Speaker 1: Oh now we're on, dude, I just wanted I was eating a donut for those of you listening or maybe watching with the cameras on, just eating my feelings. Dude. I've had two meals in forty eight hours, but they've been tasty. Hey, they've been crazy now about Chinese food. Hope we had pizza after the game? Yeah, oh I remember. No, so I haven't eaten a lot. When I've eaten, I've eaten a kill. You know what I'm saying. What do you have for breakfast? What's been your favorite breakfast meal? I haven't even had breakfast on thing I haven't eaten first, but oh yeah, that was my other meal. It was like a there's a fried chicken sandwich and pancakes. Hey, and there you couldn't There were no survivors, you know what I'm saying. And there's nothing there, dude. People were asking for help, couldn't help them. Mouth was too full, mouth was too full. Do we even should we do the before we get all negative, we should probably talk about probably the most positive thing in all of twenty twenty one and heading into twenty twenty two, like it's crazy you get a Player of the Year type of mentality, and you know, the direct they're about to do it for a second year in a row. It's like there's no one really touching them. And that's the Chevy Silverado. You know.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty one was the news, talk about the news of twenty one two. I haven't even broken.
Speaker 1: You haven't broken anyhow, dude, you guys, it's really not even us. All we were was the messengers, right, yeah, we're the middle man. We're the middleman. Chevy said, hey, we want you, we want you to do us a solid and we said, go ahead, but what you need They said, we want you to spread the word about the most durable, reliable truck out there. And we said, okay, right, that's all we said. It was okay. We've sent with a period. Since then, we've been telling you guys this whole entire year, really just half the year since October, Yeah, since October, how much the Chevy Silverado does everything. And they're going to take care of you. Chevy's the greatest of all time. And what'd you guys do? You mash that energy? You went out and Chevy has now called us and said we can't we can't be without you now, You're such a staple of our foundation that we need you to come for another round. So here we are again.
Speaker 2: Chevy is the presenting sponsor, the presenting sponsor. It's outstanding. Did we see it coming to quesh right, we saw it coming.
Speaker 1: We could have been a little let down. No, there would have definitely been a little bit of a letdown, But I think stars were aligning. When you have a bus is durable from a podca cast standpoint, not necessarily driving standpoint, as us and a vehicle, it just works perfect, right. The Chevy Silverado is the most durable, live, reliable vehicle ever. Chevy or Silverado really made some news. And we're not just talking about Silverado and the low Man Award or Coach Prime and all the goodness Dion's bringing. Okay, they gave us that linery and I feel that they were really pumping up Dan there. But they we did good too, right, and I just gassed us up that whole time of the goods brought to twenty twenty one, we're talking product news. The Silverado is z R two, Chevy's new flagship offer truck is was introduced in September and in the spring you'll be able to see it at your I would say local Chevvy deal V for us. I think it's easy. Freeland, Yeah, Freeland cheval at the best. When I when I'm having a tough day, like we lost to the Bengals, I drove to Freeland just to sit in the parking lot because I knew, like with the boys, I need this kind of reliability. You know what I'm saying. You're asked. They were trying to give me a tow truck winches everywhere, and I was like, hey, boys, I'm good, I've been here before, you know what I'm saying. But then that the boys send me And what's next for twenty twenty two, Dot dot do well, dot do Ton. Just a couple of days ago, Dot dot do Chevy reveal the first ever all electric silver rattle built from the ground up on the ultum ultium altium is that right, oltium? Yeah, altium battery platform that brings it with new power, new flexibility, and of course a new range of what is possible in a truck. That's outstanding. Right, We're going green, everybody. It's a beautiful thing. I'm a gearhead myself. I can't really change the oil, but I love looking at cars in the way they sound. But I love that we're reducing our eco footprints. A beautiful thing right, right, left, anywhere you're sitting in between. It's nice to be able to breathe. I think we can all say that. Right. We've seen a Silverado EV and it's really cool on the outside and on the inside. It's got all kinds of new features, just a lot, just a lot of first for an EV truck. Head over to Chevy dot com and to learn more and reserve your Silverado EV today. He crushed it. I do. I just I crushed it because I love Chevy Silverado. You know, to treat a you all your long just as durable as can be dependable. Yeah. I had a buddy who had another truck. I won't say the brand, but I will say the first letter if. And he was stuck in a ditch in one of those snowstorms. No, no, no, I pulled over because he's a boy, right, he subscribes you rates five stars just because he didn't make the best decision in his life. I mean, I need to make sure he's like to work. Pulled this out of there, no problem being bang boom, We're out. There in time, and I bet he's gonna head over to Freeland Chevrolet this off season to get himself a nice little Chevy Silverado, maybe the EV and let him know that the boy said. And the boys, I mean, the boys are allway sending you right. I think that's enough of getting into add mo. Let's go back to being satisfied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a what four three four minute ad read right there, So shout out Chevy for that presenting sponsorship.
Speaker 1: I know we are back, and we're back for real. We're back for real.
Speaker 2: Every time you were coming on it would be like a surprise or somebody will ruin the surprise.
Speaker 1: Jack. It's crazy too. We still got to talk about that live.
Speaker 2: But obviously definitely definitely a year of ebbs and flows, peaks and valleys, but we are officially back.
Speaker 1: We have a huge year ahead for everybody.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's coming, but I'm saying that because I believe in us and I know we're capable of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know what's coming, but get out of the way right there as a freight train coming. Baby. What did I say? Always ready, never prepared? Man, I don't know if that is that the way we want to go about it. That's not a great yeah, yeah, not a likeness situation. Always ready, never prepared. I would almost go if he's been ahead of a swivel over that statement. I like that too. It's a one up on me, But I do like that. I was getting ready for this podcast this morning and I put this poncho on two for twenty five pilots. If anybody's wondering, and uh, I was like, I wore this lasts on the pod. I think you've war I thought I need to change, Yeah did. I don't want to change very much. I'm in depression mode. It's either that or the pitter patter, Let's get at her. Sure that's only.
Speaker 2: In the fall when the weather's a brokettet. I want to show first Gin in the first Gin spoopt ober tea. Yeah, that pitter patter, let's get at her?
Speaker 1: Or this right here?
Speaker 2: That one right yeah, that one right there, one of the first Embrace the spook with the Jason Voies on the back, still one of my favorite spooks of all time.
Speaker 1: God, I can't wait for October.
Speaker 2: I know we're really dancing around the sadness we need to live in that for.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to live in it yet. Let me beat this bush for a second, right, well, or at least beat around it. Okay, cannot wait for spooptober. It's going to be an exciting year again, full of this. Hang on, hang on again, talk about like this the execution.
Speaker 2: Don't say again. I think we did a good job executing a couple of years ago. This past year, it was tough. It was tough your boys missing a couple of games.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's hard to like tweet when people are like kill right, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Kill him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like damn, broke my back this bit. Yeah, bro's my back too. Just catch you straight bullets because you're my boy.
Speaker 1: Right, tough? Yeah that you have to live out here, dude. You have to be in the stands watching those games. It's hard that one game, especially right right right, Week one, I had to leave the stadium week wanted. Will was my right at home? I catch you know what I'm saying. I got done. I'm like sitting there kind of sad, like kicking rocks, and I'm like, where's Will? Three hours later, I didn't even catch a drift. I was er uber then it was darker I was scared. My one family was one where I was phone was dead.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you had you were definitely beat on injuries. You couldn't be in the Twitter verse that much. Yeah, it's a bummer too. October was kind of like, I hate to admit it, it kind of a wash this past year.
Speaker 1: It was a wash. But that's living in reality. We're not gonna We're not gonna, you know, fluff it right, we can't on ability.
Speaker 2: We get better, be better this year. We'll be excited. We'll be ready to go for.
Speaker 1: Scooped over January'll be ready to go in ten months. Yeah, so many things are gonna happen till then that we could also be way more excited about because it's sooner for sure. What about spoot over that we let down last year? A month of spoopt over, No dude, eight minutes, eight minutes, a small talk, let's go, let's start this thing. Yeah, so the sadness, sad what the fuck happened out? Then? Idea like when we feel it picked the first play of the game, Literally all of us were like okay, hey, like don't matter.
Speaker 2: I turned around, I was like, hey, hey, we didn't expect that when happened. Boys, Let's swear to god, we were Joshaul sitting up there quiet. We kind of told you what.
Speaker 1: The play was, right, Yeah, I thought, my first play the game is a pass, like, we're gonna rip it on everything.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great, They're gonna be ready to go against stop Derek Henry is gonna be open. And then yeah, then that play happened, and I was like, yeah, that's probably the last thing we thought would happened, but let's fucking let's get back in this game.
Speaker 1: Boy, get back. But once our defense stopped him for three, I was like, we're gonna win this game, pig. Yeah. Yeah, the whole time I really thought that. Trust me.
Speaker 2: The thought and the energy and the hype and the excitement leading up to the end of the game, Bro, and the electricity at the stadium, Oh my god, it's the best I've ever seen it in my life.
Speaker 1: But you should have been an acme. Yo. I heard I heard my boys a list.
Speaker 2: Oh Bro, they could have walked in there and been like, fuck this dude, will like they fucking loved you out there.
Speaker 1: They I mean, we were all fucking chanting.
Speaker 2: Everyone's shann uh for the boys for the boys we have since the people were in there in a corner and hyping it up like he was great, dude. They're like they're yelling their chips, screaming their HOODI shan the Titans fans are flipping them off, or just everybody's having a great time. We're doing chugs with the Chuck Bud by the way, go pick those up. Yeah, shut up, my mom. But the energy was electric, dude. And was it that way even throughout the watch party because we ended up believing to go, uh to go obviously see the game.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah. They were on the sideline for the game. Halen and Will were absolutely gone shit faced, like trying to talk to me about shit. I'm going after warm up, like your blinders on, dude, I'm the thoroughbred. I'm in the gates and you're like, hey, by the way, what's up my boy, I'm like, yeah, I'm fucking out of here, dude, I'm trying to get hype with each player walking by. Yeah, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, well Braves is trashing you today about that? That's yeah, he was just chirping the boy. He's Will thinking he's a fucking celebrity on the sideline. He's such a hater. Man, Oh he's not a hater, you know what. That's just how he shows love, you know what I'm saying, Like asked Carter and uh Tyler there like I was in the I was in the punch him in the arm, the man, I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in his suite. I was in the rable suite with all with this family. That's a weird flex, just weird.
Speaker 1: Because everybody that thinks like Rave Chirp's like, yeah, you know, hey, rape turps.
Speaker 2: Everybody though I Raves doesn't trip you and just let you go about your business. He fucking hates you, right, because he walked out and say hey, you know, we need to get you out there, and I was like, hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: I took off my jack with the jersey.
Speaker 2: I tried hitting a little punts that for him, and then he just walked off like he didn't roll.
Speaker 1: He's so funny. He threw you a bone and he asked for a glass of milk.
Speaker 2: Here. You're fucking terrible. You You could have had.
Speaker 1: Something there, right. He pat me on the back and I shit in his hand. Yeah, exactly on the ass. We both sucked up both those phrases. That's kinds how sad we are. Yeah, that's how sad we are. You're not really that sad. You know, he wanted the Boys to lose. I didn't want the boys to lose. Okay, hang on, don't do this, look like, don't way this, don't do what? Like, what were you gonna say? Okay, so I get to go, don't say don't do So what do you want me to do? Sit here? You really think I wanted you guys to lose? If I had a chance to clarify, Okay, okay, go ahead. Yeah I think he wanted the boys to lose. No, dude, I really think. I don't think you wanted the boys to lose. But the thought of the boys getting that ring without you and the roster it ate at me right there. It ate at me a little bit right there. And by the way, that hoodie is unbelievable. Is that a new piece? Yeah, it's ours, this one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this one of the great ones, but our new hoodies are the best sellers right now. It's crazy, dude. The material is incredible. Feel it, feel it? Yeah, Marty Mush was that one. Don't lift too high. I just know I just started the uh you know die, we got the die of going into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, yeah, dude, if we were out there whole hosted Lombardi Trophy, like yeah, your hype for the boys right in your head, Like a lot of things to go through your head, but one thing that would go through your head is like, Damn, Taylor's always got this on me. Now, Yeah, I mean I don't think I want to Taylor's like after a while, you'd be like, damn, like he's gonna bring because I get the replicauple in the back started making we started chirping.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, once you made it that way, out of been like yeah, damn, He's always got this on me. But yeah, I think I'll have just been like, fuck, I wish I was on the roster with the boys.
