Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of those Happy Monday. Is there's such a thing as a happy Monday. I don't know, you know, I have a friend of mine, Linda does. You'll appreciate this. He says, Monday is my favorite day of the week. I'm like, why, because I just can't wait to get to work. I love what I do. I love what I do. I'm like, I love what I do too, But I but Monday is not my favorite day in the week because that guy get back and I got to get racked up and you know, I got to get you know, ratcheted up and back in the groove because I let my mind, you know, kind of simmer down a little bit before, you know, over the weekend trying to get back to normal. You really can't get back to normal in my view unless you have an extended period of time off because I don't stop working and I as you know, I mean, what times throughout the weekend if you had to go through your brain, were you getting text messages for me on story ideas and things that I'm interested in and things that I want. Sweet baby jay as to print out how many times?
Speaker 2: Well it is it Friday busy weekend. In your defense, it was very busy and there was a lot of news.
Speaker 3: Is this weekend different than any other weekend? No?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: No, Okay, so there's no reason delineating between weekends because they're all the same.
Speaker 4: I was trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: It's Monday. You just got done saying how some people are happy to go to work. I figured I might, you know, give you a little olive branch there. But all right, every weekend it's a tear for you. And it starts Friday and it doesn't end.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't.
Speaker 1: And but I wouldn't have it any other way. I mean, that's the weird part.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, you have you have one speed. There's only one speed.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm having a hard time with the idea. Is we're running into, well, let's just say, obstacles. If I'm to go on this trip to China with President Trump, which I've been invited on and it's historic and it's on Air Force one, and maybe if the audience wants to weigh inland that they can and I will be able to cover for televisi. But doing the radio show is going to be more problematic. And Linda's take off. I just you take off call in.
Speaker 4: Okay, take it easy. That's not exactly.
Speaker 1: Exactly what you've been saying from the very beginning. You didn't even what I say was to find alternatives.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: What I said, and I think it's a fair assessment is that while it's an incredible experience, given the time change of like thirteen hours, it doesn't exactly work with doing a live broadcast on radio. However, we could have you call in for half an hour and give us an update, and then you could go back to bed, which we could do at the three point thirty point of the show every day, and I think that would be very cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's a twelve hour time difference. For example, in China right now it's three nine Eastern time. It's three oh nine a m. China time. The problem and I learned this when I went on the Gulf stage trip with but we were able to do radio from there, and this this is just a little bit well, it's a lot more problematic because we're dealing with top geopolitical foes. This was more of a friendly trip. There's just going to be very different security measures. But when you travel on air Force one. And this is not me bragging. I'm just saying I'm there, I'm working. The whole purposes is to bring you the context, the texture of what's actually going on, and you learn a lot when you're on those trips. And then the President included me in a lot of stuff, which was pretty cool. I got to sat I got to sit in on a business round table. I had no idea I was sitting there. And I just walked in the room with the press and they said, no, no, mister Hannity, You're sitting over here to the table with the Treasury Secretary, the Secretary Hegset and the Energy Secretary and Howard Lutnick and everybody in between. And I'm like, oh, okay. And then in the middle of the meeting, the President points to me, Sean, what do you think about this? It's pretty surreal because I wasn't expecting it. So there are fun things, and then you get to see the behind the scenes, and then I get to relay that to all of you, and it's an experience that most people won't have.
Speaker 3: But because don't you.
Speaker 2: Agree, don't you agree it would be great for you to be able to do that, be able to come on, give an update and go back to the trip. It's very difficult what you're trying to do. It's very hard.
Speaker 3: You're making it harder because you're so reluctant and resistant.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do radio every day. I'm all in, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be three am.
Speaker 1: But there is there are just to go no, no, In fairness, there are logistical issues are whatever time. It was a similar time difference when we were in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: When we were in we had problems and it was, you know, it out of our control.
Speaker 4: It was not easy.
Speaker 1: And you're saying, I just not get a call in for an hour and you know we'll have a guest host, but then and I would be able to pass on what's actually going on. It really is an experience. I mean, especially with China. When is the next time I'm ever going to get to go to China?
