Speaker 1: All right, Leonard's simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man, he's anything but simple in my view. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com store O'Reilly. Sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, just back from hanging with Bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: You went to the Super Bowl? How was it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I was there as a reporter. We're going to do a special on a collapse of San Francisco.
Speaker 1: What are you don Lemon?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you going to do this reporting activism thing.
Speaker 2: I'm a legitimate reporter. We're going to do the collapse of San Francisco. And then I did take way on over to the super Bowl. You know, all game is all.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of woke people there. What was the reaction. Did you run into any Hollywood A listers?
Speaker 2: I did? I ran into bon Jovi. I've known a long time. He's okay. But the big reveal is that my new best friend is Gavin Newsom and he sends his best to you.
Speaker 1: All right, tell me tell all.
Speaker 2: I ran into him and a long conversation with him, and he invited me on his podcast. Have you done that? Have you done this podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's never invited me on a podcast. But we used to text, you know, intermittently, nothing serious. And his last text to me, I've not revealed it publicly, I'll tell you privately was very very, very mean and I probably should make it public, but I don't know if that's the right.
Speaker 2: Thing to do. It's a context to making it public. It's fine. If you're just doing it to make him look bad, then it's probably best not to do it, would you.
Speaker 1: My response was classical, though, I wrote back, that's not very nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's all you gotta do. I did run to Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, go back. I want to talk about me. It's all about me. It's all about mine, It's all about number one on mommy My, What I think, what I know, what I want? When I love what I say? You've heard the song Toby Keith. But in all seriousness, so you talked. What did you guys talk about? Did you tell him you're doing a story about the decline of San Francisco? Did you tell him you know, yes to the podcast? Because I think that I don't think he has the appetite to be confronted over his failed policies.
Speaker 2: Well, I did tell him as I do the podcast, and then we ran into the CEO of YouTube when it was powerful men in the world, and that's where we'd wind up. I think, you know, we're we're kicking around. How many people would listen to that, I think between fifty and eighty million, so I would be quite an event. But I kept it fairly social. I thin get into politics. But the it was a little bit interesting because I did a stand up in front of her mansion in Pacific Heights, where they don't have a almost problem because everybody's got private security. It's a big mansion, beautiful, beautiful area, and her house is very nice. Now, while I was doing that stand up, there were armed guards outside the house and they knew me and all that, and they are are you going? And they one guy came up and say, you know, ambush Nancy and I said, no, I'm not going to see that. We don't need to do that. We're just doing a little bit of a history here where she lives and what her take has been on the decline of her hometown. It's not her hometown she's from Baltimore, but on our town. And you know, the guy was fine with He couldn't stop me. I'm in a public place. So then later on at one of these shushi parties, she's there with mc hammer the wrap. I love that.
Speaker 1: I like mc hammer.
Speaker 2: So he comes mc gems over and very polite, respectful PELOPSI takes one look at me. I didn't know an eighty four year room and could still sprint, but that's what she did.
Speaker 1: You see. I'm glad you're following a little bit my footsteps. We were a little ahead of you. So years ago I sent people to her home in that gated community that she lives in, and we also went to her office, which is about a mile in the other direction, and in between is one of those open drug zones, which I'm sure you probably saw and videotaped, sure, And that's where people would be defecating in public and urinating in public and shooting up drugs in public. So a mile from her house in one direction and a mile from her office in the other direction is this open air drug area. And what I always was wondering was, you know, he lives in a multimillion dollar home with multimillion dollar neighbors, the neighbors that are multimillionaires, and why didn't they all get together and say, we need to fix this, And why didn't they donate some money and build out a homeless shelter of some kind, a place where people could, say, get two or three meals a day, get some treatment if they're addicted to drugs, alcohol, or have mental illness, maybe provide them a place to take a shower. And then my conclusion is is that the left liberals are only generous with other people's money. They don't want to do that themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think, as you will. He even sees this stuff because she can get around San Francisco without going through the Tenderloin and the other inner city areas.
Speaker 1: It's a mile from our house and a mile from our office. Bill, I don't think she could miss it. How does she not know what's going on. She's supposed to represent that area.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't see it. It's so appalling, it's so horrible, and I was right in the middle of it. They thought Dirty Harry was back when I walked through, And you know, we talked to a bunch of people who had been in there, we found out an amazing thing. Here's the headline for the Hannity Radio audience. I did not know this. So it's a twenty four to seven drug market out in the open. As you said, the local authorities and the cops are furious. The San Francisco police are not the problem. They are absolutely out of their minds angry about this. But the judges will not prosecute and the DA will not prosecute. So if you take drug criminals in pushers, they don't even bother with it, and that's why you have it. So it's twenty four to seven drug market. Okay, you know who's selling the drugs, Honduran undocumented migrants.