Speaker 1: Man. We like to think we all wish you were there too. We all wanted the boy there in spirit. Yeah, I mean once you once you gave out that information to me, be for the news. He came out about Playoff Willy getting cut before he using Playoff Willie, I told John, Oh, I mean we were all in the chat to get literally went up and I'm gonna tell you something, but you can't tell no one, Like you can't tell anybody because this is like a secret information. He looked at me like, I was like, this is a real thing. John here was Yeah, deserving warm ups. Know, Hey, the Raiders are gonna cut Will today. He starts flicking his pants and get a bone.
Speaker 2: Er dude, he was. He was like, really you think we can get him? I was like, got clear waivers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, keeping that waiver wire. You better hope. Fucking Jags were like, we need him. You can be you know, you guys pulled Zach Cunningham. But yeah, Hugh and Zach are a toss up. If you're drafting either one of you, you really got to think, like, you guys both have pros, you guys both have cons. I think the edge goes to you.
Speaker 2: Do you want to build your roster around town or do you want to build around leadership?
Speaker 1: Are you saying Zack's not a good leader?
Speaker 2: No, I'm laughing because I just heard the whole back and you kind of just like look down and like we're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: No, because when she said that I was like, I can't say nothing. That's my teammate, so I can't like go on with the shirt. You know what I'm saying, Like, no, your boys fun, you're still stood in my wedding. Yeah I did in the back. Yeah, I had to go back. What was going through his groomsmen? He we you know, I'm not saying nothing to you know, put the boy under the bus. But he's like, Hey, I'm trying to figure out the groomsman and I don't want to this person that person on my dude, just do it shortest, the tallest. It'll be the easiest way. That way, no one gets mad about their lineup. Knowing damn well, in my head, I got this thing in my back pocket. If something like this situation.
Speaker 2: Comes up, there's a perfect timeless You didn't put all that out.
Speaker 1: But I gave it to him only to have something for me, you know what I'm saying. And that's what a relationship is, folks, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when he said that, I was like, that is a good idea, and he did would end up in the back, which would be a better look.
Speaker 1: I didn't want hurt knicked feelings. You know what I'm saying because you did ask me to be your best man, and I was like, I can't do with the nick. Okay, Yeah, you're right, and I don't want to. I don't hurt next. I don't want to hurt next feelings. You're right, Well, you're kind of just adding in fluff, say porn, bud. There's no fluffing here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you kind of lost you kind of you kind of fell out of the best man running when you didn't go to the bachelor party. Yeah, well you would understand. I was trying to rehab an a c L hindsight twenty twenty. Probably should have gonecause we would have gone either way. You know, probably came back too early anyway, right, Pride probably tell before the fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the game, dude, I know, it's hard to even talk about it. Like I watched the film and like they just had more guys than we could block at certain times in certain areas we had to play and on fourth and one, and they had more guys that we could block. You know, there's penetration in certain areas and the boy tannies out there taking a lot of heat. We're talking about.
Speaker 2: I've seen the got that week one the one vibe on hat something somebody had like a rope meme in one of the fucking replies, which is a little fucked up, but yeah, you the news the noose always the noose really kills a vibe, kills the vibe, bro, Yeah, but it's more funny. There's in there there you can there's no it's just SpongeBob halfwayting to you never know.
Speaker 1: Memes co tradition, Jack, that is that you bringing that up? One that put the news? I had a little as.
Speaker 2: Jack, the want to put the noose in that ways coming at you, but it was like a how to thing to like it just really kills a fucking vibe.
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you? What do you guys think? As a fan, like don't like don't sit here and like if you say whatever you feel you're able to speak for you. I'm gonna speak too, but I don't want to speak and swaye their opinions, you know what I'm saying. So I want to hear what they have to say first. Uh.
Speaker 4: I was telling well earlier the realities of the loss set in today. Yesterday it was more of like a recovery, trying to figure figure it all out. Yeah, but it's like still didn't feel real, Like there's seem like there's so many opportunities where it could have gone our way and it just didn't. I don't know, you know, from a fan perspective, it hurts. Obviously, the whole city was convinced, and I still feel convinced that we were gonna go to the super Bowl, like even this morning when I woke up and then it's like, nah, so real. I don't know, I don't want to like put it all on on Tanny. He had a couple of bad throws, but like there was a lot of those picks too. They were like right there fingertips, and I don't know. It's tough, very sad, sad for the city, sad.
Speaker 1: For y'all put in the work.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's one of.
Speaker 5: Those things where I don't have much to say, just kind of.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Sad. Yeah, he is sad when when we lost and it was like it's like damn, it's all it's all over over. Raiders are out tis there's no like playoff. Willie's dead out because there's no more fun, Like you get the perspective of like being a true fan and like rooting so hard and playing into these bullshit ask characters we make up and like, damn fun. The fun is like over, like we don't get to have the Actme session again. And you see that selfishness of a fan of being so mad at a team for losing because you more so just don't get to.
Speaker 4: Have fun anymore, like rooting for that so much fun at Actme and it almost made it worse that like how good our tailgate was.
Speaker 5: It's like, dem we lost and was like fuck that tailgate, Like I'm never.
Speaker 2: Yeah, broud happened, and we're like walking over the stadium, I'm like, man, this thing's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Even crazier next week. Where the one thing you hope from something like that, being the one seed from like a player hoping for the fans is like I we made fans this year, like like when I got here in fourteen, and as it's gone, like the fans have gotten better and better and better. People saw the lower we got. We got dieheards. We got diehards. Don't get me wrong, but I'm saying like teams that have been around forever, like the Steelers, and and Macker, the Packers, like even Detroit, you know what I'm saying, they got the diehards, and we're just a younger franchise, and so you like to hope and think, like, man, we're a one seed playoff team this year. Next year, going in that Week one game, you're really hoping it's going to be like a packed house again. You really hope that that You're you're just gonna get more and more fans as you go, and you're just growing that fan base because we've had a lot of heartbreak this year as far as like you know, kind of in classic Titans fashion, being like we lose to the teams we shouldn't lose to, and we win to the teams we shouldn't win. You know what I'm saying, we shouldn't we shouldn't have won, like like everyone was like you, we shouldn't have won to the Bills or against the Chiefs or the Rams, you know what I'm saying, like all that, but then you lose to the Jets and Houston. But that's like people are gonna understand, like even if a team is a bad win loss record, you could still lose, Like the Bills lost to the Jags nine to six, right, like the NFL is the NFL, Like everyone's paid, and sometimes you get something, you have bad days. You just hope that there's carry over. Because seeing me some on Citium like that was fucking electric. It was cool as shit. Oh dude, really, bro it was so loud. It's the only time in my career at a home game that I've had to lean in to somebody talking to me because I couldn't hear all the demons on the field. Only time ever, you know, and when you're when when you're at like Kansas City, like you can't hear a damn thing when you're when you play like Kansas City, you play uh Baltimore in that that divisional game, like you can't hear nothing, Like you're literally just mouthing words at each other and hoping to God like you can read their lips. And it was almost that vibe. And so you see the Titians are now doing like a six six hundred million dollar renovation and it's just gonna get better and better. This town's really buying in.
Speaker 2: Oh I was gonna say, the buy in is happening, bro, like, and I feel like to the expectation, like I think next year going into next year, it's more it's like you go eleven and five last year, twelve and five this year, and you go one, you go one and out, Like next year, it just seems like it's going to feel like a long season because all that matters is what the boys are gonna do. And and not to obviously be ahead and think we're going to be in the playoffs, but it's like, we got to get to the playoffs and then then like the season starts, because you want to win in that first round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got I mean, you know what I mean, yeah, exactly. You want to win them all, but you gotta win first one, right, right, you gotta win the first one. I see Rave during his press conference and everything else, I'm like, man, it's like you you just want to fast forward and get to where you know, the boys make it, get into the playoffs, and then it's all about that fucking winning that first game because no one since uh obviously they've been spoiled a little bit.
Speaker 2: You guys went three years in a row now making the push of the AFC Championship, eleven and five and out in the first round last year twelve and five and out as a one seed this year, do you feel like being a one seed and having that bye we hurt you guys at all.
Speaker 1: No, I think it helped. I think it helped. I just think that the cars didn't go our way in this game, because I think you can tell you know how it is during a week when you watch practice, when you see the energy of practice, You're like, how the guy's feeling. During the divisional week, dude, it was like you would have thought we were like fresh at a camp, like dudes are flying around, guys are ready to play. No one seemed tired. It was just like we were ready. And Raves did an amazing job on the byeway too. It wasn't a grinder. It was like we had a couple of days of working out and stuff like that and conditioning and he's like, it's on you guys, like you got to stay in shape. I take these three four days, relax, get away from football, come back where to go. And we got a fresh Our defense looked, and our offense is playing fast and just you know they were. There was times we were running ball against a goal line defense in the middle of the field like it was just it was it was just tough, and we there was times we blocked it. You know, Foreman had that big run and it was they had too many guys to block there, you know, and it just worked. And we've been in situations. A couple years ago, we were playing the Patriots at home. They were in a six to two front, six one front in a four minute, and Derek was just slicing him up, you know. So it just didn't go away. And I think a lot of fans are saying we lost that game more than the Bengals won it. Like here's the deal, Like you did you I'm part of that. I'm part of that. When you lose, when you win, you have to win with grace. When you lose, you gotta lose with grace. Like there's all there's a winner and a loser in competition. And they won, like we might have hurt ourselves in a lot of ways, but they still won the game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean, Joe Joey Brews got swag, dude and stuff. To be a gracious loser. It's fucking hard to.
Speaker 1: Be a gracious loser. It sucks, dude, it sucks. But as long as you use it. I don't know what does McGregor say, like you you uh, you sleep on a wind, you wake up with a loss. Okay, I thought I was thinking of like the humbling defeat.
Speaker 2: And yeah, humbling if you humble in victory and then he called Poyer's wife or war Yeah, sometimes it flows like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she just flows like that, dude. It just this one was shitty because like when we went to the AFC Championship, like we all thought we were going to Super Bowl, but like we proved everybody wrong for multiple weeks, right, And it feels like in a way that like somehow we kind of prove people right. People saying like, oh, we're the worst one seed. Were We definitely weren't the worst one seed ever, Like we we fought that game, came down to the wire, like we deserve to be the one seed. Our record says it. We played we played ball. But when you have the national media doubting you, like you really just want to, you know, earn the earn the respect to the national media, they don't. It doesn't mean anything. Doesn't mean anything when like if you know, if Kay Adams picks the Titans to win. That didn't change nothing. You know, if rich Eisen pixes us, it doesn't change anything. We still got to go win. But it just seemed like it just seemed tough. It just this one hurt more because there was so much more expectation, Like we all thought everyone here on this bus, I thought we were I thought we were going to super Bowl. Oh bro in my head, I'm like, like Rabel said during the bye week the playoff by week, He's like, these next three days, like do what you need to do and then tell everybody like you're booked up for the next month, like we're fucking going. Tannel had a fucking great little speech. He got leg a classic goosebump speech going into that like that byeway for the break and everyone's just like, yo, yeah, so boys, I ain't got a lot to say, yeah, and then he said a lot yeah, and he fucking killed it, and you just like just tough. This tough as an offense, I hope, like like our defense came into this camp with a chip on their shoulder, like they they got dummied a lot the two years ago. Statistically was a Statistically was a bad defense, and they came in and was like chip on their shoulder. And I don't think by no means that our offense. I think we were just gonna be great just because just because you guys had Yeah, I just hope that we come in I hope we come into OTAs. Hope we come into camp with that same mentality as our defense did last year, and if that happens, then we'll have an opportunity to be in the same position. Yeah. Yeah, it just fucking sucks. Man. What was the vibe on the sideline throughout the game? Oh, We're gonna win. Like there was never like, dude, We've been in so many games decided by three or less, like it's just part of it. Like when we played the Colts at home, we spotted them fourteen points and even then we're like, yeah, we just gotta score sooner. Like it was really like there wasn't like a thought process of like damn, like that's this culture is not the issue. Like when you get up on some teams in the NFL that don't have that culture yet I've been a part of it. Like you can just tell they're like, fuck, it's over and it's the first quarter. And for us, it's like we just don't think like that. And it's not just one guy. It's like a collective group of like all these dudes like really think we're just gonna win every single game? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It just sucks, it does watching that kids look at the uprights legit like, what was going through your mind when in that third pick? Hap when that pick happened for them, they're like, oh shit, now very fucking on off. I looked up, they're about to get a field goal range.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I looked up at the I looked up at the time and our timeouts, and I was like, hey, we got a chance because they were out of field goal range. They're on the fringe area. They're like on the fifty right when they when they picked it off, and then they got a penalty for taunting, which put them back fifteen or twenty or I'm sorry or ten. I'm not sure what a taunting. What a taunting penalty is? How many yards? Any? Twenty yard?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that's why they quickly retracted that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fifteen as far as it goes, fifteen twenty, Yeah, got fifty yard penalty.
