Speaker 1: What's that at the bed? It's spooky, Hey jooky, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, I said, Ima nandaz Plase. Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez the podcast. Well, I like to talk to people that I like about the paranormal. I've got my dear dear friend Sam Pancake back on the show, and boy do we have a good time. So before we get to that, ooh, one fun little announcement, I am going to be in San Francisco, of all places, I'm going to be doing stand up my new stand up tour jk Raffling. I will be taking the show to San Francisco very soon. It's actually the twelfth and thirteenth of July. Get those tickets in the link in my bio on Instagram. I'm going to be at a cute little place called the Eclectic Box Theater. And then right after that, on the fourteenth, I'm going to Austin. Snatch up those tickets please. Okay, let's hear a ghost story. This one's from Candice, who writes, my parents sold my childhood home and ended up renting a house down the road as they were looking for a new house to reside in in Maryland, near the Bay. The house they rented was a converted farmhouse that still had some farmland behind it. I helped my parents move in, and what struck me was that in the basement there was a staircase leading to nowhere. It just cut off at the seal. I don't remember how I came to the conclusion that this means the house is haunted, but I told my mom right away I had a feeling about this house. She did not acknowledge my remark. My dad got sick and my parents ended up renting the place for two years in order to stay near established doctors that he was seeing. I would visit often from DC to help my mom out with my dad, and usually spent the weekends there. When I stayed, I would always sleep in the back bedroom upstairs. One night, I was watching TV in the bedroom and was dozing off. I finally turned off the TV and rolled over to my side to go back to sleep. That's when I felt someone climb into bed with me. I felt the heaviness of someone sit and lay down while my back was to them. It sounds crazy, but I knew it was a man. Mind you, The only man that was in the house was my dad, who was very sick and couldn't walk. I then said up and turned the TV back on to light up the room. No one was there, but I felt him on the bed. I whispered out loud, go away. Then suddenly the heaviness on the bed was gone, but I had a weird feeling that this man was still in the room. I left the TV on the rest of the night and finally fell back asleep. After that night, I would feel the man's presence in that room, but I could tell he respected the boundary. I made years of therapy to thank for that. I never told my mom because I knew she could only handle so much love. Candace, Oh my god. First of all, the nerve of that ghost, that fool was like, ooh, don't mind if I do.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna crawl.
Speaker 1: Right on in here. And he knew he was wrong. You said go away. He's like, Okay, my bad. Sorry, just thought I would, just thought I would try it. Good for you for putting up that boundary, and you know what, that ghost. Good for them for respecting that let's talk to Sam Pancake on with the show. Well, well, well, I am once again joined by my platonic life partner, my lawyer, my publicist, my general practitioner, terryodontist, my periodontris. Yes, Sam Pancake.
Speaker 3: Your gardener and your chef. Good morning, miss Hernandez.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so good to see you. So wipe me? Last night, Sam, and I heard the song wipe Out, and as soon as the guy goes wipe about, I just went wipe me. Now, I just keep saying that, and I have a feeling that for the next hour you and me are just going to be quoting inside jokes. But don't worry, loyal listeners, We'll let you in on the jokes.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing that happened was after that, it just became as we were walking and then later over the text machine in our hands, it just became different versions of pop songs with diapering lyrics switched into them, which.
Speaker 4: Sounds dumb but feels delicious.
Speaker 1: It doesn't smell great though. Now, well, Sam, thanks for coming back.
Speaker 3: Bras am I this is my third time. I think is there a special Third Timers Club present or award.
Speaker 1: Or get a jacket when it's five.
Speaker 3: Like an actual Satin Ros Fernandez branded roller rink jacket, or the jacket of a baked potato skin that just peeled off and mailed to you in a tiny envelope.
Speaker 1: The second one perfect that or I just go through and look at what kind of jackets I have and then with a sharp l right five times for you here. So keep working on it. Okay, well, we'll see how this one goes.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you the last time I did it in another place. Your parents were in the room, which can be a little intimidating. They're lovely, but I mean, just like your best friend's parents are sitting there while you're telling wacky stories, it's got to have an impact.
Speaker 1: That is true. That was a weird family day at the office. Yeah, my parents weren down, My dog was with them. It was a whole situation. But today we are gathered here to talk about I have so much fun stuff for us to talk about today. But before we get into it, do you have any Do you have anything new lately? I mean, I feel like you're always talking to some kind of healer or staying in some kind of haunted hotel.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, I mean I don't know that we've talked about since last We did this on your podcast about when we went to our friend the medium exorcist house and my father came through at length.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: We were sitting on hay bales. It was late.
Speaker 3: I was uncomfortable in my booty area because hey, bail and we were just waiting for anyone we know to come through. But then I after what because it was kind of cold, and I love it there and I love our friends who do that.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, our friends listening know the friend that we're talking about. It was our h Davis. Oh, of course, of course. She just has these beautiful parties where she invites really cool people and then she is like, okay, now I'm going to do a reading and then she's like, all right, someone over here, has anybody got a grandma? Or whatever she does, and almost every time, I think, every time, people start crying. Yeah, it's intense.
Speaker 3: Well, you bring an object from the person, and I happened to bring this pipe that was my father's. My father passed away in January twenty eighteen. We weren't particularly close. It's you know, a complicated relationship. But this particular night we were at at our H. Davis's. A few people had come through and there were tears and people were It's usually the same people, the same guests at the party's relatives come through to them or something about those particular guests and friends of hers. They have folks on the other side who need to talk to them. Now, you and I haven't had that yet, particularly not at Rachel's, I mean our H's.
Speaker 1: But my people never want to talk to me period. Anywhere I go they're done.
Speaker 4: I know, honey, I don't want to talk to you. And yeah, here we are.
