanka and the chocolate factory, that family was able to do it and make it work. So I don't see what I.
Speaker 3: Feel like all the grandparents had like a toe fetish. That's my theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were just taking each other's toes.
Speaker 1: They had to toe like were the other weren't they One of the grandparents just licked out, like reach their head over in I got a lick of the other pipe.
Speaker 2: I think bed. I think the foots of the bed were pushed together, so it was like they were toe to toe. This is how I remember it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought they were in like no, no, no, they could have. They could have They could have been sucking toes at night.
Speaker 2: Oh they were head to toe there. Oh, I see their stack.
Speaker 1: Could have been fooling around. Yeah, under the blankets.
Speaker 2: So one person, they're stacked like head to toe kind of yeah, like foot in the armpit of the person next to you.
Speaker 3: Essentially, if I'm in a bed and you're near my foot, you got a massage it. I'm sorry, what are we even doing?
Speaker 1: Not even essentially, just you know, just give me something some pressure along the arches or something, some arch press.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the planter fasciitis agenda.
Speaker 2: That big planter feesh, big fash. You know what's something you think's overrated?
Speaker 3: You know how, Like we as a generation rebelled against like all of the little like knickknacks and like, you know how they have this theory that because there were so many like home remodeling things that were like themed homes or whatever. Now we're all like minimalist and like we're all like millennial gray and minimalist and stuff. I feel like it's overrated to have an apartment that doesn't look like lived in you know what I mean. I'm like, it's clear I have dogs in my place, so like too clean up an apartment. It weirds me out. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Where are you actually? Currently aesthetic? Our current aesthetic seems to primarily be a reaction to TGI Fridays. They're like too many goddamn knickknacks all over the place. I want to look like an Apple store.
Speaker 1: I'm always fan when I go to someone's house and they're kitchen counters, there's nothing on their kitchen counters and like they live there, and they like they just like that. I mean, maybe that's a taste thing, but I also see that aesthetic a lot where people are like, no, like you like to have everything hidden. It's just a clear kitchen, hide everything.
Speaker 3: I like putting things away and not having too many things out, but like it gets to a point where you're like, I like having counter space, I guess, but it gets to a point where you're like, is this Kim Kardashian's house? Like what is this?
Speaker 2: I feel like the Kim Kardashian house was the peak of this trend, and now we're like, we're at the part where that trend is waning a little bit, and we're going to see it like move back to a time. We had the great Chris Crofton on as a guest last week, and we're looking back at a piece of raw footage from the Age Playboy Mansion party from the eighties, and the most shocking thing to me was how like other other than like all the just like weird are you just like it? It wasn't like a newscast.
Speaker 3: It was just like b roll, yeah, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: No, not that kind of wrong, but it uh like the house just looked like it had There were knick knacks everywhere. It just looked like a house from the eighties, Like they're just they just had ship everywhere. You know, it had not seen an interior decorator, you know, or if it had, the interior decorator was like, you know, we we should put more more things. That suggests yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Variations on this counter.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I know you don't knit, but I want to suggest that you do. I want so many things that have been Yeah, yarn bomb been yarn bombed. There's like yarn like, you know, sayings knitted into like framed things on the wall. They are just like pillows everywhere.
Speaker 3: Familial perperse quaint quaint.
Speaker 2: Old familial perversion.
Speaker 1: Messages that were like sort of embroidered into those are a little grim though. One said there's no way you get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Another one just said, I don't know, just it wreaked of sexual.
Speaker 2: Stains could talk, They would say.
Speaker 1: One of them was if stains could talk with an arrow pointing down at the couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I agree with this. How Nick Knacky were talking about were going all the way to Patty Wack.
Speaker 3: Maybe Patty you know, I don't know about like I just like a little I'm like, you know what, as I've been living in my apartment longer and like in a relationship and doing all these things, I'm like, I get like like a little thing here and there from like a trip or whatever. And I'm like, I'm not super consumer materialist or whatever, but it is nice to have things that remind you of good memories and like things that you love and stuff. So I think that's cute.
Speaker 1: I grab nick knacks on trips that I could use as a Christmas ornament. That's how That's how I kind of keep it contained. So I'm like, Okay, I got something from the trip. It doesn't have to be big. It's like something tiny like whatever.
Speaker 2: And even if it's always a fishing lure, yeah, it's gotta have a hook on it. Unfortunately that is a little bit limited.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, babe. Another one, This one listen looks cool. It's like a yeah, no, but like that's or like you know, we'll have like a wine cork and just put a paper clip in it and be like there you go, there's there's our Christmas ornament.
