Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in your city, don't may I get.
Speaker 2: To saying you a conscious.
Speaker 1: Will be entire hole a teal and if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 3: I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Where there's no season, you won't have to know.
Speaker 3: If there's no cease fire, you're not gonna.
Speaker 4: Have to know.
Speaker 3: You you have to look at one big glow coming out of Iran.
Speaker 1: Ice to me is a criminal operation. I've said all along we should abolish ice. Sure then brought you really a democracy until nineteen sixty three, nineteen sixty society, right, you know, voting rights and civil rights. We weren't, we were apart time.
Speaker 3: Fredom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution that we.
Speaker 1: Have come in to your cente going the way out against allazon saying you a conscious son.
Speaker 3: Sean Hennity, show more me. I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Channon, Thank you being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred mind for one, Sean, if you want to join us and my team. My staff is enjoying you know, giving me every warning, admonition, every heads up that uh oh, this could be the end kind of armageddon, doomsday reference that they can come up with about me going on this trip Tomorrow. This time tomorrow, I will be on Air Force one. We are going on the trip with the President to China, and we will be checking in every day and giving you an update about what's going on. Look, I think it's going to be informative just finding out. There's gonna be a lot of interesting people there that I didn't know were coming. Elon Musk, Tim Cook, a lot of top CEOs will be there. I mean, the list is a who's who from the business world. You have Larry Fink from black Rock, you have Steve Schwartzman black Stone, the head of Boeing, the head of City Bank, the head of ge Aerospace, Goldman Sachs, David Solomon, MasterCard, Dina Powell, who's married to Dave McCormick. She is going to be there. She is Mark Zuckerberg's top person. I mentioned Elon Musk and the head of Visa. All these people be there. That doesn't surprise me. Based on the trip that I took to the Gulf States, that's when we went to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE Abu Dhabi. Remember we were broadcasting from Abu Dhabi. Linda was banned from that trip. She's banned from this trip. But I mean, if I get one more admonition, call warning up, you know, just in case you don't know, every move you make is going to be, you know, watched by the communist Chinese. You're at the one of the one of the people at the top of their list. Why would I be one of the people at the top of the list. I know it's not me. It has I guess because they know and read and probably of intel that I know President Trump. So I assume that's probably the reason. I mean, I've heard everything from Linda that there might be you know, secret hallways between the rooms and the live people actually hang out and are watching you from from outside the wall.
Speaker 2: How the heck do you get that job? Good lord? What's the interview like? So I need you to hang out in the hallway. It's going to be fine. You know, it's not weird. Oh you know, I think Gordon Cha could have been any more dire in his predictions that every move I make everything I do, no matter what I do, is going to be monitored, even taking a shower. Linda suggested, we'll just put a bathing suit on. I'm like, well, how do you put the bathing suit on? And this you have to assume that if they're gonna have cameras in your room that they are night vision is not going to make a difference.
Speaker 1: So I just don't really care. That may sound stupid on my part. I'm just assuming it's all true, but I just I'm not going to spend a lot of time caring about whether it's true or not. Just practice all of.
Speaker 2: Your moves while you're in your room, and then they're gonna be like, you know what, we don't want to mess with this guy. We're good, go to the next room.
Speaker 1: We're solid. I don't think they're going to be afraid of little old Sean Hannity. I don't think at all. I don't think they care at all in any way shape manner.
Speaker 2: Clearly they do. They're hanging out in the hallway. I'm just saying, well, I think.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be they're going to try to do that to everybody that's there. I don't think it's just I don't think it's just gonna be me. I think it's gonna be Oh.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not just you.
Speaker 1: All right, let me forget it with this because this, Oh, okay, they finish your thought.
Speaker 2: My thought was, I think everybody's going to be in trouble. China is spying on us in America. I can only imagine how they're going to be spying on us in China. And you know what, they can fit a lot of those guys in the hallway. So I would just watch out if I were you.
Speaker 1: No, they're not talking about a hallway. They're talking about a secret that there's space between the walls of each room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a built in secret hallway, and they're all going to be in there, crammed in with their listening tools and their video tools and their hypersonic tools and whatever is.