Speaker 3: I mean that's so anyway, it was late. I was like, you know, my ass hurt. We were cold, it was outside, and I was like, oh god, honey, I love it, but I need to go home. And then she was like, oh, this man's coming through grandfather fatherly energy early to mid eighties, and I was like, oh God, it's my father.
Speaker 4: Tell them to stay there.
Speaker 3: Then she said, because I had just done the I had just done that sitcom that our friend Winny mccleinnon Covey is on the Goldbergs, and I played an obgyn like a couple months before that. I guess he had just aired because then she said, oh, this person's saying my son just played a doctor on TV.
Speaker 4: And I was like, holy shit, I guess that's me.
Speaker 3: And I don't remember handling the situation with grace or dignity. That was just like, no, no, tell Daddy, just say tell him.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: But also, oddly he saw me somehow wherever he is on TV playing a doctor. Now, while this man was living, he was not remotely interested in watching anything I did on TV for the decades I had been on TV, so that was nice. I went to one of your psychics. I won't say where, I won't say the person's name. This is before my father died. And that's when I was like checking my watch, going like, hey, can any of these psychics give me a heads up when my daddy's going to go Because he was in a home. He was ailing, he had dementia, he had leukemia, and he was just hanging in there because he I love the nursing home. He would say, because he could speak. He had dementia, but he could communicate, and he would say like, this is my relaxation time. He loved it there, so he wasn't in any hurry to go. So I would ask a psychic, can you give me a day in time? Because I got scheduling, I got shows to do. And so this particular psychic said, your grandfather, your father's father, is on the other side, waving a sausage at your father, and I just I blacked out from all the family phallic imagery.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Did your dad enjoy eating sausages?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he was a carnivore.
Speaker 1: He was a hunter, because was he like, come on, get the sausage, come on to the other side.
Speaker 4: Hey like could be a good dog, which is kind of creepy.
Speaker 3: It's what you do to a dog to make them, you know, get out of the outhouse or whatever. And what So cut back to a couple of years ago in a minute, just let it got a played.
Speaker 4: A doctor on TV. My father, I guess saw me.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean maybe he liked that I was playing an obgyn, which I woke into the details around that part of his dement. She was being inappropriate around women at the end. So anyway, he had a lot to say. And one of our other friends that was there Callas recorded some of it, which I didn't even think to record it, which was so dumb. And then I sent that recording to my older sister who was much more in touch with the spirit world. And she's a healer and she does different rituals and traditions and sweat lodges and stuff that she's like, what's the word not registered, but she's like approved to do. It's part of her spiritual odyssey and her leadership in this particular realm. And she was like, from what I heard, that was Daddy. Different words he said made me very much believe it was him, So she was very convinced. And they were a lot closer than he and I were, so I trusted her. So it was pretty profound and it really gave both of us because he apologized a lot, you know, if you remember, he was like, I'm sorry for the way I behaved.
Speaker 4: It was very backward.
Speaker 3: The men in my family were very backward because this is people don't know, this was small town, rural West Virginia.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the attitudes are pretty backwards.
Speaker 3: The specifics of me being gaging come up, but that's what we felt maybe it was. So that was pretty pretty moving and I still have those recordings the Calak sent me.
Speaker 4: So that happened recently.
Speaker 3: Another friend of mine, my friend Joe Mom and Nitsburg, had gone to a psychic in New York, and a bunch of our mutual friends, two of whom died from age related causes in the nineties, came through. And then my friend Mark Randall, who passed away also of age related causes in twenty seventeen, literally a year to almost the date before my father passed away.
Speaker 4: And he just came through and I Joe said, he just sends love.
Speaker 3: And then Joe has more to tell me about the other friends, which I haven't gotten to talk to him about.
Speaker 4: So that just happened.
Speaker 3: And Mark is the friend who I've lost a lot of friends sadly, because you know, I'm a gay man of a certain age and aids and you know, sex dougs and rock roll lifestyle throughout the years. You know, we've lost a lot of people. But Mark's the one I think of every day and talk to in my mind a lot, because we just had so many fun little bits and bobs and songs and lyrics and.
Speaker 4: Such like you and I have, so that that meant a lot to me.
Speaker 1: And you've been traveling. Have you stayed in any haunted? Oh you stayed at the Fister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Milwaukee, the p Fista, which I had not a great experience.
Speaker 1: We first covered the Fister Hotel in Milwaukee when I had the very gay paint guys on the first time. Go back and listen. It's so funny. I want to say. That was like twenty twenty two sometime. Yes, the Fister Hotel founded by Guido Fister. How was it for you? Because they say it's very haunted.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll tell you what haunted me.
Speaker 3: The goddamn bass in the wedding reception that was directly over my head.
Speaker 1: The basement of the music.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the music, the ghost of the music, the ghost of the apple bottom gene boots with the fur or we're body, We're looking at her like all your wedding reception twenty twenty four greatest hits. Okay, here's what happened on a book tour with my other best beautiful raven haired friend, Lauren Graham, Dame Lauren Graham.
Speaker 1: Who one of these days I will force to come out this podcast. I still have not given her the Jerry summons.
Speaker 3: Under penalty of law, she has to appear. I mean, I can't speak for her, but we have not. I mean I've never heard her talk about ghosty stuff and while I have. Okay, all right, So anyway, Hotel Fister, this is in April.
Speaker 4: We're doing a show in Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: We had done a show in Chicago in the afternoon, and then we drove because Milwaukee and Chicago only an hour half away. Who knew besides everyone but me and everyone at Milwaukee and Chicago. The drive during which you passed the amazing mars Cheese Castle, which is another story that's for your Dairy Product podcast, not.
Speaker 4: For this one. And we got to the Fister really late.
Speaker 3: It's very it's still like it was built when Guido put it together. It's very like fancy murals, that kind of robber baron eighteen nineties, you know, the Gilded Age.