Speaker 3: From this and then you hang it all up during Christmas and you're like, I got a grind, so hard to go on vacation next year. This is a reminder of all the hustles.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I do. All we do is drink eyeing everywhere wine like a wine.
Speaker 3: You've cork bombed your drink.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, mom, you just think I might be drinking problems just because my Christmas too looks sick as fuck. And then look, it's just all drippy quirks.
Speaker 2: You used to have. Used to have plastic plastic bottle caps of pop off vodka just in my uh.
Speaker 1: Oh that you just heat up with a put a hole in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: And drugs. They're like, no, it's much worse.
Speaker 2: That's actually yeah, that's all you can afford six dollars bottles of vodka from right.
Speaker 1: Adrink that brandy twaka twaka yeah t U A c A. That was another just like y cheat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I used to less than a decade ago, I was buying vodka from Right Aid. So that's their brand. That's where I was. I was not Right Aid. Yeah, if they sold it.
Speaker 3: Their ice cream brand.
Speaker 1: Called thrifty thrifty B because it used to be thrifty thrifty Pharmacies is what it's based off of. The thrifty ice cream parlor. Sorry, I'm old, I remember thrifty ice cream.
Speaker 2: I've never had the right aged ice cream.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, chocolate malted crunch. That's my favorite. Damn shit for like that gross ass pharmacy ice cream chocolate maltic crunch. Every time I caught that shit.
Speaker 2: I do like the right Aid is sticking with it. They're like, we're just like a local neighborhood pharmacy. Like it couldn't be further from that.
Speaker 3: They lock up like the cones with premame coones and my little blast. You're like, can I get the chocolate before it melts?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, can you give us your Can we hold on to your ID while we scoop it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you scooping?
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back. We'll talk about some news. We'll be right back. Will be right back, and we're back. Let's talk about the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you heard on trends yesterday that the Senate version of.
Speaker 2: This that you describing trends the trends that you missed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe they maybe skip out on it. It was kind of a fart. No, I think I was just maybe just I just again. The Senate has passed their version of the let's kick millions of people off of healthcare and then turbo charged the Ice Stoppo budget bill, and it just fucking barely squeaked by as Susan Collins, Tom Tillison Ran Paul joined the Democrats to force a tie breaking vote from the local man who was banned from most furniture stores otherwise known as JD Vance. Lisa Murkowski was toying with the idea of voting against. It's like, I don't know, I mean, this looks bad, this looks bad. And there could have been a moment where she could have been a fucking hero or not or just did the bare minimum. And it was like, yeah, this is so fucked up. I'm not gonna have my name attached to this as a yes vote. But in the end it was it was dear Susan Collins of Maine that decided to step up.
Speaker 3: Still, like, I just remember Collins and Markowski fucking things up for what feels like decades.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they continue to How are they still wobbly? They constantly sort of like trade, the role of being the sort of tormented Republican who like might do something but then doesn't, or just being local concerned senator. I'm very concerned about this and I will support it, and it doesn't really matter exactly. But again, it now has to go to the House, and that's gonna be a huge fight because you have people who are like they're you know, completely against adding a single more dollar to the deficit. But again, the MAGA, the MAGA cult will probably take over and it potentially will pass by July fourth. But anyway, while that happens, and while the Senators were deliberating and debating, Elon Musk fucking reignited the feud with mister Donald and was doing everything in his power or at least in the power of shit posting on Twitter to try and dissuade senators from supporting this. He said he would first of all, like in the House because Thomas Massey is a Republican congress person who's run a foul of MAGA, because he's like, no, this is too much waste. I can't fucking deal with this. I thought we're spending less on poor people, and now we're giving We're ballooning the bill for what basically Elon Musk was like, I will back you, bro, don't worry. I got your back financially, got what I why who knows, but not this time. Musk also threatened to primary every Republican who backs the bill. We'll see if that actually.
Speaker 3: Happened, really well with that judge election or whatever, and.
Speaker 1: With thoughts right, he look, he tries, he says things, but that's about it. Trump meanwhile clap back by saying he would basically have to sick the dog the doge crew on Elon's contracts. He's got that doge in them, He's got that doge up them.
Speaker 2: And to have the doge in him now he's gonna have the doze on him. Yeah, what do you think about that? Elon?