Speaker 1: There's not going to be any hypersonic, any listening anything that I do that I care about. Nothing. I'm sorry that it's going to be a very boring assignment if they get assigned to me.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, all the chat like man Sean Hannity really likes country music, he plays it all night, good gut.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like my text messages being really least without my permission and then fake new CNN and MSDNC. Oh it sounds like his monologues. It's I mean, he most really believed this stuff. I mean that was the note. That was their conclusion. Well, I happen to be very very boring in my personal life, very boring unless you want to watch somebody that is, you know, studying the news twenty four to seven. All right, radical leftist Democrats. This is an election here with less than six months out. It's going to be the most important midterm in our lifetime. And I'm not asking much of everybody that's listening to this program except the only thing I want you to do in your heart, your mind, and your soul now is to commit that you are going to vote, because there is too much at stake here. And you know, people like James Carville have been saying the quiet part out loud. You let Democrats ever have full power, and we know what's going to happen. We know that they would pack the courts. We know that they would make Puerto Rico estate. We know that they'd make d C eight, We know that they would make illegals give them make them permanent citizens. We know that Joe will open the borders again, or whoever that next person is. We know they want open borders, sanctuary policies. We know they want defund dismantled. We know they want higher taxes pretty much on everyone. Even though they say it's for the rich, it's basically anyone that pays taxes. Democrats are so angry at the Virginia Supreme Court. Now they don't have any recourse. This is not a this is a state issue the Supreme Court. They have no judicial review coming from the US Supreme Court, not ever possible or going to happen. The New York Times reporting that Democrats, including the House Minority leader, well minority leader name only, Hakim Jefferies, is holding all these private discussions. Where are they are pissed off and they are fuming. They're angry about the Supreme Court decision on racial gerrymandering. They're mad at the state Supreme Court of Virginia. And this was nothing but a way to disenfranchise Republican voters. Forty six percent of people in the Commonwealth of Virginia voted for Donald Trump. And right now, the way things are currently configured, are fair. They have six relatively safe Democrat seats and they have five relatively safe Republican seats. That's the way it should be. But Democrats wanted to put this ridiculous constitutional amendment. In their haste, they violated every single legislative and constitutional mandate to change the constitution, and they lost at the Supreme Court level. Anyway, now they're discussing, they're so angry the far fetched idea to get the map they want all over the country. And this would involve a gambit to replace the entire State of Virginia Supreme Court with the purpose of reinstating their jerry mandard map. And the way they plan to do it, it's I don't think they'd be able to I don't think it would be viable, but they'd get this their You know that they're radicalized Democratic governor, the one that hid it from everybody in Virginia, Abigail Spamberger, and you know radicals in the Virginia Democratic and General Assembly and House lawmakers in Washington and anyway, what they are planning to do is create a scheme where they would put instantaneously a retirement age in place, make the age fifty four does anyone retire at fifty four. I don't even know people that retire at sixty five or sixty two anymore. It doesn't happen. Everybody works longer. And that that would allow then the current legislature to replace enough justices and then they would let the state Supreme Court again, you know, go forward with this disenfranchisement scheme. So you know, these current rulings, even Fake New CNN, their data guru Harry Enton, said yesterday that these decisions by the US Supreme Court, Virginia Supreme Court, they could all have a significant impact on the coming midterm elections. Don't take it for granted. I don't even think we know the issues that will ultimately impact the result of those elections. I don't think those. I will have to see what the state of the economy is. There's a lot we need to know. We have to see what happens. Finally with Iran, how that plays out. Anyway, Prior to these rulings, Democrats would have needed to win the popular vote by less than a point to capture the House. By those numbers. It changes dramatically because of all these states, because of the Supreme Court decision and the decision in the Supreme Court of Virginia. So now Democrats would have to win the national House vote by four points in order to win House control. And he said, the good news, if there is for Democrats, is that their current lead is around that number. So anyway, now Trump says he's going to send election integrity