Speaker 4: Not my taste. Bom am I saying bad things? I don't know.
Speaker 3: So we get there late to the Fister, which I knew from lavern and Shirley growing up. It was the fancy hotel Laverne and Shirley would know in the Vernon Shirley show, which I grew up on in the seventies and loved.
Speaker 4: And so we go.
Speaker 3: We have some bar bites drinks, you know, we had our own respective mock tailor cocktail.
Speaker 4: That we enjoy.
Speaker 3: We went up to our rooms on our suits, thank you, on the seventh floor. We're just going to be there one night. We have a show the next day in the afternoon. We get off on the elevator and there's this booming, booming, booming music, and I was like, what the hell, And so we go into her suite and we can't hear in her suite right, So I'm like, oh, I'm sure mine'll be fine.
Speaker 4: I walk down the hall to my suite, louder louder.
Speaker 3: Every footstep brings my eyeball with more reverberations, and you know, wolf for tweet boom. I don't know how speakers work, but whatever the base is. I go into my suite, which was fine. The hotel been recently fancied up. I did not mind the room. The products smell good, it was clean. TV had Turner classic movies on, and murder. She wrote, I'm happy. However, it was booming so hard over my head that I'm not a complainer.
Speaker 4: I called the front desk. I'm like, what is going on.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh yeah, there's a wedding reception up there till midnight. And I was like, what can I get a different suite? No, no, no, we're all booked up. Clearly they were used to this as a fister, and I almost yelped about it like a true Karen, but I didn't. But I guess I'm doing that now with my mouth out loud on a podcast. They clearly had had lots of complaints of this nature before because this hotel, the ballrooms are on the top floor above the fancy suites, which I assume was from back in the day where all the ballrooms contained was like you know, Waltzes and Mozart and you know, Shoeberd and whoever was doing their funky dance tunes at the time.
Speaker 1: She had a hoopskirt dress.
Speaker 4: Bustle with a fur eddy coats on the floor. Everybody was curtsying.
Speaker 3: At her, so there was just nothing to be done, she said. The woman at the front desk said I could have them turn it down a little bit. I'm like, yeah, I'm sure they're gonna turn it down. With the wedding reception. It was Louie Louie. It was dancing Queen. Literally, the mirrors were shaking in the room. The bed was vibrating, and not in a magic fingers good way, and not because I was not alone.
Speaker 1: The ghosts doing that, they were dancing along.
Speaker 4: They definitely were.
Speaker 3: I have videos, the most boring videos in the world that I took of, like the doors and the mirror shaking while I'm watching murder. She wrote, Jessica solving a crime and I am trying not to cry.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't fall asleep eusies oft to midnight anyway, so it wasn't that disastrous.
Speaker 4: But I was like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta get to some ghosts.
Speaker 3: Well, I just had a lot of hotel grievances I had to.
Speaker 4: Issue to the public.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Okay, I've got a really exciting story that I can't believe. I can't believe. I don't know these people personally, because this is a story that recently hit the news that concerns queer paranormal people. And I don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say that you are a member of the LGBT community.
Speaker 4: Just don't tell my lovely wife, Carolyn, she will be so pithy with me.
Speaker 1: Karen Cogareff Carolyn, Oh, Carolyn, Yes.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wish Karen Cogarriff was my wife. I've said it to her before. I hope she hears this.
Speaker 1: So let's just get into this one, because I'm so curious what you're gonna have to say.
Speaker 4: No, oh no.
Speaker 1: So recently there was a British TV show that brought attention to this story, a morning show called This Morning. And also that's where I got most of my information from. But also there's a video of this story, a separate video on a YouTube channel called Love Don't Judge.
Speaker 4: Oh sure.
Speaker 1: So this story takes place in North Carolina. We've got a young woman named Rebecca. She is a psychic and a ghost tour guide.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: So in twenty twenty, she's walking past a local historic home in Wilmington.
Speaker 4: I was just say, is this swim mcton?
Speaker 3: Because the woman see, it's very haunted and my aunt, uncle and cousins live there, and you know, I go there a lot.
Speaker 4: Continue.
Speaker 1: So, after her shift is up of her ghost tour, she's walking home and she notices sort of the outline of a man ghost, and he's like, hey, are you alone? Would you like me to escort you?
Speaker 4: And she's was that English or Southern? You were trying to do a little bit of both? Sure? Okay.
Speaker 1: So this man's six foot six, blonde hair, blue eyes, he has a red coat on turns out he was a Revolutionary War soldier that was stationed there. His name is Rupert.
Speaker 4: What how does she get all this information?
Speaker 1: Well, she's a psychic, got it and a ghost to her guide.
Speaker 4: I missed the psychic part or I just chose to forget continue.
Speaker 1: So basically they start a relationship, the two of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, he's if he's red coat, he's British and so maybe that's why you're trying to do a British accent.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry. Yes, he's from Wales, Wales, he's Welsh. He's okay.
Speaker 3: Well they were the enemy at the time, so she's literally Julia Roberts sleeping with the enemy.
Speaker 4: Well, who's also a ghost.
Speaker 1: This is how things get interesting. They start a.
Speaker 4: Fine I'm already interested, I know.
Speaker 1: So they start when they get interested. Just wait, no, So they start a relationship and she ends up going to a past life regression session. Ed finds out that she actually knew him in seventeen eighty one in a past life because they were married.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And he's just this very respectful gentleman. He's all about respecting her boundaries and consent. And I guess since she's a psychic, she's able to just like kind of call him up.
Speaker 3: Make all that up, I mean, just receive all that from him and her psychic abilities.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: So here's where things get really interesting. God, she's talking about all this stuff on TikTok, which, by the way, at the time of this recording, she has eight hundred and forty seven thousand followers.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: She gets the attention of a follower on TikTok named Catherine, and Catherine's a paranormal investigator. Long story short, the two of them fall in love.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, now, what next?
