Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one age with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Oh part two Alia.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you guys, what did you think?
Speaker 2: I think it might have happened. Oh wait, are you wondering if you actually went there?
Speaker 1: No? I know, I didn't go to Wai.
Speaker 2: I think she I.
Speaker 3: Thought she meant a little it's getting it's getting a little weird, No, a little.
Speaker 2: Oh take this one out of it.
Speaker 3: So I read a lot of people's comments that they think eight got weird, and then nine and ten are better.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll just have to see were you weird? Weird? Weird can be good, weird can be good different.
Speaker 3: I think that my favorite art is that Jenny didn't go to Hawaii, but they try to make it seem like she did.
Speaker 1: I know, I almost believed that I had gone.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant.
Speaker 4: I was wondering when we got there if you were going to be confused, and maybe they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it was tricky.
Speaker 3: They shot the scene where you bump into Trace and her fiance, which was Brian van Holt, which was so crazy. He doesn't look recognizable as he does later.
Speaker 4: So we shot the whole episode the two parter, and then afterwards went back as if we were doing like another episode, and we started with the luau, yes and.
Speaker 3: Lay but all they were all inside everybody.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Part two, Part two of season eight, Episode one, the very first episode, very exciting. We watched last week, we watched, we watched the first part. This is the second part and let's see it. Aired September tenth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Synopsis. Kelly is jelly when she thinks Brandon is doing the hula in Hawaii with his ex Donna is drowning on the job, literally, and a hoy sailor named Noah saves the day and Valerie already wants to row his boat. Then suddenly it's an sos at lax. Kelly and Brandon fall victim to violence.
Speaker 2: That was dramatic.
Speaker 1: The whole thing has a lot of Oh it does. This was directed by Bethany Rooney and written by Michael Braverman. So he wrote the whole episode and she directed the whole episode. Okay, I get it. Now.
Speaker 2: Does it have a different vibe? Are you noticing the different vibe from part one or the show in general?
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a different difference between part one part two, like for sure, just because the second part was so like, you know, fun, and everybody's doing fun things together and you're getting to see sites you haven't ever seen on the show, and they're out on location and everybody's in bathing suits, like it feels like a completely different episode than the first part of the show.
Speaker 3: I feel like Part two feels like multiple episodes because you have the zaniness and then you have the David's accident and then the end so much.
Speaker 2: Happened so they had to utilize that location. You guys, I really have to tell.
Speaker 1: You always been a little jealous that I didn't get to go to why because I was Can you explain to me to her? Okay, so you said the other day I had the baby, then we shot something, and then why did why did this happen to Kelly so she could be a Bedican?
Speaker 4: Okay, that one's a great question, because because I already had the baby, was it.
Speaker 1: To just give me more? Like I don't know, no, I don't really remember.
Speaker 4: I feel like the when you show up the Luau and come in and that was shot, you know what it could have been shot? Like even while we were like filming episode three or four, Like maybe you had some time off.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just remember only having one month off.
Speaker 4: If she's in the hospital, they could shoot all her stuff back to back so they could get her in an out.
Speaker 3: And maybe Jenny shot all her stuff after you all went to Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, okay, okay, no no.
Speaker 4: We went to Hawaii, came home, filmed her scenes, and then I think they put her in the hospital. Maybe you didn't film anything for a while and then they just shot it all and stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel like, so you know, to give me as much time off as possible.
Speaker 2: There's no maternity leave in Hollywood. Fast right.
Speaker 3: They did a good job because you don't really feel like Jenny Kelly isn't there.
Speaker 1: I felt like Jenny Kelly wasn't there. I was watching people go jumping off cliffs and playing in the waterfalls.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was funny that your Hawaii stuff was all shot like inside. And then it was like they all went on the hike and there's sort of this like, oh yeah, Kelly stayed behind.
Speaker 2: But they had to. What else could they do?
Speaker 1: Can you just tell me everything that I missed when I wasn't Okay, sure, where do we start?
Speaker 4: Started at the beginning and the beginning and described the episode as memories come back.
Speaker 2: I will share them with you.
Speaker 1: Okay. The beginning is that everybody just on a whim, has all the money they can. They need to just fly off to Hawaii and pay for hotel rooms. I want to be these people.