armies to every state, which we should have. We should have voter ID. You know, this is why the Save Act was so important. You know, proof of citizenship, voter ID every state. It should be mandated. The only reason Democrats don't want it is because they want to be able to cheat. Now, the President announced, he said, during my historical election in twenty twenty four, remember two, they they kept running on too big to rig, he said, When I won every single swing state and decisively won both the electoral College and popular votes, the Republicans had an election integrity army and every single state to preserve the sanctity of each legal vote. We will be doing the same thing in twenty two twenty six, but it will be much bigger and much stronger. And I you know, why would you be against why would you be against voter ID, proof of citizenship? Why would you be against signature verification. Why would you be against chain of custody controls, Why would you be against updated voter rolls? Why you know in this debate out in California that took place from mayor of Los Angeles, No, they want illegals to vote out there. I mean, this is st insane. And if you want to know just how crazy the left would be, I mean, even on fake news CNN they pointed out, you know a poll, you know this idea of tax the rich, tax the rich, tax the rich of the Democrats. Well apparently, uh, you know, is the Mamdani tax the rich theme? They asked, according to the poll twenty anyway, is tax the rich? Is that an asset or a liability? Fifty one percent of respondings, Well, this is CNN, by the way, it's you know, said it's an asset. I don't think it's an asset. You know, it's funny to listen to people like Kamala Harris Trump allies are trying to rig the twenty twenty six midterms after their attempt to disenfranchise Virginia voters fails. I mean, you want to know how crazy the left is, you know, just just listen to their leaders. Remember you know speaker in name or minority leader in name only wants want to be speaker. Hakeem Jeffries, he will, he will do whatever. AOC says, same with Chuck Schumer, and AOC is on with David Oxrod, and she brush the brushed aside the question of whether she'd run for presidents, saying no, no, no, my ambition is way bigger.
Speaker 2: They assume that my ambition is positional. They assume that my ambition is a title or a seat, And my ambition is way bigger than that.
Speaker 1: My ambition is to change this country.
Speaker 2: Presidents come and go, Senate House seats, selected officials come and go. But single pair of health cares forever.
Speaker 1: A living, wages forever, workers ride for forever, women's.
Speaker 2: Right, all of that.
Speaker 1: Then she tripled down on the idiocy that billionaires didn't make their money on their own. Well, yeah, they did by creating goods and services that people want, need and desire. And then she made another dumb statement that claiming that the American Revolution was against the billionaires of their time. I mean, this is what you want to know, one on one, Why state runs schools, Why government schools fail because the America Revolution was fought primarily to secure independence. I've done many men on the street interviews asking people what is Independence day. It's Independence day, independence from what it's for independence? They don't know the answer. But it was independence from Great Britain to establish self governance. And there were underlying causes, Oh, you know, little things that you probably learned and remembered because you're not AOC. Taxation without representation or the Stamp Act or the Townshend Acts or the te Act or any other you know, any other issues that came up. We wanted to be free, we wanted to secure independence, We wanted self governance. You know, for example, you know Lexington and conquered Mark, the start of fighting, the shot heard around the world, declaration of independence. I mean, does she not know any of this? I mean an answer is breathtakingly ignorant. Now claiming American Revolution was about what fighting the oligarchy, about fighting billionaires? No it's not. No, it wasn't. But this is the brain trust, along with Kamala Harris and the squad, and this is who the leadership follows. They don't dare challenge them or take them on. All right, we have a ton of other news we're gonna get to today. Red versus blue. You want to live in a red state, Okay, I'll I'll make it perfectly clear what you're buying into if you do it. We have great news on the economy that we will share today, an investigation update into Minnesota and all these states. The corruption as it relates to medicare fraud and hospice fraud and daycare fraud, it just gets worse and worse. Uh. And this you know, UAE phenomenon. Wow, the things that were released and what is the first tranch of our caches of information, pretty phenomenal. An expert will join us, and if let's put it this way, he's convinced me that all of this is real. Quick break right back. Your call is also coming up this Monday, eight hundred nine four one Shawn straight Ahead.
Speaker 4: The Sean Hannity Show, a thermonuclear MM assault on fat News.
Speaker 3: Hannity's on right now.