Speaker 1: It becomes a throuple with a ghost, a lesbian thruple with a ghost.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know how graphic I can get in what I want to say about this throupling.
Speaker 1: You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I have so many thoughts and so many feelings express them, so many questions and a number of doubts.
Speaker 1: It calls to attention, your catchphrase, your slogan, hooray for everybody? What we will put on your tombstone one day? Yeah, which is yes, hooray for everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know me live and lit love.
Speaker 1: But what was your question?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is current, like, this is like, oh it's happening? Is Christopher? What's what's the ghost name? Andrew Grouper? Sure, that's yeah, that sounds that's British. It's very British. He's cool with this because you think about back then, he'll be like ladies fingering each other with their little mucos out. This would very much shock and calls me great dismiss, dismiss, dismay.
Speaker 4: However, miladies like to pocket their lips.
Speaker 3: Upon each other's jerdies and lily pads, and I, as a soldier, can only say, hurrah?
Speaker 4: Is that what happened? How does he participate?
Speaker 3: Is he present in the room when they're like making sweet, beautiful love?
Speaker 1: So from what I've gathered, Rebecca and Rupert have more of an emotional relationship, sure, girl, but he is okay with the other relationship.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And they actually they all hang out, the three of them. Rebecca has her alone time with Rupert, and she goes on walks with him. Sure, but then the three of them go to historic places, you know, they travel and stuff. So maybe they've been to the Fister.
Speaker 4: They did fist her.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the second lady that joined this is Catherine. Can she see him corporeally? Can she experience him in the same way Rebecca does?
Speaker 1: No, But since she is a PARANORLM investigator, she's got toys and equipment.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll bet she does all kinds and alsots donning.
Speaker 1: She's used her toys and equipment to speak with Rupert. And actually she says that when she started developing feelings for Rebecca, she consulted Rupert and told him, listen, Rupert, I hope you're okay with this.
Speaker 4: Welcome to twenty twenty four, babe.
Speaker 1: Things they're different, yeah, yeah, And apparently he's fine with that. He says that he's he's okay with it.
Speaker 3: Well, according to her, he's fine with it. We only hear from him through her.
Speaker 1: So they have spirit box sessions and stuff. You know, they've they've done different things for the eight hundred and forty seven thousand followers, and you know, they believe they have proof of Rupert's you know, with his dry sense of humor he apparently has.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, well, he's pretty dry all over.
Speaker 3: If he's a ghost, all of it's pretty dry, unless he's a slimer.
Speaker 1: Ew well, slimermers or squirters allowed.
Speaker 4: So, oh, that's a sign in your bedroom.
Speaker 3: I'm remembering where he saw that before, on your bedroom door of your giant round bed.
Speaker 1: So people online, of course, got a lot to say, and a lot of people say that these two are just mentally unwell. But they've met a lot of people that praise them for speaking out about this type of relationship and making them not feel alone. And they're becoming advocates for this type of relationship. And I say, hooray for everyone. I say all relationships are valid and beautiful.
Speaker 4: I always say all are beautiful except for mine.
Speaker 3: And all relationships are valid except for this one.
Speaker 4: I'm calling bullshit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not, so you don't believe this.
Speaker 3: Here's me, babe, you know me. I woant to take a look at see what these two look like. I have very good intuition. I've got a bit of a shine myself. I finally realize that I think that's one of the reasons I'm still alive all these years later. Is I somehow have some sort of spirit sparkle around me that keeps me alive in certain situations. But I can sometimes look at people and know if they are full of shit, pull them up.
Speaker 1: Okay, go to YouTube. Go to YouTube right now.
Speaker 4: You know I have it on airplane mode. I can't do it. I'll do it later.
Speaker 1: If you go to YouTube and type in Rupert the Ghost, okay, you'll find some news stories that have two ladies in it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, my aunt Maggie and uncle Giky live in Wilmington and I go there once a year or so. But this year I meaning them in kay Cod, so I won't be going there. But damn now I wish I was going to Wilmington this year. I just do my own psychic research. And you know, I would like be like the little ghost detective, and I would I would.
Speaker 4: I guess I shouldn't say all this because now they'll know.
Speaker 1: But like I'd like you to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: I could get my magnifying glass out of my dear stalker cap like like like a Sherlock pancake.
Speaker 1: Well, the last thing I'll say about this. We could say whatever we want, but to Rebecca and her reality, Sure, she's she's got two lovers, uh huh and eight hundred and forty seven thousand followers. I don't have any of that.
Speaker 4: She wins.
Speaker 1: So I say, good for you, Rebecca, you get the last laugh. Sure, people please follow me and people please date me.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 3: I am curious what the movie will be like, if it will be like a Lifetime movie Network melodrama starring Tory Spelling, Georgiana Brewster and you know, the paranormal outline of like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know Mark, Paul Gossler.
Speaker 4: No, it's kind of maybe.
Speaker 1: Yes, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Speaker 4: Blonde hair, blue eyes, who's in English? She that's like that?
Speaker 3: Who could or at least could do a good accent. I'm sure there's a lot of them out there. I keep picturing Ronan Pharaoh, but very tall, but he's you.
Speaker 1: Know what's so funny that they have a rendering in one of these videos and I was like, Wow, it's like Ronan Pharaoh, your psychic.
Speaker 4: See I have the Sean y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's one other thing I'll say about them. From the interviews, that I've watched. They're happy people. They're very happy about it.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: No, I do not begrudge anyone a happy relationship except for people that I'm in love with you or in love with me, and that doesn't include these three so far.
Speaker 4: Now here's the thing. Okay, Rupert was alive. He lived. I guess he died.
