Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jettiety and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: There was a tweet that went out that signaled that the President may be open to pausing some of these terrors for ninety days except on China. And when I was here in the room, there were cheers when that went out, but quickly the White House said no, no, no, that's fake news, saying that that's actually not true. And you saw the Dow climb about nine hundred points and then fall again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a tweet went out that wasn't accurate and two point four trillion dollars of market value was added in minutes. That's hard to wrap your head around. Then most of it are raced just as quickly when it turned out that that tweet was inaccurate. But you wouldn't think that the economy could work that way. We're at tweet without even like confirming it or discussing it or or letting talked about happen would move the market two point four trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, this guy's a blue check mark for what that's worth on Twitter, it's not worth anything. So quite literally, a guy said something markets went wild. Now here's a twist. Was that tweet actually inaccurate? Now that the White House is starting to say much more openly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're negotiating.
Speaker 3: It's the huge trade barriers forever is not the goal.
Speaker 1: Did the Trump team somehow get that tweet out.
Speaker 3: Because they were worried it the way things were going, Perhaps, I've got to believe God to believe.
Speaker 1: Because they were. Markets were down as much as the Dow was down as much as sixteen hundred when we went on the air yesterday, and I mean another a third, really bad day would have been a lot of political pressure.
Speaker 4: There might have been panic in the streets.
Speaker 3: And you got to remember the entire administration is that's a hell of a lot of people. And surely among that hell of a lot of people, there are at least a couple of them that were fielding calls from Ford Motors CEO or some Wall Street to Super Heavyweight or something and told them, look, no, giant trade barriers forever is not our goal.
Speaker 4: We're just trying to get better deals. This is a negotiation.
Speaker 3: And they said, oh, thank god, thank god. And they went and told everybody they wanted to tell, So we're gone. There might have been people woke up with a horsehead in their bed. I mean, these are some high stakes here.
Speaker 1: We often mock Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana for his folksy jokes and whatnot. What he said, and I thought was a pretty decent point. This is Trump's economy now, So there's no more for better or worse. There's no more blaming Biden or things for anything at all. Any of it is gonna be ring true now it wouldn't ring true. But so all of it is at Trump's feet now. And that's totally quite amazing because we are it is April, ladies and gentlemen. He took over in January. You could have been able to ride. I inherited a bad economy for maybe a couple of years possibly, but that's over. It's your economy now.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's kind of interesting funny from our perspective, is I have in front of me like giant stories that would be three days worth of headlines like at any other point in history, but they didn't even get noticed in this just flurry of change and policy, and you know, tariffs and deportations and the rest of it. It's just dizzying.
Speaker 1: So why are the markets up today? Well, here are some of the backstories that are probably responsible. Politico says that Treasury Secretary Scott Besant flew to Florida to encourage Donald Trump to focus his message on negotiating favorable trade deals or risk the stock market creating creating further, So, the Treasury sec went and talked to Trump and that came out also Politico, with Trump had started telling allies and phone calls yesterday morning that the endgame of the tariffs would be sooner than people expect, and that the White House is in talks with multiple countries, stressing that deals are close to being made. So you don't know if Trump wanted that it to get into Politico. I mean, if you say this is going to be over sooner than people think, and it's just being reported that this is when it's going to be over, did you get that message out on purpose? Quite possible? All right, yeah, yeah, And per the Washington Post, Elon Musk appealed directly to President Trump to ditch the tariff regime. He wasn't digging it and Ted Cruz, who has been a pretty big backer of Donald Trump, said, if President Trump uses this moment is leverage, that would be a massive victory for the American people. But there are voices in the White House that want high tariffs forever. There are angels and demons sitting on President Trump's shoulders. Who does he listen to? Oh gosh, I hope it's the angels and not the demons. But from the Treasury Secretary Elon, Ted Cruz and others saying yeah, that's enough.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's why we are If this ends up with the post WW two intentional and understandable trade imbalances that lasted way way too long, the tariff at the barrier imbalances I'm talking about, if this all ends with those being restructured in a way that's much more twenty first entry in farty US manufacturers, that this would be an enormous victory, absolutely great. I find myself wondering and I will never Well, maybe I will get the answer, because everybody always writes books after this stuff is done. But the like the charts with the numbers and the formulas, and some of it was hilarious. I mean I don't care how much you love Trump, you got to admit announcing a thirty percent terrify on and uninhabited island is pretty funny. Or an island that's just got penguins, or an island with whom we do zero trade and never.