Speaker 3: Never? But it's not about me.
Speaker 1: It's more important that I do the show for my audience, which is so loyal and I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for all of them. And if they don't get anything out of it, I feel like I'm letting them down. So it's a it's a it just as complicated. TV is less. So because of the time difference. It's kind of like when we were in Singapore and I was doing the TV show at nine am local time, remember do you remember, Yeah, and we stayed.
Speaker 2: We went there and we stayed on the clock. But I think the difference is for this trip across the board is when we went to Singapore, we were not traveling with the president. We were traveling as a member of the press and covering events.
Speaker 4: This is not that.
Speaker 3: So we went traveling with the press.
Speaker 1: Vietnam, we went to Helsinki, I went on the Gulf Stage trip, and then I was invited to go on this trip.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The best part of it is most of the legacy media mob has to sit back in steerage and like coach. I mean, because it's a twenty hour flight. I mean to sit and coach for twenty hours really sucks.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 1: But they don't make me sit with those people because they know I don't like them. So I get to go back and like grab my camera guy, and then we you know, I probably can take interviews for this show, interviews for the podcast, interviews with TV. I could probably do all of that while I'm on air Force one and then just get it to people in time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can take it from you. We can get it on the air.
Speaker 1: You just want like three days without me being on the air, because that would.
Speaker 4: Be in the air. You're gonna be with you whatever I do.
Speaker 1: You're just happy. Oh, it's a vacation. It's not like a usual day.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's what you're really taking to say the quiet part out loud. Just say it and be honest about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know me, there is no quiet part. Everything is loud. And at the end of the day, I'm going to tell you exactly what I think, and I think you would agree with me, and you probably will in hindsight that this is a wise, pragmatic decision.
Speaker 1: Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was apparently hospitalized over the weekend with pneumonia. According to The New York Post. Anyway, it did shock a lot of people. They did first report it that he was in really bad shape and he had a tough weekend and he has pneumonia, which is never good when you're what is he eighty one years old? Now and anyway, his spokesperson is confirmed that the ex mayor is recovering from this pneumonia, being monitored as a precautionary measure, but he looks to be on the mend. He was in critical condition yesterday. I don't believe he's in critical condition now, you know, I know people have strong opinions about the mayor, but I'm just telling you what this man did on nine to eleven oh one. This is the twenty fifth anniversary year, and on the day and weeks the subsequent days and weeks was just unbelievable. There is a new Rasmuseen poll out today that finds a full sixty percent of voters believe that negative media coverage of President Trump likely inspired the White House Correspondence dinner assassination, including forty one percent to say it's very likely. Now, when the guy puts out a manifesto and it reads just like the legacy media mob and their daily attacks against President Trump, why would anyone have any doubt. I have a hard time understanding that part. I'm not saying that they are responsible. I'm saying their rhetoric is so over the top, and when you start dehumanizing people by comparing them to Gestapo agents and Nazis and fascists. I mean, you're basically calling them murderers and they're not, and all the other horrible things that have been said, and knowing that there are a lot of sick people out there that are highly influence, you can't convince me that it's not insightful. Is it anything you could ever probably hold anyone accountable for? No, you can't. But it's it's just, you know, at some point you would wish or you would hope that better angels would prevail in the minds of some of these lunatics out there that just I.
Speaker 3: Hate TRI hate him.
Speaker 1: So on Nazi fascists to stop a racist, sexist, homophobes, xenophobe, is lamophobed, you know, wants to kill grandma and grandpa. Uh. Spirit Airlines is done. Did you ever go on Spirit Airlines? No, it's a fine, it's it's it's an economy airline. They tried to do a merger. The merger was denied by the Biden administration. And now now we have a top Biden official all but admitting that the Biden Justice Departments healed the fate of Spirit Airlines when they rejected that merger request and suggested it was the wrong choice. Which no kidding and suggested, uh, you know, especially after the low cost airlines shut down on Saturday morning, they're not going.