Speaker 3: In that form he's in now, still looking tall, gorgeous, six sixt' six breadcoat. You know, the British are coming. Get it, the British are coming. That's what she says every night.
Speaker 4: Anyway, My point is that was he married In real life?
Speaker 1: He was married to her.
Speaker 4: Oh do they have any descendants? Oh?
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Did they have kids or their descendants? Because you know, I'm like.
Speaker 1: What if they find out that Catherine is like their great great granddaughter and.
Speaker 3: She's having an emotional relationship with her great great great great grandfather in o spells no, thank you well.
Speaker 1: But the only reason it's not super weird and out there is because that's part of kind of the plot of Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Leah Thompson, right right, right, ooh they used to creep me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 4: That was the point of it.
Speaker 1: I guess all right, well, I guess we're done with that story. But you know, I just it's it's my duty to report on the news.
Speaker 4: And I have one more question about that story. May I ask it? Please? Madam?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Rebecca was she? Is this her first relationship with a woman?
Speaker 4: I'm curious.
Speaker 1: You know, I only know so much.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, but why I'll do my own research. I can do that. I have the Internet at Mahau. I'll call doctor Google. I'll say, make me happy, doctor Google.
Speaker 1: But why would it? Why does that matter?
Speaker 4: I'm curious.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious about bisexuality. And you know, why not for me other people in my life.
Speaker 1: You know, it's my duty to report on LGBTQ paranormal news.
Speaker 4: Stories, and I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 1: We get about one every seven years. So, okay, Sam, I have a new segment on this show that we recently premiered with my dear friend Lagonja Estrongia, and I want the listeners to know it's not something I'm going to do all the time, but it's a very fun segment that we are calling bast Or bust O. Sam, You're familiar with cryptid creatures.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm into it, all of it.
Speaker 1: Now where you're from, did you have any local ones in Romney, West Virginia, I mean not super far from where the famous.
Speaker 3: Moth Man now the Mothman, even though the bridge disaster in Fort Pleasant, West Virginia's the moth Man is mainly known for, and it was in the movie version that happened in West Virginia the seventies.
Speaker 4: At Christmas sixties.
Speaker 3: However, Mothman was reported not just all over the America, but all over West Virginia. I, however, have not had any spottings. I mean our town wasn't is filled with characters, But no, we did not have a crypt a local cryptid that we all, you know, would gossip and chortle about.
Speaker 1: But these exist all over the world. There's so many of them. Mothman is definitely one of the big influencers, sure, but there's a lot of little ones. Actually, one that we had last time we did this for Beast or Bust was a creature in Canada called and this is real, Sam, the Dildo Monster of Dildo Pond.
Speaker 3: Why are you making shit up to actively provoke me on the air?
Speaker 1: There are news articles from the fifties about the dildo Monster of Dildo Pond. So they have all kinds of names. The names are part of the fun. I think there's all kinds of these creatures out there. You're familiar with this concept. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to tell you four and with a little, a little tiny write up on each one description. All right, one of them is real, three of them are fake, and I want you to tell me which one is the real one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I would never have guessed dildo dildo Head comes out of Dildo Lake and puts a dildo in you. I would never guess that. So you're already, you know, just stumping me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's play bush or bust bust. Okay, first monster, the Dingleberry bush Beater. It's a sasquatch type humanoid. This beast got its name after several sightings hiding in the overgrown dingleberry trees of eastern Mississippi in two thousand and two. Kenneth Ranch claims he was physically attacked by the Dingleberry bush Beater, but ultimately the crusty creature skidded away without leaving a mark. Wow, that's the Dingleberry bush beater.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget that as long as I live.
Speaker 1: The next one. The cream pie Creeper of Cleveland, said to resemble a four foot long prehistoric bird. In nineteen fifty three, several reports of encounters with this freaky flyer were made in a span of three months. In two of those instances, the bird was busted pecking its packer into homemade baked goods. Always creamy in nature.
Speaker 4: That sounds like me. I love creamy. I've got a creamy twos. What's the name of the goddamn thing again?
Speaker 1: The cream pie Creeper of Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Creami Creeper of Cleveland. The other game could be is it a cryptid? Or is it a Roger Korman movie from the early sixties?
Speaker 1: Remember that one time and our old game show we used to do on stage, we did is it a drag queen or a Kentucky Derby horse?
Speaker 3: That's right, And sometimes you look at them and you can't tell the difference. That's the fun thing when you look at the side by side of the horse and the queen, like whitch you got me?
Speaker 1: Going back to living for the dead, I don't know if it was ever made clear that the episode we did at the theater in Louisville, and I have the giant hats on. That's because there were all these stores that we were staying by that were selling Kentucky Derby hats, and so I had to buy a bunch of them. So that's why I have those big hats on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because that's the big hat thing. And I just stayed at a country house in England.
Speaker 1: Now that's kind a game.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Well, I was going to tell more stories about myself that have no relation to the topic at all.
Speaker 4: I don't like if you've met me, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next one the Yukon beaver Eater. This gigantic swamp monster is said to resemble a nine foot tall sloth with a long tail known for feasting primarily on beavers. In the nineteen eighties, a woman named don Charlie said her husband had to use protection to keep the hairy beaver eater at bay. And then can I call what Sam down, Charlie? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can we just go through this and decide if the names are real or not of the extra human beings before we get to the goddamn cryptids, the cream pike, you know, beaver snackers.
Speaker 1: Last one, Yeah, the Mackenzie Mountain moose knuckler, described as a three legged, half man, half moose.
Speaker 4: Now I'm listening.