Speaker 1: He said he was basically gonna like, we'll save a ton of money. This is what he posts on truth Social quote. Elon may get more subsidy than any human being in history by far, and without subsidies, Elon would probably have to close up shop and head back home to South Africa. No more rocket lunches, satellites or electric car production, and our country would save a fortune. He also basically said he might have to look at it came from Yeah. He was also saying like, yeah, we might have to look at deporting or denaturalization for Elon. Again, this is all who knows, because I'm sure Trump also wants his money. It's like such a dumb will they won't they? But meanwhile, Tesla stock fell on Tuesday morning after this back and forth, and I guess wiped out and estimated seven billion dollars of Musk's worth. Whatever that even means. I mean, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It's probably it's nothing, probably, but it's just nice to know he's in pain. Every time my money disappears, I'd love a little bit of his money to disappear, you know, right.
Speaker 1: It's like when that disappears, we should all get a little bit of money rained down, Like where does that can I can we get some of that seven billion? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where did it go?
Speaker 1: I don't understand the stock even But anyway, this was I think the fight we've all been predicting what happened that. You know, none of these people can keep their word. Trump famously will just you know, could do a fucking full one eighty on people that were quote unquote loyal to him. It's not clear what this actually means for Elon Musk, but because I think he's also just a pump faker like Trump is. But the ego is a dangerous thing. So most rich man plus ego plus drugs maybe equal sloppiness in the future. But what is clear as the House, you know, sort of deliberates over getting the House or the getting their version of the big beautiful bill across the line, all of the fucking polling shows, like even like Fox News, is that clear majorities of people are not approving this spending and you know, tax break bill for billionaires because I think maybe on some level they do understand that this is a huge so that they're to their medical care and also just to like healthcare systems in general who need these kinds of funds along with all the other shit like the again turbo charged ice budget.
Speaker 2: So they're managing to cut money for people who need it while also just like requiring way more money, like adding more money to the thing.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, well, we got to keep the billionaire tax cuts intact, so offset all that lost money that we would get from tax revenues. Let's just spend maybe like eight hundred billion less on Medicaid it's kind of other.
Speaker 2: And then I don't know, say eight hundred billion less let's call it, yeah, let's.
Speaker 3: Call it nuts. I feel like, happn't this happened before, where like they've tried to cut the ACA and like people like working class people were like, oh, I hate Obamacare, but I love ACA. And then they were like rudely awakened to what that means, Like are people waking up to this shit? Like I noticed, like the town halls and stuff before they ended them, people were having a lot of feedbad.
Speaker 1: But like I mean, people are saying it. I think it's just I just don't think they can. I just don't think they care. Like I don't know if this polling really matters, because you know, when you think about Ice, that's basically going to become Trump's secret police.
Speaker 6: So they it's like, well, who gives a fuck at this point, Like, well, they're already threatening journalists, like especially for publishing that Iranian call where they were.
Speaker 1: Like those bombs really didn't do shit.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The White House is like we need to look this up. These people are a threat to our quote unquote democracy or whatever. The fuck you want to call this shit?
Speaker 3: Now, watching watching Ice like grab people and like hearing like I saw a video of like a pastor being like these are my people who come to my church like they're in it, Like what are you doing? And he's like I know you're doing your job, but like this is so wrong and watching them like post up, I'm like, this is like these people are so evil, like so walking amongst us evil. It is insane. So like I don't know how we fight them, man on man.
Speaker 1: We just impersonate Ice too. We could just be the Spider Man meme.
Speaker 3: You know, we just grabbed the Ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you coming with me? I'm Ice? They're like I'm Ice, No you're not.
Speaker 3: Isn't like a large number of like ice or Border patrol, like they're Latino too, right, Like so that would be like that's like an insane yeah.
Speaker 1: But now but now, like you know, people don't there's so many unidentified people. You don't know who is who comes from? Where are these bounty hunters? Are these just fucking LARPers because there's already been there.
Speaker 2: Was a criminals. Are they people who are just looking to abduct somebody?
Speaker 3: And that's happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, in Houston, there was a guy who tried to rob a dude and his wife came out with the blamer and they shot the fucking guy who was trying to impersonate Ice. He's like get on the ground. He's like, this is a robbery. Run your shit, and then they exchanged gunfire. And then there was another guy in Philadelphia who also came through trying to rob a business and saying immigration, Immigration. He got arrested. So there's there are a lot of people who are now you know, it's clear all you got to do is pull up with a gun and a face mask and attack vest. So yell police and then.
