Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Too Decent a Pod with myself, Studdy Man Camp and Tamborrah Judge. Today we're going to recap the Valley season two episode, Nat.
Speaker 3: Well, before we recap, can you please let our listeners know about your AMRI that you had done yesterday, because they're reaching out to me and asking and I'm like, I'll let her you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I had gotten pretty nervous because I started getting headaches again. So I was like, oh no, that was the sign of this happening in the first place. I hope it means that the tumors aren't getting bigger again. But the doctors came in and said that the tumors have not grown at all. If anything, there drinking, I'm in the one percent range of improvement.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, So, now did you do your lungs as well?
Speaker 2: No? I just did my brain, so we wrote.
Speaker 3: If they're not that concerned with the lungs, right.
Speaker 2: No, they rotate in between the two.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotcha. So the tumors and it the tumors are shrinking.
Speaker 2: They're continuing to shrink, but I am still stage four cancer.
Speaker 3: It takes you out of stage four? Is it just because you're cancer metastasized? It's stage four regardless. It's stage four until it's gone.
Speaker 2: It's stage four until it's gone. Okay, it's because until I'm in remission.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: But at this moment, the plan is that I will be on immunotherapy for the next two years and hopefully, I mean by the end of that, I'll be in remission. If not, maybe there'll be other ways.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let me ask you question. Let's say the end of the two years, there are still signs of tumors. Do you continue or do they just figure out a new treatment plan.
Speaker 2: It depends on how my body's handling it. Like you guys can probably tell today I sound a little more down. Yeah, So on the days that I sound a little bit more down or like, I know, it sounds so bananas, but like on these days, I have to put up pictures of the people we're talking about. Even though I know very well what happened in the stories, sometimes names will escape.
Speaker 3: Me, and that is not what it used to be. It's not my memory is, but the names with it. Oh, putting words together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or putting words together. So that's kind of the situation, and that's how I have been responding to the immune therapy. Everybody's different, but for me, it kind of brings me down. This not on WED this last time is the first time that I didn't have like a day where I like cried my eyes out. But now I'm on one medication in the immune of therapy versus two. Yeah, so it's less extreme, and but I mean I'm doing okay. I think the hardest part for me is I want to be doing everything exactly the way that I used to.
Speaker 3: Well, there's got to be like I tried to think about them, to put myself in your situation, which is impossible to do. But there's got to be days where you know you're busy and you're doing the things, but there's got to be days where you know it's just like fuck, like this is what I'm dealing with and this is what I'm going through, And there's got to be like what if immune with therapy doesn't it starts working, and what if?
Speaker 2: What if? What if?
Speaker 3: Like that's where my mind was. There's a lot of the times and I know that you there's you know, you get down and it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would say the biggest thing for me is like I think I didn't I wasn't educated enough about it prior, and I really kind of thought like, oh, well, this means that I'm done, and it doesn't. It means that I'm getting better, which is really good because there's a lot of people that aren't getting better. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I would say, like right after your surgery, in the weeks after that, you weren't full of yourself, so like your memory wasn't good, and like, especially like about your lungs. I remember talking to I think it was Kelly, your family Sinners, And this is after you were already home and the doctor said to you, well, the tumors in your lungs, which you had been told about many times, and you said, I have tumors in my lungs and Kelly said it was really heartbreaking. And then you just processed it, processed it and just went okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's kind of how yesterday went. Yesterday I had in the morning, I had my check and it said that the you know, the tumors are still there, which means I'm still stage four cancer, but they're you know, I'm in the you know, first percentile of how well I'm healing, So that was exciting. Then I went to the eye doctor and where they dilate your eyes and they do all these millions of tests because a big part of what was making me have headaches before was the swelling in my brain, and they said that I have no swelling in my brain right now. None of the big things that they were worried about in regards to this eye doctor appointment were coming. We're happening. So if I am having headaches, it's probably due to dehydration or stress.
Speaker 3: Could it just be because you have brain stemmers too, I mean, are they not big enough to give you that headache?
Speaker 2: Or no? I mean, I don't think they're coming from that. I think that sometimes you know, when shit's kind of going wrong and you know what it could be, then your brain starts to like think about it and obsess about it. And that's kind of what ended up happening with me. I think throughout these past couple of headaches, but today my headache isn't super bad. I'm just tired, Like I'm really not sleeping great, but I can't tell you enough, like how much I'm happier being able to do this again? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And after yesterday because I text you but you never respond. Was there was there a level of like just happiness and relief and because you were scared going into that scan because your headaches came back after that, were you just like yes, yes, like a like a high.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to lie?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I want you to tell the truth?
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't What do you think there was a sadness because I think I believe that I'm going to go in and they're going to say, Wow, it's a miracle and you no longer have any cancer and you're in remission, And like, I go and look at the little because there's the radiation bell, but there's also the immune therapy and the cancer free bell, and I look at it and I get really down, like will I ever be able to? Will?
Speaker 3: But you have to you have to be patient, Teddy, and you have to realize you're not dealing with stage one, you're dealing with stage four and you're getting better. That is like a miracle in itself.
Speaker 2: But it's such a bummer, like little things that we're so effortless for me to do, like go to the grocery store. I just so overlooked. Like I used to always bitch about driving, but like really now that I can't drive at all, like getting to the grocery store, Yeah, well you can't have, you know, like we're we're fostering a puppy and it's the best puppy in the world. And I'm so cute. Sware girls, he's with Slate right now. Mag just asked where he is he but Slay took him to the barn today. But he is amazing and I know his name is Maverick.
Speaker 3: Oh he's beautiful.
Speaker 2: He's so beautiful. I love him so much.
Speaker 3: And for anybody that's gonna come for me for fostering a dog, Guys, fostering with fostering a dog is a people come for you.
Speaker 2: For that always people came. Okay, so people have been coming for me about fostering a dog, and they've been coming for me for dating. Like the only thing she should be worried about right now are her kids and staying alive.
Speaker 3: Like okay, why I can tell you right now all of you can fuck off, because there's not a day that she's not worried that you're not worried about your health or getting better and doing everything that you can do and spending time constantly with your children, Like shut the fuck up. Yeah, honestly, if you want to date, like life doesn't stop because you have cancer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if I want to put myself in a situation where I'm staying busy so I'm not getting depressed, well I have. Yes, I have a problem with that, and like, clearly I'm not going on dates while my kids are like sitting here looking up waiting to hang out with them. Ed, what has them?
Speaker 3: You guys have fifty to fifty custody?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So when he hasn't, what are you supposed to do? Sit in bed and cry.
Speaker 2: About your health?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, or just if you're not in this situation, like shut up.
Speaker 2: Peez, because it does. I would like to say that it doesn't bother me, but it does, of course it does. Like when people wrote like, don't doesn't she know she has terminal cancer? Why the fuck would she even be dating anyone? And even my doctor said, he goes I now that I follow you on Instagram, I see some of the stuff people write, and he's like, I really don't want you to think about your cancer as terminal. Just because that happened to somebody's friends, aunts, brothers, cousin's friend doesn't mean that that's what's happening to you. And you don't need to think like that, and you should be going and having fun and trying to laugh and do your thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously we post things for business and things like that, but do you think just for mental health reasons, maybe not read comments.
Speaker 2: Or just bare.
Speaker 3: Read articles or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I rarely read comments these days because reading isn't my favorite thing, as you know with the texting. But it was just kind of overwhelming one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was just like my phone was just and I just and I looked, and I was like, shit, why'd I look? I couldn't imagine going after somebody that is, you know, going through treatment for stage for cancer or stage one or stage zero whatever, and tell them what are you doing you shouldn't be doing, like shut the fuck up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just and then I want to fight back, and then I'm like stop say nothing, stop reading, stop looking. But yeah, that's that's my update. I'm doing better. I'm at least feeling better in the way that I'm probably working out four or five times a week. Fostering this puppy has been really nice. It's given the kids a lot of happiness. It also like, I don't if people come for me, they fucking come for me. But in my opinion, is being able to take care of a dog in our beautiful home like work.
Speaker 3: And going on dates and being with your kids and crying when you want to cry, and going through treatment and feeling like shit.
Speaker 2: You're also learning how to co parent. Like you see me and Edwin and Bella and Slate and Cruse, like we're all at Slat's graduation, we go to dinner, Like I'm doing everything that I can to try to be good to all of the people in my life. Am I always the best? No? I make mistakes, but like, let me fucking try. Well, let they.
Speaker 3: Need to let you live, yeah, the way you want to live.
Speaker 2: Okay, But that that's pretty much the update. Well, I I'm very.
Speaker 3: Very happy when I heard the news, and I know that this is you know, it's not a sprint, Teddy. You know it to marathon, and you know it's going to take some time, but it's going in the positive direction. It is, and I know that you as much as it's hard to see it that way, and you want things like that, which I would too, And there's probably just days where you wake up you're like, I'm walking over this, like I'm sick of this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to feel sick. I don't want to take it.
Speaker 3: I don't I want to go and have some champagne and a party with my friends.
Speaker 2: Or here's the thing. I'm even allowed to drink, but I can't. I can have like half of a drink and then I'm like, nah, yeah, I asked my doctor about that. I said, when it comes to food and drinks and blah blah blah. He goes teddy. If you want to go skydiving tomorrow, do it. If you want to go out with your friends and have drinks, do it. If you want to go swim in the pool with your kids, do it. Nothing except what the treatment that you're in is really going to change things, except for the fact that you are taking care of yourself. He's like, you're up every day, you move your body. He's like, ninety percent of the time you're eating the best foods for your body. If you're not, He's like most of my patients feel kind of grossed out by some foods. Do you what you mean to do?
Speaker 3: Do you ever think of any kind of alternative treatments, not to treatments that are out there, I mean in combination with what you're doing now with me Ino therapy.
Speaker 2: Well, I have somebody. I mean I call him my healer. But he comes in and he uses different like he grounded me, so like my bed is grounded too, so it's like my sheets are grounding. He comes once a week, he works on me. He pulls like the negative energy out. I know it sounds cuckoo, but like every time after my appointment, I feel so much much better. But I'm not looking at him to save my life. I'm looking at him to save my day to day feeling. And that's yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I just bought some for myself. Actually, then the job, Yeah, people have talked about that, but I was told it's not going to do anything to hurt me.
Speaker 2: But it's not going to do anything to help me either, huh. So for now that's where I am. I could always change. I want to be on the list for the the one vaccine that's supposed to get rid of cancer.
Speaker 3: What do you mean on the list. Why can't they just give it to.
Speaker 2: Because I have to get through these two years first, I think.
Speaker 3: So there is a new vaccine for is it, Melanie?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's called a vaccine, but there it's a shot that you get once every couple of months. Oh it's really hard, it's so new. But how amazing would that be? I just get every couple of months, don't have to worry about it. Yeah, that' it would be amazing.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get onto the valley. Oh my goodness, you give us a start. Oh got Michelle, Janet, Brittany and Sheena are getting their hair done. Brittany says Jackson is getting out of rehab soon and he's dead. To her, I hate to break it to you, Brittany, but you have a son together, so I would to see about four You're gonna have fourteen more years of dealing with Jack's Taylor. Do you think that, Brittany? Do you think she likes this toxic relationship? I know some girls kind of get drawn into toxic relationships and they can't really see their way out of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know, when she's talking about her wedding Ring and then the other woman tell her to check eBay and Jack's was even selling Jenny craigbags on there. I think she is addicted to the drama. Also, if I was going to be moving my.
Speaker 3: Husband or soon to be ex husband out of the house, I don't think I would have all of my friends over to do it with me and shove it in bags and drink and have a million I am French, what I feel like every episode she's talking about doing shots and doing shots and doing shots, and then Jackson has made a few comments throughout the years about her drinking.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think couples, most couples don't drink together. I think that's probably you know, I've watching the show. I've seen other people seem way more intoxicated than I've seen Brittany. But I also don't know how she carries her Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing like sometimes you know, the people that you assume doesn't have a drinking problem can hold their liquor and then other people they can have two drinks and they lose their ship. They're lightweights.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was hard not to drink when she was on Band of Roles because she has ulcers. This came up. She's still drinking.
Speaker 3: I know things are hard right now. I just I just get a little concerned, like motherly concerned when I see her want energy shots.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 3: The amount of junk food that was delivered to that house was mind blowing for what four people?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Well now I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot, I know, But then Luke, Luke and Kristen are hosting a house warning party for their new place. Zach shares that he got botox in his scrotum. Do you know what the point of scrow talks is?
Speaker 2: So? He said, it makes everything feel better, and it may feel better.
Speaker 3: What do you mean feel better? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Feel?
Speaker 3: What is the feeling your balls are getting that botox is changing? Well?
Speaker 2: I guess it makes balls look and feel better during sex.
Speaker 3: I don't want to look at anybody's balls during sex.
Speaker 2: But also, doesn't botox numb you? Like?
Speaker 3: I don't think it paraly It paralyzes, so so why do you want your balls paralyzed?
Speaker 2: So that's what I don't You can't feel.
Speaker 3: This, I don't know, but so I googled it and it says it's purely cosmetic that's it like smoothing out wrinkles and potentially making the testicles appear larger. Additionally, it can be used to reduce excessive sweating of the balls. Some men also seek it for relief from chronic scrotle pain.
Speaker 2: Did Danny end up actually getting it or he just watched it?
Speaker 3: No, I was like, I'm doing that. I mean, I I'll tell you one thing. I thought Zach was funny.
Speaker 2: This episode didn't bother.
Speaker 3: Me, didn't bother me at all. I'm like, oh, I'm seeing the side of Zach that I really like this.
Speaker 2: It's coming around. We're fine. Yeah. But then Danny and Jason talk about how they're on good terms, and then Janet and Danny are not. Jasmine is also on good terms with Janet and Jason. Jasmine asked to have a conversation later with Jason, Janet, and Melissa at a later date. This I thought was lame.
Speaker 3: I didn't care about any of this.
Speaker 2: I'm so over this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then Zach's friend Jenna says she also dated Michelle's boyfriend Aaron.
Speaker 2: Ps. I feel like I've seen that girl Jenna before.
Speaker 3: How about God? Jesse trying to put things together, like, oh, like there was a time where he cheated on her. This Aaron guy cheated with another girl, and maybe this is the girl Jenna that he was cheating with. Like I'm like, oh my god, dude, just move on. Does it really matter at this point?
Speaker 2: And they brought this girl in clearly to have this conversation with Jesse and I.
Speaker 3: So what leads me to believe leads me to believe that maybe that's what we're going to be hearing next.
Speaker 2: But I gotta say, I think that Jesse didn't bug me this episode either. He handled it pretty nicely, he did. He handled it fine enough. But then Jenna tells Jesse she dated Aaron twice in five years and a year and a half ago. Jesse thinks Aaron might be seeing Michelle and Jennet at the same time.
Speaker 3: This was like a year and a half ago, right, this is not currently, This.
Speaker 2: Is not current. But what is what is in that honey that has these women so into him?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a hat he wore on the beach, Maybe that's a real name. But I'm happy to see that Luke is planning to propose to Kristen. I mean, obviously we know she's pregnant and did you see her pictures pregnancy pictures on People magazine? I didn't so beautiful in the nursery. Isn't the baby do soon? I feel like she's been pregnant for like two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's like ready. But he's planning to propose in Hawaii. He's trying to get advice. I have a question for you when you're I know you don't like to have suck questions, but I can't get over it because this is a conversation I had with somebody I know. Okay, when you're having sex with Eddie, do you say his name?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Me, neither.
Speaker 3: No names are not say Eddie's name either.
Speaker 2: No, So this is well I didn't say Edwin, and I don't say any new names.
Speaker 3: So no, uh no, So my friend, unless his name is God, I'm gonna have to say her name, my friend Katie.
Speaker 2: When she does, she says like, oh, Trevor, come on, Trevor.
Speaker 3: Get it Eddie, giddy, giddy, giddy. What now? She thinks I am nuts that I don't say it. I'm like, I have never I'm trying to think of I say, but I don't even normally say like Eddie, I just go, hey, babe, babe, well in general, in general, just in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't use the name, but I'm like, no, I call.
Speaker 3: Him Big Papa, kidding clean, I'm joking, I'm joking.
Speaker 2: But then Brittany tells everyone that Jack's uncovered the cameras in their house, and when he came to pick up the mail, Brittany got a call from Jack's sister saying he was going to urgent care for blood high blood pressure, and reality, Jack's forced the receptionist at rehab to say he was having a medical emergency.
Speaker 3: What a fucking narcissist.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: His therapist later clarified that Jax had made up the situation. Jackson also wrote an email claiming that.
Speaker 2: Their house is in foreclosure and that they need to split their podcast fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a lot to talk about here. First of all, do you remember when he lied about Brittany having a stroke on House of Villains?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I think Jack's may I mean allegedly be certifiable. And that's saying a lot compared to the men we've had to recap.
Speaker 3: Well, I heard, I read on social media that he was doing some tour I don't know pop music, a podcast or.
Speaker 2: No, but it got shut down.
Speaker 3: It got shut down for allegedly allegedly, So that's what we.
Speaker 2: Like the pope.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I mean he is just he's he's I don't even want to say it because it's so mean. But no, no.
Speaker 2: What about no but no, no, no, but what about when we have Michelle Vis at Lala's house and we try to act like these two would ever hang out in real life?
Speaker 3: I know, I know won't get to that, but I have one thing to say. How about him the house being in foreclosure and saying that the podcast money can go towards how whatever. They're not even doing a podcast right now, So what the hell is he talking about?
Speaker 2: That's the live show. He's talking about the live show versus the podcast.
Speaker 3: Okay, So and then we learn, at least I learn, I don't know if you knew this, that he had such I R S debt that he borrows against the house and that's why the house that the monthly is so expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, and she's willing to take on that huge And then they also took money out of her bank account.
Speaker 2: Well, so where's her apartment that she lived in at the beginning? Did that go away because Jacks went into rehab and she had similar to stay for thirty days?
Speaker 3: Well, she said that she still had two months left on that lease and she was just going to go ahead and move into the house. I'll tell you, I don't know I would put that house on the market so quick.
Speaker 2: Done. But they're not on the market make any money. They're in debt.
Speaker 3: It's better than it going into foreclosure.
Speaker 2: True, he's probably not even going to let her have any of them. There's some reason I would assume. But then Michelle visits Lalla's house. Michelle says, ill, but this was awkward the entire talking everything about it. Michelle says Isabella is similar to Jesse and doesn't want to raise an entitled child. Lalla asks about Michelle's mom.
Speaker 3: I feel like Lala tries to avoid that conversation because she realized it made no sense. Well she I felt like Lala did get a little bit involved in that conversation because she started comparing her ex.
Speaker 2: But she did it lightly. It was light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, Michelle saying that Isabella is similar to Jesse. DNA is strong and I've learned that and that's how it works.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but then La La asks about Michelle's mom, This part I didn't realize. Michelle shares that her mom got sick a year ago, a stage four colon cancer. Her mom's first round of chemo didn't work, and Michelle is worried she doesn't have much time left with her. The fact that this is all new news and Jesse has behaved the way he's behaved.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what Sina told me. She when I saw Sheena in New York. She's like, what you don't know is you know that she's dealing with her mom's cancer and all that. Teddy, do you feel like we're dealing with a lot of cancer and a lot of different shows right now and a lot of people I know too, Yeah, what is going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Fuck cancer, I know, God, fuck cancer. We want to be done with it. But then Jazz, then that ends. Then Jasmine, Melissa, Janet, Jason go to lunch to talk out their issues. Jason and Janet are confused why Jasmine told Kristen that Jason takes his ring off every time.
Speaker 3: I'm over so over it. Who do you think is the worst Jay, Jasmine, Janet or Jason.
Speaker 2: Jasmine? Yeah, who do you think it is?
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 2: I mean, Janet can be but like Jasmine, I feel like is lying here.
Speaker 3: I think she's Yeah, I don't think she's being completely honest here, And I think I just don't think that Kristin would just make that up.
Speaker 2: And I think she scripts the things that she wants to say and then says them in a dramatic way.
Speaker 3: And well, she's been on multiple reality shows, so she's a reality She's a reality. Yeah, she's working the reality circuit. So I feel like she's kind of trying a little bit too hard and I would like to see her just to calm down just a little bit.
Speaker 2: But then Jason says Jasmine's deep seated resentment towards Janet. As concerning Janet and Jasmine apologize to each other, I thought that Janet was acting like a little bit of a puss during all of this. You think, so, yeah, like stand up for yourself a little. Why are you having your husband do everything? Like say, I know, but like in this moment, I mean, in a confessional, Janet seems says, it seems like Jasmine has been acting out as a mouth for the Mastermind, referring to kristin you know, I'm so over this over It's almost like Janet and jazz One conspired off camera to try to make it look like Kristen is the villain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. Do we have to like talk about this anymore moving forward? You know how much more can be said.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we can find shit to say.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't want to hear it anymore. I'd rather go to Brittany host the Girls and Zach to pack up Jack's stuff at this point.
Speaker 2: Well good, because that's the part we're getting into. Brittany hosts the Girls and Zach to pack up Jack's stuff.
Speaker 3: It's happening, and.
Speaker 2: So he doesn't have an excuse to come over anymore. In the confessional, Michelle said she wishes she were getting the same support as Brittany.
Speaker 3: Okay, Michelle's situation with Jesse is nowhere near as bad as Brittany and Jack's that I could see as a viewer.
Speaker 2: We don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Been watching Jack's and Brittany' dysfunction relationship for like ten years. Yeah, we don't. We just found out about Michelle's mom being sick. We don't know anything else about them. We barely know anything about Honey Guy, like, we need more information for us to get invested and for a maca cheese party. Absolutely, even though she doesn't want any of these unhealthy foods, we'd have to do things for her.
Speaker 3: I love that when she said that, when she's like, Brittany's idea of food is just not mine.
Speaker 2: But I already wanted ducked it up and had some bites and gone with the flow. I want McDonald's. I would have. I would. I would have been dead sprint on the way to the bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell. Oh they had that.
Speaker 3: I didn't see those. I saw like McDonald's. The amount of French fries that were in that.
Speaker 2: I don't like those fries, but I do like fasted.
Speaker 3: I think McDonald's french fries are good, but I haven't had him and probably Oh my god, I mean it's been decades since my kids were little.
Speaker 2: I like things I can dip. You can dip anything, dip, dip, dip. What do you dip it in?
Speaker 3: Ranch?
Speaker 2: But the ranch and ketchup both combo so that that's a nice pink color. The only thing better than throwing Jack stuff and trash bags would have been throwing them and trash bags mixed.
Speaker 3: With clocks, right, which who knows if they did that or not. I would have just thrown them on the front porch.
Speaker 2: I get them.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, she's got a key to the place, and he comes by whenever he wants. I would be ripping down those cameras inside if I were her, I would hire somebody take the cameras down. And I think it's weird the amount of cameras he has on the inside of the house.
Speaker 2: It's so fucked weird.
Speaker 3: It's creepy as fuck. And obviously, I mean she talks to a lawyer and Jack, and she tells a lawyer like, he texts me, he's watching me.
Speaker 2: He's watching me like a hawk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the at first I thought it was a therapist she was talking to. And the lawyer's like, this isn't okay, Like, no, he's obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: And then she tells about the finances. She says, the one point two million behind on taxes when they got married, and he borrowed their mortgage against it. To dig himself out. So their mortgage is now seventeen thousand dollars dollars a month. That's more than my mortgage.
Speaker 3: Why would you marry somebody knowing that they don't pay their taxes and they're that far.
Speaker 2: Behind because they have manipulated you into thinking that they are all you can get and they are the end all be all, And that's what narcissists do. And under my assumption, allegedly, I would assume Jackson is a narcissist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the lawyers, the lawyers like Britney, you need to file for divorce first. So Britney signs paperwork, initiates the divorce, and she is off. Now I have a feeling we're gonna, don't we see Jack's getting served?
Speaker 2: I think we do. But Frank Zach hosts a Britz bar at Jackson's covering up the signers that says Jax's about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I I don't know. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: A bit too much.
Speaker 3: It was a little tit for Tad. It was a little immature. It was a little like, why do you want to go to his bar and do all that?
Speaker 2: Go somewhere else, Just go somewhere else, like don't.
Speaker 3: Very very very petty.
Speaker 2: It's solely so he will. I think they can film there, But I also.
Speaker 3: You know what, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: That's why. I also think it's because they want to She wants to show him like I can do whatever I want. But I would have been fine with just the pictures covering the pictures the inside of the place and like the inside Brits. I didn't need to see the plastic Brits covering like that. Actually no, but.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't we just keep Jack's face everywhere and just be a goodbye to Jack's farewell fuck off. But I feel like this is, you know, like Jesse said, it's antagonizing.
Speaker 2: Jack's like, as he's getting out here, and he's.
Speaker 3: A loose cannon. If you know that you are divorcing somebody that has a temper, that's in rehab, that is, you know, allegedly a narcissist, why would you want to antagonize somebody like that so he can blow up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then so then you can get that rush and you can go through all of it again, and that's how it works. Unfortunately, No, no, no, I don't. But then we get dark side Danny. Oh. Jesse thinks Danny is hiding, is drinking for Nia, but Danny says dark side will come out tonight.
Speaker 3: Now, did you feel like he was dark or you know, when you're drunk, you say a little bit more than you normally would say. You got, you know, some liquid curage was did you find him wasted?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put this in the nicest way possible. Yeah, I have seen Danny be dark side Danny.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that you knew him that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and can you explain to us what dark side Danny is?
Speaker 2: To me? It's just obnoxious? Okay. You know, it's like the person that asked the same question like forty four times, there's like can I get this sort of just.
Speaker 3: Like stumbling around like just that person you don't necessarily like it's not a fun.
Speaker 2: Drunk to be around. Okay, Well, am I saying you as a problem? No, I don't know. I think there's one time like this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, they obviously they know more than we do. But there's a difference between an annoying somebody that's annoying when they're drunk and somebody that is like has a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's also a certain way around women.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they've said he's a little handsy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's a little handsy, I think. But I think, you know, as much as I love Danny and moments that I've hung out with him, I think he's also can be very obnoxious and kind of over the top.
Speaker 3: How is he when he doesn't drink in real life? Or have you only seen him when he's drinking?
Speaker 2: He's very boisterous.
Speaker 3: Hi, how are you.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: I can see that he's almost like cartoon characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Nia is I mean, we had to remember Nia was like a pageant queen. She had a really hard upbringing. Yeah, she wants to give the illusion that everything's perfect, but nothing's perfect for any family ever. Well, so I think she's trying to control the situation. But I think anybody that nice, there's always repercussions.
Speaker 3: Well, now that we're talking match about them, I would like to congratulate them both because Nia had her baby yesterday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: So this is the fourth child she's there, four under the age of four. Good luck to you.
Speaker 2: I do think that these two love each other and have each other's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I do get concerned because of his personality and her having the upbringing she has, And you know, I don't know if they're a perfect match, but I.
Speaker 2: Have a question, how can we? I mean, it's it's kind of wild to me that it can start out with Jason and Janet making this all about Jack's and changing, you know, all the things that they're going to change to make Jack's crazy, to then villainizing Danny for taking it to tequila shot.
Speaker 3: I don't think he needs to be villainized for taking a tequila shot. I did not see him. I mean, he was obviously a little drunk, but speaking his mind. But to be like, oh, that's dark side, because dark when you're dark, like that's that's bad. I didn't acknowledge that, did he What did he say? Did I miss something that he said? They were trying to pretend that Janette and Jason and Kristen Jasmine Jasmine were like bsing their fight and why is this such a big fight when Dad but he just was kept going hard, but he wasn't really making sense. It doesn't make any sense. But I mean, I don't know. I guess that's just a label they have on him dark side. I know that his wife was not happy with him, and she's like, Okay, you need to stop, and he wouldn't stop, and so she got up and went to the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then, don't you worry. It's ten forty seven and she knows she's like the uber comes at eleven. Let's don't know how she knows how to keep him on lock when she's there. I just worried. But that's also problematic.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes when you go through bad situations you're light in your life, you kind of find people that are similar, and I, you know, I don't know. I don't want to be mean about it, but especially since I just had a baby, I just I don't know if I feel like this is the best match for her.
Speaker 2: Well, I just hope she doesn't end up doing something stupid.
Speaker 3: I know, four kids now, four kids, scared, kids scared. Maybe it might turn This is just from watching the show. Guys, so don't get upset with us. But I just I hope that they stick it out and they make it work.
Speaker 2: But I can't say this episode. I did like the following people Zach.
Speaker 1: I liked that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I liked it wasn't funny in this episode, Zach was.
Speaker 2: Funny, Jasmine was not. I liked wasn't I liked Jesse. But know who we haven't seen now that I've just gone down our list of people's names, we haven't seen much of Benji.
Speaker 3: Who's Benji?
Speaker 2: Oh, Benji's not in town?
Speaker 3: Oh Benji the boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Benji the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Benji's he's out of the state, right.
Speaker 2: Isn't he? I know? But he's got his little picture here and I would like to know where he is and when he's coming back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to see Do we need to see Benji?
Speaker 2: Maybe we need to know if we really like Zach or we've just been fooled again because everybody else is.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed Zach and I've been very.
Speaker 2: Very much Enjoysler. Who's that honey baby?
Speaker 3: Oh? I I've seen him sit on a beach with that weird hat on saying nothing, and then we saw him at a party. You know, we don't see much of him. I got to give him props for not gets well. It's better than a bitch face.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you saying I have a bitch face?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Resting fuck you chan, you know you ever resting beach face.
Speaker 2: Resting beach face one that's ready for a chan.
Speaker 3: But you guys know you're staying out of the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't even do that. But thanks guys for tuning in for another episode of to Cheese and a Pod. We will be back tomorrow talking more things. Bye.