Speaker 1: Have that of all, the penguin means the one where the penguin is sitting in the chair in the Oval office like Zelenski and Trump is yelling at him you don't have the cards, and the penguin looks so aw.
Speaker 3: I don't care who you are. That's funny. But here's my question. Was that at least semi intentionally chaotic and crazy because Trump likes to well, you know, the Art of the deal takes it talks about this. He he likes to inject so much stress and angst and turbulence into negotiations people are anxious to come to a deal. Was that intentional or was it just way too fast and sloppy unintentionally?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So we have a new Supreme Court ruling, different topic now. The Supreme Court said the Trump administration can move forward with the termination of sixteen thousand probationary federal workers across six agencies and departments.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, that's good. Well that's a can What the hell is the executive branch. No, if it's one way ratchet, all you can do is.
Speaker 1: Grow please, And so that's rescinding a lower court order. And I realized sometimes judges disagree, but was this a you know what Elon was talking about the other day. A judge is as much a politician that as a judge that just didn't like Trump and Elon and Doge and all that sort of stuff, trying to shut it down because the Supreme Court said, nah ah, he can do that. He fired sixteen thousand probationary people. And like you said, if he can't, well then what.
Speaker 3: The thing you have to remember about progressive judges, a lot of them and not everybody appointed by Obama for instance, is like an avowed progressive nut.
Speaker 4: A lot of them are. But the thing you have to remember about them.
Speaker 3: Is they they rule for a result, not a strict interpretation of the Constitution in the law. They will really stretch the law to get the result they want. That's what progressive judges has done since the early part of the twentieth century, and that's why it's so frustrating because they just they see their job differently than a conservative judge would.
Speaker 1: Back to the tariff thing. Just to wrap it up. So, Peter Navarro, who is the guy really pushing it on all the TV shows and advising Trump on this you've probably seen.
Speaker 4: I think he's one of Ted Cruz's demons.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Elon musk And on Twitter today has called Peter Navarro a moron. And what did he call him? Dumbas a sack of bricks.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is correct, that's a perfect recitation of the epithet.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is the modern era we live in. Back in the old days, you de said, I believe the gentleman from Kentucky may be confused in his numbers when he posits that. Know, now you say he's dumb as a sack of bricks. Peter Navarro was on Laura Ingram last night and said, I'm telling you this is going to be a Golden age Dow fifty thousand. I guarantee that, and I guarantee no recession. When we passed the biggest broadest tax cut in history. This is going to be great stimulus, etcetera, etcetera. Well, right, and he just stated to her out and out. We are going to be you know, I'm paraphrasing, but we're going to have huge tariffs, We're going to manufacture everything for ourselves. We're going to be a self reliant you know, the high Wall economy. And I saw that and thought, oh, for God's sake, no, Well, as it turns out, probably no.
Speaker 3: I like that stuff. Taking shots at people from Harvard too. Still have that in front of you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for Thomas Sowell, this is that is really good. I should remember that for the rest of my life. Wonder when he said that how many years ago he said that, because I would like to keep that in my uh my holster if you will.
Speaker 4: Can paraphrase that if it's not handy, but I'd like.
Speaker 1: To get it exactly right.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well, hang on a second, Uh, let me see if I can find it, because you're right, he's such a brilliant writer. Yeah, he essentially said there's been no great disaster in this country that there wasn't somebody from Harvard right in.
Speaker 1: The middle of right and he's Elon retweeted that, referring to Peter Navarro the aforementioned sack O bricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the other thing he said that I think as good as the principal benefit of a Harvard degree is never again having to be impressed by anyone with a Harvard degree.
Speaker 1: A sack of bricks has really no IQ whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's very intellectually speaking, really not impressed.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll look at the Supreme Court ruling a little bit, see if there's anything more to that, and some other stuff on the way.
Speaker 4: Stay.
Speaker 5: Our economy is in the midst of a beautiful metamorphosis, turning from a simple caterpillar into a dead caterpillar.
Speaker 4: It's a good punch.
Speaker 1: Line, funny last night. He's pretty anti.