Speaker 1: They stay on their own. So, like I in my mind. I'm I'm not doing the math in my head, like, Okay, there's this much time left, we have this many timeouts. I'm thinking we're about to get like, let's see if we can get this ball back, you know, because the way we were doing two minute we had it was two twenty five or right around then. And you have all your timeouts and you have the two minute like you're in regular ball from the twenty five yard line, twenty five yard line, like you got to get you know, a couple chunks. That's not a huge issue, especially when you're in a two minute situation. Their rush, I mean they had Trey Henderson, who has you know, I had fifteen sacks this year. He does a good job getting off. But like they had dudes that were hurt in the interior. In my head, I'm like, we're gonna be able to protect, you know what I'm saying. So once in anytime that happens, you give Tanning some time. He usually dice his dudes up, no problem. So I'm thinking in my head like, Okay, what's the vibe here? Are we going or are we going to run it? So when we started like running it and playing the time clock, you could tell like the situation was is we're gonna get it to where we need to go, run it down to like nine eight seconds and then the field goal for the win. Worse come to worse, we punt and go to overtime, and even then we have home field advantage. Our offense can line up an instant just like Theirs can't. And I'm not taking anything from that. I'm just thinking, this is our this is my thought of the mindset of what we were doing. Our defense is playing lights fucking out nine sacks. Dude, Joe Brow couldn't breathe. You don know what I'm saying. I'm laughing because I'm thinking of a we can talk about later. Two. Yeah, just that old line wasn't blocking nobody wasn't blocking nobody. Well, and you know what, dude, that's a They're a fucking great defensive line there. It's a good defensive line. Denko, I think is one of the most underrated defensive players in the league. Like when we played the Colts and Danko was there, it was a dude that you go, Okay, we gotta watch this dude fox cats up and then on the inside on pass pro like we got to watch out for him, like he tears dudes up, got him for a steal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's a monster dude, and hit him with Jeff and Harold and Bud Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Bud, it was in the same situation as me. It's coming off an a cl like everyone knows, like the second year is like the year unlesser Adrian Peterson. I expect Bud to prey to be a stud next year, you know what I'm saying, And like you don't, like that's the number. I just fucking did it. I just fucking did The thing that Rabel says not to do is like expectations or or predictions and stuff like that. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying, You can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't just do that.
Speaker 2: Now I'm a fished on the o ta say this real quick and then I'll say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking Will said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I mean, Buzz the stud dude when he was at when he was at the Steelers, who was super productive.
Speaker 1: He's got a great attitude, a great team guy, and he plays super fucking hard and like he's going to be better than he was. And I just think I just think that the old line I think they had confidence because Joey the way he throws it, But like those were dudes, those.
Speaker 2: Were nine they were fucking eating eating I just nine sacks for one say, I know you say that out loud and it's like and they the boys still fucking he lost and you know and playing the armchair quarterback and I know you know, I'm sure it's the right called ninety nine percent of the time, but it's not kicking it the extra point.
Speaker 1: No, I mean the everything statistics say you go for it like you're on the half yard line the King's back, Like why not that that makes And I don't want to put you in a weird position to speak on that stuff. No, I just did. I don't disagree. I don't disagree with the ball. Like how many times there's a reason has coached the year been decided? I know Fox gave their coach the year, which was Vrabel. NFL hasn't done it yet. Well there's a reason why Rabel's uh like a top head Coach of the Year candidate. You know what I'm saying. Like the guy, the Guy's football IQ we've talked about in the podcast before. His football IQ is stupid, like he knows every situation and he makes sure that we know every situation. And when he made that call, it's like we obvious sit there and go fuck yet we're going, okay, we're gonna go bout two here instead of one. Like Grant scheming things is to make a huge difference. I mean, I guess it it would have because it was you know, you guys would have been running the ball and not Yeah, but it's like the butterfly affect you because we're up by one, do they have to throw it earlier and maybe catch Jamar Chase on a deep ball, you know what I'm saying, or maybe this happens like you can't just because this play happened at the beginning of the game, Like if we would have got X, Y or Z like later in the game, they could have changed up their play calls based on where they were at if they're down. You know what I'm saying. Now, I feel you somebody was like, why didn't we do this? I'm like, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like, because I'm thinking, I was like, I know, I was like, I was like, cause I don't know. I was frustrated too, because I'm thinking, man, why didn't we just kick the fucking extra point and just be in the lead, like, just be up.
Speaker 1: And I was like, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like, but I know, fucking h Raven Stretch has every situation dialed.
Speaker 1: In that you could imagine.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm sure there's like a perfect reason for that happening and it just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: But I was frustrated just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: But again, I'm like, these dudes are literally on top of any situation. They're on top of situations that haven't even came up yet in the league, even rule book wise. Then I'm sure that you know I'll come up one day, but yeah, it just.
Speaker 1: Sucks, dude. You never see it coming. The picks are Dude. Here's I have to say about anybody who was like questioning Tannehill is years past even this year, him fucking having the confidence to throw it into situations and it's worked out before, and you guys all fucking said he was the greatest. Like, just because it didn't work out, it doesn't mean he's any different. Dude. He's a fucking stud and with the boys rid die with Tanny, He's a he is literally revived the Tennessee Titans along with the new defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he's a fucking you know, he's a fucking awesome dude too. I just hated it for him when that how all that went down, And I just know he probably puts a lot of that. I mean, like every competitor does. You just put a lot of like blame on yourself. And he knows that it's everybody knows that it's not one single player, one single game, or one single play. But you just know, dudes like they wake up and think about that shit like damn, if I would have done this, I would have done that. Like if I would have made this tackle, or if I would have made this play during the game, like it wouldn't it would have went a different direction.
Speaker 1: But so I just hate that for the boy that sucks. It's crazy. It's just over. I know, I'm like staring out in the fucking just staring at the steeling a second and go like someone was about to change, like they were gonna they were. I mean, get call him, but like just kidding me, won what was the vibe like in the in the locker room they obviously you know how that is, dude, you know how it is. He just is over Ray walks in. He's like, you don't prepare speech for this, Like he loves the boys, fucking he's he rides with us, Like the culture is not the issue. Like if you have a cultural problem in a team, you're in bad shape, boss. But we don't have that issue. We got good dudes who work hard and want to win like I want to. I want to succeed. So it's just a bummer man. He's a bummer dude, Mike, Mike, Yeah, it's fucking tough. It's stuff to come on here. Like I woke up this morning, Lokey excited to do a podcast with the boys. I just love being around the boys again. Like you feel like I was the dad that went out for a carton of cigarettes and some milk and now like all of a sudden back in your guys' lives. But you know what I'm saying. But like I fucking miss the boys. I missed doing this, But I feel like it's too soon, you know, Yeah, Mike, it was supposed to be as they even been forty eight hours. Yeah for real, Yeah, it's about to before we had an ad go ahead ball, all right, what we got alex spot Clips. Hey, shout out to boys' sport Clips. No free shoutouts.
Speaker 2: I don't take my broke my broken phone screen to mechanics for the same reason I don't trust my hair in the hands of my grandma's stylist.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: I want someone who specializes in me, and the experts at sport Clips are trained specifically for guys' hair long, curly, short, thinning, thick, chubby face, skinny, whatever your look is. They know how to cut and shape your hair to fit you. The best women's hair is harder to cut than women's hair. Wait what I say men's hair is hard to cut? The is harder to cut the women's hair. I bet you didn't know that jaw, structure, your hairline, everything else.
Speaker 1: They know how to cut to your best assets.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, you may even get a pinch on the cheek from Grandma sport Clips. The pro in man's hare go looking up locally, the paints the cheek pincher is a weird place.
Speaker 1: I do you know? I'm not I'm not the ghost writer. I'll tell you what's sport clips rips though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What a what a value? This is great value, very rape goes there. Bloss said it pods months ago. He saw Ravee and there getting the hot towel. Look, getting the the face.
Speaker 1: Massage user, cut the five on the sides, and a fucking that's straight wickup thing. That little fucking ramps. Yeah, he's got the fucking half pipe on the top of this. I seem to keep a tan all year round. He's got a tanning bed. Bro. Well, they're coaching the Pro Bowl this year. I saw that. Yeah, to bust out the Vegas Uh, the Titans. Yeah, they're coaching the Pro Bowl. You gotta get a hold of Dan Dakin. Say, Dean, if you watch this, don't go to the Pro Bowl, so your boy can go. I'm an alternate. Oh you right outside of it. I'm right outside of it. Let's fucking go. Let's go, just sneak in a little Pro Bowl. No, come on with Dion.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the money. Just do that accolade cuss is uh, kb is the only one, wasn't he? Yeah, which is weird.
Speaker 1: As I was an alternate, Jeff was an alternate, Harold was an alternate. Danko was an alternate. I can't believe Jeff did not make it. Out right wild. That is wild, fucking wild looking wild. Jeff just stud dude, good dude, good fucking dude.
Speaker 2: Season dude. A lot of fucking media people. I feel like some of the media Peple's favorite question is to ask you about your future with the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask why do you think that?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 2: Uh, why do you think that's a valid question from them? Like whenne, what is your fucking future with the Tennessee Titans. So people don't think we evade any type of topic or conversation on the bus.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's a valid conversation because of the year I had. It's not hard to like it was an up and down year like my like if you look past from a pass pro standpoint, I won't do the positives from a run game standpoint, like I didn't have as much power in my legs. I just I just wasn't as strong and my explosion wasn't the same, So my run game performance was down. That's just the reality situation. I missed four games, got knocked out one. You gotta assume based on my production the last few, like the before the ACL that I'm gonna go into this offseason, do what I do every single year and train. This is my first year I've been able to train in two years. Like twenty twenty everything was shut down. You couldn't pay somebody to train you. Twenty two and then sorry, twenty nineteen was that to him? So twenty twenty going into twenty twenty season, sorry, I was, you can pay to get trained, and then twenty and then I tore my ACL. So I spent this whole year turn where we have an ACL to get my ACL able to play? And what lacked was power? What lacked with strength? What locked?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Was a lot? And I noticed a lot was conditioning I usually did. I'm running around the field and I'm ripping, and I'm finding myself breathing heavy after a couple of plays, like it just wasn't. I wasn't myself And for me to sit here if I were to be like, hey, guys, now I played great, like I really didn't like I was. I was up and down. I think over the grand scheme of things of thirty two teams, like did I play an above average year? I guess like, I, yeah, I played an above average year, but by no means is like what I'm capable of at all. But it's a valid question, and it's it's a it's a question that I found myself, Like I had a couple of times on myself like damn, like is there sings like a cut this year? Like is that a real thing? And dude, if I did, that would just suck so bad because I just feel like there would be there would be like I would feel like I you feel like I wouldn't have a chance to prove myself. You just feel like you have a lot in the basement that you knows. I just know. I just know like there's better time ahead right, Like I'm going to be myself. Like Trent Williams is thirty two year old, He's playing his best ball, forty nine er. He's a fucking He's the best stack in the league, no question. But he's thirty two years old. He's playing better than he was in year eight, and he's in year ten now or eleven whatever it is, Like tackles range differently coming off in acl Like it's not going to be the same, you know now if you want to talk about like past pro production, like after week one, I give up two sacks in Week one, I know Challenge Jones had five, and everyone wants to put that like I had two sacks in week one. Now it goes way more than the two sacks. I also was getting bold. I gave up pressures, I gave up hits like it was yall, I got donkey out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your second half of the year looked a lot different for your first and life. Obviously you made a lot of progress. Yeah, I think people hang on to that first quarter of season, and obviously again even in the first half of your year, the availability that you had too, I think kind of plays into the the worry of mindset because you see, you see week one happen, you see the availability thing kind of happen, and you can just kind of create this store in your head. You see like a a dead cap of a low number next year, and people like, oh, we need to get rid of him, and stuff like that. But I do think and I would like you just speak on kind of the progress of the peaks and valleys of the first half of the year, transitions kind of coming into your own a lot more in the second half of the year, because I think that's where a lot of the mindset is, is you get stuck on that first part and see you know the injury stuff that was happening. But in the back half, Bro, I thought the way and I know it was hard like and we had a lot of like good conversations too, and that shit is just fucking tough to kind of battle through its metal warfare warfare, and you guys start winning and straining these games together and you're coming into your own a little bit more.