Speaker 1: This horned horror stalked a hiker named Jim Wentworth in nineteen ninety six for over an hour, hurling nuts in Jim's direction. That's the Mackenzie Mountain moose knuckle. Okay, So, Sam, which one is real? Out of the Dingleberry bush beater, the cream Pie creeper of Cleveland, the Yukon beaver eater, or the Mackenzie Mountain moose knuckler. One of these has been reported for real.
Speaker 4: So you promised me that one of these is real.
Speaker 1: Well real in the sense that it has been No.
Speaker 3: No, I mean that is an actual described event that someone witnessed, or so they say, yes, and three others are some genius made up Yes, Okay.
Speaker 4: Cream Pie, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: There are beavers in the Yukon, I imagine Dingleberry Bush. I've never heard of a Dingleberry bush other than you know, Dingleberry's down south on a human being. Don Charlie though, that like that name sounds so bizarre, it has to be real.
Speaker 4: However, I'm going to pick the beaver eater.
Speaker 1: You are correct, the Yukon beaver eater. Are you serious? Yes, that is a real creature that has been reported in the Yukon Territory of Canada. And it's been something since you know, First Nation people have reported this, this creature and it's still to this day. I mean in the mid eighties, I'm reading from the Pine Barren Institute dot com. In the mid eighties, there was an encounter with a woman named Don Charlie. She says she told her story about how her sister in law and her sister in law's husband and her sister in law Charlie, Charlie, mother, Charlie, Charlie, the whole Charlie family, Charles, Charlie.
Speaker 4: Charlie and Charlie Charlie. I'm familiar Yukon gold you know that, Charlie's Yeah, they got a chocolate factory.
Speaker 1: Charlie bit me. So they were all fishing at Tatchin Lake when a large brown animal that looked like a bear in size, but it had the long tail of like some kind of other creature, and it had like.
Speaker 4: A super beaver, like a giant beaver beast, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, And it had a flat face. It exited the woods and it came at them in a fast speed, and the creature had long claws on its front paws. And all three of the witnesses got out of the way, and the woman's husband grabbed a gun and shot at it. As the two women ran toward the boat, he fired one more shot at the creature. It jumped into the boat and it lumbered its way back into the woods. Yeah, they say that it fasts on beavers.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't, but some people do. Okay, let me ask you something, miss ma'am. Where do you stand on cryptids? I don't think we've talked about We've talked a lot about psychics and ghosts in our times together, but where are you with cryptids?
Speaker 1: Usually what it comes down to for me is that I think that a lot of these creatures, if they the only way I could entertain them existing is if they're magical in some nature and can disappear or perhaps can teleport or something. And that's why we have not found them and captured them in cages the way that we would with it. Animal.
Speaker 3: May I propose what I think, sure because of the thing and I heard this on a podcast recently and it might have been yours. But like how there haven't been that we know of a lot of bones or fossils found. One of my theories is that they and I'm speaking mostly about North American mammalian type creatures like sasquatch or the beaver snacker is the beaver buster is they live in underground colonies and caves that have been yet undiscovered or people that have gone in there have gotten eaten and never returned. And I think that's why we don't find their bones, because they're civilizations to the degree that they are civil as as are deep underground.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't we find a big hole somewhere.
Speaker 3: But they're good about you know, they've been around forever, so they're good about, you know, in terms of survival. They're good about surviving in general, and they figured out how to you know, protect themselves, but you know, in general.
Speaker 4: The more I think about ghosts and all the.
Speaker 3: Different podcasts I listened to about psychic phenomenon and supernatural phenomenon and the paranormal is I'm kind of a strong believer in my beliefs lately have have kind of swung into the parallel universe or whatever you want to say, Like the energy is from Like it's more about dimensions of time, way more about that than about like a person who died seventeen or seventy hundred years ago walking through the hallway of.
Speaker 1: A house and starts a relationship with a lesbian couple.
Speaker 3: Well, hooray for everybody, But I think it's more about that than it's about I don't know, like spoiler alert for the other the movie, which is twenty years old, to get over it. But like that kind of thing where like they're existing kind of you know, they think, like you said, they think they're alive and in their place, and maybe they are. I guess it's really not like the others, so I take that back, but like it's like time dimensions overlapping, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that that's one of the things that can happen that's unexplained. That's that's my thoughts and theories on it, is that that's one of the things. But another thing can be like energy left over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Because you know, another thing I like to entertain is that cryptids are the ghosts of old creatures that used to roam the circle. Oh yeah, and that's why we can't cutch them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. Why wouldn't there be Why wouldn't there be cryptid ghosts?
Speaker 4: There should be.
Speaker 1: You hear about cat ghosts all the time. People's you do, cats lingering around and their little dogs licking them and stuff. So why not because.
Speaker 4: I don't know as much about that? Oh I do, I'll bet you too.
Speaker 1: Another thing that happen is people, after they die, they can end up trapped in a doll that gets sold on eBay.
Speaker 4: I've heard tell of this. I have heard tell of this.
Speaker 1: It's time for the dolls are living, Okay, Sam, we got a fun one today.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: This is fun because it only has one photo, well, it has two photos in one. There is an AI sort of rendering of what the ghost looks like that's inside of this doll, and then there is the doll as well. His name is Warren. He is currently up for sale for three hundred and eighty eight dollars and eighty eight cents.
Speaker 4: Oh very specific.
Speaker 1: Gee, how can you show us Warren? Please?
Speaker 4: Oh fancy? Oh wow, he's like the Boy. He's almost like the boy in that movie The Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember, I feel like I saw that in theaters.
Speaker 3: Or he's also kind of like a Victor Victoria, like it might be a a.
Speaker 4: Woman playing a man playing a woman.
Speaker 1: Very Victor Victoria to me, because it's a feminine face.
Speaker 3: I mean there's blush, Yeah, there's blush. There's a lip, there's a bee stung lip. Yeah, there is a lash, but a faint brow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, sort of a swoopy little hair, uh huh. And then a very fitted, uh tuxedo, probably with tails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's almost like a lady tux The hands are in a position of like the ballet.