Speaker 2: I yeah, they just arrested somebody who they found this car parked in a handicapped spot without any like handicap plates, and so they took a closer look and were like, oh, it's an undercover police car because there are you know, police lights on the inside, and like he has like the different police radios. Turns out it wasn't. It was just a guy who was pretending to be Ice. He had like a bunch of like fake credentials and shit. He had been arrested before for human small bubbling uh and is yeah, with the only reason they found him is because he decided to like park illegally like but otherwise, Yeah, this was just somebody who was going around listening to police radio and using the cover of ice, you know, wearing masks and refusing to identify themselves to presumably he was going to kidnap people and do whatever he wanted with them.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy in Philadelphia had like a like a white van with no windows too. It was all fucking It's again, this is like kind of the fear that exactly that they want because in.
Speaker 3: LA they purge.
Speaker 1: Man. Nobody feels safe in LA, especially not people of color at this point because it's not just I know, a lot of the focus like like has been on people from like Mexico or El Salvador, Guatemala or South America, Central America, but it's still it's they're Asian people. They're Asian people are getting swept off the street, African people, Caribbean people. It's fucking anybody and the all do so many of my friends in LA they're not leaving the house. They're like, you know, my Mexican friends who are like telling their parents not to leave the house even though they are citizens. Are like, we just don't even want you to get fucking caught up in anything, just because it's just feels so fucking tenuous right now.
Speaker 3: This is why I'd like to implement what I call my white face program. With just three payments, learn how to do white face.
Speaker 1: Everyone should just be going on white chicks makeup. Now, the officer, what are you talking about? This is bullshit.
Speaker 3: Our lives improved significantly in other ways we can't even imagine. We're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: So, guys, when you have a disagree with somebody and they win the argument, you repeat after me, Okay, fair enough, okay, fair enough. Wow, that was really good. Congratulations, I'm just playing CEO.
Speaker 1: Meet our new chief financial officer of Apple. Great job in there, Linda, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 3: I brought raisins for the macaroni.
Speaker 1: Right, you're nailing it.
Speaker 2: You're nailing it.
Speaker 1: You're nailing it.
Speaker 2: Just keeps offering raisins for various things, and each one everyone's like, oh my god, perfect rims is that chicken? I have raisins.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, guys, but this Vindalalu could use a little more thousand Island dressing on it.
Speaker 2: Too far, too far, Okay, In this household, we have salt, pepper and raisins in the middle of the dinner table. Just sprinkles them on. Yeah yeah, and then bread and butter, and then also Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Cream cheese noodles in the fridge.
Speaker 2: That's fresh, fresh hot dogs. Just pulling some hot dogs out. Hey, speaking of hot dogs, let's talk about somebody who smells like hot dogs. And for the low price of two hundred and fifty dollars a bottle, you can also smell like hot dogs. Or I don't know, I haven't smelled it. I don't know how accurate to real life this is, but the most hot dog smelling looking human of all time, Donald Trump is selling a scent, a signature scent called Fight Fight Fight.
Speaker 3: I'm just imagining the Alley Luke's meme of her going no this time, it's fine, it's fine this.
Speaker 1: Time to say which one is that one?
Speaker 3: Ali Luke is the one who did her PhD on like smells in society or whatever. Anytimes somebody tries to shame other people for how they smell. But I'm just imagining her going no, this is good doing it.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, let's let's keep the pressure up. Yeah. So this is the fucking commercial that Donald Trump is now in selling shit.
Speaker 7: Spray fragrances are here. They make a great Christmas present. I've named them Fight Fight Fight because they represent winning.
Speaker 1: We all want to be winning.
Speaker 7: We have to win as a nation, we want to win as a family. This fragrance is all about strength and success or confidence for men and for women. Get yourself a bottle, and don't forget to grab one for your loved ones too. They'll thank you and they'll even smell good. Enjoy, keep on winning, and Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's just don when did this come out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When did this come out? Marry Christmas?
Speaker 2: This is June thirtieth, Yeah, Like it's hitting the news on July first. So I don't know if it's been in the lab for a little while and like they just got him around Christmas, or if he's just anticipating that this is going to be the hottest new Christmas present. The bottle looks like it looks like he's like, I should win an Oscar and they were like, here you go, sir, Because it's just like a man in a business suit, like a gold Man in a business suit.