Speaker 1: Did you tell Gavin why you were out there?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: If you go back and I'm gonna, I'm gonna help you with your expose that you're putting together. There is a tape. I believe it's in twenty twelve, thirteen, or fourteen. I forget the exact year. I could actually pull it up and play it for you and Gavin as mayor of San Francisco announcing his plan to end homelessness in San Francisco. Yeah, well, well, I mean, did you bring any of this up with him. Did you tell him why you were out in California or did he think you were just there for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't. I didn't talk politics for them at all. And he invited me on the I didn't even know he had a podcast, but that would be an event, so I didn't get into that at all. Wasn't the right setting.
Speaker 1: Listen, Bill, let me let me tell you about Gavin. I know everything about Gavin. Gavin is a full time podcaster, a full time Trump stalker, a full time tweety bird. Now he's a full time author in a world traveler. The one thing he doesn't do is his day job, which is to be the governor and fix his state. It's a sanctuary, the sanctuary city of San Francisco, LA, and the sanctuary state of California. They're going bankrupt in spite of having the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, corporate taxes. And now they have a referendum that they are putting on the ballot in November that would be retroactive to January. That would be a wealth tax of five percent on billionaires and twenty out of twenty one billionaires surveyed said they were leaving the state. Mark Zuckerberg just moved to the Free State of Florida. Larry Page, one of the Google founders, just moved to the Free State of Florida. Ken Griffin, Free State of Florida. And you see one person after another after another. This is what's going to eventually chase you out of New York. And you're gonna call me asking where you should buy property, and I will help you.
Speaker 2: I live in your garage.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: My garage is my dojo.
Speaker 2: It's probably the equivalent of three houses. Look, I want to make one more point about what we found out about there in the expose. So there are Hondurans who are controlling the drug trafficking not only in San Francisco but in Oakland, very violent people. Usually in cases like this, the federal government will will make a joint task force with local state officials to root out this kind of organized crime, but California will not cooperate. So the Hondurans know it and they are just out there now. There is an army of these people that are drug addicted, substance abuses, mentally ill. An army. The estimate is between ten and thirty thousand and San Francisco is not that big a town. And it's going to happen in New York City, you mark my words. The same thing is going to happen to New York.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you it's already happening. It's been happening.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: But you don't go to New York City very often. You're in the suburbs in your own manship.
Speaker 2: Most of the drug open air markets are in the Bronx and then down in Washington Square in New York City. But it's not like this. This is like Calcutta, India. This is how bad this is and it's shocking. It should never happen in America. And that's why I was out there. And then from that low point, I go to the wealthiest people in the world, in the world who were at all these parties in the Super Bowl. It was really a contrast.
Speaker 1: Let me play Gavin Newsom. It's actually the year was two thousand and eight. I was off on my timeline. I apologize for that. This is him, as mayor of San Francisco, swearing and promising that his plan will end homelessness.
Speaker 6: We believe fundamentally, that food selves hunger, that shelters soft sleep, and that housing salces homelessness.
Speaker 1: And if we're going to solve.
Speaker 6: The problem of those that are out on the streets that we define as homeless, we better solve the housing problem if we're going to have an impact.
Speaker 1: And that's why we.
Speaker 6: Established this framework, what we called a ten year Plan to end chronic holeness in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: The ten year plan has come and it has gone, and the homeless problem has got exponentially worse. Well, see the fact I'm on to Gavin Newsom. That's the reason Gavin doesn't like me anymore. I've got Gavin down, I got his record down, pat and let me tell you he becomes the Democratic nominee, I will make sure every person in this country knows everything that you could possibly know about Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 2: Well a job. Let me give you a couple of other things. So, the city and state, the city of San Francisco, State of California has spent almost two billion dollars to build homes for these people. But none of the people want to go in homes because they are dominated by drug pushers. That's where the dealers live. You are not drug tested. So if you want to go into a shelter, they don't drug test you. You are not even search for weapons. So the people on the streets, I said, why don't you just go to the city housing? They go because we'll be killed.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly. Check it out at Bill O'Reilly dot com. More with Bill on the other side as we continue, than your calls. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shaw continuing now all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly. Check out O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. How do you think all these people in New York City? I think we're up above twenty. I know you've had a horrible cold spell there. I feel very bad for the people in New York. My friends, they've been complaining to me bitterly about it, and I know you've had this cold spell, and mom Donnie fuses to take these people off the streets eighteen and people have been freezing to death, dying of hypothermia.