Speaker 1: On the Iranian situation, the President says, the ceasefire is on life support. It's pretty much over now. And after reading that piece of garbage they sent us, I don't even I didn't even finish reading it. He said, it's a waste of his time. He said, their response to the US peace proposal is totally unacceptable, and the President warning the country is playing games. And you know, Iran has been playing games with the US and the rest of the world for forty seven years. Delayed, delayed, delay, for forty seven years. The Iranians have been, you know, tapping us along, keeping us waiting, killing our people with their roadside bombs, destroying protests, recently wiping out forty two thousand of their own countrymen. And Iran responded by saying that it would refuse to negotiate on their nuclear and missile program. Okay, let the bombing begin, because that's what's going to happen. You know, they're not going to be laughing much longer, as Zero Hedge pointed out in their article today, they'll be laughing no longer when Trump rejects it outright. Is totally unacceptable. I don't know what they think that they're doing. I'm not sure if they even know if they're going to do it. The President also vowing to confiscate o RAN's leftover nuclear material. He said, we'll get it at some point. He was on with Cheryl Atkinson in an interview. He said, we have it surveiled. He says, we do have something called space Force, and we're watching the entire area the whole time, where we know that the sixty percent of enriched uranium is. He said, if somebody walked in, they can tell you his name, his address, the number on his badge. He said, that is our technological capability. We have the very We have it very well surveilled. If anyone gets near the place, we'll know about it and we'll blow them up. I mean that's after Operation Midnight Hammer. So you know, that's the latest from Lake Wobegone there, and I just think it's a matter of time. The you know, look it's I read where did I read this? I thought it was an interesting analysis, you know, just go for I mean, the president now is faced with going for the jungular net and Yahoo. You see he was on sixty minutes. I guess last night. He gives this work to be done. There's work to be done, you know, ballistic missiles. They want to produce nuclear material and rich material has to be taken out of the Country's not a lot left to do, but it's just it would be so much easier to do it the easy way. But you know that's going to be up to him. Democrats. You know, it is the most it's the strangest thing to watch that the Democrats are on the wrong side of everything. It really is. It's almost spectacular. Almost all of Israel's neighbors but at one point of threatened Israel with annihilation. Then Israel got their own nuclear weapons program and they were able to deter their neighbors. And they have one of the best pound per pound military fighting forces on the face of the earth. They have under nine million people, and what they're able to do is you know, is going to be studied for the next two hundred years. And for nearly six decades, the US has voluntarily remained, you know, with Israel in some capacity, with little exceptions. I didn't think Obama was the most supportive. This is the saddest part of everything is with unfettered illegal immigration all throughout the continent of Europe and European countries. It is so spectacularly stupid. Is you know. Now we have sharia courts, no go zones, and a population that is growing daily. As you know, European birth rates just you know, deteriorate nearly down to zero, and all of your new immigrants that you're letting in unvetted apparently don't want to assimilate to your country and your culture and your continent. Well, what do you think the next thing that's going to happen here? Is it's not going to end well for them. By the way, on the issue of the price of the pump and a barrel of oil, prices have been coming down rather steadily, but the President proposed a temporary suspension of the federal gas tax in the meantime till this conflict is over. I don't expect the UN is going to do anything, but the UN Ambassador Mike Waltz is urging the UN to act against the Iranian efforts to choke off the world economy. But I really think it was summed up perfectly by Marco Rubio the other day in his press conference. And I think Marco when he said that, imagine if the Iranians had a nuclear weapon and they could do whatever they want in the Strait of Hormuz imperpetuity, and there's nothing the world could do, and every other waterway as well, they would hold the world hostage. And that's the one thing that needs to be put in perspective for people that are too stupid to understand how close they were to a nuclear weapon. Every person that I know, and I have a lot of contacts in this government, the people that would know, all say the same thing to me. The president had no choice that what Steve Whitkoff told the world was true. By the way, interestingly, Vladimir Putin is actually saying he said it on Saturday, and our intel is now pointing to the fact that Putin himself is living in a state of paranoia, hanging out in bunkers. I don't know he thinks he's about to get overthrown, apparently, but he said that the Ukraine War is coming to an end. It's an unpopular war. I mean, hundreds of thousands of Russians have been killed in this effort. The most amazing thing if you would have told me four and a half years ago, you know, Biden's president, there are amassing troops and military equipment on the border with Ukraine. He's asked, well, do you think that they're going to invade? The answer was obviously yes, And what will you do? Well, it depends if it's a minor incursion. Well four and a half years later. The Ukrainians, you do have to give them credit. They have been fighting valiantly and I think the most interesting thing development in this conflict has been the next generation a