Speaker 1: Essentially, I think, yeah, and I thought that was Trump, But it can't be because this figure is standing upright and it's not doing the trademark any are you a way?
Speaker 3: Is that be so sick? If there was the trademark lean bottle, I know, if there was like a dude balanced it's like the Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Exactly, just the smooth criminal lean.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well there. The website for it is very clear, okay, because most of us are like, isn't this completely unethical? Illegal, bad, conflict of interest? But the website makes it clear quote Trump Fragrances are not design, manufacturer, distributed, or sold by Donald J. Trump because it's a branding deal. Again, It also says the vendor promises quote a tribute to the Trump legacy. It is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. Hey Jesus Christ, that's how you basically pretend it's okay, But hey, how is this legal? We don't know, because what is legal anymore?
Speaker 3: We don't know what is smell? What does smell really smell?
Speaker 2: And they'll even smell good, she says.
Speaker 1: And then even smell good.
Speaker 2: All right, Next one.
Speaker 3: I'm just like amazed by the fact that it's called fight fight fight, Like perfumes are always about like mysterer, like mysteriousness, and like.
Speaker 2: Steer is a good name for a.
Speaker 1: That's actually it was.
Speaker 2: I think they just they will drop, They'll take a classy word and then like drop a syllable yeah you know yeah instead of diamond yeah.
Speaker 3: And like he's like fight, fucking fight. This is so weird, like trashify.
Speaker 2: The classiest thing that you can imagine is what sixth graders yell every time somebody pushes somebody on the playground.
Speaker 1: The newest one is actually Victory forty five forty seven. That's the one with the lean the man, the Golden Man on.
Speaker 3: Top to okay, problematic age gap wow forty seven, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know, Hey, let love win, Let love win, is what I say.
Speaker 2: The person who the gold guide is putting all his weight on one of his legs, which is very American, as we talked about yesterday.
Speaker 3: Clean Diva, that leg, bitch, show him the romance. I do.
Speaker 2: I need this commentary all.
Speaker 3: The time, Bend and snap bitch.
Speaker 2: We do have a report from.
Speaker 1: Who is it again? Kinsinger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kenzinger, who talked about what it smells like around Donald Trump, what Donald Trump smells like, He said, quote, so if you take like armpits, catch up, makeup and a little but it's probably like at all mixed up. The detail surprised me.
Speaker 3: The beautiful rhyme.
Speaker 2: That grosses me out the most is the specificity of the ketchup, because like ketchup for being delicious, and I do like ketchup like on a burger. Ketchup is an all time terrible smell. Like we had ketchup spill in a cooler and like, I like that fucked up the use of that cooler forever more because not only does it like smell bad after the fact, but then it like it can. It's a smell that like infects other smells, doesn't ketchup.
Speaker 3: Also, like stay in concrete, isn't that a thing?
Speaker 2: Like that totally makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's the thing we used to be aware of when we would like tpe houses in like middle school.
Speaker 1: Days, steak spray spray paint. It's like just ketch up the driveway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know at the time why I didn't fear for my life while eating it.
Speaker 1: After that, But yeah, yeah, can stain a driveway. Wow, pigments in a city and ketchup can penetrate the material, leading to discoloration.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's right, bitch, that's right. I know how to just like to be a house. Are you allowed to say it's toilet paper house?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it's more just toilet paper. Yeah, it's more uncouth because you're revealing how privileged you are by throwing toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So nobody. Nobody agrees that ketchup smells like ship.
Speaker 3: No, I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Jackie's like hates ketchup. He hates eating it, and like if I'm eating it near him, he like gags. No, he can't handle like the smell of it.
Speaker 1: Oh weird.
Speaker 2: I'd rather smell like mustard for sure, like DJ mustard, Yeah, mustard.
Speaker 3: Dabbing my armpits with relish in the morning, I'm like, I'm American.
Speaker 1: This white woman, Hey, leave this white woman alone. She's using relish on her arm.
Speaker 3: She smells off. Look, I didn't wash my legs.
Speaker 2: You just have one of those water bottles, but it's full of ketchup. That's that's the way to full ice.
Speaker 1: I mean out of context, I catch up. The things that really catch me out of context is like broccoli when you're like, what the fuck is that and you're like, oh, it's rob broccoli, you know what I meant?
Speaker 3: Sprouts that smells like farts.
Speaker 1: And it too Oh that and parmesan.
Speaker 3: Out of context, you car like leftovers. It smells so bad, but it's so done.