Speaker 2: Bill eighteen dead because ma'am Donny won't remove people from dangerous situations. But that's what The communist philosophy is that human life doesn't matter, all right, So I'm not surprised about that. Everything is to the state. Your allegiance isn't to yourself, it's to the state. Aman Donnie is a communist, That's what he is. But the decline in New York is going to mirror the decline in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all bad to me because it's a human tragedy. And I believe every human being was created by God, and I believe that if given the right help, and that would include what you're suggesting, Yes, you give them help. You teach people how to fish. You don't give them a fish. They have to be drug tested, and they can have a warm bed. They have to make sure. You have to make sure they're safe and secure. They can't have people with weapons going into those homes. If you provide people a shower and drug testing and and drug you know, counseling, et cetera. You know, that's all. You know. The state is going bankrupt bill in spite of the highest tax burden in the nation, and it's going bankrupt because they're providing all these services for illegal immigrants and medicals going bankrupt. All right, I do have one more question. If you want to hang through the other side of this break, do you have a minute or you have to run? All right, because I have yet to ask you what you thought of the Great Halftime Show, and I know you probably loved every minute of it. Anyway, eight hundred sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Hey, you may already own a firearm, but before you face the financial, legal, emotional weight of ever having to pull the trigger, understand there are new options, new technology. That's where b y r NA dot Com comes in. Please look at their videos and if you look at the FBI statistics the last year, we have numbers for twenty twenty two who less than point zero one percent of all altercations require a lethal response. Now'll think about that. You need a safety you need a security plan, and it must include firearms, because there's going to be that moment maybe in your life or somebody's life, that somebody wants to kill you. There are evil people in this world. The beauty of this technology you don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It's legal in all fifty states, and this launcher has powerful deterrence, tear gas, pepper spray, kinetic rounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. Even Bill O'Reilly can hit a target ten feet away. One shot will incapacitate any attacker for up to forty minutes. There is a reason over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms trust this technology, and all these launchers are hand assembled in Fort Wayne and Indiana. Don't forget the new Compact launcher, the smallest to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick. It's small, but it's powerful if fires at four hundred feet per second forty one jewels of force per square. Very easy to conceal, Carrie without attracting unnecessary attention. Check out the videos online BYRNA dot com or check it out at local sportsman's warehouse location. All right, Bill O'Reilly hanging with the rich and famous at the Super Bowl. But what did he think about the halftime show? That's next? All Right, we're holding Bill O'Reilly over because I didn't ask him the most important question. We spent a lot of time talking about Gavin and San Francisco and Nancy Pelosi. Okay, so you went to the Super Bowl. Did you see other conservatives there or were you pretty much it?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't categorize myself ideologically. I'm more of a traditional guy. There wasn't you. There weren't regular people at the game. Now let me clarify that.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, now you're about to get into trouble. Go ahead, get in trouble. I don't care. It's on you, It's not on me.
Speaker 2: Trouble is my life. Most of the fans in the stadium seventy thousand were either rooting for the Seahawks or New England. They were on tours that they put together, and I would say the Seahawks outnumbered the Pats about two to one. Fandom. There weren't any random people there because the tickets were so high top ticket, secondary market thirty thousand dollars. The lowest ticket I saw was four thousand.
Speaker 1: Did you get a freebee? Did somebody invite you as a guest or did you pay?
Speaker 2: The people that I'm working for paid my way. Okay, So, as you know, I am the original culture Warrior. I had a book out Jesus had of the almost twenty five years ago Culture Warrior. But I'm not as active there as they used to be. However, the Devious Rabbit's presence.
Speaker 1: That the Devious Rabbit's presence. Yeah, we're talking about bugs money.
Speaker 2: This rabbit was the headliner. How that decision was made and I found out you ready, it.
Speaker 1: Was made because of Rock Nation and Beyonce and her husband and their relationship with the NFL.
Speaker 2: Not quite, it was made because of Apple. So I am you know, you know my background. I'm an investigative reporter.