Speaker 3: To open up again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could see somebody buying their planes and buying their parts, and they're going to do a fire sell. But it's still not good. Near At Tandon, who previously served as a senior advisor to Biden, wondered whether a merger could have prevented massive job losses. Given the news about Spirit Airlines is shuttering and thousands of people losing their jobs, I think we should honestly assess whether the Garland dio j stopping the Jet Blue merger which Spirit, was the right call. No, it was not the right call. It was stupid. They employed seventeen thousand people and now they shut down their operations.
Speaker 3: Not a good idea, pretty dumb. Actually.
Speaker 1: I know there was talk of a possible government ballout. I'm not particularly fond of government ballouts myself. Violent anti ICE rioters storming a Brooklyn hospital in a bid to free a criminal Biden illegal from ice custody. Anti Ice mob violently protesting outside of Brooklyn Hospital, rallying in defense of this illegal immigrant previously arrested for assault drug possession. Anyway, the guy from Nigeria entered the US, you know, during the Biden years, was supposed to you know, pack up and go home. In February of twenty four, was arrested for assault and criminal drug possession, landed on the radar of ICE agents who tracked him down on Saturday. During his arrest, he refused to comply with the officers lawful commands to exit the vehicle and weaponize his vehicle to attempt to hit ICE officers. It became you know, physically cooperative, attempting uncooperative or combative rather attempting to punch an elbow. Ice officers anyway, claimed that he needed medical attention. They took him to a medical center and anyway, then the illegal refused to comply with staff, throwing himself to the floor and screaming like a lunatic. And then ANTIIS protesters somehow got win that this guy was taken to the hospital, and then a mob of two hundred people showed up trying to stop the agents from leaving with the illegal. I mean, what is wrong with the crazy left? In this country. We have this development and it's pretty big out of Iran. We'll spend a lot of time on it. In the course of the show today and the President put out a truth post that said Iran had taken some shots at unrelated nations. With respect to the ship movement in the Strait of Hormuz, he said Project Freedom, including a South Korean cargo ship. Perhaps it's time for South Korea to come and join the mission. We've shot down seven small boats or as they like to call them, fast boats.
Speaker 3: It's all they have left.
Speaker 1: Other than the South Korean ship, there has been at this moment no damage going through the strait. And the Secretary of War Pete Haig said the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs dan Kin raising Kine, we'll have a news conference tomorrow morning. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Look, at this point, the combination of Iran's tax a tax on UAE, their infrastructure, continue to tax on international shipping. The one thing that Scott Bessen has been rightly pointing out is we are breaking them.
Speaker 3: I mean, we are.
Speaker 1: Destroying them economically. However, that's going to take a little bit more time. When they get to the point that they have to cap those oil wells because there's no more storage capacity available. I'm at the point now where I think, if there's any more, even minor incursions, to quote Joe Biden, of any kind against any nation, then I think it's got to be embargo plus. And the plus is you got to hit the regime. And if I had my choice, well, my first targets would be the IRGC.
Speaker 3: I'd hit them.
Speaker 1: They've been the most militant, the most loyal to the former regime. They have been the most hesitant to do a smart deal that would be better for the Iranian people. They've been killing the Iranian people. That would be my preferred choice of attack. But it's gonna come to an end. We know how it's gonna end at the end of the day, that you know. I think that the Operation Epic Fury, coupled with Operation Epic Fury, the military part of it, is probably the perfect combination. And I that is now it seems to be inevitable, and that is a preview of coming attractions. I don't think there's any doubt about it. Iran makes a laughable new demand in their latest peace proposal. We'll get to that too. Anyway, eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number. This Monday is Joyful Monday. This happy Monday my new favorite day of the Luik. My friend Michael says, it's my favorite day. I love to get up and go to work. I just am so excited about the new week, and I'm looking at him like nobody thinks this way. Everyone's like weekends over. Unfortunately, I'm not sure why I feel it. Just my gut instinct is the Iranians are going to be stupid, and you're going to see the President begin military efforts once again. I just think he's given them as much time as humanly possible, and I think that the Iranians will foolishly try to get in the way of the President and his efforts to keep the straight open, and as soon as they do, they are going to get hit so hard. The Mulla's mothers will feel the vibration wherever they may be.