Speaker 3: Trump, of course, but all right, So cleaning up the mess from last segments, Thomas Sowell. In every disaster throat American history, there always seems to be a man from Harvard in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love Thomas anyway. So this is just funny and ironic and denoying. Have you ever heard of Johnny Kim. He is forty one years old. He was successfully a Navy seal, a Harvard educated doctor, and a NASA astronaut, and he has become quite the meme, I guess among Asian people. The theme being thank God my mom isn't friends with his mom, getting to the whole tiger mom superachieving Asian thing. It doesn't matter how much you've achieved, you're falling short of Johnny Kim Navy seal, Harvard Med School graduate, and on Tuesday blasted off as part of his latest act, astronaut. I'm sure he is penning a best selling novel in space that will make him completely unattainable and insufferable. It's the son of South Korean immigrants. No, this isn't the line of opportunity, Bruce Springstein. Then still in the live that you can get ahead in America.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, um, I want to make sure you hear it here because you can see the story all day long. That freaking dire wolf is not a dire wolf. It's a gray wolf with white hair. All right, that's it. That's the end of the story.
Speaker 4: It's a regular wolf with a die job.
Speaker 1: Please, I mean, look into it. It's true.
Speaker 3: Let's play that ABC clip again, okay, just that we need to drive a steak through the heart, the still beating heart of a vampire of mainstream media.
Speaker 4: Drive it, Michael, drive it.
Speaker 6: In a first for science biotech company Colossal Bioscience.
Speaker 4: It says it.
Speaker 6: Brought the extinct dire wolf back to life that hasn't want the earth since the Stone Age.
Speaker 7: We've taken a gray wolf genome, which is already genetically ninety nine point five percent identical to dire wolves, and we've edited those cells at multiple places in its DNA sequence to contain the dire wolf version of the DNA.
Speaker 6: The company tells us they're not stopping there. They plan to have wooly mammoths roaming the earth again by twenty twenty eight, but critics argue that this de extinction could harm fragile ecosystems.
Speaker 1: No, critics should argue that you shouldn't actually bring back the dire wolf.
Speaker 4: Not even close.
Speaker 1: It's like Joe Mocking couple weeks ago. Was it the same company with their hairy elephants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. They're not bringing back the wooly mammoths. They've introduced a gene into regular elephants that make the hairer. That's it. Critics say, no, critics say they didn't make an effing dire wolves, all right, and I love that lead.
Speaker 3: The company says, yeah, okay, I have a tyrannosaurce Rex in my basement.
Speaker 4: I feed it cows. Radio reports say that this man has a terreno source Rex.
Speaker 3: ABC News. You're just you're, you're, you're just entertainment for moron, Holy crep. To even hint that you're a journalist and then do that report is absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. The Today version of NBC, their headline was extinct dire wolf seen on Game of Thrones has been revived. No it hasn't. Wow, Wow, Shane.
Speaker 3: It's like pointing to a hairy Italian guy and saying, we have recreated the sasquatch.
Speaker 1: No, you haven't. You bred a wolf that's kind of big and has light fur and like the Yahoo News. Of course it's got Yahoo right in the name of you expected to. The revival of the once think to dire wolf species has everyone asking the same thing, what animal is next? No? Anybody, I for brain is asking did you really let me look a little further into this? No, you didn't. Is the dodo next? Dinosaurs? People, shad Park. Yeah, the dinosaurs will eat the dodos. If they run out of dodos, they'll bring down a Willie mammoth. Yes, that's going to happen. So now you have hairy elephants and white regular wolves. Whoop be.
Speaker 4: Yeh, I've got a saber toothed tiger in my backyard. You can't look at it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's good. More on the waist to hear.
Speaker 4: Ugh Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: Five seconds to shark top of the key.
Speaker 8: Lost the dribble, He's got to pick it up. It's scripped up by content content SETUSA had drawn a found a way from twelve down to the school's third national championship in men's basketball.
Speaker 1: So that's Florida winning the national championship last time. In that last couple of minutes, the defense Florida played was amazing. That's what you don't see. Like you said earlier, the NBA doesn't play defense. That's not the way the league is structured anymore. So when you see it, it's like, oh, yeah, that could be part of the game too.
Speaker 3: Oh and it requires so much energy to play that sort of swarming, suffocating defense. But oh it makes it hard to score baskets for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really exciting.
