Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Can I be pushed?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Push?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh hi is this hold on one second? Sorry? Just tell off a little bit. Who who Yeah, hey, this is a pet Deacons calling from. Guy was looking for Rachel. She is Rachel.
Speaker 1: Yes, can I help you?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is Pete Deakins. How you doing today? I'm calling from and uh calling in regards to a TV that you shipped back to us and we're hoping to get a return on the TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Not much? Having a pretty good day. What's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you're just like hanting in my ear.
Speaker 2: Just to get a boy. How was your holiday?
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm fine, But you were talking about the return?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, sorry about that. Obviously you didn't like the TV or something because you returned it. But I got I had a great Christmas. I just I got this under the desk elliptical machine. You know those little walking paths that you can put on the desk and your little workout while you do your job. I've been using that thing now. Yeah, just trying to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy, to get off of it.
Speaker 3: I just positive gain. I'm taking a break here for a second. I get my workout back on. Oh boy, you got one of those.
Speaker 1: No, I do not have one of those.
Speaker 3: You should really get one. There quite a workout. I'll tell you what. One of my New Year's resolute is to lose a little bit of weight, you know, and getting a little more fit cardio wise. And so I figured why not go hardcore on the under the desk elliptical, you know?
Speaker 2: So anyway, what's the what's the issue?
Speaker 1: Well, I have an issue with the TV, but I also have an issue with how way this call is going so far. You called me and you're panteing and you're doing a workout on your elliptical, and I am just making sure that you got my TV. You're issuing me my refund? Yes, no, no, what do you mean? Now?
Speaker 3: I'm to let you know we cannot honor your refund, so we can't put the charge back on your card.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay?
Speaker 1: Well no no, no, no, no, no, can you give me my refunds?
Speaker 2: Push? Push push?
Speaker 1: No, no, don't push push push on my buttons right now? Why can't you give me my money back?
Speaker 2: Ow?
Speaker 1: Did you get hurt?
Speaker 3: I heard some bop and I think I'm it might be my Achilles tendant.
Speaker 2: I felt good and then.
Speaker 1: All my all, are you okay? I don't Oh this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh it's just a cramp and it's gone. Now okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what we're saying, what I need from you right now is to stay off the elliptical and get me your manager because this is insane. I can't believe you're allowed to even be on that at work. So give me your manager because I want my money back, and honestly I want you fired at this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that that's warranted. Probably not the most professional thing to be getting a hard workout in while you're trying to deal with customer service.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So question for you, Rachel, I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yes, what I like your attitude?
Speaker 3: And do you think I could call you once in a while to kind of be a coach for me to help me on my elliptical journey?
Speaker 2: You can kind of?
Speaker 1: No, what is wrong with you? Your certifiable right now? No, you cannot call me to help you motivate you while you're in your ollipsical. Are you insane?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Paul set you up. It's a joke, he said, Are you giddy right now?
Speaker 3: He gave you a TV over the holidays and it didn't work, so he returned it and he wanted to be in messed with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought.
Speaker 1: It was losing my mind right now. He's such a joke.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he did wake up every morning with Jubile phone. Franks