Speaker 1: And oh good grief, give me the give me the real scoop here.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the scoop. Apple invested upwards one hundred million dollars in the National Football League this year through sponsorship and other things that Apple put together special events. In return, Apple got to choose who the halftime talent was. Apple wanted the Devious Rabbit to sell Devious.
Speaker 1: Rab But you're talking about Bad Bunny. Keep going.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, don't interrupt. This is important. Apple wanted the Devious Rabbit to sell world wide down loads, which it succeeded in doing so. The one hundred million dollar Apple investment in the National Football League will probably lead to four or five hundred million in downloads of Bad Bunnies music. That's why the rabbit was on the stage.
Speaker 1: So here's an interesting phenomenon post super Bowl because you know, the Turning Point had an alternative halftime show. Kid Rock was featured in it. And as we're country artists, et cetera. So the last song that Kid Rock performed was Till You Can't. I'd never heard the song before and I loved it. It was a I think it was a rendition that he did of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's new.
Speaker 1: And okay, guess what. It went to number one on the download charts and Bad Bunny Song was number three the day after the super Bowl. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: But that's just in the USA. Apple Maker have it's money overs run with the rabbit. It is an amazing thing happened.
Speaker 1: When did you come up with the rabbit? Why do you call him the rabbit?
Speaker 2: Well, because that says, Look, my surname is William, they call me Bill, so bet evius rabbit. I am just calling him by his baptismal name.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to give you my exit observation about the whole thing. And you know, one of my complaints about the Left is they bubble and fizz about everything. Trump doesn't says, and they feign this fake, phony, fraudulent outrage all the time, and they're always upset all the time, bubble and fizz like Alka Seltzer all the time. And I knew when bad Bunny Bugs Bunny whatever you want to call him, mister rabbit, I don't care, was selected that it was not going to be a halftime show that most of America would like. And I just accepted that reality that the NFL is a business and they're making their decisions for whatever reason. Part of their decision I believe is they have adopted some DEI some woke I hope it doesn't come back to bite them one day. They may want to pay a little closer attention to what happened to Bud Light with the Dilla Moulvaney controversy, because there are tipping point moments for people. But I had no expectations that I was going to like the halftime show. And when he told people to learn Spanish, I think that was a pretty good indicator that it was all going to be in Spanish. But none of it bothered me, Bill, I don't care. I cared more about it being a horrible game. It was not a fun game to watch. The game's leading up to a phenomenal and I cared more about that.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I didn't care, but I had a question. He keeps grabbing his crotch. Is he worried that it's not there? Why do you do it?
Speaker 1: I did Michael Jackson do it? I have no idea I have it? Is Madonna do it? I have no idea. You have to ask them.
Speaker 2: There's powder for that. Anny.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask how you know that. I'm not going to ask how Bill o'reiley knows that. But if you if you know that to be a fact, why would I ever doubt Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 2: All right, mister sport So you got a lot of powder going on.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, okay, you try and wiggle out of that one. All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Glad you had a good time. Look forward to your report, sir. Eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our busy phones. Kelly Missouri on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm doing great. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Good man? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I got it cut things I've been saying here listen for a second on the bad Bunny Dale. I think you answered it correctly that those of us that live in the United States said that thing to number one because Kid Rock did a phenomenal job. The question I have is is, you know, we got this Voting Act coming that we need to get passed. And as as an American legal alien, how many Republicans do we have in office that are there to support Trump? Two and forty four.
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 1: Now they have a one vote margin in the House, three votes in the Senate. But you know you're starting out usually without Tom Massey in the House. I mean, it's very, very complicated, unfortunately, and I know that you know, Speaker Johnson is trying to rally the troops and get this thing across the finish line. I like the idea of putting Democrats on the record being against voter id and election integrity. I think just like if they want to defund ice, I'm okay putting them on the record for that. If they support sanctuary cities and states, I want that to go on the record too. They voted against the largest tax cut in history and voted for the largest tax increase in history. I want that on the record. If they want a defund, dismantal nobail, I want that on the record. I want it all on the record.
Speaker 3: But we need sixty votes. And we have a lot of Republicans that got voted in just like we voted in Trump because we understand his message and we agree. And I listen to you every day, and I know you've got a lot of people that listen. But we should be doing the same thing to all of those Republican congressmen and senators that got voted in because of what we wanted and the change that we want, and people should know that they're not supporting what we want. You know, it makes us stand back here and look at this. You know, it's kind of like the comment you made on Gavin there's some that man. If he gets, you know, the opportunity to run for president, you're going to tell everybody about him.