Speaker 1: But I just think it's a you know, I was proud of you.
Speaker 2: I was hyped for you playing a lot better in that back half because I know, I know you were battling a lot in that first part of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think, like to finish the thought I was having is like after a week one, I gave him one sack the rest of the year. Yeah, you know what I'm saying Like that from a past pro production standpoint, that's there and that's what like traditional issue are there to be as a left tackle like, and there's another hole facet at the game is the rum blocking, which we'll get fixed with strength and having an off season do those types of things. So I'm not worried about myself from a playing standpoint, and I know that there's the media needs to do this for a whole lot of reasons. One, it's a valid question, like could the Titans get rid of me? Yes, they could, and they then they just like everybody, anybody who doesn't have guarantee money, he could get cut. Right, That's that's it, Like you're right. At the beginning part of the season, it was just like holy shit, hold like where is a turbulent ass flight? Like after week one, I was struggling mentally big time, like my confidence was shot. I was like I'm done, Like I'll never be the same person again. This is over for me. Like I'm I've always said, like I'm not gonna go out like some Nancy boy fuck, Like I'm gonna I'm gonna go out my own terms. I'm not gonna be some dude that just keeps riding the waving and people be like, yo, remember Lue, Yeah he's just old now and barely can move like your boy can still move, you know what I'm saying. I and like, once I started, what's up.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be this dude that just rides the wave and fucking And I was like, oh no, I slowly start to just look towards the back of the bus.
Speaker 1: You keep going, but like I'm not. I'm just not going to do that. Like when I start seeing my when I start seeing my potential like dwindle, I'm fucking out of here because I'm not going to be remembered as this dude. That's just like crippling walking around trying to try to keep trying to keep the dream alive. Like that's just not who I am. Like I I came into this league dominant player. I'm gonna leave a dominant player, you know. I just this weird just wasn't a dominant year, and like that happens. You know, everybody has off years and stuff like that. And I have some sort of insurance, somewhat of insurance policy with with coming back from a knee. There's lots of guys that had knees that also had a really hard time coming back. One guy that who's a friend is Baktiari. He say he's had like a really really hard time. It seems like you don't. I mean, I'm not going to speak for him. It just seems like it because he didn't play the whole year, which I think was smart. Like I think like if I could go back, and we kind of had that as entyments of what would you change, Well, nothing, No, I'd change it. If I went back, I would have handled myself way differently. I wouldn't have put these extremely high expectations on myself. I would have kind of I would have understood where I was, and I probably wouldn't have played that first game. I probably wouldn't have played as much as I did in camp, which wasn't really that much. I would have kept getting my leg stronger and maybe came back week three before we five. And I don't think we're having this conversation right now. I don't think it's a conversation in the media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think definitely, like looking at the load you had going through preseas and everything else, because even you were like, oh, I might not play the fourth preseason game and third was it the last preseason game, because I remember thinking my head, like, you know, if it seems like it'd be good to just be out there and move around and block some of these dudes just to like get ready for somebody like a Chandler Jones in week one and stuff like that. But there's definitely a when you look back and think about how you can do things differently. There's definitely stuff that you can think about that you would have switched up loaded differently, Like Okay, I am feeling this way, let's put a little more on it. Hey, let's take a little bit more back. Yeah, listening to your body and and and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I just you know, I think that I ended the year on a good note, Like I mean you, yeah, you choked dot Hendrickson. Hey, hey homie too. I was gonna say, Henderson is my boy.
Speaker 2: When I was at the Saints for just a cup of coffee, I sat with him a lot because his uh, his accountant. Yeah, his coach in college was about like a giant fucking accountant and his coaching college was a carl Polini. So we're sitting back there having a lot of funny chorl Polinie stories. Carlos Bo's brother, who yeah he's a fucking lunatic. But shout out the boy Hendrickson. Yeah, he saying at the JAB he was chirping the whole game too. He started talking from the snap one.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I saw you. This is my world. Yeah, he's the boy. The boys are chirping each other.
Speaker 2: I wish I was like, man, I wish I could be in Taylor J Like, yeah, call him a bitch, call himtle bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sam Hubbert point at his Sam Hubbard ninety four, he got like the elbow brace.
Speaker 1: I'm my bro. You love JJ Watt, white guy, just fucking grinding it. He said, no, I just okated my elbow. I was like, you're a super fan, Like he was getting hurt God, Like, why don't you just go to your podcast, you pussy? And like halfway through the game they were saying something like things drastically changed in the beginning, a lot of shit talking going on, and then as the game progressed, he was now trying to be nice to me, like, hey, we already started here, we're gonna finish here. Keep the same energy, yeah, keep that same energy. Boss, Like hey, let's not be front runners right now. You know what I'm saying. So I thought they came up to me and I was like, you boys really want to come in the podcast, don't you. Like it was like a timeout or something like that. It was always after a Moni Hooker got that that pick the interception and kind of like both offenses and both evens are like kind of hovering around the field like waiting to see what they call and uh Trey. I was like Sam Hubber like walked up to me by the way, guy walks with his arms out like this, and I told that, dude, your laughs aren't that fucking bake. Put your hands down by your waist, like you need to relax.
Speaker 2: I told that a game he went by, he like gave me a look of my bro, put your fucking hands by your waist, Like what are you holding up right now?
Speaker 1: He's like he just goes that was a weird chirp and kind of like walked away, walk away from me, And then I saw they were like kind of coming over and there that's now they're being buddy buddy. Yeah, and like boss the way, it's the third quarter. We still got twenty minutes. Yeah, and uh fucking that was like a moment. I was like, you boys trying to come on. Sam Hubbard hits with, yeah, not gonna lie. I couldn't do and uh uh your boy Hendrickson's like yeah, I mean the only reason might come on us because of Will, Like Will's my boy. I was like, whatever, you gotta tell yourself about keep that up. Yeah, way you keep keep that same energy? Y yeah, uh dude. But I liked playing against him. He plays super hard, he's very he's a good pass rusher, and it was like an actual challenge, like strong as fuck, strong as fuck, like strong as fuck he was. He was a stud. So you know, yeah, I just won the battle. But but like, we're gonna see each other again, you know what I'm saying. We're gonna see each other again, and let's hope we both have the same energy. Yeah, you know, I just we played them next year. I think we play the whole AC North. I thought I thought you played the we play the NFC East. You play the Raiders next year. I know that. Yeah yeah, but do you not play the whole AFC West. I don't think so. I used to weigh you guys know, Jack, the Eagles are here, dude. That's awesome, dude. I've been there. Oh yeah, I've been everything. Oh yeah, because you said how many years you gotta be in the league, and they played it every You've staying one team for eight years. You played every stadium, that stadium so fired, dude. They just fucking hate you. They hate you and they'll flip on their own team in a second. Yeah, I hate nobody safe in there, you know what I'm saying. At one point, we're all just huddled up together, like we gotta take these dudes out. Dude it. So it was a fucking wild deal. We should probably touch on anything we still have of that last coming because I know it's a big question that people have, So I want to make sure we touch everything so no one thinks we did anything. Call to action. What we talking about her? Bird Dogs?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: First, bird Dogs read I'm stuck to get their geart.
Speaker 3: You know them?
Speaker 1: JP? You like it? You a bird dog fan? You fire bird?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Uh sorry? You a bird dog fan? I am? It might be the deal of the week. Also, be able to hook it up, might be able to I think anybody could, because that's why we're doing the thing, right, bird Dogs, this is one of the best podcast promos we've ever had. They wrote it, and we're gonna mean it. We wrote We wrote that. Yeah, I think we wrote that, right. We write that. I don't write ship right. We show up and I try to read the best podcast ct boss.
Speaker 2: All right, Go to birddogs dot com. Enter promo code bustin. That's b U S S I N. And they'll throw you in a free bird dogs whistle whistle football. That's whistling football, beautiful dude, If every want to look, he whistles in the back. You remember those nerve vortex holler footballs that whistle when you throw them?
Speaker 1: Question Mark, it's that five dude. You could rip those.
Speaker 2: Things one hundred and twenty yards no problem. Oh my god, imagined Pat Mahomes or Josh Allen throwing one of those things. Ripping one of those things have its own gravitational force. It would leave, dude, it would just start orbiting with the satellites. And if you get the light up one in the dark, Hey, bird dogs play catch in the dark. Yeah, that's a good way to hurt yourself.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's bird Dogs dot com promo code busting b U S S I N and boom a free bird Dogs football with your with your pair of bird dogs, you will not take these things off. I promise you. Listen, bird dogs, let me tell you something real quick. Don't underestimate my reading level. Like I know I read at a fourth grade level. But we really love your shit, We really do. Due did we curse in this thing.
Speaker 2: I think I think we can curse a little bit specifically, Do we love your shit specifically the.
Speaker 1: Joggers in the pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's what I'm most looking forward to to wear because I hear their companies. Oh yeah, not just from JP. You give them the staple of approval honestly means a lot more just reading that read yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Anybody who doesn't know JP's got very sensitive skin, he'll break out in a rash with any kind of fabric. So with bird dogs, putting those jogger pants on, anything like that, you just know his skin says thank you, and your skin will say the same thing to you.
Speaker 2: Use co promo code busting. Get them things. It's a beautiful thing. It feels delicious, and your balls will thank you. I think they will have built in underwear really pants and even a huge underwear guy. You don't even have to be You can go commando now and just throw the bird dogs. It's nice commando, but it's not commando.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I love yeah, just looking up. Yeah, you're fucking right.
Speaker 2: Bird dogs sacked here, boys, the bird dogs like I do, the lean back on my chair, my sack went under my butt.
Speaker 1: Fucking drug those things down like that right now between your thighs. God, you're trying to cross your legs saying you have a.
Speaker 2: Kid, dude, I don't know why they when you're playing with them, they'll start like crawling on you and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I don't know whether their feet have targets on your nuts. They just absolutely you're getting punched out on the daily. I've like Johnny Knoxville out here, dude taking shots in the nuts. It's brutal.
Speaker 2: Shout out my kids, Hey, the pregnancy is going well, by the way, I know we didn't answer that last week, and everybody is asked like, hey, how's the wife and the baby doing.
Speaker 1: The pregnancy is going very smooth. Yeah, I love that. Shout out the girl charo to finish up on that last thing is uh, it's a valid question, and I think, uh, you should ask all You should ask all the questions, right, you should question everything. Yeah, what are we finishing up on on the me getting cut thing? Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The uh, the worst one was probably when I got cut by the Titans last year. Yeah, you were bad about that. I was pretty bummed about that.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one kind of came out of nowhere. Not that these things come out of nowhere. Is just like a different it's just a different situation. But do we do the questions thing or is that just just put that up there questions thing? You said we're gonna do questions from the audience, not the audience. Do we have what do we have any questions the audience the audience of listening to us. You guys are welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh. All these games were like, legit.