Speaker 3: We'll continue.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check in as soon as you get to your car after work for breaking information you need to know about.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Presidents saying very clearly, okay, he's I've just been sensing the moment is coming sooner than later. His patience with the Ran is running out, and now it's going to be open the streets. Give us the nuclear dust or you will be obliterated. I've given you every opportunity for peace, and you know, now the Iranians, I just think there's I'm not sure if you know, it's a close call. Actually, are they stupid or are they Have they been so indoctrinated into the sick, twisted death cult ideology that maybe the they really do believe that if they die, they're going to go to heaven and they are going to get seventy two virgins. I'm not really sure, but I mean they really are stupid, because there's not going to be a country left. The President's been trying to preserve what he could for the Iranian people. There's ninety plus million of them, but they made a slew of outlandish new demands to reopen the street of her moves. The new proposal made no mention of their nuclear program, and it was a fourteen point planned demanding the US lift their blockade and sanctions on Iran, withdraw their forces from the Middle eas. This is just stupid stuff. That's never going to happen. Iranian clerics are starting to turn on the hardline Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. This is pretty interesting. I found this interesting liberal cleric and human rights lawyer Motion Romani who argues that those opposing negotiations with Washington should be held accountable for the human and material toll of this war. And then the hardliners that are for whatever reason, they are still loyal to the dead regime and the next tier of leaders under them and the next leaders below them. They're losing this war badly. The global balance of power is shifting. I think some other losers in this effort are China and Iran. China getting fifty plus percent. They loved getting cheap oil from the Iranians. So it's now just the clock is ticking. If I had to guess, before this weekends our coverage we will probably be covering that military action has taken place again. The US Navy has already sunk six six Iranian small gunboats in the Straight of Horn Moves, and according to the New York Times, even the small Iranian gunboats carrying heavy machine guns, rocket launchers, sometimes anti ship missiles. But Sencom Commander Bradley Cooper. Admiral Bradley Cooper said in a press call with reporters that Iran historically has deployed between twenty and forty small boats. Today we saw just six and eliminated all of them quickly. And once they see that that's not happening, and you know, once they get to the point where they have to cap those oil wells, which is the bulk of their economy, they're in deep trouble, you know. And Scott Bessen is vowing. He says it's only going to be a matter of weeks and that high gas prices will come down very quickly, which I agree with. One US flagged merchant ship safely was able to transit the Straight of Horror moves, while Sincom denies that, you know, the Iranian report that they hit in American warship, they did not.
Speaker 3: They just lie.
Speaker 1: Propaganda is their way of life. Trumpet calls it Project freedom. Escorting the ships through the Straight of Horror moves. There is obviously certain risk with any military effort, and if the Iranians think they're going to get cute by half, I can tell you right now they they if they try to attack one US ship. It's it's going to be raining hell on Iran. It's not even going to be a close call, and there won't be any discussion. There's not going to be a long meeting, and the plan is already in place and it will be launched instantaneously. Now, the Iranians did attack Dubai in this and they're renewed hostilities, They're angry at their neighbors. The neighbors are going to survive just fine, and they're going to build new paths moving forward in the future so that Iran can never never have any impact at all moving forward. In all of this, the President has teased that the US will be taking over Cuba almost immediately. Said this in a speech in Florida over the weekend. And I think where to say this. I think it was in West Palm Beach when he gave this speech. Anyway, he says, and he was talking about Representative Dan Micah, talking about Mark or Rubio, that they came from a place called Cuba, and we will be taking over almost immediately. Those negotiations have been ongoing, albeit quietly, for a long time, and which by the way, is only going to be good for the uranium for the Cuban people. You know what's interesting about that, Linda. You know, Cuba is so poor, they have been keeping alive these these old you know, like nineteen forties, fifties, sixties Chevy Chevy cars. I don't know how they keep those cars on the road, but there's a ton of them. I guarantee you Americans are going to go in there and buy up those cars left right and sideways. People love old cars at home.