Speaker 3: Quickly learn why Hoosy Dooozy, I don't know her name, wasn't feeling well at LA message because now she's definitely oh got you know, the norovirus.
Speaker 1: Or something terrible, and I'm very concerned that Donna and David are just like in her personal space.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, the germs, the Germans.
Speaker 4: I was concerned about the flight. She went through every burf bag on the flight.
Speaker 2: I know, that's so gross. Nowadays they would land that flight right.
Speaker 3: Everybody on the plane now like because that stuff spread.
Speaker 2: That's so much.
Speaker 3: And you're in the car with her, and then you're in the hotel room with her, like nobody there was no.
Speaker 2: Six feet part. No, It's just like I was like, oh, they're all going down.
Speaker 1: And it's it's a rather Her role is a rather large as far as like story and dialogue for that little of a character. I don't know if she's coming back, but I felt like there's a big moment with her. Maybe this actress was a get.
Speaker 2: Well and same with the photographer guy.
Speaker 3: But I think that was the set up to the to the zaniness like that. Yeah, you know, the grabbing the thing, the bumping into each other, the.
Speaker 1: Following We're not there yet. We haven't gotten to the big giant tiki doubles yet. So so so they all go, they get there, it's clear they're on location and in.
Speaker 3: Actual Hawaii we have we really see the hotel name Luggie.
Speaker 1: Do you remember anything yet? Yes?
Speaker 4: So the hotel is massive. So on nine O two and zero we would do this thing.
Speaker 2: We who do we work with?
Speaker 4: We still from London. They did a radio show, remember and we didn't get paid, but we got a free trip to Hawaii year.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this? No? With sky TV? Wait, I didn't get that. You did get it.
Speaker 1: I never I have never been given a free trip to Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Well one Randy James is Randy on That was a.
Speaker 1: Long time ago, but was a thing that had nothing to do with nine or two. Want to now?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we did this thing and we did it multiple years. I mean we like two or three times. And this is before we I guess we knew to ask for like personal appearance fees. So we did all this and they would give us a free trip to Hawaii, but it would always got a Paui and it was the Grand Wailea. No, it was it was a certain hotel they partnered with anyway. So I had we had been to Hawaii Maui, but not to this. This is like the big Island and it was the craziest village. It was like the biggest hotel I'd ever seen at the time. It's massive. There's like thousands and they have like shops and malls and I know it's expansive now, but what I had thought of Hawaii, it was like a lush and green and berry like there wasn't much around.
Speaker 2: This was like this.
Speaker 1: Felt like Vegas. Yes, not to say Vee. I don't like it when Hawaii feels like Vegas.
Speaker 4: You guys, Wait that long story short, That's what I'm getting at. And I thought it was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is Hawaii, but that's what they do.
Speaker 1: They catered to the tourism, so they put all those crazy stores in there like, Oh, I don't like it either.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Brandon's in the hotel room scenes. I feel like there was a scene with you and Brandon in the hotel room.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just a close up. Why did Brandon get that massive sweet? And why did he wear those shoes on the beach? What shoes? You were looking at his feet?
Speaker 1: Uh, couldn't stop. He had on like man sandals. I have never been a fan of a man's sandal. Oh not a slide in the strep always good to just do a flip flop kind of more like a Teva tiva.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not like a Birkenstock. Yeah, no, that's even okay, I know what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: No, anyway, we'll get to that. But so Donna's first day on the job, right, and so she can do it, but she's taking over this entire shoot. Crazy to think you've never seen you experience.
Speaker 2: That's a little far. But what was the woman supposed to do? Right? But also the photographer was unhid not nice. He was not nice. So that day it was freezing, No, it was super like windy.
Speaker 1: It was like I felt like I knew that I felt like watching it. I knew you were cold. Oh, you guys had to go in the water.
Speaker 4: It was like overcast, and it was like we already didn't feel like Hawaii, and then the weather didn't feel like Hawaii. It was just crazy cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So everybody's there hanging out all all the time, waiting for them to set up shots. What's happening behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Oh, just a lot of guys. That that's it. That we were just like chit chatting the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just chatting, nothing exciting.