Speaker 2: Hey, we gotta we gotta offer an apology to loss. Why because we went hard on the Niners in the first half of the year. Remember they start off, what'd you guys start off? What was your record? Just a sim blazer, It's just two and five. They started off two and five, and we was like, bloss man. We thought that what were we saying?
Speaker 1: We didn't?
Speaker 2: Thank god we have the AFC South on our schedule and now, I mean, I mean, you guys beat them, So every every.
Speaker 1: Team in the playoff we beat.
Speaker 2: But the NFC what is that? The NFC West, the NFC West electally the dominant. I mean they are the dominant. They really are super half of the year. It's like, damn, what happened to the forty nine ers? And now they've kind of ripped and roared back, kind of like you guys in nineteen, similar to like the Giants back when they beat the Patriots on that undefeated season two. Bro, if you're the Packers, who you gotta be sick, sick because they didn't four you guys, did.
Speaker 1: You guys a loss? You guys didn't scort off as a touchdown? No, we didn't. It was all special wow wild wild dude, you gotta be sick. You know, Denis Packers Bro, when we lost Loki, I was praying for the Packers to lose too, just because they were a one seed. No, because that I didn't want Dennis to get that ring be Aaron Rodgers fan, beggar and Rodgers fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe just his whole year obviously he was. He's been on Pat McField a show a lot. He's like kind of like been out there in front of the public, out in front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he had it. Did he get the MVP?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Did he get it? He did it? Did he get it for Fox or whatever? He's just a front runner, right, all right? Well, I'm dumb.
Speaker 2: Having an MVP season and it's just the hype that the Packers have year in and year out, and he's only had that one super Bowl and whether they score ten points in that game, that's just sick. The weather was crazy though, Yeah, but that's lambeau Field. You're supposed to fear going the lambeau Field. You're California boys going out to Lambeau. They had their week, it's cold, it's got all this stuff. I mean, you don't have them.
Speaker 1: When we went out to Lambo last year in the snow, we got whooped and it's.
Speaker 4: Just the kicker kicking it for their their tunnel as they're running out during pre game.
Speaker 1: What kind of alphamer ship was that, dude? That was some Alpha ship? Did you seet? Speaking of kicker Alpha? Should you see what the Bengals Joe Burrow telling that story.
Speaker 2: Saying we're about to go to the AFC shave and says, well, hey, Swag, yeah, Swag.
Speaker 1: Did you see that video of Gold kicking for the guy?
Speaker 2: They're all out doing their introductions and he's like moving it up and just kicking field goals right next to him.
Speaker 1: He should have flat one and just flatt one right in the back of somebody.
Speaker 2: Dude, woke one off somebody's helment and then go yes, sorry my bad snow, but uh yeah, whoops.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady almost came back against the Rams. Holy shit, dude. And they asked him if he's gonna retire, Like he ain't fucking retiring. You never know, not like that. You never know, not like that at all. Bro, what are you talking about? We have him on Bust with the Boys and we'll ask him those questions. I have him and ab On at the same time. AB's chirps, Yeah, well, definitely after Will's antics, We're definitely not getting a. B On promoted his song on Instagram. You just like the palace. You are both sides of the fence. Guy.
Speaker 2: I just this with JP Mikes and JP is you know obviously you know where he stands on the side of the fence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's what he gave me. So I'm like, all right, let's ride. Was it super Gremlin?
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about he like an't your team super Gremlin all day? What about him is like all you hit the mic. He loves how serious and mad people getting. He just likes to play the other side.
Speaker 3: Will gets like anytime if you just breathe AB's name, will no, man, I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: How could you do that? And it kills me? And I met him last year, shared a little time with him, made him a video, right, It's like, was a meet and greet him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I made him? What'd you say? Hey, you bought tickets to a meet and greet?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: He want a radio show to you on those tickets?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I met him.
Speaker 3: I filmed like a workout video for him in this Instagram and Francer. Yeah, he facetimed Tom Brady introduced us. Tom Brady some but a fan ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you like, that's kind of how it goes when you meet dudes like that and they're like next to you, like he'll die from them. Right. You know what I'm saying, I respect it. Ab has done a lot for me, will up and down right exactly. He's giving me contentt so I guess that benefits. It's like beneficial. He's done some stuff for me. I've done some stuff for you. What have you done for me? Just kidding, just kidding, he said that, just kidding so plain too, like he really didn't mean it. Yeah, he didn't mean, just kidding, just kidding, that's tough, dude. You have an ab chirped the shout out of those dudes. And I really think I mean all four of the A all four games. Four games were unbelievable round, all games decided in the last four seconds. Best round of football probably of all time, right, has to be how do you beat that? And the fucking Bills Chiefs game? Dude? Yeah, I was gonna ask that, what do you.
Speaker 6: Do you think there's a chance that ever gets changed or is it gonna stay sudden death?
Speaker 1: No, because I mean maybe between those two teams. But like when we win against the Jets, the Jets won their coin toss and they went down to the goal line and didn't then they picked three like we had a chance to go down.
Speaker 2: Also, like it used to be first, I mean, anything can change. I was gonna say it used to be a first time first team to score. It's over even field field goals included defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean people say defense with championships. If you're the league, don't you want that shootout scenario? Like, don't you want to see them all? I want him to reset that clock for ot number two As a player and you definitely don't want that. That's a lot of trade on the tires. Again taken off the one game. But what if you go to college style. You just put on the twenty five and go back and forth. I like the college style, bro, you like it? Yes, I love. It's like the last Cup and beer pong. Yeah, you got a rebuttal, dude, and then got to go.
Speaker 2: You're in there to shootout, yea, let's go. I think it's the best. I think it's the best format of ot A. Spot that ball. You can even move it back, put it on the thirty five if you want.
Speaker 1: For NFL. But you just put that thing on the thirty five, like yeah, and just let teams go at it. They're kicking sixty yard field was number on the fifty, like whatever. But it's at least got to you gotta go back and forth. Yeah, put the ball down on the logo. Yeah. I kind of like that too.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that dude ball and the logo and fucking play ball. And then if you score, you you have a chance to rebuttal.
Speaker 1: You got a match, eat it, and then you just go back and forth.
Speaker 2: So but if it's on the fifty, then does punning even come into play, because when you're backed up that much, you're basically gonna use all four downs to score fourth downs. Oh yeah, yeah, that's electric. Yeah, I and every woar downs a fucking score. You send your punter homer early, tell them we got it from here and we're going to score.
Speaker 1: Shower up ken. Every quarterback can throw right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're on fourth down, you're probably trying to make your way. It's just four down territory. You're trying to like get a first down to keep the series alive. Changes because the time the clock is now out, you take the clock out of it and you just set that thing on the logo and just keep going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Make teams go for two if it gets to that. I think that's all.
Speaker 2: I think that you're getting into like backyard rules there to where you just have four downs to score a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Leave it up to a coin flip, right now, what's the difference.
Speaker 2: It's really not leaving up to a coin flip though, because you still have to play defense, like you're playing like now everyone just scores in the first drive of the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you go the yard line and just play no, no, It definitely was, but it was insane and more exciting if we got to see Josh Allen come out and get the ball.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about very specific quarterbacks doing it one game for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about this one game.
Speaker 2: I'm just overall, I think that's a great idea to just put the ball in the fifty, take the punters out of it, clocks now gone, and you just play it just like college. And then eventually you got to go over too. If it continues to go that way, but you got four downs to get a first down and ship, then you decide if.
Speaker 1: You want to gike a field goal. So on this, on this hypothetical situation, if you're on the fifty and you get sacked and you're on the opposite forty five and you go all downs, did that? Does the other team you get the forty five if they have to now start the fifty, I think they just restarted and put it on the fifties. I like that too. I was the same thing. It's first and goal from the fifty.
Speaker 2: The first and goal means your four ounces for your four down fifty yards yeah, ten yards convert, Yeah, conversion. I'll like actual situational football.
Speaker 1: No punning allowed. No punning.
Speaker 2: I mean you're if you punt, you're just turning. Once you turn it over, it just restarts on the fifty. Yes, yeah, don't even have to have that rule in it.
Speaker 1: Through the uprights for one. That's too many bills and whistles. I think it was scoring. I think us talking for us talking right now about that.
Speaker 2: I think that's awesome and hilarious, but I think it's for an actual rule.
Speaker 1: I stand on what we experienced at fourteen points and over time, you know what I'm saying. So the score is now crazy. We have like, you know, twenty one points per touchdown. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, scores like one f made. Yeah, bringing Rocket League cars and then everybody's fu Yeah driving around. It becomes a big dome and guys are just fucking esports. The sports team has to come in. Yeah. We actually both teams have twelve year olds who are just fucking Rocket League players. They bring out this big screen and they gotta play the seven on seven. No, did you have the boys play? You got you gotta boys play. Now it's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that that you went too far, I mean Chiefs were basically playing seven on seven for the last couple of minutes last night.
Speaker 1: That's a wild same bro, Bro. They scored and it was like what he seconds left or thirteen seconds left? Thirty seconds? You squib kicked that, it's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's what everybody was saying talking about It's just true. You should squip kick it, run some clock out thirteen seconds? How many how much time did Tom have that one year when you guys were against him in the first round at Wildcart round when you guys beat him and Logan Ryan picked it off and went.
Speaker 1: To the end song, there's twenty six or was there only like seven? No, there was like twenty six. Hey, low key. When we were in that situation, we're all like, it's not over it, bro, you know over talking about the ball with time left.
Speaker 6: First there was like twenty seconds they I don't think they converted it, and then it got down like.
Speaker 2: That and then it was.
Speaker 1: But thirteen seconds. Man, you gotta wonder about what their defensive calls were about. It looked like, and listen, I'm not a coach, but it looked like they were really protecting the out of bounds the sideline sidelines don't When I said it like that, the sidelines, they're really protecting the it is hurt. Yeah, they're protecting the sideline. And they had three timeouts, so you can throw it over the middle every single time, and so their time outs the same thing. Yeah, you gotta play you gotta play ball. They were rushing like four I think they rushed five on that last one. What does that say about Dak Prescott.
Speaker 2: As a tough situation, Like, uh oh, the fourteen seconds that happened, that was bad situational football. We said that when you when that happens, I mean, you guys can coach up in it every every Friday. You don't toss the ball of the rev. You don't set the ball down and let the ref touch it. You literally turn around and hand the ball to the rev or give to somebody who's gonna hand it.
Speaker 1: And as a defense, you lay on the guy too.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about like what Patrick mosse Holmes is able to do with thirteen and what the Cowboys couldn't do with fourteen and he drove the ball down further. Yeah, the I mean, the answer is like the Cowboys just played bad situational football and the Niners play different, a different defense they were doing.
Speaker 1: The thing the was it was it wide open in the middle. I don't know how many timeouts they have, none they had zero. Different in the fringe too, was like, if you're at fourteen seconds, you're in an ozone situation. You can't you can't do a hurricane field goal where you rush everybody going on. You need eighteen seconds to do that. So if you have no timeouts, you protect the middle of the field, you lay on them. It's over. Who did they play? The Niners?
Speaker 2: The Niners should have laid on him, but they would if they would have operated it the way that you guys are coached to and everything else, you're able to hand the ball the ref they would have probably had one second by the time.
Speaker 1: He came and the ref. First off, there's got to be a rule with these revs. They got to be in better shape. These refs got to be better shape, and probably younger too. And I don't like. This is not me like coming out refs. This is literally me just saying, like in high intensity where the game is evolving, the way the game is evolving, how fast everything's going, how guys do play more? No huddle like a turbo type of thing where you're kind of just muddle huddling the whole time. And the ref has to touch the ball. Now that dude ripped it from all the way back. As soon as he saw Derek or not Derek Dak running a QB draw, he should have started coming up the field also and they probably would have got it off. But the center's also got a look to the line judge to make sure he knows where the line is to back it up and put it down. I love that, you know what I'm saying. Well, they gotta be yeah, they got, they gotta be better shape and they got I mean like there should be a test.
Speaker 2: There should be like a test and another thing too, like every quarter of the year there should be whether it's a combo, they're just like a test to make sure that they're in shape and they can they can handle their.