Speaker 2: They can't track it. It's incredible. There's no electronics, no computers, nobody watching every movie you make. I would love one of those cars.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know I always thought that I wanted an older car. I always thought I wanted a Chevelle Supersport, and then I drove an older Chevelle Supersport. There's two different models, the square model, which I think went up to nineteen sixty nine somewhere in there, and the more the more oval version, which was like seventy one. I mean, this thing had like four hundred and fifty four cubic engine. It was a kick ass car, I mean, and it was called the Chabelle Supersport. And I always thought I wanted one, and then I drove one and it drives like crap compared to a modern day car. And now that I have my s plaid and I never thought i'd want an electric car in my life. And I didn't get it for any other reason. I just hated what they were doing an Elon musk at the time, and we gave one away here on this show, and then I bought one for myself. It is the greatest muscle car I've ever driven. It has onenty twenty four horse power zero to sixty one point nine seconds. You just charge it up when you're bringing car home. I don't drive long distances anyway. Do you drive long distances?
Speaker 3: You do? Sometimes I do something.
Speaker 4: For the kids games and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not into driving long distance.
Speaker 3: I just hate it.
Speaker 2: But I would be perfectly content driving law distances in an older car and just taking my time.
Speaker 4: I really would.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: When Liam says, Mom, I'm really hungry, and the only place you can stop at is like McDonald's Burger King or Wendy's.
Speaker 2: Chance meets the prepared mind. I always have snacks and juice in the car. I'm a regular monk.
Speaker 3: I't snacks that you're going to torture your child, but that he's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Like I have terrible snacks in my car when we travel. Kids don't want healthy snacks in the car.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: What do you all right? So what are your snacks?
Speaker 2: Pop tarts, brownies, cookies, pop tarts? He loves pop tarts. If I don't have pop tarts, there's going to be a problem in this house. And I know there's I used to like.
Speaker 1: I used to like the blueberry pop tarts with the the icing on the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's But he gets strawberry.
Speaker 3: He likes blueberry too.
Speaker 4: He likes strawberry. He likes blueberry.
Speaker 3: If he lived with me, he'd come back to you a whole different kid.
Speaker 2: You guys would both be fat if he's sent arounding French fries and pop tarts.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I don't you know what I eat. I eat very clean.
Speaker 2: Well, when you get a ten year old in your house who likes to eat all the same bad junk food you like to eat, then it gets weird.
Speaker 1: Oh, I only eat junk food when I'm on the road. That's the only time that is true.
Speaker 4: That is true, And.
Speaker 1: And that's like I'm on the road, okay, and I get cravings when I'm on the road.
Speaker 3: I can't help it.
Speaker 1: It's the one time it's called exhaustion. I mean, I think that does play a role in it. Traveling does knock you, It does knock you out.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Did you see this interview with.
Speaker 1: Jake Tapper fake Jake and Barney Frank And I guess Barney Frank is in hospice.
Speaker 3: And it was a little weird. Yeah, was that not.
Speaker 1: The strangest interview? If I if I look like that, somebody wants to interview me and I'm not. I wish him well. I mean, he's at the end of his life. I have no more political differences. I pray, you know, I pray for him and family. I don't say bad things about dead people or people that are dying. I just it's not in me to do that. It's not a Christian thing to do. And anyway, so he was giving advice to the Democratic Party, warning that this swing too far to the left, which is interesting because he was probably one of the leaders of the far left movement of the Democratic Party. But I thought that that was pretty interesting. But I just don't if I look like that, and I'm in hospice. Anybody that look is in hospice is not going to look their best. I think maybe at that time I'm done talking. I think at that point I want to be remembered for being more vibrant in my life, or make a recording.
Speaker 4: And leave out the video. I didn't know why the video is necessary.