Speaker 4: It's not second it's like, uh not an arabesque.
Speaker 3: I can't remember my ballet, it's been a while, but it's a very like posed, poised, uh, outstretched hand as if you were going to start flapping them and fly into the into the you know, atmosphere.
Speaker 4: The shoe is very polished.
Speaker 1: But then on the left we have the the rendering and of course it's always uh. Folks. You can go to ghosted by Ras on Instagram under the little story tab called duh you can see what we're talking about. Uh, so this is the rendering, and they have a very handsome man in a suit who is in a casino.
Speaker 4: It's he's so, he's tall, he's Fanny's lean.
Speaker 3: He's also wearing a suit similar to the Tuck situation that the Warren the doll is wearing. This man is in a casino way more max very masking, kind of brat rap sorry not bratt ratpack. Handsome in a very like I'm almost gonna say, Ricky Martin, sort of Robin Thick, Ricky Martin, Robin Thick, though Robin much handsomer than Robin Thick.
Speaker 4: Josh Jamel almost or JFK Junior John John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's pretty hot. So he has a story and he's got an interesting one.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So here's what they've written about Warren. It says, mate Warren a man who's luck seems almost supernatural. Oh. A former lottery winner. Oh, Warren was as familiar with the casino as he was with his own home, often securing wins from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not only did luck favor him, but Warren also possessed a prophetic ability to foresee outcomes, naturally gaining insights that eluded most. He often joked about his prophetic skills, amazed at how he could navigate risks that typically led others to loss. Warren's profound knowledge and intuition made him an invaluable guide for those facing financial decisions. He had a knack for predicting the outcomes of risky ventures with uncanny accuracy, often warning others off paths that would lead to failure. Over the years, Warren tried to convince me to start trading, citing numerous rags to riches stories he had facilitated to others. However, trading or gambling was never really my thing, which led Warren to express a desire to move on and assist the next owner. If you're hesitant to take risks due to potential losses involved, Warren is precisely the spirit you'd want in your home. His guidance can steer you towards long term stability. Okay, there's a lot, but okay, this now here's where it gets interesting. Warren loves engaging in discussions about politics, investing, and gambling. He has strong opinions about current affairs, particularly concerning President Joe Biden, whoa here we go, who he does not favor, arguing that he is not the right leader for America.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm checking out now.
Speaker 1: It's a shy at all. And he'll go on and on about these topics, making him a spirited and enlightening companion for anyone who enjoys robust debate. Tragically, basically, someone killed him after he left the casino one night. It says Warren's interests in politics, combined with his strong opinions, would make him an engaging companion for someone who enjoys in depth discussions on these topics. His insights and experiences could enrich debates and provide a unique perspective on current affairs and investment strategies. Could you imagine being in a debate with some people about politics and being like, well, the haunted doll I bought on ebaysas well.
Speaker 3: First of all, this description is longer than a Jonathan Friends in novel. First of all, who has time to write all that stuff? How does Warren? How does Warren and his little tuxedo communicate psychically?
Speaker 4: Does he talk out loud? Does he whisper? Whisper?
Speaker 1: I have so many you know that is not a lot of times they'll tell you. But I don't get that.
Speaker 3: This asks more questions than it answers.
Speaker 4: It you know, it ignites.
Speaker 1: Well, it's only three hundred and eighty eight dollars and eighty eight cents if you want the answers.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna sit around and talk to a barbie about whether Joe Biden should be present or not. Firstly, I'm sorry, Ken, I'm not gonna do that. Also, I was afraid that this story was going in the direction of like, this is a person blaming a haunted doll for their gambling losses, but they said it's not their thing. I don't know if that's true or not right? What?
Speaker 4: Just what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sometimes I fear that I'm doing bad for the paranormal kid highlighting these.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question about haunted dolls in general. Is it usually like this with a long description and someone with a vivid imagination and perhaps too much time on their hands and maybe they need a little electra tension just sits and makes all this shit up and then wants to get three hundred and eighty eight dollars and eighty eight cents on eBay, so they embroider a story. They hyperbolize, and I'm not saying this person did that.
Speaker 1: I imagine people buy them because this is every day, there's more and more of these.
Speaker 3: Well, the fact that like the AI rendering, as we're told, is incredibly handsome. I can see some lonely people might want to think that this gentleman is very handsomely rendered. Hotty is sitting down and talking to them all day and night about the stock market and the lottery and the you know, his disappointment in Joe Biden or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure, the Joe Biden they killed me.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just like it's it might as well say his name is Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump?
Speaker 1: Sam, What can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 4: I said, absolutely not? Yes, No, I love this part.
Speaker 1: It's time for EVP or ev please. Okay, you know how this works. I go to YouTube and I find electronic voice phenomena. Yeah, alleged recordings of ghosts speaking.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So I've got two of them for you today, and I'm going to play them for you. Tell me what you hear, then I'll give you some options, one of them being the correct answer You already did well with the Yukon beaver eater beast or bust. So let's see.
Speaker 4: Well, if there's a person that knows about eating beaver's, it's me.
Speaker 1: Continue, that's not what I think of when I think of you. But here we go.
Speaker 4: Open up your mind, expand your horizons.
Speaker 1: This first one is from Archbishop James Cloud. That's the person's name on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, is that is.
Speaker 1: He from your parish? I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's not from my parish. My parish parish girl.
Speaker 1: Uh, the location is unknown. What is this ghost saying? Okay, it's a very faint whisper.
Speaker 3: See, this ghost is saying nothing. This ghost is saying, let's listen again. It's saying words.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that?
Speaker 4: I hear something going.
Speaker 1: I know it's so faint.