Speaker 1: Job, because those guys have the regular job, the job to think they're good dudes. Like I know a lot of these refs they're great dudes, but like if you can't run down there, they are, Yeah, they're run down the field like that and they go and touch the balls.
Speaker 2: The NFL can consistently gets like the athlete evolves bigger, faster, stronger, Like we need the same evolution.
Speaker 1: With these referees, ya know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And also like like this, they need postgame pressors to answer some of these fucking questions.
Speaker 1: Bro. That's like like the Bengals Raiders game, like they in the in their report, they left out that I guess somebody asked them. Doesn't make much sense to me, But all right, like weird, but okay, report that we've read, and that's it, like they said they the whistle blew after he caught it, like it's it was obviously not that right, that's obviously not the case of what happened, you know, And like I said, does that change the game in some ways? Yes, but I think I shocked out a whole bunch of different ways based on situational ball, Like the Bengals still could have won that game. Yeah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the fourth quarter of the Raiders Chargers game? Oh no, did you any of you guys watch the very all the way through that game? Remember the ref missed that face mask penalty on the sideline, literally right in front of that referee. The fact that you just can't look up at the screen and see that that his head has literally turned sideways and that it was a bad call. The fact that you can't, like on something like a face mask, you can't just say, hey, we fucked that one up. You throw a flag. I think that also needs to happen. But that guy didn't have to go to a podium and answer that question because like, yo, you fucked that up, and everyone was just murdering that dude. I know I already recapt this in the pod.
Speaker 1: Another thing that needs to go away is this taunting penalty. If it's like egregious, like over the top, like fucking one of those yeah I'm bad, and that was aggressive. I was thinking the same thing, like a middle finger in somebody getting in the say nothing.
Speaker 6: I think it's at the level where like teams are getting involved and obviously that's too far.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 6: Like the guy that stood over Tanny and got the thing, like Eli Apple was by the way saying something too like that's just part of it. But if it stirs up like the team to get physical, then obviously that's too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then if things get like there's got to be a level of common sense with it, right, You can tell when things have progressed way too much. But if guys are getting chippy, shoving back and forth, like let the Boys play, Yeah, you know, but that might go I think the rule had the rule was in place for good intent, to keep the game more clean, to keep people doing it. But like at the same time, you get I mean let the boys.
Speaker 6: That might change with the ref thing we were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Better for everybody too, Sorry, Garrett, go ahead, my fault.
Speaker 6: I was saying, what if the ref age change like that, might their judgment on some of those things might be different too, because how can how can Tyreek Hill run in going like this at the ten yard line and not be called But the guy in the for the Bucks last year did it right in his face and he.
Speaker 2: Ended up getting a fine. Yeah, but I see what you're saying. I think it's better for everyone involved that the Boys can chure. Yeah, for the boys, better for the atmosphere and the environment, better for people watching on TV.
Speaker 1: Like I think that ship is fucking hype. That's awesome. The boys getting lippy a little bit, Yeah, I love that. Yeah, I think I think, uh, but the rest are good dudes. And it's it's it's crazy because if you watch the Bengals Raiders wild card game, there's so many penalties, a lot on the Raiders side and some on the Bengal side, and it's like some of them were obvious holding calls. Some of them are obvious DPIs, but the same like you gotta like in the playoffs, it's like, let's let the boys make the decisions on the game. You can't the top Now, the refs we had for this game, they're unbelievable. Like one of the rest counts to be for the game is that, Hey, like, we're doing our best to make sure that you like, you guys are playing his crew. Yeah, it's clean. Yeah, and he like he always comes up to me. We've like known each other for a long time. He told me before the game. He's like, hey, we're not trying to get like we're letting you guys play ball, you know, just like don't if something happens, you see something they're doing something to you, just come tell me and we'll keep an eye out for it. But like we want you guys to go play football for the most part. Yeah, And it's like to be able to know that like there's holding on every single play, there's contact in every single world wide receiver for the most part, like that stuff happens. There's rules that are put in place to protect, like from the quarterback standpoint, But there's also weird rules too, Like if the quarterback breaks the plane, like it breaks the tackle plane and it's rolling out and you go high on him, you're gonna get a penalty. But if you dive at his legs, you can't. You're not gonna get a penalty unless it's overly late, like you could hurt him.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, you're saying when you say when they get outside the tackle box, when the outside the tackle box?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the quarterback stuff is so fuzzy for me, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like and it's funny because you see the game evolving because I saw, you know, you see Burrow one time trying like guys are trying to like fake these things happen, which is part of the game. You're trying to like figure out the rules and like you if I can get away with this and help my team, I'm obviously going to do that.
Speaker 1: But you see the game evolving with these rules are getting.
Speaker 2: Put in place because these dudes are are like flopping now, especially quarterback.
Speaker 1: But but like that's dude, that's chest Like this Derek Card did.
Speaker 2: One like somebody like barely placed their handles in the Chargers game, I think, and Derek's like throw his head back.
Speaker 1: We got the penalty.
Speaker 2: It's like, thanks fucking God because that was an incomplete pass.
Speaker 1: We're we're about to put God in there. But yeah, for sure, it's a tough spot to put God in. That's a tough spot to put God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I think these rules like there's so much gray area, and it's funny kind of watching him watching everybody adapt with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright's golleyball.
Speaker 2: This is probably this is definitely a top Well, you know, we don't want to we don't want to play favorites, but this is one of our more favorable brands.
Speaker 1: We like to rep Well, they're just they've been they've been riding and dying.
Speaker 2: With us for so long the whole time, not the whole time, but the majority of the time. And we one shot them out if we didn't believe in what they were doing exactly, and that's why we were bringing Georgia boot to your ears right now. The world's most comfortable boot. Georgia butt is America's hardest working boot and for over eighty we're gonna say eighty one years. Because we've been doing this. I feel like we've been doing this averaged for you know, at least a year. Yeah, George has been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. The boys like looking good. And even when we're working, even when we're on the field. I know Taylor Healey who's coming in the stadium. He's like, Hey, you got a pair of Georgia boots. The new ones haven't got here yet. I'll get him to you next week. But he's trying to wear them into the stadium because they're that fucking comfortable and they look that damn good.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too, It's not just a comfortable boot that you people are go, eh, it looks all right, and the guy looks kind of weird. At least he's comfortable. You're comfortable an stylis at the same time. Right, It doesn't matter what occasion, and it doesn't matter what season you're in, winter, spring, summer, fall.
Speaker 2: They hold up in any condition and they have the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. So whether you're working on your feet all day long, working around the house, grilling out the boys, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style.
Speaker 1: They offer the best work boots, wedges, loggers around.
Speaker 2: Whether you need a waterproof boots, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, metguard, non puncture shank, non slip sole, they've got it all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com. Scroll their website. It's a fantastic, well put together website. Whoever did that, they did a great job and use code busting BUSSI n for a generous twenty percent off from the boys to you for Georgia Boot.
Speaker 1: Not to go back on something that we already talked about earlier, but and maybe to to ad it's not really two ads in a row. But where can you get that hoodie.
Speaker 2: Them?
Speaker 1: I need to give me one of that. The Barstool merch Store. You go to store dot barstool sports.
Speaker 2: Dot com and under brands you click brands, scroll down just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Just a tat it's a tag because we're moving out. Yeah, it's busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: You hit on busting with the boys, and I would argue that we probably have the best merch store in the Barstool store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nothing against them too, we just do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're a little biased, but also like I legitimately, I legitimately think we got yeah lead merri it's comfortable.
Speaker 1: They look good. Yeah, that thing looks like, uh, it's just special the comfort love.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you the way, like in the way that they've been going off the shelves too, Barsaw, I think there's gonna be a little bit more generous working with us on getting the more top tier quality shit this year.
Speaker 1: Well, here's one thing Barcelol needs to be keep their head on a swivel about. We're in a contract here. Oh and we love always are going to free agency. We love sport analogies. They've loved sport analogies. Yeah, so that's what he kind of negotiates all of this stuff too. So yeah, looking at that being you know, athletes like ourselves, we are in our contract year. We've loved Barstool, loved it. We've loved our time with bart We've given them a lot, they've given us a lot. And I keep talking too much about it. Yeah, but hey, there's been a lot we've We've helped them quite a bit. I don't think they get to where they're at right now without eyes. Yeah right.
Speaker 2: I also don't think we get to where we're at without them either, exactly. There's been a it's been a give and take. Unlike you and JP's relationship, it's been like a lot of back and forth. It's been a great partnership to be real though, I've really enjoyed like working with Erica Day's been awesome. Like everybody at HQ, they're about the boys. We love them, they love us. It's it's I've had a lot of fun with the partnership so far. Yeah, Barcel rips, we got to get out with a great job. Dude, we gotta get out of get out to HQ soon.
Speaker 1: When you're ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm ready. I'm fucking ready to go. Another boy can be a moving target at times. I know, he said, I'm ready whenever you're ready.
Speaker 1: Predictions. What are we think about next week? So I think take me through Niners Rams real quick. Well, hey, NFC them, We'll go over to the AFC. Give me your fans and whys so I.
Speaker 2: Think on paper, the Rams look like the most talented football team in the league. Yeah, and they got future Hall of famers, they got pro Bow, they got all the bells and whistles too. I do think they're coming into their own in the playoffs. The're kind of hitting the stride a little bit. They're looking like that explosive offense from early on. Matt Stafford's playing with that chip on his shoulder. Jalen Ramsey, he's probably my favorite player football player to watch period. Dude to such shout out the boy come back on the bus. But the Niners look fucking tough man, and I just like, I like their underdog mentality. They're really embracing it, like coming out with the with the speaker, the speaker interest they do, like walking down at the away games the boys. You guys at that next year, Yes, and uh, you can just tell they're playing with that back against the wall mentality probably a lot like you guys, Like the vibe you guys had in what was that nineteen where you just know everyone's basically counting you out and you just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go into your trap, take over your trap. That's the song that they're playing. I think.
Speaker 2: That I'm pulling for the Niners. I'm pulling for the Niners. That's all well and good. What you're pulling for?
Speaker 1: Who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 2: I think the Niners are gonna Winna think the Niners are gonna win. I get scared to kind of save my predictions now because we've we've been finding a trend that everybody I root for pretty much loses.
Speaker 1: But hey, boss, right now, Hey did I love Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm a big you tweeted bout the last night too, but I am. I'm a huge fan of Kittle, love Kittle. Following that, Dude, I just I like what he's about.
Speaker 1: Energy is all time it is.
Speaker 2: He's positive vibes only only, and he's viva. He's about the boys too, he really is. And I'm also a huge Uh Tree Williams fan. Love Trent, so like going going off those two, I'm like pulling for the Niners. I just like their swag they got going right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trn's the most dominant office limon of football. Yeah, it's not even like ever. I don't know enough, dude. The first thing that comes to my mind is Buddy from the Cowboys back in the day, Alan or something like that. He was a guard. He was massive and he could allen. He was a massive ass dude that can motor and he just he just can dudes too. But when you see Trent off the ball and that, why like that, why sift bro fucked dudes for the boy? I ain't hit nobody like that or different my boy. We're different body types. Yeah, but you got that, you got that ability, you got you can move like that though, Yeah I can move like that.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't got fifty extra pounds behind me to matter.