Speaker 3: So I am so troubled by what's happening in Great Britain for a couple of reasons. And what's happening is, essentially they've really really chucked a lot of the bedrock principles that we at least partially shared about free speech, free expression, the idea that you don't have the right to not be offended. Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right. And I'm reminded, as i often am, of Reagan's great quote that freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on to them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States when men were free. Ooh, that's a great quote, and it's not alarmism. He's absolutely right to wit. And I'm going to quote some from Nelly Bowles, who is both very very smart and very very funny, but she says what's going on in Britain. The Sentencing Council for England and Wales was hours away from implementing a new criminal code that would have required different procedures for sentencing ethnic minorities for crimes. They would have had two sentencing systems, at least one for white people and no one for non white people, which is like the bizarro not comparative justice restorative justice procedures of some of our woke schools in the university universities. At the last minute, the Ministry of Justice planned emergency legislation to stop it. As the Guardian said, the Sentencing Council cave to pressure and Nelly right, putting aside that justice should be race blind.
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 3: There's an interesting note here on the idea of a minority. There are straight up two billion people in South Asia, many of whom want to move to England, while the total population of England and Wales is something like sixty million.
Speaker 4: So two billion to sixty million.
Speaker 3: The plan was to give gentler sentencing for any of those two billion who have arrived or will arrive in the future. Just seems hard to sustain. Makes me a little sorry for the ethnic English. Then she makes a joke that kind of lands. Then in their own native land they want to give themselves harsher punishment by dint of their own ethnicity. Sad strange death by politeness. That's just one of several examples, so I'll give you one more. In free speech news on the Island, a Times radio producer was arrested a few months ago, and this week he told his story. He was arrested by the police. Now he explains, quote I complained about my daughter's school on What's app then six police officers turned up. The video of him was talking about what happened, paired with the footage of arrest is truly incredible.
Speaker 4: I'll see if we can get you a link at onstring getty dot com.
Speaker 3: High His arrest was on suspicion of quote harassment and malicious communications for being in a group chat snarking about the new.
Speaker 4: Head of the school.
Speaker 3: The most defensive thing I could find, right snelly that the Times radio producer's wife referred to a school leader as a control freak and for that he was arrested by the British police for quote unquote harassment and malicious communications. Can you imagine that sort of incursion against free speech in the United States. If the woke British declare somebody beyond criticism, you dare not criticize them or you will be jailed.
Speaker 4: That is great Britain.
Speaker 3: There are more examples of this, but I will end with a bit of humor before we get onto a brilliant, brilliant quote. England's economy is so sad, and they think the problem is that they need to grow faster deeprivilege more as though anyone thinks those castles have central air. In my opinion, there's no saving them. All we can do is treat their ideas like Ebola builds seawalls around their island. They are America's intellectual parent, but like all elderly relatives, there comes a time to throw them off a cliff, give ourselves a new name, and never speak to our siblings again.
Speaker 1: That's funny, it is. So I'm on this salmon rushdie kick. I'm not exactly sure how I got on it. If you don't know or remember, he wrote a book in the eighties, way back in the eighties called The Satanic Verses that for whatever reason, the Islamic world went nuts over it was minor, a minor thing. He didn't feel like he'd written a controversial book at.
Speaker 4: All, really, and threats to your freedom Islamism.
Speaker 1: But people who hadn't even read the book, particularly in Iran, went nuts over it, and then the Ayatola went nuts over it and said that Salomon Rushdi the author, needed to die. And then his home country of India banned the book, to his great dismay, and then that kicked off countries all around the world banning the book, and it just grew and grew and grow, and he had to go into hiding for think a dozen years, ending with by the way whatever it was two years ago when he was almost killed on stage in the United States of America by a Muslim who was still angry about that book, who, of course, he had never read. The kid had never read it. He was a twenty four year old job who lived with his parents, had never read the book, stabbed out Rushdie's eye, cut his throat only because he didn't know what he was doing. Did he not killed the guy? But I'm reading Rushdie's memoir called what is it called?
Speaker 4: Something that doesn't written that damn book.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I'm glad he wrote the book.
Speaker 1: Uh that comes goes Jess Joseph Anton is the name of the book, because that's the name he went by when he was in hiding. Uh. And he had protection from basically like the Secret Service of England. He's a guy who's been living in England and he went to Oxford and been living in England his whole life, and he was so disappointed when this very first happens. So this fits in with the free speech stuff and also the Muslim immigration stuff that's been going on in Europe. So he writes this book. Even if it had been flat out a book that said Mohammad was a gay pedophile, I mean, like it didn't. But like, even if it had been like over the top critical, you still should be able to write that book in Western civilization. It's crazy that you couldn't. But he didn't write anything even close to that. But people on the left, like artists on the left, came out and said he shouldn't have written the book. Margaret Thatcher on the right said that he shouldn't have written a book and that sort of thing shouldn't happen because everybody was so scared of Islam that you know, we shouldn't criticize them, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Well everybody.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of the beliefs about, you know, domesticating the Chinese. The belief was that, look, if we just if we're cool and not at all combative, they won't be combative to us and try to take over the world in the name of sharia law, so let's be nice.