Speaker 7: I'm a I know I know that this voter I D bill, the House is readying to vote on this bill that will mandate voter I D for voters across the US.
Speaker 1: Why would any Democrat be against that? Why would any Republican be against that? You know, This to me is simple basic fundamental election integrity, so people will have confidence and results. It would create a new federal proof of citizenship, and you know, in the voter registration process, impose requirements for states to keep their voter rolls clear of in eligible voters. And I would think that everybody would want that. The only reason Democrats don't want it that I can think of, is they want they have nefarious and tensions. That's my conclusion.
Speaker 3: Republican officials to be called out if they don't support Trump because they got in there because we wanted him to do the things that he's doing, and it's going to take some of that to make it happen. We stand here on the outside. I know in my local community. You know, the politics are just as bad at the low end as they are the high end. You know, and I've said it, and maybe it's not realistic, but you go into office knowing you're going to make X amount of dollars, and we've had presidents and everyone else that went in broke and came out multimillionaires. Maybe some of that' stestin arts needs to start getting posted because they're truly more worried about what they're going to make and how they're going to make their millions, as opposed to doing what we want as the American people.
Speaker 1: I had a Congresswoman Omar and our family in just a two year period of time go from a networth of fifty thousand to potentially as high as thirty million dollars. I'd like an answer to that question. But why, you know, understand this about many members of Congress that this is going to be the best job in their life, the highest paying with the best benefits that they're ever going to get. I mean that to me speaks volumes. I like the idea of you know, successful citizens serving for a short period of time and getting the hell out. You know, I've always said term limits is a bad idea, but a bad idea whose time has come. This way, people will go in and they're not thinking about getting re elected, and thinking about doing their job, serving the people in their district, and then going home and going back to doing what they do best.
Speaker 5: That's my opinion, and I think we need more people like yourself that are are putting that message out there and letting people see what's truly going on so that next time they go to the poll.
Speaker 3: They go, Man, this guy was just in here to make money. He wasn't in here to do what we voted them in to do.
Speaker 1: Well said, very well said, I vote for you to run for office. I think Kelly for Congress in Missouri. I'm in I'm voting for you. Appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you. Jeff is next to North Carolina. Hey, Jeff, how are you hi?
Speaker 4: Sean?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: I bless you? So my question is on this kidnapping of Savannah Guthrie's mother. Are there any other theories out there that you know about or you could talk about that other than money. It just seems like this is not about a ransom. It's not about money.
Speaker 1: I mean, people, I can I can just run through a list off the top of my head. And I want to be clear, I'm not speaking specifically about this case. But does she have life insurance?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: That would mean if she if she was found and she had passed, which I and which old you know? Does somebody benefit from that? Could this be a way maybe somebody doesn't like Savannah Guthrie. Yeah, it could be that too. I mean there's a million possible motives in all of this, and it just is extraordinarily difficult. But you wouldn't target usually at an eighty four year old woman in bad health. That's what makes this so alarming for so many people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So there's no there's no talk of something political or some lunatic that's trying.
Speaker 1: To make You know, in this day and age, with everything that we see going on with any would anything surprise you? I hate to be you know, nothing really surprises me anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope it's nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I really.
Speaker 5: I pray and I pray.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm praying she just gets found in good health, alive and well taken care of. And I don't know. I mean, I'm sure they've checked local pharmacies to see if her medications or the medication she was on, maybe somebody got them for I don't know. I just don't know. As every day passes, historically the odds go down that she'll be found alive. But I'm not willing to go there. My hope is, my belief is is that law enforcement has invested, the community has invested, and that we're gonna get this guy. We had our big break yesterday, and I hope it leads to the to finding and arresting the people or person responsible. That's got to be our prayer and the point, the larger point is yeah, every life does matter. That's gonna wrap things up to today. We have a lot going on on Hannity tonight. Speaker Johnson, by the way, we'll join us on the battle of the Fight for the Save Act and we'll check in with Speaker Johnson, Jim Jordan. But we have Jonathan Hunt, Harvey Levin, Nancy Grace, Greig Jarrett, Nicole Parker. We've got investigators left right sideways, and we'll try to break down the latest developments in the case of missing Nancy Guthrie and all praying for her safe recovery. That's all happening nineties tonight on Hannity. Please set your DVR so you never ever ever miss an episode. We'll see you tonight. We'll be back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.