Speaker 2: You're bigger than firks are swaying across the goddamn formation. First ran swinging across no formation, dude, just swinging any of those boys.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll do it. Yeah, Hey, I'll die, die for the cost, you know what I'm saying. Yeah? No, but yeah, that man coming to cut you off. Jesus Christ. Hey, he's like a cheat coat out there. His backside cut offs, which I know you guys and people don't really care about. Like I'm just saying, his backside cut offs are so unorthodox and would get so many like if he was playing on our offense, would get torched apart as far as how he does it, but he does it so well it's unbelievable. Knocks to du his hands down when his hands are too aggressive. When the dude beats him, he fucking gives him that nice little reach around block with a lot of holding calls. Yeah, because he's Trent. Yeah, I know, you know what I'm saying, But that doesn't take away from his dominance. I know he's the most dominant in the league. He needs to come on the fucking bus too. He's got to help a story with all the hell everything went down. Yeah, his documentary just came out too, right bye that he's selling. That's awesome, that up for sure. Yeah. NFC Championship forty nine Ers Rams. I agree with everything you said about the Rams being the most probably the most talented roster in the NFL and they are coming to their own And I'm a huge Stafford fan. I think him having the success he did has had is it's pretty all time. Yeah, right, I think we just talked about it. Kidd A love kittle. I think the forty nine ers got a vibe that I fuck with, you know what I'm saying, Like it's like a team you kind of want to be a part of because it seems like everyone's super close and just really about that action. Yeah, you know, I think, uh, I think the Rams have kind of taken on there like mantra of like they're bigger than life Hollywood, you know, like they kind of got that vibe, like they got the stars, they got everything. I think the forty nine Ers defensive line is dominant, but I also think the Rams defensive line is dominant, and it's kind of hard. Like they got Nick bot Yo, y'all got y'all got Nick Bosa, who's a fucking stud and low Ki. All those dudes are really good arm sets, arm sets the stud. I'm forget the dude's name who's at number fifty six. He's a studyte He's quick, he's power orful, he can move. But the Rams got Aaron Donald Enough said, right, they got von Miller. Enough said, but he's the race. What's that you racing with Trent Von versus Trent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying Trent's gonna win that like that, I'm saying you don't gotta worry about that side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vaughn plays more on the right that it doesn't left tackle.
Speaker 2: Oh he does, yeah, like don will go over all right, for the most part, he's all right, wait, no, that's my boy Tom Compton, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think Tom Compton's on the right. I can't go Who's who's fifty four? Fifty four for the Rams to Floyd? He was, I think he was. He was a Georgia bulldog first round payer reynerd Floyd. Yeah, is that right? I don't know it sounds like an old ram Hey not that sound like that got like is that right? Oh? Yeah, all right, all right, he's a stud too, dude, low key, he's underrated. Like he's a super long, twitchy dude that's slippery as hell.
Speaker 2: And there they had a backup over there. I think he's number forty five. He's got a deadly spin move on the Rams like they just got dudes. They can get pressure like that. They got great coverage with your boy Ramsey's.
Speaker 1: They had great coverage that they're gonna get there. I think the Rams beat the Niners. And I'm not saying that for you, Bloss, I'm not. It's hard to beat a team three times, let alone six going on the seventh. God blas like there's in l A. What's crazy. It doesn't really matter where it's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if the Rams essentially have two home games like they're the NFC Championship is at l A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Super Bowls in l A, which would be the first time ever.
Speaker 5: Yeahs in l.
Speaker 1: Niners have more fans in l A than the Rams.
Speaker 5: They outnumbered them the last time they were in Levi Stadium.
Speaker 1: What they call it.
Speaker 2: L A.
Speaker 1: L A Stadium is hype as fuck dope. That seems like the best stadium I've been to was the Dallas Stadium, and then that one definitely took it. I haven't been to the Raiders one. Raiders One's fucking crazy, but I bet.
Speaker 2: Old the old Cossum was dope. Yeah it was dope, but it wasn't. I mean, that shit is like a fucking club now. The entertainment factor that goes with the price a lot similarity like LA. Yeah, it's just fucking cool to be there, man. Yeah, I got the Rams on that, dude. I think I got the Rams honestly, Andrew Whitworth, I want him to get one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He got forty. He was the Bengals for ten years when like Dan Joe Burrow in the Bengals, so.
Speaker 2: Wits never wont to win a Super Bowl? Bro, hasn't he just went to that one with he went to it and lost. Yeah, that would be cool if he got one. Yeah, I roomed for McVeigh two. And also Stafford, he hasn't. Yeah, he's a dogph with the Lions all time. Actually having like that situation with the Lions. I don't know that franchise. I don't know any like it seem like they're on the up low key even though their record wasn't what it was.
Speaker 1: Their their head coach what's his name, Dan Campbell, seems like an absolute homie, like you want to play for yes, you know, and the fact that they're like winning games in December or one game in December, going nuts in the locker room nuts, Like dude, it ain't like that when you're losing games like that, right, you win a game even in December, like whatever, don't matter. Yeah, you're like, well, I'm saying we'll still come more. We man hype about that ship. Bro. Yeah, I messed with him, but I mean obviously Stafford didn't have him, so I.
Speaker 2: Want whoever situation was. I want whoever wins the NFC to come to win the Super Bowl. Like those are the two teams. Like if I'm rooting for teams, it's like it's Niners and then Rams over like Bengals and Chiefs. Really why, I don't know, I'm just you know, I think the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs will beat the Bengals. It's like, you know, if the if the Bengals are able to keep up with that offensive firepower like and go back and forth with the Chiefs, they'll obviously be in it. Because I don't think the Chiefs have that great of a defense or they've they've there's been at times where they showed that they're really good, but for the most part, they've been like a bottom bottom tier defense. And I don't know, I mean, the Bengals beat the Raiders and you guys, so it's like I want I just want those motherfuckers to lose. I don't know why I want them to lose now, like I guess I'm a hater, right, And then the Chiefs. I don't feel like I can root for the Chiefs at all because Raiders and that's like the biggest rival. I'm doing it for the shirts, man, We're trying to make shirts. It's just it's a business. It's business. Yeah, Pat, he had a great game. If I could talk to Pat right now, I would say he had a very good game. I respect what he does and what he's about. He's been great on social media. He's a great follow you know who my homes We've like the last few posts we've been on here, And like, I'll just mention you know, because Pat did unfollow me.
Speaker 1: I don't think he ever followed you. He did? Oh he did? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, d M back and forth, show me the d ms, show me the receipts. And while you're doing that, let me hit this real quick. If you want to give a truly meaningful gift, you've got to try Paint yourlife dot com. Get a professional handpainted painted portrait created by created from any photo.
Speaker 1: Dude. This is tough on me.
Speaker 2: Bro at a truly affordable price. Almost an adorable or combined photos of people or places you love into one painting.
Speaker 1: Choose from one. Choose from a team of world class artists, and work with them until every detail is perfect. First off, I love I love everything that people. These people are doing. Being an artist is one of the hardest things to do in the world to make a job at and you're you're taking this and letting people live a dream. Right, That's that's a big thing. That's a reason why you should do it. In general.
Speaker 2: You can you can receive your portrait and as little as two weeks, two weeks, you got a dude making a painting for you with multiple photos in just two weeks. It sounds like it sounds like it's a it's a no brainer, dude, all right, sixty four thousand, All right, Alex just did the thing where he highlighted it, and it threw me off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sorry, folks, what do we talk about here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: At payourlife dot com, there is there's no risk if you don't love the final painting, your money is refunded, guaranteed and right now, as a limited time offer, get twenty percent off your painting. That's right, twenty percent off and free shipping. To get this special offer. Do you see my eyes pinning to see this special To get this special offer, text the word boys Boys two sixty four zero zero zero at sixty four thousand, all right, that's Boys to sixty four zero zero zero. Here we go again, Text boys to sixty four zero zero zero, Pay your Life, Celebrate the moments that matter, that matter the most. Right. It's telling you to say sixty four thousand. Yeah, what about it, my boy? You don't have to say zero or zero when it's like again, sixty four is zeros zero. And then I saw the thing that say sixty four thousand. Right, you said sixty four thousand. Then I'm reading.
Speaker 2: I can't you proceed because my reading level is not that high, dude, Yeah, reading levels not that high. Disclaimer must read. I read that part just fine, well, and I wasn't even supposed to fucking read that.
Speaker 1: Can I curse in this? Probably not? Dude. That's right. All right.
Speaker 2: Terms apply available at pay Yourlife dot com slash terms again Text boys to sixty four thousand.
Speaker 1: Hey, I would actually do that. That sounds like a really dope idea. The pay your Life. Yeah, I think it's awesome. Struggling pain remember it.
Speaker 2: I know you'll you'll you'll log it in the library for a little gift down the road for somebody special like tailor.
Speaker 1: Oh me, yeah, do you think about But it's the hottest hell in here.
Speaker 8: Here's your receipts, man, you got to hit this ad. Not that many receipts here you Oh, we're.
Speaker 2: Just doing ads now, Okay. The great thing about hanging out with your boys or girls is you've got a lot of different povs, not the kind that you're probably thinking about, but point of views with Uh, what's the what's hang on? Go back, what's the what's the company?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Oh? Hey, you love cross Country Mortgage tough read.
Speaker 2: The great thing about hanging with your boys or girls is you get a lot of different povs, and not the kind that you're thinking about.
Speaker 1: We're talking about point of views with cross Country Mortgage.
Speaker 2: Nobody has all the answers every time you ask, unless it comes to your mortgage.
Speaker 1: That's where the boys Across Country Mortgage comes in.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're debating, whether a new home, a second home, refinancing. They have everything to cover everyone, and they close on an average in just a mind boggling twenty one days, not the month, not the month plus this is twenty one days, three weeks or less.
Speaker 1: Cross Country Mortgage has a team of loan officers.
Speaker 2: Dedicated to getting it done and finding you the best possible loan, best possible loan terms available. They have an average close time of twenty one days. Was ridiculously fast. I've already said that. And they've also got of a wide variety of loan types, which means they've got everything to cover everyone. Go to cross Country Mortgage dot com slash barstool so cross Country Mortgage.
Speaker 1: Can take care of you through the home buying process.
Speaker 2: Cross Country Mortgage LLC and MLS three zero two nine all loan subject to underwriting approval www dot NMLS Consumer access dot org.
Speaker 1: So I just read Will's receipts with Patrick Mahomes. Sounds like you' press them a little too hard by coming on the bus. That's wild, that's wild like that. Well, I'm just I just read the receipts, my dude. Yeah, I know you were like, hey, come on the bus, and he's like, yeah, let's geting done after the season.
Speaker 2: But that was in August, right, Yeah, you didn't see anything said after that, so I left him on the last thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what he's upset about. No, I think, uh, you know, we've said what we thought it might be.
Speaker 5: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Jackson Mahome stuff. We talked about some of this stuff early in.
Speaker 2: The year, hating on Jackson, not hating, like just talk speaking about the facts and what's the facts. Nothing, just how it's probably difficult to deal with that game where the mom, the wife, the jackson is going out and doing all of his tiktoks and they were in that bad streak of losing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like you said anything that bad. Well, yeah, and who knows how he filtered it though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it might have just been that he probably hears that all the time. Limited distractions. Yeah, and he's just I don't think I don't think there'll ever be a reason to follow you. You're not a demonstrative person. Well, he unfollowed me. I don't trust me. I'm with you. I thought. I was like, hey, what are we doing? How can we fix this? Man? How can we get that?
Speaker 2: Just just so I get hey, how can we get that follows you back behind your name when I click on your profile? That'll make you feel like you're worth it. Yeah, that's where the value will come in at Damn doggie, I'm sorry, It's okay. You know better, better days ahead. You know, tough times don't last. They don't ever last to.
Speaker 1: People do though.
Speaker 2: So we did the NF We did the NFC, AFC Bengals Chiefs. I've already kind of told you might spin on that game. I think the Chiefs win that game, but I don't know. I want whoever comes out of the NFC to win it. Yeah, yeah, do you have much? I mean, you play both these teams. You're an AFC guy. Bengals beat you is one of those things. You want them to win it since they beat you, to make it seem like a better loss.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they're both. The team is the reason why they're NFCY Championship. But I think, uh, I think if I had to guess, just sitting here as a fan, I would think the Chiefs are gonna win. They've been in the situation before several times. They have the same Star City cast. Mm hm.
Speaker 2: You know, all the Chiefs need is that one touchdown that Mahomes feels best about and he does that fucking flex and looks up at this guy and yells and shit and then goes and downs everybody up staying let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: That's like the face where it's like, oh shit is on until Yeah. I think I think the Chiefs win that game. I think both teams are good. I don't know where were before. I don't remember what.
Speaker 2: The big news we got for everybody listening is we're gonna have some of the boys shirts dropping by the time you listen to this. We haven't figured them out yet because we got to look at who who won in the voting. But we're making the boys shirts for a couple of these teams.