Speaker 4: Let me give it again.
Speaker 1: Which is so creepy. Whispers really creep me out. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: I hear a plosive consonant and it's it almost sounds like blo. See when you when I listen to your podcast or we've done these before in person, I get so influenced by It's like the confirmation bias or susceptibility, where like someone will say it sounds like this, and I'm like, oh, yeah, it does sound like that, but it's.
Speaker 1: Hard for me to just pull it out of thin air. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is what the correct answer will be.
Speaker 3: I hear the whisper voices, I hear I hear the syllables going okay, so no, guess.
Speaker 4: Well, can I have it again? Or is that against the rules?
Speaker 1: Sure, here we go. I hear by.
Speaker 3: Bye, buy a pie, a cream pie, buy a oh, buy a pie.
Speaker 4: That's a strange instruction from a spirit.
Speaker 1: Okay, does Archbishop James Cloud think it was a my diet's done?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: B I died in here.
Speaker 2: Ce die all day?
Speaker 4: Oh shit?
Speaker 1: Or d Diane wete?
Speaker 4: Well that's what I would be. That's what I would be saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm just going to go die in west die all day. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's the correct answer. Now that we know that. Let's listen.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, now I hear it, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I hear it, die day. Okay. Here's another one. This one is from Haunted Finders on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Sure that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And they were doing a ghost tour with Calverton ghost Walks, which from what I believe from my research, is in Nottingham, UK.
Speaker 4: I've been there.
Speaker 1: What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 4: That gave me a chill?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's another whisper.
Speaker 4: It's a whisper.
Speaker 3: And it feels like there's water, like they were in a tub or a both a boss because it's England, you something storm. Maybe that's the water imagery influencing me. But that is vividly terrifying.
Speaker 1: I'll play it one more time and that'll give you some options.
Speaker 4: Okay, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Isn't it weird? Rose?
Speaker 3: It feels like they're just like taking a long nailed finger and putting it inside your soul. When you hear these like it reverberates with me in a spiritual way, like and I'm not being funny.
Speaker 4: I'm never being funny. I'm not being funny. It's like now at this age, but I receive it. I'm being serious.
Speaker 3: I receive it in a way that it feels like it's a message, not to me specifically, but I get the impact of all the energy and creepy. Creepy is probably a I don't know, is that is that being you know, insulting to ghosts. But the the energy of the attempt to communicate chills me.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't feel like it's from a human. It's what I'm saying. It does not feel made up to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, next, you're going to tell me you're in a relationship with a ghost name Rupert.
Speaker 3: It's no, No, I'm not in a relationship with a ghost, Lame Rupert. I'm in a relationship with a cryptid name Rose Roseanne barbed Wire. She haunts the fences of Wyoming. Do you know about her?
Speaker 1: Oh? I forgot to shout out that beast Bust was originally conceived by me and our friend Jackie B. We were out to lunch and we were just naming off all these silly creatures. And Jackie B, of course, also known as the man Lady of Pasadena adjacent?
Speaker 4: Is that trip?
Speaker 1: Did name? Okay, now it's been so long, let me play it again. Yeah, did they think it was a you need a coster, you're gonna leave a ring on my table? Do they think it was b.
Speaker 2: Please come close, sir Ce, Please don't go, sir oh or d denise the poser you know, and you're like, Oh, Denise the poser.
Speaker 3: Do I ever, Oh, it's I want to say it's B or C, but I think it's Please come closer.
Speaker 4: Can I hear it again?
Speaker 1: Please? You are correct, it is please come closer. Now that we know that, let's listen. Oh my god, at least it's polite.
Speaker 4: So polite. I love the good manners, very English. I love the good manners.
Speaker 3: Please come closer, though I will not come closer because that felt like I was going to be drowned in a both tub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go closer. What's it going to do to you?
Speaker 4: Kill you by well?
Speaker 1: Sam? Yes, I'm so happy that my mommy has joined me today.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being on for the third time. Can you please tell people what you got going on?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, in one minute or less.
Speaker 3: No, no, not that part. I am Sam Pancake. You can follow me on at the Sam Pancake on Instagram. I have a podcast called Sam Pancake Presents the Monday Afternoon Movie. It comes out monthly on a Monday, plus have a Patreon bonuses to come out monthly. It covers chiefly horror movies, all TV movies from the seventies, eighties, and nineties with sometimes a teenage wasteland movies thrown in, like teen trauma movies from the seventies and eighties. This October for a spooky season, I would love for you.
Speaker 4: To come on. No, you are going to come on.
Speaker 3: Let me rephrase that and cover the amazing BBC English documentary quote unquote ghost Watch.
Speaker 1: Oh I love ghost Watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're going to cover that in October, and then you know, just follow me Instagram. I'm always doing a lot of fun stuff and on stage and screen, and I would love for you to come and visit my pancake shop.
Speaker 4: That's not a euphemism. Oh, it is a euphemism. It's not sexual.
Speaker 1: That's all all right, Sam Well, I sure do love you. Oh I have shoot, I have one more question I had to ask.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 1: Would you sleep with a crab if you were in a pinch?
Speaker 4: I have a question. I'm going to answer your question with a question.
Speaker 3: Would you eat this curls Junior Hamburger if Dame Judy Dench had left her Dame Judy Dncher's in it again.
Speaker 1: These are the inside jokes people, Sam, I love you. I'm so sorry we can't use any of this.
Speaker 4: Well, I still get paid, right right.
Speaker 3: Are we gonna pretend we're not seeing each other in like seven seventeen minutes?
Speaker 1: I know I'm going to see you tonight.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love your back bye, and I love your front all right bye?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Sam Padcake. Please go see me, honey. Get those tickets in the link of my bio on Instagram, which is at roz Hernandez. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Alex che. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Krichten. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer.