Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on the stock movers report the company's making moves at the close of US trading, with Carol Masser, Tim Stenovak, Romain Bostik, and Katie Greifel.
Speaker 3: All Right, so let's go to the number one gainer in the S and P five hundred and the Nasdaq one hundred. We're talking about app Lovin up about fourteen thirteen percent, let's be fair, thirteen percent here in today's session, up the most to nearly a year, city saying clients are up week over week. They cited some store leads data that suggests the app loven has nearly sixty four hundred e commerce clients through February six, So that's up about three percent from the prior week. I'm thinking probably too at play here. Barons was kind of highlighting this. A financial publisher and short seller retracted some of its most explosive claims regarding app Leven's alleged connections to transnational crime syndicates. What Capital Watch don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: What does this company even do?
Speaker 1: I mean, did they name themselves after a character from Super Bad?
Speaker 3: Companies Platform matches advertisers with mobile app and game publishers. Does that answer the question?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Two hundred and sixty billion dollar company.
Speaker 3: I know, stockdown more than thirty percent year to date, reports earnings on Wednesday after the close. But anyway, so this capital watch apparently came out and did retract some of these explosive claims. So I don't know. There's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: They provide end to end software and AI solutions, software solutions solutions.
Speaker 3: All right, well done, team, well done. All right, let's go to another name, Oracle. This was a top gainer two in the s and P five hundred the stock in today's session you can see higher as much as almost twelve percent of its highs today up though with about a nine point six percent gain at the close. Bernstein cut its price target milliast downgrade the stock, but everybody focusing on DA Davidson, which upgraded the stock to buy from neutral, maintaining the price target or from one eighty? Did it actually I think it? No? Did it maintain I guess it did from one to eighty. So what's interesting is the analyst note saying the fate of the stock is heavily tied to open AI and to a lesser extent TikTok, but those relationships could pay off, according to Da Davidson, So that one was an outperformer and then one. I don't know how much you guys were talking about this one, but TEGNA rallying after President Donald Trump said a proposed acquisition of the firm by TV broadcaster Nextdar Media Group. I guess he was kind of expressing support for the deal in a post on truth Social and so the post said no. Actually, our Geeta ringing off on a Bloomberg Intelligence came out and said, with President Trump and FCC chair Brendan Carr backing Next Star's Tenga deal, there's a greater likelihood of a closing this year. Soa tanngna. TEGNA say that five times fast up about eight point eight percent today's session.
Speaker 1: Okay, some of the gainers, I got some of the decliners. I want to start with him's and hers health. The shares fell sixteen percent today. They fell as much as twenty nine percent earlier in this session, lowest level going all the way back to October of twenty twenty four. This is the worst day at the end of the day since June twenty third for the company, Novo Nordisk said it's suing the company for making knockoffs of its OBCD medicines. This even after him scrap plans to sell a copycat version of the wee go v pill. Hers In a statement on X said quote, Novo Nordisk's lawsuit is a blatant attack by a Danish company on millions of Americans who rely on compounded medications for access to personalized care. All right, let's move on to Kindrel holding shares. This is the enterprise tech IBM spinoffs on off back in twenty twenty one, a large part of IBM's legacy infrastructure services unit. Down fifty five percent today, felt earlier in the session, this was the worst day ever. It was halted on volatility. This afternoons that Kindrel CFO David Weischner had left the position. General Counselor Edward Siebold Dear did the post effective immediately. Vinit Girana stepped down as senior vice president and global controller of the company and moved in a different role. Third quarter results also missed expectations. The company lowered it's full year forecast for adjusted IBADA and adjusted pre tax profit share shedding more than half of their market value just today and finally workday falling on the day today, it announced that Aneil Boucerie is returning a CEO, replacing Karl Eeschenbach. This after the company shares have plummeted over the past year, down five percent. Today shares are down more than forty five percent from last year, more than fifty percent from those twenty twenty four highs. This change effective immediately. Eeschenbach is stepping down as stepping down as a member of the board and staying on as a strategic advisor to a Neil Bouceri.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to bloom Berg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.