weaponry. It's been written about now, so I'm not giving away any special intelligence, but every four to ten days there is a new generation of drone that is being created by the Ukrainians, which is very inexpensive for them to fight this war with relatively very inexpensive, and they've got robotics. They got robots fighting these wars that are killing Russian soldiers. And if you would have told me four and a half years ago that they would they would be able to fight to this standstill. Now Russia has gained territory. I'm not saying they haven't, but that they would have been able to fight this fiercely and been able to stave off the Russian attacks for this long. I don't think I would have believed it, and I don't think you would have believed it. But here we are. I mean, I think they've done a very good job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that Zelenski is complicit though, I mean, people want to herald this guy he is such a dirty, dirty dictator, and I think he's going to come that when it all comes out, there's going to be a lot on the table for him to have to answer to.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Charles Gasparino had an article in Yesterday's New York Post I think's worth highlighting when Ken Griffin said last week, Ken Griffin is the head. He's a multi billionaire. He's the head of Citadel. Probably most of you have not heard of him, and he doesn't do a lot of public events, so you probably wouldn't he unless you follow finance on any level. And he said, we will add more, far more jobs in Miami over the next decade as an immediate and direct consequence of the mayor's poor decision here. And that was the mayor going on videotape in front of Ken Griffith's house, which apparently has worth over well over two hundred million dollars of penhouse. I guess it's overlooking Central Park. I'm just guessing, I assume, and you know, I want all New Yorkers to succeed. Mamdonnie said, that includes business owners and entrepreneurs. But our tax system is fundamentally broken. No, our tax system is not broken. But you have large groups of Democrats that have absolutely no problem that we want to empower the government to take people's money and build their power base by providing false security. Americans that want to buy into their lives are line number one, free buses. What happened to the free buses? Well zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani can't afford the free buses. He can't afford anything that he's proposing to be very blunt, he can't afford it. And unless he gets Kathy Hulkele, who desperately needs his support so in her re election efforts as governor in New York. And I think in the end, you know, in spite of trying to push back, he keeps bailing and capitulating to what Mamnani wants. You know, never mind, you know, defund, dismantle no bail laws, et cetera, et cetera. There's an article in Newsweek this week has said Mamdanni's tax agenda is sparking excitement in Florida, you know, luxury migration. You know, they talk about the price of South Florida real estate, for example in Miami, that they are having a real estate boom all the way up up the east coast of Florida. You have Wall Street South. They keep telling you, informing you. I know, because I know people that work in that industry, and many of them used to live in New York. They now live in Florida, and they're moving everywhere from you know, Miami up to West Palm Beach, Florida. They're all there. I mean, because the taxes, because of the way of life. I mean. There was an article in the New York Post on Sunday. They got this this guy, this subway shover, you know, with a big, huge smile on his face, who freed twice by a woke psychiatric system. You know, you look at the guy's track record and you can't believe why would this government, you know, assault three Port authority cops after stealing chips and he was released. He smashes cars with a stolen shovel, released, taking a Bellevue hospital for a psych check. Released, he charged. He charged with possessing a knife a crack pipe in Brooklyn. Released, pushing a woman in the punching a woman in the head in Manhattan on the subway. Released. Da asked for three thousand dollars bail. Judge denies the bail request again. Taken to Bellevue for psychiatric group. A review released. Shove's a retired teacher down the subway steps killing him, shows up in court, acts erratically and is smiling now by two detectives and Penn station. They'll probably release them again. That's New York. And you've got you know, the communist utopia of gavenoussom out in California. Then you got this idiot that's the governor of North Carolina has released all of these criminals that have gone on to commit more atrocious crimes, including that including the death of that Ukrainian woman anyway out in California. Man who pled guilty to brutally raping and murdering a woman in Saint Louis Obispo set to walk free after Gavin Newsom refused to block his parole despite a prosecutor's repeated please to keep him behind bars. Convicted of viciously raping and strangling a woman you know, granted parole by the stage board last year, despite the San Luis Obispo County Attorney District Attorney fighting his release every step of the way. Newsom's office wouldn't lift a finger. They don't care. They're killing their states, killing them. I mean, it's great for my stated, it's not good for anyone else. By the way, more investigations, never ending investigations. Oh. By the way, Joe Biden is planning to fight the Trump DOGA. They don't want to release the tapes, the seventy hours of tapes of him sharing classified information with his ghostwriter. I don't think they're going to win that one. At this release to the first of what will be many on whether or not UAPs formerly known as UFOs, are real. We'll get to the bottom of that and much much more. Your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one sean as we continue