Speaker 1: All kinds of people, right left and center of politics backed down to the Muslim crazies rather than stand up for free speech and free expression and all that sort of stuff. Quite a few people were killed. I think a total of fifteen people died through this whole thing, including the Japanese translator who was murdered for translating the book into Japanese there in their country. Just just craziness, absolute craziness. Well, here is Saman Rushdi talking about how disappoint that he is, and he I don't know when he said this, but it's since he got his eye carved out by the nutjobs in the last couple of years. Disappointed in the younger generation.
Speaker 9: I feel kind of disappointed in the younger generation because it used to be that it was kind of old fogies like me who were conservative about what could be said and what was wrong to say, and young people were iconoclastic and you let it all hang out. And now it's the other way out. It's an older generation that still holds on to traditional ideas of free expression. But the fact that there's a generation growing up which is willing to suppress speech which it doesn't like is extremely alarming because I mean that simple definition of free speech, in order for it to be free, it has to include speech by people you don't agree with otherwise not free speech. And there's an increasing feeling that that's the kind of wrong way of thinking.
Speaker 1: He's from the atheist hippie generation of the sixties and seventies, and you know, the young people were the you know, the people that stood up for that, as he just said, and now it's the other way around. It's only the old people that still remember the importance of it, and the young crowd is no, no, no, free speech is bad. Too much free speech, that's right.
Speaker 3: Need lockstep adherence to what we've been inductrinated into. They wonn't say that out loud, but that's precisely what they mean.
Speaker 1: So you got the free speech aspect of this conversation and then the the fundamentalist Muslim aspect of this. So I because I'm on this kick, I was watching some old sixty minutes interviews with Salmon Rushti one way back in the eighties when he was in hiding, and then one from recently after he was almost assassinated. But they're showing these clips from various parts of the country with young Muslim men almost entirely in the streets, just insanely enraged still over this book that they've never read, just because they were told it was bad. It's so pre Enlightenment, pre age of reason.
Speaker 3: It's just craziness, right, which is one of the reasons it's so scary that the postmodernist neomarxist woke crowd, they're like post Enlightenment, but pre Enlightenment. They think appeal to objective facts, science to data is wrong. Somehow, it's just your beliefs. That's the only thing that matters. And it aligns very nicely with fundamentalist religious lunatics. And then the fact that and the funny thing is the religious lunatics would throw them off a building. Absolutely they were in charge. Absolutely, here's for Palestine.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that in so many places around the world in Europe is way worse that that's the added than us. And we went too far at various times since nine to eleven in terms of bending over backwards to accommodate a crazy culture that has no room for any other point of view?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Don't you see the paradox there? I don't see how more people don't see the paradox there the conundrum where that's not gonna fit If you've got a group of people who don't believe in a different point of view. You can't say we're going to allow your point of view because we allow all points of view. If they end up dominating your point of view and all others go away, you see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have a duty to support the right of totalitarians to pitch totalitarianism in the name of a diversity of viewpoints? It's a great paradox. So one more thought and you, Jack, you may have read this too. I can't remember, oh where I read this, but it made a hell of an impression on me.
Speaker 4: It was a description of a scene of the.
Speaker 3: Stoning of a young woman who is accused of adultery in Afghanistan, And.
Speaker 1: How could that still be going on in the world?
Speaker 3: I know, and and the evidence was thin at best, but that doesn't really matter. No, But the fun part of the description that really made an impression on me was the description of how there was really a fairly small percentage of the crowd that was in favor of this and were such vehement, devout fundamentalist lunatics that they wanted to see this young girl's skull crushed for the sin of being seen with a man. But everybody had to outdo each other in signs of fervor and hatred toward this girl lest they be reported as probably an infidel.
Speaker 4: And soft Unshuria law.
Speaker 3: And so everybody went through this performative viciousness that spread through the crowd, and everybody checked their conscience and allowed themselves to get fired up. Then when it was all over, you know, they congratulating each other and all shuffled home feeling terrible feelings of guilt and conflict in their hearts.