Speaker 1: I love that. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Bengals, really, I thought that was surprising. Yeah, I know they're pissed, Like I I get it. I understand why they're pissed.
Speaker 1: We were I won't wear the shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna wear the shirt just hey, and then you cut me in like I've worn the shirt already. We got I got a text from barstool, Hey, should we make teas for any of the teams coming up? Like find a couple of teams blah blah blah. And I was like, I'll take the Twitter and see what shirts to get made. And I figured, we get you. We get the everybody chirping and having fun with it. I'm hoping they're having fun with it.
Speaker 1: Well, these dudes are trying to live their lives on that thing. They don't having fun, they're dealing with it.
Speaker 2: They're actually fucking yeah, because I tweeted like, do you think I enjoy making shirts and asking you guys for money? Like obviously it's a joking. You're like, hey, you know, who gives a fuck with what they say?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Just keep doing you and this and that so funny. I was just thinking like, yeah, I know, like, well, you know, I'm just joking, but I mean, we get you. We gotta do it's best for the brand. The brand is the Boys are a national brand, and we're for all the boys. I don't know how many times we have to explain that if you're for the Boys and there are different colors, then it's just that's the division between us. Doesn't mean we hate you, because bus with the Boys represents everybody. If you're for the fucking Boys, doesn't matter what color you are, you're part of the squad. You're part of the crew. We had Bengals fans in the ACME tailgate that we're having fun slugging beers. I'm sure Jack was looking at him a certain way, but he understood the calls that they were there for, and they're being there for the boys in black and orange, so it can all co exist, all can be right.
Speaker 1: But the boys got a business to run. You know what I'm saying. You get Jack that blaser go all right? Oh hey, that was tough.
Speaker 2: He was lily, he was sitting.
Speaker 5: When I saw the tweet.
Speaker 1: I was very unhappy. It's like.
Speaker 4: We were even considering making sure it's for the teams that we one just gotta be by and another that has beat us the year previous.
Speaker 5: And the biggest game that we had in the last ten years.
Speaker 1: It made me very hot. But from the business side, I get it. It's like, you know, hey, for you, Yeah, I'm a track right now, like us. I already said the phone call. It is hot on here today. Hey, I feel you.
Speaker 2: I understand, I understand. I get what you guys are feeling. I acknowledge those feelings, and I think they're valid.
Speaker 1: It don't matter. I think you're just trying to collect the check right now. Look at him. Oh No, we're trying to, you know, continue we should do.
Speaker 2: We're trying to continue to grow in other uh and other demographics and other is make shirts.
Speaker 1: For both the NFC Championship the AFC Championship. What do you mean to commemorate the game? Yeah, like both teams on the shirt. Bengals like, yeah, yeah, we can look at doing that. People are gonna get those shirts for a while.
Speaker 2: So we should just do the Super Bowl like you should do like a, well, we're doing nine Ers versus Chiefs or Bengals versus doing print on demand demand, so we get the if we get the ideas rolling today, we'll be able to print on demand, so they'll get them in a fast period of time. Like people who order the Playoff really shirts have already gotten the Playoff really shirt, So you're getting them within a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I mean, listen, I'm not gonna sign off at anything, Bengals Like, I'm not trying to be a story loser. I just we just lost them forty hours. I've lost soon twice, you know what I mean. Tightest fans back here have their hands in the air for the record.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's personal, you know what I mean. It's you got to just have that separation. I feel like there ain't Bro, there ain't no separation. You gotta have that I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: This is what breaks up the podcast.
Speaker 2: You don't have to now everyone knows, everyone knows where your stance is.
Speaker 1: Do you really want to do that? It's already like in motion. You want the Bengal We're gonna make a Bengals T shirt. It's just for the boys.
Speaker 2: It's I just saw this whole thing was you and Jack like both news Michigan, like the Michigan like the Michigan Cornhusker, Tennessee balls like those shirts.
Speaker 1: A Bengals version. It says the boys on it. It says the boys.
Speaker 2: So people in Sinci that are for the boys that love the pod, they support us, buy our merche, they have something.
Speaker 1: They let's do that after the Super Bowl for them. What do you mean, right, that's why you do it? Right now? I love that. I don't want to be a loser.
Speaker 2: But no, Yeah, that's crazy how much teammates gonna feel about when they see a busting with the Boys fucking Bengals T shirt. You know what it is over there, and it's just busting with the boys for the boys who day or whatever they say.
Speaker 1: For the boys who they like. This is on the helmet though, right, maybe, but you know what it you, Bro? You just tell them.
Speaker 2: Bro, Please scroll to a minute to a minute thirty of the pod and just listen, and you're going back. This is on Will and I'll fucking take the bullets, dude. I'll be out there taking the machine gun to the chest. I'm hoping you have my back.
Speaker 1: At some point in time, But how can I have your back about this? If it gets dirty.
Speaker 2: Out there, like if it gets very violent and mean, then you're like, hey, guys, this is a fucking podcast, and we'll pull the shirts down.
Speaker 1: We'll pull the shirts down. Please stop throwing rocks.
Speaker 6: We have people threatening to stop following the show if we make this shirt.
Speaker 7: Busting with the boys. Don't want to lose Tier too right now. Yeah, so we're we're taking the opinion of a Tier two. Wow, they all matter enough.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying to me, the real ones kind of get it with it. Bro, It's been a good pod. I don't think we're done yet. Subscribe. I don't want to sign off on this without a conclusion you want to make you We're gonna get off this podcast. We're gonna make Bengals. I'm not trying to put you on blast right now? But like, can we just talk about like what a our main fan base is and probably not the like too soon type of vibe? Yeah? I know, but why don't we make cheese fir spangled shirts and fucking forty nine ers versus Rams shirts? We can, we can, we can do that. We can look at doing that. Bro, do not talk to me like you're my boss. The problem here's saying you looking to do that? Here, Okay, here's what.
Speaker 2: Hang on. Your feelings are warranted and I'll get back to you. What wouldn't what what would Matt Neely say about that? He'd be He's fucking right over right there, dude, right over on that. It says right there, what wouldn't Matt Neely say about this situation? Look, hang on, there's a few questions being thrown at me. They need different answers. The reason for the versus shirt is the fact that we don't have a certain design yet, like the Boys ones. It's a concept that you can mess with and throw in, like if it's the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Fucking talk to me, rational will You're you're asking why emotional only? Dude, Like I would rather do the Versus one.
Speaker 2: The only reason I said it, you know, we'll talk about it, is just because I know we can here.
Speaker 1: I know we can.
Speaker 2: I know we can just you know, plug and play with the Bengals one. And then I think it's probably Niners. I saw it was fifty to fifty last time I checked. But that's the answer. And as far as the whole Titans thing and like we can't do because we're gonna piss off the Titans fan base and stuff like that, I listen, I love the fucking Titans, but we are more than just a local brand.
Speaker 1: No question, dude. Taking over the universe, I don't know, don't doubt that, but I think we could hold off on taking over the Cincinnati universe for a week.
Speaker 2: You know who's and those two are the ones clapping. They're pure bread Titans fans. Yeah, but guess what, like it hurts like this right now, we're the three of us are hurting. In a week, two weeks, it's like yeah, angles all yeah, and it's it's just we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: Time heals all wound, right, Bengle shirts will do it.
Speaker 2: We could get the shirts and when we get a Bumboys one, when we get a box of the shirts and we can just burn them.
Speaker 1: There's ways to spin into other stuff.
Speaker 4: What happens if we make a Bengal shirt though, and they get it just totally trash next weekend and then it's like those shirts were just a waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then they get to keep in there in their closet.
Speaker 2: It's like everyone who bought the back to back shirts with the Titans, like they get to have in their clothes. I'm sure they're gonna still wear it. Are you still gonna wear your Tennessee volunteers?
Speaker 1: The boys? See that is that has nothing to do with this conversation they lost.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm gonna wear my But it's like, we're not expecting Titans to buy Sincy shirts. The people in Cincy that watch this pod and are about the podcast would buy them. They'd have in their closet. A couple of things. Once Cincinnati is in what state?
Speaker 1: Ohio?
Speaker 2: People in Ohio fucking hate me to begin with, And I just lost to a team from Ohio. Like, the only people that hate me is the people on the other side of Michigan more that's East Lansing, Like, and we're just gonna do them a solid by giving them epic fucking swag by showing gratitude. You gotta kill people with you gotta kill people with kindness.
Speaker 1: I gotta play the Bengals at the Bengals next year. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna walk in for a warm up and I'm gonna see the boys shirt. You guys would be like the fucking boy And I'm be like, damn fucking Tennessee fans out here already. And then they're gonna move the hoodie of the flag over the right and it's just a fucking who Day or whatever the fuck they say. And I'm like, kill myself and I'm gonna die on the field right there. I'm like, this is my nightmare. We make sure I will kill myself.
Speaker 2: You see that you're talking about death? Yeah, you want it to happen to Jack. Look how fragulely he's got a hood over his head. He's been sad for a long he's barely getting his voice bag for eight.
Speaker 4: Hours since we kicked off, forty minutes since we kicked.
Speaker 1: Off, and b you're ready, just you're ready to bury the body. I'm not warm. And we're like, literally like we haven't even done an autopsy, yet we have found out what happened.
Speaker 4: You know they do that.
Speaker 2: Just fucking military boss man. You hear that, dude, you're in the Middle East. Now, you just said, Buss Bus the hardest dude in here. Heels man the buss the hardest dude in here.
Speaker 1: If there was any doubt, now we ain't cutting that out, Buss f Yo doggy like we get I mean, we're gonna get nowhere because you'll just wrap up the show and then we can continue to talk about it. I want this to be on record. A lot of it is on record.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone knows your stance, everyone knows the boy, everyone knows I am sitting in a solo corner and Blosser's just beg They're going, you.
Speaker 1: Know what times Fasher times fashion Boss getting me.
Speaker 2: A thumbs up, everybody else Yes, against the fancy to buy all the shirts and then burn those motherfuckers. Exactly A tough, tough way to end this podcast. I have way better energy coming in than I am leaving.
Speaker 1: I think you have good energy right now. I just think it's a it's a different energy.
Speaker 2: You think so, yeah, So I often like telling people to subscribe as much as like, Hey, it's Will's fault everything else.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about a lot of good stuff. I got it to our loyal Tennessee Titan fans out there, we just want to say thank you for the amazing year we have have had. Now you're gonna hear a lot of things coming out about us in the next couple of days based on what Will, who apparently is our superior now, has decided to do with this business. I want you to know the decisions that he's about to make does not directly reflect my decisions or my views on how these things are about to go. I love you. We all love you. Jack loves you, Garrett loves you. We're all a part of it together.
Speaker 2: Now, just in case you didn't absolutely throw your computer against the wall while Will was trying to burn down the whole entire city, what you should probably do is do the boys a favor.
Speaker 1: And I know you're angry, but this do while you're mad, you're gonna feel better about when you're happy. Go and unsubscribe, think about it and resubscribe, and.
Speaker 2: Just keep tap tap tap taper root, dude, just keep rescribed, underscribed, rescraped, uscrap, resubscribe finish on the resubscribe part.
Speaker 1: Right, you do that. We've already told you what to do. You go to barstow dot com slash Merch. You're gonna go down hit the brands. You're gonna go scroll down just a touch, just a tiny scroll, and then you're gonna hit bust on with the boys.
Speaker 2: We have the best merch in the game. There's gonna be one piece of cancer in there, dude. That's gonna be tough for you guys to see. Allegedly. Now, I'm still gonna have to work through that in this process.
Speaker 1: Buy it up. Why because we love your support. We're still trying to produce for you guys the way you guys have just given us an opportunity to have a bigger stage.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry about will I really am. Like, you can't hold it hold it against them. My man's just a mercenary for hire. Like he's just out here living and he's still got a chance. The Bengals my pick his ass up today, you know what I'm saying, Like playoff Willie could still be alive. So we got to give him some grace. We gotta give him some grace. Don't judge somebody what they're like in their worst moment. Don't do that, because Will's really showing some cards right now. But this isn't him. This is an opportunity for growth for him. I love you big hugs, tiny kisses, and tighten up well.