Speaker 2: Do you remember if Tracy was in Hawaii or was her stuff also fake? She was in Hawaii?
Speaker 4: You guys, I found you know, I'm just organized jen and don't like photos.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to found find. I found the pictures from Hawaii.
Speaker 3: So Brian van Holt also like that got to go to Hawaii. Don't remember that what he did not because he didn't like Oh interesting.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 4: I remember Jill and her boyfriend came to Hawaii, like everyone got a plus one? No, who did you bring my roommate Kevin the dentist?
Speaker 2: Oh got it.
Speaker 1: It looked like a lot of fun. Honestly, when you guys were swimming around in the.
Speaker 2: The waterfall that day was not fun. Oh okay, let me go.
Speaker 1: So the waterfall, you're bursting all my bubbles right now, it looks so fun. I want to be a part of it, and everybody in the world wants to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you my triggers and they'll tell you the great stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So this waterfall scene, you know, I don't like heights. You know, I don't like rides. So I literally panicked that I had to jump off that waterfall. I was in tears. I was crying, and I was like, is there any other way to do it? And they were like no, And I just remember being I would have.
Speaker 1: Been scared too, honestly, what you know, what's in that water?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? It didn't look high up? It was so high?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked high like a cliff.
Speaker 2: Can we look up? How high that?
Speaker 4: It's a very no, no, no, It's a famous one where everyone jumped.
Speaker 2: The water looked a little murky For me.
Speaker 4: Though I didn't care about the water, I cared about the jump.
Speaker 1: Hawaii never looked worse than it did in this episode.
Speaker 4: I remember Brian just holding my hand and because I was like I'm not going to jump, but you have to just pull me because otherwise you guys will all go, I'll screw up the shot. They'll have to do it again. So and we had one shot at it because we were all wet, and he held my hand and it was just like it was time to go. He just pulled me and we jumped. And it was this one of the.
Speaker 3: Someone saying, why a maya falls forty five feet tall?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't, I don't know. See, I agree with Jenny. I have to.
Speaker 3: I have to talk about what Jenny just said when she has never looked worse like.
Speaker 2: They did not make it look we're from Beverly Hills. What do you want?
Speaker 1: The hike did not look enjoyable. No, it looked kind of dirty. You think I enjoyed the hike, No, like I had to pretend. I happened to know you did not like the wilderness.
Speaker 4: The only thing that got me through it is they were like, this is weird Jurassic Park film.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, that's cool. Oh that is cool. Actually it does look like that. That's what. Can we go back to the water.
Speaker 1: It was the water cold because everybody was swimming and playing around in It was that unenjoyable as well.
Speaker 2: Correct no kid acting.
Speaker 4: My whole focus this episode. There's a new boy in town.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I knew this was happening. Yeah, is this this is the first time we meet me? Noah Vincent young character, Noah, So this is your first first time. Everybody's working with him, right.
Speaker 4: We met him literally at the airport as we're boarding the plane, and you thought it was hot.
Speaker 2: He's c He was like.
Speaker 4: Sitting in the corner, like on the floor in the airport, like dress cool, reading, like catching the rye or something. I don't know what he was meeting, I know, but I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh God, away, don't there.
Speaker 2: I went right over there. Wow he was handsome. He goes on to do eighty two episodes.
Speaker 1: He did not hurt my eyeballs one bit.
Speaker 2: He's on for a long time. It's cute.
Speaker 4: But I was in like googo gaga mode through this entire filmed me and like we became friends and we were all hanging out.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, isn't your This wasn't you and Brian time Nope, this wasn't Yeah okay no, so.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was like laser focused on this dude, I was all hot, Yeah, he's cute.
Speaker 1: I didn't ever really think he was attractive, like in person, I was like, I don't get it, but seeing him on screen, I was like, oh, yeah, he's cutty.
Speaker 4: So he originally before he was an actor, was a model and he did a huge campaign with Rebecca Gayheart.
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It was either for hair or Yeah, I think like a huge campaign. It's like some big one you can look up when they were like in their early twenties before she was on that correct, not funny.
Speaker 2: So should we talk about the hike?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: What comes first? Which come first? The zany modeling shoes.
Speaker 1: Let's go with that, because you are those scissors.