Speaker 1: Performative viciousness. That's exactly what was going on with the whole Salmon Rushdie Satanic versus thing. And he was pointing out that at the time there in the late eighties, there are people going on BBC television and radio talking about how like Muslim clerics going on TV and seeing how someone rush Tee should be killed for this, and that was airing where anything close to that the other direction is against the law in Great Britain. That's sort of.
Speaker 4: Giving offense to a religion, right yeah.
Speaker 1: But toward him from Islam, they could threaten his life and get away.
Speaker 4: With it, right yep.
Speaker 3: Wow, way to stand up for Western civilization, grits.
Speaker 1: Wow, We'll finish strong next strong, very deep.
Speaker 10: Inside this mine in western Pennsylvania is a little known government office that handles a critical mission for the federal workforce. It can take months for the Office of Personnel Management to process a case, potentially delaying retiree benefits. The facility has literally miles of files, some twenty six thousand filing cabinets filled with retirement paperwork, some of them stacked ten hot dose engineers are working to create a fully digital experience with federal retirees, the hopeful, happy customers.
Speaker 1: You've heard about the mine. We've talked about it, and Elon's talked about it a lot. But there's nothing wrong with holding that up as an example, because if that can happen, anything can happen. In terms of it, you're not being efficient.
Speaker 3: I'm picturing people in I was going to say like Silicon Valley, but just like in the insurance company saying they're going to digitize their records. When's that clip from like nineteen ninety two or something. No, no, now, now we still have filing cabinets full of paper, and that's currently and that's not yesterdayear If somebody retires today, that's how they handle it.
Speaker 1: And like I said, if that can happen, anything can happen in terms of inefficiency.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but Elon's a Nazi paint as cars the hell.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: Seriously, there's times I look around and think I want to become a dog trainer or or run the monkey house at the zoo or something like that, because human beings are they're just too strange.
Speaker 1: Those are very different jobs you should choose carefully.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: True, I have some final thoughts, and some people say they are the greatest final thoughts they've ever heard. But if you look at what's happening, I would have to say Armstrong and Getty have some wonderful final thoughts. They are right up there with Abraham Lincoln and everybody knows it.
Speaker 1: I mean, being a dog trainer is a lot different than running the monkey house, So I don't know, I would think it a lot of pooh either way, here's your host for final thoughts at Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: It flies around more at the monkey House.
Speaker 3: Certainly, Hey, let's get a finel thought from everybody on the CREWI wrap things up for the day.
Speaker 4: Michael Aigelo lead us off.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna find the saddest movie this weekend playing in the theaters.
Speaker 3: And then, during a quiet moment in the film, y'all chicken jockey.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I would laugh so hard if somebody said.
Speaker 3: You'd probably be beaten with many fists. Katie Green are esteemed amusewoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 1: I was looking at these dire Wolves and the pups that they made are pretty cute. They are cute, and I want one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna listen to the Grateful Dead. It's my favorite dead song, dire Wolf, Don't murder Me. I beg you please don't murder me.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: Final thought, I'm wearing a suit today, as I often do. The average man feels two thirds more confident in a suit, and I feel like I do.
Speaker 4: Yes, excellent. I beg of you don't murder me. Gotta get the lyrics right.
Speaker 3: My final thought, I'm going to seed to me A love who wrote a beautiful farewell wish to America she passed away recently. My living wish and fervent prayer for you in this nation is that the America I've known is the America you fight to preserve. And then each citizen, every leader, will do their part to ensure that the America we know will be the America our grandchildren and great grandchildren will inhance.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty wrap pick up another grueling for our workday.
Speaker 3: So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong, Getty dot Com. Great hot links, Katie's corner. You got your swag if you bought one at A and g hood.
Speaker 4: Yet people love them. I love them, You'll love them. Drop snow nail bag and Armstrong in Getty dot com.
Speaker 1: I don't realize Florida had a guy on their team that's seven foot nine. Championship's gonna have an asterisk next to it. Seven foot slam dunk sitting down. See you tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 4: A mixed finish on arm.
Speaker 1: Strong and Getty.
Speaker 9: You're kind of disappointed.
Speaker 1: Heck yes, Audio smofo, this was a huge mistake. Correct, yep? Absolutely? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been thinking that we really all need a tremendous hug.
Speaker 4: Look, I think that's sort of deeper.
Speaker 1: Problem here is get the hell out of here. It's rather preposterous, isn't it. Screw it, I'm leaving, arms strong and getty