Speaker 1: It really wasn't, but it was kind of heartbreaking. I don't want to see people dying. I just don't. And then the you know, you know what the worst part and this is like with Irish weddings, and I hate that part too.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Irish funerals not weddings is I could never understand. And ever since I was a little kid, they'd have these three day wakes where the dead body, you know, they have an open casket and you just and and people act weird during wakes, I've come to find out. And by the way, it doesn't mean anything. You can't interpret people's reaction to a death. In one corner you have a group of people just laughing their ass off at an Irish wake, and the other corner you have people like sipping whiskey and just you know, charging up and having a great time. You got another group of people crying. Then you have the weird group of people that go up to the dead body, touch the dead body, kiss the dead body. Is like, okay, that freaks me out. And it doesn't end after like two hours. It goes on for three straight days, a day session, in an evening session.
Speaker 4: In three day sessions.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, no, I mean, I'm doing it all in and it's going to be a close casket.
Speaker 3: Remember me for what I was like alive.
Speaker 1: That's why if I you know, if I ever got a terminal illness, I'm disappearing. And my kids said, you can't do that. I'm like, yeah, I'm doing it. I'm like, I I'll I'm just I want to be remembered as I was alive, and I want to be remembered as I am in the last moments of my life, you know. And then I get into arguments with everybody because they say, well, you're denying them the opportunity to love you. I'm like, they can love me from a distance, they can call me on the phone. I'll talk to them on the phone. And they say, well, that's very selfish of you. I don't think it's selfish. You know, I'll put away enough money that I'm not going to be a financial burden on anybody, and I'm going to I'm not going to go to a dump. I'm going to go to a nice place where they have people that can take care of me. And then I don't want to be a burden on other people. I want them to go live their lives and not be worried about me. You know when I'm about to broke. This is a very morbid conversation.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a far far cry from pop tarts. I'll tell you what. We took a real big pivot.
Speaker 1: She took a little detour. Do you not agree that there's some wisdom behind what I'm saying? Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I don't want any of that crap.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're gonna die, i'd probably like to see you one more time before you look terrible.
Speaker 4: I think it was nice to have goodbyes. I had a really good friend job.
Speaker 3: I would like to have us with cancer.
Speaker 4: And she did that.
Speaker 2: She made it.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you we would laugh. Gohead, tell me about your friend with cancer.
Speaker 4: No same thing.
Speaker 2: She did that. She went and had lunch with everybody. She had terminal cancer. She wasn't gonna make it. She'd seen a gajillion specialist, she had lunch, she came to my house. We sat out in my backyard for four hours, and it was the last time I saw her.
Speaker 3: And she didn't want to be seen by anybody.
Speaker 1: Nope, she was Okay, then, I don't want to be seen when you know, I'm at the point that I need nurses to clean me and put you know, these suction tubes down my throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard work.
Speaker 3: Our boy, build.
Speaker 1: Up muscle mass is my best advice for everybody.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a discussion with somebody who's not in very good shape, and he goes, I don't know how you do this every day? How do you work out every day? I'm I because I said I don't love it every day. I said, I make myself do it every day. And he goes, so on, I don't think I could do five push ups. I probably couldn't even do three. I said, that's okay, start right now. Why don't you do one, one really good push up, and then tomorrow try to do two. And if he can't, don't beat yourself up. Just every day, do a push up until you get to two push ups. Then you work to three push ups, then you work to you know, if you can only do one sit up, then you work to ten sit ups and then you know. It's if you lift weights. I don't care if you lift two pounds like Obama, it doesn't matter. Just do a little bit every day. If you don't, if you can do one exercise, probably the healthiest thing you can do is go for a walk and put in your tenth and steps a day. Just do something and people just they give up. They don't do anything and then they eat. You know, they're bored and they can you think anything worse in life of not waking up and not having anything to do all day.
Speaker 3: I know people like that. That was like, like, you have.
Speaker 4: To do your read you love doing those. You live forgetting up and doing those.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, my Senator Rick Scott will be with us on the other side.
Speaker 3: Your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn