Speaker 1: To all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to join us, Linda, how long have I been saying that this is the most unpredictable midterm election year in our lifetime? And these are uncharted waters, and nobody as of today can predict with any degree of certainty what is going to happen in this midterm. The only thing I can tell those of you that want hope is that this is probably the greatest environment for a party in power, which historically tends to lose seats in the House and Senate. There have been exceptions for Republicans to gain seats in the House and the Senate, which we will go through in great specificity in detail. How long have I been saying that? I've been saying this now for the longest time. I'm now I think I've been proven correct, have I not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad. Okay, So you have.
Speaker 2: This woman, what is it, Darien Liza Chevalier. So we had these elections last week. Now, we have spent a lot of time on this program going over Graham Platner in Maine and all the insane things that he has said and his Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 1: We won't regurgitate that. Now.
Speaker 2: We have talked about the Senate candidate in Michigan by the name of El Sayed, and El Sayed is a guy that is a radical who's been campaigning with hasan Piker, a guy on record is as saying America deserved nine to eleven. We have gone all through six. Gender tell Rico God is non binary. He defends the right of trans men to have access to abortion, which I'm having a hard time understanding, but he does. He wants to welcome out at the southern border in the state of Texas, and the guy that wants to run a vegan campaign in Texas, and for whatever reason, it is the takeover of this party. I think you can argue after last week is now complete now and there's a couple of things that are happening simultaneously that you have to pay attention to. Not only are the Democrats endorsing and electing these radicals, but people that you would think might stand up against the Nazi tattoo, or stand up against the guy that blames victims of sexual assault, or is not sympathetic to a young girl that wants to commit suicide, or a guy that says the people that he wants to vote for him a racist and stupid. You would think that maybe some Democrats would have at least a little moral clarity and a willingness to take on that radical element that has now emerged within their party. But it's not happening. If anything, just the opposite is happening. They're embracing them. And so it got worse last week. And I would argue that the Democratic Socialists of America, the DSA, which is the Mamdani group, which really is like communists.
Speaker 1: I mean, Graham Platner claims he's a communist.
Speaker 2: So what's happened is all of these radicals now going up against more traditional Democrats, definitely left of center, far from conservative, far from Donald Trump supporters, and they are wiping them out in pretty much every race where it's taken place.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example.
Speaker 2: This woman Chevalier is shelled off this massive political upset, and she defeated a five term incumbent in New York by the name of Representative Adriano Espolot. She is one of she's like Mumdani, a Democratic socialist. She has said on the record, she said, quote, no more police at all. Ever, well, if you don't have policing, what do you have If you don't have law and order, how do you have safety and security? How many times have we said on this program that it is a prerequisite towards the pursuit of happiness, that first you have to have law and order.
Speaker 1: It's basic common sense.
Speaker 2: She has been again, like many in the squad and people like Graham Plattner and others, she has been totally against the state of Israel. The rise of anti Semitism now in the Democratic Party is through the roof, which raises a lot of questions to me about where Chuck Schumer stands on any of this. I think Chuck Schumer has become probably the biggest moral coward in in Senate history at this particular point in time. This is a woman that supported the Block of Bombs Act to halt US defense exports to Israel. I mean, that's how deep this runs. Now Here might be one of the worst things that this woman did. Maybe there's a lot of them. Remember October seventh, twenty twenty three, we had you know, based on Israel's population and what happened that day and the murder and the rape and the torture and the kidnapping and beheadings, and a lot of it's on videotape.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of it.
Speaker 2: The day after, there was a pro Palestinian rally in Times Square in New York.
Speaker 1: She was there.
Speaker 2: That's October eighth, twenty twenty three. If you look at Israel's population a little less than nine million, that would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans.
Speaker 1: And today we've talked about that a lot.
Speaker 2: In early twenty six, when asked if she would condemn Tamas, whose charter calls for the destruction of Israel, she just says, you know that the question ignores seventy five years of occupation, et cetera, et cetera. So I mean she is as radical a leftist as you can imagine.
Speaker 1: What is the terms.
Speaker 4: The United States of America wave Field the Palestinian blood really stages.
Speaker 1: Solitarity with Palestina. We have the historic.
Speaker 2: Responsibility of defeeting, of defeating Israel colonialist out.
Speaker 1: And simperialism.
Speaker 2: So she wants that. And this is the day after October seventh. She's a woman that said, as I mentioned, no police at all. Ever, when you have a city of ten million people and you have no police, how could you possibly expect anything other than chaos and mayhem? She takes it a step further. She has advocated for the complete abolition of ice prison. She wants all prisons to be closed. She wants all police to be abolished. She wants all borders to be abolished.
Speaker 1: This is now.
Speaker 2: Remember we've been talking about the Party of Platner, the Party of Elsayed, the Party of six gender tell Rico, we've been talking about the Party of Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas and Mom Donni and AOC and the squad. And then we've been talking about the other part of the equation, which is, you know, but for one Democratic senator by the name of John Fetterman, no Democrat has been willing to take them on. This a woman that explicitly opposes any form of deportation. Never mind the fact that we have laws and borders and sovereignty. She doesn't believe in any deportation, no punishment for crime. In twenty twenty two, she tweeted that the US was involved in Ukraine because the Cold War ended, and we've been bullying Russia ever since. The aggressor in that war was Russia. She in an interview agreed with a suggestion that if billionaires threatened to leave New York, they should go ahead and leave, which, by the way, is happening in droves. She has agreed with the suggestion on that issue, but in twenty twenty she actually doesn't even like members of her own party, which is a little odd to me. She publicly referred to Joe Biden as a rapist during the primary season. When Kamala Harris gave her now viral speech in twenty one saying that her message to Guatemalan immigrants was do not come, she reposted the video with an f Kamala Harris note that was very nice of her, Linda, don't you think very very thoughtful?
Speaker 1: She seems like a sweet gal. Super sweet.
Speaker 2: Post social past social media post surfaced showing comments where she disparaged interracial relationships with white people, referred to COVID nineteen as the pandemic as a European plague. Why did I think all this time that it originated in Wuhan in a lab that was likely, you know, funded by the Eco Health Alliance that got money from Fauci's NIH.
Speaker 1: Why don't I believe that the whole time?
Speaker 2: She maintains that all deportations are fundamentally wrong. She supports the entire Grip New Deal, which is womb to tomb, cradle to grave. She supports one hundred percent fossil fuel free economy. She wants immigrants with temporary protected status to become citizens. She supports tuition free community college, Medicare for all. She is a longtime activist and apparently was an alumni organizer for Columbia Universities quote Gaza saladarity back in the day. And she's only one of the three that got elected. Now, the big question all of you have to ask yourself is how many Democrats have dared to speak out against Platner or El Sayed? Who's campaigning with Hassan Piker or six gender?
Speaker 1: Tell a Rico? Or God is non binary? Tell Rico?
Speaker 2: Or you know a vegan campaign in the great state of Texas, Texas?
Speaker 1: Tell Rico?
Speaker 2: You know the the real shift here? And what makes this I think the most fascinating political moment, midterm election moment is all past precedent goes out the window. Historically, the party in power will lose seats. There are exceptions in the House and in the Senate. That's historically. But I'm arguing that all bets are off. I'm arguing there's nobody that you can talk to today that's going to give you an accurate analysis of how this is going to play out. Now, I'll even take it a step further. I'm not even sure that the events that will define the outcome of the midterm election this year, I'm not even sure those events have happened yet. One of the other winners is a woman by the name of Claire Valdez, a former union organizer, state assembly woman in New York on a competitive race and another Democratic Socialist priority. Top priority is getting every American worker into a union. She too, wants to abolish ice. She wants a complete moratorium on new AI data centers due to environmental concerns and job displacement risk. She is, by the way, Linda, you would love this. How many hours do you think you work a week on the show?
Speaker 1: A lot, way more than she's ever worked in her life.
Speaker 2: How many articles did I send you between last night and tonight and today, thank God, advocates for a federally mandated thirty two hour work week. Who works thirty two hours? I don't know a single person that's successful. They can work thirty two hours and get away with it. And where are they going to get the money to pay their mortgage, their rent, their insurance. You know a few, you know, extras for their kids, et cetera. I mean, life's expensive. Her housing platform includes a push for federal universe versal rent control. You know what universal rent control is? Basically, you empower elected officials to steal money from landlords that paid full price for an apartment or a house or whatever they're renting, and then force them to give a discount to a stranger. And even if it means they lose money, they don't care because you're one of those evil capitalists. She has called for a cancelation of Puerto Rico's debt. She wants to nationalize the airline industry. Get this, abolish tsa pre check.
Speaker 1: My hot take is we need to abolish pre check.
Speaker 2: I've got like a million beefs with the airline industry and the process of having to fly.
Speaker 1: We need to like nationalize the airline industry.
Speaker 5: But let's stuck my abolishing pre check.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get on a plane where you're not check Linda, even though you get wanded a little more.
Speaker 1: Trust me frequent they're gonna check me. They always check me.
Speaker 2: Exactly You and sweet baby James, then you guy that's got this guy, Brad Lander.
Speaker 1: I mean, what happened to this guy, Dan Goldman.
Speaker 2: I thought was horrible when he went to that coffee shop and they put up that horrible, you know, tweet against this guy. Anyway, he is a progressive, and apparently he's a little bit more moderate in that he supports Akeem Jeffries. Now, Hakeem Jeffries will not speak out against any of these people. Chuck Schumer will speak out against none of these people. And they probably think their silence will buy them some goodwill among these radicals.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's by buying them any.
Speaker 2: Goodwill, because I think all of these radicals are gonna say time for Schumer to go. He's leader in name only, minority leader in name only, in the same with Hakeem Jeffries. He's fighting for a fifteen dollars minimum wage.
Speaker 1: It is, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: He wants to expand the Supreme Court to thirteen members, medicare for all, supports a wealth tax, wants to raise the capital gains tax, wants to abolish ice, and extends solidarity to Gaza. I mean, this is now your Democratic Party. I have been saying, and I stand by this. We are in uncharted waters for a midterm election year. We've never been in this position before. Now I go to my admonition to you. I've been saying it for some time, and that is really simple. You only have to do one thing this year, as far as I'm concerned, and just commit in your mind, heart and soul that you are going to vote and prevent these people from ever taking power, because if you don't, this is the country that you will hand off to your kids and grandkids. All right, So let me get back to this whole idea, because this is like a full I mean, we're now getting close to the fourth of July. By the end of this week, it's going to be the fourth of July. What's today's date, Linda, It's the June.
Speaker 1: What today is the twenty ninth? Okay, today's the twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: So we're getting very close to July, August, September. In September, what happens Labor Day? What happens after Labor Day? People's attention start getting drawn into elections again. The only thing I'm going to ask all of you in this audience is one thing is just committing your mind, heart, soul that you are not going to let this radicalized party take over our country and we'll have nothing but never ending investigation, impeachment, you know, NonStop pushes for new Green dealism, socialism, climate alarmism. It will be a disaster because now the Democratic Socialists, communists, they pretty much run the Democratic Party. There was a political piece out today that they are now planning to even take down the most powerful Democrat in Washington, I would argue formally most powerful, and that's Chuck Schumer. I mean, we learned a lot about Chuck Schumer when it came to Mom Donnie. Did he endorse Mom Donnie know? Did he speak out against them which is even worse? No, did he speak out against his wife and posts that she liked post October seventh, twenty twenty three. No, has Chuck Schumer ever taken on the squad or Graham Platner or El Sayed or tell Rico. No did he stand up against any of these people that were elected in his home.
Speaker 1: State of New York.
Speaker 2: No will he ever know, which is why, according to Politico, he thinks this is his way to stay in power as the Democratic Minority leader, you know, with his plan like, for example, going when he was asked about Graham Plattner, we will defeat Susan Collins and take control of the Senate, he said the same thing five times because he doesn't have the courage to even go after a guy with a Nazi tattoo that has attacked women that are victims of sexual assault, on top of every other insane thing that he has said. So anyway, what's interesting to watch are people like him again leader in name only, because he doesn't dare take on the real the real leaders of the Democratic Party, the real leaders of the Democratic Party. The person that's winning the most in terms of endorsements for Democrats is Bernie Sanders. The next person that's winning the most is AOC. The next person that's winning the most is Pocahontas. And I don't see Chuck Schumer ever being willing able, capable of taking on any of them. So he sits by quietly. His party becomes more radicalized. He is scared to death that AOC might challenge him for his Senate seat. If she does, it will be a massacre. She would absolutely destroy him in the state of New York. So political has this piece today that in New York, you know, it's like a five alarm fire. They describe it for Chuck Schumer, and they said the relentless march, which saw a trio of insurgents toppling establishment back Democrats Tuesday, is now shifting to the even bigger prize of ousting him. He's seventy five years old, he's out of touch, he has no control over his party. It goes on to say Schumer has long been considered vulnerable to a left flank challenge. His stalwart support, which by the way, has not been recent, this is years ago. For Israel, has created additional leftlank expo and criticism. And it goes on to say the rapidly shifting political dynamic is now morphing into a crisis for the entire democratic establishment. Now the establishment, and no one's more establishment than Chuck. You know, it should be a wake up call if Chuck had any moral compass, or moral clarity, or moral strength, he would put aside his desire for power, and he would try to write the ship and lead his party to more reasonable points of view.
Speaker 1: And I'll give you an example.
Speaker 2: If I'm Chuck Schumer right now, I'm quaking in I'm scared to death, said one Democratic strategist, former advisor to Governor Kathy Hokel. You know why is Kathy Hokel so beholden to Mamdani because she needs Mumdani's support if she wants to get re elected. Although in New York I worry about the math. It's just a big problem. Jeffries now has his Hakeem Jefferies again. Both minority leaders are from New York, and he thinks it exposes the Democratic divide. Although one of the people support him, Landers supports him. Let's put it this way. When Van Jones takes this stand, is what he said. This was quoted in the New York Post. He hit the panic button and warrened quote. The roof is collapsing on the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: New establishment Schumer and a Kim Jeffreys. Is a battle between the establishment and this insurgency and the roof is collapsing on the Democratic Party establishment tonight. If Mom, Donnie gets a hat trick three out of three, this is a new era for the Democratic Party. And you can't write off New York City because this is the place where both it's a power center for the establishment and the insurgency. And they're going ahead to head tonight. And right now this is not known longer a movement. This is a movement and a machine at the same time. And there's just no way to sugarcoat this. If Donnie pulls off the hat trick, is a new era and Democratic Party politics.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So he was right, Mam, Donnie pulled off the hat trick, and he's hitting the panic button that the roof is collapsing on the Democratic Party now, the Democratic Socialists are now planning, as I said to Toppel Schumer. And you know, if you look at other indicators, there's for example, we've cited other polls before this one where America is pride in our great country, the greatest country. I think God gave man among Democrats. I mean, these are record low numbers. So it's sort of like the base of the Democratic Party has been radicalized. What is that going to mean for Democrats that maybe live in Wisconsin or Pennsylvania or Georgia or North Carolina or Michigan, UH or Nevada or Arizona. I think it's gonna mean they're gonna leave the Democratic Party. They're not gonna want to be a part of a party of AOC and be a part of a party of Mom Donnie and Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas and AOC and the Squad and a party that is even adopting virulent anti semitism in some in some corners. Joe Biden, by the way, appeared over the weekend. He got heckled at a Democratic Party gala and he appeared confused, confused which way to exit, as usual. So we're gonna watch this AOC as now she's out there going full on socialists call him for the breakup of big tech companies like Apple.
Speaker 1: Why would you break up Apple? I like Apple.
Speaker 2: Apple doesn't get rich because anybody's forced to buy an Apple product. Most people have an Apple phone because they want an Apple phone anyway, So she's putting them on I mean, this is just the beginning of the government takeover of industry. This is what they would do, and this is where they stand now as a party. So they've got they've got a major hardcore radical democratic. It's not just the democratic socialism of America.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is full on, you know, statism, communism, redistributionism, across the board, and it's not good for them. Now, let me play a couple of other examples. Now, when a guy like Chris Murphy, Chris Murphy definitely hardcore liberal Democrat. But why would Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut. Connecticut is not exactly New York, but it's pretty pretty reliably left. You might recall that Joe Lieberman, formerly vice presidential candidate with Al Gore law his primary that was kind of like the canary in the coal mine then and then came back and won the general election, and he won as an independent. Here's Chris Murphy, now again, this is supposed to be a mainstream Senate Democrat, and listen to him welcoming all of these radicals and applauding them for what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Listen, I want us to be a big ten party. I mean, I've been saying this for years. I think that it's actually a sign of a party that is alive and growing when there's a contest of ideas inside the party. So I'm not a Democratic socialist, but I do believe that the Democratic Party has been historically way too timid in taking on corporate power. I think our party should have bigger ideas. I put one on the table last week, a twenty five dollar minimum wage. And I think we do have to have answers for the way in which corporations and billionaires are taking over and corrupting our politics. So I do think that there is somewhat of a trend that candidates who are confronting concentrated corporate power in a meaningful way are winning, and I think that that is something that the Democratic Party should pay attention to.
Speaker 2: Now, what a is states like California, New York, Washington State all have in common. I mean, mom, Donnie did that video about Ken Griffin. Ken Griffin's left New York and he's taken with him six billion dollars he had planned on investing in New York City. He's taken it all with him. And by the way, thank god, he's moving that money to my free state of Florida, which makes me happy because my fellow Floridians will get high paying career jobs, and it will be nothing but a boom to the economy in South Florida, which has been happening, you know, more and more on a daily basis. More people from California now seem to be moved moving to Texas and Florida than ever before, which we've not seen. When James Carville, again who's been losing his mind of late, sees these results and loses it, I think this is a very telling moment because he himself kind of seemed to have fallen into the idea that they're going to embrace this radical wing of their party. Here's what he said this weekend.
Speaker 4: I don't think that the Congressional Democrat should see Hi as a member of the Democratic Party. She actually describes herself as a Democratic socialist. I don't have anything in common with someone that says that they're against interracial dating or doesn't want to have any incarceration for convicted felons. That's just not who I think the Democratic Party is and be able to let her be a Democratic socialist, but I don't think they should. You know, you can't kick out of Congress. She was voted, but she doesn't have to be in a Democratic caucus. To this extent of this one instance, I think the Democrats need to stand up and say, this is not who we are. We do not determine who you can date or not date. That is your own business. I don't need to date whoever you want. And when you start telling people they can't date somebody of a different race or a different gender, out of whatever the hell it is, it's not my business.
Speaker 1: Has never been any of my business, it's certainly not now.
Speaker 4: I just think that that's not why most people are Democrats. We Democrats because we don't hate anybody.
Speaker 2: So there would be three Democrats that I would listen to. One is Carville, even though I think lately he's kind of jumped the shark and he's been a little crazy. But when Van Jones is saying it, when David Axelrod is saying it, We've had on the program we had on TV, Mark Penn, when Mark Penn is saying it, when Doug shown on this radio program last week said it, and all of these former mainstream, you know, Democrats that have been around the block and been part of many election cycles, and they see the damage and the danger that their party is now facing in terms of an identity crisis. You know that what I'm telling you is true, and that is that all bets are off here. It's the most unpredictable midterm election year ever. I mean, it's all up for grabs. And I think that the more the American people become aware a that these people now are now dominating the Democratic Party, and b no mainstream Democrat dares to correct them or challenge them, or battle them or fight them. I think that's even worse than the people that take these crazy positions, because it never used to be that way. Somebody would stand up and say, Okay, that's really stupid. You're going to cost us the election. Probably a good time for you to shut up, and you know, go hide in a hole somewhere.