Speaker 1: Broccoli too. Broccoli can kind of like you can kind of leave a bit of funk without the context. You're like this, I think.
Speaker 3: Something the alternate version of what broccoli means.
Speaker 1: Mmmm mmmm oh oh yes, Oh my bad, we're talking about that loud.
Speaker 2: I'd rather smell like parmesan than catch up.
Speaker 1: Broccolier. You'd rather smell like parmesan.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Those aren't the choices you can smell good.
Speaker 2: Nope, I've got I'm committed. I'm gonna smell like parmesan. Yeah, shaking some parmesan on my head.
Speaker 5: Uh, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: And James Cameron is working on a non avatar film that we know is not going to get made because it does not begin with A or T. Like literally every one of his other movies. But he is drowning Kate Winslet, so that's fun.
Speaker 1: She's over the course of mom I think, actually, I think Scarlett Johansen is also cast to be a woman from Hiroshima in this film.
Speaker 3: Wait, I just had the idea of someone who's trying to become immune to drowning by drinking a little bit of water every day.
Speaker 2: Micro drowning, you really clear up? Yeah, exactly, just a little bit of poison exposure. But what about drowning.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. But the film that he's working on is called Ghosts of Hiroshima, based on the book about the atomic bombs that were dropped in Japan and World War Two, and he was asked about Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer and James Cameron decided take some shots at the boy quote, look, I love filmmaking. Look, I love filmmaking. But I did feel that it was a bit of a moral cop out, because it's not like Oppenheimer didn't know the effects. He's got one brief scene in the film where we see and I don't like to criticize another filmmaker's film, but here I go. But there's only one brief moment where he sees some charred bodies in the audience, and then the film goes on to show how it deeply moved him. But I felt that it dodged the subject. I don't know whether the studio or Chris felt that if that was a third rail that they didn't want to touch, but I want to go straight at the third rail. I'm just stupid.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just stupid, like that.
Speaker 3: White boy boy go.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, oh, okay, the guy who loves his calling sci fi white savior porn narratives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Yeah, don't forget beats reality. Why did their tails have to touch like that? Why did they let me just get every time you have to bump iPhones to air drop something a trauma?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also, like, I love filmmaking. I never criticize others. That's like your number one gig, dude, You're like, you love criticizing other films.
Speaker 1: I think, like, I think the reason James Cameron kind of feels that way is because he was like remember that scene in Terminator two where I'm like, bro, you don't know how bad atomic bombs could go. You could be at a park with your kid, and next thing, you know, your fucking skeleton hanging onto a chain link fence asking for your little boy to not be burned up.
Speaker 2: That ship was so metal. I feel like I feel like that was my entire idea of what a nuclear explosion looked like for still is basically to this.
Speaker 1: Well, you certainly haven't been into the Hiroshima Memorial Museum like I was many times as a kid, and you saw him melting. Dude, that museum fucked me up as a kid, because you know, in Japan, like that's just some shit, like that's a cultural thing you go to. And I remember there are like these like wax figures and shit that were really trying to show you, like what the fucking intensity of an atomic bomb did to a person's skin. It was not terminator too devastating. Yeah, yeah, but he did go on. This is where then James Cameron sort of continues this quote. He goes, quote, I don't want to get into the politics of you know, should it have been dropped, should they have done it, and all the bad things Japan did to warrant it, or any of that kind of moralizing and politicizing.
Speaker 3: What the fuck I'm doing a political film, and I don't want to get into the politics of it.
Speaker 1: This is insane funny. This guy just goes I don't know if he was trying to dodge a bull. Look, I'm not trying to like say, like why Japan deserved it.
Speaker 2: For any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Time filmmakers wore crimes aside and the terrible acts of the Japanese Imperial Army, Like do the people in those areas deserve to be vaporized by a nuclear weapon?
Speaker 2: Okay, they're all the same.
Speaker 1: I just want I just want to deal in a sense with like what happened, almost as if you could somehow be there and survive and see it. I just think it's so important right now for people to remember what these weapons do. This is the only case where they've been used against a human target. Setting aside all the politics and the fact that, you know, I'm going to make a film about Japanese people. I don't even speak Japanese, although I have a lot of friends there.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm no web.
Speaker 2: Setting aside. He kind of like drifts off there, setting aside all the politics and the fact that I'm going to make a film about Japanese people. I don't even speak Japanese, although I have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, what are you saying, sir?
Speaker 2: That sentences all over the But I'm just kind.
Speaker 1: Of stupid that way.
Speaker 2: Man. I guess call me a fucking idiot. Okay, I mean yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Feel find doing that dude. Also, I like that he's proud that he doesn't speak Japanese, like maybe that's why he doesn't understand history.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't have I only.
Speaker 3: Have empathy for the language i'm speaking, Okay, and like the Japanese, there's a lot to deserve this.
Speaker 2: I don't speak Japanese, nor do I listen to Japanese people, but I will make a.
Speaker 3: Movie in Japanese.
Speaker 2: I have heard that song.
Speaker 3: That I do love from that time period, and here I will list them off. Was like, what the fuck is going?
Speaker 2: I just lost consciousness?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I mean I think he did meet that guy Stomo Yamaguchi, who like survived Nagasaki and Hiroshima. So I think he's kind of like, I mean, I did meet that dude. He's like the goat of a bomb victims, Like, Okay, James Camick, what do you.
Speaker 3: Look to Michael Jordan of people who Jesus Christ surviving two atomic bombs that's insane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so he is again going to just yeah, we'll see, we'll see what this movie looks like. Man, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, it could bet you I'm not gonna watch it. I didn't watch Oppenheimer either. There's some movies where I'm like, this is too white and too old school. I cannot sit through three hours.
Speaker 1: I was I'm like, is there gonna be some commentary here, because like it can't just be like, Yo, the guy did it? Did what? Did what?
Speaker 3: What's the tone you're you thinking because you're saying did it? Like he accomplished something?
Speaker 1: Do you remember he's all like visited by like that freaky ghost lady. Dude, they're like having sex and stuff in his mind and.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was so hot. And she's like, I am become death. Doesn't that actually happens in the movie right where she's like say the quote yeah, and he's like, uh, the the one I'm famous for saying after I made the bomb. She's like, yeah, the one that says come in it. Could you do that? While you're fucking.
Speaker 1: Really they talk about like they said, it's like a book he was into. In this one interview they asked him about They're like, yo, terminator two. Bro, what the fuck was with that nuclear blast scene? It was a dream or whatever? He said. Quote that was Linda Linda Hamilton's character Sarah Connor at the playground watching the bomb flash and the blast effects. I had made myself a bit of a lay expert on thermonuclear weapons. I'd become fascinated by it since high school when I read the John Hersey book Hiroshima. It was a It was a slight book where he literally just reports what he saw and what was seen by those he interviewed. I don't remember how he got there to do that, but it was about the only thing you could find on Hiroshima at the time. So you know, I'm a bit of a lay.
Speaker 2: Expert on thermo nuclear webs I read raw book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I cannot write a more annoying character at a party.
Speaker 1: To talk to than James Cameron in real life and just in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That part where he gets up and says, I the king of the world at the oscars that you wrote pol was amazing, Like, how did you come up with that character. What an asshole.
Speaker 3: I just thought.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking what would be the most obnoxious and.
Speaker 3: Brodie sexually assaulting someone?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck off.
Speaker 2: People were like you could like nobody like it was like audible.
Speaker 1: Look how dead his eyes are when he says it, too, Like he doesn't he can't even get he can't even get excited. I'm like in the world the way he's looking around, just looking, just searching for approval with those eyes, Like, bro you got hungry eyes.
Speaker 2: He is alone is Everybody should go watch this clip because his he like lose it, like he feels like the douche overcoming him as he says it, and like Diet like quips on it halfway through the world.
Speaker 8: Well down, James, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: It starts frothing at the mouth.
Speaker 3: And then the hydrant on him.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Scientists do say that that scene in Terminator two is pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: I don't think and stayed up just from the wind alone.
Speaker 1: To it.
Speaker 2: They're pretty uh resilient. The chain link fences actually started. That scene started as a chain link fence advertisement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's like your kids chain fence. Yeah, she's watching your kids at a playground, it gets vaporized and it's like your kids aren't going nowhere with our chain link fences. Not even a thermonuclear device can prevent that.
Speaker 2: Palin, what a pleasure having you as always on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you find You today?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so nice to meet you. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: I am at Paula Viganalan p A l l A v I g u n a l An everywhere except for Blue Sky, where I think I got Paula b oh nice. But yeah, you can find me at all those places. I run a show at the Comedy Store with my friends every month. Our next show is July eighteenth. It's called Facial Recognition Comedy. I just want to I just want to say, like I've been posting in the reddit of Zich stuff because I've been promoting my shows in there, and like, you guys come out to my shows in like other cities like Zich consistently shows up and then you like come up and they're like hey, Zychang, great show, and they're like not weird, They're totally sweet. So I just want to say thank you guys, Like it really makes a difference in it like, I notice it, and I appreciate you guys for coming to my shows.
Speaker 2: That's shout out to Zi Gang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because all of our guests who are stand ups are like what like, I've only been on a couple of times, and people always come out to the shows.
Speaker 3: I know. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's love. It's love.
Speaker 2: And also not to suggest like yeah, and also you're welcome for introducing you to great stand ups like pollay. Uh, you're welcome, guys that Yeah, that's right, you're welcome. No, but obviously it's not charity. You guys get to go see great stand ups. So sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Iran Military News at the Iran Military posted stunning in pink loving this bold and glamorous look hearts hashtag Billie Eilish and it's a picture of her like modeling. And then there's a quote tweet from Kisia underscore of avocado that's like, wrong account, diva.
Speaker 2: I know I saw that some.
Speaker 3: Iran military news.
Speaker 2: They've got they've got both, they're covering both.
Speaker 3: It's like when we found the Taylor Swift person was like an Israel occupying, forced defector or whatever. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: I love it. Miles. Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, find me everywhere fucking at Miles of Gray. You know, Miles and Jacko mad Boosti's we had our last episode last week. Check that out just for posterity stakes. Say you were there, you know, say you listened as ever anyway, and also find me talking ninety day fiance on four to twenty day Fiance. Uh. Well, one post I like just I think just sort of remind people how razor thin the margins are as they debate this completely fucked up bill that is going to create untold horror for millions of people in this country. Past guest with Jahad Ali at w A J A L I dot b Sky dot Social I said, four Republican votes in the House. That's it. That's what's needed to kill this horrific, sinful and murder's gop billionaire bill. Do four Republicans have the moral courage to do it? I don't know. I don't know if they do, but that's all it takes. Maybe we'll see otherwise, Oh boy, god, we'll goa oh oh.
Speaker 2: By God, let's see some works of media. I've been enjoying a dinosaur at Dinosaur nineteen sixty nine tweeted, it must have taken a long time to jack off all trades. I don't know, that's not even what they're saying is but Trill Withers tweeted, danger for your wife was really on his case. Man, man fucked up.
Speaker 3: Get out Rodney, Get out Queen. You don't deserve this, exactly, Dump.
Speaker 2: Her and Rose at Providence Lover tweeted, substack the only fans of the mind. That's really how they should themselves. Oh Bush Whacker tweeted a picture of a menu of McDonald's. I'm not sure exactly where it is, but it says terry like it's a tarioky chicken sandwich with the little word Japan above it, something called the Big Roasty from Germany, and then Mick Pizza Bites, and they said, I'm loving the new McDonald's Access Powers menu and it really says great together about wow, like at the bottom of the menu. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore, Brian on Blue Sky at Jack o b the Number one. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeikeist. We're at the Daily Zeigeist on Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and there you will find the footnotes where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think the people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's this surprise. Chef is like a sort of instrumental funk band from Melbourne, Australia that we've gone out on tracks from before. This is from a recent album they just put up. But this track is called Dangerous. This is just good instrumental, like kind of funky music. Wake up, you know, get your breakfast or cough whatever you do in the morning. Fucking play this ship in the background. You feel good about it. It's fucking fruit flies flying around Okay, Sorry, people know when they when we record this, I'm always waving at weird ass flies that come in through some window. I don't know where the fuck they come from.
Speaker 3: And Bryan fruit away, Miles.
Speaker 2: But there's just a pile of rotten fruit.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: They call it composting?
Speaker 1: I like to compost, my lunch hunter, my desk. This smells terrible, smells terrible, but anyway, yes, dangerous by surprise Chef. That's the track we're going out on. Sorry for that.
Speaker 2: Distraction, Surprise Chef. The last thing that I owe a debris is gonna say to the chef and bear the last on the last episode, Yes chef, no chef, and then surprise chef in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's already stapped someone on that show.
Speaker 2: On then I've fallen off. I haven't watched in a season. I need to get back to the stabbing. Uh, get back to the stabbing. What the fuck am I talking about? The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we'll talk to you all then Bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Daily zeit Geist his executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bae Wayne.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by j M McNab, and edited and engineered by Brian Jeffries.