Speaker 2: Were going to be the scissors were going to be the scissors. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was so like, wait, she has scissors in her pocket. And I instantly knew, oh, she's going to put a hole in that raft that boat.
Speaker 4: And I was wearing a fanny pack a belt bag, which is back in now, but even that was and it was like wardrobe style, is wear that around their waist?
Speaker 3: There you go, Yes, Jenny's wearing a cute leopard one. Jenny, is that in your line?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You should make those.
Speaker 1: What about the tiki dolls? Those weren't They looked heavy, but they were light. Your physical comedy was very funny, by the way, when you were dropping and tripping. Then I really enjoyed it. I kind of want to watch it on slow mo, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I felt like, my physical comedy was good this episode, but I also, in my brain probably would have gone further. But there was a boy on set that I wanted to impress, so I didn't want to be too You were.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, so I'm like carrying it.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to be like crazy, like funny, and I'd be like, oh, is he going to think I'm not cute?
Speaker 1: Then? Oh my god, your poor little, good young brain I tortured.
Speaker 4: I feel like if they didn't start with the like Benny Hills, it would have been better, Like why do you have to lead us?
Speaker 2: It's already we know.
Speaker 1: Well, we've already had another weird voiceover that just pulls you right out of the moment with Brandon on the balcony earlier. So this, yeah, points in this this you're like, wait, what am I What's what's happening.
Speaker 3: The balcony was a little weird. I had to watch it twice because I thought I saw like a light on them.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a real balcylunch. I was like, what is that big giant? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like that it's a Hawaiian palm tree.
Speaker 2: Amy what. I was like, what?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about the hike so bad, because David.
Speaker 1: So much more though at the photoshoot, Go.
Speaker 3: Back to it, go back to it. I'm just so anxious to talk about. When suddenly they've got this new guy who's like in, Like nobody vets him.
Speaker 2: Everyone's just like, oh, we met you randomly, and now you're going on a hike with us. He's out in a raft, he helps them, and he's just in.
Speaker 3: And nobody questions that he's just suddenly moving to la with them.
Speaker 2: It's like, what about the.
Speaker 1: First shot when you see him on the boat standing like that with his reel and his ropes and so so good. Here comes the new guy.
Speaker 2: And he dives in to save all y'ads in your life.
Speaker 1: But why don't the girls, the models, none of them know how to swim.
Speaker 2: One says you can't swim right, and you're.
Speaker 3: In like three feet of water. By the way, I was like, everybody's standing, but it looked cold.
Speaker 4: Oh I just remembered. So I was like flirting with Vince when like not like we're all just friends. It's a new territory. But I felt like he was reciprocating it behind the scenes, like Tiffany and Eileen are hair style is where they're all.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like go for this, go for this is gonna be great.
Speaker 4: And then he hooked up or something with the bikini in the bikini model in the green.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, who god, you know the one ruined you were you devastated?
Speaker 2: I worked so hard the whole stay. I didn't even focus on myself.
Speaker 1: That is rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you know? Okay, we going to be boyfriend girlfriend in real life, so we'll have to keep talking about that.
Speaker 3: It's very college kids at the on a spring break, do you know what I mean? Like, just as you're describing the behind the scenes, it's like y'all are shooting and working, but it's really like college kids on spring break.
Speaker 1: Correct, but spring break didn't look fun.
Speaker 2: It was behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I bet that's what I want to know about. I want to know all the good stuff that I miss.
Speaker 4: But I'm having a hard time remembering because I was too focused on him. That's the problem here.
Speaker 3: How long between now does he become Do you date in real life?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 4: He tortured me for three years till I think we didn't officially date, right, John, I don't know. He was like nervous because it's my dad's show, and like, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to go. I wish I could go back and T's and take little Toy and help her more. Like yeah, I just want to hurt it be so much stronger and like confident.
Speaker 4: Right, But then it wouldn't have been part of my journey to get me here, Like if you had altered things, right, I wish it had happened.
Speaker 2: He was really nice to me. It wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It was just I wasn't nice to me, which I'm saying, like I didn't value myself enough, so I just fit myself in to make everyone else happy. And yeah, but when we got back, I mean, oh, I mean in my famous Lasagna may me two episodes in so like I think I was cooking.
Speaker 2: Did that work? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh god? So you started dating, right, away or three years later.
Speaker 1: The dating is more like hanging out and hooking up.
Speaker 2: Am I so hooking up? But oh so just hanging out. There was something. It was very layered. It was very layered.
Speaker 4: But it started when I got back from Hawaii. We became friends and started hanging out and getting to know each other. And then it went through the show And it wasn't until after the show ended did we officially be like become boyfriend girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Wow? And then how long did that last? After that?
Speaker 1: You guys lived together, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: He had a house in Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean I didn't.
Speaker 4: We didn't live together officially, It wasn't official, but yeah, I was there.
Speaker 2: I had my clothes there, moved in. Do you ever talk to him now? Oh, he's married.
Speaker 1: We've seen him at a convention, I think, can we That's where we saw he looks pretty much the same.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about the hike now for just a yeah, let's go talk about the hiking.
Speaker 3: So David falls, y'all kind of are like, oh, what happened to David?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: But you know that he's going to fall before it even happens. Again, there's so much like that. He's like, wow, these vines and oh my shoelace broke three times. You go on ahead without me. You're like, oh, yeah, he's gonna fall now. Wait. No, I knew from when he was putting on the long sleeve shirt and a hat so that his stunt double could wear. No. You always know when they have on like long sleeves and a hat or something that's covering up a lot of their body that you're about to go into.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a good cool note to know.
Speaker 1: It's fun. So I knew when he put it on that hat. It's like, hey, he'd never wear the hat.
Speaker 3: You go back to find him, and then Brandon sees the hat and then says, why don't you guys go back to the car, And then he looks at the new guy. Noah gives him the nod.
Speaker 1: They're buddies now, like they can read each other's minds.
Speaker 3: We know that he fell, and it's you and me that are going to have to save him. As we've sent the damsel in distress to the car.
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 3: The girls and Steve correct and Steve and then Noah and Brandon who always you know, saving the day, are like going down this hill thing.
Speaker 1: And at least he wasn't wearing the sandals the man's handles. He had on proper boots. Which also, when you go to Hawaii, do you really take like hiking boots and jeans and like, excellent.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you take pretty hikes, not like hikes in a swamp.
Speaker 1: But where you're covered in mud. Basically, you guys were so dirty.
Speaker 2: And it was that.
Speaker 4: Then it got really hot when we did that, and we were sweating.
Speaker 2: It was like crazy human.
Speaker 1: What about when they find David on the log holding on It's ridiculous. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: And then they have to like carry him out. And then at they hand David to like a guy and Valerie and I'm like, what can they carry him? Like?
Speaker 2: What is this is?
Speaker 1: That's funny? Wait?
Speaker 3: I thought that the weird scene where Valerie and Noah kiss and heat.
Speaker 2: He's obviously got.
Speaker 1: Some I can't make to someone I don't know, he said, right.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, that was a fast.
Speaker 1: Accept a girl in a green buchanas.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was so sad. We were waiting for him for dinner.
Speaker 4: That that was it, and I was all excited and he never came to meet us at dinner, and that's when because he was.
Speaker 2: With the bikini girl. Yes, wait, I feel like it gets worse. I feel like I went back to the hotel and.
Speaker 4: I was going to meet him, like not to do anything, like, oh, you can like hang out, Larry, we can watch a movie. Maybe I just didn't feel like going to dinner. It was something like that. There's some way I found out that she was there and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh sad, oh jeez.
Speaker 4: On our day off, we did go to the North Shore for surfing. I did not partake who I watched.
Speaker 1: I will say everybody looked beautiful in their bodies. I feel like I had to give Brandon slash Jason credit for not going to the tanning salon to prepare for his big shirtless moment because everybody else was perfect their tan except for Steve. Okay, his sunburn looked very real.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I literally felt the same way and was like, did he actually get sunburned? He had to have It looks so real And when he was walking with his sunburn, maybe that's.
Speaker 1: So hard, He's like, uh, it looks so real. I feel like it was real.
Speaker 3: I feel like Tory's memory of this is sort of just like about the behind the scenes are we able to analyze?
Speaker 2: Like was this even a good episode?
Speaker 1: It was there was so much happening that was out of the norm. It was so there was so much happening that took you out of Beverly Hills, and some I feel like that's a good thing, but also it felt like discombobulating for me, and like I didn't you know, I felt like, you know, one of those very special episodes when right, you go astray for a minute but then they come back.
Speaker 4: Oh, should it have been that, like something that takes you out of on such a big location. Would you have rather have been like a season finale instead of a season premiere or just an entirely different special.
Speaker 2: I would rather have been a special.
Speaker 3: Or I like that you're all in Hawaii again. Yeah, storylines are weird, like not to not to you know, be harsh again, but it's just everything's like discombobulated, Like why is Tracy back out of nowhere? And she's engaged after like three months and then you come in hot and you're so mad and really she's engaged and Briann's like it's like you flew five hours to find out nothing was going on?
Speaker 1: And what about your intern or her job?
Speaker 2: She just I feel bad.
Speaker 1: I was the snitch.
Speaker 2: You were in a snitch. You're fooling?
Speaker 1: What friends do.
Speaker 2: Your death stare?
Speaker 3: When you saw them frolicking in the water.
Speaker 1: That's a good friend right there?
Speaker 2: You were given up? What do you really have to why?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That's not no simple feat.
Speaker 1: I feel like for a Beverly Hills, for a kid, it's a lot more simple.
Speaker 2: Right fair, it's a long plate. Yeah, that's not that long. What about the dramatic ending? Are you wrapping it up? We're here, okay, We're back in La.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just I'm just I'm kind of asking just questions about the you know, all the things we knew that was coming.
Speaker 2: We knew they weren't going to just leave you guys alone.
Speaker 1: Did we film that on the back the back of the stages? It felt like I thought we went to in one of those parking lots back there.
Speaker 2: Really, I felt like we went somewhere. Maybe I'm wrong. It looked like lax kind of but not really.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I don't remember. I feel like it was behind It.
Speaker 3: Looked like a mall, parking lot more, but we all said different things.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure it was the zoo.
Speaker 3: What about the fact that you guys have this new friend who's a total stranger that Donna has no problem letting live on her parents' boat and says how thrilled they are about it.
Speaker 2: That was weird to me.
Speaker 3: Hi, Mom, I met this complete stranger in Hawaii who now lives in la and he's going to live on our boat.
Speaker 2: Not sure I know as.
Speaker 1: Well, Lie, Donna was interested in him, but Donna wasn't interested in him.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, fo Yeah, that was well.
Speaker 4: Felice is like, does he have money? And she's like, he's wealthy, Fine, he may live there.
Speaker 2: Like, no, we don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't know that she's gonna make that handyman on.
Speaker 2: The boat, but he says he does.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I don't have a boat to vow, and sort of insinuating that he is just guy working for his money, you know, like free job guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I was David's host, like, look how hard he's worked and he's so good to her daughter and she just allows everyone to do whatever. Well, right, Felice kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So okay, I just don't know about the shooting.
Speaker 2: I know I was watching it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what, Oh, they're going to their car. It's a little beard and I don't remember Brandon being there, but then when I saw it and he holding that crowbar, yeah I remember, and I could actually I feel scared. I felt Brandon's fear with that crowbar. He was like, isn't about to go down?
Speaker 2: To keep zooming in on it?
Speaker 3: And then the car and it's like, oh, what are those who are those guys just some rando la guys that are just shooting at anyone. My favorite is always when someone is shot, stay with me, Stay with me, Stay with me.
Speaker 2: That's like always on TV, stay with I felt it was.
Speaker 1: A lot of blood, which felt like way too real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, that's a hard hard to come back from that placement. But your little squeals, I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't hear them what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know if I wanted if I was like, oh my gosh, worried about you, or I wanted to hug you because they were so cute.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I mean it's hard to I know.
Speaker 1: Do you think by season By season eight, we had all Gone and Done, movies of the Week, women in Peril movies. We'd all been tortured in various ways as actresses. And I'm wondering if I had ever gotten shot before. Maybe that was my first time ever acting like I got shot.
Speaker 3: I appreciate how the all the friends were there within four seconds, the.
Speaker 2: Whole cast of y'all.
Speaker 3: Noah too, everyone came running over within four seconds.
Speaker 1: Is this like something that they're planting so that Brandon and Kelly have more relationship turmoil?
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't know what happens. I do not aim.
Speaker 3: Do you have amnesia about it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I get now she gets in what from the bullet wound to the stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah you get amnesia. Yeah, I'm sure you do.
Speaker 3: You get amnesia for me, Ever, anything eighties and nineties is quicksand and amnesia quick sand love it.
Speaker 2: It's in every show.
Speaker 3: Every show is like she's quicksand or she has amnesia.
Speaker 1: Oh the old trope.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, there's some trope. Yeah, and she gets amnesia.
Speaker 1: Remember very trophy, So trophy, it's very trophy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't really connect those thoughts because why do you get amnesia when you get shot.
Speaker 2: In this I don't know. Maybe it's PTSD. I'm not sure, blood loss, something, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that it was very unexpected, and Lola and I were watching it at about one thirty am last night, and up until it happened, we're like, oh, no.
Speaker 2: What totally right. I know, it's so random.
Speaker 1: She did get Oh my god, she just got shot. Yeah, Killy Taylor just got shot in the bargaining lot by a drive by shooting.
Speaker 2: Added to the list of tragedies for her.
Speaker 1: I forgot all about this torture, this one and Amesia, my gosh, I'm so excited to watch the next time episode, really excited.
Speaker 2: I had no memory that you guys not going to remember Brandon. And she falls for for me, for someone who not Noah, Noah, Oh my god, Noah, never fall for see it?
Speaker 3: Noah, No it's not Noah.
Speaker 1: You cannot fall for Noah.
Speaker 2: And then I think I don't remember exactly. Maybe who is she fall for? Is it a doctor?
Speaker 1: Noah has to be you guys, stop saying Noah, that's not it.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Do you you would remember if I Kelly had a.
Speaker 4: Thing happening that did not happen. I thought he was playing with me.
Speaker 3: She falls for Noah, Yeah, but he it's not like he doesn't do it. I think he sort of is a good guy about it. But then you start dating it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this storyline?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, she briefly comes for him, and then he sort of says, get back with Brandon or something. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Definitely a moment before he starts dating you, Donna. Wait, he doesn't date tho.
Speaker 3: I don't remember when that fizzles.
Speaker 1: I thought he was with Val.
Speaker 2: He definitely pits Donna.
Speaker 4: No for sure, I know, but yeah, Val and Noah, I remember, not Kelly and Noah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think there's like a brief moment during the amnesia. I don't know that they actually date.
Speaker 1: Think she's in love with him.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Bizarro bizarro.
Speaker 2: I hope that doesn't last long.
Speaker 3: That's the thing I can't remember, because.
Speaker 1: You have amnesia about the amnesia.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, let's get through this. Two three's company for me.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm this is gonna be so fun next week or away.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just have amnesia about certain that I don't remember. I just know there's definitely amnesia.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys.
Speaker 1: Next episode is season season eight, episode three. It's called Forgive and Forget.
Speaker 2: You're right about there we go? I know, I definitely know. I just got super excited for the next episode.
Speaker 1: This is great. See no matter how sharky it is, I'm excited to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sharky, but it's good. And I'm excited to get Hillary Swank back too, because.
Speaker 1: She wasn't in this.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of attention for our thoughts on Hillary Swank. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: We got a lot of like attention.
Speaker 3: In the world because we've now figured out that Hillary Swank was a good actor who had a bad bad writing or a bad.
Speaker 2: Whoever said she was a bad actor. We never said that.
Speaker 3: No, but I think people just didn't like her character so they blamed it on her when really I think she's great, well so far, it's been one episode, but they just did her dirty and they made her so unlikable, like no one's going to be like, yay, stay on the show forever when they make her kind of unlikable. That's just my opinion, and we'll have to dig into that because she comes back I think soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, because I really have no recollection. But you said you clearly remember the whole story, so I will fill you all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe next week. Maybe. Oh my gosh, that's it.
Speaker 1: So everybody watched the next episode Forgive and Forget, and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: Noah, huh. I'm sure she can't. I can't